Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Alright /b/, let's clear this up once...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 63
File: 7-11.jpg (49 KB, 390x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7-11.jpg
49 KB, 390x450
Alright /b/, let's clear this up once and for all.

Who did it?
>>
>>684127479
Who cares.
>>
>>684127998
+1
>>
File: 1356718820084.jpg (357 KB, 815x839) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356718820084.jpg
357 KB, 815x839
>>684127479

Count. The. Jews.
>>
>>684127479
I did it
>>
It has been proven so many times that it was an inside job.

Was the bush administration really responsible for the attacks, used as an excuse to invade iraq?

>inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>684127479
What are you talking about? A bunch of pissed off muslims. What are you, retarded?
>>
>>684129933
South Park?
>>
>>684129933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do4KrLEhmVs

sure those muslims flew the planes into the buildings.

but without a doubt there was explosion in the basement of the towers, every single expert on the matter claims the towers wouldn't collapse from airplane explosion alone, and it looked like a planned demolition.
>>
>>684130389
So you're saying it's not possible for Muslims to have planted bombs inside the buildings?
>>
>>684130367
Yup. The only show that got everything about 9 11 right. Well it's at least the most believable that the conspiracy would be a government conspiracy to make the government look capable of constructing something like that. I mean for christ sake, our government can't even conspire to get past the fact that Obama is partially black. Those retarded old fuck could never put something together like faking the attack
>>
>>684130389
I bet you feel like the government spies on you too. I'm gonna paraphrase something else in response to that, see if you csn get it.

Hey asshole, you're not even interesting enough to make US wanna watch you. You really that the government is interested in watching you jerk off 5 times a day?
>>
File: it was me dio.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it was me dio.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>684127479
IT WAS ME, DIO!!
>>
Dora the explorer and all children that didn't answer the question "Whats this?" in time.
>>
>>684131067
A boxcutter! Yayyyyyyyy

Swiper, no jihad, Swiper no jihad

Didn't get the third one in
>>
File: ben ladin.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ben ladin.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>684127479
this guy
>>
File: 1460331647644.png (93 KB, 326x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460331647644.png
93 KB, 326x216
Not one jet fighter intercepted these commercial airliners for 45 minutes.
3 buildings fell at near free fall speed.
Pools of molten metal underneath the rubble for weeks and the main steel beams holding up the building were cut at a 45° angle.
Most of the buildings disintegrated except some passports of the hijackers.
Footage of what hit the most guarded building on earth (Pentagon) has yet to be released.
There's a few more....
But nobody is talking about it anymore.
>>
File: 11-9.png (440 B, 9x11) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11-9.png
440 B, 9x11
>>684127479
pic related
>>
OP
>>
>>
Al Quaeda you stupid bitch
>>
>>684132730
Roll
>>
AL QAEDA YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
Fuckin SJW
>>
>>684130580
if the terrorists planted bombs inside the towers don't you think we'd know about it?
bush administration denied it only because it was them...
>>
File: 112.png (593 B, 18x10) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
112.png
593 B, 18x10
>>684132608
>>
File: 1462451324795.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462451324795.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>684131732
Is it really that hard to accept that america's decade of foreign policy fighting soviet-aligned factions at all costs led to some sandniggers getting salty and snackbaring some american symbols?
>>
>>684133750
is it that hard to accept that america is the bad guy
>>
>>684127479
Watch the video video of when this shit happended and think........ Can an airplane take down the building..... And can a buding colapse like that...... Now search on youtube controlled demolition....
But not before u have seen the video of sister towers falling down like that and thinking about what i wrote just now
>>
>>684131732

> Not one jet fighter intercepted these commercial airliners for 45 minutes.

Gee, it's almost like the terrorists took over and shut down all the comms that happen to be in the cockpit.

> 3 buildings fell at near free fall speed.

Gee, it's almost like the buildings were tall and weight several hundred thousand tonnes or something.

> Pools of molten metal underneath the rubble for weeks

Gee, it's almost like there were other metals besides steel in the building.

> and the main steel beams holding up the building were cut at a 45° angle.

Because the 45° angle was clearly invented by the government and could never happen by chance when a FUCKING BUILDING IS FALLING.

> Most of the buildings disintegrated except some passports of the hijackers.

Gee, it's almost like they looked up a registry of passengers who didn't go on the flights they were supposed to and pulled their passport info from a *gasp* database.

> Footage of what hit the most guarded building on earth (Pentagon) has yet to be released.

Gee, it's almost like we don't want to show the world where the weakness in the Pentagon is since the attack. Like any nation with some sense would.

> There's a few more....

So uncommitted to your opinion that you're teasing a sequel.

> But nobody is talking about it anymore.

That's cos terrorists did it, our government reacted very poorly, and cockbites like you that think everything is a conspiracy are a fucking insult to the families that lost loved ones in the attack.

Are we fucking done?
>>
File: 1460682680584.jpg (43 KB, 277x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460682680584.jpg
43 KB, 277x296
>>684133894
> implying that wasn't implied by my post
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x447
Check em
>>
>>684133750
This. Thank you anon

>>684133894
We know America is the bad guy in a lot of shite. We also know that America is monumentally stupid.
>>
Time to wake up guys. It was the bush administration and cheney. There were many people involved and the 28 911 pages weren't declassified so there are many unanswered questions. BUT, the government DID lie about the air they were breathing after the attack. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) assured the people of New York that the air around ground zero was safe to breathe, but what they didn't tell them is that the buildings were COVERED IN ASBESTOS, and everyone around ground zero now has or WILL have cancer because everyone took off their gas masks. And if they don't have cancer, in 10-20 years they will. Jesus is coming, the new world order is here. Save your souls motherfuckers.
>>
>>684134106
You took the b8 hard on this one
>>
File: 1460781449030.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460781449030.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
>>684127479
Who do you think?
>>
Just go to chuby tread and fap..
>>
Zionist occupation government
>>
File: IMG_4740.png (331 KB, 362x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4740.png
331 KB, 362x643
We all know who did it
>>
>>684134106
Beahahsha. Nice attempt...

