Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
What exactly does this man mean by 'Make...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 94
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x299
What exactly does this man mean by 'Make America Great Again'? This implies that there's a period of time when America was great. But at what point? I mean, this slogan was used by Reagan. So when exactly was America so great?
>>
None of you Trumpfags have an answer?
>>
>>684137121
the early 1800s. Trump wants that socially, economically he's just a dipshit.
>>
>>684137121
Before the civil war
>>
>>684137121
Before Obama
>>
>>684137121
Before Columbus
>>
File: 1462983643074.jpg (105 KB, 745x759) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462983643074.jpg
105 KB, 745x759
>>
>>684138159
I would argue that America is better after Obama. People forget how toxic the Bush years were
>>
File: facetiming me.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
facetiming me.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
>>
During British Occupation
>>
The 50s postwar period.

Everyone was white, the economy was prosperous, niggers and Mexicans didn't get their way, women still knew their place and men were still men.

Then the cultural marxist engineered counter-culture revolution happened in the 60s and it was all downhill from there.

It's unspoken, but this is probably what he means.
>>
>>684138838
>Before Columbus
/thread
>>
>>684139241
this
>>
>>
>>
>>684139241
bingo
>>
>>
>>
File: election results.jpg (97 KB, 772x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
election results.jpg
97 KB, 772x377
>>
File: 1461819963994.png (82 KB, 938x1453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461819963994.png
82 KB, 938x1453
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: cTkfGuC.jpg (79 KB, 800x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cTkfGuC.jpg
79 KB, 800x577
>>
>>684138159
>Thread
>>
>So when exactly was America so great?

Back before 25 cents on every dollar you made didn't go to niggers.
You know, when working people could afford to have a life.
>>
>>684137121
It's a marketing slogan like, Mcdonald's "I'm loving it."
>>
File: 1441165944069.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441165944069.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>684139894
TFW nobody on this website knows that feel.
>>
>>684137121
I'm not a trumpfag but the way I see it is that it's just another way for a politician to spew bullshit to convince the idiots of our nation to vote for them.
>>
>>684138971
Your idea of toxic and my idea of toxic do not relate.
>>
>>684137121
go away shillary
you are just pathetic
all day long with your lies?
>>
>>
>>684139994
>Reagan was bad
No, just politicians are usually corrupt like Hillary has been.
>>
>>684139994
you sound like an idiot, don't sell yourself short little goy.
>>
I'm glad most of you in this thread were probably born around 2000 and 1999 and can't vote yet.
>>
>>684140102
I mean I'm not saying Reagan was bad and that he really did make America great again but we all know politicians spew shit. Most shit donald spews would never pass like the ban on muslims.

>>684140296
Yeah I'm the idiot for realizing politics is bullshit.
>>
>A man responsible for continously outsourcing American jobs will do a good job at creating America jobs.

LOOOOL
>>
>>684137121
Greatest Generation? Right after WW2? Obviously?
>>
>>684139241
This. All the social revolutions of the 1960s has led to a consistent decline in American strength till the present day.

The sexual, feminist, and student revolutions were 100% harmful to American integrity. The Civil Rights revolution had potential for actually helping all americans, especially black americans; however, Pres. Johnson hijacked it by opening up the welfare state in exchange for the black vote. Using this the democrats destroyed the black family and black americans have been worse off instead of better.

Then you have all the pointless military adventures that has led to thousands of young men dying for nothing.
>>
>>684137121
>So when exactly was America so great?
Bevore OP slid out of his mother's cum-drenched cunt.
>>
>>684140513
>ban on muslims
He will try and he will probably have to compromise with just barring people from certain countries. Which USA currently does which is how it currently keeps out muslims. Something we already do.
>>
>>684138159
lol so during Bush's shit hole? DUMBASSES ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>684140629
>VS a woman that says whatever she thinks will get her more support.
>>
>>684137121
XIX century was the America's Greatest. And then came the socialism and started to slowly eat up the US.
>>
>>684140857
>trump never lied for easy support
LOOOL
>>
>>684137554
you weren't even born yet. don't have the time to explain it to a dipshit millennial.
>>
>>684137121
>So when exactly was America so great?
Pretty much 1945-1979
>>
>>684137661
sure kid. tell me again just how smart you are.
>>
>>684141069
>I support the establishment
>I support the person the jewish owned media tells me to support
Enjoy getting castrated in 2019 because you're a straight white male and society deemed you as unworthy of reproduction.
>>
File: 1456346618430.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456346618430.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>684137121
Ur mother is a whore
>>
>>684138876
dumbest post of the day.
>>
>>684141190
>1960-1979
Bahahahaha
>Good
Bahahahaha
>>
>>684141276
>Getting mad at memes
Take a break, keyboard warrior.
>>
>>684138971
sure kid.my health insurance has never been cheaper and my taxes have never been lower.
not.
>>
>>684140013
Who the fuck could possibly think that George W. Bush of all people was a good president? Are you fucking kidding me? A black guy gets elected president and all of the sudden Bush isn't so bad? Tell me three things that Obama did that make him worse than George W. Bush. I don't even like Obama, but Bush was fucking cancer.
>>
>>684137121
Before Trump flipfloped again said he won't show his tax returns.

