Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Fluffy thread, last one hit image limit. Also, here's my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 155
File: moonman lined colored t3.png (474 KB, 1440x1036) Image search: [Google]
moonman lined colored t3.png
474 KB, 1440x1036
Fluffy thread, last one hit image limit.

Also, here's my most recent edit, first time coloring anything. Comments?
>>
any super smart anon working on making this stupid things real. id like the infestation of ferasl across america to be real.
>>
hi,i'm op from other thread came to say hi and bump, how's everyone?
>>
File: 1462971183626.jpg (44 KB, 700x651) Image search: [Google]
1462971183626.jpg
44 KB, 700x651
>>
File: LemonParty.png (2 MB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
LemonParty.png
2 MB, 1728x1152
>>
>>683845476
Looks cool mane, do you do any drawing too?
>>
bumpy dampi pimpy
>>
File: 1459088869756.jpg (290 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459088869756.jpg
290 KB, 600x1000
>>
>>683846107
Can we not fill this with the same images as the last thread?
>>
File: 1461715786842.png (184 KB, 778x5989) Image search: [Google]
1461715786842.png
184 KB, 778x5989
>>
>>683846156
Shouldn't there be a last panel of the comic where the smarty is examining his toothless face?
>>
Popcorn & Daffy

>Your fluffy Popcorn is pregnant. She should be giving birth any day now.
>You can still remember when you got her last year. A neighbor had been breeding fluffies and you were interested in taking one home.
>After your neighbor’s mare gave birth they told you that once they are old enough they would allow you to take first pick before they sold the rest.
>You set up a safe room for your new pet and made sure that when they came home they would have everything they would ever need, including a pet door to the back yard.
>Once they were ready to live one their own your neighbor called you and you went by to pick up your new adolescent fluffy.
>There were five in the litter, but one stuck out to you immediately. A snow white female with an electric yellow mane.
>She immediately ran up to you and wrapped herself around your leg. “Be nu daddeh? Wuv daddeh!”
>”Hello sweetheart, would you like to come home with me? I think I’ll call you Popcorn.”
>”Yay! Pawpcon wuv daddeh!”
>You let her say goodbye to her mother and siblings and brought her home.
>You were happy to have a female, hearing how temperamental male fluffies can be. Training her should be a piece of cake, especially since she was born in a home and not a feral.
>Boy were you wrong. She refused to use the littlebox, shitting all over her safe room, refusing to eat kibble, talking back. Luckily you had done your homework on fluffy training and were ready.
>>
>>683846177
Sorry bro
>>
File: dunnolol.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
dunnolol.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
You know guys, I've realized something today.

We all like seeing some fluffies suffer, especially the poorly mannered ones, bad mothers or smarty dickholes, and we all enjoy seeing other fluffies achieve a supreme sensation of joy, especially ones that were abused in the past and became considerate and selfless, like Keller or Poopsmear.

Then it hit me. We don't hate fluffies because we are sadistic fucks. We don't hate fluffies because we're depraved autists that enjoy seeing pure things turned to fetid piles of feces and gore.
No. We hate fluffies because those little sons of equine bitches are selfish. They are entitled, self centered parasitic virus-like creatures that literally exist to demand, burden and destroy everything in their immediate vicinity.

Now, this conclusion, stating that fluffies think about themselves, certainly sounds like some cynical, evil abusebox statement uttered by a man mutilating a little foal as punishment for dating to ask for something as trivial and necessary as basic nourishment. But despite the comic value, it is still entirely true. Allow me to explain.

Fluffies, as a rule, care about themselve. When ferals asks for food, protection and shelter, they always offer to give the new potential daddeh or mommah ''wuv and huggies''. Only fair, right?
Well the thing is, wuv and huggies have absolutely no objective value. When men domesticated dogs, it was done for a purpose - the need of a house guardian, as well as companion. When men domesticated cats, it was done for a purpose - the need of pest control, as well as a companion. Even hamsters were originally domesticated for a practical purpose, namely lab experimentation. So, what the fuck are fluffies good for, other than ''wuv and huggies''?
A fluffy will never propose to actually help the owner around the house in any fashion. Even fluffies that never leave the safe room could at the very least try to keep it tidy, and are notorious for failing even that. Cont.
>>
>>683846285
>She quickly learned about what she called “bad poopies” and that anytime they happened she would see the sorry stick.
>Not eating her kibble and demanding “sketties” would result in no food at all the rest of the day.
>You even built a sorry box for when she would talk back or be demanding.
>Pretty soon all of her bad behavior came to an end and you got to reward her good behavior, something you had been looking forward to.
>Popcorn began getting weekly “Skettie” dinners when she would eat her kibble without complaint, regular trips to the park, and new toys.
>Her favorite would be when you would let her into the living room to watch TV with you.
>”Daddeh upsies! Pawpcon watch teebee!?” She wouldn’t even watch long, just sit with her head in your lap while you scratched her mane until she fell asleep.
>She had been with you for a year when something changed. You noticed she would pay more attention to the TV whenever a foal was on screen.
>”Do you like the little fluffies, Popcorn?”
>”Pawpcon wuv babbehs daddeh, babbehs fun to pway. When Pawpcon is big fluffy pawpcon have babbehs too, but Pawpcon just a babbeh now.”
>You realize she can’t really tell she has grown up, being the only fluffy in the house, she still thinks she is a baby. It would be good for her to have more fluffies to interact with.
>”Well Popcorn you’re a big fluffy now, and if you can take care of all your babies and teach them how to be good fluffies like I taught you, you can have babies.”
>You have never seen her so excited “Am big fwuffy! Have babbehs! Pawpcon be mommah!” Jumping all around the room.
>>
>>683846351
>You began researching fluffy breeding the next day. At first you were concerned that the foals would be temperamental like Popcorn was when she was younger, but learn that temperament traits are usually inherited from the father.
>You find a breeding stud advertised as being very docile, loving, and obedient.
>A black stallion with a green mane.
>You brought Popcorn over to meet her new special friend and now here we are, waiting eagerly for your fluffy to give birth.
>Unfortunately you were not there when it happened. You arrive home from work to find her cooing with 3 newborn foals.
>2 males, one white like his mother, the other brown. 1 female, bright green like her father’s mane. All seem healthy. The two bright foals are feeding while the brown waits his turn, crying.
>You sit with them for a few minutes stoking Popcorn’s mane while she feeds her babies.
>”Ok Popcorn, time to feed the last one, these two have had enough.”
>”Nu daddeh, bestest gud babbehs get milkies.”
>You are immediately concerned. “Why don’t you feed the brown one?”
>”Dat babbeh looks like poopie and no get milkies, only pwetty babbehs get milkies.”
>You can’t believe it. You taught her better than this, and she promised you that she would take care of all of her babies.
>”Is that so?”
>>
>>683846402
>You carefully take the two bright babies from their mother, being careful not to hurt them (after all, this isn’t their fault) and place them in a bowl on the table.
>”NUUUU!!!! NU TAKE BABBEHS! BABBEHS NEED MOMMAH!”
>Popcorn immediately starts jumping towards the table, almost trampling the brown foal, and you shove her against the wall to keep it safe.
>”Huuuuuu. Why daddeh give hurties? Nu wan, babbehs need mummah.”
>”You have a baby right there that needs you. FEED HIM”
>”Bu daddeh, poopie babbeh nu am pwetty. Milkie only fo pwetty babbehs!”
>”That’s it!” You pick her up by the tail and grab the sorry stick as she squeals in protest.
>”Why sawwy stick, daddeh!?!?! NUUU!” You give her 5 swift and hard strikes across the backside.
>”You promised to take care of all your babies and you broke your promise!”
>”Pawpcon sawwy, Pawpcon sawwy! Nu maw owies! Pwease daddeh, babbehs need mommah.”
>”You can have the other 2 back after you feed this one.”
>”Huuu, Pawpcon feed poopie babbeh, huuuhu.”
>”And stop calling him that. I guess he needs a name. I think I’ll call him Nut.”
>She relents and feeds Nut.
>”Pawpcon feed poo…..Newt, hav other babbehs back now?”
>You pick up the bowl with the 2 chirping babies and place them near their mother.
>”Remember Popcorn, you promised to take care of all of your babies, if this happens again you will get much worse than the sorry stick, do you understand?”
>>
SMOKY WAWA! !
SMOKY WAWA! !
>>
>>683846446
>”Pawpcon underswand daddeh. Mommah give milkies and huggies and wuv to all babbehs… “sniff” huhu.”
>Things seem to go well from here. Popcorn feeds all of the foals. When playing with them she still seems to avoid Nut but after a stern look she would cower away and let Nut play with her and the other foals.
>The other 2 seem to have no problem with Nut and play with him often, at least when Popcorn will allow. You eventually name the white one Cotton and the green one Kale.
>After a few weeks they begin to mature and start to talk. Their manes come in and they are all active and happy. Except for Nut who isn’t growing as fast as the other two.
>Whenever you are around he is being fed. His siblings play with him, even Popcorn does from time to time. Maybe he is just a runt.
>But you need to be sure. You go out and buy one of those nanny cams, the ones hidden in a teddy bear. And why not, you pick up a baby monitor too, it may come in handy.
>All the fluffies are happy about the bear, even though they can’t play with it.
>”Nu fwiend? Pway wif babbehs” Asked Kale.
>”This is a bear, he is your new friend but he is not to play with. He is gunna sit on the shelf and you can look at him.”
>”But Cotun wun pway wif bear.”
>”I know but I got you guys some new blocks to play with instead.” It is way too easy to appease them.
>”Yay, Newt wuv bwakies!”
>You get home from work the next day ready to put your plan in motion. You take the bear and connect it to the TV. Then go get your fluffies.
>”Popcorn, I’ve got a surprise for you!”
>”Daddeh have supwise for Pawpcon, extwa sketties!?!!”
>”Not really, since you’ve been such a good mother you and your babies get to watch TV tonight.”
>”YAY wuv teebee!!”
>>
>>683846472
Stop it
>>
>>683846317
Yeah... that's the whole point. Fluffies are the fictional embodiment of the shittiest parts of people. They are literally filled with shit and constantly spew it.
>>
I will post this in every thread until you like it!

