Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Prove to me the Donald Trump isn't a racist!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 31
File: retard.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retard.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
Prove to me the Donald Trump isn't a racist!

You literally can't
>>
>>683858157
>are you kidding me
>>
>>
>>683858157

You can't prove he is. The dude is like 70. If he was racist, we'd have ample proof by his actions, and things he's said.

You're just scared liberal. When he's elected, we're gonna clean your mess up.

Affirmative Action: bye-bye.
EOE: bye-bye.

All this racist, discriminatory shit you've become accustomed to. GONE.

> WELCOME TO TRUE EQUALITY, LIBTARD.
>>
File: DonaldTrump_26.jpg (271 KB, 735x735) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DonaldTrump_26.jpg
271 KB, 735x735
>>683858255
>>
>>683858994
>Affirmative Action: bye-bye.
>EOE: bye-bye.

removing both would be racist, actually
>>
>>683858994
>>
>>683858157
So what if he is?
>>
wait everyone soon a colossal faggot will try to plant a false rape story in this thread.
I'm watching you. see you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1461974823980.jpg (52 KB, 640x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461974823980.jpg
52 KB, 640x320
>>
>>683859364
because he's not going to get elected
>>
File: 1462965784650s.jpg (6 KB, 200x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462965784650s.jpg
6 KB, 200x250
>>683858157
hillarys face when trump wins.
>>
>>
>>683859456
it's a real lawsuit faggot

deal with it
>>
>>683859554
Whether that's true or not, it isn't really the thrust of what I'm saying.
What's wrong with being racist?
>>
>>683859085
>posts quote with no source
>expects to be taken seriously
Pick one fag
>>
>>683859310

EOE only penalizes companies if they don't hire enough minorities. That's racist and sexist.

Removing EOE means companies would only hire candidates they felt were best for the job.

No racism, or sexism there.
>>
>>683858157
What race was this girl?

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
>>
>>683859652
because this country doesn't want a racist in the White House
>>
File: 1460621216968.png (436 KB, 1100x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460621216968.png
436 KB, 1100x850
>>683858771
remember he and carl the cuck can be contacted at these numbers.
>>
Him being racist, even if true and confirmed, might be reason number 20 not to vote for him.
>>
He doesnt like mexicans
>>
>>683859310

Right...eliminating government tits directly reflects a belief that one race is inherently superior to another. Bull fucking shit.

Like most dumbass liberal products of worthless public schooling, you don't even know what the word 'racist' means.
>>
>>683859747

Then why did they elect Obama, twice?
>>
>>683859747
That may or may not be true. Poll numbers suggest otherwise.
But is the mob really a good arbiter of moral quality? Why is racism bad?
>>
>>683859699
neither would exist if faggots like you had treated people of color as equals

and until there is more diversity in this society--no there isn't enough btw--both of those provisions will stay on the books

removing them means going back to the Jim Crow era
>>
>>683858157
>proving a negative
>>
>>683859865
Obama isn't a racist you fucking teenage dipshit
>>
>>683859638
its been thrown out. seems its illegal to lie on the forms you have to fill out.
liberals lying who would have thought of that?
>>
>>683858771
>>
>>683859894
Why do you hate White people so much?
>>
>>683859871
>Why is racism bad?
did you just not learn about this in school?

tell me why I should have to give you a refresher on discrimination against skin color,. creed or race
>>
>>683859698
John R. O’Donnell. Happy, cunt? Drumpf didn't deny it.
>>
>>683859310
You're absolutely right, it would be totally discriminatory to not give someone preferential treatment based on their race
>>
>>683859085
It's not racist if it's true. Facts are stubborn things.
>also doubt be said this
>>
>>683859894

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites.

Look at this fucking douchebags racism.

Idiot.
>>
>>683859802
Name other reasons faggot.
>>
>>683860051
well faggot if all you can reply with is absurd stormfag bullshit we don't have much to say

the truth is you want to keep people of color down as 2nd class citizens
>>
>>683860121
That's a relatively new idea, and asking about my education doesn't really answer my own question.
What makes favoring your own race over others bad?
>>
>>683859894

And the world would be a much better place for it. Stupid niggers fuck up everything that's given to them. Liberia...Detroit...The entire fucking continent of Africa....
>>
>>683859954
>>683859894
>>683859747
>>683859554
so much liberal butt hurt.
>>
>>683860202
ITT: triggered stormfags
>>
>>683860291
because it's stupid?
>>
>>683858157
burden of proof lies with you you stupid nigger
>>
>>683860337
sorry if not wanting a racist shithead in the White House triggers you so hard
>>
>>683860121

