Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What's the worst thing you've ever done? I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 634x421
What's the worst thing you've ever done?

I've got some great creep pics of a hot milf at the beach last weekend to upload for your fapping goodness. I had to be so fucking careful, but worth it.
>>
Moar pics then
>>
>I got my long time girlfriend pregnant
>guilt tripped her into an abortion
>while she was getting it donewent to a brothel fucked a hooker, got her number
>went back to the clinic
>picked up gf
>go home and cuddle all afternoon
>>
>>683961217
Fuck.
>>
I voted for Obama twice
>>
I mentally broke an ex-girlfriend that cheated on me. I'm shit at greentexting so I'll just tell the story:

Typical high school sweetheart shit, had been dating for about two years. During winter break of my senior year (she was a junior, so 16 at the time) she goes out of state to visit her mid-20s brother. While there she keeps texting me that his friend is hitting on her, etc. I tell her to tell him to stop, or talk to her brother since he was a cool guy and always friendly to me. She doesn't, but keeps texting me that this guy is flirting with her. I get pretty suspicious.

She gets back, I ask her if anything happened. She freaks out, how could I ever accuse her, etc etc. Whatever. Fast forward 2 months and she 'confesses' that he raped her. Story sounds like bullshit, so I hit up her brother. He was a true bro, literally said "I know my sister and she's lying to you."

I confront her at her place, she breaks down and says "what do you want me to say, that I'm a whore!?" Uhhh yes. So she admits, says she lied about the rape because she wanted me to know but 'didn't want to be the bad guy.'

Bitch. So I'm pretty fucking torn as this was my first serious relationship and we lost our virginities to each other. She says she'll do anything to get me back. I have her admit to her brother, who she looked up to, that she was a cheating bitch. Then I want her to tell her dad. Her dad was a fucking hardass that I hated, he didn't want us to ever have sex and thought she was a good little girl.

She is freaking out because she knows her life will be over, that he'll hate her forever, the friends life will be ruined since their families are close. Okay, I drop it for now and decide to just use her as a cumdumpster until I leave for college. Anything is game - constantly fucked her in the butt, was extremely rough and slapped her, told her she was worthless, choked the fuck out of her. Hate sex is actually really awesome.

Cont'd next post
>>
>>683960915
Moar
>>
>>683962012
It's not a bad thing if she deserved it for being a shitty human being.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 634x421
>>
>>683962012

You sound like a fag

>>683961217

This dude sounds like an alpha, cunt but still an alpha
>>
>>683960915
>fell in love
>was born
>never again
>>
>>683962012
I knew she was incredibly depressed and hating her life (all of our friends knew she cheated, her brother knew, everyone pretty disgusted with her), but didn't realize just how much until one time when we were having sex at my place. She was riding me, and I got a text message. I just absentmindedly grab my phone and start texting back while she's going at it, not giving a fuck. I finish a minute or so later, go to the bathroom to clean up. When I get back she's just crying silently.

Fuck yeah. Now she knew how I felt. Didn't say a word, just had her get in the car and dropped her off at home.

I leave for college, and after a few months of thinking it over I screencap all of our facebook messages outlining her cheating, and why she didn't want to tell her dad, and I just forward them to him on facebook. Sent everything over, then blocked them both. Fuck her, why not?

Heard from mutual friends that the aftermath was terrible. She wasn't very smart to begin with, but began failing classes and IIRC graduated late or something. Never went to college. Within a few years she was living with some deadbeat from her class, both of them living with his parents, no job, 2 kids. From what I know she's still there in her mid 20s.

I have a great SO now and a solid career.
>>
>>683962835
Nice
>>
I fucked my step-sons gf while he was washing my car
>>
>>683960915
>>683962230
Isn't this illegal?
>>
>>683960915
recently i lost my backpack with a clean set of clothes while trying to pleasure a really attractive woman, whose phone i used to call my mother the morning after
>>
>>683963346
tell me a story anon
>>
>>683963425
No, taking photos in a public place is not illegal and neither is topless sunbathing (in most places)
>>
>>683963653
Well I'm sure this woman wouldn't be happy with nude pics being all over the net for losers to jerk off to
>>
>>683963796
should have thought of that before pulling out her whore tits .
>>
>>683963796
Faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 634x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 634x335
>>683963796
Hahahaha on that point here is more

Great ass for such an old cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 634x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 634x409
>>
>>683964200
Did you try to pick her up?
>>
>>683962835

Good job anon, I'm proud of you!
>>
>>683960915
>went to a strip club for a friend's birthday
>skinny girl, small tits and round ass on stage
>just my type
>we're in some shit Mexican strip club and they like fat nasty big tit girls
>give her one dollar and get tits and ass rubbed on me
>comes and sits by me
>tell her I have No more money. Literally
>after a while she asks if I want a lap dance
>ya, I literally have NO money, I borrowed that dollar
>grabs my phone, puts her real name and number in
>wait, what...?
>next weekend comes around and my sis gives me 2 tickets to NBA game
>hit up stripper
>we go, had an awesome time
>fuck her, bareback, don't pull out
>that was stupid, whatever too late now
>fuck her a few more times, same story
>she gets somewhat sick
>takes antibiotics without me knowing
>one day, shes just gone, flaked out won't return texts. Phone doesn't work and she must have broken her shit flip phone again
>fuck it, that worked out well!

>one year later
>look at people to add on snap chat
>see her name since her numbers still in my phone
>user name is a first and last name
>face book her
>she has a baby now
>cool, that could have been me kek
>NeoDodgingBullets.GIF
>do math in my head.
>nine months.... Now about one year...
>look up last text from last hook up
>9 months 3 weeks from last hook up to posting baby pic
>Google pregnancy term length
>9-10 months

Two years ago, still have said anything to anyone
>>
>>683964554
I suck a green text, sincerest apologies
>>
>>683964374
Nar mate, she was at least 15 years older than me, face wasn't the best, smoking hot bod though, hope I see her there again for round 2
>>
>>683964554

>Google pregnancy term length

L O fucking L.
Hidden comedy is best comedy.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 466x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 466x703
>>683963796
Another one for the white knight, got this as she was leavin
>>
>>683964646
Why dont give it a try?
She was alone.
>>
>>683963575
Got married to older milf. Step son is 17, living at home, no job, 8/10 gf who stays over once in a while. I have vacation time to use at work so am home, wife at work all day. Been flirty with ss gf for a while. Ss has no cash but wants to buy weed so I offer $30 if he cleans my car, inside and out. While he does my car, ss gf and I carry on flirting. I offer her another $30 if she shows me her tits, she says she'll show me more than that for free. She strips off, I get boner, she sees boner opens my jeans and starts sucking me off. Proceeds to fucking. I cum inside her, we clean up just in time for ss to finish washing car.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.