Also stop this text spam shit,and stop the rp
>>
>>683846509
>You bring them into the living room and switch the set on. It starts playing from just before you left for work.
>”Daddeh, babbehs on teebee?” She is clearly confused.
>”Yes Popcorn, this show is what you and your babies did today, since you’re such a good mother.”
>She immediately becomes concerned as she sees herself walking over and feeding her foals on screen.
>”Da….Daddeh, Pawpcon nu wike teebee. Nu watch nu more.”
>It seems your suspicions were correct, too furious to say anymore you just keep watching.
>You see yourself leave and as soon as you hear the sound of the door closing you watch Popcorn kick Nut away.
>”Huhu, why mommah nu wuv Newt? Giv biggest hurties?”
>”Poopie babbeh nu get milkies wen daddeh gun! Worstest babbeh!”
>After Kale and Cotton finish feeding they go over to Nut. Kale hugs him while Cotton roles over their ball.
>”Why bwudder hav saddies? Pway?!?! Make Newt fewl bettah!”
>Before Nut can even stand up Popcorn comes up. “Nu pway wif poopie babbeh! Gud babbehs gif poopie babbeh owies onwy!”
>Cotton protests “Nu mommah, Cotun wuv bwudder. Nu gif hurties, only huggies!”
>Popcorn stares down her foal. “Gud babbehs gif worstest hurties to poopie babbeh or am a bad babbeh!”
>”Ok mommah, sawwy Newt!” Both foals begin stomping Nut, crying while they do so.
>”Poopie babbeh nu tew daddeh or get fowevah sleepies!”
>>
>>683845476
jesus, I got lazy. That looks terribly smudged and liney.
>>
File: Cat's_Belongings.png (70 KB, 732x1740) Image search: [Google]
Cat's_Belongings.png
70 KB, 732x1740
>>
>>683845476
my comment is that spics and niggers need to hang from trees.
>>
>>683846569
Did you make this?
>>
>>683846578
>You stop the tape, unable to watch anymore. You just thought that Popcorn was neglecting Nut, but encouraging her foals to hurt him. This is too far.
>You quickly grab the foals and put them back in the safe room. Popcorn is in shock from fear, barely able to speak.
>”Saa…sa…sawwy dadd…SCREEEEEE!” You grab her by the tail and take her outside. You throw her in the shed and she hits the back wall with a thud. She is out cold. Good.
>You go back inside to check on the foals.
>”Wewe mommah?!?! Mommah haf hurties?!?!”
>”Your mom is going away for a while, she was being a bad fluffy.”
>”Nuuuu, wan mommah, wan mommah!!!”
>”Its ok guys, I’m gunna take care of you.” You get out an old electric blanket to keep them warm and stay with them to make sure they feel safe, they have never been without their mother but the fact that you’re there gets them to stop crying and fall asleep.
>You head over to the 24 hour super store, you’ll need some supplies for what you’re planning.
>The next morning you open the shed door to find Popcorn quietly crying on the ground.
>”Daddeh, Pawpcon sawwy. Pwease, gif huggies, weggie haf biggest hurties!”
>Her leg is definitely broken, doesn’t matter, she won’t need it.
>You take her by the nape of her neck and put her in the car.
>At the vets office they are getting her prepped for amputation.
>”Take all four, and spay her while you’re at it.”
>”Nuuuuu, nu take weggies!!!”
>”Do you sell muzzles?”
>”Yes sir, the operation will take a few hours you can stay with her if you li…”
>”Naw, I’ve got some things to take care of.”
>The vet muzzles Popcorn as she cries and grabs for you. You make your way out the door.
>The next stop is the fluffy shelter.
>>
>>683846587
edited image, removed from post. I'm on a roll. Forget it, image limit, then edited.
>>
>>683846683
>”We really don’t have many adult fluffies to choose from, people don’t really want them and we usually put them down quickly. You can check out our adult pen though.”
>Five fluffies in the pen. 3 are playing together, one is asleep on its back, and one more, a yellow and red mare, sitting in a corner by itself.
>”What’s her story? The red and yellow one?”
>”That’s Daffodil. She was brought in by a breeder. Apparently she has had 3 litters, all stillborn. We’ll probably end up selling her as a milkbag or euthanizing her.”
>”She’s perfect. I’ll take her.”
>In and isolated pen you introduce yourself to your new fluffy.
>”Hi Daffodil, can I call you Daffy? They told me you had babies before.”
>”Dat ok mistah, can caw Dawfy. Dawfy have babbehs but all babbehs take fowevah sleepies. Dawfy am bad mommah. huhu”
>You feel bad. Bringing up her litters clearly made her sad.
>”I’m sorry Daffy. Listen, I have three baby fluffies that need a new mom. Would you like to come live with me and take care of my fluffy babies?
>”Daffy have new homie wif nice mistah, and haf babbehs!?!?! Dis bestest evah!!!!”
>When you get home you put Daffy in the living room and go to the safe room to check on the foals.
>They clearly are scared, their mother has been gone for a long time at this point.
>”Daddeh, wewe mommah?!?! Kawe haf tummie hurties, need milkies.”
>”You mom was a bad fluffy and had to go away, don’t worry though. I have a new mom for you. She is a good fluffy and will take good care of you.”
>”New mommah? Gif milkies and huggies to Cotun and oter fwuffies?”
>You let Daffy into the room. “This is your new mom guys. She will love and you take care of you as much as you need.”
>Both Kale and Cotton run up and jump on Daffy, chirping happily with their new mother. Nut is reluctant though. Approaching very cautiously. Daffy notices.
>>
>>683846667
Nope
Onion_bubs
>>
>>683846766
>”Hewwo babbeh, am nu mommah. Babbeh haf name?”
>”Babbeh……babbeh is Newt.”
>”Mommah wuv Newt, com get biggest huggies and milkies.”
>Nut jumps into her arms chirping happily as tears run down both of their faces, experiencing for the first time the love they had longed for.
>At this point you phone alarm goes off. Time to pick up Popcorn, you completely forgot.
>”I’ll be back soon guys, Daffy take care of your new babies!”
>She is still knocked out from the anesthetic by the time you get her home. You are in the shed with her when she finally wakes up.
>”Wha happen daddeh? Nu feel weggies, wewe babbehs?”
>You were a very bad fluffy Popcorn and an even worse mother. You can’t have babies anymore and your legs are gone forever. She begins to wail.
>”Huhu. Daddeh gif babbehs fowever sweepies and take weggies away! Huhuhu.”
>You muzzle her. “Your babies are not dead. Now let me show you your new home.”
>The night before you put it together. You placed her sorry box right up against the pet door to the safe room but replaced the door with two-way glass. She struggles as you place her in it and begins crying again. You take off her muzzle.
