Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

My gf left me because I have low self-esteem. Wtf do I do. Pic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Heyy.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Heyy.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
My gf left me because I have low self-esteem.
Wtf do I do.
Pic related
>>
An Hero
>>
>>684144961
get a new one
>oh right you can't
>>
>>684144961
Don't think about her currently riding the guy with a huge, throbbingly high "self-esteem"
>>
>>684144961

did you fuck those titties at least?
>>
>>684144961
you ahve "low self esteem"
and she has purple fucking hair
nuff said, time to move on
>>
>>684144961
She looks fat. I wouldn't worry about it. Find a non land whale
>>
Ur a piece of shit

kys
>>
>>684144961
>no self esteem
>gf leaves you because you have no self esteem
>even less self esteem

what did she expect?
>>
>>684144961
Dump her nudes and move on. Try to get with her best friend. Can't get with best friend? Just find a girl that's an upgrade. Low Self Esteem? Work on it bro. It's hard but you can work on it. The best thing to do is stop giving a fuck what others think. Not being an asshole but doing what makes you happy. If you're paranoid about a girl cheating on you, simply don't give a fuck unless she gave you reason to cheat. Confront her calmly not like a bitch and if more reasons pop up, she's not for you /b/ro. Don't waste your time in meaningless relationships.
>>
>>684145657
Thank you for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
File: Kung Führer.jpg (145 KB, 699x1094) Image search: [Google]
Kung Führer.jpg
145 KB, 699x1094
>>684144961

>lower your self-esteem by an extra 150%
>...
>profit!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.