Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
White hate thread.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 126
White hate thread.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1463151740971.png (732 KB, 932x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463151740971.png
732 KB, 932x651
>>
>>
File: 1462661171107.jpg (54 KB, 460x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462661171107.jpg
54 KB, 460x581
>>
>>
File: 1459349445232.jpg (148 KB, 818x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459349445232.jpg
148 KB, 818x499
>>
File: 1456623086378.jpg (29 KB, 320x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456623086378.jpg
29 KB, 320x256
>>
>>684155024
She cute tho
>>
File: 1455546413067.jpg (168 KB, 334x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455546413067.jpg
168 KB, 334x500
>>
>>
File: 1458256624802.jpg (538 KB, 1500x1042) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458256624802.jpg
538 KB, 1500x1042
>>
>>
>>684155024
So this is a "When niggers attack humans" thread?

Wish I could contribute. I do have this webm of a nignog mating ritual, if that helps.
>>
File: typicaljiggaboo.png (120 KB, 510x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typicaljiggaboo.png
120 KB, 510x670
>>
File: 1454453282673.jpg (145 KB, 720x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454453282673.jpg
145 KB, 720x699
>>
File: nigglet spawner.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigglet spawner.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
File: 1454450221341.jpg (126 KB, 670x906) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454450221341.jpg
126 KB, 670x906
>>
>>
>>
File: 1455440532264.jpg (36 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455440532264.jpg
36 KB, 540x960
>>
File: 1463174530075.jpg (3 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463174530075.jpg
3 MB, 2800x4000
>>
File: viveche.jpg (74 KB, 960x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viveche.jpg
74 KB, 960x468
>>
Why do cumskins love fucking they're relatives so.much?
>>
File: negros.jpg (40 KB, 315x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
negros.jpg
40 KB, 315x360
>>
File: 1455546453154.jpg (108 KB, 640x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455546453154.jpg
108 KB, 640x482
>>
File: darwin.jpg (161 KB, 901x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
darwin.jpg
161 KB, 901x448
>>
>>684155270
>Country roads, take me home
>To the place, where i belong
>West Virginia
>>
File: 1368390983778.jpg (144 KB, 400x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368390983778.jpg
144 KB, 400x538
>>
>>
File: 1461261173208.jpg (91 KB, 664x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461261173208.jpg
91 KB, 664x900
>>684155024
>>
File: blacksgorrillaz.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacksgorrillaz.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>
>>
would rather live with rednecks than niggers any day
>>
File: blacks.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacks.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>
File: 1455388167183.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455388167183.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>
what's with the apes talking in the US ?
>>
>>684155107
lmao
>>
File: fuckinwhites.jpg (172 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckinwhites.jpg
172 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 399x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 399x611
Begins civil war
>>
>>
>>
>>684155837
thats a pretty nice outfit
>>
>>
>>684155155
triggered
>>
>>
>>684156189
accurate as fuck
>muh slavuury
>muh raceesm
>>
>>
ain't nothing worse than a greasy nigger.
>>
File: heydad.jpg (57 KB, 702x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heydad.jpg
57 KB, 702x720
>>
File: 1461818286756.png (572 KB, 731x870) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461818286756.png
572 KB, 731x870
>>
>>684155324
thank you anon
>>
File: nigger.gif (2 MB, 304x181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger.gif
2 MB, 304x181
>>
If this is not bait, this degenerate got what was coming to her.
>>
File: 1451163717646.png (89 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451163717646.png
89 KB, 720x720
Fuck yes! It's finally working! The more niggers hate, the closer we get to that race war we've all been itching for. Maybe though we can just all agree to segregation. What do you say OP?
>>
>>
>>684156120
Kek
>>
File: why.png (96 KB, 560x2156) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.png
96 KB, 560x2156
>>
>>684155155
Wrong thread
/thread
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 600x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 600x373
Fuck niggers
>>
>>
File: 1461449091128.jpg (145 KB, 960x865) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461449091128.jpg
145 KB, 960x865
>>
>>
>>
>>684155914
>they're

Since we're educated, we understand the genealogical differences between each white person.