> this idiot supports Affirmative Action, while claiming he doesn't agree with discrimination based on skin color, race, etc

HHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Fucking liberals.
>>
>>683860268
I'm fine with brown people taking on positions of authority if they merit it.
But you seem to be advocating for a policy that actively discriminates against whites. Why do you hate Europeans so much?
>>
>>683860356
triggered liberals actually.
>>
>>683860326
Actually using that logic
this would be a better place without you
>>
>>683860509
keep laughing stormfag

you're all going to learn the hard way how the real world works this November when Trump gets tossed on his ass
>>
>>683860268

the truth is your culture is built upon a victim complex
>>
>>683858157
>i'm vegan
>>
>>683860490
sorry tumblerina not a millennial so no trigger.
made you jump though. just like a little puppet.
>>
>>683859865
What's the matter with you anon? You know only whites are capable of being racist
>>
>>683860417
No, I get you don't like racism. I got that. I'm asking why.
Or, to put it another way: Why is favoring your in-group over outsiders bad?
>>
>>683860525
when faggots like you stop calling black people niggers we'll lift AA

not until then
>>
>>683860536
pretty sure it's you faggots shitting up the place when reminded adults aren't racist
>>
>>683860782
When did I ever call anyone a nigger?
>>
>>683860692
I love how stormfags also assume that anyone who doesn't buy into their racist ignorance must not be white
>>
>>683860782
sure kid. does it make you hard to talk like that?
does it make up for your pathetic life?
>>
>>683860657

As if Hillary (or Bernski) are scary.

Are you stupid?

Hey, genius.. blacks and latinos will hurt more from a Democratic win than whites. There's no denying it.

Look out your fucking window.
>>
File: zim.png (983 KB, 2093x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zim.png
983 KB, 2093x624
>>683860326
>>683860542

just layin this lil fella down around here somewhere
>>
>falling for bait
come on guys, you should know better
>>
>>683860727
oh you're triggered faggot

Trump is a racist. You're OK with that. At least you're honest.
>>
>>683860832
adult? sure kid.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 312x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 312x225
What is your definition of racist OP?
Seems to be that everyone has their own interpretation today.
>>
>>683860768
you might learn how to think for yourself, actually
>>
>>683860937

Just look at that idiot with a Hitler mustache.

For fucks sake.
>>
>>683860908

I love how low intelligence faggots like yourself assume everyone who disagrees with them is racist.
>>
>>683860875
you do
>>
>>683859894
Two things:

1) You're a simple minded idiot

2) Eliminating race based incentives is a far cry from enacting unconstitutional laws
>>
>>683860988
sure kid. got a hard on now? feel like a man?
>>
>>683860918
>calls black people niggers
>thinks other posters live pathetic lives

kek
>>
>>683860924
>blacks and latinos will hurt more from a Democratic win than whites

no they won't shithead
>>
>>683861057
I am. Not having a knee-jerk reaction to the idea of racism is basically swimming directly against The Narrative.
What's wrong with favoring people that are like you, anon?
>>
>>683861097
When?
>>
>>683861160
since when have I used that word in this thread?
>>
>>683858157
just because he hates blacks, women, hispanics and muslims does not make him a racist
>>
>>683861087
but you are racist though
and you support Republican party racism like removing AA and EOE
>>
File: 1462931169142.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462931169142.png
203 KB, 300x278
>>
>>683861130
I'm neither

you are a buttmad racist who wants the US to be overwhelmingly homogenous culturally
>>
>>683861159
>kid
sure gramps
>>
File: 1458167664078.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458167664078.png
93 KB, 512x384
>>683858157
>>
>>683861328

I'm less racist than you are in literally every way. Racism will always exist on some level.
>>
>>683861237
says the racist defending racism in every post

k
>>
File: 1462932097113.jpg (4 MB, 1900x1336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462932097113.jpg
4 MB, 1900x1336
>>
>>683861270
now
>>
>>683861313
He doesn't hate black Negro
>>
>>683861282
ok fine say it
>>
>>683861205

But anon, they always have.

You're denying reality.

