Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Give legit reasons to hate trump, having...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53
File: trump.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
Give legit reasons to hate trump, having a big mouth isnt a reason.
>>
File: trump_and_turtle.jpg (50 KB, 599x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_and_turtle.jpg
50 KB, 599x733
>>683791234
he doesn't belong in control of the greatest country in the world. he's way out of his league.
>>
He doesn't believe anything he says, and never actually has. If you've been paying attention to Trump over these many hilarious years, he's a great PR guy that says only things that will get him attention and recognition. I don't get why anyone doesn't remember how much outlandish shit this guy has done for the past 30 some odd years.
>>
>>683791234
He's a corporate business guy from new york that just say things that people want to hear so he can get in office and fuck everyone over just to evade taxes and get more profit in money and won't do anything unless it involves getting more money.

Grammar and English isn't my native language because I am from Easter Europe but people these days don't want to look into the history of those running in power but only wanting to hear what the day along the way because of ignorance is strong amongst the young people snd those that aren't ignorant are either old or silent because of the backlash they would receive from the ignorant groups.

I see this happen before during my years of growing up in Eastern Europe and it is likely to happen again but with a corporate business man.

I do sincerely hope the Americans won't be tricked by this new york business man or Hillary Clinton and god forbid that old man with glasses gets in office or your country will turn into the USSR if that happens.

May god help you all.
>>
>>683792082
Yurope please leave and stay leave no one cares about your free healthcare
>>
>>683791234

His foreign policy is nuts.
Screw allies and make deals with Putin.
>>
File: image:50185.jpg (37 KB, 546x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:50185.jpg
37 KB, 546x470
>>683792082
>implying god exist

Stay naive buttblasted yurope trash
>>
>>683792082
Well aren't you the stupidest fucking retard to ever live

He's going to build a giant fucking wall and none of you fags can do any about it CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!
>>
File: 1460650471051.jpg (626 KB, 1212x1497) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460650471051.jpg
626 KB, 1212x1497
>Implying there are

Can´t stump the Trump.
>>
>>683792082
> just say things that people want to hear
that's hillary.
>>
>>683791234
being a sandnigger would be a reason I guess.
>>
File: 1457767574061.jpg (1 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457767574061.jpg
1 MB, 2322x4128
The only reason I need to vote for Trump.
More hot girls.
>>
>>683793552
it used to be only democrats who did that but now trump is too. it's sad.
>>
This reflection in my mirror reminds me of you.
>>
>>683793746
He really isn't though.
>>
>>683791234
Wants to torture innocent people if they are in the family of someone called a 'terrorist'
Wants to expand libel laws so he can sue reporters that say negative things about him
>>
>>683793395
he's been stumped literally 4 times
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1626
>>683791234
He's an reactionary asshole supported by white nigger reactionary assholes, who'd I'd gladly shoot given half the chance.
>>
Just a reminder that if you don't like Trump it's because you've been brainwashed by the liberal media.
>>
Give me a legit reason why anyone besides mia love should be his vice president
>>
>>683794085
That's a very reactionary thing to do towards people you think are overly reactionary.
>>
>>683794298
And? Problem?
>>
>>683794085
shooting them would be reactionary, too
>>
>>683794391
And? Problem?
>>
>>683793395
is that a native american being shown as part of the "foreign horde"?
>>
most strange thing about this guy is that he somehow convinced people that he's anti-establishment
>>
File: TRUMP.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
no hate here
>>
hes racist and u guys r racist so u like him
>>
>>683791234

People getting all Thier info from media. When you see interviews with people who know or met him they say he's th3 nicest dude I th3 world with a big heart.