Since you little niggers live in mudhuts, you're still trying to figure out who fucked who in the middle of the night and claimed they got raped by a demon.
>>
>>684155024
>IFunny
Sage
>>
>>684156848
So question still stands. Why do you white people fuch within the fam?
>>
>>684155837
zoz
>>
>>
>>684155658

A nice article that gives illustrates an important point about Blacks

> To Blacks being horny is like being in the woods and having to pee. There is no option but to take it out and take care of business.

This manifests in the extreme illegitimacy amongst Blacks.

It manifests in prisons where, contrary to Hollywood stereotypes, homosexual activity including rape is overwhelmingly Black.

It manifests in the extremely high rate of STIs among Blacks.

It manifests in their music, cinema, and literature.

It manifests in Africa where they manage to reproduce enough to grow in the face of famine, disease, and war.

Warn your daughters to stay away from Blacks.
>>
>>
>>684156955
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TRFULG604S69MEB8B
Straight from the nigger's oversized mouth.
>>
>>684155499
At least our worst tell their kids to behave and act properly, as a nigger would ever do that.
>>
>>
>>684157024
Dude is high as fuck look at his papules.
>>
>>684156771
proud
>>
>>684155618
Ok...
wot
tha
nigger?
>>
>>684155872
All these words but you're still a small dick cuck
>>
>>684155837
10/10 would get a drunk and have threesome with sister with
>>
>>
>>
File: c67j.jpg (30 KB, 600x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c67j.jpg
30 KB, 600x427
>>684157120
>>684156848
>>
>>
>>684155970
This isn't a Darwin quote.

Also Darwin wasn't even that smart. He was just some faggot who kept staring at turtles and jacking off on some shitty island.
>>
Le truth
>>
>>
File: 1463033184857.jpg (153 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463033184857.jpg
153 KB, 720x960
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY PIC I HAVE TO GO PICK UP MY WIFE'S KID FROM THE BABYSITTER BRB
>>
>>684157636
Fuck....
>>
File: Nigger 2.jpg (1 MB, 1244x2880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nigger 2.jpg
1 MB, 1244x2880
kek so many mad nigger

what's the matter, food stamps ran out?
>>
>>684157041
Interestingly enough, this is starting to be proven that it is due to the fact that they are a more primitive race; in their book The 10,000 Year Explosion, Cochran and Harpending demonstrate the effects civilization has had on our evolution, making populations who have lived in civilization longer relatively more cooperative and docile. Other effects included a wider distribution of IQ.
>>
>>
>>
>>684156615
Omg that's fucking genuis
>>
Would you look at that..
>>
File: 1433359165926.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433359165926.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>684156687
>>
>>
>>684157954
Inhaling chlorine? Nah.
>>
File: 46271201.jpg (138 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46271201.jpg
138 KB, 500x333
>>
>>
File: 4370-o.jpg (40 KB, 720x688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4370-o.jpg
40 KB, 720x688
>>
File: stickynigga.jpg (286 KB, 962x1307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stickynigga.jpg
286 KB, 962x1307
>>684156430
>ain't nothing worse than a greasy nigger.

i don't know. i don't particularly care for the sticky ones.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>
>>
>>684155155
You're clearly missing the point. The girl in OP was just proven right in her assumption. Most black people are animal trash that can't conform to civilized means. Being offended by words shouldn't evoke violence.
>>
>>
>>684158219
Black people: more dangerous than biking on a narrow cliffside path
>>
File: 1459651657333.jpg (108 KB, 936x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459651657333.jpg
108 KB, 936x624
>>
>>684158219
A mountain won't steal your wallet
>>
>>
>>684158089
Ever smell a pool? You're inhaling chlorine. Ever take a shower? You're inhaling chlorine. Ever fill a bong with tap water? You're inhaling chlorine. Stones sure are bright, I bet you pay the big bucks for "organic" weed that's been "flushed".
>>
>>
File: 1447177116798.jpg (32 KB, 408x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447177116798.jpg
32 KB, 408x539
>>
File: 84847820.jpg (111 KB, 650x1155) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
84847820.jpg
111 KB, 650x1155
>>
>>684158669

