Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
> Reaper is your favorite Overwatch character
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180 KB, 1911x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180 KB, 1911x1080
> Reaper is your favorite Overwatch character

What's your favorite anime?
Why are you bullied at school?
Why do you always skip gym class?
Is your autism getting healed soon?
How do you fantasize about killing everyone you hate?
>>
none
i wasn't
didn't skip
ofcourse not
just no
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>684094768
>>
>How do you fantasize about killing everyone you hate?

By twisting around in circles, shouting "die, die, die!"
>>
>>684094768
Living in denial
>>
>>684094707
I think this applies to the fuckwads who play bastion and hanzo, never really played reaper but hes not hard to kill or overpowered like some other people.
>>
reaper is actually one of the columbine killers recruited by the government
>>
File: sad.png (28 KB, 639x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad.png
28 KB, 639x560
> Is your autism getting healed soon?

> tfw you're 24 years old and autism gets worse every day and you're becoming a full on alcoholic

at least I have a gf tho
>>
>>684095016

He calls his minder his girlfriend <3
>>
>>684094952
ay man bastion's just a cute lil robit
>>
>>684094768
The edge though
>>
File: 1461958370990.jpg (244 KB, 1144x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461958370990.jpg
244 KB, 1144x741
>>684095087

basically true, I feel she's more fed up with my shit every day
>>
>>684094707
too right, reaper is like the epitome of angrey gam3rs, what you main?
>>
File: sniff.jpg (75 KB, 648x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sniff.jpg
75 KB, 648x447
>>684094707
>yfw rekt by Reaper
seriously, just l2p, Reaper is easy to kill
>>
File: 1462103532520.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462103532520.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>684095205
>>
>>684095176

I know bro - I only said it because I've experienced it too :'(
>>
I cured my autism with xtc
>>
>>684094952
What is wrong with Hanzo? He isn't edgy at all.
>>
>>684095347
XTC really helped me with my social anxiety. Always thought it was bullshit when reading stuff saying it helps with some of your mental disorders, but it actually had an impact for me.
>>
>>684095710
One could make a case that he is the hero all weebs main, I guess.
>>
>>684095205
Reaper is pretty much a glass cannon. Sure he is easy to kill, but he can take out anyone pretty quickly too. His teleport and flee skills help him get behind enemy lines to surprise everyone then run away.

A good reaper can be hard to kill.
>>
>>684095825
just a shame it can't top my first time using it
>>
>>684094707
spongebop
yes
yes
no
i use brain

and who is overwatch
>>
I don't, I mained Zenyatta
>>
>>684095885
His ultimate is just completely anti-fun and stupid in general. TP in and use ult > 3 or 4 kills > turn game around.

I'd rather see it change from a OHK to a 50/75% hp dmg per shot, but with a higher fire rate to retain the ultimate's value but open counterplay. Separate shit reapers from the good ones.
>>
idk im fine with reaper mains.

genji and tracer mains can go slice their necks tho
>>
>>684095892
What do you mean? That your first time will always be the best roll? Couldn't agree more.
>>
People actually play this TF2 ripoff?
>>
>>684094707
Why do you play genji op?
>>
File: 1462402787429.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462402787429.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: diediedie.jpg (214 KB, 799x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
diediedie.jpg
214 KB, 799x611
>>
>>684096265
Kekd hard at filename
>>
> dragonball
> emo kid
> didnt
> what autism
> fuck em in the ass til they die
>>
>>684096279
yup
>>
>>684096519
>> fuck em in the ass til they die
nigga gonna pull an Iron Shiek
>>
>>684094707
>What's your favorite anime?
Katanagatari
>Why are you bullied at school?
Anger issues when younger
>Why do you always skip gym class?
Because I had better shit to do.
>Is your autism getting healed soon?
yeah I got over it in 7th grade
>How do you fantasize about killing everyone you hate?
I don't
>>
File: enXPmxk.png (153 KB, 480x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
enXPmxk.png
153 KB, 480x354
>>684094955
Confirmed
>>
>>684095710
Hanzo is not edgy ? Lolmao, he's like the fantasy of every weeaboo in the world.

"MUH PROUD JAPANESE ARCHER WHO KICKS ASSES. I PROBABLY LOOK LIKE HIM WHEN I COSPLAY, HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS WARRIOR."

