Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>Rekt bread Kill yourself.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NO_FILE_GIVEN (1 B, ) Image search: [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN
1 B,
>Rekt bread
Kill yourself.
>>
>>684093747
ive never gotten the contex about this, guys in the backround playing round like this is some hillarious prank. did this dude steal a fuck ton of money or some shit to deserve having his fingers chopped off?
>>
File: five_finger_discount.webm (3 MB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
five_finger_discount.webm
3 MB, 520x390
>>
>>684093847
Drugs probably
>>
>>684093996
if that would be the case then this has to be the most pathetic webm ive ever seen.
>>
>>684093847
Old town justice, the guy with their fingers being chopped, was found trying to steal something.
>>
>>684094422
Samefag here, this apply to almost every person that's getting his hands/fingers cut.
>>
>>684094422
why even bother stealing when shit like that happens if you get caught, is the real question.

honestly if i had them chopped off i would 100% kill myself.
>>
>>684094741
Idk, when this kind of punishment are applied it's because are those towns where the government does shit and police it's only call to pick up bodies.
>>
>>684092773 where?
>>
>>684093882
Haven't saw this one, any source?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.