We all know what's there don't we?
Someone who loves his country. Amirite?
>>
File: 1458320449118.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458320449118.png
101 KB, 512x384
>>684141538
>Are you fucking kidding me
You sure showed him good.
People only think Bush was bad because the jewish media was just getting into some serious power and they told you to think that way.
You're a sheep.
>>
>>684139894
>Back before 25 cents on every dollar you made didn't go to niggers.
>You know, when working people could afford to have a life.
Google "GINI Index". It's not the poor people that got all your money (although that should have been obvious).
>>
>>684137121
40-50's
>>
>Tell me three things that Obama did that make him worse than George W. Bush.

Obamacare
Fucked up the end game in Iraq and created ISIS.
Started a nigger war against police.

Shall I continue?
>>
>>684140771
Ok? Never said that wasn't possible but his ban on all muslims won't work.
>>
>>684141734
>the jewish media

And your opinion has flown out the window. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>684140013
>Your idea of toxic and my idea of toxic do not relate.
>I don't care how far down the shitter the economy goes as long as the president is white.
>>
File: 1462335953709.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462335953709.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
>>684141734
Funny thing is that this image is equivalent to the one you just posted but the sad thing is, that mine shows a candidate where as yours just has a cherry picked supporter.
>>
>>684141744
>It's not the poor people that got all your money (although that should have been obvious).

You need to include ALL the costs of niggers.
Ex: Most cities need 2/3 of the police force to deal with niggers.
>>
>>684141873
>nigger

And your opinion has flown out the window. Thanks for playing.
>>
File: trumptrain.jpg (253 KB, 792x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumptrain.jpg
253 KB, 792x617
>>684137121

I don't like Trump anymore.

Trump is Sionist almost as the warmonger Clinton.
>>
>>684141329
here's the dipshit I was talking about.
>>
>>684137121
the 1950's were pretty prosperous
>>
Donald Trump on how he will 'Make America Great Again': ‘It’s None of Your Business’
>>
>>684141361
implying I was mad. kek.
>>
>>684141538
sure kid.
>>
>>684141714
babby's first election.
>>
>>684141034
>XIX century was the America's Greatest.
>90% of Americans live in abject poverty
>most Americans illiterate
>voodoo-level healthcare technology
>whites die of malnutrition trying to compete with literal slave wages
>average life expectancy is 45 because 20-40% of children die before the age of 6
>>
>>684142356
>calls people kid in an attempt to establish dominance
>>
>>684142416
He loves his country, that why he evades taxes. To support the country.
>>
>>684141408
You probably living off the government. You don't get to have an opinion.
>>
>>684142194

Simple question: Are all blacks at war with the police or is it just niggers who are at war with the police?
>>
>>684142535
Trump released all his documents.
Get wrecked you liberal retard.
>>
>>684137121
America has always been great.
>>
File: 1462406688994.jpg (29 KB, 480x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462406688994.jpg
29 KB, 480x374
pic related ITT
>>
ITT:typical cis white males from generation x.

Oh, so you're saying that you do support a toupee wearing charlatan who somehow became an American presidential candidate in 2016 by saying out loud in National Television what sub-human voters say out loud in private . Somehow (see average voter IQ) he has convinced the masses that he is not running on contributions, even though he actually is. The rest of his campaign, is literally him lending himself the money, self funding, that is. Before becoming a candidate he was known for inheriting a large sum of money and spending it on doomed projects, declaring bankruptcy, selling them, evading tax, and somehow making a profit. So guess what he will do with America? He will put his name all over it before running it into the ground and selling it to the Chinese in TPP 2.0, after which he'll retire to a South Florida like other real estate developers from Queens.

美国 is how you spell America. You are welcome. Enjoy your new Chinese overlords in 2020
>>
>>684141538
>Lowered gas prices
>Lowered unemployment below 8 percent
>Stopped two wars and killed Bin Laden

Kill yourself.
>>
>>684137121
Literally you can't argue with dumbass statements.
>>
>>684139611
kek
>>
File: 1419221211829.jpg (556 KB, 1200x1220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419221211829.jpg
556 KB, 1200x1220
>>684141329
What makes America great is the MIDDLE CLASS you twat.
The 60's and 70's were the high water mark for the middle class, when post-war industrialization combined with strong collective bargaining put more wealth in the hands of more people then ever before or since.
Global transportation infrastructure ruined everything by making outsourcing so lucrative.
But keep hating the people poorer than you, maybe that will help.
>>
>>684142884
which wars did he end?
>>
>>684141714
>Before Trump flipfloped again said he won't show his tax returns.

>We all know what's there don't we?