>”See safwoom and babbehs! Babbehs need mommah, Daddeh take Pawpcon to babbehs? Why babbehs nu see mommah?”
>”You can’t go in there anymore and your babies don’t need you.” Just as you say this Daffy comes into her line of sight and all 3 babies begin to play with her and feed.
>”Who dat fwuffy daddeh, no am mommah, Pawpcon is mommah!”
>”That’s your baby’s new mom. She is a good fluffy and takes care of all her babies.”
>”NUUUUU!” Popcorn begins to cry and squirm, you put the muzzle back on her and close the lid, but not before attaching the baby monitor so she can hear how happy her babies are with their new mother. You knew that would come in handy.
>>
>>683846823
>The next few months go very well with the foal’s new mother. Despite being abandoned she was clearly well trained and taught all her new babies as well.
>She made sure they always used the litter box and never played too dangerously. She even disciplined them when need be. You found yourself rewarding them much more often for good behavior.
>It didn’t take long at all for the foals to forget their old mother. At that age their memories aren’t great anyway.
>The closest interaction they would ever have with her was playing in front of their new toy, the mirror.
>They thought it was the best to watch themselves play but it was torture for Popcorn.
>Every day you fed and cleaned Popcorn. The muzzle only came off long enough for her to eat the grass she was given.
>She would try and apologize and ask for her babies back but she quickly learned that talking or making too much noise got her the sorry stick.
>You didn’t want the foals to hear her and get confused.
>Eventually the foals had been eating solid food on their own for a few weeks and you knew it was time to let them go.
>After all, you couldn’t exactly keep 4 (well 4 ½) full grown fluffies.
>The day came for you to send them off to new homes.
>You built a small pen in the front yard for them to play in and show off to prospective buyers. You also built a table over the pen for Popcorn where she couldn’t be seen from inside the pen itself.
>You place her on the table before you let Daffy and the foals out. You want Popcorn to see this as well.
>>
>>683846876
>Cotton was the first to go, followed quickly by Kale.
>Even though Nut had become your favorite you knew with his dark colors it would be harder for you to find him a home.
>You were about to call it a day and bring them back inside when a young girl and her mother strolled by.
>”Look mommy, fluffies! Can we get one?”
>”I don’t know sweety, I know we told you that we would get you one soon but I wanted to go through a professional breeder.”
>The girl approaches the pen and starts petting Nut.
>”Hewwo pwetty hoomin, am Newt, be nu mommah?”
>”Mommy I want this one, it’s really nice!”
>”Ok, if you really want it.”
>You tell Nut he is going to have a new home now. He goes and nuzzles Daffy to say goodbye while you talk to the little girl and her mom. Soon Nut is nuzzling your hand.
>”Daddeh gif upsies for by-by huggies?”
>This really touched you. You always had a soft spot in your heart for Nut but never expected him to think of missing you while he was excited about his new home.
>You pick up Nut and give him a big hug goodbye when he notices the white and yellow fluffy sitting on the table off to the side.
>”Who dat fwuffy daddeh? Why fwuffy haf nu weggies?”
>Popcorn notices he sees her and begins trying to call to him through the muzzle and wiggle around excitedly?
>”That’s a bad fluffy, bad fluffies have to lose their legs. If you want I can take you over to say hi to her.”
>”Nu daddeh, Newt nu wike bad fwuffies.”
>You hand Nut off to the little girl and they leave with him cooing in her arms.
>Tears begin streaming from Popcorn’s eyes, having been rejected by the foal she had rejected herself, with no one to love her.
>>
>>683846791
Yeah I know who made it, I just thought you may be the author in question. Either way, I was posting that pic as soon as it came out, and I already like it, so mission accomplished
>>
File: moonman lined colored t4.png (474 KB, 1440x1036) Image search: [Google]
moonman lined colored t4.png
474 KB, 1440x1036
>>683846764
I'm fucking done, four times, including while I was literally commenting on this
>>
>>683846943
>That night you leave her in the drop box at the same shelter where you got Daffy.
>At home you sat on the couch with Daffy’s head in your lap.
>”Dawfy miss babbehs daddeh, but Dawfy happy babbehs haf good new housies and famiwy. Dawfy wuv babbehs.”
>”You were a great mother Daffy. I’m very proud of you.” You’re not sure if she heard you or was already asleep.
>You couldn’t help but wonder about Popcorn in the shelter. It is usually a week before they put fluffies down.
>She isn’t that desirable anymore but maybe someone will take her home, like you took home Daffy.
>But like the volunteer said, people usually don’t want adult fluffies.
>>
File: Drawing Error.jpg (635 KB, 1410x1992) Image search: [Google]
Drawing Error.jpg
635 KB, 1410x1992
Sorry, I know this one's pretty old, but it gets me every time
>>
File: SneakyBastard.jpg (253 KB, 1280x975) Image search: [Google]
SneakyBastard.jpg
253 KB, 1280x975
>>683847104
And this one never gets posted, wonder why
>>
>>683846522
FUCKING NO!
>>
File: Kinfolk.jpg (56 KB, 514x396) Image search: [Google]
Kinfolk.jpg
56 KB, 514x396
>>683847205
This one's my personal favorite
>>
>>683847205
Who's the artist. This looks like the You Are A Rapist that I post every so often.
>>
File: DummehFluffy.jpg (352 KB, 572x2400) Image search: [Google]
DummehFluffy.jpg
352 KB, 572x2400
>>683847334
You know, I like anything by jberg
>>
>>683847449
Not so sure myself, It is definitely the same guy who created that Martini fluffy that rapes everything though
>>
>>
File: You are a rapist 1-3.jpg (1 MB, 1621x2100) Image search: [Google]
You are a rapist 1-3.jpg
1 MB, 1621x2100
>>683847449
Also, here's that
>>
File: greenpurple.jpg (30 KB, 680x527) Image search: [Google]
greenpurple.jpg
30 KB, 680x527
>>683847555
>>
File: You are a rapist 2-3.jpg (1 MB, 1624x2100) Image search: [Google]
You are a rapist 2-3.jpg
1 MB, 1624x2100
>>
File: picolo.gif (4 KB, 218x200) Image search: [Google]
picolo.gif
4 KB, 218x200
>>683847555
>>
>>
File: You are a rapist 3-3.jpg (1 MB, 1621x2100) Image search: [Google]
You are a rapist 3-3.jpg
1 MB, 1621x2100
>>
File: nda.jpg (14 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
nda.jpg
14 KB, 192x263
>>
File: DailyDose.gif (25 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
DailyDose.gif
25 KB, 329x302
>>683847555