The worst thing, ever, for minorities is the Dems.
>>
File: 1462928128248.jpg (297 KB, 750x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462928128248.jpg
297 KB, 750x500
>>
>>683861437
no you aren't
you totally support racist policies like what Trump wants to do
>>
>>683861600

>you totally support

you're totally retarded
>>
>>683858157
You literally can't prove a negative, you mongoloid.

Drink bleach
>>
File: 1462929631034.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462929631034.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>
>>683861530
>reality
>stormfag bootstrappy bullshit

k
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>
>>683861657
yeah well I don't see you speaking out against Trump at all really
>>
>>683861386
>who wants the US to be overwhelmingly homogenous
What would be so bad about that?

>>683861455
I'm not so much defending racism as asking you to explain why it's bad. But, yeah, okay, I'm racist. I don't hate my own people and favor outsiders over them.

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>683859837
Mexico isn't a race. Neither is Muslim. So now what?
>>
>>683861415
sorry kid. wanna try again or should I say fail again.
>>
>>683861791

He's clearly the lesser of the two evils, you would see that if you weren't brainwashed.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>
>>683861794
what's wrong with being an ignorant dipshit who discriminates against skin color?

Why nothing at all. Wear it faggot.
>>
>>683861386
In what world is this bad?
Black countries for blacks
Hispanic countries for hispanics
Asian countries for asians
White countries for whites

Fucking marxist indoctrinated morons.
>inb4 diversity is strength and having low IQ niggers is good
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>
>>683861731

So explain why every single majority black population center, ran by democrats, is shit?

How does your denial keep chugging along?

> Them white be holdin Detroit back an shits! dey has only givin 100's of billions in aid!
>>
>>683861898
no I see that you're content to elect an actual racist to office

and that you're brainwashed by right-wing rhetoric about people of color
>>
>>683861811
>kid

I hope the prostrate exam went well grampa
>>
>>683862119
> marxist indoctrinated
just shut up faggot
>>
>>683862179
explain why you need to make up shit?

I'd rather hear why from your end
>>
>>683862051

> an ignorant dipshit who discriminates against skin color...

You just described the life of all blacks.

Ironic how blacks always expect whites to do what they can't.
>>
>>683862187
>an actual racist to office
This website is for 18+
Please come back when youre able to at least pass off as a free thinking adult who doesnt get his opinions from celeb magazines.
>>
>>683862412
right because once someone turns 18 they learn how to hate niggers like you
>>
>>683862051
>Wear it
I do, mate. And I'm far from ignorant.
Knowing things doesn't predispose you to one viewpoint or another- I'm sure you could cobble together some evidence for your view if you had the agency.

But I'm glad you agree there's nothing wrong with racism.
>>
>>683862380
Detroit and Flint are in a great way aren't they?
Meanwhile New Mexico elects a republican and turns itself around
>>
>>683861386
Way to refute my statement with facts. You should ask my black father how racist I am. You should also know that I'm not a Trump supporter. I simply enjoy pointing out the ignorance of fools on both sides. Send odd though that far more often it's liberals who base their arguments solely on emotion. By the way, you are aware who first introduced affirmative action aren't you?
>>
>>683862549
well of course you are

you think skin color defines the human race

you're fucking nuts
>>
>>683862546
No when someone turns 18 they should hopefully learn not to have their politucak view be decided by celeb mags or any MSM sources.
>>
>>683862565
you can't prove either instance is the result of Democrats in power, actually
>>
>>683858157
He is, that's why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>683862619
I don't. I think culture, behavioral and mental capacities, morphology, and social structure define the various ethnicities that make up humanity.

Race is far more than just your skin.
>>
>>683859621
stereotyping muslims, liberals, and women, all at once.
>your work is gods work, based anon
>>
>>683859456
Is this the one you're talking about? Doesn't seem false to me. It's a real lawsuit that's been filed.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

Oh wait I see you posted it already.
>>683859706

it's getting hard to keep the shills straight these days.
>>
>>683862590
>I'm not a Trump supporter
no you just refuse to attack his racism and criticize those who do

there's no difference here
your attitude will help his election
>>
>>683862746
>triggered hard
>>
>>683862945
Trump has no chance in the general election so who cares.
>>
>>683858157
ITT liberals who refute every well thought out argument with "nuh uh" and think they're winning the debate
>>
>>683862812
then you should have no problem recognizing that racism against blacks, latinos and other minorities in this society is a huge problem
good
>>
>>683863093
show ONE well thought out argument. you can't.
>>
>>683862619
>you think skin color defines the human race
Ah the "race is only skin deep" meme
If you subscribe to the "Out Of Africa" theory you accept thar we split frlm each other around 85k years back