is that a joke, or is someone that stupid?
>>
>>684155024
>>
>>684157997
Blacks arent smart enough to get around the food stamp system. That's literally every white person on food stamps anyways.
>>
>>684158886
White people are actually that stupid
>>
>>684159050
*some
>>
>>684155773
The dad looks a bit like Freddie Mercury
>>
>>684159050
>Mexicans
>White
Pick one nigger
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>684158902
Only logical person in here
>>
>>684155773
>Kurt Angle on his shirt
Man knows taste. He's an Olympic gold medalist
>>
>>684159149
White
You can't beat me in a fight
>>
>>684156374
kekkle
>>
>>684155618
SO LONG GAY BOWSER
>>
>>684158545
Not everywhere is like shitty US. And most showers and tap water doesn't even contain chlorine. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>684159050
>Mexicans are white
Who's the stupid one?
>>
>>684158886
American are indeed that stupid...
>>
>>684159541
Easy
White people
>>
File: 1455495608664.png (1 MB, 600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455495608664.png
1 MB, 600x1200
>>
>>684159245
It's obviously that kind of shirt you get in those church charity giveaways lol
>>
>>684155024
>someone called me a nigger
>better prove them right
>>
>>684159478
No, chlorine is used pretty much in any developed country for tap water. You're retarded.
>>
>>684155618
SO LONG GAY BOWSER
>>
>>684158507
My diploma.
Nigger!!
>>
>>684156374
Kek
Fuck me

Good stuff
>>
File: 1434329145286.jpg (103 KB, 682x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434329145286.jpg
103 KB, 682x600
>>684158545
> Ever take a shower? You're inhaling chlorine.
> Ever fill a bong with tap water? You're inhaling chlorine.
>>
>>684159706
>someone made a white hate thread!!!!
>triggered
Kys because there is so much white truth in this thread
>>
>>684158545
Pools have bigass chlorine tablets in the debris traps... so they have way higher levels of chlorine than all those things you mentioned. So you dumb.
>>
>>684155455
no. she's fucking disgusting
>>
>>684157718
kek I have a shirt almost the exact same.
>>
ITT
A nigger made 4chan tick
Good job guys
>>
>>684159945
Good rebuttal.
>>
>>
File: stop_it.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop_it.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>684159660
>Only argument is saying, "Wite Peeps Stooped!"
>Too dumb to realize he's just making niggers look worse
>>
>>684159541
Try telling mexicans that, dipshit.

their slogan is BROWN PRIDE
>>
>>684155618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuO1rpuIWOI
>>
Awww poor bootlips!
>>
>>684160136
The fact that white people take pride in "winning a 4chan thread argument with my saved meme pictures"
You lost a long time ago cumskin
Sleep easy
>>
>>684159918
>someone pointed out that niggers actually do act like niggers
>better call them mad

So we've established that niggers gon nig, and that it makes normal people mad.
So what are you trying to prove exactly, that your nigger race is a blight and should be wiped out? Well we agree on that.
>>
>>684156687
>why do you have a gun

No shit.
So fucking true
>>
>>684158465
well hung Asian. KEK
>>
>>684155537
Ho lee fook
>>
File: A3O5d.jpg (57 KB, 500x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A3O5d.jpg
57 KB, 500x457
>>
>>684160110
By the old god's and the new what is a gogurt?
>>
>>684160350
We're going to prove that white people are today's new niggers
>>
>>684157745
Imagining they're not human because of a bunch of fake quotes is gay.
>>
>>684156077
black people are always talking loudly on the phone in public though
>>
File: ayylmao.png (1012 KB, 932x651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayylmao.png
1012 KB, 932x651
>>684155155
>>
File: R&B 7.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
R&B 7.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>684160324
>You lost a long time ago cumskin

Pretty sure you lost it when you dropped out of high school and submitted yourself to a life of food stamps and welfare kek
>>
>>684160324
>"The fact that white people take pride in winning a 4chan thread"
>nigger lover proudly tries to win a 4chan thread
and lets not even try and act like you don't love whites. why do you think all races prefer white women? Because they are the best. You actively admit that by rejecting nigger women. Because they're nasty beasts.
>>
>>684160665
White people get scared walking by anyone not light skinned
You people have the survival instincts of fucking turtles
>>
>>684160696
kek underrated
>>
>>684157636
Ffuucckk

Trying so hard to identify

Which one is
>30 yo
>married
>child
>pursuing masters degree
>>
>>684160836
That's why pretty much any white country can wipe all of Africa clean in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: 1461527768382.jpg (114 KB, 878x878) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461527768382.jpg
114 KB, 878x878
>>684155024
>>
>>684160167
I never said Mexicans were white, newfag. You're so fucking new you don't know what
>means?
>>
>>684159666
>sitting with family
It's things like this that spur the black jealousy.
>>
>>684160643
Good luck when every bit of data available shows blacks to be violent, ignorant animals beyond control. You even wear chains still and keep your pants sagging so you feel like you're wearing shackles. Silly niggers.

