Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
What are best American insults you know?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 31
What are best American insults you know?
>>
>>684044060
To Americans? "Have fun not having awful third world diseases and drinkable water, free jerkoffs"
>>
>>684044060
How bout the one about America, industrializing the world, and becoming an economic, and military super power. All within 200 years, and most other countries have been around thousands of years and still haven't achieved this
>>
>>684044060
A Mexican, a Frenchman and an American are in a bar. The American shoots the Mexican and the Frenchman.
>>
>>684046285
Butt hurt amerifag
>>
>>684046285
>1000 years? There is no country that is a 1000 years old anon. You just proved how stupid Americans are
>>
>>684046285
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>684048009
Trump trump trump dur hur build a wall potato
>>
>>684047745
Egypt, China?
>>
>>684047745
China and Japan retard
>>
>>684048164

It's okay, Pedro. You're one of the cool beaners, right?
>>
How do you know when the cheeseburger pizza Diet Coke?

To get to the other side
>>
>>684048686
England. France.
>>
>>684048618
>>684048686
Really, they have been countries for 1000 years? Jesus anon read a fucking history book.
>>
>>684049192
Not countries for 1000 of years, independent city states. Fuck Americans are stupid
>>
File: 1326431666601.jpg (41 KB, 400x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326431666601.jpg
41 KB, 400x286
>>684044060
you know your a red-neck when "load the dishwasher" means "get the wife drunk"

you know your a red-neck when you let your 12yr old daughter smoke in front of her children at the dinner table.
>>
>>684048686
Yeah China and Japan are celebrating their 1000 year aniversary next year
>>
>>684049216
um, yes. yes they have...
>>
This is why Amerifags are all butthurt.
>>
>>684049360
Admits misstatement and proceeds to call Americans stupid for his stupidity... Makes sense
>>
>>684046285
How about all the school shootings, crime, poverty, violence and corrupt legal system?
>>
If you want to insult an American, all you have to say is: I'm shocked, American, at how nice you are compared to the rich Americans I meet. It's nice to see people who are so rational and frugal.

I do this shit all the time in airports. Throws them right the fuck off.
>>
>>684049874
Oh you mean Eastern Europe?
>>
>>684044060
>Being american is enough of an insult.
>>
>>684049360
You're a fucking idiot. Of course things will be rebranded but those monarchies have been around for over a thousand years, even if it hasn't been the same family line. You're arguing semantics, not the point that the OP was making.
>>
>>684049546
You know you're a redneck when you use your instead of you're.
>>
>>684049826
Independent city states and countries are the same anon? Fuck you're dense
>>
File: 1461901663045.gif (281 KB, 600x940) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461901663045.gif
281 KB, 600x940
>>
File: 1426025692695.jpg (47 KB, 555x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426025692695.jpg
47 KB, 555x313
>>684050128
>>
>>684050054
No I'm not arguing semantics. Apples and oranges. Look up the definition of a country. Go ahead anon. I'll wait. See of that definition fits to China and Japan, Europe etc
>>
>>684044060
Being an American is insulting enough m8
>>
>>684050568
True
>>
>>684050363
You're a faggot. Synonym of a country=kingdom=monarchy. Eat an Islamic dick you eurocuckold.
>>
File: fact.jpg (1 MB, 1029x4529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fact.jpg
1 MB, 1029x4529
Everyone hates us, yet we're all you talk about. Stay in your own countries you dumb niggers.
>>
>>684050054
France, yes. England, no.
England was made up of about a dozen kingdoms until the Norman conquest in 1066. Almost a thousand years old, but not quite.
>>
>>684050363
Japan is well over 2000 years old you fucking dunce
>>
>>684045361
>Implying the US isn't the most third world first world country
>>
>>684051184
Only in the nigger neighborhoods
>>
Poster of >>684050932, I never said anything about China or Japan because I'm not retarded, but France and England certainly count as countries to me. Anyway, I wasn't the original poster of this argument but you are still an idiot.
>>
>>684051340
I hate people like you
>>
>>684051142
England as we know it, but those borders were redrawn by that conquest. A monarch has been sitting in London for over 1000 years so again, fuck off.
>>
>>684051527
Reasoning?
>>
>>684049546
>you know your a red-neck when "load the dishwasher" means "get the sister-wife drunk"