I don't.
Please clue me in.
>>
>>684141538
Three things that makes Obama worse:
1. Deliberately destabilizing Libya and Syria with no plan to step into the power vacuum. This has lead to the migrant crisis (Libya is now a route to invade Europe by) in Europe which will kill our most important allies.
2. Tripling the national debt. Good luck paying that off, millennials.
3. Deliberately inflaming race relations for political brownie points. "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

the only good thing Obama has done was okay the incursion into Pakistan to kill Bin Ladin.
>>
>>684142884
>wait, no, that was Obama

are you fucking high?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 659x659) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 659x659
>>
>>684143164
Are you?
>>
>>684138838
super kek
>>
>>684143015
>WAAHHH TEHY WON'T BUY MY PRODUCT FOR 10X THE PRICE BECAUSE OF CAPITALISM
>BECAUSE OF 'GOOD' BUSINESS MEN LIKE TRUMP
>WAAH
>>
>>684143416
???What are you even trying to say???
>>
File: nazi-propaganda.jpg (27 KB, 232x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nazi-propaganda.jpg
27 KB, 232x320
>>684143203
>>
>>684142080
>my fictional image is more specific than yours.
>>
>>684142505
Never thought I'm going to meet an idiot of your class. I'm stunned.
>>
>>684143622
>actual quote
>fictional
>>
>>684142884
"Ending the wars", he says. As Iraq/Syria 3.0 gets started.

"Ending the wars," he says as Obama's actions directly lead to the collapse of Libya into a failed state.
>>
>>684137932
top kek and STUMPED!
>>
>>684139524

The nimblest of navigators
>>
>>684142530
that about what you are.
>>
>>684142535
sure kid. what did you pay last year?
>>
>>684137121
>>684137554
The idealized version of America, starting in the 1950s and ending around 1965, when everything was 'perfect' like it was in "Leave It to Beaver." Trump just plays on the heart-strings of the repubs.
>>
>>684142677
sure kid.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (155 KB, 657x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.jpg
155 KB, 657x684
>>684144096
>>
>>684142867
sure kid.
>>
>>684137121
https://youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
Heres your answer
>>
>>684142884
sure kid.
>>
>>684143015
liberals actually thinks this is how it works

thats right lib-cucks, the big bad walmart is offering work in an overpopulated country at a salary common to the area that people are still competing to work for. how do they live with themselves?
>>
>>684144231
"sure kid" the retard said yet again, frothing at the mouth and clapping wildly. He was sure after spending so much time on this masterpiece that his Magnum Opus would have dramatic effect.

Sure, easy.
>>
>>684143053
none and added two.
>>
>>684139611
These are the sheople who don't even know bernies last name
>>
>>684137121
Oh wow. You heard John Stewart say that.
>you so cool
>>
>>684137121
So in WWII were yours the asses we kicked or the asses we saved? Both breed haters. Unless your Russian then you end up being both lmao. Super fag haters in that scenario.
>>
File: 1462491688295.jpg (56 KB, 600x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462491688295.jpg
56 KB, 600x375
There is only one truth... YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
>>684143613
>>
>>684144289
sure kid. does not understand this IS how you talk to a child.
>>
>>684144444
>>
>>684139611
Bernie supporter here, top kek, that dude is crazy
>>
>>
>>684144468
>endoctrinates
>>
Trump got great ideas, but he doesn't know how to apply them, he just said things that people like to hear "you are going to get jobs" and "im against lazy people", he's not going to make america great again.
>>
File: 1463160224260-0.png (635 KB, 710x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463160224260-0.png
635 KB, 710x572
>>
>>684139241
/pol/tard: the post
>>
File: circles 2.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
circles 2.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>Those damned Chinese
>Those damned Muslims
>Those damned Mexicans
>Leave to me, and I'll unilaterally fix everything
>I don't have any actual policies, but just trust me because I'm rich
>I hate the establishment, but ignore that I directly benefit from said establishment
Say these enough times, and anyone can get votes. You could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better argument than anything Trump has said (and backpeddled on) so far.

>Spanish street signs captcha
>>
>>684144571
You've opened my eyes, I'm a Hillary supporter now.
Shackle me up Hilldog, I'll be a good slave, oops I mean goy.
>>
>>684137121
We're still fucking great. Trump is a conman selling a none existent crisis and retards are buying into it. He will continue to exploit people's fear and insecurities for his financial and political gain because America is dumb as fuck.
>>
http://www.avclub.com/article/why-disney-needs-gay-princess-236648

LUL
>>
>>
>>684137121
America is like /b/ people always say it used to be good... but its just shit and it always has been
>>
File: 1462912588264-1.png (1010 KB, 952x1103) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462912588264-1.png
1010 KB, 952x1103
>>
>>684144832
Bernout spotted
>>
File: image.jpg (502 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
502 KB, 1152x2048
>>684144680
>>
>>
File: Trump IS Usa.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump IS Usa.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>684144733
$(this).kill(thread)

