Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why is Obama a bad president?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 35
File: 1393206231434.jpg (94 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393206231434.jpg
94 KB, 400x400
Why is Obama a bad president?
>>
Because he thinks the democratic thing to do is meet half way between the left and the right even if one side is 100% correct about the other.

Obama Care was actually a Richard Nixon idea.
>>
File: 1446176879713.png (1016 KB, 983x1086) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446176879713.png
1016 KB, 983x1086
>>683925602
Because every single US President will have people say they where bad and others say they where good.

Americans love to hate so yeah.

Ask why any president was a bad president and you will get people telling you why thy think they where bad.
>>
He's not. Only a faggot assumes facts not in evidence.
>>
Obama may go down as one of the best presidents in the world. He has helped the monely challenged and lower class. With phones, tuition, healthcare just to name a few. That's why I'm voting Hillary. It will be another 4 of Obama. I've been doing excellent with Obama. My ebt card had an increase in benefits just a month ago. I get almost %300 a week for food and all my prescriptions are covered. It has really helped when I'm inbetween jobs.
>>
>>683925602
He's not, other than Obama care he hasn't done any major institutional changes
Mostly just racists and republicans claim he's awful yet they can't name any specific policy why
>>
>>683926177
>I get almost %300 a week for food and all my prescriptions are covered. It has really helped when I'm inbetween jobs.
Isn't this at done by the state?
>>
>>683926476
Do you think geoge bush could have done this? My life was terrible when repubiclicans were in office.
>>
File: fat-america-girl.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat-america-girl.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
>>683925769
The US can't into universal health care, it requires not being selfish greedy Jews, Americans don't fit that criteria

>Mfw even Isreal has universal healthcare
>Mfw Americans are more greedy than mother fucking Isreal.
>>
>>683926743
I mean state level government does it

At least in Canada it's the provinces who deal with social assistance other than employment insurance
>>
>>683926976
I just get free money I don't know where it come from but I get more with Obama.
>>
>>683926976
Yeah Canada is pretty Awsome

They are thinking of adding prescriptions and dental to the provincial healthcare too.

Also weed is getting legalized here nationwide next year.
>>
>>683927098
That would be sweet. I smoke so much. I mean I don't work so might as well blaze it lol
>>
>>683927098
>prescriptions and dental to the provincial healthcare too.
Dentists will veto this for sure. Prescriptions I wouldn't mind though. I have insurance from work which covers my script but if I go back to school I'll be paying $250 a month out of pocket
>>
>>683926976
Stop feeding the trollls
>>
>>683927043
On the topic of free money and Canada we also get free money, it's different per province but basicly a part of the money made by the province is divided up and given to the residence as a tax rebate, my province payed us twice a year.

>socialism Is evil and should be feard
>excuse me as I go cash my provincial check.
>>
>>683927313
Dentists will complain but they always do, damn money hungry almost doctors.
>>
>>683927407
>doctors
>>
>>683927341
>given to the residence as a tax rebate
This is only if your income is under 30k and it's like $60 a month
Its the sales tax rebate
>>
>>683927469
Almost doctors

They are more doctors than ciropractors but less than a GP.
>>
I have no idea why anyone would be against free health care. Ofc its not an accurate description, but without it you will die pretty early if you are broke. The least thing any state can do for you is to help you if you are dying innit? Thats exactly why Europeans think that most US Americans are dumb as shit
>>
>>683927528
Free money is free money I'm not going to complain, the $63 I got last week coverd my phone bill, love it.
>>
File: 1460166589628.jpg (13 KB, 453x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460166589628.jpg
13 KB, 453x500
>>683925602
no such thing as free health care. you pay for it one way or the other.
>>
>>683927640
Your mom is a whore
>>
>>683927552
Chiropractors are quacks
I unironically saw one for 6 months because of a neck injury and he said he could cure epilepsy
Which ofc he didn't and ended up fucking up my back for awhile
>>
File: 1447996729718.jpg (41 KB, 600x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447996729718.jpg
41 KB, 600x598
>>683927552
And your mom is all the way a whore

So the fuck what, faggot. Go fuck yourself fucking faggot
>>
>>683927721
Yeah ciropractors are good for minor joint problems, byond that they are full of shit.

throw your back out? They can help, have a brain disorder? Yeah no.
>>
>>683926476
As much as he would hate to admit it Obama had nothing to do with his food stamps increase or his prescription drugs.
>>
>>683927341
Sorry but I'd rather earn my money than go to the govt with my hands out
>>
>>683927640
Yes it's in taxes, but it let's those who can't afford healthcare normaly be able to get healthcare.

Again it requires not being greedy and selfish, like I am a ok paying higher taxes so everyone can go to the hospital without needing to start a gofundme campaign like every American ever.

Seriously crowd finding sites are full of Americans begging for money to pay for simple things that should be covord like surgery.
>>
>>683927341

Canada isn't a socialist state, faggot.
>>
>>683927628
All human life is not precious and to force me to pay for Tyrone the crack dealer who ODed In a back alley to go to the hospital is not ok.
>>
>>683928002
It's a very small amount, the point is the government shares the provincial earnings with the people, even if you have a job and earn a decent living you still get something back.
>>
>>683928002

You paid that money in taxes. The province gave some back.