God. This whole game is "Reddit: The Game"

You got:
- a groovy black guy (cause stereotypes fuck yeah)
- a chubby girl with glasses (a.k.a "let's bait the insecure gamur girls into our game")
- At least one asian guy (cause pretty sure Gendji is jap too, MUH CYBER NINJA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
- A (disgusting) HUGE BUTCH LESBIAN playing the tank (a.k.a let's bait all the lesbian gamur girls into the game because "ITS GOOD TO SEE A LADY TANK FOR ONCE DEATH TO PATRIARCHY")
- A short haired girl kick-ass action hero (a.k.a sugarcoating on the gamur girls baitmachine)
- An indian girl

And at the same time you've got some very generic chars to please the lust & fantasy of more regular basement dwelling autistic gamers:

- Tight clothes with firm tits and asses everywhere
- Some cartoonish badass chars like McCree, Reaper or Hanzo, to make the 12 years old think they are tough fucks.


I mean, I play this game and I find it funny and relaxing cause it's so casual but I must say the balance of the lore & the chars is soooo SJW oriented that it's half annoying.
I mean, it's freaking obvious BliĀ² tried their absolut hardest to appeal everyone on earth because "muh political correctness".

Pretty sure I'll climb the ladder to the max and just let it go after that. Just to see if at some point I'll face real FPS players and not crybabies that must play with a controller to think a headshot with widow is such a miracle.
>>
>>684097235
Nigger did you forget your meds again?
>>
>>684097235
U mad?
>>
>>684097235
Speaking the truth
>>
>>684097473

It's pretty much a copy-pasta I have sitting on my computer.

Why do people think you're mad when you express an opinion about something ?

>>684097627
Nah, I thought it would be interesting to hear what y'all think ?
>>
>>684096265
kek
>>
I really liked his appearance, but he sucked when I tried him out. The week robot samurai and Archer are much better.
>>
File: TF2.jpg (92 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TF2.jpg
92 KB, 1024x512
>>684097235
Team Fortress 2 master race.
>>
>>684097235
I main Reinhardt and was satisfied that he was spared your wrath
>>
>>684094707
Sad Satan, try it !
>>
>>684097235
>/b/ doesn't like this game
>"Reddit: The Game"

well guys, its official - Overwatch is a good game
>>
>>684098524
Cultural stereotypes have never been this badass.
>>
File: Wow.jpg (188 KB, 861x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wow.jpg
188 KB, 861x684
>Tracers my fav
>Elfen Lied
>Homeschooled
>Homeschooled
>I don't have autism
>I have no desire to kill a living being
>>
>>684097235
>trying this hard
>on something that isn't true
>>
>>684094707
Are you a hologram?

Your screener is showing
>>
>>684094707
Reaper is under powered lol
Legit but, shit champ
>>
>>684094707
hellsing
broken family
health problems, but im trying
cannabis cures
i hate everyone so i have to mind mass scale effective and efficient methods, blueprints
>>
>>684094707
i do fantasie murder but reaper isnt my favorite i id say the healing slut is my fav
>>
>>684099954
Lucio's a better support
>>
>>684096222
It's not OTK though.
>>
>playing a character because of the looks

I play Reaper when the situation calls for it, it's a good character, despite being satirically edgy.
>>
>>684100034
His ult is the only thing that makes him a better support. His pitiful healing and brief speed boost doesn't compared to Mercy's healing and damage buff.
>>
>>684094707
reaper
casul
>>
>>684094880
Kek
>>
>>684096398
My nogga
>>
>>684100706
Agreed. A good Lucio can still rek though
>>
>>684100706
The speed boost helps heaps in teamfights. You're team don't even get damaged enough to need a strong heal plus its aoe heal
>>
>>684100325
This
>>
>>684094707
he's not, he sucks.
Sold 76 is definitely fav, most versatile. Ability to sprint anywhere? Check. Potent selfheal? Check. Acceptable+ damage output? Check.
Love the guy. Most gold medals with him usually.
However that ult is kinda meh-y. I can aim myself, thankyou. And with that kinda low-ish damage of regular rifle (aka no rockets) especially over longer distances, that ult is mostly useful as support when all the damage coming at you is getting tanked and you can jump out of your favourite hideout corner.