//Trump doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, and is using this for his own personal gain
>>
>>684144942
What the fuck does he have to gain?
>>
>>684144468
At least Sanders is not talking about cooking jews in ovens and superiority of some particular ethnic group.
>>
>>684144889
I dont live in america... I left because its shit
>>
File: 1462606142679.jpg (163 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462606142679.jpg
163 KB, 720x960
>>
>>684144941
To be fair, Hispanics like Zimmerman do refer to themselves as 'white.'
>>
>>684145028
Bye bye driver!
>>
>>684145061
HAHAHA he looks like he just got done getting beat up by that chad
>>
>>684144942
>trump
>conservative
pick one
>>684145014
ego.
>>
>>684145028
were do you live now?
>>
>>684144655
It's the the truth though.
>>
File: 1463026293321.png (176 KB, 608x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463026293321.png
176 KB, 608x724
Anti trump people actually posted this
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 184x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 184x274
>>684144879
>>
>>684145020
Go debate your gender identity
>>
>>684142884
> Lowered gas prices
They are lower, but not thanks to Obama. Oil supply has risen due to new technologies and processes (like fracking), and private industry on private lands are producing more than ever, but in regard to public lands where Obama can make the most difference, oil is at it's lowest production ever. Not to mention his killing the keystone pipeline that would have made it cheaper and created thousands of jobs.

> Lowered unemployment below 8 percent
It is yes, but have you asked why? Unemployment benefits expires, and when they do you're not counted among the unemployed whether or not you have a job. There's also the fact the people driven out of well-off, full time work have settled for shitty part-time crap, thus creating "underemployment". The legit rate of those not working is at it's highest since the great depression (14+%) and if you include the "underemployed" their is 32+% of the nation not where they need to be.

> Stopped two wars and killed Bin Laden
No, just no. We are STILL in Afganistan, Iraq, and several other places. We have 30,000+ troops in the middle east still, but because of Obama limp dick cutbacks, we got ISIS there too rather than being done with it.
As for Bin Laden, Bush set that hunt in motion Obama did nothing to support it, but thankfully didn't stop it either. Obama's involvement with the killing of Bin Laden was just saying, "OK" when the military finally found him and asked for clearance to kill.

Bush sucks but he was still 100x the man Obama is in every fucking possible way.
>>
>>
>>684145147
somewhere just as shit... the UK
>>
File: Trumps friends.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trumps friends.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>684145014
More popularity; a cult-following who (even if/when he loses) will be willing to spend obscene amounts of cash to stay at his hotels and such. He'll be the 'underdog who tried,' and that will just generate even more money for him. Just look at>>684145145 and ask yourself:

>what exactly makes Trump a Republican?
&&
>has he ever really expressed any support for the Republican party or its ideals?

→if ("yes") {
prompt("What are they?");
}
>>
>>684145304
saved, MAGA.
>>
>>
>>684145062
gonna need some proof beyond a photoshopped image.
>>
>>684145337
Nice autism faggot.
>>
>>684144468
>people compare trump to hitler
>trumpfags get triggered hard
>turn around and compare a different candidate to hitler

Trumpfags are hypocritical pussies
>>
>>
>>684144942
$(this.faggot).justLearned(window.setTimeout(500, function(){ return jQuery.today[0] ? !!op.isFaggot() : null; }));
>>
>>
File: Same thing.jpg (399 KB, 801x1264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Same thing.jpg
399 KB, 801x1264
>>684145467
>>
File: 2450325-2412x3532.jpg (1 MB, 2412x3532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2450325-2412x3532.jpg
1 MB, 2412x3532
>>
>>684145467
why don't we all just agree that hitler was technically a great leader, I mean he killed 6 million people what have you done with your life?
>>
I voted for Donald J. Trump and there's literally nothing you underage limpwristed numales can do about it.
>>
>>684144120
nice argument
>inb4 sure kid
>>
Who do you want running our country's budget again?
>>
>>684145404
Just look at the census recordings and such. For whatever reason, many Latinos/Latinas like to call themselves 'white.' Something about Metizos and what not, etc. I don't really study Latin American cultures/interests.

>>684145450
Thanks.

>>684145589
kek
>>
>>684145467
Corrections based in accuracy are not hypocritical.

L2debate fucking autist millennial
>>
>>684145730
6 million people who were exploiting the nations wealth and screwing over all the non-jews.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>684145777
>>684145404
>>
>>684145294
We also have the current highest fucking ever amount of people on welfare (20+% or roughly 1 in 5). If the unemployment was really that low, and the economy that good then we wouldn't have 60+ million people in a fucking poverty program.
>>
>>684145771
The guy who didn't promise to leave our nation's largest welfare program untouched, so Cruz.
>>
>>684144680
sure kid. then why are you not running. you seem to have all the answers just like Obama did.
>>
>>684145337
Your coding logic isn't much better than your political logic.
>>
>>684145809
Death camps never existed
>>
>>684145777
not true, im mexican and thats not true, blondes are called whites and redheads obviously other than that people don’t refer others by color
>>
>>684144942
we already have a president like that.
>>
>>684145020
I don't think anyone is.
>>
>>684144680

Mexicans and Muslims are pure scum.