I want him for emperor. I would be proud to fight for him.
>>
Faild business man by cheating the system. Bankrupted 4 times. Why the fuck sell steaks through sharper image. Feed with a silver spoon up his ass. Racist orangutan. Ties with multiple mob families. Does not know what stuggle is. Wants to fuck his own daughter,gross. He is a failure. What makes you think he can run this country?
>>
File: 1448470396111.jpg (430 KB, 709x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448470396111.jpg
430 KB, 709x648
>>
I can't think of a single person who would be less qualified than Trump to be POTUS. Makes it impossible for him to pick a VP. Only reasonable choice is an inanimate object or some kind of animal (not a smart one like dog or cat).
>>
File: 1459878700714.jpg (64 KB, 274x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459878700714.jpg
64 KB, 274x268
>>683791440
> so don"t take a fence
>>
A starting point for your uneducated faggot self is to provide a reason that even just implies that he is establishment.
>>
>>683791234
He doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. Take for instance the other day when he said that the US can't default on its debt because it prints the money. That's just flat out wrong. If you try to solve debt by printing more money, you don't get rid of debt you just increase the country's money supply. Increasing the money supply causes inflation, which you'd think a "savvy" businessman like Big Don would understand inflation but clearly he doesn't. He's like a freshman who thinks he knows everything already when coming into college but just winds up looking stupid. Also, he flip flops on his policies CONSTANTLY. The other day he went back on his policy of not allowing a single muslim refugee to agreeing to some form of amnesty for a small amount. Maybe people defend this by saying "Hes adjusting his opinions based on the information!" Which makes sense because one can change their mind when the facts change. However, no facts have changed. Trump is realizing that hes alienated tons of more moderate republican voters so hes trying to go back on his stance. In summation, he's an idiot when it comes to properly running a nation and doesnt have what it takes to be a good leader.
>>
File: screen_shot.png (252 KB, 496x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screen_shot.png
252 KB, 496x555
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
>>
>>683794684
His interviews are incoherent, they show a stupid man with no knowledge of politics not answering questions and repeating simple phrases.
>>
>>683794886
████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗ ░░░░
░░░░╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝ ░░░░
░░░░░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗ ░░░░
░░░░██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗░░░░
░░░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝ ░░░░
>>
>>683791234
tiny hands
>>
>>683795002
Reagan was a top tier president too.
>>
>>683791234
He's too fucking soft.

He doesn't want to invade Mexico to stop the invasion at it's source, he doesn't want to gas the muslims in the name of Jesus christ (all hail), and he doesn't want to liberate Europe from the liberals and establish the one true kingdom of Jesus
>>
>>683794857

Yet, still a better choice than Hillary.
>>
>>683791234
He's Gonna Make 'Murica Great Again!

As a nationalist, he will make a great president. I for one am a nationalist, and believe in taking care of my own first and foremost. My own being fellow legally documented Americans. The pundits and talking heads on the various media outlets, boasting with their worthless liberal arts (journalism) degrees, sure seemingly know a lot more about economics, foreign policy, and immigration than a billionaire ivy league graduate, global spectrum business man and his team of advisers (Carl Icahn, etc.)... I'll take my chances on Donald Trump over any other candidate running.

>Hillary for prison 2016.
>>
>>683791234
most people don't actually hate him, they just think he'd be a bad president because he's really bad on policy (even most of his fans agree).

he thinks climate change isn't real because it's cold outside sometimes, he thinks vaccines cause autism (lol), he has no real knowledge of foreign policy, he can't give specific answers on any policy questions because he doesn't have them.

furthermore, right wingers typically don't like him because they realize he's not a real right winger. it's quite clear he doesn't have a problem with reproductive rights (clearly likes PP, conveniently flipflopped on abortion), is overall quite liberal socially.

seems quite obvious he's just doing what hillary is doing, which is saying what the stupid people want to hear so they'll vote for him. he's just less corrupt.