BY THE WAY:
>niggers make up 12.5% of the US populace
>whites make up 63%
>if every nigger male took a white woman and began breeding, we'd eliminate the black race and 50% of the country would still be pure white
Enjoy being at the bottom forever. No black leader has ever led a nation to prosperity. African countries are the most corrupt and violent. That is not a joke; middle eastern countries are safer according to stats.
>>
>>684156077
since when recycling is a bad thing you fucking retarded shitskin?
>>
>>684156482
>>684156482

>> LOOKS DOWN
>> SEES CARGO SHORTS
>> STARTS SCREAMING
>>
>White hate thread
>snowniggers attempt to derail by posting nigger hate memes
>everyone that makes fun of whites are black
Insecure much?
>>
>>684155658
>caught by his father

Fake.
>>
>>684159050
*americans

Stupid redneck yank cunts
>>
>>684160729
>all races prefer white woman
>thread of Tyler swift,Katy Perry,Monroe retard looking bitch with a bunch of cumskins arguing over weather they are hot or not
5 min later
>ebony/nikki minaj thread
4chan loses their minds.
Try again cracker
>>
File: 1442218467954.png (132 KB, 447x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442218467954.png
132 KB, 447x280
This thread is egregious you racist fucks.
>>
>>684158049
I'm pretty sure these are mostly jews, because hollywood, and a jew will never let you forget that he's not white.
>>
>>684160836
Because niggers are as dangerous as fucking angry gorillas. The hood is nothing more, nothing else than a big zoo.
>>
>>684160836
>White people know that nonwhites commit the majority of violent crimes

Sounds like some pretty good survival instincts to me, you silly bitch. Enjoy the ghetto.
>>
File: 1459437210661.jpg (49 KB, 473x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459437210661.jpg
49 KB, 473x355
>>684161282
>>
>>684161149
I think the arabs have a bit of nigger in them. Can barely go anywhere in the middle east without being almost scrutinized to death. It's like walking on a thin wire above a flaming pit.
>>
File: 1459652722254.jpg (104 KB, 467x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459652722254.jpg
104 KB, 467x1024
>>684160836
>>
>>684155970
This isn't a Darwin quote. faggot.

>>684157602
>Also Darwin wasn't even that smart

You've got to be fucking kidding me. He was easily one of the greatest minds in human history.
>>
>>684161282
None of that made sense.

All races prefer white women. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>684160324
Naw, slave. I think I won when my race's continent built houses out of wood and brick while yours was still trying to make houses from your own shit.
>>
>>684161101
butthurt you got called out, dumb cunt
>>
>>684155155

Not everyone in Africa is a dirty tribesman. Africa is a continent, not a country, so there are many different countries in Africa with culture and sculptures that weren't made from cow shit. Egypt is one of those countries and it contains the pyramids which were built by hand to house the mummified remains of kings and queens of Egypt.

Not all of Africa is a shithole full of niggers. You're thinking Indonesia and shit.
>>
File: 1459649414531.jpg (58 KB, 716x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459649414531.jpg
58 KB, 716x473
>>684155024
>>
>>684161241
>man look how insecure those white people are
>good thing I am secure and feel no need to say anything
o wait
>>
>>684160602
yogurt you push out of a tube

usually frozen
>>
>>684161685
>You've got to be fucking kidding me. He was easily one of the greatest minds in human history.

He had great PR and that was about it. That Turtle fucker literally just noticed "Hey animals look like older animals".