Mexicans are leeches who don't see themselves as Americans. They need to get the fuck out.
Muslims are subhuman savages who have no place in western civilization.

If anything, Trump isn't being hard on them enough.
>>
>>
File: 1441941194307.png (183 KB, 1583x2814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441941194307.png
183 KB, 1583x2814
>>684145924
>using 'kid' in a debate to gain leverage
In any case, I'm not running because
>I don't feel like being bought and paid for by lobbyists
&&
>cba dealing with a do-nothing Congress
&&
>I'm trying to live and work abroad anyway, so I'm busy setting that in place

Obama at least won the presidency. Twice. Why aren't *you* running?
>>
>>684139241

This is what he is referring to, the time before equality.
>>
>>684139490
If this map is correct, how did obama win
>>
>>684145783
Nice buzzwords faggot, you sure told me. Your head must be unimaginably far up your ass.
>>
>>684145760
sure kid.
>>
>>684146001
For the guards and medical experimentation.
So they wouldn't resist.
Because it was more efficient and they also used the male for force labor.
Yes
No
yes
because they lost the war
Nobody knows *exactly* how many it was but you know when there are suddenly about 6 million Jews fewer in Europe...logic
1/10 for making me reply to this bait.
>>
>>
>>684145337
Trump has a history with the Democrats, but so did Regan and he became the poster child for conservatives.
Trump may have honestly switched sides, but it's really hard to tell and hard to trust him on it. He does still say some questionable things.

That aside, he has a chance at doing some good in the white house, whereas Hillary or Bernie are guaranteed fucking failure.
>>
>>684146241
Jew york and Commifornia have fuck tons of people living in them, they also typically vote democrat.
>>
>>684146184
> Bernie

Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>684146007
see>>684145890


>>684146129
Now, let's be honest here: even if Mexicans did see themselves as Americans (and they do), would *you* see them as such? I mean you know, since they don't look like your 'ideal American,' would you really be willing to agree that they are just as 'American' as you, your sister, or your parents, even while they're doing the jobs you feel 'too good' to do?

And Muslims, well...you can thank the Reagan Administration for that.
>>
>>684146129
Oh wow, a trump supporter who's also a bigot. There's a shocker. You forgot to add antisemitic remarks as well.
>>
>>684137121

It is referring to the pre civil rights era.
Trump used coded language all through his race to appeal to the Republican base, which is inherently racist, bigoted, and xenophobic.
Now that he has essentially won the Republican nomination he is changing his tone and rhetoric; simply because the majority of the country is actually center left.
Trump, in the last few days, has gone on to say he now wants to tax the rich and give the middleclass a tax break; he has also back pedaled on his whole Muslim ban nonsense. Next he will change his tune on a border wall, because he needs the Mexican vote.
Trump simply crowd surfs, he says what he needs to say to whoever he is courting.
He is a fucking wildcard, he could end up being very liberal/progressive, or being a Fascist Oligarch. It is impossible to tell, he has changed his position as many times as Hillary has taken bribes from Wall Street in the form of "speech fees".
He used to be pro abortion, now is against it, used to support Hillary and now is against her. I mean the list goes on and on, it is amazing how one guy can flip-flop as much as he does.
>>
>>684146184
sure kid. like I said you have all the answers.
your post was so pathetic I didn't bother to read it.
>>
File: not a winner.png (279 KB, 550x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not a winner.png
279 KB, 550x363
>>684146368
>everyone I don't like is a cuck
Oh man, you're as bad as the SJWs/Liberals
>>
>>684141092
In other word you don't know either
>>
>>684146251
> posts string of ad hominems with no substance
> gets this mad

Obvious millennial is obvious
>>
>>684145660
nuff said
>>
>>684146280
The blue pill is strong with this one
>>
File: Trump China.jpg (154 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump China.jpg
154 KB, 548x1012
>>684146360
Trump has been back-peddling on practically everything he's said.
>Oh, that whole Muslim thing? It was just a suggestion...Just a prank, bro.
I look forward to the day he admits the whole "Wall" thing was nothing more than a talking-point.
>>
>>684137121
there was a time when all of the united states was patriotic and not willing to recieve a throat fucking from stainskins
>>
His suggestions to "deport all Mexicans" is reminiscent of Hitler's promise to "deport all jews"

He wouldn't be able to afford that size of a deportation, and neither could Hitler, who settled on the "final solution" when he realized how expensive it would be.