>you know your a red-neck when you let your 12yr old daughter-wife smoke in front of her sibling-children at the dinner table.

fixed that for you
>>
It is difficult to answer the question, "What is the oldest country in the world?" for it is challenging to define whether an entity in ancient times would have been considered on par with a modern nation-state. Certainly, numerous empires existed in the ancient world - in China, Japan, Persia, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Korea, Mexico, and India, just to name a few. However, it would be difficult to consider many of these empire to meet our modern definition of nation-state.
>>
>>684051340
Well to me you're an idiot does that make it so?
>>
>>684051890
In your eyes, yeah sure, why not?
>>
All over a fucking American insults thread. FML
>>
>>684051178
No its not. Proof? Sure it's been inhabited by people for that long but as far as a country goes it's not 1000 years old. If that's the case then Mexico is 1000 years old too because it had many precolombian societies living in its borders
>>
>>684052111
Oh wow just noticed I just got trips.
>>
>>684051552
You can draw a line from the present day head of state back to 753 BC with the first Roman King.
>>
>>684044060
Thanks for taking Justin Bieber.
>>
Year 2769, by Roman calendar.
>>
I'm American and most Americans are ducking stupid, uneducated and believe that America is the best country in the world and if anyone questions anything about it, they are automatically labeled un american. It's pretty stupid
>>
Ba ba burn
>>
>>684052280
You must think I'm a lot stupider than I am
>>
File: 1458776733088.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458776733088.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>684052478
nice try, europoor
>>
>>684046285
How.about the one about the US having one of the highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, highest obesity rate, one of the highest illiteracy rate, no national Healthcare etc etc
>>
>>684051184
This
>>684051328
and the immigrant neighborhoods.
>>
>>684052478
Really ducking stupid
>>
>>684052900
I dont consider niggers americans tbh
>>
>>684051757

For the most part, these empires consisted of an agglomeration of city-states or fiefdoms. These ancient empires were not the equivalent of the modern independent country, which really came into existence in the nineteenth century
>>
>>684052478
duck you, you ducking duckface. i'll duck you're mom in the ass while you ball your ducking eyes out.
>>
I love living in America. It's great to live in country where there's accrual too much food and resources. Obesity is a problem. An awesome problem. It's like having too much money, too much property or getting too much pussy. If a country has an obesity problem, they're doing rather well.
>>
>>684053281
It's not just African americans. How many college degrees do you have cracker? ( not counting the one from the University of Phoenix online )
>>
>>684053670
Kek
>>
>>684049546
You know you're a Yuropoor when "load the dishwasher" has no meaning because it involves working and an unaffordable appliance.
>>
>>684053670
México is actually fatter than the U.S. and it's doing really shitty, so no obesity does not equal doing well
>>
File: 1444693633092.jpg (23 KB, 400x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444693633092.jpg
23 KB, 400x440
>>684053681
Nigger detected
>>
>>684047745
Persia (current day Iran) was the first human civilization. They're still around too, fuckwit.
>dumb American here
>>
>>684053942
Uneducated entitled white christian millenial detected
>>
>>684053901
No that's not correct, nigger. The poverty rate is extremely high in the turd hanging off America's ass. The obesity rate is not that high there.
>>
>>684053961
>For the most part, these empires consisted of an agglomeration of city-states or fiefdoms. These ancient empires were not the equivalent of the modern independent country, which really came into existence in the nineteenth century
>>
>>684053961
Mesopotamia
>>
>>684044060
no
>>
>>684052900
>highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, highest obesity rate, one of the highest illiteracy rate, no national Healthcare etc etc
wrong on every account
Angola has the highest infant mortality rate
Mexico has the highest obesity rate
Niger has the lowest literacy rate (go figure)
>>
File: image.png (216 KB, 1125x2001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
216 KB, 1125x2001
>>684052209
660 BCE... You do the math muthafucker
>>
>>684054193
Read this anon. I know it might be higher than 3rd grade reading level but give it a shot son