HERE'S YOUR FULL DOSE EVERYBODY COME AND GET IT
>>
>>683847913

Good thing she's not a dog
>>
File: whippinginbound.jpg (1 MB, 1006x1280) Image search: [Google]
whippinginbound.jpg
1 MB, 1006x1280
>>
File: WorksEveryTime.jpg (442 KB, 800x2512) Image search: [Google]
WorksEveryTime.jpg
442 KB, 800x2512
>>683847920
I'm just confused as to why you thought this was in any way related to jberg or my post
>>
>>
>>683848012
Nah, bitch's a dog.
>>
File: IrrefutableEvidence.jpg (280 KB, 1080x1737) Image search: [Google]
IrrefutableEvidence.jpg
280 KB, 1080x1737
>>683848012
We've been over this
>>
>Be Darth Maraca
>Winter is at it's highest point
>Your safety traps have caught hundreds of ferals, who are now used to help provide extra power to the town/city
>When they die, you ask that they be buried
>Although you tell them it's just easier that way to dig mass graves and use them as fertizlier
>You know that they deserve at least that
>All the fluffies you keep in your shed you bury once their time comes
>It's the humane way of doing things
>Although, when power consumption is low, and theres not much of a need for them later on in the month due to a sudden change in weather, you decide to let them go.
>Not all of them. Just enough to keep power at halfway.
>You watch over the ones that are frolicing in the snow, and although you encourage them to enjoy their 'break', they are still scared of you
>They remember the blue smarty that was killed earlier that month
>They've seen the body
>And they've seen how you've treated the ones that show resistance
>You tell them that it was for the best
That's what you tell yourself to make it seem better
>You see a few go under the bushies when the time comes for them to switch places with the ones inside
>Some won't leave, and insist on staying there
>You sigh, knowing what youll have to do
Cont.?
>>
>>683846613
this looks like a pig instead a fluffy
>>
>>683848143

She looks so much more like a fox than a dog to me.
>>
>>683846317
In fact, to make a fluffy do something as trivially considerate of its owner (not to mention other fluffies) as shitting in a litter box requires a great deal of conditioning and punishment. Once potty trained, a fluffy will forever refer to shitting in the litter box as ''good poopies'' and will pretend it's a grand service done for the caretaker and will take pride of itself for doing it, despite being absolutely trivial. In fact, if the fluffy has the slightest hint of poor mannerism, he will very easily revert to pooping wherever it wants and even declaring it, because that is the basic code it has - do selfish, self absorbed and harmful things, and mask it under a loving facade of ''wuv and huggies'' - But NEVER truly propose to do anything helpful without some serious punishment first.

Another example is the supposed exception to this pattern of behaviour, those of mothers that actually care about take active stances in the protection and feeding of foals without having to be coerced to do so.
Yeah, no. Aside from the fact it's done by instinct, rather than choice, the majority of fluffy mothers seem to care about foals as extensions of themselves. This is the reason the bestest babbeh is usually the one that looks most similar to the mother, and a designated foal with an unpleasant color doesn't deserve to claim any milk or warmth at the expense of ''better'' foals that are closer to the mare. In fact it is often used as means of waste disposal, as the poopies of the foals are fed to it to keep the foals the mother deems closer to herself more sanitary.
Father stallions often care nothing about the mares after finishing their enfing and abandon mother and foals as neither is seen as part of itself, and thus most feral mother mares must fend and forage for themselves. Cannibalism is a last resort when the mother has to provide the best foal with milk - and is obviously done according to the hierarchy - first consume the least similar foal. cont.
>>
>>
>>683848279
>>
foxes arent black. dogs are tho
>>
File: GrateFeels.png (62 KB, 813x512) Image search: [Google]
GrateFeels.png
62 KB, 813x512
>>683848271
Indeed
>>
File: image.png (365 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
365 KB, 800x900
>>683847302
>>
>>683848188

nice photoshop skills
>>
File: DaFukinDog.jpg (149 KB, 900x1268) Image search: [Google]
DaFukinDog.jpg
149 KB, 900x1268
>>683848425
Nice dog
>>
>>683848425
something you lack as well as drawing skills you suck at drawing dogs
>>
>>683848188

No we have not, you have yet to prove she's a dog.

Look here. Fox.
>>
>>683848425
Why do you keep posting a dog?
>>
>>
>>683848621

She's a motherfucking microorganism you fucking idiot!
>>
>>683848312
bestest babbeh is decided by what color the mother likes the best not on how the mother looks. fluffies have no idea what they actually look like
>>
File: 1254777046.destinas_wallclock.jpg (189 KB, 546x543) Image search: [Google]
1254777046.destinas_wallclock.jpg
189 KB, 546x543
>>
>>
>>683848238
Do it
>>
Let's not argue over this. It's been discussed many times, and it's been made clear time and time again it is a dog with severe facial deformations.
>>
>>
>>683848279
Nope, it's a dog
>>
>>683848585
Don't worry bro, I made you a thread to enjoy. In that thread no one has to prove anything.

>>683848718
>>
>>683848761
a dog?
>>
>>683848945
Stop replying.
>>
>>683849014
>>683849016

Thanks for posting a fox thread dude :)
>>
File: image.png (213 KB, 1111x810) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 1111x810
>>683848761
No, it's a dog. You can clearly see it, not a wolf or fox, but a dog.
>>
>>683848945
Kek, funny and hits the nail on the head. Or in this case the dog in it's dog face.
>>
>>683849073

Yes. A fox.

>>683849190
>>683849258

I've already said she';s a fox, why do you keep saying she's a fox to? We all know she's a fox you don't have to parrot my words!
>>
File: Belts.jpg (730 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Belts.jpg
730 KB, 768x1280
>>
File: sorry stick.png (184 KB, 650x800) Image search: [Google]
sorry stick.png
184 KB, 650x800
>>
>>
>>683849180
Can't help but notice that no one's posting in the dog thread. C'mon, I made it just for you!

