Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

hey /b/, what are the chances of my new job testing me for shrooms?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Magic Mushrooms.jpg (565 KB, 2000x1249) Image search: [Google]
Magic Mushrooms.jpg
565 KB, 2000x1249
hey /b/, what are the chances of my new job testing me for shrooms?
>>
>>684156067
are you an astrophysicist or a janitor

jesus fucking christ give us something to work with you fucking bellend
>>
>>684156067
2.7% chance they will
>>
>>684156212
chef at wendy's
>>
>>684156212
Despite my better judgement, I have to agree. In the end it depends on if they drug test you at all. But if they do, the test is usually for multiple drugs including shrooms.

Good news is that they aren't detectable for more than a week, tops
>>
>>684156314
0% chance, current worker at Wendy's atm
>>
>>684156067
if you do get drug tested, it almost certainly will be a STANDARD drug test. standard drug tests don't test for shrooms, only extended ones.
>>
>>684156067
i dont think they ever test for shrooms
>>
>>684156314
you aren't going to get drug tested working in fast food. if anything your manager might ask you to get some amphetamines so you'll work harder

jesus christ i always forget how stupid the average poster on /b/ is, and i come for a visit and am swiftly reminded
>>
im going to get a state job at a park. ill be doing the shrooms tonight.
>>
>>684156645
im OP btw.
>>
>>684156701
the only reason i ask is because its a state job and they WILL be testing me with a standard test at least
>>
>>684156067
If it's a new job. They'll more than likely drug test you to get hired. After that never unless you look doped up at work
>>
>>684156831
yea i know that part. :P
>>
>>684156532
would a state level job give an extended test?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.