Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: Why marriage is fucking retarded

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ntt7bkRZMX1u5pxcyo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntt7bkRZMX1u5pxcyo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x227
ITT: Why marriage is fucking retarded
>>
Because you can end up shackled to some shit tier human being and the only way to get rid of them is to pay for it and give them half of your material items
>>
Sause?
>>
>>684140833
dubs speak truth. move along.

/thread
>>
>>684140574
Marriage is retarded because men today have zero rights, and women have all the rights.

Men still make most of the money, but when they are married the women can take it, and the men have zero recourse.

Add kids to the equation and you have a recipe for disaster.

Don't do it, dudes. The wymminz will try to coax and cajole you into it, but you must resist.
>>
>>684140574
That webm is gross, btw. sheeeeuuut.
>>
>>684141570
This.

I almost vomited. Anus + Cum =\= Drink that shit.
>>
Because you're betting someone half of your stuff that you'll love them forever
>>
>>684141495
Or marry a rich girl her dad paid for the 30 k wedding where my bros got drunk on his dime, she pays my rent, and if she find out who else im fucking.. at best she will owe me alimony or i at worst i walk away clean
>>
>>684140833
literally hire someone to crash a car into them. its way cheaper
>>
>>684140833
This. Plus alamony
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Origin_of_the_Family,_Private_Property_and_the_State
>>
>>684142056

this. always marry up.

my old fuck buddy was making mad money. the dumb bitch got married to an intellectual with some completely useless graduate degree. never worked a day in his life.

they ended up getting divorced. she ended up paying a fortune for it. i told her that when i fucked her in the ass that at least i used lube.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.