Ask yourself: who gained from this? 'Em terrorist's? Hardly.
>follow the money. Always.
>>
>>684134613
Yeah, but this thread was missing a point for point counter argument, so it was worth it in my opinion
>>
This act of violence couldn't possibly have been the religion of peace.
>>
>>684130389
>every single expert
no.
Go read a bit.
http://www.debunking911.com/

>>684131732
>muh free fall speed, Rosie OFatso told me so!
go read.
http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm
>muh molten metal and muh cut beams
go read more
http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

seriously, it's not cute anymore guys. Terrorists hijacked planes, they hit the towers at like 500mph, they wrecked a large percentage of the main support beams, caused a massive fire that burned unchecked for hours which then severely weakened the steel beams that hold the floors up. The rivets holding those beams to the outside walls popped under the stress of the steel bending, and the floors collapsed in on top of each other. The towers fell in around 13-14 seconds each, which is much slower than freefall.
>>
>>684134106
found the retard
>>
File: derp.jpg (59 KB, 815x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
derp.jpg
59 KB, 815x622
>>684127479

Islamic extremists funded by individuals in the Saudi government. What are you, retarded?
>>
>>684134937
>implying muslim jihadniggers would only do it for money
>>
File: missed it.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
missed it.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>684133246
9x11 pixels
>>
>>684134135
+1
>>
>>684135213
Stupid american
>>
>>684134937
> implying terrorists care about money
They want people scared and attacked the US cos they knee we were too weak not to retaliate. Then the US bombs innocents and maybe a handful of terrorists, the terrorists get more people to their cause because of the US. It ain't always about money, kid.
>>
i dont know /b/ros, all i know is that

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
>>684134937
>who gained from this?
muslims get 72 virgins
>>
>>684135187
no doubt about it, there were islamist terrorists flying the planes, but what we're discussing is usa government's involvement. it seems they planned it just so they could invade iraq for oil
>>
>>684135255
Don't forget the jews
>>
>>684135372
>not even american
please, do tell, what shitty country are you from? you a yuropoor? chinkshit? slavshit? turkroach?
>>
>>684135245
Is it really retarded to think that if the government worked at McDonalds I would trust them to conspire to get my order right?

Is it really that far fetched, when Americans call other Americans retarded that our government is just as, if not more retarded? Come on, dude.
>>
>>684135544
>muh oil war meme
gtfo. Such a shitty myth too. If they wanted oil they could have just taken more from the gulf of mexico, alaska, or continental US. Or invade kuwait. or saudi arabia.

Please, show me the amount of oil the US took from Iraq. Show me the oil tankers taking it all to the US
>>
File: 911.jpg (758 KB, 612x5200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
911.jpg
758 KB, 612x5200
It was always about money. Always.
>>
>>684136074
> obfuscation used in the first sentence
tl;dr you fucking faggot. Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>
>>684135862
are you genuinely this retarded or are you just trolling?

>If they wanted oil they could have just taken more from the gulf of mexico, alaska, or continental US.
that's already their oil! and why not take it out when it becomes more expensive? oil from destabilized country as iraq or afganistan is free and there's way more oil in middle east than in america.

>invade kuwait. or saudi arabia.
why would they invade kuwait or saudi arabia? they are america's allies if you didn't know

i can't believe there are people like you living out there
go back to watching wrestling and fucking your cousins
>>
spongebob
>>
File: iwonderwho.jpg (79 KB, 634x903) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iwonderwho.jpg
79 KB, 634x903
>>
>>684127998
/thread
>>
who did 7/7 in london, samefags?
>>
File: 1461436851067.jpg (68 KB, 592x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461436851067.jpg
68 KB, 592x592
I rate the amount of US bullshit programming in this thread unbearable. Just look how the legit answers are answered by insults to the person who wrote them. Pathetic.
>>
>>684133065
if the government planted bombs inside the towers don't you think we'd know about it?
>>
>>684137729
Why would they tell you if hypotetically they were gonna do it? Are you retarded?
>>
>>684137729
no is the simple answer there
are you retarded?
>>
https://plus.google.com/b/102384637377803882686/103562160447192755749/videos this kid
>>
>>684137104
like I said, show me the oil the US got from Iraq.

Also, invading Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and everything to do with Saddam Hussein being a genocidal dictator with a penchant for chemical weapons, and because he violated several UN resolutions that provided the cassus belli

Seriously, literally NOBODY said "k we're going into Iraq now because 9/11". But you keep beating up that strawman.
>>
this nigger
>>684134002
>>684134780
>>
>>684127479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhsOXdomPNU
>>
>>684131398
osama ben affladen
>>
>>684127479
the Zumba teacher !
>>
>>684134135
/thread
>>
>>684127479
Bush obviously
>>
>>684138311
My Dubs don't lie
>>
>>684127479
Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.
>>
any of you guys checked out the 9/11 imagery on the 5 10 20 and 50 dollar bills?
fucking crazy shit yoo
will post links if anyone interested
>>
>>684138344
I GOT DUBS AGAIN BITCH
>>
File: 56892581.jpg (52 KB, 400x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56892581.jpg
52 KB, 400x297
>>
File: 1461531834681.jpg (28 KB, 413x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461531834681.jpg
28 KB, 413x416
>>684138490
14 year old detected
>>
>>684127479
Jet fuel can not melt steel beams, we all know this. Yet those beams did melt and something flying did hit the towers, so I ask you what can fly and melt steel beams?
There is only one answer so it must be the truth, dragons. They fly and their breath can melt anything.
>>
>>684137870
dunno about you but i don't think terrorists are the most diplomatic lot. if they wanted to blow a tower, why would they bother revealing the details.