he's still one of the better candidates though, because he won't actually have the power to ruin anything too seriously.
>>
>>683795114
Please, tell me why. And use specific examples.
>>
File: Vote'16.jpg (7 KB, 188x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vote'16.jpg
7 KB, 188x227
Voting '16
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (155 KB, 657x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.jpg
155 KB, 657x684
Just a reminder that he's about break the GOP record for voter turnout.
If you don't like him or hate him for some retarded reason then you should probably consider not voting.
>>
>>683794684
>People getting all Thier info from media
>When you see interviews with people who know or met him

where do you go to watch your interviews, if it's not media
>>
>>683795261

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>683795114
Hillary has Secretary of State experience and falls pretty close to center on policy. Not a huge fan but way better than trump.
>>
>>683791234
he doesn't shit about the country he wants to lead.
>>
>>683795337
The Republican party is realizing too late that appealing to America's least intelligent people will prove to bite them in the ass.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>>683795056
>>
>>683795261
He's a better choice than Hillary because even though he's worse on policy, presidents really aren't as powerful as you think they are and it'll damage establishment politics, which will change politics for the better in the long run.
>>
His tax plan is nonsense, he flip flops all the time, you can comb over a bald spot but not America's problems.
>>
Donald Trump is almost the same primary voters of MCcain and Romney added together.
Ignore what the shills and the media are trying to spew at you, people love Trump.
>>
>>683795434
How bout answering my question/not using a biased source? Idiot.
>>
File: polls.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
polls.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
>>683792875
what makes you think the stump is going to win?

May as well feel the bern
>>
>>683795002
it works on the white trash, the 15% of voters that have so far voted for him.
>>
File: wherejobs.jpg (43 KB, 482x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wherejobs.jpg
43 KB, 482x337
>>683795549
You clearly haven't listened to Trump at all.
He's even acknowledged that deporting the illegals could hurt the economy.
>>
>>683795586
those are largely redneck states, obviously they'll have a massive GOP turnout, especially when someone like Trump is involved.
>>
>>683793653
Hillary has Lena Dunham AND Jennifer Lawrence who are equally hot. and if you don't think so you're literally raping them.
>>
>>683791234
He's full of shit, he's not a good businessman just an idiot, he doesn't know how he can't force another country to do something he wants, his ideas are not well planned at all. For a "businessman" he doesn't know how international relationships work or what depends on them.
>>
Try to fix the establishment when we don't have a possible American Hitler on our hands. I actually dislike comparing him to Hitler because Hitler was actually intelligent.
>>
>>683795535
>Implying the establishment didn't want him this whole time.
>>
>>683795670
to be fair, Trump has a better chance at winning because he's at least going to be the nominee. if it came down to Sanders vs Trump, Sanders would destroy him because of the independent vote. He won't beat Hillary though.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 800x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 800x598
>>683795674
>>
>>683791234
The president is the purveyor of America. He needs to represent and be everything that is right with America. He is our global spokesperson.

Trump is every bad American stereotype concentrated down to one person. Loud, arrogant, thinks he can tell everyone else who to do, and involves himself in everyone's business. He acts as if America needs no allies and can do everything without anyone's help. He will fucks us globally.
>>
>>683795863
there's no conceivable reason for the establishment to want Trump and it's obvious to anyone who paid attention that they don't rofl
>>
>>683795660

> Idiot.

Found the liberal. These sorts always resort to name calling when someone with a better opinion shows up.
>>
File: 1459966246641.png (675 KB, 919x1176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459966246641.png
675 KB, 919x1176
>>683795775
Hillary won more southern states than Trump, so what does that say about the demoshits?
>>
>>683795586
>people love Trump

that's the whole problem.
you guys need more choices than two, how are two parties supposed to represent every fucking american? if one's a troll and one's an ass, people might just go with the troll.
>>
>>683795715
So he knows he will hurt the economy but still plans on doing it? Is that a reason to vote for him?
>>
File: 1456120732602.png (463 KB, 1296x912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456120732602.png
463 KB, 1296x912
>>683795997
>>683795775
LOL
>>
>>683795549

>His tax plan is nonsense

His real tax plan is to quietly end the audits of every tax return he's filed since 2008.

