He was probably caught stealing or something... again...
As punishment, he allows someone to cut his other hand off.
Or he was a pedophile and this was part of them letting this guy live handless
>also badly filmed
Is it just me or does the red guy have a raging boner? Like it's his fetish or something.
I read the article, it happened in NZ. Dude had 3rd degree burns and the meanie went to prison for 5 and a half years. The guy is expected to take years to recover.
good to know she got an actual punishment and not just hit over the head with the bucket like she just got caught drawing on the walls.
fuckin 3rd degree burns all over your bald head and face
guy must look like freddy krueger
I AM NOT ENTERTAINED
you guys need to post more content
sit down and shutup if your not gonna cunt tribute like the rekt of us
>dam what a badass
little did he know the pool table was made of chlorine, bleach, and ammonia, hitting it with the poolstick hard enough set of a chain reaction which released nerve gas into his immediate area causing him to died
Thanks mister weatherman, praise the Sun
if this post ends in 7 im gonna shit myself
i really need to dedicate an afternoon to turning vids of special olympics wipeouts into webms
In the end he couldn't handle the pain
one of those showy meals
supposed to light on fire or some shit
the distilled alcohol in the jug has vapors that are flammable
way waitress was holding jug
distance to flame
not aerating it enough to get those vapors that are probably heavier than the surrounding air to disperse
lights it like would normally do
flame catches fumes, runs back into bottle, ignites liquid
DIY fire cannon
100% waitress's fault for being complacent
little did he know that the snow was made from a mix of chlorine bleach and ammonia, when he struck the snow with a hard enough force it immediately dispersed nerve gas into his immediate area causing him to died
old as the internet.. probably one of the first "amateur" gore I stumbled across
fuck you anon
changing it to that now
little did he know that the grenade was made of chlorine, bleach, and ammonia and when he applied a hard, blunt force to the grenade it kicked off a chain reaction in the mix causing it to rapidly disperse nerve gas into his immediate area causing him to died
i think it was more of an electric discharge. The container is 100% plastic, and it only takes a small spark to ignite the fumes. But yeah, aerating would have been a good idea.
yeah probably right anon
to be honest never looked up the sauce or any info just gave my opinion on what it looked like to me but definitely could have been wrong just my opinion based on what happens around here
i consider the whole continent of africa to be one big rekt thread
so this counts right?
its like they were rekt mentally
Not even gonna finish the thread, all I see is a bunch of videos of people either being huge pussies and just murdering others, or stupid shit that is nowhere near rekt
/b/ is such a fucking joke these days, this is a pathetic attempt at a rekt thread
>not naming it "7 years of med school"
your so edgy bro
i sure you watch only the dankest of dank rekt videos
like i feel like you just have files and files of only gold level pepes and videos that put the rest of /b/ to shame
post them bro
let us in on just a bit of your glory
rather than whine like a bitch
I can't kill faggots like you without going to jail because no-one in a first world country sees how clear and justified it would be to do so
so instead I watch rekt clips to alleviate my pain
I'm sure I can see that instructor thinking "nope, I'm not saying anything, this will be an important lesson for this mongoloid"
I mean fuck, I'm from the Netherlands, never held a handgun in my life and I likely never will and I know you do not point a loaded (and they always are, safer to assume that) firearm at anything you don't want to put a hole in.
yea dude sorry to busy killing other towel heads.
lol timestamp? this was years ago on deployment.
you're right. All i have is pictures faggot.