seriously, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are plainly retarded. they watch a couple of youtube videos and read about bill murray or something saying how its an inside job and they lap it up.

i bet you also think that world war three is on the horizon.
>>
>>684138594
its unlikely that the planes hit the towers
>>
>>684127479
Islam was flexing its muscle and reminding everyone how peaceful it is. Muslims were applauding all over the world when the towers fell.
>>
File: 1jd30.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1jd30.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>>
>implying 9/11 happened
>>
>>684137526
>US bullshit programming

Do you mean there is not enough tinfoil hat support?
>>
>>684138695
face it, they were not planes but dragons in disguise
>>
>>684138831
please disprove every conspiracy theory ever. ok, go
>>
>>684137104
>there's way more oil in middle east than in america.

Common misconception, but no, America has far more oil than most realize and far more than any single nation in the middle east.
The real problem is that in America most of it is completely unaccessible because of "hurr durr teh enviralmint" fags, whereas countries in the middle east are, "fuck yeah oil! Shit is cash, literally"

>why would they invade kuwait or saudi arabia? they are america's allies if you didn't know

We're not at war with each other, but we're far from being "allies". If the pending implication of their involvement in 9/11 isn't enough, just consider the threats they made about it, (paraphrased) "if you release that info, we will hurt you" ...not very ally like.
>>
>>684138727
Regressive leftists actually believe this. where is our oil now? We purchase it from middle eastern countries, but HOW did leftist think we were there to rob its resources?
>>
>>684137977
how can you say 9/11 had nothing to do with invading iraq?

usa's iraq invasion was direct response to 9/11 under name 'war on terrorism'. in reality there were millions of iraqi civillian casualties and guess what - that war on terror created more terrorists than it killed.
>>
>>684138925
>please disprove every conspiracy theory ever. ok, go

OK, so conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories because they lack in verifiable proof. I'll give you this one for free this time. Now, you're smarter than you were before.
>>
File: 1461251086436.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461251086436.gif
1 MB, 400x222
none of you cunt can say for sure. thats the beauty of it
>>
File: the-saudi-kiss.jpg (17 KB, 410x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-saudi-kiss.jpg
17 KB, 410x311
>>684138990
>>
>>684139145
>millions of iraqi civillian casualties
This is laughable and there is zero evidence to support this statement.
>>
File: jactard.jpg (22 KB, 288x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jactard.jpg
22 KB, 288x288
>>684134106
>>
>>684139172
>fuck you

so leo harvey oswald shot jfk right?
the moon footage is so concrete it is beyond all doubt and scrutiny?
7/7, the trains blew up because dudes who weren't physically able to get there on time did get there on time.

your fucking insane if you blanket all conspiracies as foolishness.
insane.
>>
>>684137977
>muh genocidal dictator

sure saddam hussein was a dictator, just like gadafi or assad, but helping the rebels and getting even more weapons in middle east doesn't solve shit.

you americans did the same shit with iraq, libya and syria. you imported your democracy, sold a couple billion worth of weapons and left asap. and we can see the effects of it now.
fuck outa here with your shitty foreign policy knowledge
>>
>>684134106
so retarded it hurts
>>
>>684139186
Pootie tang to the rescue. Fuck Islam, fuck muslims, fuck arab shit skins with a chunk of delicious bacon. (except for the atheist and christian muslims who will never turn out to be jihadists)
>>
>>684139606
oh! so you are
cool bro, good luck with that
>>
>>684139436
>has no counter
>post meme

You could at least not be so box standard anon
>>
File: 1461008518385.jpg (11 KB, 200x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461008518385.jpg
11 KB, 200x208
>>684139606
>>684139688
my bad wrong guy.
been drinking
>>
>>684133894
>is it that hard to accept that america is the bad guy

Absolutely impossible to accept that statement, since there is no evidence to support it. There is no comparison of the American west, to the slums and wasteland of Jihad-ville. America is superior in every way (short of our supply of niggers, mudslimes and undocumented mexicunts)
>>
>>684138973
far from being allies?
usa and saudi arabia?

kek, usa's licking saudi arabia's asshole
>>
>>684139145
no, it wasn't. Seriously, go do some research instead of just repeating whatever bullshit your liberal hippy friend told you.

The US invaded Afghanistan in fucking 2001. Right after the attacks. Because they were looking for Bin Laden. THAT invasion was a direct response to 9/11

While they were there, Saddam got belligerent. He had already been violating UN resolutions, and he was ignoring UN calls to allow WMD inspectors to check shit out. So it was decided to invade and kick his ass for good this time. In 2003. Not a direct response to 9/11.

Seriously, go learn history. It's like you're the kind of retard that goes "hurr durr the Allies fought WWII against the Germans to stop the Holocaust".

>>684139325
most civilian casualties are from the terrorists setting off bombs in fucking markets and blowing up schools. Then the retarded leftist news channels go nuts with "OMG more civilians dead in ongoing violence in Iraq" and everyone just goes "yeah, those big evil Americans, look at all the dead civilians". It's retarded. Fuck, just yesterday a bomb in Baghdad killed like 70 people. Is that the US' fault too? lol

>>684139456
yes. Oswald shot Kennedy. There's no mystical magical mystery shooter in the magical grassy knoll. Oswald made a very plausible shot at a slow-moving target from a perfect vantage point.

And you realize they went to the moon several times, right? Were they ALL faked?

