Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I got picked in the Green Card Lottery. Looks like i'm moving

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: usa.jpg (9 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
9 KB, 268x188
I got picked in the Green Card Lottery. Looks like i'm moving to the greatest country in the world.

Wat do?
>>
>>684095107
There's a lottery for greencards? Like seriously wtf?
>>
>>684095335
Correct. Millions applies, 150.000 gets picked, 50.000 green cards are handed out. 80% of those 150.000 often fails to fill in the new application forms corectly, so they end up being disqualified, kektus.
>>
And you're happy about this? What shitfuckistan are you moving from?
>>
>>684095107
go there and spread a disease please
>>
>>684095488
Shaddap, USA USA <3
I'm abandoning the biggest fail country of this era : Sweden. To much hippies, lefties and liberal scums over here.
>>
>>684095610
>Too much liberal scum
>Moves to feminazi SJW cuck land

Good job, anon
>>
>>684095610
OK........now I understand. Godspeed
>>
>>684095693
That's far better than we have it here.
Anyone with some brain cells will know that Feminazis won't get anywhere.

Here we have islamist cocksuckers everywhere
>>
>>684095693
We have feminazis all over in swedenland, disgusting,
>>
>>684095610
And jesus I was right about shitfuckistan
>>
>>684096038
Correctus! Shitfuckistan of the highest order!
>>
>>684095107
>>684095107
Where from? If from Mexico, South America, Middle East, Africa, or the shitty parts of Asia... America will be an upgrade.

If you live anywhere else, America is likely a downgrade. We have pretty much the shittiest standard of life next to any other English speaking nation or next to Western Europe.

The reason it seems like a wonderful nation is plutocrats fuck up the scaling when you're looking at average American income and things like that.

America is a fantastic nation for the ultra wealthy. If you're poor, you're likely going to stay poor. This isn't the upwardly mobile America of 25+ years ago anymore. Pretty much everyone is downwardly mobile (adulthood is much shittier than the conditions we were raised in). I mean, in America 40k a year is considered a "good" income in many parts of the nation and even in those SAME areas, that barely affords you enough to live in a shitty rundown one bedroom apartment.
>>
>>684095610
Lol, you will be disappoint. America is a backwards shithole compared to Scandinavia. You're better off joining up with likeminded people in your own nation and pushing back against the liberals and dangerous amounts of immigration.

US has just as many problems.... not with middle eastern immigrants but with niggers. You'll see. It's no better.... from what I can tell, probably far worse.
>>
Work steadily, make good decisions, be patient
>>
>>684096436
Yes, and all shall be great! =) Looking foward to this. Best state to live in?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.