Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Anyone have any experience with building...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 232x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 232x168
Anyone have any experience with building or trying to assemble a time machine? I really need to go back 3 years and take back having sex with my soon to be stepdaughter. I don't have many tools but I have 3 really long hdmi cables, hammer and a screwdriver. Any help would be much obliged kind anons.
>>
You must acquire the flux capacitor of a broken printer.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>684129985
I have two old hp printers from the 90s but where is this flux thing located? Is it in all printers? For your help here's a pic of my step daughter
>>
>>684129657
You got enough tools. Here's what you do:
- Nail one end of one of the hdmi cables into the ceiling, fashion noose at the other end, place around neck,
- jam screwdriver into dickhole,
- use 2nd & 3rd hdmi cable to tie your hand and feet together,
- call stepdaughter into room,
- as she enters, hang yourself while screaming "for Narnia" as long as you can.
- this should make her forget you raping her
>>
>>684130496
It wasn't rape she just came home drunk. I couldn't say no and now in constant fear of her telling my significant other.
>>
>>684129657
That sounds like a murder kit. That would also solve the problem.
>>
>>684130870
Yeah definitely don't need a murder kit I need legit help. I saw on the internet time travel was possible
>>
>>684129657
I built one, but that was a thousand years ago.
>>
>>684130383
Honestly.. I'd build a time machine to go back and fuck those milk cans
>>
It was worth it but now she keeps trying and sending nudes. If her mom finds out my life is over. I just want to undo it all
>>
>>684131366
Post the nudes and we will help
>>
>>684131560
Give me some legit advice and I'll give you all of them and the solo vids. Please anon
>>
>>684131705
Kill her
>>
>>684131705
You are gonna need cupper and a bit of uranium first
>>
>>684132061
What's a cupper?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 38496

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.