U mad, bro?
>>
>>683928020
I had brain surgery fully covered by the province I including 1 week I hospital
All I had to pay for was a private room otherwise I'd have to share
>>
>>683926920
Isreal has universal health care because the Jews care about only themselves and their people. America is owned by Jews and Jews aren't going to provide Gentiles anything because of their greed. Even if America were to get free health care the quality would be that of the postal service and dmv meaning shit.
>>
>>683928074
No its not but it uses social programs.

Also my provincial government is the NDP which is a democratic socialist party, so my province is socalist.
>>
>>683928125

But he gets treatment anyways in the US, but he can't front the bill so you do, in fact, end up paying it.

At least when its' paid through taxes he, his parents, and/or his kids get to pay for it when/if they do legitimate work.
>>
>>683928189
Yeah its pretty Awsome, I've had hospital stayes and surgeries and I've ended up paying between 0 - $5 (sometimes my covarege will covor like 98% of medications so I end up paying a few dollars it's dumb)
>>
>>683928333
Oh boo hoo I'm sorry your country dosnt care enough about you to rebate your taxes.
>>
>>683928346
I had to pay for my prescriptions after bit they were covered while in hospital
This one steroid I was on cost $5 a pill
>>
>>683928333
>>683928087
>>
>>683925602
Every president is bad and the nation is shit, so normally I wouldn't blame any president for a shitty presidency. Not to mention the president takes 100% of the blame but has nearly zero power. Congress passes a law, "the president did it". Congress declares war, "the president did it". The supreme court allows gay marriage, "the president did it".

However Obama has run the single most LYING campaign of any president in history.

>Lie 1: Immigration
He endorses the DREAM act and says he wants to allow millions of illegal immigrants to gain citizen status. Whether or not you believe this is a good thing doesn't change the fact that he has deported over 400,000 people per year -- double the number George Bush did, and the highest rate of deportation in history.

>Lie 2: Open government
He promotes open government and says that he wants to share all information with the people. Meanwhile twice as many people have been prosecuted for information leaks as in all of American history before.

>Lie 3: Ending war
He said he would pull out of Afghanistan by 2010. Then by 2011. Then by 2012. In 2008 we had 30,000 troops overseas and now we have 100,000

>Lie 4: Respecting the sovereignty of other nations
He has carried out drone strikes WITHOUT Congressional consent 308 times. He truly believe he has the sole right to choose who lives and dies

>Lie 5: Ending big government
Despite campaigning to take money away from corporations and put it back in the pockets of citizens, Obama gave $700 BILLION to corporations in 2008, established "too big to fail" status for banks, etc. That $700 billion alone is more money than the government has EVER doled out in the history of America, even after adjusting for inflation. Inflation adjusted it exceeds the panama canal ($7.9 billion), the gulf war ($217 billion), the Marshall Plan ($115 billion), the Louisiana Purchase ($217 billion), the Korean war ($454 billion), the New Deal ($500 billion), and Vietnam ($698 billion).
>>
>>683925602
Nigger
>>
File: 1453646835322.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453646835322.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>683927634
you must not be white.
i only made a little over 16k last year and the irs determined i owed 2600 and another 153 for no health insurance penalty.
so yeah nigger shit, keep on hating on this white fucking privelige you lazy system draining piece of shit.
>>
>>683928191
>Isreal has universal health care because the Jews care about only themselves and their people
wat

so, in order not to come of selfish, Israel should provide heath care for the entire world? What are you, special?

Denmark has universal health care, Canada has it, Australia and Germany and pretty much every fucking developed country has it.

jews my gypsy ass.
>>
>mfw enlisting in the military provides you with literally every government program liberals want and conservatives are completely fine with it but liberals are too fucking lazy to work for the government for 4 years.
>>
File: 1450343518321.gif (2 MB, 350x262) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450343518321.gif
2 MB, 350x262
>>683928087
well if you think by saving a dollar a month for people like that (statistically spoken), go ahead and keep your shitty third world ideologies. Im out
>>
>>683928125
Well then I'd rather the govt spend it on something that we needed like infrastructure or emergency services.
>>
>>683926177
eurofag detected
>>
>>683928457
I was on an anti depressents for anxiety for 2 years, the pills where like 15$ a pill but they where covor by my extra covarage, sometimes I would need to pay $5 for 30 pills but that's so not a problem.

I off them now and doing fantastic, unlike what seems like a majority on this site I've activly dealt with my mental issues and love life now.
>>
>>683928020
that's why I enjoy being Canadian. Worth the higher taxes
>>
>>683928191
I'd rather keep paying for quality than be issued a govt number and wait to die while my care is sub par and Tyrone gets to have a free ride on my dime for chemo after giving himself cancer with all the drugs he's on
>>
>>683928586
>IRS

No I'm white I'm also Canadian, dosnt matter if you are working and doing good we get rebates regardless because the provincial government divides out provincial earnings.

Our version of the IRS is called the CRA.
>>
>>683928616

>Enlist in service, get treated like garbage
>Get sent to sandniggertopia for no fucking reason
> IED beside you, you lose leg
> Free healthcare gives you shitty prosthetics
> PTSD that shit day in day out
>can't find civilian job
>can't find girls in your hood into jobless legless ptsd loser
>commit suicide
>???
>funeral home profits!