Additionally banning international travel of all Muslims to and from the United States suggests he cares not for freedom of religion nor the constitution

He is against freedom of the press and wants to expand libel laws to include the press which suggests he cares not for freedom of speech as well

And on top of all that, he has never had to work a real job in his whole life which means he has no idea what America goes through

Electing him would be on par with willingly electing Kim jong un
>>
File: 1461347808622.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461347808622.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>684146454
>using kid again
>not answering my question despite me having answered his
Typical.
>>
>>684137121
At that magical unspecified way back when, when everything was just better. You know! You remember those days! They were so much better. I mean this whole economic decline, wars, poverty, this is new shit. The old America never had a jacked up economy or a poor unemployment rating or started pointless wars, or had constant dick measuring, horse shit flinging competitions right?
>>
It has anyway always been pretty great if you were a white man with a job.
>>
>>684146666
nice get
>>
File: 1463030794894.png (351 KB, 1157x807) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463030794894.png
351 KB, 1157x807
>>
>>684146575
Why we need a wall to keep all the rapist murdering drug dealing spics out
>>
- His idea of a "wall" is utterly preposterous. For one thing, the cost is going to likely come out more like $20b, and the idea that he's going to "make Mexico pay for it" is laughable for way, way too many reasons to even list.

- When they were merely building a fence along the border, the logistics turned into a nightmare, but if he planned on a wall? Just google what it took to build the fence.

- He has zero, and I mean zero idea of how our government works, as shown by his numerous mistakes on what he can and can't do. For instance, he believes he can just pass a constitutional amendment as he sees fit.

- He has no idea how finance actually works, proven by his idea of letting us go bankrupt, then suggesting that since we print money, we can do whatever we want.

- He has no idea about the constitution. You can't ban a group of people based on religion. That was already decided in the 1800s when people tried to ban Catholics. Ban a particular nation? Sure. We banned the Chinese for a while. Bad a religion? Nope.

His ideas, and his suggestions on policy, are laughable, or would be if they weren't so dangerous.
>>
>>684146478
> cucking this hard
> implying you weren't on the side of SJWs before things went sour

Topkek 2012
>>
File: welp....png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
welp....png
386 KB, 667x670
>>684146730
Oh sure, because
>rapists
>murderers
>drug dealers
can't possibly come *from* the U.S., right?

>>684146776
>Thinking I am or ever was because I don't have a double-digit IQ and can see through Trump's bullshit.
I weep for the future of America's intellectualism.
>>
>>684138971
No shit. They really do. I mean I remember back when people were like "why don't special forces just go assassinate osama..." and people were like "bullshit! if you aren't for us you are against us! you're unamerican! lets start two full blown wars and have a shitload of special ops type missions going around the globe for decades to come!" trillions of dollars of expanded debt later. spec ops assassinates osama in a compound in pakistan.
>>
>>684146738
>then suggesting that since we print money, we can do whatever we want.
>- He has no idea about the constitution. You can't ban a group of people based on religion. That was already decided in the 1800s when people tried to ban Catholics. Ban a particular nation? Sure. We banned the Chinese for a while. Bad a religion? Nope.


The funny thing is that if he gets a majority support of the people, congress, and the senate he can do all of those things.

Look at what Hitler did when he got all the popular support

Fucking special interest groups have fucked themselves by taking advantage of whites conservatives for too fucking long and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Your liberal asses will get kicked hard and we will do whatever the fuck we want because we are sick of your shit
>>
>>684146951
Not as many as you people breed
>>
Sure is berniecuck up in hurr

Your candidate lost. Your runner up is a literal war criminal. Better get used to the words President Trump
>>
>>684146575
jew sanders has literally forgotten most of the things he stands for and is losing ground
>>
>>684146951
> Being this libtarded and cucked
>>
>>684147038
████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗ ░░░░
░░░░╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝ ░░░░
░░░░░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗ ░░░░
░░░░██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗░░░░
░░░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝ ░░░░

Hillary shils and Bernouts don't even know how to make font like this.
>>
File: 1462831298515.png (482 KB, 1138x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462831298515.png
482 KB, 1138x612
>>
>>684147005
Post a link to where he says he wants to ban all Muslims. Go ahead, I'll wait
>>
>>684147033
>you people
I'm not Latin American.

>>684147081
He's had the same platform for decades, and has been maintaining it. Trump on the other hand switches his stances whenever he thinks his numbers are dropping.
>The system is RIGGED! It's rigged!
Mr. Trump, you gained 3% from that comment.
>The system is great! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

>>684147164
>being this triggered on a Mongolian flip-book forum
>>
>>684146241
No one's living in the middle of nowhere. Better places near coastline.
>>
████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗ ░░░░
░░░░╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝ ░░░░
░░░░░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗ ░░░░
░░░░██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗░░░░
░░░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝ ░░░░
>>
File: 1462913551250.jpg (281 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462913551250.jpg
281 KB, 1516x810
Know you enemy
>>
File: pickles2.jpg (6 KB, 132x146) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pickles2.jpg
6 KB, 132x146
>>684137121
"Re-becoming the greatness we never weren't"
>>
File: jew2.png (50 KB, 501x644) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew2.png
50 KB, 501x644
Israel zionist jewfag here