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801
>>
>>684054210
No, honey. It was a single entity. Hence empire. Stop you fucking inbred.
>>
>>684054210
Historian here. This kind of fucktardery always amuses me.
>>
>>684053942
Uneducated-no
White- yes
Christian- no
Millennial- no
Entitled- no
1 out of 5. Funny enough, 1 out of 5 nigger babies survive their aborting cunt nigger "mothers"


Try harder nigger.
>>
>>684054429
Angola is not a developednation. It is 3rd world. Learn to read anon
>>
>>684053961
Don't try to reason with the Yuropoor. They're all mad because their counties have been conquered several times in the past and is currently being conquered by Muslims.
>>
>>684054429
Counting these on the same level as industrialized nations. GTFO fucking pleb.
>>
>>684054429
>niger
>go figure
Top fucking kek
>>
>>684054436
>claims to be

Read the whole article anon. Not just the parts you think back up your assertions

> Anon claims to be intelligent but is actually a typical uneducated amerifag
>>
>>684054566
University of Phoenix doesn't count
>>
>>684054641
What online degree you have anon?
>>
>>684054964
You're a special kinda fucking retarded... Congrats
>>
>>684055180
No sir, you are
>>
ITT: butthurt britfags. Sorry your country is a miserable shit stain. Also sorry your people are famous for being inbred, boring, and insufferable. Oh and then you have all the pedos and your innocuous patrolmen. Horrible fashion, horrible teeth, horrible food.
No need to hate on us for being better than you. Just come over here and be happy.
>>
>>684054964
Please tell me as to how the article saying Japan claims to be the oldest nation is contradictory to his assertions
>>
>>684055152
Not online nigger but i graduated from Columbia University. Not that that matters. Contributing to this thread doesn't require a college degree. I mean, you're here so......
>>
>>684051184
Most States in the US is the equivalent of an individual country in the EU.
>>
>>684055341
Dude that is over 2600 years of claiming to be a country. Somewhere along the line of the first 1600 you have to call a spade a spade and admit that it's over 1000 years old and you're a fucking idiot and now so am I for stooping to your level of idiocy. Good day Faggot
>>
>>684054767
1% of united states has gone full muzz. So 3.3 million home grown united states citizen terrorists in the states waiting to wage jihad on you. Fuckn not going to the states would rather stay in Euros
>>
>>684051184
I love that europoors actually believe this
Stay mad, Europe
>>
>>684055587
Claims to be is not the same as is

Claim (uncertainty) I claim to be the son of God. Does that automatically make it so?
>>
>>684056005
You have a narrow understanding of language.
>>
>>684055676
Bullshit. And you're on /b/ ? Did you just Google that university. Oh right you studied women's studies
>>
>>684056153
No, you do
>>
>>684056153
I speak 3 of them. How many do you speak amerifag?
>>
>>684056343
12 year old detected
>>
it dosent really matter. its like, whiteboy or cracka. you say nigger or something and black people instantly perk up and notice it and take offense, but you call a white person a white racial slur and...white people dont let it offend them, or even comprehend how it could even be offensive. your basically saying "yo white guy, remember that time you were on top of the world, and still pretty much are". uh, thanks?
>>
>>684055811
>claiming to be claiming. Go ahead and look up what a claim is anon. I'll wait. Read all of the definitions not just the first one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sqai4Za7Sg

We all should be insulted.
>>
>>684056163
Lol. Just because I'm educated doesn't mean idon't enjoy watching the cancer that is /b/. I get it, you are angry because you didn't accomplish ask the things your mommy said you could. Life is hard. It's even harder for aspecial, unique snowflake life yourself. Just keep working that had station job and possibly someday you'll make it to shift leader.