He's basically a lucky retard who got his name on some dumb-ass common sense theory.
>>
>>684160729
Hate to break it to you but no one "Loves" whites because we think whites bitches are hot. White women are literally a joke to non-white men because we know they are disgusting whores that happen to be the cause of all the feminist bs rampant today. They age terribly too and provide shit genes. That's why white men are so fucked up today because they are stuck with those cave bitches, the only happy ones are the ones that marry out their race. Just like at whiteM+whiteF divorce rates compared to whiteM+asianF, whiteM+blackF. Faggo
>>
>>
File: 2052tlx.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2052tlx.gif
1 MB, 500x500
I wonder who made this thread?
>>
>>684161802
Keek

So the only people living in African countries that are civilized are not niggers?
good job toplel
>>
>>684161899
You are either trolling or have no idea what you are talking about. I assume the latter.
>>
>>684161748
Wrong
You're race took my race
Enslaved them
And had them build you're land
Whites would be nothing without darkskins
We do everything yiu cumskins aren't capable of
Aka anything that has to do with requiring muscles because whites are puny and weak.
Living off our strength and stamina
>>
>>684161860
>usually frozen
Are you a complete fucking moron?
>>
>>684162022

The same can be said of almost any continent or country on Earth.
>>
>>684155658
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>684161802
>Not all of Africa is a shithole full of niggers
wrong again. name one fucking famous tourist destination in africa.

...you cant.
>>
>>684161845
>pointing out the obvious makes me insecure

mmmm Nope
>>
>>684157997
lol that was actually in my home town. in a state with a population of 650,000 and like 5% blacks.
>>
>>684158465
kek
>>
>>684155270
that state is so fucking awful
>>
Literally is the same guy posting the images against whites. Read the file names! Directly from an android, what can you expect some nigger to use right?
>>
>>684162164

I LITERALLY JUST DID.
>>
>>684162128
Everyone that are not niggers are civilized?

Please confirm with another "yes".
>>
Literally is the same guy posting the images against whites. Read the file names! Directly from an android, what can you expect some nigger to use right!
>>
>>684155470
I never understood this. Can anyone explain?
>>
File: 1463079067368-1.jpg (11 KB, 254x158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463079067368-1.jpg
11 KB, 254x158
>>684162082
some niggers actually believe this, but this is a troll thread or it was started by jews
>>
>>684158465
This isn't the YLYL thread
>>
File: Welfare.jpg (67 KB, 536x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Welfare.jpg
67 KB, 536x600
Anyone here alive back when white people weren't shit-tier?
>>
>>684162351

I wouldn't say that, but niggers are not civilized, no.
>>
>>684156007
Fuck yeah
>>
>>684162069
Go back to posting #FuckYeahScience! bullshit on Facebook and Twitter. You're just another fucking moron worshipping a dead jackass who got some common sense shit published as his findings.

Darwin was an idiot hack who fucked turtles and had a terrible beard.
>>
>>684155930
Old but gold
>>
>>684155069
>White Hate Thread
>Shows ingenuity
>>
>>684155024
she was right
>>
>>684162358
What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>684162351
Visit south/south-east asia, south america, eastern europe or the middle east.
>>
>>684162164
Umm...
I'm not saying it's a nice place, but there are in fact several tourist destinations in Africa. South Africa being one. Cape town for some reason.
Also Egypt?
>>
File: 1462109081730.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462109081730.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>684162082
>>
>>684155024
But that girl doesn't even look white to me. She's Indian, Arab, Hispanic or something.
>>
I like how most of this shit is about incest when statistically black people participate in incest more than any other race
>>
>>684161193
the camo shorts are far worse
>>
>>684162508
*laziness and stupidity
Fixed that for you cracker
>>
File: white.jpg (199 KB, 594x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white.jpg
199 KB, 594x800
I legit loled at the title of the thread
>>
File: whiteyouth.webm (3 MB, 638x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whiteyouth.webm
3 MB, 638x461
Dat hip hop yo music is makin our whyte children bad and criminals , i do not approve!!
>>
>>684162612
Source
>>
>>684160602
you have access to the largest collection of information of knowledge available instantly at your finger tips.
Just fucking google it.
>>
>>684162482
This is just shitposting at its worst. It's pretty fucking sad that there's a pretty decent chance you actually believe this and are this retarded. And if your just trolling the point isn't to make yourself look like an idiot. You are doing it wrong.
>>
>>684162667
Can you convert a house into a car door?

Clap if you can.
>>
>>684162730

Glad you enjoyed.
>>
File: niglegs.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niglegs.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>>684155758
>>
>>684162769
You know white people dont like to do any type of work.
>>
File: goatfuckers.webm (2 MB, 398x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goatfuckers.webm
2 MB, 398x266
>>684155839
>>
File: 1443864204075.jpg (201 KB, 717x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443864204075.jpg
201 KB, 717x880
>>684161758
The newfag is strong in this one. You must have joined just today.