Pretty smart actually.
>>
>>683795535
Presidents don't have a lot of constructive power, but they do have quite a bit of destructive power. Trump can reverse executive orders as well as nominate Supreme Court justices. That and he will sign any sort of plan that would set us back on healthcare, expand libel laws, and keep gitmo running indefinitely
>>
File: Trump5.jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump5.jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>
>>683795977
you're right. he's the america that Europe sees when these loud white trash shitheads wander into a town, feeling entitled and start demanding everyone speak enlglish.
>>
>>683796079
>I don't understand economics
Obvious bernout
>>
>>683795978
>Lower corporate taxes
>The establishment is owned by corporations
Well why would they want that?
>>
He said that he likes Game of Thrones-
>>
>>683792330
So you want to pay $5000+ for cancer treatment if you were to get it?

Or free?
>>
>>683796140

> http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

False meme.
>>
>>683795825
Wow, three feminist cunts.
>>
>>683796051
>>683795586


white trash love trump. that accounts for his getting 15% of the people to vote for him. that's what that chart says, btw. 15%. there's a reason it's those hand picked states on this meme and the trump supporters are too dumb to see what that proves.
>>
>>683791234
He has more hair than me.
>>
>>683796381
you rapist
>>
>>683795993
>found the liberal
>resort to name calling

Nobody tell him, maybe he'll get it
>>
>>683796422
>white trash
>Being in this much damage control
no faggot, Trump is getting the democrat vote too.
Look at the democrats lower voter turnout with the republicans high voter turnout.
The American people have spoken and they want trump.
Facts don't lie you obvious tumblrina
>>
>>683796312

> free and on the waiting list for treatment
> dead before your turn
>>
How is having a big mouth not a reason? 90% of the president's job is communication, and most of that is in the realm of foreign relations. Having a big mouth is a very legitimate reason for disliking Trump as a candidate.

That aside, he's a blatant liar (aka a politician) who claims to not be a politician. He manipulates the media. He manipulates people with views he doesn't identify with ( conservative Republicans).

He's also been a large force of polarization in this country. His success has contributed greatly to the success of Bernie Sanders. Unfortunately, we haven't seen two extreme candidates like this since the civil war, and he knows it, and he abuses it. This is not the sort of candidate that I can comfortably say will support my views as an elected official.
>>
Don't trust a man like Trump who has bad ulterior motives. Like Hilary.
>>
>>683794224
or the liberal media thinks along the same lines as other liberals...
ya think? ...just maybe?

and wtf does that chart have to do with anything? god you're retarded
>>
File: canadaball.png (44 KB, 288x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canadaball.png
44 KB, 288x200
Dont mind me just a Canadian enjoying the thread
>>
>>
>>683796573
>not understanding how primaries work

You can't just be registered democrat and vote in the republican primary you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>683796891
trump could win every one of those southern states with 100% voter turnout and it wouldn't matter. he'd still lose.
>>
>>683796891
>Implying you can't switch which is clearly what happened.
Do the math you obvious high schooler.
>>
>>683796608

Im so sorry that you wont be able to elect a nigger in this election. If only Trump had black skin . Black skin means good . White skin means bad .
>>
>>683796749
How do you feel about liberals pushing to change the voting system?

I don't know much about it, but Americans like entertainment too.
>>
>>683795997
>demoshits

wow haha you OWNED those libtards xd

it says literally nothing about the democratic party, in case you are actually stupid enough to imply that it does. Hillary is far more conservative than Bernie and they are the only 2 running, so Hillary will pick up the redneck states. Like the graphic pointed out, Democrat turnout was extremely low in those bad states, which is to be expected.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>683791234
>>
>>683796891
> not understanding how open primaries work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_primaries_in_the_United_States
>>
>>683795997
It's because southern states have larger populations of African americans, actually. They tend to be democratic voters.
>>
>>683796987
I voted for Ron Paul. You clearly don't know who you're talking to.
>>
File: 1461819963994.png (82 KB, 938x1453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461819963994.png
82 KB, 938x1453
>>683796979

This is outdated from2012 but I guarantee if you can compare the primary turnouts of 2012 and 2016 there would be an obvious national change.
>>
>>683795997
>doesn't understand how primaries work
>posts in a political thread anyway
>>
>>683791234
he is a clown. he has made a spectacle of himself many times in the past and that alone is a good enough reason not to respect him. If he insists on running for president, and has a chance of winning, being that boorish he deserves to be hated.
>>
I've got no personal problem with the dude, but my two main reasons I would never vote for him are:

1. No foreign policy experience. Sure, he'd have some advisers, but you really need to have a good grasp of global diplomacy as POTUS

2. Thinking private sector success will translate into being able to manage the public sector.
>>
>>683791234

White Privilege
Thin Privilege while fat shaming.
Being an asshole in general.