stay mad faggot.
>>
File: 1459648309706.jpg (14 KB, 323x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459648309706.jpg
14 KB, 323x323
>>684056412
whatever number comes after 3
I'm American so I don't know
>>
>>684047745
All says China and Irán are civ of 1000 years, dude they have not 1000 cuz if they have it Murica get it too (old civs of América) and you murifaggots kill that nations.
>>
>>684054964
>>684055587
>>684055811
>>684056005
>>684056153


1.claim . Verb
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
"he claimed that he came from a wealthy, educated family"
synonyms: assert, declare, profess, maintain, state, hold, affirm, avow;
>>
>>684054652
hey sparky it is all third world ...from the sun
>>
>>684056834
Man whiskey sure fucks my swipe text game.
>>
>>684056838
Which ones?
>>
>>684056597
The word has multiple meanings, so what's your fucking point? Japan has been a country since 660BCE. Go on again with how there isn't countries over 1000 years old...
>>
>>684057124
Which word? Country?
>>
>>684057238
Claim
>>
>>684056894
English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?
Also, Iran is like over 7,000 years old. Older than Egypt.
>>
>>684055676
Fucking Kek
>Columbia University
Anon claims to have attended Columbia University
>>
>>684057395
australias had aboriginals on it for 70,000. during that time they invented a stick.
>>
>>684057718
ok but Persia actually established an empire in 6000 BC soooo...
>>
>>684057718
Yeah but it was a sweet stick... Dijeradoo is pretty badass
>>
>>684057124
No it hasn't you fucking idiot. I'm done arguing with ignorant Americans. You are a product of the failed American public school system. You are the laughing stock of the world. Go ahead and throw ad hominem attacks it doesn't make you right. You fail to understand what a country is. Just because it has been inhabited by numerous dynasties does not make it a country in the Modern sense of the Word.
>>
>>684057718
also a hollow stick that kinda made sort of music, they were so fucking astounded they made it holy
>pic related a fucking hollow stick
>>
>>684044060
Tornado Bait
>>
>>684058068
no its not its the worst 'musical' instrument ever invented
>>
>>684058177
LMFAO... please professor, do explain?!?
>>
>>684050248

Independence Day is July 4th, not April 7th
>>
>>684058480
Well first give me the definition of a country. Not one you pulled out of your ass. I'll wait
>>
>>684058465
I'm gonna need an army of dijeradoos, 10,000 diferadoos
>>
>>684058614
No, please I wanna hear yours
>>
>>684058177
OK smartass, if your whole fucking argument has been about the fact that a claim can be false, then it's time to fucking put up or shut up. Prove the claim is false or this has been nothing but posturing, you faggot. Show me why Emperor Jimmu didn't establish the country in 660 BCE
>>
>>684058614
I'm going to prove to you that you are wrong. Go ahead a find a definition. I'm waiting. Let's see if it fits to China being a country for 1000 years. Use a reputable source not one you made up
>>
>>684057718
Ok the mideast had pastoralists and shit too..we're talking about civilizations not fucking nomads.
>>
>>684058861
He established a dynasty. It was not called japan, it did not have a form of government unless you count a monarchy as a government, no social programs, no written document like a constitution, etc etc
>>
>>684058068
>>684058316
>they made
no actually they even say themselves they just noticed rotting logs making funny noises. they didnt make it, they just found it.
>>
>>684058963
You're not a very good troll habib
>>
>>684059282
Source?
>>
>>684058316
>see you blow in this end and a sort of different noise comes out the other end
>holy shit all worship the hollow stick
>>
>>684059388
Not a troll Hunter
>>
>>684058861
This anon is full of shit. Don't bother. At least 3 anons gave examples of ancient civilizations and then they changed their tune to "modern countries". Very obviously don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>684049216
China is over 2000 years old, Japan is around the same age. Who needs to read a history book?
>>
>>684059451
Are you fucking kidding me??? Go read and I'll wait
>>
>>684044060
"Im sorry what? All I can hear when you speak is 'hamburgerhamburgerfreedumshamburgergod"
>>
>>684059623
And America is 10,000 years old anon
>>
>>684059282
Since when are social programs a prerequisite to becoming a country? Also, monarchies aren't countries? Dafuk? By that logic there are countries today that you don't count as countries.
>>
>>684059642
I did and it's all telling me fucking Japan came about in 660BCE. Just give it up already.
>>
>>684059797
just came to thread to let you know your autistic