Vote Trump faggots, I don't give a fuck about the HOW of making america great again, but he's going to cuck the sand niggers even harder than Bush and I happen to like that a lot
>>
>>684137121
obviously WW3
>>
>>684147429
> being this butthurt and cucked
>>
File: 145221265675.jpg (25 KB, 499x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
145221265675.jpg
25 KB, 499x281
ITT
>>
Whitey hate thread. Get in here /b/ros.
>>
>>
>>684147615
Butthurt? No. I'm actually smiling at this thread. Trumpsters getting BTFO.
>>
>>684147690
Berniecuck detected
>>
>>684147005
This
>>
>>684147853
Sure kid

Keep on cucking and stay salty bernout
>>
>>684147691
nigger hate thread and check em faggot
>>
>>
>>684147853
Only butthurt people get defensive
>>
File: 1463079920415.png (50 KB, 317x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463079920415.png
50 KB, 317x293
>>
>>684146421

When you get out into the real world you'll realize not everything is sunshine and roses.

Not all races are equal. Not all people are equal.
These are facts that humanity has known for hundreds of thousands of years.
>>
File: 1462914974669.png (2 MB, 1452x2546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462914974669.png
2 MB, 1452x2546
>>
File: 1463057637195-0.gif (231 KB, 679x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463057637195-0.gif
231 KB, 679x801
>>
>>684147038

This. Top kek.

Liberal tears on November 8th will be glorious.
>>
File: just chillin.jpg (76 KB, 692x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just chillin.jpg
76 KB, 692x530
>>684148030
>using kid again

>>684148131
I don't think you understand just how not-mad I really am.
>>
>>684148100
Of course people like that are going to vote sanders, that's what unemployment looks like.
Who the fuck would give people like that jobs?
>>
>>684148393
You really never read Guns, Germs, and Steel did you?
>>
>>684148562
Have you actually tried filing for unemployment in some states?
>>
File: 1462674824264.png (961 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462674824264.png
961 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>684139241
>cultural marxist
/pol/ is an endless supply of autism, isn't it
>>
>>684146001
Visit Auschwitz, monkey!
>>
>>684148587

0/10. Almost got me.
>>
>>684148393
fuck that you never even watched it on national geographic.
>>
File: culture and IQ.png (321 KB, 1324x1378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
culture and IQ.png
321 KB, 1324x1378
>>684148393
>hundreds and thousands of years
>>
>>684148695
Disprove anything that was said in that post.
>>
>>684148393
or youtube for that matter.
>>
Remember Bengahzi
>>
>>684148756

WE
>>
>>684148561
So fucking salty, kek
>>
>>684140067
Because your cage isn't a barbed one doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>684148551
This was a prank done ON the school by a rival school basically because so many of the students are mexican. It wasn't done by mexicans.
>>
>>684146366
>>684147440
Does this mean the election represents the popultion or is it still skewed because the electoral college
>>
File: crossfire_011.jpg (75 KB, 705x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crossfire_011.jpg
75 KB, 705x530
>>684148876
>
>>
>>684148393
Jews are superior to whites, which is why they control American media.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumbass.jpg
77 KB, 480x270
>>684148561
>I don't think you understand just how not-mad I really am.
Why so defensive? And the fact that you put a DS9 picture up proves you are a butthurt Bern sander supporter .
Ok, Communism might work if we had replicators that could produce everything we would ever need from thin air, butt....until then that Star Trek Utopia you want to live in is just a fantasy and people have to work to produce for the needs of society.
>>
File: 1440362937344.png (661 KB, 785x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440362937344.png
661 KB, 785x588
>>684148393
>hundreds of thousands of years
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>684148710
Which means you didn't. Confirmed.
>>
File: 1462915010287.jpg (3 MB, 1736x6912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462915010287.jpg
3 MB, 1736x6912
Never trust a jew
>>
>>684149035
What is wrong with that statement?
>>
>>684148994
Or, it proves that I feel like Kira at any given time on the station: cool-headed and not upset by petty things (like this..."debate"). Not sure what communism has to do with this or Star Trek though; if anything, Trek depicts a future where democratic socialism is in place.

Why do Trumpsters always bring up 'communism?' Is that your "Trump Card?"
>>
>>684149144
I can't believe the earth is really 2016 years old.
>>
>>684148768
What should I be disproving ? All of this crap is riddled with gut feelings.
Every fucking idiot can fantasize about past eras being better than today.
>>
>>684146738
I'll help build the wall for free.
Checkmate.
>>
File: Darwin never said.png (2 MB, 1106x2521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Darwin never said.png
2 MB, 1106x2521
>>684149144
the fact that it's wrong. No one gave a shit about 'race' until the 1600s.
>>
>>684148686
No, I have skills and can stay competitive in a free market society, because I am willing to put the time and work into staying skilled in a free market
>>
>>684149232
What are you trying to imply with that?
>>
>>684148393
>white men are superior
Why aren't white woman saying that?
LOOOOL
>>
>>684149208
shit son. star trek depicts a future where everybody has the job they want because they want it, females and minorities can serve as commanding officers of a ship, and everybody has universal health care and a free education. Not to mention actually functioning non-lethal weapons to compliment the lethal ones.
>>
>>684149144
Human races as we known them today have not even existed for hundreds of thousands of years. People didn't become aware of the existence of other races in any concrete sense until the past few hundred years. IQ tests have existed for barely a century and scientific debate about the relationship between race and IQ is to put it mildly, ongoing.
>>
>>684149046