>>684139526
wtf does sending weapons to rebels in the late 2000's and early 2010's have anything to do with invading Baghdad and raping Saddam in 2003? And yes, genocidal dictator.
>>
>>684139717
no your lengthy attempt
was not worth a 'counter'
you're and idiot incarnate and its not our job to educate your sorry ass
>>
>>684137526
Exactly. Nothing but trolls trying to silence anyone that asks questions and wants evidence.
>>
>>684133750
You feel it is all political, but does that explain the sectarian violence that kills so many muslims? or when a suicide bomber goes to a hundred school children just to blow up one soldier that is handing out candy and water to them?
>>
>>684127479
Dat boi?
>>
>>684139976
id blag shill at this point
you think lee harvey shot jfk?
jesus wept
>>
>>
A bunch of pissed off Muslims.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (139 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the truth.jpg
139 KB, 600x450
>>684127479
>>684138594

This is the truth, I have a rare picture taken at the right moment that will be all the proof anyone should ever need.
>>
>>684134284
We can know, without a doubt that America has not been perfect, but it's a shit ton better than any Islamic nation. Americas mistakes have been few, and they're done with good intentions of saving people from misery.

Intentions are everything.
>>
>>684139325
let me guess, you vote for trump
>>
>>684140150
I don't know what language "id blag" is, so I'll assume you're a stupid nigger.

Yes, Oswald shot JFK. Who do you think did it, and where's your evidence?
>>
File: 1460297347165.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460297347165.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>684139976
>>
File: venti.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
venti.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
brittany venti did it
>>
>>684140362
i personnaly believe the shot that blew his head off came from the storm drain

whats your explanation for the direction his head piece explode towards and the official location of lee harvey?

please do...
>>
If they had bombs there, why the fuck would they then fly a plane into it nigger
>>
>>684133750
Why give the jihadists excuses and reasons they didn't ask for?

This is one thing the regressive lefties are good for.

Islam is telling us ad nauseam why they're doing it, why don't we take them at their word?
>>
>>684127479
Trump did it to make america great again.
>>
>>684140594
to make retards think it was planes flown by arabs?
duh....
>>
>>684139906
of course america is superior, who ever denied that you moron?

what i'm saying is that because you live in the united states, from your point of view your country is right and all other coutries just hate you for no reason.

but if you looked at the situation objectively from outer space, not tied to any country, you could see that terrorism is direct response to america's agressive foreign policy.
USA and Israel are agressors, the terrorists are just a result of that.
>>
>>684140594
To blame it on Iraq dipshit.
>>
>>684140291
Let me guess, your skull is full of shit. Do you have a better argument than "muh fox new is horrible" or "trump voter"?

Do you have support for Islam in reasons or evidence?
>>
its just a meme bro
>>
File: jacfu.jpg (24 KB, 288x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jacfu.jpg
24 KB, 288x288
>>684139717
>>
File: 1446804395663.gif (2 MB, 238x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446804395663.gif
2 MB, 238x178
>>684139325
trying this hard
>>
Saudi backed terrorists. and thats that
>>
>>684141097
or jews
or n w o
could be anything
no one knows allthough everyone has an opinion
most of them retarded
>>
>>684140697
>terrorism is direct response to america's agressive foreign policy.

Is that what the thousand year sectarian violence between Shia and Sunni muslims is? Is America's foreign policy why the jihadists killed old women and children in the theater in France?

Is America's over reaching power the cause of boko Haram kidnapping and killing all those girls in Africa?

Is there not a single belief in eternity that extols the virtues of martyrdom at play?

Are you sure the mothers of the jihadists don't weep for joy when their sons are killed, because of a belief in paradise?
>>
>>684140530
it didn't.

The shot came from above and behind, his head was tilted forward, it entered the back of his head and exited at the front and right, causing a large piece of his head to get blown off to the side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

watch when the shot hits him. The piece goes forwards. You can clearly see that the blood and debris travel to the side and forwards, and that the exit wound is where you would expect it.
>>
>>684139976
america used the attack as an excuse to for involvement in middle east in all those years following 9/11, afganistan as well as iraq. all other shit in the middle east in the past 15 years started there with those towers as justification.
>>
>>684140697
You are a moron if you believe that America has over extended its powers. America has tried to help end suffering around the world. The United States leads the world in food relief, and Islam leads the world in killing aid workers.

Tell me about killing aid workers and reporters? Tell me how US foreign policy causes that?
>>
>>684141337
clearly move backwards and lands in his wife's face. if you think this came from a building hundreds of meters behind the location of the car when the fatality occurred then you need a good slap or your eyes tested. i will not argue this point any further. what you are suggesting is ridiculous.
>>
>>684139976
of course terrorist bomb attacks are responsible for many deaths, but most civillians died because of usa carpet bombing cities
>>
>>684141008
Sorry new friend, there was no effort required, as the burden of proof was on the person that said the stupid thing to begin with.
>>
>>684141337
also, see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA
the "magic bullet" thing is bullshit. the wounds perfectly match the ballistics of Oswald in the book building
>>
Muslims, Bush let it happen though
>>
>>684141597
> but most civillians died because of usa carpet bombing cities

The jihadists and muslim loves death more than the westerner loves life. Jihadists kill more innocent civilians than anyone.
>>
>>684141612
it dont work like that mate.
you are flat out lying
what we did to iraq was shameful
>>
>>684141351
>moving dem goalposts
so first you were claiming that invading Iraq was a "direct response" (your words you retard) to 9/11. Now, after I've proven that you're an uneducated tard, you're saying "well, I'm just talking in general, all the stuff in the middle east".

fuck you. You were wrong, so grow some balls and admit it. Go educate yourself on the topic.
>>
>>684139976
>wtf does sending weapons to rebels in the late 2000's and early 2010's have anything to do with invading Baghdad and raping Saddam in 2003? And yes, genocidal dictator.

all has to do with selling weapons.
you still don't get it do you?
weapons in - money and oil out.

do you really think usa would give a shit about terrorists in middle east and dictators if it weren't all about money.
>>
Who were the terrorists?
>mossad special forces who happen to look like Muslims

Who planted the "bombs" in the towers?
>a renovation company that was noted by people who were interviewed. The areas renovated were completely blocked off and the company was owned by Israelis.