Hillary is the best choice. More experience, smarter, actually knows how to run government and run a country.
>>
>>683797045
Different states have different rules. Not the guy you're replying to, but it isn't open everywhere.
>>
>>683796116
As far as healthcare goes, Trump is the most liberal out of all the GOP candidates. He obviously has to pretend he hates obamacare, but the fact that he has no real proposals of his own, and the fact that he slipped up and said healthcare should be provided by the government during a recent town hall make this obvious.

expanding libel laws isn't as bad as you make it sound, currently in the US it's possible to outright lie about people in the media and get away with it. if that's the only thing he's trying to fix, that's actually a good thing. not sure what his specific plans are though.

as for gitmo, don't really care. it existing isn't the end of the world lol
>>
>>683792505
"Allies"? You mean the countries that we essentially provide everything for?

I'd rather be friendly with the second largest world power at the expense of a couple scrawny euro-Nordic countries that are cucking themselves as we speak anyway.
>>
>>683791234

reasons to hate Trump:

> he promised TRUTH on 9/11 ... won't deliver

> his son-in-law is a JEWFAG
>>
>>683796265
basically every GOP candidate stands for lowering corporate taxes moron, why would they pick HIM for that reason? have you even been paying attention to the trump media coverage?
>>
>>683797045
California, which is a pretty big portion of votes, doesn't have open primaries. If you break it down by delegates, most states don't have open primaries.
>>
>>683791234
what color eye shadow is he using on those suitcase size bags under his eyes
>>
>>683791234
He has that head of 1000 pedophilia rings vibe
>>
>>683797238
>foreign policy
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao
Plus in modern times the president doesn't deal directly with foreign policy but rather the secretary of state deals with that.
Pls stay out of politic discussion.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2171x2105) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2171x2105
>>683796749
Better go build more houses round there anon
A lot of libfags will move to Canada after Trump wins
>>
>>683797313
>2nd largest world power
If you're counting land mass and nukes. Russian economy is fugged, partially because we and most of Europe + others have sanctioned the shit out of them. There's literally no reason to cut ties with our stronger economic partners to be pills with Russia, even if trump voters think it would be lulz/keks/whatever
>>
>>683796985
Democrats aren't voting for trump. It takes time to get your party affiliation changed in most states, in some you had to do it months ahead of time.

Trump is attracting the white trash because he has courted the "I don't like people who aren't 'mericans" demographic with Muslim bans and IDs and his fictitious wall around Mexico.
>>
>>683796573
>tumblrina
If only there were a word or phrase that could out some one as not only a complete fucking idiot but abject asshole... Hmmm. If only there was a global database of information that could be accessed by anyone to prove that that abject asshole idiot was not only a lying sack of shit, but a fucking imbecile as well... Hmmm.... OH! Look! I found it! Cunt. You're father is undoubtedly disappointed in the fucking loser you are. DIAF
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/19/471102628/yes-clintons-gotten-the-most-votes-but-gop-has-more-overall
>>
>>683797548
Do the math, like I said.
I can tell you're scared of the truth anon.
People actually like Trump unlike the Tv that clearly brainwashed you.
Go back to watching jon leibowitz stewart and jon oliver.
>>
>>683797496
>image on the left supposed to represent positive ideals
>showcases nationalism, warfare, religion and some 200 year old legal document

nice dude lol
>>
>>683794325
strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
>>
>>683791234
He's clearly into girls under 13 look at him
>>
>>683797493
Still not voting for him, and your condescension won't win many people to your side. You're as bad as the fucking berniefags. Gtfo
>>
>>683797585
Oh wow the party with only 2 candidates vs the party with at one time had over 6, while Trump is breaking records and democrats are having a record drop in turnout.
>>
>>683797496

Progress is EVERYBODY (not just whites) being treated equally, and having an equal voice.