FUNERAL
TOP KEK
>>
>>683928547
>Lie 6: The economy
Contrary to popular belief, one of the few things a president DOES have power over is inflation. People bitch and moan about "$1 won't buy what it used to", but inflation is a direct product of the executive branch of government choosing to print more money. If you print more, there's inflation. If you print less, there's deflation.

Although this doesn't mean that you should never print more money to stop inflation. Because as the economic value of the nation goes up (more labor, more tech, etc) the value of human capital increases. Inflation is necessary during times of economic growth

Meanwhile, after campaigning to fix the wage gap and stop rampant inflation, under president Obama:

>Food stamp recipients increased by 42%
>Home ownership fell by 3.8%
>Consumer prices increased by 12.4%
>Median income rose a pitiful 3.4%

He also promised to double our exports (exports fell)

He promised to double fuel efficiency of cars (how the fuck does he think he has control over this? Regardless, it average fuel efficiency FELL 0.3 miles per gallon over his presidency)

He promised to close Guantanamo Bay within his first year of presidency. 8 years later there are still 103 prisoners

He promised to raise taxes on the "superrich", but taxes have FALLEN for the top 1% of earners under his presidency

Need I go on?
>>
>>683928716
My province has top notch infastructure, even the highways are resurfaced every couple years.

So we have good infastructure, universal health, and tax rebates.
>>
>>683929046
>CRA

cocksuck rape ass?

You're so fucking gay, faggot
>>
>>683929172
>>Home ownership fell by 3.8%
No shit he was elected in 2008
>>
>>683929211
which province?
I'm from NB
>>
>>683929211
>My province

admitting you're a faggot
>>
File: 1456678036687.jpg (90 KB, 771x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456678036687.jpg
90 KB, 771x682
>>683928929
The funny thing is I loved in California for 6 years, I payed about the same amount of taxes there than I do here in Canada only I get way more back from it here.
>>
>>683928688
I think people should take care of themselves and not go make the govt force money out of my pocket. I'm sorry you don't have a job. Maybe you should've spent your early adult years studying and earning a proper education and not partying and smoking weed and getting neck tattoos.(not assuming this describes you. Just making a generalization of a typical American "welfare leech") yes people really need help. But I'm not ok with providing it if you can't provide me with proof of actual need. There's too much abuse of the system for me to just jump in board
>>
>>683929316
you're truly a gay little faggots you know that
>>
>>683928929
You have the worst PM
"If you kill the terrorists they win"
If you stop the wild fire, it wins

He's just a male feminist who blames white men for as much as he can
Expect that first fire, he instead blames global warming.

I hate Obama but he isn't as bad as justin
>>
>>683929276
Alberta

>>683929310

Fun fact Canada dosnt use the term "state"
>>
>>683925602
Because the republicans are a shit party.
>>
>>683929274
Historically when a major economic collapse caused home ownership rates to fall they rebounded within 4 years.

Under Obama they haven't recovered in 8, and it's due to inflation without rising pay rates.

>Lie 7: Executive orders
When elected Obama made the statement "I'm not a king". He has since used executive orders for everything from immigration to stopping protests

>Lie 8: Cartel crime
Fast and Furious in 2009, for starters
>>
>>683929521
well that's your guys problem in the states, if you guys are to stupid to make it work together then good luck with a different solution

you all are so self centered looking out for yourselves it seems like that anyway.

like who cares if a minute amount of people you toss money in taxes for healthcare don't need it, the majority of people WILL need it,

Not our fault you americans can't implement a good idea without abusing it
>>
>>683929555
That's a good argument
>>
>>683929637
Because States <> Provinces <> Territories

FUN FACT EH FAGGOT?
>>
>>683929773
Show the graph in the 30s genius
>>
>>683929819
That doesn't make sense
>>
>>683929637
LOL well with the oil the way it is I don't see how you will keep the infrastructure going.
not the NB is better cause we are pretty much the poorest province
>>
>>683929745
This stupid, shallow nonsense accurately represents the mainstream thinking of the Democratic party.

Why are you here? This isn't a safe space.
>>
>>683929773
To be fair he has to use executive orders as the US Congress is against everything he does, he could try to pass no permit open carry free gun over the age of 5 law and Congress would vote against him just because he's Obama.

He could say he will not destroy the US with a nuclear self holocaust abd congress would be against him and pass a motion to go against him and commit the nuclear self holocaust.

Obama could say everyone who votes against him is gay abd congress would make homosexuality mandatory.
>>
>>683929918
>>683929637


They aren't called states because they aren't states. States are not the same thing as provinces! You need a wikipedia link or some shit, faggot?
>>
>>683930021
>implying anyone democrat is a SJW

ok just because SJW are liberals doesn't mean all libs give a crap about their gender fluid triggering micro aggression bullshit
>>
>>683929968
Yeah we need to start branching out into other non oil things, luckily our uranium is still used globaly.

And don't worry at least you arn't in Quebec.
>>
>>683930091
You keep saying faggot in all your posts.

