Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone have any experience with building or trying to assemble

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 232x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 232x168
Anyone have any experience with building or trying to assemble a time machine? I really need to go back 3 years and take back having sex with my soon to be stepdaughter. I don't have many tools but I have 3 really long hdmi cables, hammer and a screwdriver. Any help would be much obliged kind anons.
>>
You must acquire the flux capacitor of a broken printer.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>684129985
I have two old hp printers from the 90s but where is this flux thing located? Is it in all printers? For your help here's a pic of my step daughter
>>
>>684129657
You got enough tools. Here's what you do:
- Nail one end of one of the hdmi cables into the ceiling, fashion noose at the other end, place around neck,
- jam screwdriver into dickhole,
- use 2nd & 3rd hdmi cable to tie your hand and feet together,
- call stepdaughter into room,
- as she enters, hang yourself while screaming "for Narnia" as long as you can.
- this should make her forget you raping her
>>
>>684130496
It wasn't rape she just came home drunk. I couldn't say no and now in constant fear of her telling my significant other.
>>
>>684129657
That sounds like a murder kit. That would also solve the problem.
>>
>>684130870
Yeah definitely don't need a murder kit I need legit help. I saw on the internet time travel was possible
>>
>>684129657
I built one, but that was a thousand years ago.
>>
>>684130383
Honestly.. I'd build a time machine to go back and fuck those milk cans
>>
It was worth it but now she keeps trying and sending nudes. If her mom finds out my life is over. I just want to undo it all
>>
>>684131366
Post the nudes and we will help
>>
>>684131560
Give me some legit advice and I'll give you all of them and the solo vids. Please anon
>>
>>684131705
Kill her
>>
>>684131705
You are gonna need cupper and a bit of uranium first
>>
>>684132061
What's a cupper?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.