sage
>>
>>684058861
Because countries did not exist until shortly before the industrial revolution
>>
>>684059942
Copy and paste
>>
>>684059908
They are not a prerequisite but they are things that countries provide for their citizens
>>
File: urn1264654.png (110 KB, 308x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
urn1264654.png
110 KB, 308x308
>>684047745
>>684048618
>>684048686
>>684053961
>684053961
>>684056894
>>
>>684059908
How hard is that to understand? A monarchy is not a country.
>>
File: 1447655137233s.jpg (3 KB, 109x95) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447655137233s.jpg
3 KB, 109x95
>>684060436
wat the fuck is going on ITT
>>
>What are best American insults you know?

"You smell like a European!" always seems to piss Americans off.
>>
>>684060436
Stop fucking backtracking to avoid being wrong. Youre wrong, you're full of shit, and you need to stop.
>>
>>684060436
"A country is a region that is identified as a distinct entity in political geography."
Simple as that, faggot.
>>
>>684059942

On March 31, 1854, Commodore Matthew Perry and the "Black Ships" of the United States Navy forced the opening of Japan to the outside world with the Convention of Kanagawa. Subsequent similar treaties with Western countries in the Bakumatsu period brought economic and political crises. The resignation of the shogun led to the Boshin War and the establishment of a centralized state nominally unified under the Emperor (the Meiji Restoration).[48]
>>
>>684060037
did u just watch crash course WH? cause ya know thats wrong and so are you
>>
>>684060762
Keep going that's only part of the defintion
>>
>>684060878
So every time a country has a civil war it has to start over as a new country? Give me a break.
>>
>>684060910
No I don't watch YouTube
>>
>>684061052
Nope. I never said that
>>
>>684060965
"A country may be an independent sovereign state or one that is occupied by another state, as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated people with distinct political characteristics."
What are you hoping to hear, anon?
>>
>>684061052
no every time its invaded it starts over, like germany is only bout 60yrs old iraq bout 5
>>
Americans have this collective thing where they think themselves white hegemonic collective so just point out the fact that individualistically that they are stupid/insult their perceived intelligence usually derived from the collectivist works/works of others and watch them crumble "but muh collectivist achievements built off the backs of many is my personal pride alone". Underlying tones of nationalism etc, bullshit like dank memes melting steel beams, and when they try to laugh and turncoat turn it back on them again and they crumble. At best they'll come back with an ad hominem (the "alpha" ones anyway, the betas will just meld back into the collective nah you can't hurt me cause I'm part of the crowd). They just don't stand up on their own 2 feet and can thank French Kings for their existence separate from the Imperial Federation as a thing at all. Facts BERN.
>>
>>684060910
And you're right professor amerifag?
>>
>>684060878
So because of this happening that means everything that happened before never happened? Or are you just arguing cuz you're a miserable person with nothing better to do?
>>
>>684061052
Centralized state is the key word. Country
>>
>>684061233
Keep going that's not all
>>
>>684061367
>Or are you just arguing cuz you're a miserable person with nothing better to do?
OK I agree with you on the country issue, but lets not act like this isn't the reason we're all here.
>>
>>684061086
maybe start then where ever your getting your info its um...not correct or sensical or coherent
>>
that they are anything at all they owe to banks dicks that have been sucked and the nigger
>>
>>684061253
That's a strawman argument anon. I never said anything about a civil war.if that were the case UD2 would not be 200+ years old
>>
>>684061276
not merican your just retared
>>
>>684061434
It says "the establishment of a centralized state"
>a
>A
it does not say "the establishment of the FIRST centralized state in Japan"
>>
american continent has been getting repeat waves of immigration for 50,000+ years from african kingdoms to scandis to colonisation period to aboriginals going through antarctica when there was more a landbridge etc
>>
File: GO.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GO.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>684044060
what the fuck did you say about my burger? ill fucking sit on you
>>
>>684061731
dude
>retared
>retarted
kek
>>
>>684061523
Finally someone sees the light.
>>
>>684061518
You want to post the whole damn wikipedia page, anon? Just cut to the fucking chase, already.
>>
>>684050248
you sir are classy
>>
>>684061693
neither did I both examples are invasions not civil wars