Over that time many physical changes occured (easiest way to demonstrate this is blacks are the fastest runners and whites are the strongest physically), around 10k years ago whites became a thing.
Assuming that the brain or any other part of the body was not subject to chanhe is simply absurd.
See race:iq and race:violence correlations
Further evidence can be shown through poverty:violence rates
>>
Friendly reminder to all you libtards in this thread. If you support affirmative action, you yourself are the racist, as you assume minorities are less fit in this world and are less capable, to the point you feel the government needs to boost them.
>>
>>683863092
convenient for you to dodge criticism of your support of his racism
>>
>>683862546
LOL he just called them Niggers. Now who's the racist???
>>
>>683863212
sure, stormfg
>>
>>683862771
Flint's most recent crisis was a result of a breakdown in govt at the state level mainly (partially federal)
The state level govt in flint is Democratic.
>>
>>683863304
it's still you
>>
>>683863291
this site works in a way that doesn't allow only the faggot you're arguing with to reply to your posts.
>>
>>683863162
See >>683863212

>>683862984
>>683863424
Nice job refuting my argument lads
>>
>>683862945
I still have seen zero evidence of his racism. You're the one making allegations, the burden of proof is on you. Why are you so against providing facts in support of your theory?
>>
>>683863438
Which has jack shit to do with your point that Democratic Party leadership negatively affects minorities

your butthurt is mighty
>>
Trump is a very love S2
>>
>>683858157
Prove he is.
You literally can't.
/thread
>>
>>683859954
He claimed on the daily show that his white part of him tried to stop barryO from voting for himself. If that isnt racist, its definitely in bad taste.
>>
>>683863156
I don't think it's a problem. I think it's the natural result of them not belonging. America's society is definitely still very White in thought, and Blacks and mestizos don't fit in it.

If we were sensible we'd repatriate them to African and Latin American countries willing to take them.
>>
>>683863602
when you come up with an "argument" that isn't obvious stormfag propaganda, I'd be happy to provide an actual refutation

meantime enjoy your paranoia about other skin colors
>>
>>683858157
Trump is a god meme. Why do you fags hate him so?
>>
>>683863212
85 thousand years is not very long in terms of evolution. you should go back and some learning.
>>
>>683859530
[citation needed]
>>
>>683861038
Everyone's racist, seems to be the convention, but only people who act on it are called racist - like Trump when he refused server to those black people.
>>
>>683863821
>Blacks and mestizos don't fit in it
yeah actually they do

despite the efforts of racists like you to keep them down
>>
>>683858157
>implying there's something wrong with being racist
>>
>>683858157
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728297587418247168
Here you go :^)
>>
>>683863795
no fucks given

when racists like you stop calling blacks "niggers" we'll turn to remarks like Obama's
>>
>>683863841
So basically stormfag propaganda is now talking within the spectrum of accepted science.
Good to know.
>>
>>683863967
how's Middle School
>>
>>683864104
probly still as black and horrible as i remember. yourself?
>>
>>683858157

According to NKRB data, which you can find online, The Trump Organization, which "owns, operates, invests, and develops residential real estate, hotels, resorts, residential towers, and golf courses in different countries" has employed over 128,300 African-American and Hispanic workers since 1983. This statistic does not include tens of thousands of additional minority construction workers employed to build hundreds of Trump properties through the years.

Name one other Presidential candidate in history who has directly and personally be responsible for giving jobs to that many minorities.

Pro tip: You can't.

The only blacks and Hispanics Hillary employs are the ones scrubbing her toilets and giving her massages and pedicures.
>>
>>683863883
Which is why the differences are not massive.
Im not claiming we are different species
Just that we have different traits within the species.
>>
This needs to happen.
>>
>>683863610
Trump made racist remarks against Mexicans in his campaign kickoff speech last year, comparing illegals to "rapists" and making stereotypical remarks about them "bringing drugs."

Likewise Trump has also proposed a ban on all Muslim travel to the US

why do you support racial profiling?
>>
>>683864170
but you just started 6th grade last year
>>
>>683863938
They don't, though. And that's not a statement of hatred, it's just a statement of fact. Even when attempting to integrate other races into our society, they still don't fit, because they have a natural culture of their own. I feel it's wrong to make those people try to fit our culture when it's simply not within them to do so.