Zenyatta second fav.
>>
>>684097802
Because when people read it in their heads it's easy to imagine that your sitting there animatedly ranting about it.
>>
>>684101775
Eh, he's alright i guess. Damage output isn't that good
>>
I personally love playing Widowmaker. I think it's fun as a challenge to find "that one good spot to snipe from" and stay mobile, setting down traps to distract enemies, and move in with hip-fire autofire to help others. The Widowmakers who just sit there and snipe are so dull.
>>
>>684094707
All you really needed was
>You have a favourite Overwatch character
>>
I like winston, kinda wish his tesla canon wasn't shit.
>>
>>684102172
He would be OP if it wasn't.
>>
>>684099126
>tracers my fav
>i don't have autism

you might want to get yourself checked again fam
>>
>>684100706
mercy is a better defensive healer whereas lucio is a better offensive healer
>>
>>684098524
Yeah but nah. CS / UT master race when it comes to shooters...

>>684098716
Cause it's one of the few chars not overly stereotyped. I mean okay he's a tank in a big armor, but why not at some point you still gotta make a game. He fits his role.

>>684098918
I enjoy the game, what in " I play this game and I find it funny and relaxing" fucking mongoloid ?

>>684099256
Well, if you don't agree with my post you are really dumb. Everything I said I obvious as fuck. BliĀ² made the most politically correct game possible to appeal the masses, including tumblrinas & weeaboos.
Doesn't make it a terrible game, just it's funny to see them try this hard to get love from outcasts.

>>684101396
Good Lucios are machine. On certain maps (with lots of places to fall from) they are top tier.
Movespeed & Ult are so good in teamfights.
Besides, his heal isn't that ridiculous.
I find it even a tad bit too strong. He should at least have a lil more CD on his E to make it fair.

>>684101775
76 rifle damages are pretty good tbh. Except against big tanks I find him pretty fine on that field.

>>684102016
This, most Widows are pathetic in this game.

>>684102172
Damage output is fine on squishier targets that are your usual preys.
If the tesla was buffed shit would be out of control with his tankyness / mobility.
>>
>>684102569
I agree with this
>>
>>684102569

I'd say they fit different roles, they can be used for both. A Widow with Mercy buff is just insane, we run this combo in off & def with the healer of my team and it's ridiculous, makes widow aim much more forgivable cause you have to HS less to 1 hit kill.

Also, Lucio is also good in both off & def, both their kits are very versatile and can be exploited efficiently in any situation.
>>
>>684102843
UT<Quake
>>
>>684094707
>Reaper is shit tier, Junkrat is my nigga
>Berserk
>I have a home gym
>I was never diagnosed since it wasn't a big thing when I was younger (27 now), but my younger brother has autism so I probably do since I used to act just like him
>I don't like the thought of killing anyone, but sometimes I fantasize about beating the shit clean out of people who do petty shit that irritates me
>>
None
I'm not
I don't
I don't have it
"DIE DIE DIE!"
>>
Reaper seems op, but fuck no, he blows.

Genji/Soldier 76/Tracer and McCree are a good offensive tier
>>
>>684103121

Yeah, spent some time on Quake 2 too. Just liked UT more later on. I transfered to CS since 1.0 anyway. I respect both the Quake & UT players cause both have high skill ceilings.
>>
> McCree is my favorite character

I like spaghetti western films and therefore clint eastwood. Sometimes I pretend to be him. I skip gym class because clint eastwood never went to gym in his films either. When I fantasize about killing everyone I hate I imagine to stand in the middle of a street at high noon facing all my bullies. I would then empty the drum of my colt near-instant, placing perfect shots in the fronthead of these pitiful creatures. Pretty much like McCree does. I have no idea when my autism can be healed. But I for now I am happy when I cancel some stupid reapers ultimate with my E. every single fucking time.
>>
>>684103634
Alright, I see your point then, cheers
>>
>>684103001
Oh yeah, most definitely. I'm just saying that lucio fits attacking well with his speed aura to reposition himself and his teammates and his ult for the burst damage as youre going for the push, and mercy fits defence better with her single target spot healing to heal up poke, her damage buff to help stop pushes and her ult to bring up your teammates if a few get wiped to a reaper ult or a junkrat tyre or the like. They can definitely be played in either situation though.
>>
>>684094952
Found the LoL player
>>
>>684097235
I like how it went from