Why would the government do this??
>excuse to take away freedoms and start a terror campaign against its own people to create a continuous cycle of citizens pleaded for more safety in exchange for their freedoms. The wtc was a throwaway building as it had tons of asbestos and needed it renovated for a shit ton of money that one wanted to pay that and a low tenacy in the buildings since the 1993 bombings. Larry silverstein bought the properties lease and "happened" to insure them for twice the value and made a killing. Also to start their conquest of the middle East. People forget that we created al queda.

Oh and jet fuel can't melt steel beams
For anyone thats skeptical watch 9/11 the new pearl harbor
>>
>>684141351
>all other shit in the middle east in the past 15 years started there with those towers as justification.

Learn some history. It was Iraqi government support for so many terrorist organizations that were going to end up killing us more if we didn't go there and end them. We ousted the Taliban in Afghanistan. Many people there are thankful for that.
>>
>>684134106
Troll level of a master.
>>
>>684140251
and they're done with good intentions of saving people from misery.

toppest of keks.
>good intentions
>not dollars and oil
>>
>>684127479

jews + neocons
>>
ITT: idiots
>abandon thread
>>
>>684141771
>what we did to iraq was shameful

What did "we" do? Do you have any evidence to support your stupid claim? I didn't think so.

Claims by socialist regressive anti-war isolationist lefties, does not count as evidence. They count as claims. Kind of like books about christianity, they simply count as more claims, not necessarily evidence.

Exactly what did we do, or what is it that you're claiming the west did?

are you somehow saying that Saddam was a dindu? he was good boi?
>>
>>684141841
u seen dr judy works ideas on it all?
>>
File: 1461758050101.jpg (43 KB, 493x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461758050101.jpg
43 KB, 493x449
>>684135213
Get fed all your info so you don't conspire any thoughts of your own. That's the way to live.
>>
net fuel can't melt steel memes
>>
>>684140845
i don't support islam, but just because you're an inbred redneck faggot doesn't mean 1.3billion people should be banned from entering the united states
>>
>>684142064
and they're done with good intentions of saving people from misery.

>toppest of keks.
>good intentions
>not dollars and oil

Where is our oil that we stole? where is the money? Do you have any evidence to support your silly leftist claim?
>>
>>684142248
I'm saying that you are a little cunt. and i hope you get yours directly
>>
>ctrl f
>no results for george bush
>>
>>684142309
Just because you're a fucking idiot, and do not know that Islam has 1.7 billion members, doesn't mean they should not throat fuck you.

Keep them in another country, keep them in an Islamic country. Let them sort out their own problems.
>>
>>684141554
Please watch it again. Watch it carefully.

The instant the round hits, his head jerks ever so slightly forward. The piece of his skull flops forward and to his right side. THEN, his whole upper body convulses backwards and to the left. This second motion is not from the round hitting. Rounds hitting someone don't cause that big of an impact. That's only in Hollywood.

And it wasn't hundreds of meters away. It was less than 100 meters. The shot that killed him was 81 meters.

>>684141597
Do you know what carpet bombing is? Because it really sounds like you don't. Which makes you a retard.

>>684141834
So, the fact that the US debt has only increased massively, and billions have been spent on those wars, that's all not true? The US actually made money off those wars? In that case, what's the problem then? If the US can kick the shit out of some terrorists and dictators and make a profit while doing it, great.
>you don't get it do you
>it's all a conspiracy man
>open your eyes man
you sound silly. stop.

>>684142264
>do research
>read sources
>give one of the better reference websites that provides tons of information and sources
>"you just get fed your info man, you need to think for yourself"
retard. "conspiring thoughts of your own" without research or evidence is called bullshitting and making things up.
>>
File: 1330396186239.png (194 KB, 266x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330396186239.png
194 KB, 266x200
>>684129739
Jet fuel may not be able to melt beams, but what about all the chemicals they use for the chemtrails?
>>
>>684127479

Bob. That fat fuck Bob did it.

Damn you Bob.
>>
>>684142309
first of all, nobody in this thread said they support Trump, and nobody in this thread brought up banning all muslims from entering. Just for the record.

But, I'm curious, why do you think that everyone on earth has the RIGHT to move to the US and get government aid?
>>
>>684142309
Just because you're a pink pussified socialist, doesn't mean you should not find the nearest muslim and suck his cock dry. What a good boy you are.
>>
>>684142493
whatever dude, your weak attempt has not changed my mind.
got anything better? you really seem to care
>>
>>684141779
well it was a direct response and im not backing off from that.
both afganistan and iraq are directly connected to 9/11, as well as today's situation in syria.
>>
>>684142493
master of avoiding the point
your a dangerous little creep
>>
>>684142309
We need Islam and Muslims in the US like we need more niggers and undocumented mexicant rapists. Only if we want to see the country fail completely.
>>
>>684130652
>what is compartmentalization?
>>
File: thought-police-2.jpg (63 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thought-police-2.jpg
63 KB, 500x750
>>684127479
Come with me sir
>>
File: 1461686420177.png (86 KB, 283x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461686420177.png
86 KB, 283x283
>>684142264
Yes good American. Don't listen to these people that want evidence. Read all the info and watch all the videos on these sites informing you it was terrorists. Go get money and be entertained for the rest of your life.
>>
>>684127479
The businessmen in NY provided the money, and the neo-con politicians provided the military and political cover-up.

It was used to pass the PATRIOT ACT and to invade IRAQ and Afghanistan, because we needed oil, and opium, respectively.