America should be a country for White European people. We can be friends and allies with nations of other races, but at the end of the day those nations should be elsewhere
>>
>>683864434
what can i say? i'm an early bloomer.
>>
>>683858157
"I love Mexicans" - DJT
>>
>>683864101
>the spectrum of accepted science.
nope

there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that there are differences in any of the races of Man

you stormfags are fucking pathetic
>>
>>683864381
"They're not sending their best people. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending rapists and, I assume, some good people"

[80% of illegal women crossing the border get raped]

What was that about profiling?
>>
>>683864381
Is he wrong the though?
>>
>>683864381
Illegal immigration - not racism.
Muslims - religion, one that is deeply fanatical across the globe.
I agree with him.
>>
>>683864286
Is this bait?
>>
>>683864509
>cringing stereotypical statements
>statements of fact

pick one stormfag
>>
>>683864104
>This person sees racism differently than me
>Must be young
And you must live in a small world.
>>
>>683864653
what are you a sociopath?
>>
>>683864669
>I agree with him.
then you support racial profiling and are a bigot like Trump
>>
>>683864639
Aside from everything I listed which you're yet to refute.

The funny bit about this is you automatically assume I'm a stormfag when I don't support discrimination against any individual based off of this information. I just accept that its there.
>>
>>683864738
you must keep getting in trouble with the teachers
>>
>>683864286
this will never happen. bernie won't go that route and it would be silly if he did.
>>
>>683864873
Meant for >>683864594
>>
>>683864639
yeah offensive bigoted remarks against an entire group of people

totally not profiling
>>
>rekt thread
>Sauce
>You know what do
>>
>>683864829
No. I'm anti illegal immigration and I don't want Syrians just waltzing into this county.
You're just a naive child. Sorry, that's not my problem.
>>
>>683865006
lmao

whoops

wrong tab

JUST EGNORE
>>
>>683864727
>different groups of people are different and should be allowed to be different in their own lands
>this is somehow bad
Cuck. Also
>cringing
Are you the autistic antifa dude who got triggered when I said Mussolini was a cool dude?
>>
>>683864958
nothing to refute

you hate black people and so do the people who wrote your "evidence"

not an argument
>>
File: politifact.png (786 KB, 1675x2205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
politifact.png
786 KB, 1675x2205
just gunna leave this here
>>
>>683860356
I like how your really just shifting goalposts and completely ignoring the fact your being racist

[spoiler] but lets be honest this was just a shitposting thread to begin with :^) [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1463012320887.jpg (893 KB, 1080x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463012320887.jpg
893 KB, 1080x2448
>>
>>683865023
yes you do support racial profiling of suspected terrorists and illegals

why does this bother you? If the shoe fits, wear it
>>
>>683864509
I have a little secret for you - white people had their own cultures too. No, they weren't vastly different from the immigrants you're talking about either. If I remember, the first immigrants were religious zealots who were being persecuted. Sounds like a lot of our current immigrants. The Irish were Catholics - like Mexicans. Man, there are lots of fun parallels when you think about it.
>>
>>683865092
>Mussolini was a cool dude
you'd have to be a total ignorant faggot to think this, yes
enjoy swimming upstream trying to make that one stick
>>
>>683864972
You failed hoghschool English. Thats the only conclusion here.

Adding onto that Islam does hate us.
Youtube Ben Shapiro's video on the myth of the tiny radical muslim minority. His source is Pew Research's global poll from 2011
Pew Research are unbias and their methodology is transparant.
>>
>>683865144
>calls blacks "niggers"

yeah I'm the real racist here
>>
File: 1462906988757.jpg (62 KB, 480x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462906988757.jpg
62 KB, 480x328
>>683865184
>>
>>683865302
cool story faggot
>>
>>683860146
The only thing I could find is some article from 1991. Where John O'Donnell suggested it. Even though Trump never said it.
>>
>>683865302
The minority being spoken of is in America. Radicalism elsewhere is nothing new.
>>
>>683864381
Did he say that Mexicans are rapists? Do they not bring drugs? That's not racism genius. Muslim is not a race genius. Did he say we should ban Muslims indefinitely or that we should hold off on taking people in from Muslim countries until we can find a proper way to vet them? Just want to get this straight, if you're not for rushing headlong into bringing people into the county without worrying about the consequences simply because it "feels" good to help, then you're a racist. Is that an accurate assessment of your stance?
>>
>>683865097
So basically everyone who writes anything that shows any correlation or causation that disagrees with your post modern views is an inherent racist.