Welcome, newfriend! Now lurk more or GTFO.
>>
File: 1457655219786.png (476 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457655219786.png
476 KB, 500x500
modern white "man".
>>
>>684156771
This is pretty normal,
you get to know your food,
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>684162369
Idk, some cultural thing I guess
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_plate
>>
>>684155024
Niggers... Can't even be called names without some sheboon aping out on everyone.
>>
>>684155837
Minus the hat, or maybe with, that looks like a hard working, average american.
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>684156540
What were they partying on
Did they all pile on to a ramp or some shit
I can't figure out what would be shaped like that and so high up
>>
File: 1455752578972.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455752578972.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>684155324
>>
>>684162950
pointless work, no. Thats for you guys
>>
>>684162082
Or we just let you do the hard work while we're at home fucking your wife...
>>
>>684155107
dat girls sexy af
>>
>>684156615
Stoners are fucking annoying.
>>
File: dindu4.png (479 KB, 610x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dindu4.png
479 KB, 610x667
>>
>>684158415
So clearly he did get the point
>>
>>684159711
no its not
its only used in shitholes

in truly developed countrys you can drink drinking water
drinking water is what we call "tap water" becouse you can drink it
>our drinking water is even better quality than the shit you can buy in bottles
>>
>>684155930
If black people were more like this, I'd try to hang out with them more.
>>
>>684163236
you cant afford a bus ticket good luck with that. You're a cuck.
>>
File: 1457650497648.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457650497648.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>684161925
>think white bitches are hot but we don't love them
Not sure why you confirmed what I said, but ok.

>white women are literally a joke because feminist bs
Ok guess you didn't see the black lives matter thing, which is basically the same thing; wanting special treatment for niggers except its a vast minority instead of 50% of the country so its way worse. PLUS many nonwhites are feminist so on the non-white team you have feminists AND BLM people, so you actually have more bitchy cunts than whites have.
Again you fail to make any valid point.
>They age terribly too and provide shit genes
Shit genes? Like the genes that run the entire planet and every top nation for hundreds of years? Do you mean when royals inbreed? Yeah thats just the royals, and we don't fuck them because.... theyre royals.
Age terribly? Are you kidding me? Mexican women look like fucking MEDUSA past 50, black women are so chimp-like that I wouldn't touch one over 21 and I'd have to be drunk. White women age the best and the proof is simple: there are NO nonwhites who are old, and considered attractive. NONE. You tried to use that as a jab, but anyone with eyes can see that NO WOMEN ARE HOT WHEN OLD. Which is what you implied; that certain races have hot grannies, which is nonsense.
>todays white men are so fucked up because they are stuck with them
You mean marriage? Yeah, niggers don't marry because they leave their family. Pretty easy rebuttal there, thanks for the gimmie.
>the only ones that are happy marry outside their race
You mean how black men want to marry outside their race because nigger women are disgusting? I knew that. Same with mexicans and everyone else. White women look better. All the famous models are white. All the movie stars are white. Any black movie stars require being mixed race to be hot (halle barry for example).

Niggers are a scourge and will never prosper. Hell, they can't even hold their own in a casual 4chan argument.

pic related, a typical nigger
>>
File: cumskins8.jpg (49 KB, 599x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cumskins8.jpg
49 KB, 599x400
>>
>>684157024
>bones in nose
>>
File: download (17).jpg (14 KB, 258x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (17).jpg
14 KB, 258x195
>>
>>684162171
ok cool then you agree I was just pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>
Why is 'cracker' offensive?

It is like saying 'your race once owned my race'.
>>
>>684157718
The elusive Cuck. Muh flag. Can't forget he getting cucked in the good ole USSA.
>>
>>684163328
But you're wrong.
>>
>>684163224
>>684163236
>Dddurrrrrrr kick the niggers out
>duuuuurrrr ya do the hard work
Wtf would you white people do without us?
Ya wouldn't be able to survive
>>
>>684163400
is he dead?
>>
>>684157718
oh god this made me sick to my stomach
>>
>>684155618
Brutal
>>
>>684163687
I know right? It makes me sad I have to call my white friends nigger as a joke when I could be calling them a racial epithet for white people. If only there was some really bad one. Like nigger.

