Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm pissed. I really need something cheering up to calm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461753110729.gif (2 MB, 343x297) Image search: [Google]
1461753110729.gif
2 MB, 343x297
I'm pissed. I really need something cheering up to calm me down. I need something to take my mind off what's pissing me off.
>>
>>683962701
Do you really want to practice avoidance? Or would you rather talk about whats making you angry? You gotta vent oe the pressure keeps building.
>>
Op just tell to ya daddy /b/ whats wrong
>>
>>683962966
I live with people that keep cock blocking me!
>>
>>683962701
Weez here for you OP
>>
File: Wizard of Speed.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Wizard of Speed.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>683962701
>>
>>683963631
Ahh, that is pretty lame. Are these friends that are trying (in their eyes) to help, or assholes that are jealous?
>>
>>683963800
They're family that don't know she and I are fooling around.
>>
>>683963800
We can't get a enough time alone to have some fun (if you know what I mean)
>>
>>683963971
Ahh family. That makes sense. Well, im asuming youre pretty young, so heres my advice based off that.

You should use this anger as motovation to get out from under their shadow. Anger is as good as speed for getting shit done. Save up some cash, and once youre sitting on a few thousand, make sure you have a job, then move out. Visit your family, dont burn bridges, and live your life for you.

On the other hand, libing life as an independent adult is expensive, and very time consuming. If it were me, I'd live at home and save money until I was asked to move on.

Do you feel that you family is largely good people? Do they leach off of you for money/labor? If they are good people, Id just find a new place to get freaky with your ladyfriend.
>>
>>683963790
kek
>>
>>683964718
They are good people. But heres the thing, shes been another family members girl for a little over 10 years. She wants to leave him, but she doesn't have the means to do so. When I move out and she moves in with me, I will no longer be considered the most honest and trust worthy of my family.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.