This happened because Americans are not interested in science, and fearful and stupid, and they will give away their freedoms to some "rough and tough" experts.

And these experts wanted to crush the civil population. The civilians were too jolly because of Clinton, and were running around in circles like kids. They needed a good spanking and some rules.
>>
>>684142248
saddam was not good, but it still not a reason to fuck up a country and bomb their civillians.

hum freedoms
>>
>>684127479
The Joo cunt who owned the towers who collected the jacked-up insurance coverage after the
"incident"
>>
>>684142309
limp wrists?
>>
>>684142635
>whatever dude
>weak attempt
if you don't want to change your mind, nothing can ever make you do that.

>>684142648
except it wasn't a direct response to 9/11. It was a direct response to Saddam violating UN resolutions in place from the first Gulf War, and causing shit with chemical weapons (of which there were some in Iraq, so don't spout the "WMD lie" meme).

>>684142710
which point did I avoid? I am the only one here addressing everything point by point, and I'm getting responses of "whatever dude, weak attempt" and "you get fed all your info and don't have thoughts of your own".

typical conspiracy theorist bullcrap. They spout their bullshit theories, you provide tons of evidence rebutting them, and they respond with more bullcrap
>>
File: 1460558017258.gif (979 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460558017258.gif
979 KB, 300x300
>>684135213
nice source you have there
LOL
>>
File: 1445057212616.jpg (100 KB, 674x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445057212616.jpg
100 KB, 674x672
>>684131732
Same template they used for Pearl harbor and the gulf of Tonkin. The people that really run the government wanted a war to make money or further an agenda. Its really quite obvious once you start to compare facts about those three.
>>
File: 1458493443461.jpg (207 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458493443461.jpg
207 KB, 764x1024
>>684142994
>>
File: 1462681066465.jpg (57 KB, 726x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462681066465.jpg
57 KB, 726x960
The truth
>pic related
>>
>>684142493
>The US actually made money off those wars?
if you're an usa citizen, you probably didn't make any money off it, but the elite sure did.

and it's not just about 'kicking the shit out of terrorists and dictators and making a profit' as you put it, they're fucking up regular people's lives and bombing civillians.
>>
File: 1462479988626.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462479988626.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>684143174
>>
>>684127479

I
I>
I
I3
I
I

Guess who?
>>
>>684143121
Meh, you had me at anti-Christianity.
I'm an atheist and your prophet is wack shit.
>>
>>684127479
Nsa, on an episode of nova, admitted they were on top of the terrorists before they got to the us and watched them during their time here. At the very least they allowed it to happen which is pretty good proof of an inside job. Also all politicians who "failed" at their jobs were actually promoted which implies a job well done
>>
>>684131030
Somebody looking to get OVERDRIVU!
>>
>>684143098
and your source is......?

it's truly amazing. Conspiracy theorists can spew their magical bullcrap everywhere, and if someone actually provides sources countering their claims, all they do is laugh and reject the sources.

It's like you guys are allergic to researching shit.

>>684143277
who? be specific. Don't give me this "yeah, it's The Man, the poor people get exploited man, we gotta stick it to The Man, The Man made money off the wars and shit dude" vague nonsense.

Show me a specific person who:
a) proven to have made money directly because of the invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq
b) was involved in the decision to do so
c) provide concrete and specific evidence of all of this

otherwise, you're full of shit, and just giving vague "yeah, war makes them money man"
>>
>>684143368
Remember that that quote is from 1922. You are but a result of what he speaks of. They have been doing a good job by the looks of it.
>>
>>684142577
no, of course not EVERYONE should be able to just move to USA, you have to do background checks and make sure who those people are.

But just saying a whole group of people, more than a billion human beings, should not have the right to come to america just because they were brought up in a certain religion - is insane.
>>
>>684142859
this guy knows shit.
>>
>>684143709
Yes, yes. The Jews have brainwashed me into not believing in magical shit.

FYI, I'm quite the conservative. I am pro-gun anti-abortion racist (to some extent, I don't want a fully black-prez), and so on.

So, the Jews don't affect me. They are just as retarded as the Christians, running around with Harry Potter prophets.
>>
>>684128336
Case closed, he did it.
>>
File: 1442654267970.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442654267970.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>>684142116
>>
>>684143809
no, you misunderstand my question.

it's not a question of SHOULD everyone move to the USA. It's not a matter of what checks and security is necessary.

You illustrate the issue by your very wording:

"But just saying a whole group of people, more than a billion human beings, should not have the right to come to america just because they were brought up in a certain religion - is insane."

you are assuming that there is a right to come to america in the first place. Hence why you are saying that it's insane to say that a whole group of people should not have that right based on their religion. But my question was "why do you think everyone HAS the right to move to the US?"

As far as I'm concerned, nobody has the RIGHT to move to the US. It's not a right at all.
>>
>>684143987
What?
>>
>>684127479
someone inteligent, who knows how to plan but sadly can't execute properly. A rookie mistake, to let a White house go like that! It's like in chess when you double attack a queen and a rook with your knight, but decide to only take rook, and let queen go!

Still! A jolly good show! Cheers to him. A fellow strategist I say!!

Not to meantion those buildings were filled with most corrupt CEO's and bankers.... the top 2% ... well 1% after 9/11!!!
>>
Every idiot with half a brain knows it was the Saudi Government
>>
>>684143646
>provide concrete and specific evidence
>show me a pecific person who was proven to have made money

of course there's no evidence, because they control everything. big bankers don't even show up on forbes list, nobody knows anything about them or their wealth, but we all know they run the world.
>>
>>684144149
alright, if the majority of people in america think as you do, just close the borders and don't let anyone in. surround yourself with yuge fucking walls, why just ban one group of people then?
>>
>>684137977
So much cause that they had to openly lie about the reason for going in? Serious lapse in logic there
>>
>>684144226
i meant 'he knows shit' as in - he knows about stuff other people in this thread obviously don't.
>>
>>684144453
Actually, the grimmy funny cutie fact was that in the second tower, the security did not let people evacuate. So, the people in the second tower died very sadistically, when they could have escaped.