I have a strong suspicion you are a child.
>>
>>683930215
yeh If ide have to choose between Quebec or the states I think killing myself would become a valid option
>>
>>683929776
Here's the deal. When the govt controls something, it's shit. That will never change. And it's expensive. I could pay less for private insurance than I would pay in taxes to insure the whole country and the healthcare provided as a result would be of a much higher quality. There are already programs for poor people to see doctors and have healthcare and these programs are provided at a state level. Not federal. That's ok. And Obamacare is a joke. Mandated health ins has cost people way more than it should have. One person covered through Obamacare is about $250/mo. Private insurance costs have doubled as a result of obamacare being shitty and the fact that you're now a criminal if you aren't covered. And people are still not doing it. Most Americans will cover themselves out of sheer self responsibility. But the other side of that coin is that most Americans also want the choice to not be forced to pay for something they feel they don't need
>>
>>683930313

REKT
...
...
No? Okay.

GET EDUCATED YOU OLD FUCK.
>>
File: 1462710944499.gif (356 KB, 550x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462710944499.gif
356 KB, 550x400
>>683930313
you must be a newfag faggot, like look where you fucking are you faggot
>>
>>683930362
Kek

Fucking french people

>>683930485
Top meme
>>
>>683925602
Caught him in lies, just like Hillary. Fucking morons think we can't fact check.
>>
>>683930362
Well were passing assisted suicide bills down here so... there's that
>>
>>683930462
and look where your country has gotten with that mentality. gofundme pages forfor surgery transplants cancer patients blah blah blah

just because the government has control of something ddoesnt make it bad

most of your American logic is based off the fact the government is out to screw you cause all of you americans are precious little flowers with your own unique nmames opinions etc, well guess what you aren't, and guess what else the primary focus of the government which fyi IS THE FUCKING PEOPLE

is to go out and screw with the literal money supply

considering you guys are in debt to everyone(nice job btw)

that you the only thing you have to show for the glory days for the states is your military (which is very impressive)

but that's it, you guys got nothing else, people still flock their because a lot of money is tied up into wallstreet/stock market for the states, that wont last forever, you guys are gonna die as a superpower, and 100$ say's china takes your place
>>
>>683931012
Eurofag doesn't realize his country's economy basically runs off of America's.

Do some research and then come back and talk with the adults.
>>
>>683927043
Nigger alert. Thanks for smoking crack and sitting there not contributing
>>
>>683931012
>feeling frisky

$200 on NZ!
>>
>>683929316
>>683929316

...literally no one gives a fuck about your stupid frozen country full of inbred former brits. go drink some maple syrup and jack off to your socialized medicine healthcare - it's all you got.
>>
>>683930642
Very few if any. "Liar" is the go-to Republican accusation when they can't prove anything.
>>
>>683931186
>Canada
your country is shit

wanna know something surprising, I can walk outside my house.

and not get jumped/robbed by a bunch of niggers, we win
>>
>>683930074
>he could try to pass no permit open carry free gun over the age of 5 law

I'd be open to that. Some Glocks fit well into smaller hands. Could solve the BLM problem real fast.
>>
>>683931012
Actual guy you replied to... That person with a go fund me probably doesn't have insurance or he has Obamacare. Not really an argument. I wouldn't need a go fund me for surgery because I have a job and very good insurance. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>683928956
You can still pay for private you dumbfuck
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 209x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 209x200
>>683931503
If that's what you think our country's like, there's no way to even have a logical conversation with you.
Sure. Have fun in your little haven.
>>
File: 1366301187224.jpg (95 KB, 504x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366301187224.jpg
95 KB, 504x648
>>683926920
>>683928191
fun fact, you can always spot an arab by the way the spell Israel, they always get it wrong and type isreal
>>
>>683931503
Not him but I can do all that as well. At least our govt gives us a modicum of personal responsibility so that if I do encounter a pack of wild niggers I can defend myself and then if I get hurt in the process I can take my private insurance and see a real doctor and not a govt mandated death merchant who could just as easily let me die because he has no incentive to compete as he is paid a fraction of what my American Doctor gets paid thanks to free market capitalism.
>>
>>683931921

You never lived in another country, have you?
>>
>>683928547
Particularly on point 5.

This $700b needs to be adjusted to account for the money saved from these businesses staying afloat. Don't forget to factor in the adverse effect on US share prices when you do it. From there you will see the price was a fucking bargain.
>>
>>683931670
your making assumptions. the people that need help paying medical bills they got dealt a shit hand in life that genuinely need it, your making assumptions to argue the fact that these people don't deserve it yes it's a valid argument considering maybe 50% of you don't have random health problems if you are lucky (which I doubt) then the rest of you are struggling with combination of medical bills house car etc

and for the 50% I mentioned that don't have much medical problems so they have insurance to cover them

(I bet you some of you have mental problems you are not willing to get checked out since you wont go for any reason other then physical harm)
>>
File: 1460167312060.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460167312060.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>683931778
no I think your country has its nice people, the general amount of you are ignorant fucks, oh and lets not forget most cancerous things in this world are bred in the states like SJW's

have fun in your shithole
>>
>>683925602
He has a congress pandering to fundamentalist, racist mouth-breathers obstructing his every move.
>>
>>683925602
he's actually been pretty fucking great. i'm a hundred times better off than before obama in almost every conceivable way. can't wait for clinton to continue his policies.
>>
>>683926177
agree 100%
>>
>>683929172
2 terms- prices went up by 12.4%.