Leonard Trotsky please leave
>>
>>683865184
But the Irish were White. Catholicism and Protestantism have a lot in common with each other.
I'm not saying White nations don't have their own unique cultures, which is why I support English and, say, Polish nationalism, as opposed to a united Europe. Those cultures are much more compatible with each other than more far-reaching cultures, though.
>>
>>683865478
He has said nothing about doing anything to Muslims currently inside the US unless they travel to a muslim majority country.
>>
>>683865522
white people are rapists too then right? so is every single segment of the population, including women since at least one woman has raped someone. then why bother singling out mexicans? oh right, he's racist.
>>
File: image:5879.jpg (1 MB, 745x6020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:5879.jpg
1 MB, 745x6020
Tthe life of trump
>>
>>683865391
The native Americans and trees didn't have immigration laws. So technically none of the immigrants were illegal.
>>
>>683865522
I hate to be that guy, but Muslim is both a race and a religion, though referring to different groups.

Also, stating facts about drugs and rape is fine, but saying its the domain of one ethnic group, or a defining characteristic of that group, is racism - specifically stereotyping.
>>
>>683865670
The Irish also had their land stolen from them by the UK. Wish the IRA drove them out
>>
>>683860268
that is like so 50's. get with the times racism doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>683865739
>then why bother singling out mexicans
Because Mexicans are the most common illegal immigrants from the border.
80% of women illegally crossing the border are raped.
Hence many illegals are rapists.
Most of these are Mexican
Hence many illegal Mexicans are rapists.
>>
>>683865807
>but Muslim is both a race and a religion,
You are smoking something.
>>
>>683860268
Get over Blacks today can't experience racism only their great great Grand parents know what racism and oppression is
>>
>>683862911
see>>683859992
>>
>>683865807
>Also, stating facts about drugs and rape is fine, but saying its the domain of one ethnic group, or a defining characteristic of that group, is racism - specifically stereotyping.
See >>683865955
Facts cannot ever be racist. The truth cannot be racist.
>>
>>683865807
He didn't say it was the domain, he said they were sending them.
Do Afghanis assume all Americans are soldiers because those are the only ones they've seen? No.
Pants on head retarded.
>>
>>683865856
I don't support the idea of land theft in that context. Conquering another country and taking its land isn't bad.
Sure, it sucked for the Irish when the English took their land, and some English lords were pretty shit, but it sucked for the Saxons when the Normans took their land.
>>
>>683861530
this
>>
>>683865670
More compatible? They've been at war with each other for thousands of years. They also colonized a lot of the countries that have immigrants arriving in the US - and so have already spread their culture.
>>
I could care less if he says mean things.
>>
>>683858157
I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
>>
>>683866258
It's like you can't read. I said:
>stating facts about drugs and rape is fine
That's not what he did though, and I explained why.
>>
>>683866410
What.
>>
>>683866356
yeah me too. well, i couldn't care less, which is the right way to say it. there are many other reasons not to vote for trump besides racism and mean shit.
>>
>>683866332
>They've been at war with each other for thousands of years
And yet they always united when faced with an outside threat- cf. the Crusades. The Arabs have a saying: "Me against my brother, my brother and me against my cousin, my cousin and me against the world."

If Europe united to remove kebab, and then went back to squabbling amongst themselves, that would be all right with me.
>>
>>683862269
sure kid, school tomorrow.
>>
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683865356
clearly you are if you think diversity requirements are a necessity in the work place and in education

also your acting pretty butthurt if trolling, so I hope your not being serious
>>
>>683865739
Okay, I'll try to explain this to you again. He said a lot of the people crossing the border illegally are rapists. Is this an untrue statement? Yes every race has rapists, most just don't get asshurt when someone says it though
>>
>>683862321
truth hurts?
>>
>>683866454
MEXICO (the government) sent out a pamphlet to areas with a lot of criminals on "How To Illegally Migrate to the US"

Mexican illegals have the highest rape stats anywhere in the US. These are facts. Saying they are not facts because they mention a group of people os ridiculous.
If I tell you black american males are more likely to commit violent crime and white males more likely to commit fraud is it racist?
No. Its a statistic that has been verified.
>>
>>683866702
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
File: 1460021001303.jpg (165 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460021001303.jpg
165 KB, 2048x1152
>>683858157

noun
1.
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.