The security claims they were instructed by the government to keep the people there.

And the govt claims they didn't know the second tower will collapse. But they knew. That's the point. They knew and killed those desperate people with cold blood. Secretaries crying, young interns, kindergarten kids, they all died.
>>
>>684144980
Thank you.
>>
>>684127479
Steel beams can't solidify jet fuel!
>>
Sammy Davis Jr he's a fucking big nosed big chinned Jew it had to be that fucka
>>
>>684144980
I can tell you some more, by the way.

The plane that went down in Pennsylvania was going either to the White House, or to a nuclear plant. I think ti was going to the nuclear plant.

The businessmen were in this for the money and for the lolz and the show, so they wanted to blow shit up.

Meanwhile, the politicians said no. They only wanted to restrcit freedoms and shit, but not kill 500,000 Americans. They were in charge after the disaster, so they cast the businessmen aside.

The businessmen only got their money, but not their show. They were too un-empathetic to the public, they were murderers.

You get it.

And that's why the plane had to go down.
>>
>>684127479
It was them......
>>
>>684135255
this
>>
>>684134858
lol yoigo

Poor fag detected
>>
>>684143646
funny how everything with 'dubunking 9/11' has debunking 9 11 in the title isn't it
almost like thats exactly what they set out to do
>>
>>684137977
b8 guys let him go
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN1S5chWSI0
>>
>>684140227
holy shit, TIL anon thx!
>>
File: 1446247203155.jpg (17 KB, 272x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446247203155.jpg
17 KB, 272x153
>>684136074
Thanks, bro.
>>
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (51 KB, 456x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
51 KB, 456x337
>>684140251
Are you Sam Harris? Wtf are you talking about! America has spilled more blood for land and resources than most other countries combined!
>>
File: 1461942473643.jpg (99 KB, 500x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461942473643.jpg
99 KB, 500x621
>>
>>684134106
3 buildings feel in on their own footprint. Never before that day and never after that day had that happened without explosives. And building 7 didn't even get any jet fuel on it. Answer that faggot
>>
File: vending machine guy.jpg (457 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vending machine guy.jpg
457 KB, 2000x2000
>>684148293
that man looks like if smeagol and ted cruz had a chubby baby
>>
>>684135351
>>684135412
>>684135494
Trolls. Either that or autistic.
>>
File: 1462809379383.png (224 KB, 519x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462809379383.png
224 KB, 519x529
>>684127479
Wasn't this godly man.
>>
>>684128090
What is this, fucking Google+?
>>
>>684128336
what did I fucking tell you
>>
the anon whose post ends in 911 holds the truth.

I think it was trump.
>>
Niggers did 9/11
Heil Africa
Death to the white man
>>
>>684127479
Well you have to ask yourself
Are a few ill trained EEY-rabs capable of such a syncronous act on such a large scale
Or
could a corrupt self centred government do such a gratuotishish act of staged false flag attack?
>>
>>684127479
You know who did it you just don't want to admit it to yourself
>>
op did it
>>
>>684127479
The niggers, obviously.
>>
>>684134106
Good sheep kek
>>
>>684135213
Sheep
>>
>>684137471
Inside job by British govt agencies. Lots of evidence if you care to search it out
>>
>>684138645
Also sheep minded fag here
>>
>>684134563
On of the reasons they demolished the building was because it was full of aspesyos and it wasn't cost effective to remove it
>>
>>684139976
Shill gtfo of \b\ you fuck
>>
>>684140362
Just watch to actual footage you dumb fuck.... Science and physics!
>>
>>684155780
i know
ripple effect is all i have to go on though
>>
>>684141638
No they do not.
>>
>>684155780
make sure you vote out at the brexit
your ancestors will surely smile upon you
>>
>>684153560
Kek

In all seriousness, Like
>>
https://soundcloud.com/tuopord/dropout-fruit-trees
>>
>>684150591
No one ever can convincingly answer that, they always ignore it. Very convenient that all the gold disappeared too...
>>
>>684156301
he was shilling hard but hes gone now
>>
If you have the time, this is a pretty recent updated documentary released in 2015. It pretty much beyond any reasonable doubt lays it out for you that it must have been controlled demolition.

It's basically a 2 and a half hour long collection of all the worthwhile shit people have manage to release independently over the last 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nmj6t51Wz8
>>
>>684157006
they turned to microscopic dust
im semi with dr wood on this
seems wacky but i think its the most plausible
cray how no body knows all these years later
its fun though. who ever did it didn't plan for that i guess.
>>
>>684156471
There is good evidence for inside job. Look at the train carriages, the damage cannot be caused by an explosion from within the compartment only from underneath.
Lots of other things also point to coordinated inside job.
>>
>>684157100
have you looked in Dr judy woods book on the subject?
>>
9/11 did Bush
>>
>>684157334
my main thing is that it was impossible for the guys to be on the train that would have alowed them to be at the destinations on time... not to mention that 4 guys were shot out side of canary wharf whilst it was all going wrong.
i can't prove anyhthing just like i can't prove the earth is round but I'm inclined to believe theres more to it than meets the eye.
>>
File: 1441373179990.jpg (280 KB, 600x754) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441373179990.jpg
280 KB, 600x754
7/11 was a full time job
>>
>>684157642
Yes agreed. When you really look at all the evidence with a critical eye it does not add up to what we were told.