That's actually alright.
>>
>>683928547
america is already great. just because your life personally sucks doesn't enter into it. some useless miserable people's lives are going to suck no matter how great the country is. it happens. just go on /b and complain. nothign is going to help you. you have to fix it yourself.
>>
>>683929172
> He promised to raise taxes on the "superrich", but taxes have FALLEN for the top 1% of earners under his presidency

Equating super-rich to top 1%. You are retarded.
>>
>be french
>watching Breaking Bad
>Realize in France it would have been

>Be sick
>Go to free hopital
>Get world's best treatments
>Live happily

Fucking rednecks
>>
>>683931921
well better for you guys, we can have doctors of similar skill, best part is hes the same price as everyone else so everyone can afford a great doctor, sorry you have to go the extra mile for private, must suck to be you
>>
>>683928547
Every single thing you described from issues with information release to immigration and drones can be easily explained: technology

Bush didn't use drones because they weren't that efficient. likewise social media has allowed us to hunt down illegals more easily. The overwhelming amount of documents digitally preserved or digital alone allows for much more of information leackage leading to a greater number of prosecutions.
>>
>>683932506
top kek
>>
>>683931689
I do pay for private. I'm covered. I don't deserve to be forced to cover everyone else
>>
File: justin-trudeau.jpg (59 KB, 700x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
justin-trudeau.jpg
59 KB, 700x405
>>683929595
Canadian here. I agree.
>>
>>683932028
I've never needed to. I live in the best country in the world.
>>
>>683932683
Which is a fair point. But what if something goes wrong and you can't pay anymore? Wouldn't you like to be covered by others like your former self whilst you get back on your feet.
>>
>>683925602
>secrecy
>prosecuting whistle blowers and journalists
>prolonged wars in yemen, afghanistan, iraq and a few other places that the media ignores
>economic recovery only benefited the rich
>>
>>683932759
North Korea?
>>
>>683932759

yeah exactly. i've visited a few countries over the last few years, mostly in europe. america has them beat, every single oni.
>>
>>683929595
lol 2 things, one
this is the internet hate machine known as /b/

second, everyone likes to rip on anybody in power. Like I gurantee you the same people who were anti harper that voted for Justin are now bitching about Justin cause its a trend to bitch about shit.

no matter who you choose its either gonna be between a douche and a turd. I don't want any of them but it's the only choices we got to work with here
>>
>>683932186
You mostly have republican congress and local govt to thank for anything that directly affects your life positively right now. Gas prices? R congress. Job growth? R state govt not taxing companies to death. The opposite can be seen in your historically D local govts like Detroit Chicago the whole state of California and countries around the world that share their ideologies
>>
>>683933047
agree. trudeau seems really great.
>>
>>683932759
Expected something like that

>>683932938
>went to beach
>slept at resort
>ate food
>spends 0 time actually living there
>still claims living condition in murica is better
>>
>>683929521
>Yes, people really need help, but I'm not ok with providing it.

Typical "Christian Values" Republican
>>
>>683933047
Trudeau > newfags > Harper
>>
>>683932361
This
>>
>>683933055
everyone loves to blame the president but then not credit him. all my friends and family have health care now. i'm a small business owner and that helps a lot. my gay friends, family, neighbors now have a modicum of equality. still a way to go but better than any republican president ever would have garnered. when i travel people respect the US again. that was a little rough under bush. i could go on and on.
>>
>>683933193
that's just typical bullshit values of a asshole, not all republicans are like that don't just generalize like a asshat
>>
>>683933154
i never spend less than a month, hate the beach and i always rent apartments while i'm there. nice try though.
>>
>>683932938
>america has them beat, every single oni.

Americans had to come up with the "Natural Wonders" because they were jealous of European Historical wonders

>never forget that the US where made my European OUTCASTS

People not good enough to live in Europe, or even worst: Irish
>>
File: 1460166510255.jpg (113 KB, 816x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460166510255.jpg
113 KB, 816x816
>>683933333
OMGERD
>>
>>683933333
kys nigger
>>
>>683933250
thank you. the republicans used to be the party of personal responsibility. now it's either church shit with cruz et al or pandering by trump. both pandering really. not much of a choice.
>>
>>683930524
Confirmed child
>>
>>683933333

Penta failGET Checked.
>>
>>683933333
>less than a month.
>>
>>683932518
It's pretty fucking awesome actually. Like the guy said >>683932361 America is great. I'm not a useless miserable piece of shit so my life is awesome and I have nobody to thank but myself for that.
>>
>>683933393
>>683933410
wow i wish i'd said something more potent. wasted 'em
>>
>>683933443
confirmed faggot
>>
>>683933333

I believe you entirely.
>>
>>683933470
well you can only legally stay 6 weeks so what's the point?
>>
>>683933333
I believe him
>>
>>683925602
i dont think he was a bad president, he probably would have even been remembered as a great one if the republicans had not cock block half the shit he wanted to do based solely on his political party
>>
File: 57348918.jpg (82 KB, 461x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57348918.jpg
82 KB, 461x403
>>683933333
>>
>>683933485
cool that's great, cause I don't need to break my back to feel like my life isn't a pathetic joke

like if you need that kinda self satisfaction to make you feel better just kill yourself already
>>
>>683933470

He probably can't even get half as much time off work.