>>683848718
>>
>>683849115
Just report and keep posting fluffies. Probably just got off his last ban today.
>>
>>683849607
Stop replying.
>>
>>
>>683845476
YEA, I did the lineart for that picture.
>>
>>
>>
>>683846991
Thanks /b/ro
I enjoyed it
>>
File: Thanks_Obama.jpg (67 KB, 631x732) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_Obama.jpg
67 KB, 631x732
>>683849686
No dude, the plan is we should all go to that thread and leave them here. There's no way the Destinas spammers would post her in a dog thread, they would never admit she's a dog!
>>
>>
File: 1310118821.destinas_destiglow.jpg (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1310118821.destinas_destiglow.jpg
105 KB, 500x500
>>
>>683846136
I did the lineart while TheMuffinMan did the sketch.
>>
>>683847920
thanks doc
>>
>>683849597
Hold on, I'm going to draw a bunch....... of destinas and in each picture brutally murdering without mercy plenty if fluffies.
Win win, you get destinas, we get fluffy abuse.
>>
>>683849888
Report, post fluffies, and check those trips.
>>
>>683849190
this is so bad that make kek
>>
>>683850024
Sorry *plenty of fluffies*
>>
File: 1326580522.destinas_vanigift.jpg (806 KB, 963x1269) Image search: [Google]
1326580522.destinas_vanigift.jpg
806 KB, 963x1269
>>683850024

Can you also draw her killing people? She likes doing that too
>>
>>683849905
I finally understand why abortion and mandatory sterilization should be enforced. Autism must be eradicated in our lifetime, starting with you.
>>
>You go to your knees and speak in as calm a voice as Darth Vader Voice Changer can offer
"Listen here, little one. You do not want to do this. You do not want to stay out here any longer then you have too. You could freeze in this cold, and its only a matter of time before the blizzard comes."
>You heard it on the news, a huge snowstorm is expected after this lull in the weather.
>But the pony refuses, shaking its head and proclaiming itself free from you
>You sigh, and shake your head.
>You decide to let it go, but not before making it truly free
>You tell the others to stop and watch
"This little fluffie believes it is free. And that is a big no-no. So I will punish this fluffie."
>They begin to chatter amongst themselves. The sorry-shakers? The hot-hole? The tunnel-of-no-return?
"I will let it go free."
>They all, including the mare under your bushes, gasp
"And no one will ever disturb it's freedom, or it, again."
>You say in your authoritative Vader voice
>Moving over to the shed, you pick up the cinderblocks that weren't used in the construction of fence-defence
>You move over to the fluffy, who has now stood up
>You begin to put the blocks around that part of the bush
>It begins to cry, apologize even at it's behavior.
>But you know it won't change, the moment you let up it'll just go back to it's rebellious nature
>But you aren't that cruel, it's just a punishment. You'll be sure to provide some kibble and water(if it doesnt freeze) later
>It tries to run away, but because of how low the bushes are to the ground and how deep it's in there, it can't get out
>It's essentially stuck
>This will work
>You build the wall around it, with the only light being what comes from over the blocks and from the top of the dead bush
"You will stay in there, and be 'free'."
>You turn to the others, who have begun to move toward the blocked-off mare
>You whip out your maraca and shake it too them
"This one is to be left alone. No one will talk to it."
>>
>>
>>683850053
>>
>>683849731
I'm the guy who posted it on the booru, and the OP who's colored it. Just uploaded the colored version here: https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/38019
>>
File: bread.jpg (86 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
86 KB, 528x960
>>683848312
Last example is the fluffy manner of expression. The fluffy ''wants''. It wants huggies, it wants food, it wants attention and it wants and it wants and so on. They will never ask permission to enter your lawn and eat the bushes, they will only speak to the owner when confronted and even then usually state they want house and food in exhcange for wuv and huggies, instead of politely apologizing.

Despite being supposed hard animals, feral fluffies mostly seem to band together around the most extrovertedly selfish and demanding fluffy- the smarty - and otherwise never seem to work together. By doing so they expose their true colors - they want to take but not give just like the smarty. Let this sink in - they literally can't work together unless they get to exploit others. That is a trait that not even most HUMAN communities display. But this doesn't matter, as fluffies will consume any fauna and cover the remains with disease spreading feces regardless of intentions and loving smiles.

In short, it's not that fluffies are good and we're bad. It's not that they're pure and we're corrupt for creating art of them being killed in horrendous ways. It's not even truly done for comedy. It's the fact fluffies are literally creatures of evil and exploitative nature, and if left to their own devices would eventually devour humanity (and give huggies and wuv to our cholera and ebola tainted rotting remains).
>>
>>683849888
How did they get under the ice?
>>
Seriously though, next time we get spammed by Destinas fags we should just make a dog thread and post fluffy shit there. They may keep spamming, but we ultimately win because they're posting their dogs in the dog thread
>>
>>683850302
Nope, just fluffies. Take it or go contribute to the anthropomorphic dog thread.
>>
File: 1462856560075-b.png (122 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1462856560075-b.png
122 KB, 800x750
>>683849581
>>
>>683850551
Obama drilled a hole and dropped them in
>>
>>683850403
>>
>>683850650

Sorry then, i'm afraid peace is not an option.
>>
>>
>>683847920
Thanks, doc
>>
File: 1270844924.destinas_streeeetch.jpg (211 KB, 944x1280) Image search: [Google]
1270844924.destinas_streeeetch.jpg
211 KB, 944x1280
>>
>>683850609
Title it dog thread, then OP comment would be some dog bullshit about posting dogs for whatever reason.
>>
>>683850368

That isn't how autism works.
>>
>>
>>683851007
>>
File: 2027446890.jpg (196 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
2027446890.jpg
196 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>683850830
This is an example of that selfish behavior >>683850464
was alluding too.
>>
File: 1291766748.destinas_weeeeeeeee.jpg (202 KB, 964x1280) Image search: [Google]
1291766748.destinas_weeeeeeeee.jpg
202 KB, 964x1280
>>
>>683848585
Prove she's a fox
>>
File: fluff.jpg (537 KB, 1200x1052) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
537 KB, 1200x1052
>>683848778
well most artists I've seen seem to make foals that resemble the mother bestest babbeh
fluffies can obviously see the color of their own fluff after all
>>
File: 2111270307.jpg (302 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
2111270307.jpg
302 KB, 900x1200
>>
>>683851079
Yeah, I did that, though the thread is definitely gonna die. Check it:

>>683848718
>>
File: 1885110831_2.jpg (633 KB, 1296x1936) Image search: [Google]
1885110831_2.jpg
633 KB, 1296x1936
>>
>>683851217
There's no way her tits are real!
>>
File: 1600765343_2.jpg (142 KB, 831x1200) Image search: [Google]
1600765343_2.jpg
142 KB, 831x1200
>>
>>683851217
What's her name, I remember seeing her non-horsecock stuff in the early 2000's
>>
>>683851145
That's clever, honestly no one has fuctioning arms and legs which can do serious damage
>>
File: PairOfTits.jpg (32 KB, 768x510) Image search: [Google]
PairOfTits.jpg
32 KB, 768x510
>>683851381
If you wanna see some real tits, look no further:
>>
>>683851381
They're "real". It's the string implant thing that used to exist. Look up Chelsea Charms and her implant type. Same thing.
>>
>>683851145
>>
I honestly think we should all post here >>683848718
>>
File: 449803771.jpg (322 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
449803771.jpg
322 KB, 1200x803
>>
>>683851621
String implants are still implants though
>>
>>683851703
Not too subtle.
>>
>>683850383
Keep going
>>
>>683851952
Yeah, but it's her boob tissue instead of silicone.
>>
New meta: Try to post in 2 threads at once, the Destinas faggots will have to work even tougher to spam us
>>
File: the triggering.jpg (213 KB, 864x648) Image search: [Google]
the triggering.jpg
213 KB, 864x648
This thread right now
>>
>>683850464
you've forgotten that fluffies always blame themselves for anything wrong that happens

but never actually change their behaviour

it's as though they actually know they're bad but don't care enough (or are too stupid) to behave better
>>
File: 1462752092676.gif (1 MB, 1080x2084) Image search: [Google]
1462752092676.gif
1 MB, 1080x2084
>be me
>installed 4chanx
>filtered 'destinas'
>never see spam or its stub
>me like this anon
>>
File: 1462971217346.png (234 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462971217346.png
234 KB, 1024x768
>>
just gonna put this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2W0laulr9Q
>>
>>683852901
>>
>>683853008
short attention span.
>had sketti
>turned around
>wan sketti
>>
Have a fluffy story if anyone interested, should take 2-3 parts but worried thread will 404 by then. (Parts are pretty long)
>>
File: 1462680450385.png (296 KB, 800x2644) Image search: [Google]
1462680450385.png
296 KB, 800x2644
>>683853038
>>
>>683853038
Chrome?
>>
>>683853203
God damn
>>
>>683853256
Post mayne
>>
>>683853393
chrome firefox opera safari
everything
>>
File: lolwas.jpg (56 KB, 350x405) Image search: [Google]
lolwas.jpg
56 KB, 350x405
>>683846317
>>683846317
>>683848312
>>683848312
>>683850464
So fluffies are basically muslims?
>>
>The fluffies inside get to now play outside, and feeling more rejuvenated the other fluffies return to the shed, and actually perform a lot better then before
>Huh
>Maybe you should do this more often
>You continue along this train of thought as you hear the fluffy under the bushes whine and complain
>You can't just leave it like that, it hurts your soul
>You head inside, find some kibble and water, and return to find the other fluffies stopped playing
>They all stare at you, the snow beginning to fall slowly
>They ask for food
>You tell them they have food in their cages
>They want better food
>You ask whats wrong with their kibble, you add sugar to it always before refilling their trays
"Its not skettie!"
>You sigh, and just continue through the snow, some of them latching onto your feet as you make your way over
>You slip the tray and water bowl under the bushes, manuevering in such a way that you won't get cut by the thorns
>You feel a nip, and peer in
>That little fluff just gone and bit you
>You frown, and make a sort of roar sound
>Through the helmet's voice changer, it sounds a lot more menacing, the poor thing relieves itself in fear
>You aren't cleaning it up
>You also flick it on the nose, where it cries
>You roll your eyes and push the tray to its face, then pull your arm out as your turn and stare down at all the fluffies in your snow covered yard
"Well? Go back to your playing. You have thirty minutes remaining."
>The poor things do not understand the concept of time, so you point to the big cloud off in the distance
"When that cloud is here, you return to shed. Clear?"
>Some stare at the cloud in slight fear, knowing that it could have thunderstorms or worse awaiting inside
>They begin to all form a circle and either try and get the most out of their little time left, or just talk in that babble they make
>Some even begin to mate, or make 'special huggies' as they call it
>No way
Cont.?
>>
File: 1461280716173.png (733 KB, 1000x3150) Image search: [Google]
1461280716173.png
733 KB, 1000x3150
>>683853533
I'm a newfag and can't find the addon
>>
>>683853592
Bump
>>
>>683853656
Darth Maraca here
That was nice of you to post. I can't take all the violence. It's nice to have that to break it up.
>>
>>683853493
Maybe in another thread someone's telling story, but it's about a war but mostly killing fluffies with various gadgets
>>
>>683852554
What a retarded cunt thank god she killed her just as stupid offspring.
>>
>>683853592
Keepgoing bro
>>
>>683853656
please, post more hugbox, I have very little

>>683853592
sure
>>
>>683853592
You don't need to say cont? after each post.

Darth Maracas will always be encouraged.
>>
>>683853846
I kinda need it too as a nice palette cleanser.
>>
File: 515 - comic goldie kmeb safe.jpg (145 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
515 - comic goldie kmeb safe.jpg
145 KB, 960x704
>>683854181
Sure, hugbox dump incoming
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>You reach out to separate them, and succeed and pulling the Stallion off before he can finish
>He whines and complains, and fidgets in your hands
>You turn him upside down, and begin to breath heavily
>Then you hold him up to your face, while hes still upside down
"No special hugs"
"Bwu-"
"NO!"
>That shout spooked a few of them, and especially shocked this one
>He just relieved himself and now it's running down his stomach
>You sigh and drop him in the snow
>You'll have to clean him off, but it wont be nice
>You get the nose, and take hold of the fluffy upside down
>He starts to freak out, and relieves himself until he cannot anymore
"Are you done?"
>He quietly nods yes
>You squeeze the trigger on your hose and let him have a blast of cold water
>He immediately screams, and so you tell him that this is his punishment
>You do it out in the center of your backyard, so that they all can see
>You also want to clean him, so that he won't get sick
You couldn't stand it if he got sick, the poor thing.
>Once the water blasts the majority of it away, you take a rough sponge and squeeze the little flecks and chunks left out of his fluff
>He's shivering cold, but now he is clean
"Your time is up. You won't return to running yet, you need to warm up."
"I did this for your own good. I'm sorry."
>Why should you apologize, it's just a fluffy
>You wrap it up in a thick blanket and bring it back into the shed, placing it by the generator. Hopefully that'll warm it up
>He still sobs quietly, and you shake your head and look back to the others.
"You have ten minutes from the looks of it. No special hugs, that is my only rule while you're out here."
Cont.?
>>
>>
File: 1234734566361.jpg (132 KB, 522x700) Image search: [Google]
1234734566361.jpg
132 KB, 522x700
Just when you thought the fluffy fandom couldn't get any weirder

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/np9pfq485bdxew8/AADTw3onCLTk0aqTzL8ZRmb5a
>>
>>
That's enough hugbox for now. Will post more later.
>>
>>683855067
thanks!

>>683854708
I'm still curious where this will go (since we're not at the action yet), though if nobody else is interested, you might want to stop.
>>
>>683854238
For real yo. Moar? Yes we want fucking more! You have good English and storytelling skills. Always post more.
>>
>>683854780
That's actually fucked up
>>
>>683855576
I will take a vote.
Who wishes to see where Darth Maraca goes as the first wave of the Blizzard kicks in.