Don't like it? Fuck off then.
>>
>>683797774
I'm really just doing it for this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%25_rule_(Internet_culture)
Stop thinking everything is about you.
>>
>>683797496
We'll just build a wall and make the liberals pay for it
>>
>>683797690
>john LIEBOWITZ stewart
Try not to cut your self edge lord white nigger
>>
>>683795977
Wrong. He is isolationist. How the fuck does that make him "want to tell everyone else who to do"?

Why the fuck can't people come up with actual real arguments against this guy? He literally wants to be involved LESS globally, and has said do. What in the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>683797690
only the white trash in the south like him. the poor peple down there. which so far is 15% of the people, that's all who's voted for him.
>>
>>683791234
the game
>>
>>683797287
Except libel laws already exist in cases of lies and slander, trump wants immunity from criticism.
I can't understand how trump supporters will rally around the importance of the second amendment and blatantly turn a blind eye when trump wants to say fuck the first amendment.
>>
>>683797893
the response to this comment will be edgy white secluded turbovirgins spouting racist rhetoric because they fell for the 4chan memes and actually damaged their brains into becoming racists, just so you know

inb4 these virgins assume i'm some "refugees are welcome" sjw person just because i'm not a mentally ill racist
>>
>>683798016
Count the drop in democrats and compare to the rise in the republican turnout.
Numbers and facts really do offend you tumblrinas I can tell.
>>
>>683795977
>>683796150
I am European and well versed in International politics (I work in the EU governmental system)
I can tell you without a doubt that Trump is your one and only chance (besides armed revolution that will not end well) to get out of the clutches of the International banking and business deals that are strangling the American (and European) economies (TTIP / TPP).
Who the hell cares about stereotypes ?
Putin respects the man, European weak, sell-out prime ministers and presidents will as well.
>>
>>683798014
I'm not him, but "who" likes like it was meant to be "what" - probably posting from a phone

Also, he gives that impression because he's in favor of violating personal liberties (ID's for muslims for instance). Yes, this is part of an overall isolationist party, but you can't ignore the results of the policies he's proposing.
>>
>>683797849
Trump is shit. His supporters are shit, you are shit. And you will lose in a way that will make Mondale weep. End aye fucking story kiddo. That's the motherfucking fact jack. Now, fuck off and die.
>>
>>683798163
Democrats think yelling and screaming and banging on drums to disrupt an event should be protected under free-speech.
You should KYS
>>
>>683798194
i'm a democrat and i didn't bother to vote in the primary. why? because either clinton or bernie would be fine by me. i'm voting democrat no matter what.
>>
>>683797893
Lol equality. Really? Is that what college entrance practices are? By punishing Asians and whites for their race and rewarding blacks?

The new left does not want equality. Because on an equal playing field some races get their fucking ass kicked. And you know that is true. So why even bring that word up?
>>
>>683798194
>primary season is representative of how an election will go

Ha, no. That's why you faggots thought Romney was a shoe in.
>>
File: ohhyes.png (93 KB, 457x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohhyes.png
93 KB, 457x375
>>683791234
>>683791234

He, along with Hillary are establishment candidates to the T. Hillary is corrupt and paid for by people like Trump. Trump used to buy politicians, is therefore corrupt and as much the establishment as politicians (as he's the benificiary of poitcal corruption).

He wants mexico to pay for the wall which is illegal and immoral.

He says he'll control chinas tariffs (which he cant)

On Politifact most of his statements are false, a few of other candidates (Kusich, Rubio, Hillary, Sanders much less than half).

He is a con-man of the highest order. He talks in sophist manerisms: "I'll have the best with me, I am the best, nobody can beat me" with no meaning but a vague message so he has no policies.

Raped his wife.

Supported bby KKK and won't dis-avow them.

Cruz's dad lol?

