Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Do you take painkillers for "everyday pains"? Like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1455710759074.jpg (381 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455710759074.jpg
381 KB, 960x1280
Do you take painkillers for "everyday pains"? Like headaches?
>>
>>684101721
If you get headaches every day, you might be unwell.
>>
>>684101780

I meant pains like that in general. I don't get them often, sometimes I get them when I sleep too much or when the weather changes drastically. They're absolutely annoying as fuck.
>>
>>684101970
Fair. I'll take painkillers if I get a bad enough headache but, for example, I'm battling a hangover today for which I haven't taken anything.
>>
>>684102245

How come? I mean, if we have pain relief accessible, why not benefit?

I woke up today with an annoying headache and decided to take one when it wouldn't pass at 3PM.
>>
>>684102383
In this case, because I did it to myself. I sat last night and drank a bottle of Jack. I knew what I was doing. Hangovers are there for a reason.

In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can, though. I've suffered chronic pain from an old injury for a long time and I had a bit of an addiction to codeine in my twenties.
>>
>>684102518
>In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can

But why? I'm assuming you don't like pain.
>>
>>684102600
>In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can, though. I've suffered chronic pain from an old injury for a long time and I had a bit of an addiction to codeine in my twenties.
>>
>>684101721
Yeah, weed and Masturbation is what helps me live
>>
>>684101970
The headache you get from oversleeping is mainly caused by dehydration, drink a pint of water and it will usually go away in a short while, if it persists then take a pain killer.

I take painkillers a lot more now than I did before as I have bad knees, arthritis is a cunt of a thing sometimes!!
>>
id be dead if it wasnt for marijuana
>>
I have severe epilepsy but the medication I take cancelled all the seizures. Instead I get these huge headaches lasting around 5/10 seconds. Multiple in an hour.

Lamotrigine, for whom might care.
>>
File: Simic, Tatjana 24.jpg (96 KB, 719x976) Image search: [Google]
Simic, Tatjana 24.jpg
96 KB, 719x976
>>684103975
Yeah, as i get older i loose interest in the hallucinogetic aspect of Smoking tha weed, but still smoke a slight joint if possible on a daily base. That little peace it spends, helps to rest the head. Its such a Stupid thing to make it illegal still Most of the World and where i live. I know, if u smoke as much as i Do When u are very young, but i as a grown up cant choose to do what helps and makes me happier, can get me to jail even? What is this shit?
>>
>>684104747
>would sit down and smoke fat blunts with in a sauna & talk of the world
>>
Feelings are pain too. So yes.
>>
>>684101721
Aye. Headaches are quite rare for me though so quite unbearable when I get them
>>
pic related of course
>>
>>684104865
Like the idea. Where and When?
>>
>>684101721
No, I only take painkillers in cases of fevers while I have things to do or in cases like a nerve in my teeth laying bare, makes it impossible to concentrate otherwise.

But in general, no, not worth it.
>>
>>684105936
once father has been murdered
>>
>>684103848

I drink plenty of water but doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>684106371
chocolate, anti oxidents can help

have hot coco
>>
>>684103848

BTW my type of headaches are usually pressure headaches, I can feel the pulse on the temples. If I lie down and press my hands on my temples it goes away very shortly after.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.