r even reading anymore?
>>
>>684061772
Kek, so all those dynasties were centralized anon?
>>
>>684061882
>Wikipedia
>>
File: 1459139438480.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459139438480.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>684058591
>>
>>684062165
are you suggesting the wikipedia page for "country" contains misinformation? You should go edit it then, Einstein.
>>
>>684061523
I'm Here to prove how ignorant Americans are. Their narrow view of the world and of history and failure to gradp simple and well established facts is mind-boggling. Well I don't blame them too much since you have all those right wing zealots rewriting history books to include Moses as a founding father and refer to slaves as workers
>>
>>684049751
I laughed a little bit.

Only a little bit though
>>
>>684061268
This anon
>>
ITT: a bunch of anons whose last history class was in high school stir up old and time-corrupted memories.
Prove me wrong. Someone tell me who Gavrilo Princip was and what he did without using google
>>
"guys I totally need insults to use on americans when I play call of duty after school tmw. I don't know anything about them so gimme gimme".
>>
>>684063340
Got scapegoated and killed for a death that never really happened/took place ?
>>
>>684063340
I knew that name sounded familiar.
>>
>>684062605
established facts like monarchies aren't countries?
>Qatar
>UAE
>Andorra
>Brunei
>Oman
>Swaziland
>>
>>684063361
its actually a response thread to the Michael Moore one earlier
>>
>>684051184
Your economy hinges on the success of the USA. How do you not get that?
>>
>>684063640
Those countries have monarchies but monarchies are not countries. How can a family be a country anon. Please stop being so fucking stupid
>>
File: 1459403450057.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459403450057.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>684064630
Done. I'm done.
>>
>>684063640
They aren't synonymous anon. A monarchy and a country
>>
>>684064587
if by success you mean failure and by hinge you mean they impact each other then yea sure spot on
>>
>>684063640
Great you found countries that have monarchies. Your can use a computer to look up stuff other than traps.
>>
>>684064630
you are either a great troll or the dumbest fuck I've encountered all week, I just cant figure out which
>>
>>684062605
Would post-meiji Japan really count as a new country, or just a continuation of the same country with different governmental and economic structures? I guess this makes sense if we look at the Ottoman empire and how it became Turkey starting with Mustafa Kemal, but does that mean it wasn't a country before just because it changed its name? Maybe I'm just being an ignorant American, but I still remember a great deal of what I learned in my history class.
>>
>>684064916
So you're a glass half empty kind of faggot
>>
>>684065200
basically your economy going under was the best thing for everyone, cheap electronics and shit, it was awesome do it gain
>>
>>684065077
The former
>>
Feggit
>>
>>684063582
Yes, but we have to remember that history is written by the victors. In the history books he is the Serb nationalist who pretty much started WWI when he killed archduke Ferdinand.
>>
>>684064630
Are you fucking retarded or what? Of course England was already a country 1000 fucking years ago. They even understand themselves as successors, holy shit.
>>
>>684065470
I sure hope so buddy, cause otherwise you just broke the autisim barrier like fucking destroyed it
>>
>>684065612
ur history books maybe you whitewashed faggot