>a groovy black guy (because stereotypes)

To

>...the chars is sooo SJW oriented
>"muh political correctness"
>>
>>684097235
yeah. a white male only with no diversity would've created a much better and richer game. you're totally correct
>>
>>684094707
M8 reaper is for the talentless
Genji is my main man
>>
>>684104812

It's all sarcasm, I don't give a fuck that they portrayed a black man with a "groovy char" personnaly. I just find it fun that instead of doing a "regular" black char, they went full on "HE'S GOT THE GROOVE BABY CAUSE HE'S BLACK AND BLACKS GOT GROOVE ITS WELL KNOWN".


>>684104859
Never said that. Just said that they tried real hard to cover the widest range possible of colors & shapes.

D.VA, Reinhart, McCree, Roadhog, Mercy, Pharah, Widow, Torbjorn, Winston, Zenyatta & Bastion are all pretty neutral chars.

If you wanted to "diverse" your game you could make some of them black, like McCree or Reinhart and everyone would be happy.
But nah, better tryhard as hard as possible and give birth to piglet with glasses and butch dyke so we are sure to exclude no freak out of our game lol
>>
>>684106064
You forgot the part where literally everyone has robotic prosthetic
>>
File: 1463109032488.png (193 KB, 850x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463109032488.png
193 KB, 850x575
>>684097235
>2016
>Being THIS edgy
>>
>>684106445

Epressing an opinion isn't "edgy", but yeah I forgot that in 2016 everything above 140 characters is considered a doctorate.

>>684106357
Haha, didn't take that into account. But they are too advanced to appeal the earth cripples. For that they needed a char with crutches, would have been funny to design a kit around that.
>>
>>684101913
that, but the survivability is pretty awesome and with longer life, you can send out more bullets. however shit becomes harder over longer distances, but hey, he's not a sniper. rockets still do the same damage, though, so you can even finish off bastion if that idiot has shitty aim and doesn't melt you on sight
>>
>>684103383
he's op in 1v1, but you can't really rush easily into a pack to launch your ult unless people are retarded, cause he has considerably low health. i always lol as sold when people try this, cause the moment the guy's shadow walk (whatever it was called) ends, he eats a rocket in his face... "Die, d...ied"
>>
You know that the game isnt out yet? Xd
>>
>ITS HIGH NOON
>ITS HIGH NOON
>ITS HIGH NOON
>ITS HIGH NOON
>ITS HIGH NOON
>>
>>684094707
first kek of the day thank you OP.
>>
>>684107844

Hahaha, this ult is not that good tho, takes too long to lock on targets.
>>
>>684108318
Yah it's good, not too good. but his kit as a whole is a bit too much in my opinion.
>>
>>684108318
just dont fucking rush in solo and try it, unless you're against blind and deaf retards.

if you come from behind a corner when two of your tanks are capping a point, there's a high chance nobody will even fucking notice until it's too late
>>
>>684104441
I tried playing league, it sucked ass
>>
File: How2PlayCowboy.jpg (25 KB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
How2PlayCowboy.jpg
25 KB, 320x180
>I had 19 hours playtime on McCree before the open beta ended and I don't regret a single second
>>
>>684095710
Shit nigger ill mvp every game with hanzo.

Thats whats wrong with him
>>
>>684095016
You have a girlfriend now, but if you're an alcoholic I give you two and a half more years, tops, before she leaves you.
>>
>>684108466

Nah I think he's fine, he has "standard health" and is overall pretty easily killable. I like the fact that he can remove pretty much anyone in 1v1 in CqC with his flashbang.

Pretty cool char to play I guess, and not totally frustrating to play against.

>>684108523
True that, but if people juggle peak you you're pretty much useless because of the time it takes to line up that shit. But yeah I hear you about the flank thing, I know it's really bad to try it on the frontlane.
>>
>>684108937

The "r they close" branch is my fav thing about him. Such a smooth motion.
>>
>>684108962

That would be relevant if MVP was important.
>>
>>684109179
>Flashbang
>Fan that fucking hammer you cowboy fuck
>fucker isn't already at -1000% health?
>Do a fucking barrel roll
>Shit son you're reloaded
>Fan that fucking hammer again
>Any character should now be dead

Well done you fucked them up

The best part is getting a tank from full health to zero using that and getting an instant 50% toward your ult
>>
>>684109605

lel, I know right.

