Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Damn /b/ I am depressed.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thefuckyo.png (3 MB, 1537x1604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thefuckyo.png
3 MB, 1537x1604
Damn /b/ I am depressed.

1- Made Tinder yesterday, a single woman is about to swipe me right (aka initiate a convo).

2- I know I can work hard my whole life, but I'd never be taller ( 5'8) or better looking.

3- Belong to a tribe which is still in the stone age and when I talk to them they have no care for public image or progress.

4- As I get older I am starting to realize how much status matters too, people don't give a shit about you unless they can use you, but what is the point of being used for wealth and money.

I will never experience true love and no one respects or values me. Life is such a fuckin shit show. Life is not fair =/.

I used to play wow and thought it was the reason why I didn't do well socially or with girls but honestly it's the only thing I can do that I can still enjoy.
>>
pic related, it's me.
>>
>>684118967
Another Elliot Rodger incoming. Dont you dare fucking around and kill people anon
>>
>>684118967
Status is important, but there are thousands of different ways to gain status.

Get good at something, anything, wether it's an artistic, scientific, interpersonal or physical skill. Women subconsciously grade men as actors (not the profession but one who acts), not by looks.

If you can show you live a life you're happy in, women will want to join you in it, even a skinny brown fucker like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 498x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 498x568
>>684118967
It's not WoW or your height or your looks or your family that are holding you back OP. It's you. It's always been you, and it always will be you unless you do something about it.
>>
>>684119730
how is it me though? I made a profile on tinder and put pics up. What else can I do. I dress nice, I work hard, I have never been impolite. In return the world is pretty fucked towards me. People disrespect me for no reason at times. Feels like a constant uphill battle that never ends.
>>
>>684119979
Show them that you're not weak son
>>
>Belong to a tribe
What tribe? Native American, Middle East or India, Eastern Asia or Philippines? You look so generically brown. You need an identity for yourself man.
>>
>>684120142
Yeah..... they are usually in a position of power. But I am starting to value my pride far more than w/e position or grade I get fucked over on.
>>
>>684120391
It's not my fault people judge me by my skin color. I mean I am not going to rub glitter on my face to look different lol. And I like simple average clothing, I guess I could invest more money into different clothing. But shit man every fat chick I run into disrespects me lately it's fuckin annoying.
>>
Hang in there Pedro
>>
>>684119979
You tell me how it's you. Believe it or not most of the people out there are good people.

Your intentions dont matter. It takes more than trying to be a nice guy to be a nice guy, and it takes more than trying to get people to like you to get people to like you.
>>
>>684120967
Why be annoyed by that? Fat chicks are animals. You should go on a trip to your ancestors home land and have a DMT trip or something to the like. I was a nerd like you until I disabled my mind temporarily via drugs and was able to live on the plain of the idiotic normie.
>>
>>684121752
Yeah, life has never made sense to (how people live it). I never held jealousy against people or grudges or cared about what they wore. Always wanted the best for people and society. But in return I see people being total fucked, doing all these things to screw with each other AND me for no reason what so ever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 38372

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.