truth is great and mighty above all things - archaic jewish banking proverb
>>
File: 1436583712842.png (439 KB, 495x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436583712842.png
439 KB, 495x511
>>684044060
>>
>>684065465
Wow you really got me there. Watertight logic anon
>>
File: 1449183461255.gif (2 MB, 275x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449183461255.gif
2 MB, 275x256
>>684065465
>cheap electronics
the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>684065771
just crash again I need a new graphics card
>>
>>68406568
before rome & AD it was a celtic age, BC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Celtic
age of the druids

my point was this is a nation, its continual, through greek roman dracian "greater finlandia pre celtic" etc, the glacial people. its one strain its white. = global empire, never broken, never defeated, never so much as bent
>>
>>684047745
There are plenty of countries over a thousand years old
>>
>>684065681
500 years ago they were in the dark ages They were not a country anon. What is so hard to understand about that? Anyway I'm going to bed now, I have to wake up early for my janitor job at KFC tomorrow
>>
>>684065774
when the GFC happened merican electronics e.g. PC parts, were cheap as fuck it was awesome as long as you weren't merican
>>
>>684064970
And the fact that I looked those up contradicts my point how, exactly?
Keep grasping at straws. Gotta save face somehow.
>>
>>684046285
Let me tell you about Britain
>>
>>684066055
Oh yeah. Israel has been around longer because it's in the bible
>>
>>684066130
Dude what country do you live in? I'm having a hard time understanding wtf you're getting at
>>
>>684046285
America was built by immigrants that came from Europe and it didnt industrialize shit, fag
>>
>>684066130
>computer hardware
>made in America
nigga wut
>>
>>684060878
>Everytime a country experiences change due to outside influence it becomes a new one
Jesus Christ you are a fucking imbecile
>>
Guise I just found the definition of a country:
A member of the EU currently being cucked by hordes of muslim immigrants
>>
>>684050002
Fuck you decadent western capitalist shit
>>
>>684065717
I mean, Europe was pretty much poised for a fight, and Princip, whether or not his role was as large as history makes it out to be, was the straw that broke the camel's back. In all honesty the war would've started regardless of whether or not he really did kill Ferdinand. Saying he was only a scapegoat is like saying bush did 9/11. Even if it is true, the history books won't change and nobody will really care.
>>
America has been at war 93% of the time since its inception – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

America is the cancer of the world, fuck off you cancerous, brain washed, warmongering, pieces of shit.
>>
>>684066351
The American economy had a 'crisis' a few years ago, this resulted in very cheap American products, cheap ps3s, monitors, etc this was a good thing, if you were american it was probably a bad thing.
I hope your economy crashes again.
Get it?
>>
>>684066820
>ps3s, monitors
you mean things that come from Asia?
>>
File: 1463033184857.jpg (153 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463033184857.jpg
153 KB, 720x960
Id answer this question but i gotta go pick up my girlfriends kid from the babysitter.
>>
>>684066820
>oh in b4 but their Japanese etc.
Doesn't matter we were buying shit from merican distributors at rediculous prices again it was awesome
>>
File: waitforit.jpg (25 KB, 320x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waitforit.jpg
25 KB, 320x370
>>684066739
MUH HISTORY BOOKS
>>
>>684067023
Maybe they adopted a kid from one of your shitty countries
>>
File: now.jpg (23 KB, 400x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
now.jpg
23 KB, 400x405
>>684066739
>>684066739
>>
>>684066947
Yep and bought from broke as fuck Americans tryin not to lose their house, top fucking kek
>>
>>684066739
bush wasn't a civil engineer versed in control demolitions (or was he ?)
>>
>>684067072
Jesus Christ you're a fool. Glad you got some cheap electronics out of the deal tho. Everything worked out!
>>
America has been at war 93% of the time since its inception – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