>What will happen too the Fluffy trapped under the bush, and walled off?
>Has the Stallion learned his lesson?
>What about that tunnel that leads right into his garden, have any fluffies been trapped in there yet?
>>
>>
File: NotGoat.png (23 KB, 507x318) Image search: [Google]
NotGoat.png
23 KB, 507x318
>>
File: LL1.jpg (2 MB, 550x3300) Image search: [Google]
LL1.jpg
2 MB, 550x3300
>>
File: LL2.jpg (2 MB, 550x3300) Image search: [Google]
LL2.jpg
2 MB, 550x3300
>>
File: LL3.jpg (2 MB, 550x3300) Image search: [Google]
LL3.jpg
2 MB, 550x3300
>>
>>683856076
>Who wishes to see where Darth Maraca goes as the first wave of the Blizzard kicks in.
Please anon, I'm enjoying it
>>
>>
File: takingcontrol.jpg (38 KB, 526x540) Image search: [Google]
takingcontrol.jpg
38 KB, 526x540
>>
File: 37930 - safe tagme trash_talk.png (7 KB, 392x332) Image search: [Google]
37930 - safe tagme trash_talk.png
7 KB, 392x332
>>683857534
>>
File: spidercure.png (131 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
spidercure.png
131 KB, 400x268
>>
>>683847555
nice trips
>>
>>
>>683850464
that picture triggers me
>>
File: 1462730635374.jpg (579 KB, 1078x1622) Image search: [Google]
1462730635374.jpg
579 KB, 1078x1622
>>683853582
Winrar. I lost it at this comment.
>>
>>683856845
>>683856893
>>683856939
I don't like alicorn abuse. They don't exhibit the awful traits of regular fluffies nearly as much, and it's not even justified here.
>>
>>683853656
>google.com
>4chanx
>download
>>
File: Nut Crack.gif (3 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Nut Crack.gif
3 MB, 600x600
>>683853846
>>
>You watch the fluffies continue to play in the snow, making little hovels for them to appear out the other end in, make snow balls to flop into. The whole schabang
>All except one, who is sadly crying off under the bushes
>You sigh, and stroll over to him.
>He is still crying, very softly, and complaining about the cold
>You can't break now, now in front of the other fluffies. It could cause unrest
>You shake your head
>You take off your cloak and throw it over the entire bush, it being large and thick enough to provide some insulation and protection from the snow
>You hoped it would help, but now it can't see or hear the other fluffies playing, though it could barely do either through the cracks in the blocks
>You hear it whine, saying it's scared
>You roll your eyes, and in a moment of cruelty, take hold of the bushes from the side and shake it
>It's thorns cut into it's back and make unpleasant ruffling, which causing the fluffy to once again relieve itself in fear
>You tell it to quiet down, and to let the blanket protect it
>It asks why you give it 'wowest hwurties'
"Because you are being punished."
>That was the only reason you needed to give it
And hopefully the only one you needed to give yourself
>But now without your cloak, you feel the chill bite into your skin
>The fluffies feel it too
>You lead them back into the shed, and place them in their respective cages
>You then close the door, but bring the heating unit inside to warm them up
>You place it by the generator
>You close the shed and head to your door
>You look back at the blanket-covered bush
>A soft cry on the breeze
>You close the door
Cont.?
>>
>>
File: dead.jpg (816 KB, 1168x6008) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
816 KB, 1168x6008
>>
File: hardblock.png (2 MB, 1268x2336) Image search: [Google]
hardblock.png
2 MB, 1268x2336
>clicking random shit to post
>post hugbox
>FUCK
>>
>>683858413
Yes! Keep going!
>>
File: newbabbeh1.png (84 KB, 1140x586) Image search: [Google]
newbabbeh1.png
84 KB, 1140x586
>>
>>683846136
Missed this post, but if you're still around, here's your response.

I do draw, but haven't been contributing any drawings to the fluffy community. I want to some time in the future, but not for now.
>>
>>683857877

England is fucking weird.
>>
>>683848415
FIRE IN YOUR ASS!
>>
>>683859479
I wish there was more Fluff TV conetnt
>>
>>683858413
please do
>>
I made a fluffy quest on /qst/, just search fwuffeh Quest!
>>
>>683860729
Also, where's the fluffykin guy from last night?
>>
>>683859277
i dont get it. Fluffyhell is russia or is that heaven?
>>
>The day arrives and, as expected, its still snowing the tears of lost fluffies
>You cover yourself in your new, thick, black blanket and grab your maracas
>You finish your conference with the city council, who have asked for details on the type of generator you made and the systems needed to make more Fluffy-Generators, or Fluffrators as they're nicknamed
>That's sick, but it works
>The city council is greatful for the work you've done for them
>People thank you on the street, saying you're helping to keep them warm
>But you feel cold, even under your blanket
>Maybe its the fact you're in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt
>Who knows, who cares. You obviously don't.
>You return home sometime after 1 and check up on the fluffies
>Looks like the one who was washed is now asleep by the heating unit
>It would be cute if there wasn't a particular smell in the air
>It had relieved itself, this time in front of the heating unit, which was creating a putrid smell of burning feces
>You shake your head, and gently pick it up
>Taking it outside, away from the humming of the shed, you awaken it the best way you know how
>You take your maracas and shake them fast and hard against it's ears
>It awakens with a start, and looks up to you pleadingly
>It looks like it's time for it's punishment
>You place it in the heating hole, though since it was so nice as to hog the warmth for itself..
"You will be working on the Stamper without the heating unit."
>It asks why, and you tell it why; the other fluffies were cold; he saw them shivering as they ran, and brought productivity low
>You cannot punish them, they were the victims here
>So you're punishing it, and demand it start stamping on those pads to make the power needed
>It refuses, so you give it a gentle clonk on the back
>It's fluff absorbs the hit, so you believe a harder one is in order.
>Not enough to break bones, but enough to get the message across
>You thwack it on it's rear
Cont.?
>>
>>683861163
Yes plz
>>
File: kylemerchant.png (12 KB, 88x120) Image search: [Google]
kylemerchant.png
12 KB, 88x120
>>
>>683851007
>let's pour her with garden hose