According to the definition he is not a racist. He doesnt put his own race higher then any other race. The only people he has targeted is mexicans which live in a different country and he feels they bring in drugs and violence. Plus he thinks they take our jobs

all the reasons are stupid. End the drug war end the illegal drug trade(see alcohol). End the drug war end alot of the violence that has been caused because of the drug war.

Iv yet to lose my job to a fucking mexican. I wouldnt mind opening the border to canada and mexico wide open. I wouldnt mind having competiton among our countries. Open the market up totally. Let me buy my cheap medications from mexico fuck government control over big pharma and the monopoly they create. Fuck paying for state funded medical. Open the border mother fuckers and youll see your life gets better because we have more people to work on the worlds problems.

I dont support welfare in any form so no I dont believe in paying mexicans to leech off me for free.

end of rant and trumps not a racist. His daughter is married to a middle eastern descendant
>>
>>683863469
you just used the N word. welcome to stormfront.
>>
>>683866995
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683866261
This
>>
>>683862771
ah, hahahahahaha.
>>
>>683867090
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIEN
>>
>>683867090
And this faggot ruined the thread. Im going to sleep.
>>
>>683867202
>ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683866261
They do assume we're christian white supremacists interested only in money. You know why? Because that's what they've seen, and it justifies their position.

It's no different than saying Mexicans bring in drugs. Sure, some Mexicans do, but so do all the other races. It just so happens that Mexico hosts a largely unconstrained drug cartel that's doing business from nextdoor. Does that have anything to do with being Mexican? Because saying "Mexicans bring in drugs" sure makes it sound like it does - and that sort of language is inherently racist.
>>
>>683858157
I hate Trump because - well, fuck that guy. And also all of his economic policies would literally be a disaster by anyone's measure.

But, more to the point: YOU CAN'T FUCKING PROVE A FUCKING NEGATIVE.

Like "Prove bigfoot doesn't exist" or "prove ghosts aren't real" - it's a bullshit ask.

Don't be dumb. Maybe, also, don't be on the internet.
>>
>>683862819
>stereotyping
>actual islamic beliefs held by a vast majority of the muslim world

k
>>
>>683858157
Prove that he literally is a racist, u can't
>>
>>683863092
elections, how do they work?
>>
>>683867246
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683867433
How would his policies be a disaster?
>>
>>683866679
Self preservation in the face of a common enemy doesn't prove cultural comparability. My point still stands.
>>
>>683867651
>>683867643
>>683867506
>>683867493
>>683867467
>>683867433
>>683867624
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683866950
How one delivers a statistic can change its nature from fact to racist. That was and is my point.
>>
>>683867810
>>683867651
>>683867643
>>683867624
>>683867506
>>683867493
>>683867467
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683863841
you seem to be afraid of the color white.
>>
>>683863883
sure kid.
>>
>>683868019
>>683867932
>>683867925
>>683867894
>>683867810
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683864054
you just used the N word. stormfront welcomes you.
>>
File: RedGreen.jpg (24 KB, 320x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RedGreen.jpg
24 KB, 320x184
Trump supporters are failing to see true comedic gold when it appears.

Step 1. Vote Shillary
Step 2. Wait for shit to hit the fan, enraging SJWs.
Step 3. Point out country would have been better if Hillary had stayed in the kitchen.
Step 4. Watch SJW movement implode as they can't prove you wrong.
>>
>>683867467
I take it you've never been to Turkey or Kazakhstan.
>>
>>683861733
That's not racist
>>
>>683864249
notice no response.
>>
>>683867651
I'm not saying they're totally compatible. I'm saying they're mostly compatible, the the point that "European" was seen as an in-group to be protected against Islam.

There are different European groups, and I think they should be preserved, but in America they've blended together to form a single White American identity, that I think should also be preserved and championed.
>>
>>683866070
Think he is just dumb, plane and simlpe
>>
God told me so.
>>
>>683868324
>>683868220
>>683868179
>>683868019
>>683867932
>>683867925
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683868436
i cee wot u ded thar m8
>>
>>683867009
Opening the border like you say would be awful. It would mean that people who commit crimes on both sides could just go where they arn't wanted for those crimes, and the process to extradite them can be a bitch and in some cases impossible.
>>
>>683868324
damn. that's a good point, anon
>>
>>683868542
>>683868536
>>683868466
>>683868436
>>683868426
>>683868364
>>683868355
>>683868335
ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISMN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM ANY BLACK BORN AFTER 1900 CAN'T EXPERIENCE RACISM
>>
>>683868536
>eye
fixed
>>
File: 1461102189152.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461102189152.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>
>>683868426
So you're "European" was an in-group compared to outsiders like Islam? Makes sense, considering it's one region being invaded by another. So, as long as everyone's living in the same region, we have the same in-group. Problem solved.

