Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
My gf left me because I have low self-esteem.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Heyy.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Heyy.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
My gf left me because I have low self-esteem.
Wtf do I do.
Pic related
>>
An Hero
>>
>>684144961
get a new one
>oh right you can't
>>
>>684144961
Don't think about her currently riding the guy with a huge, throbbingly high "self-esteem"
>>
>>684144961

did you fuck those titties at least?
>>
>>684144961
you ahve "low self esteem"
and she has purple fucking hair
nuff said, time to move on
>>
>>684144961
She looks fat. I wouldn't worry about it. Find a non land whale
>>
Ur a piece of shit

kys
>>
>>684144961
>no self esteem
>gf leaves you because you have no self esteem
>even less self esteem

what did she expect?
>>
>>684144961
Dump her nudes and move on. Try to get with her best friend. Can't get with best friend? Just find a girl that's an upgrade. Low Self Esteem? Work on it bro. It's hard but you can work on it. The best thing to do is stop giving a fuck what others think. Not being an asshole but doing what makes you happy. If you're paranoid about a girl cheating on you, simply don't give a fuck unless she gave you reason to cheat. Confront her calmly not like a bitch and if more reasons pop up, she's not for you /b/ro. Don't waste your time in meaningless relationships.
>>
>>684145657
Thank you for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
File: Kung Führer.jpg (145 KB, 699x1094) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kung Führer.jpg
145 KB, 699x1094
>>684144961

>lower your self-esteem by an extra 150%
>...
>profit!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 38656

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.