Nigger.
>>
>>684157718
you can tell she got a big ole ass. Gonna have to save this and crop that cuck out
>>
>>684155618
>Right_round_baby_right_round.webm
>>
Blacks actually have the highest rate of incest in America.
>>
>>684163295
That doesn't mention his necrophilia, he used to fuck the corpses for days after before dismembering them
>>
>>684155709
I got that exact same piece of shit bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (900 KB, 1920x2115) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
900 KB, 1920x2115
>>684158174
Wiggaz still not white nigger
>>
>>684155837
Spin the bottle, mom
>>
File: 1458133609238.jpg (32 KB, 489x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458133609238.jpg
32 KB, 489x678
>>
File: news-061413a-lg.jpg (90 KB, 800x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
news-061413a-lg.jpg
90 KB, 800x530
>>684157636
What about these ones?
>>
>>684163687
>>684163936
Honestly you guys are
>thieves
>cowards
>family fuckers
>coke and cracks smokers
>liars
>weak
>tinydicks
Take your pick
>>
>>
>>684158427
Then they arrest the light bulb cause it's broke.
>>
>>684162082
>colonists arrive
>build america from nothing for 100 years
>one day niggers arive
>"MAN WE BE BUILDIN ALL YO SHIT MAIN WE DONE ERRY THANG FOR YALL MAIN"

Less than 2% of the south owned slaves. If they never came here, they would have just hired citizens from town to pick cotton. Nothing would be different except the crime rate would be much much lower here and much higher in africa.

Blacks didn't build shit. You fucking cunts act like you were here from the start and have been enslaved up till just now. You are 12.5% of the country and have the highest unemployment. If anything you are demolishing this country.

To recap:
>blacks contributed nothing
>blacks are a massive drain
Good job, chimp.
>>
>>684163687
I always thought "cracker" was derogatory, because we're white and flaky.
>>
so many niggers...
>>
>>684163400
You're projecting so hard and even wrote an essay to voice your shitty unpopular opinion kek. No doubt hot white women are hot but average white women aren't, no one likes psycho entitled cunts which is what majority of modern white women are. You basically took all my arguments and tried to "plot twist" them but failed..no one is talking about what black men marry we're talking about how cracker males are less likely to divorce then they marry outside their race which is a proven fact because cracker women are absolute filth. Majority of feminist are still white. The genes that ran the entire world? Lmao are you saying all cumskins are related to christopher columbus or caesar? Fuck off and get out of your long past glory dales. White is over. I'd post a webm of a snownigger getting knocked down by a non-white but it's pointless.
>>
>>684156374
kek
>>
>>684160602
dave, do I have to tell you again? This isn't game of thrones
>>
>>684155024
That's a fucking jew bitch she's not technically white. Stop hating the wrong races
>>
>>684164414
except they aren't joking when they actually commit the majority of violent crime

when will you realize you niggers dont have the moral high ground and never will? You were enslaved because you acted like animals. You still act like animals.
>>
>>684159245
Cena is on his shirt too.
>>
>>684164391
Looks like thieves, cowards, family fuckers, coke and crack smokers, liars, and tinydicks can put men on the moon
>>
>>
>>684164462
>Whites envade,steal,and kill the Indians,the original owners of the land
You niggers act like you were here first
>Whites stole,not contributed
Try again
>>
>>684158322
What's the difference between a nigger and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of 4.
>>
>>684156615
Walking to pool now holy fuck genius as fuck
>>684163273
>stoners annoying
No you are little bitch
>>
>>684164679
They were enslaved because their own fucking people sold them off. Without the complicity of other Africans there would have been no Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
>>
Do whites really get to fuck their sisters?
Damn I wish I was shite
>>
>>684162082
I'm sure you don't know how biology works, because you never finished high school, but I'll explain for the spics and whites that are here:

Humanity is at the top of the food chain. This it's not because we are the fastest, stronger, or largest creatures on earth. Compared to most predators, we're fucking pathetic when it comes to physical ability (niggers included).

Humanity rules the animal kingdom purely due to our brains. This also holds for intra-human interacts; the smarter humans are on top. The smartest humans rule the world and make it prosper.