Murafags
>>
>>683933485
exactly. all you need to be in america is not a useless sack of shit. there are quite a few of those and they still live perfectly adequate lives.

the system works perfectly fine already.
>>
>>683932839
I'd "like" to but that doesn't make it fair. That argument is also relying on a lot of "ifs". And there are plenty of programs that help people in that situation at least where I live.
>>
>>683933656
i own my own business. to be honest most times by the end of week 3 i'm ready to come running back to the USA. it's that great.
>>
>>683927628
>I have no idea why anyone would be against free health care

i am against free health care until we do something about illegal immigrants. once they are paying taxes then i dont give a shit, hell i honestly dont even care if they are not legal as long as they are paying taxes
>>
>>683926134
proving your own point
>>
>>683933656
>>683933803
but the last time i had a full time corporate job, serveral years ago now, i got 6 weeks of vacation, another week of personal days and unlimited sick days.
>>
>>683933736
I would agree it's not really fair. I just don't want to let people die, if you won't work you can have a barely survivable miserable life. It's seperating can't and won't out that is the problem
>>
>>683926743
poor little you.
>>
>>683933803

I believe everything you say, murafag.

Hell, why even bother going to Yurop if you're going to want to go back home? Might as well just travel the big ol states with all its "unique cultures and foods".
>>
>>683926920
sure kid.
>>
>>683933869

You stupid dumb fuck. They DO pay fucking taxes. And they can't get anything for them. How fucking stupid are you? Go right now and google, "Do illegal immigrants pay taxes?"

Fuck yourself with your tiny fucking white worm of a cock. Spout bullshit you don't understand like the rest of the right wing world of assholes.
>>
>>683927341
socialism. how does it work?
>>
>>683933938

Did your employer match your retirement contributions by 9001%?
>>
>>683933154
Not him but in America the quality of your living conditions is on you 100%. Don't want to live in the ghetto? Get a fucking education and a job and move out. You wanna make $100+k a year? Don't spend your teenage years smoking dope and knocking up cheerleaders. You wanna live in a gated community and drive brand new cars? Stay on top of your credit at an early age and don't make stupid choices
>>
>>683933996

Listen - no matter how grown up you try to sound, you're still a fat fuck who will NOT get to fuck his own mother. Give it the fuck up.
>>
>>683934205
That sounds like just about every other country.
>>
>>683933996
i like berlin and dublin. london is sort of fun but it's not great. they've got some annoying as shit teenagers over there.

NYC has the best food anywhere I've ever been, which includes the best variety. in london food SUCKS except for the sunday roasts, same with france, outside of french food obviously. in germany i get tired of sausages and then shit-tier non-german food.

i like to travel but i get tired of the horseshit outside the US.
>>
>>683928020
I pay 50%. so how much more should I pay?
>>
>>683934160
nope, i think they matched up to 15% of my salary.
>>
>>683925854
> Americans love to hate
This is true, we hate almost everything
>>
>>683933193
You cut out the important part. I'm ok with it if they genuinely need and deserve it. I'll give to a kid with cancer but I shouldn't be expected to give world class cancer treatment to Tyrone the dope dealer who gave himself cancer with dangerous street drugs
>>
>>683934102
>They DO pay fucking taxes. And they can't get anything for them.
they pay sales taxes which goes to the state, not the federal government which would be the ones providing the "free" health care

meanwhile they can walk into litearlly any hospital in america and they have to be treated despite never paying any money for it thanks to a law passed in the 80s with literally no repercussions and hospitals are not allowed to deny them

read a book
>>
>>683934205
there are so much variety of places to live in the US that you can simply go and live without any sort of issues, if you stay miserable in yuor shit home town it's on you. don't like the country? move to a city. don't like the desert? move to the shore. don't like the heat? move north? cold sucks? move south.
>>
>>683933303
I don't think it's an unfair generalization.

90% of Republican policy positions are based on this mentality.
- Cut taxes on the wealthy
- Cut social programs
- Cut education
- Enact laws based on Christianity
- Start wars in 3rd world countries
>>
>>683934209

Damn I got rekt there!

Oh wait I totally didn't cuz you're a lying sack of shit faggot.
>>
>>683931805
Schlomo pls go
>>
>>683926177
Your benefits are decided on a state level. Also your phone is part of the lifeline program started by Ronald Reagan
>>
>>683934557
yes what they want is to widen the gap between rich and poor. they can do that by giving the rich more money or by taking more money away from the poor.
>>
>>683926743
> I enjoy free things and go through multiple jobs in a short span
Sounds like a nigger to me
>>
>>683934472
they get paid less than someone who is paying taxes. those savings get passed on to you when you buy cheaper shit. you're welcome.
>>
>>683934296

Wow.. that was the most underwhelming explanation I could read.

And I've read letters of teenagers who tried to suicide off tylenol!
>>
>>683933977
That's true. Can't is fine. Won't is the problem. As soon as you realize that not all human life is precious you'll have an easier time dealing with the choice tho
>>
>>683929172
you forget that it is a private company that owns the federal reserve so the president doesn't even decides when money is printed
>>
>>683934825
that's because it's true and you were expecting a lie
>>
>>683926177
0/10 troll
>>
>>683934205
>You wanna live in a gated community and drive brand new cars?
Be born to wealthy parents, because social mobility is a lie. And don't you dare complain about it, because you're just lazy. I worked for all the money daddy gave me.
>>
>>683934829
I agree.