Kinda like this char. Just sometimes you can't go close for any reason and they've got a comp that fuck you up at long range. These games I change char :(
>>
>>684109219
How is it not relevant?
>team is losing
>switch to hanzo
>wipe their team
>win the game
>potg is the multi kill
>>
>>684109219
>>684109944
Sure getting mvp isnt relevant but the play that makes it is.
>>
>>684109065
>True that, but if people juggle peak you you're pretty much useless because of the time it takes to line up that shit. But yeah I hear you about the flank thing, I know it's really bad to try it on the frontlane.

I think during the whole open beta period I got killed by this ult once, perhaps twice. "It's high n" and I'm already spamming the guy with bullets. That helps. Gotta remember what everyone shouts out and when and react accordingly. Like, enjoy defending when you hear "nerf this", hehe.

Damn I got addicted to this fucking game in those what, 6-7 days? Why was it so damn fun, why... And it's way too expensive for what it is, I'm not willing to pay for the Blizzard logo and their promises (remember D3's PvP we have since 1.10? yeah, me neither).
>>
File: 1462931304128.jpg (68 KB, 810x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462931304128.jpg
68 KB, 810x563
anyone has more of those? made me kek hard

1/2
>>
File: 1462931287240.jpg (96 KB, 810x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462931287240.jpg
96 KB, 810x563
2/2
>>
>>684109944
>>684110040

Cause 9/10 times the potg is a double / triple someone got with a lucky ult or smth.

Let's say I rack up 30 kills in a game with Widow, but each spaced byt a few seconds. And then our Hanzo who got 8 kills in the entire game got 4 on his ult ?

Who do you think is gonna get the potg and who do you think was in fact the most useful to his team ?
>>
>>684110351
fucking bastion shooting in a straight line and people running right into his bullets im fucking sick of having to see that shit as play of the game
>>
>>684094952
Dude, you just gotta stop thinking like it's fucking call of duty. Use some strategy.

D.va, roadhog, reinhardt, Winston, can all fuck bastions shit up

And genji can fucking own hanzo with reflection
>>
>>684110661
Then get better. Just because he's op doesn't mean you cant get play of the game most of the time. Stop being bad
>>
File: WeeabooPOTG.jpg (61 KB, 811x521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WeeabooPOTG.jpg
61 KB, 811x521
>>
>>684110443
The play of the game isn't about who attributed the most...

It's about what was the most exciting bit according to the games criteria.

The potg would be boring as fuck if they showed cased examples you're implying they should
>>
>>684110816
im not the one dying to him, i dont even care if bastion is in my team, but he also gets play of the game by right cliking and letting two or three retards run to him
>>
>>684110816

Protip: Bastion is not that good if you are 10% decent at this game.

Just rape the fuck out of him with Widow / Hanzo / Junkrat.

Well tbh I play him sometimes because it's too easy to abuse the retardness of 95% of the playerbase of this game but ennemy bastion rarely got shit on me because they are really easy targets.

Only problem can be if he's paired with a good Reinhart and a healer. But with this setup it's 50% of their team that can't move and have to rely on his damages.

No really, bastion is barely decent in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>684110775
Fyi did y'all know genji can reflect ults..

Funny as hell when you do it to hanzo.

You can actually convert his Dragon shot thing or whatever the fuck it's called.
>>
>>684094707
>he plays overwatch
I found out why you're bullied, OP.
>>
>>684110443
First id say that hanzo fucking sucks, but in that situation youre correct and widow would definitely be better.