If in the event you're not trolling and are actually retarded, Jared Diamond's theories have been debunked numerous times.
>>
>>684149310
Good for you!
That's great.
What do you do for a living?
Where do you currently live?
What is your parent's annual income?
>>
File: odo.jpg (4 KB, 257x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
odo.jpg
4 KB, 257x196
>>684149208
What do you mean, that bitch flipped out a lot,she was a hot head that was easy to anger and harder to calm down. I think you are thinking of Odo
>>
>>684149310
becareful not to tell Trump or he'll find another job he can take away from American workers
>>
>>684145890

It's because you don't know how the criminal justice computer systems work.

When you need to select the person's race, it has the common ones, black, white, Asian, indian, however there is no Hispanic option.

Later on in the form (online paperwork obviously) there is a tab where you can specify their ethnicity as Hispanic or not. So yes, they all say white, but that's due to the structure of the online paperwork forms.

Lrn2cop
>>
>>684149291
>>684149556

>durr people didn't know what race was until 400 years ago

My fucking sides.
Is this some new revisionist history they're teaching in liberal universities now?
>>
>>
>>684149567
>Jared Diamond's theories ha
Cite that and I'll read it.
>>
>>684149459
Eh, not quite; you do actually have to work for the job you want, or you'll be reclassed to something you're fit for. This is why you have medical officers, engineers, commanders, and/or people who never even set foot on a ship. Not everyone can get into Starfleet Academy, much less complete it.

>At that point, you either join the Marquis, or have fun farming potatoes while your friends explore strange new worlds.
>>
>>684149772
nice strawman.
>>
File: 28utzs2.png (130 KB, 350x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28utzs2.png
130 KB, 350x300
>>684149671
>Talking this way about Kira and praising Odo instead.
Okay, now I'm slightly upset.
>>
>>684149567
By white supremacists?
>>
>>684149797
Even better! Partial meritocracy!
>>
File: black germans.png (1 MB, 896x2622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black germans.png
1 MB, 896x2622
>>684149772
I didn't say people didn't notice, I said people didn't care. People were too busy just trying to survive another day than to be sitting around complaining about People A or People B.
>>
File: oh do go on.jpg (26 KB, 700x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh do go on.jpg
26 KB, 700x530
>>684150046
>partial
>>
>>684149793

Africa isn't a shithole because
>not enough crops
>the weather was bad
>muh zebras can't be tamed
Or whatever other bullshit excuses he gives.

Africa is a shithole because niggers are retarded. They were retarded then and they're retarded now.
It's not whitey's fault they can't get their shit together.
>>
>>684144655
kek
>>
>>684149643
>What do you do for a living?
I'm a Ferry Pilot, working on getting hours for my commercial license
>Where do you currently live?
Equally between Florida and California
>What is your parent's annual income?
I really don't know they are retired and I don't speak to them as much as I should
No my parents didn't pay for my education, they were truck drivers
I paid for my schooling with working two shit jobs, one fast food another working at a recycling kiosk.
>>
>>
>>684150275
Sub-saharan Africa has almost no navigable waterways. Try building a civilization without those.
>>
>>684149885
Do you have any sexy pictures of her? She was fucking hot
>>
>>684150571
This is the best I've got of her....
>>
File: 5347567456.gif (135 KB, 232x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5347567456.gif
135 KB, 232x224
>>684149772
Don't even give a fuck who you're voting for but holy shit dude, are you seriously this retarded?
>inb4 I was only pretending
>>
>>684150510

The Okavango Delta is literally the most lush fertile water delta in the world.
Kill yourself, libtard.
>>
File: streetsigns.png (366 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
streetsigns.png
366 KB, 1366x768
>>684150323
wtf
>>
>>684150731
do you know what the word navigable means? it has nothing to do with agriculture.
>>
>>684150748
ayyy, it's the comment I typed a while ago
>>
>>684150717

What? Do you think people just randomly woke up one day and said
>Shit, we have different colors of skin. Damn....really makes you think....
>>
>>684150922
Do you know what a boat is?
>>
File: 1463070957994.jpg (53 KB, 485x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463070957994.jpg
53 KB, 485x441
>>684150510
>>
>my communist liberal teacher told me something, so it must be true! i won't research the facts for myself!

So much bluepill in this thread.
So glad that none of you are old enough to vote.
>>
File: nana.jpg (107 KB, 590x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nana.jpg
107 KB, 590x547
>>684150678
>>
File: yep.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yep.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
When we knew what Hitler was doing and didn't give a shit until we noticed that Russia was about to crush Germany. We showed up just in time to make power grabs and now we control Europe instead of the reds.
>>
>>684151284
>this
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 94
Thread DB ID: 38571



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.