America is the cancer of the world, fuck off you cancerous, brain washed, warmongering, pieces of shit.
>>
>>684061790
The best anyone has are fat jokes?
>>
>>684044060
Holler baby
>>
I love how everyone here is such a big history nerd, but also a huge troll. Historical bias really shows unfiltered in threads like this.
>>
>>684067448
We attack your country?
>>
>>684047745
Greece. China. Japan. Mongolia.
>>
>>684067682
Why are you eurofags suddenly trying to act like you didn't become countries until recently when you so consistently play the "we've been doing this a lot longer than you" card on America?
>>
File: 1460018499384.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460018499384.gif
2 MB, 164x275
when America tries to spread democracy (gif related)
>>
>>684049192
France was the Franks and England was divided for a while.
>>
>>684051340
That's because U.K. and France are conutries. Why the fuck was anyone arguing elsewise?
>>
>>684048883
He's letting us all back in so I don't see the point.
>>
>>684067897
I think you replied to the wrong post.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1295x972) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1295x972
90% of the people in this thread are shitstains
please die
>>
>>684068156
yeah I didn't mean to reply to any post at all sry
>>
File: 0e3[2].png (16 KB, 379x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0e3[2].png
16 KB, 379x214
>>684065747
>mfw its that very flag that allows her to do such a thing
>mfw she paid cashmoney, injecting money into the capitalist system to do this
>>
File: 1461815583140.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461815583140.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>684067144
Was going to reply with fuck you too faggot but then I noticed them dubs
>>
Ofc 90% of the people on this threat are shit stains, 90% are americans.
>>
>>684053670
Amerifag here. Having an obesity problem is a sign that your country is doing poorly because people are poor and eating shit food.
>>
>>684067350
it sure did, do it again
>>
File: propeen.jpg (11 KB, 259x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
propeen.jpg
11 KB, 259x195
>>684061731
>your
> retared

fucking top kek
>>
I think the eurofags are forgetting how the US saved Europe's economy following WWII. Just don't come crying when the refugee crisis escalates to a full-scale war.
>>
>>684053670

> Obesity: It's like getting too much pussy.
>>
>>684068835
We also wont forget how the current Europe refugee problem is mostly because of America.
>>
>>684069045
Russia is at least equally culpable
>>
>>684067212
yea that was sweet
>>
Just post some facts, Americans go fuckin' nuts.
>>
>>684069331
Post facts? these euro cucks have been trying to act like their countries aren't old. There's nothing factual about that assertion. Every time some political change happens, a country becomes a new country. Brilliant.
>>
>>684068755
fuck you retar
>>
File: edgotjacked.jpg (69 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edgotjacked.jpg
69 KB, 360x360
>>684069652

> retar

Getting closer, anon. You can do it!
>>
>>684068962
Top kek
>>
>>684069813
goddamn reard
>>
>>684069641
cucks?
Is that a fact?
>>
File: read.jpg (148 KB, 572x860) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
read.jpg
148 KB, 572x860
>>684069942

> reard

At this point I'm convinced it's bait, but holy shit you're killing me.
>>
>>684044060
What does sex in a canoe and American beer have in common? They're both fucking close to water.
>>
>>684070204
cheers retar'd im here all week
>>
>>684046285
japan modernized within 50 years and kicked russias ass. try again cuck
>>
>>684070441

Gotta love raetahs
>>
>>684070739
no you don't do that thats mine u cumguzzling etard
>>
Someone needs to shop an image of maruchan instant noodles to "/pol/ instant shitstorm"
>>
In conclusion you fatass mericans r fucking hilarious never change
also GFC2 make it happen
>>
File: 1461801041017.jpg (254 KB, 655x983) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461801041017.jpg
254 KB, 655x983
Call them un-american.
That shit boils their blood.
>>
>>684070599
yes but are they a country or a monarchy? these questions need answers
>>
>>684044060
calling them Americans is insulting enough.
>>
amerifags should watch where they step lmao
>>
>>684044060
She's Strayan and this is how she used to look
>>
>>684072033
little late to the thread, dubs
>>
>>684053670
Dinesh D'Souza heard something similar from a friend of his who wanted to come to America from India. He said, "I just want to live in a country where even the poor people are fat."
Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 37930



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.