But we're not supposed to get to an agreement so I'm going to question your sexuality and leave now.
>>
>>683934917
not true. it happens every day. just because YOU remained poor white trash that doesn't mean everyone has to.
>>
>>683934557
kek >90%
>another cuck giving random percentages
no religion has lost a lot of power the past 20 years, sorry you are still living in the past
>>
>>683934884

You've literally not given any details whatsoever.

>Travel to Moscow
>Like the beef!
>Travel to Cape Town
>Like the fish!
>Didn't like all the niggers there though.

lol. k.
>>
File: 1463021939078.png (166 KB, 639x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463021939078.png
166 KB, 639x696
>>
>>683934917
it isn't just a matter of being lazy. hard work will NOT get you out of your shit tier parents lifestyle. that's a lie. you need to have some sort of skill. and really why wouldn't that make sense? why should every useless fucker get ushered out of poverty?
>>
File: TPB-S9-crop.jpg (158 KB, 696x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TPB-S9-crop.jpg
158 KB, 696x416
>>683931333
>>
>>683935110
you brought up food you gigantic faggot. stay in your shit country - which by the notice he's too embarrassed to name - america doesn't want you even visiting. not that you'd be able to, you poor fucker.
>>
>>683934917
Social mobility doesn't mean everyone goes to the top.

The top of each group has the chance to move up. The bottom have the risk of going down.
>>
>>683934102
They pay sales tax. Sure. And in the right states they do get benefits that they're barely paying into with their sales taxes. But a good chunk of their untaxed income is being shipped out of the country back home.
>>
>>683935188
>be richest country in the world
>have millions (?) of billionaires and millionaires
>WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE NOT HAVE POOR PEOPLE?
>>
>>683935285
I hope you americans build a wall for us, at least that way we don't have to deal witb you idiots anymore
>>
>>683934917
Guy you replied to. You assume much.
>>
>>683934779
A. post literally any proof of that

B. their money is worth more as they are not paying taxes with it, retard

C. im pretty sure the 10k hospital bill that i have to fit the bill for out weighs the 1 dollar an hour i save on my lawn being mowed or burger, now multiple that by the thousands of illegals in america

you are a retard which no knowledge of taxes and how the economy works. you are the prime example of a typical millennial spouting bullshit you see on facebook without doing any research to back up your retarded opinions
>>
>>683934296
I'm not convinced you've actually been to london. Most places don't do roasts that are any good unless you go to fucking expensive place. If you did then I refuse to believe you couldn't find something you liked.
>>
>>683935285
Nice roast.

>>683934296
See what I did there? I linked it so you would understand.
>>
>>683935302
yes, as it should be. here's how to get out of poverty:

>find what you're good at. this will take some experimentation
>spend time improving this rudimentary skill
>use said skill to get job, if marketable
>if it doesn't pay much r at all, start over with new skill

if you can't get past step one, chances are you deserve to be poor. sorry. have some children and hope one of them has a skill that is useful in society.
>>
>>683935531
But I'm a special snowflake! It's societies fault it doesn't value my skills.
>>
>>683925602
Nigger
>>
>>683935480
there's no way i can prove it to you so i won't bother. i don't mind a hearty roast even though it's peasant food and i'm not sure how you can really fuck that up.
>>
>>683935531
>>683935637
Why do I feel like this is one guy arguing with himself?
>>
>>683925602
cause he´s a nigger-slave of the military-economic-financial-complex and lead a economic war against europe
>>
>>683935188
Confirmed spoiled rich kid.
>>
>>683935781
Samefagging
>>
>>683935781
probably because you're a useless fucker with no skills who will always be white trash.
>>
Pres. Obama is a pretty cool guy. Remember all the bullshit they said too. He'd take your guns etc etc.
>>
>>683935781
Because it's /b/
>>
>>683935861
yeah all fear-mongering. they're doing the same thing will hillary and everyone knows it. well, everyone except those tin foil hat wearing clowns who believe the shit they're being fed.
>>
>>683935861
well I mean its not like he can do anything, anytime he trys to do anything congress/republicans make sure they are against him on pretty damn well near anything, people say he hasn't delivered on promises, but the reasons why are kinda funny
>>
File: btfo.jpg (141 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
btfo.jpg
141 KB, 540x960
>>
>>683935818
I'm assuming that you also believe that white privelege, sex based wage gaps, and institutionalized racism still exist
>>
>>683936120
You missed out the lower middle class antiprivelege.
>>
>>683935531
>Go to college to earn certification in skill
>Rack up thousands of dollars in loans
>Hope you get hired for skill
>Until then, work at minimum wage job to pay back interest on loans
>Listen to turds on /b/ telling you to "start over"
>>
>>683936240
>going to college
>>
>>683926920
>even Isreal has universal healthcare
Jews have no problem giving money to other jews.
>>
>>683936431

and your mom has no problem sucking dick!

..i dont know where I was going with this.

Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>683936120
I feel privileged to be white every day, and it's great!
>>
>>683936240
Have fun with that masters in lesbian dance therapy. You can tell me all about it while you make my flat white with sugar and heat up my coffee cake.
>>
ITT: berniecucks
>>
>>683925602
No such thing as a free lunch
>>
>>683936559
Now that I work and earn I do too! Hmm those things can't possibly be related. God damn it feels good to be white!
>>
File: dog.jpg (350 KB, 1939x1175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog.jpg
350 KB, 1939x1175
>>683926743
Son it sounds like your life is still shitty, its just less shitty cause someone gave you money that may or may not have anything to do with obama.
>>
>>683936567
Masters in business.
But I don't feel bad for art majors who wonder why they can't find employment.
>>
>>683929968
Is that THC oil and Keef?
>>
>>683936777
overqualified faggot

how dare you know too much with too little work experience?
>>
>>683936642

the motto of tax dodgers
>>
>>683936777
Still gonna have to work your way up. You can't just go to school to be the boss and expect a company to let you. But you will(after some time) make it and while you're making it you will make more than the lower level guys with associates in bus. management.
>>
>>683936839
Could have learned it all for free on the internet, but I needed the piece of paper that confirms I know things.
>>
>>683936240
colleges don't provide certifications numb nuts. and some of the highest paid jobs in the US don't requite anything more than skill and knowledge.
>>
>>683936779
mix of Dabs keef and perhaps shatter but ide have to see it in person, jus thought it was cool someone took the time to make it
>>
>>683937429
oh that could be wax not keef
>>
File: spaceballz.gif (418 KB, 493x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spaceballz.gif
418 KB, 493x269
>>683936777
kek, should have taken lesbian dance, probably more money and job security in it anyway. CS major here and I got no concerns about my job.
>>
>>683937165
That's truth. I'm the guy that said you have to work your way up. The biggest racket in this country is college. Anyone with half a brain and the will to learn and work can do any job(that's not ultra high skilled or high liability) with a couple weeks of training and basic walk through and access to proper resources. All college does is groom and teach you Microsoft office. Particularly excel.
>>
>>683934779
Except that's not how businesses work. You will not see any company offering you a lower price because they hire illegals. That's why they hire them, to increase their profit margin, not decrease their product price. Fucking moron.
>>
>>683937881
This. Everyone always wants to sympathize with the berry pickers and preach gloom and doom if he berry company has to even pay minimum wage but if that was the case and illegals were saving the company tons of money then why the fuck am I paying $5 for 8oz of berries?
>>
>>683937618
I have nothing against work. If you want to succeed, there's no other way. I was following my interests, but I totally get where you're coming from. I wasted a lot of time taking gen-ed courses that had nothing to do with my major. Worth thing was knowing that I was paying for courses I didn't need.
>>
>>683937881
yeh illegals that are imported to the states or Canada for work or whatev er reasons, generally the government pays half the wages of the immigrant/refugees/whatever the fuck they are, and the actual company/business pays the rest, you generally see this with min wage jobs or labor jobs
>>
>>683938391
sorry not illegals jesus Christ, I meant foreigners
>>
>>683925602
How do you think every other country which provides universal healthcare gathers the funds for it?
>>
>>683937881
all companies want to offer competitive prices. the lowest they can go is their cost, after that it's a matter of what people will be able to pay. so yeah despite your simplified understanding of economics, in many cases the price will be lower.
>>
>>683938909
This. Even then, healthcare services like the NHS are falling apart
>>
>>683925602
He ordered Osama to be killed
>>
>>683938307
>doesn't understand principle of supply and demand
>still tries to talk about economics

without cheap labor your berries would likely cost another $1 per 8 ozthan they already do.
>>
>>683939325
I keep my berries locked away in a sack.

just saying.
>>
you'd rather this than the handsome obama?
>>
>>683933333
Penta checkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>683939164
Pump less money in the military, pump more money in Healthcare
>>
>>683940113
yes, we need to gut the fucking military budget.
>>
File: Obama-i8SpBem.gif (865 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Obama-i8SpBem.gif
865 KB, 320x240
>>683925602
>Why is Obama a bad president?
he isn't, you silly man
>>
>>683926920
>The US can't into universal health care, it requires not being selfish greedy Republicans, Americans don't fit that criteria

fixed
>>
>>683926476
WTF. Where do you live? EBT is $103/month here in CA
>>
>>683940705
Nebraska
>>
>>683927469
Not as bad as lawyers, who only go through 8 years of school and charge you full price cause insurance doesn't care. Doctors in HMOs don't even get much cause insurance pays most and patients pay squat.Doctors gotta go through 8 years of school and minimum 2 years residency.
>>
Why isn't this on /pol/
>>
>>683926177
>%300 a week for food
>>
File: obama-adult.jpg (54 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama-adult.jpg
54 KB, 500x357
>>683941220
why aren't you shaving your mother's back?
>>
>>683933333
QUINTS QUINTS URMAHGAWD
>>
>>683940705
In GA it's income based. The amount varies depending on income and dependants. I know people with kids and very low income making like $4-500/mo in EBT. But my single mother was getting $230/mo with no income(I was paying her bills bc she's disabled) but her disability finally came through and now she only gets $14/mo in EBT because disability is giving her $1100/mo to live on
>>
>>683925602
This meme is crap.

The Republicans wouldn't even let single payer come up for discussion.

Conservitards fuck it up again.
>>
File: 1462890303622.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462890303622.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>683933333
chhhheeeccckkked
>>
>>683941980
truth
>>
>>683925602
>tfw it's not mandatory and he never said it was free
Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 35
Thread DB ID: 37643



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.