Thats some "Bart I'm piss" level engrish"
>>
>>683861099
>fog the cloaks the fluffyhell
>fluffyhell
>hell
Yes it is. There are a lot of Fluffy community members in ye olde Motherland, which is why it is considered fluffyhell.
>>
>It cries, but it understands the message, and begins to gently trot in place
>Satisfied, you open up the awning. The snow won't get to it, but the cold will
>No heating unit for this one
>It cries softly, but you caution against it
"If you cry, your tears will freeze. That will be very painful."
>It shuts up immediately, and just lowers it's head as it trots.
>You decide to check on the fluffie in the bush
>Surprisingly it made it through the night, but is very weak and still very, very scared
>You huff, knowing that it is too weak to attempt a recovery and yet, you cannot bring yourself to beat the shit out of it with your maracas, no matter how many people on the internet would think it was funny.
>What do you do?
>>
File: british fluffy.jpg (1 MB, 1000x3500) Image search: [Google]
british fluffy.jpg
1 MB, 1000x3500
>>683859993
>>
File: jewdetected.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
jewdetected.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>683862130
>>
File: abstractb8.png (6 KB, 892x460) Image search: [Google]
abstractb8.png
6 KB, 892x460
>>683862130
>>
File: b8.jpg (36 KB, 460x331) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
36 KB, 460x331
>>683862130
>>
>>683862662
>>683862730
>>683862787
I do not understand, what do you want Darth Maraca to do?
You know his shed is still full of things.
>>
File: 1461290277592.png (29 KB, 893x592) Image search: [Google]
1461290277592.png
29 KB, 893x592
>>683863275
>>
File: Seabreeze02.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Seabreeze02.jpg
121 KB, 1024x1024
>>683866378
>>
>>683850464
Good point... It still hurts like a bitch tho
>>
File: asperger daddy 8.png (206 KB, 568x3986) Image search: [Google]
asperger daddy 8.png
206 KB, 568x3986
>>683866701
>>
File: 14628921646061435107795.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
14628921646061435107795.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>683866471
OH YEAH!
>>
>>683866592
The mods are actually doing shit now. Just look what happened to the dog. Fuck off.
>>
File: asperger daddy 9.png (91 KB, 568x2912) Image search: [Google]
asperger daddy 9.png
91 KB, 568x2912
>>683866753
>>
>>683866072
NOPE I WASN'T EVEN AWARE OF THAT ONE.
>>
File: asperger daddy 10.png (282 KB, 568x2727) Image search: [Google]
asperger daddy 10.png
282 KB, 568x2727
>>683866801
>>
File: bcf.jpg (26 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
bcf.jpg
26 KB, 600x417
>>
File: asperger daddy 11.png (132 KB, 568x4619) Image search: [Google]
asperger daddy 11.png
132 KB, 568x4619
>>683866864
>>
File: Fla17.png (41 KB, 971x632) Image search: [Google]
Fla17.png
41 KB, 971x632
>>683866767
>>
>>683866876
Thanks for the bumps.
>>
>>683845476
CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/ CANCER OF /b/
>>
>>683866291
Do people really jerk it to this? I mean, I know we're the scum of the earth but wtf
>>
>>683867193
>Doesn't realise all of /b/ is cancer

Go back to bed kiddo.
>>
File: enfie01.png (511 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
enfie01.png
511 KB, 1000x1500
>>683867005
>>
>You decide to end it's pain, mercifully
>You dismember the bricks one by one, enough for you to reach in with both arms, and clasp them gently around the fluff
>It whines, but it does not resist you, it cannot.
>You pull it from underneath as slowly as you can, the thorns have it good.
>You pull just enough for the black scruffs of fur to come off, and it complains about this
>You shake your head, and gently coo it as you hold it
>It likes the warmth you give it, as well as the 'huggies'
>You need to do this quick, you can't get attached
>You walk over to the stum, at the corner of your backyard
>A swing used to hang here
>Not anymore
>You lay the fluffy down gently on it's belly, and you ask it to go to sleep
>It tells you it's not tired, but you can see it in it's eyes
>You tell it that when it's time to wake up, it can have all the warmth and 'skettie' it wants
>You cover it's body with the blanket from the bush, only up to it's neck
>It's warm, and closes it's eyes
>You head back to the shed, and retrieve your axe
>A heavy, thick iron axe. Double sided
>You walk over to it, and gently hum as softly a song as you can to help lull it to sleep
>If you're going to end it, then you do not want it to be in pain, or aware of the situation
>As you raise the axe, you hear it mutter something, something that strikes you
"Fank yu daddi..."
>...
>...
>... One chop, and that's all it takes to end it's suffering
>You welt up inside, and fall to your knees
>You have now killed two, and it's weight makes you fall to your knees
But you ended it's suffering!
>You caused it to suffer
You didn't know it would end like this!
>But you hoped it would
>You sigh, and stand up. You walk over to the shed, and retrieve the shovel
>You dig a small hole, about three feet in
>You wrap the body tightly, and place it face down, and position it as if it were sleeping
>You bury it with snow and dirt
>>
>>683866072
I think that's all that exists of that one
>>
>>683867193
Seriously, we know your fucking name.
>>
Anyone know why my fluffy quest on /qst/ was deleted?
>>
File: 1461186077174.png (68 KB, 1242x780) Image search: [Google]
1461186077174.png
68 KB, 1242x780
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10189817

I would like to know where the thread stands on this issue
>>
File: 1461873334502.png (96 KB, 1008x1132) Image search: [Google]
1461873334502.png
96 KB, 1008x1132
>>
>>683867786
Only faggots get to make threads.
>>
File: 1461876471188.png (445 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1461876471188.png
445 KB, 850x850
>>
>>683867786
they don't understand us so they hate us

try something with a faggot wizard, they'll love ya
>>
File: 1461731695238.jpg (167 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461731695238.jpg
167 KB, 1200x900
>>
>>
File: 1461846063721.png (496 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1461846063721.png
496 KB, 900x600
>>
File: SKHFk0z.png (2 MB, 2000x1496) Image search: [Google]
SKHFk0z.png
2 MB, 2000x1496
>>
File: 1461730619619.jpg (288 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461730619619.jpg
288 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>683868176
SMOKY WAWA
>>
>>683866901
anymore?
>>
>>683867210
OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH
IT GIVES ME 69 MILLION ORGASMS A DAY
>>
>>683866901
He might be a dick, but he knows how to protect his Fluffy.
>>
>>683868581
11 isn't enough?

no there's no more.
>>
>>683868176
I've never shoved a hot pepper up my ass. Does it sting really bad or what?
>>
Search The Islands in /qst/, I hijacked my own thread. Fluffy Quest is immortal.
>>
>>683867210
people jack off to everything you fucking asshole and no most of us dont.
>>
>>683868750
no 11 is not enough
>>
File: 1461114398546.png (521 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461114398546.png
521 KB, 900x900
>>
>>683869168
I do it all the time, it hurts really bad at first but I've built up a tolerance to it.
>>
>>683869168
yup likr pourin hot sauce on your dick
>>
=> Darth Maraca, contemplate what you've done
>You go back outside about ten minutes later, and take a spare heating unit from the shed
>You point it down into the hole where the Stallion is
>The heat warms him up, and you give him a small cup full of kibble
>It's the least you can do while still keeping it a punishment
>To make sure he doesn't see your weakness, you pinch his nose a little
>You then turn around, tell the fluffies they can sleep, and fill the backup generator outside with gas
>You head back inside, and go call up a friend
>>
File: 1461724130649.jpg (82 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461724130649.jpg
82 KB, 900x1200
>>683869168
capsacin is a skin irritant which is why peppers are spicy.
>>
MORE PORN PLEASE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>683869436
I've never done that either but ok
>>
>>683869198
Anyone want to join?
It will keep coming back, hijacking more threads. FLUFFY QUEST IS IMMORTAL!
>>
File: Rekt_8f7ccd_5879453.jpg (130 KB, 750x833) Image search: [Google]
Rekt_8f7ccd_5879453.jpg
130 KB, 750x833
HUGE BLACK NIGGER COCK IN SIDE TINY FLUFFY PUSHY PLEASE!

PENIS
>>
>>683869765
Oops wrong reply, meant one below it
>>
>>683866901
This is fucking amazing.
>>
File: carnduck.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
carnduck.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
one of my all time faves
>>
File: 5c6.jpg (161 KB, 740x746) Image search: [Google]
5c6.jpg
161 KB, 740x746
...>>683869918
>>683869659
>>683866767
>>683866471
>>683866378
>>683866291
>>
>>683869327
At least he killed the poopy baby
>>
>>
>>683869866
Thread has been hijacked.
Still nobody there.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 155

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.