Uk not bothered about terrorist threat prior to this, came under pressure from our ally to support war on terror but needed to mobilise public support somehow, result 7/7 bombings
>>
File: 14444444444.jpg (187 KB, 1024x2294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14444444444.jpg
187 KB, 1024x2294
>>684127479
>Steel expanded
>>Thousands of tonnes of steel, concrete, dead people fall on other floors
>>Domino effect
>>Steel beams can't melt dank memes
>>Buildings weren't meant to withstand impacts from jet liners.
>Chemtrails are a hallucination, signs of early onset schizophrenia, or pre-existing autism or Asperger syndrome
>Belief in the world having enough order for secret societies is as likely as world peace
>CIA do abduct people
>Area 51 is a flight and munitions R&D outpost
>New World Order is word salad that sounds ominous, but is really just word salad.
>Truther mentality is linked to autism
>Vaccines don't cause autism
>You're living in a lucid dream, you have been in a coma for 42 years
>Your family loves you, never forget that
>>
>>684158211
my advice was to not get involved with specifics
just be aware that things are getting weird and people who laugh at 'conspiracy' should be shot
>>
File: 1457702833775.gif (364 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457702833775.gif
364 KB, 500x375
>>684158340
>>
>>684157642
Busses being rerouted, told to wait at specific places not on schedules.... The list goes on and on
>>
File: 4596897.jpg (25 KB, 376x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4596897.jpg
25 KB, 376x262
>>684134822
Dubs confirmed. Was ZOG
>>
Mossad
>>
File: 1452832027069.jpg (15 KB, 235x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452832027069.jpg
15 KB, 235x212
>>684159735
What did you just call me you nigger loving fuck
>>
>>684158993
vote OUT
we have to start somewhere
>>
>>684157394
judy woods is a disinfo agent.
>>
>>684127998
This
>>
>>684160355
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>684160157
Yeah the fact Obama publicly stated we should stay in 'or else' did seem very unsavoury
>>
File: Portrait.jpg (1 MB, 3840x5760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Portrait.jpg
1 MB, 3840x5760
The Zodiac Killer struck again.
>>
>>684160355
You should care.

'All we need for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing'
>>
>>684160914
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>684135213
Oi cunty. Tower 7 fell at freefall speed son. Read the fucking NIST report
>>
>>684160328
how can you be sure?
i have not heard of this?
sum it up for me
>>
>>684160652
forget that. like i said. forget specifics
out out out
>>
File: niggling.jpg (105 KB, 790x805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggling.jpg
105 KB, 790x805
nig youth moving at incredibly high speed
>>
>>684161289
Want making a pro American statement. Simply saying use some critical thinking and do some research and it will become abundantly clear it was an inside job. This should be extremely worrying if you are a sane person.... Having said that I do realise I am on /b/ so I don't hold out much hope
>>
>>684160761
no human has ever looked like this
>>
>>684161675
Forgetting specifics does not help develop a coherent overall picture though so I am unsure how this will aid in a fuller understanding upon which to make an informed decision
>>
This is definitely the best film on 9/11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk
>>
>>684144519
Haliburton, Kellogs Brown and Root
The jew that insured the towers a couple of days before ect.
>>
File: k79NcfM.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k79NcfM.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>684131030
>>
>>684145831
Those FUCKS !
>>
>>684162633
Yes and specifically insured it for attack from the air. The towers needed to be renovated (asbestos etc) and would have cost a fuck tonne of money, instead a fuck tonne of money was paid out as a result of the attack and convenient demolition.
>>
>>684162124
specifics is ruining the truth community as nothing can be proven absolutely.
we need to agree on the basics at least would you agree?
>>
it was the government involved with foreign governments.

same shit happened with Pearl Harbor. We already decoded Japans messages before the attack and still no warning was issued. The only think they did was move the carriers and submarines out of harbor so that our navy remained strong.

Political attacks are a cause for war, we needed to go to war because of peak oil, and most of the oil left in the world is in Africa, Antarctica, and the Middle East. They needed a reason to go over there to take more oil.
>>
>>684127998
The Man
>>
File: 2016-01-19.jpg (59 KB, 720x827) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-19.jpg
59 KB, 720x827
>>684127479
>>
>>684162296
have you heard of judy wood?
>>
>>684164102
That's what they want you to believe.
>>
>>684162296
this is retarded sorry. I'm sure they have a point but this is fucking trash.
>>
File: auto-9gag-1617879.jpg (152 KB, 700x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
auto-9gag-1617879.jpg
152 KB, 700x576
>>684127479
Arguably the most deserved ass-kicking in history.

A small group of people who wanted to give a deserved ass-kicking did it. Could have been any of millions. You don't need bin Laden to explain something like that. It's not the first time WTC was attacked by individuals.
>>
>>684164741
That's what they want you to believe.
>>
File: travis911.jpg (44 KB, 492x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
travis911.jpg
44 KB, 492x550
>>
>>684139976
mr müller calling,from se tschermany,
now, you don`t believe that yourself, mr ameritard,
now, do you ?
>>
>>684164132
No, who's Judy Wood ?
>>
>>684131030
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
I knew someone who died in 9/11...
>>
>>684166605
They deserved it anyways
>>
>>684165611
Interesting read
>>
>>684166605
War sucks. If you don't like what it feels like, maybe you should tell your politicians not to start them.

What if I know people who were killed in Vietnam, in Iraq, in Chile, in HIroshima, in El Salvador...

You guys have been killing other people for fun and profit for decades. But you didn't even feel the heat in WW2. Finally a little piece of your wars hit your homeland. About bloody time.

One building in Muricah is a tiny little fart compared to what Muricah has done to other countries. Sucks, and I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
>>
File: c4f.jpg (388 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c4f.jpg
388 KB, 1024x768
>>684133055
Checked
Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 63
Thread DB ID: 38461



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.