Maybe my playstyle is different, i play hanzo similar to widow, but if someone doesnt have double digit kills, something got fucked up.
>>
>>684111156
>dragon turns from red to blue and now its on your side

he should yell WOLOLO WOLOLO when reflecting that dragon
>>
>>684111063
It became a fucking meme between me and my friends just how much Bastion got play of the game

>Oh thank god no bastions on either teams
>Play Of The Game
>Cunt- As Bastion
>*POTG music starts
>Sound of turret mode being fired continuously

gg
>>
>>684111019

nah nah I'm ok with you about what a potg should be, what I'm saying is that "more than often" it doesn't show the biggest contributor to a team's win but the most flashy play. Which are two completely different things. The healer of my team doesn't get potg but he's a BIG PART of our success cause he does that shit really well for example.
What I mean is that there is nothing to be hyped about if you often get the potg but average at 12 kills a game.
>>
>>684111343
ahahahahahaha
>>
>>684111141
This...

People that are complaining about op heroes haven't really figured out how to play this game yet.

You need some real strategy/teamwork.

Run and gun won't get you far in this game.
>>
>>684111343

kek'd hard
>>
>>684110816
>>684111141
This so fucking much.

People dont realize that each char is strong and weak vs others.

Sure be mcree or 76 and against bastion youll be raped
>>
>>684111319

Nah yeah I don't like Hanzo and I can't perform with him the way I perform with Widow. (I average at 22K / game with Widow). Was just listing potential "counters" to turret Bastion. Of course I prefer widow out of all, but other people might need another option.
>>
File: reaper.gif (150 KB, 720x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reaper.gif
150 KB, 720x496
MFW reaping your ass
>>
>>684111454

>People that are complaining about op heroes haven't really figured out how to play

ftfy

Also, actuyally gunning down people is what actually carries most of the time. You can have all the strategy in the world if I click your head better than you click mine, your plan is gonna crumble.

I'd say it's a mix of both and A LOT of the playerbase doesn't have either because they are either:

- Young kids
- Coming from LoL & CoD & Heartstone thinking they are "hardcore gamurs" and that it's gonna translate to Overwatch because it looks cartoonish.
- Straight up mongoloids that have no clue how to handle a mouse and a keyboard.

I really wonder if high ladder tier is gonna be any challenging
>>
>enemy team escorting transport
>right at our base about to win
>switchto bastion and wipe there team
>they rage
>next game everyone on both teams are reinhardt or bastion
>still win
Shit was fun though
>>
>>684111141
I feel like tracers ult was almost specifically designed for those kinds of situations
>that bastion and reinheart are looking pretty tough
>flash
>flash
>flash
>stuck
>reverse time

Well that wasn't so hard.
>>
>>684111881
So much.
You can tell who has real experience with fps and who just spams shit
>>
File: bastion.jpg (17 KB, 285x159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bastion.jpg
17 KB, 285x159
Y'all kids complaining about Bastion - How's it feel getting your ass kicked by a stationary opponent?
Really says a lot about the level of skill you possess.
>>
>Not maining god tier reinhardt
>>
>>684112503
>maining in a game where changing classes constantly is a built-in feature.
>>
>>684112181

Ha yeah, exactly, I forgot her too.

That's what bad about having a Bastion Setup, even if their Tracer dies in the move she stills remove the key part of your defense.

1 death against 2.
>>
>>684112582
Just because you main one character doesnt mean you have to play as him all the time you retard
>>
>>684112582

built-in feature and often a crucial part of winning.
>>
>>684112920
Enjoy focusing on one character then getting countered so you have to switch, losing your "main".

I'll just be over here excelling at more characters so I'm immune to counters.
>>
>>684113157
There isnt a counter to reinhardt. lel
>>
>>684111349
I think that's why they have the vote afterward... For people to decide who was the mvp of the game...

I love that they leave it open for the opposing team to vote.

You know someone was really beating some ass when even the other team is impressed.
>>
Junkrat is best
>>
>>684113314
Whats the point of the voting anyway?
>>
>>684113314
I usually vote for who I find to have been the best player. If it happens to be an enemy that did exeedingly well so be it.
>>
>>684110775
>listing bastion counters
>not mentioning genji or tracer
>>
>>684113750
bragging rights and a small xp bonus
mostly bragging rights
>>
>>684114315

No xp bonus whatsoever for being elected MVP. So bragging rights only. Which is already cool.
>>
>>684103638
>not liking cheesy western films
>McCree being edgy and wanting to kill shit
that sentence at the end gave it all away mister reaper main in denial
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21
Thread DB ID: 38004



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.