Now ask yourself, who, for the entirety of human history, has been the leaders, the creaters, the prosperous? Whites. We build the largest cities, have the most advanced technology, live the most spoiled lives, all because we have the largest brains within humanity.

The humble nigger could never build what whites have built, could never rule the world as whites have for centuries, all niggers are good for is destroying all the prosperity that whites have ever made for them. Just look at fucking Africa and find a single fucking thing that niggers even maintained! Everything they touch turns to shit!
>>
>>684160696
We wuz kangs
>>
File: george-w-bush-1.jpg (80 KB, 339x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
george-w-bush-1.jpg
80 KB, 339x345
See, you guys don't get it. You can be racist to white people, but it won't offend them.
I'm laughing my ass off right now at half of this shit. So what if any of it is true. I'm not going to lead a fucking rally about it.
Niggers stay mad.
>>
>>684164885
*white
>>
>>684161802
egyptians were not black, they depicted subsaharan africans in their art, and they were many shades darker than the egyptians
>>
>>684164751
>Which is why you Whites can't agree weather it was legit or fake
Try again
>>
>>684162369
You are fucking stupid then. Die.
>>
>>684164554
>essay
>doesn't understand point-by-point rebuttal

I know you just learned to read, but don't worry about those pesky facts, Tyrone. They won't stop you from slanging dope on the corner. You can even keep an eye on your mom while she works the other corner.

I didn't read anything past the first sentence, I skimmed it and can see that you're literally just rambling on about nothing, trying to save face with some odd point about divorce and shit, and you keep adding qualifiers to it.

Nothing you say matters because you're wrong, niggers are disgusting animals, whites run the world and are the most attractive and you are just going to have to deal with that.
>>
>>684164391
Nigger
Tarbaby
Spear chucker
Spade
Coon
Jiggaboo
Boy

>>thieves
White people have built more than we've stolen
>>towards
WWI, WWII, all of the European revolutions, a ton of wars in Africa
>>family fuckers
So the Red Necks to that, but I'm sure niggers do it too
>>coke and cracks smokers
Crack is more of a nigger thing, coke isn't generally smoked. But everyone does drugs. Meth and Molly are the white drugs
>>liars
Says the nigger whose ancestors sold other wild niggers into slavery under false pretenses.
>>weak
Physically? I bet I'm just as strong as you. The strongest nigger and honky in the world are probably as strong as each other.
>>tinydicks
>Dick Status
>Muh

Try harder.
>>
File: laughing3.gif (2 MB, 400x234) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing3.gif
2 MB, 400x234
>>684159478
>most showers and tap water doesn't even contain chlorine.

you must be from Flint
>>
>>684158219

Never had a cliff suddenly jump out in front of me. shove me, yell racial slurs at me and demand I hand over my phone.
>>
>>684158507
Pretty sure the longest cock in the world... Is white. Nigger
>>
File: 1453823074539.png (411 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453823074539.png
411 KB, 640x480
Why can't we all just get along?

Call me a fag, call me a cuck, call me a whitey, but all of this bickering is pointless. Each race has committed terrible atrocities throughout the centuries, it's a human tendency to fuck things up for others only for personal gain. You niggers are just as bad as the racist faggots that you are fighting.
>>
>>684164900
Bush did 9/00
>>
>>684165015
>Point-by-point rebuttal
>hurr tl;dr

Glad you admit you're retarded, now drink bleach.
>>
>>684162762
I feel so smart looking at these videos
>>
File: 1462136956944.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462136956944.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>684164983
A vast majority of whites believe it to be legit
The people who think its fake usually also believe in the reptile super race, or chemtrails
>>
>>684164391
Explain yuself, wha yu mean when yu say half caste?
>>
>>684164795
Ok since you don't know history;
Conquest is a legitimate method of acquiring land, and is still happening today.
Being enslaved is not a legitimate method of ... well, anything. And you came along a hundred years after the nation was established. So you did nothing at all.

You admitted that whites conquered the natives. So there you do, we did all the hard shit and you guys sang songs in the field and ate watermelon, which you still do to this day.

Any more good comebacks for me to backhand into dust? Or you good?
>>
As a white dude I was laughing all the thread and wondering "then why do black people find these threads offensive?", then I realize it's because they feel inferior just like a handicapped person.
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 126
Thread DB ID: 38722



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.