Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Gf broke up with me to be a lesbian
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file_1.jpg (32 KB, 500x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file_1.jpg
32 KB, 500x367
Gf broke up with me to be a lesbian

I'm the brink of suicide
Feels thread
>>
>>684134951
Wow you got cucked for a grill? Yeah kill yourself
>>
Damn, cockblocked by a pussy.
Rub one out OP, you'll feel better tomorrow.
>>
>>684134951
I'M DUMPED SHE'S A LESBIAN, I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE. WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND, BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. OOOOH
>>
File: 1457191919421.jpg (10 KB, 183x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457191919421.jpg
10 KB, 183x200
>>684134951
Ross Geller status
>>
>>684134951
You deserve it. If your happiness is dependent on anyone or anything other than yourself, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
Pic of ex?
>>
Just get another gf. Ez as that. There are loads of grills out there.
>>
>>684134951
Don't kill yourself over some dyke.
There are plenty of other reasons you should die.
>>
>>684136094
This, idk how these people can be so moved by another person that they'd want to end their life once that relationship is gone. I mean, yea any normal person would be bummed for like a month but want to kill themselves. I've never let a woman or anyone have this much power over me.
Quicker you get over it the more time you save. No reason to waste time feeling bad you fuck.
>>
Stop being such a faggot and get a new girlfriend, but not until you've built up your self-esteem enough to not fucking kill yourself over some bitch.
>>
She be a bitch man, you might love and she might have ran off with some pussy licker... But shell come running back
>>
boo hoo. get over it op you fucking tard
>>
>>684136498
Start off with depression, relationship helps, relationship ends, handicap gone, depression is back and worse
>>
You are clearly a pussy.

She left you for somebody with more testosterone who can look after her.
Grow up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 38538

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.