Or, are you still convinced you've proved some sort of cultural comparability?
>>
>>683868856
okay let's just put israeli's and muslims together then. by that logic they HAVE to get along. kek
>>
>>683868856
It has more to it than proximity, though that's a part of it. A Frenchman and an Englishman are closer to one another than a Frenchman and a Russian. All of them are closer to one another than a Saudi Arabian or a Mexican. However, a White Mexican (a creole) is closer to a Spaniard than he is to a mestizo or an Aztec.

Genetic and cultural heritages both play a role in it, in addition to geography. I get the point you're trying to make- that White doesn't exist, and there are only the European nations, but that's not logical at all. Are Black people not Black, but instead Nigerian or Congolese? Are mestizos not mestizo, but instead Guatemalan or Uruguayan? The answer is: they're both. One identity, the ethnicity, is a subset of the other, the race.
>>
People blaming inequality because of racism, don't realize the inequality is actually bad managment of wealth distribution forcing people to hold on to their assets for security hence can not share to help. The banks have u played u all dumb fucks, its the people taking ur shit thats making secretly blame each other. There is no superior race maybe physicsl differences but definately no superiority amongst u all, just one of has more shit than the other. See the bigger picture, with all the wealth that has been stolen from u we would have advanced already as a unit to overcome time wasting racism
>>
>>683869439
After a few hundred years, without outside intervention, and allowing for the ravages of war and the following intermingling of cultures... yes, probably. That would make it more comparable to Europe too.
>>
>>683869684
That's not what's being debated though. We're talking about cultural comparability, not identity. You most cases you can be American and identify with your cultural heritage without issue. He's saying the issue, when it arises, is primarily one of skin color. In justifying this, he used acts of self preservation against foreign invasion. My retort was that proximity, in those situations, is more important. You're simply taking that out of context.
>>
>>683870250
phones keeps changing compatibility to comparability
>>
>>683870250
I am him. Maybe I should clarify my position.
I don't think race isn't just skin color, I think it's behavioral patterns, facial and muscular features, and mental capacities. Proximity usually means genetic similarity- it's why you can find White people in North Africa and the Levant, even those areas aren't all White- but it's not the overriding concern.
>>
>>683870803
I still don't see any evidence to say that some cultures are more compatible than others. I think some have more in common, so communication is less strained, but I don't think that says anything about compatibility.
>>
>>683858157
You do realize he's an international businessman, right?

You do realize that if he wants his company to thrive, he literally cannot afford to be racist, right?

You do realize that he was only talking about ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants, RIGHT?

You aren't COMPLETELY retarded, right?
>>
>>683871510
Most of his racist remarks and actions were against people he doesn't do business with. So you're right, he is at least a businessman.
>>
>>683871867
Show me an actual interview in which he was racist.
Show me something he's done that was racist.
>>
>>683871278
The commonalities mean compatibility. A Frenchman could assimilate into English culture much easier than an Egyptian can.

In any case, the image I'm trying to get across is one of concentric in-groups. There is you, then your family, then your community, then your nation, then your race. The rest of humanity is in a final, largest circle, that in my opinion, should not mean any special consideration unless we discover alien life.
>>
>>683865160
Do.....do I roll?
>>
>>683871982
I want to see this too
>>
>>683858157
Easy, Mexicans are not a race.
>>
>>683871982
The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people
>>
>>683871982
He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him
>>
>>683871982
He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
>>
>>683872023
Oh- maybe I'd pop in religion too. Before or after nation.
>>
>>683871982
He treats racial groups as monoliths
“I’ll take jobs back from China, I’ll take jobs back from Japan”
“The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”
>>
>>683871982
In 1993, when Trump wanted to open a casino in Bridgeport, Connecticut, that would compete with one owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation, a local Native American tribe, he told the House subcommittee on Native American Affairs that “they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”
>>
>>683871982
He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
>>
>>683871982
He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester
>>
>>683859652
>liberals wanting equality in being yourself
>can't be racist
>>
>>683871982
He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x501
>>683858157
Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 37495



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.