TLDR: He's pretending to be anti-establishment when he's been profiting from the establishment for years and is literally the beneficiary of corruption.
>>
>>683797261
give me a description of yourself anon
>>
>>683798194
>tumblrina
Life is not the internet you dumb fucking cunt. Saying that stupid shit as an epithet means nothing to anyone over the age of fucking 12. Grow the fuck up. Or get new fucking material.
>>
>>683798014
He contradicts himself CONSTANTLY. He's said many times that he will 'beat ISIS'. that's not exactly isolationist.
>>
>>683798385
>you
No, actually I predicted he would lose simply because his numbers were so low compared to Bush in 00.
But now Trump is about to Beat Bushs primary turnout.
>>
>>683797747
The imagines on the left are supposed to represent our great past and how libcuks call the right images as "progress", considering it butchered the good things we had before

>>683797893
Kek, you libfags are funny, asking the ones defending the real Murica to leave but will be the first to leave when Trump wins
Smh
have fun running from polar bears or something in Canada :)
>>
>>683798163
>Except libel laws already exist in cases of lies and slander

They're far more strict in Europe than they are in the US. There's no reason to suggest he won't expand them to Europe-levels but instead will go full fascist. The "immunity from criticism" is something you made up based on your impression of his personality.

>I can't understand how trump supporters will rally around the importance of the second amendment and blatantly turn a blind eye when trump wants to say fuck the first amendment.

Not a trump supporter, not even close. You're just making this out to be a worse thing than it is. People who act like free speech is the ultimate holy grail that must be 100% left intact at any and all costs are a bit creepy to me. Any libel law expansion that Trump is in favor of is either fairly benign, or he won't be able to pass it with his limited power.
>>
>>683798538
It still doesn't matter you silly nilly head.
>>
>>683798006
And the mexicans too
They got too much things for free round here
Now they gotta pay us back
>>
>>683798294
very eloquent,
yes you've convinced me of the error of my ways and made it abundantly clear that your intellectual superiority makes your arguments the ones to beat.

God....You and your entire kind are the reason everybody is and should be voting for Trump.
Just out of curiosity : what ethnicity and life views do you hail from/have?
>>
>>683791440
So you have no reason, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>683798301
If its for a protest, it certainly should be.
Imagine, for instance, the communist party holding an event, and people protesting it in that manner. Are they not using their freedom of speech?

Just because you don't disagree with Trump as much as you do communists doesn't mean other people might not disagree with Trump that much. This is why it's not your decision to decide what should be considered free speech or not.

What I can't wrap my head around is why we consider corporations giving money to politicians an act protected by free speech.
>>
>>683792082
If Trump's in this purely for the profit, then why is that such a bad thing? There's either two routes Trump could take once POTUS:

>abuse power to avoid paying tax, increase profits and kill competition. This would kill the Trump brand

>do a really, really good job as POTUS, so much so that every last Trump establishment is immortalised with everyone openly wanting to do business with Trump

He's a smart man and would likely go with the latter.
>>
>>683798446

/thread
>>
>>683798685
I'd much rather vote for the turtle on the fence post. Does that help?
>>
>>683798667
Just like america got too much free moneys from china and still hasn't paid them back?
>>
>>683798285
You mean no more involvement in meaningless conflicts around the globe like Syria? No more charity to Europe so they actually have to do their own defense spending? No more sending troops or "advisors" every 15 minutes to some terrible shithole and making things worse?

Our last two presidents have done NOTHING but make fucking mistakes acting globally. And here comes a guy who doesn't want to do that, wants to literally put this country first, and he is attacked for being globalist?

Truly pathetic. How dare an American president demand that the lives of actual legal citizens of the US are a higher priority than the feelings of asshurt Europeans and illegal immigrants.
>>
>>683796540
Nice one bro!!!
>>
File: 00158719576.jpg (41 KB, 475x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00158719576.jpg
41 KB, 475x356
>>683798453
>>
>>683797496

>religion

>liberal

This is a new level of stupid.
>>
>>683798446
How is asking Mexico to pay for the wall wrong? They got free health care and a bunch of other stuff from the avarage american taxes, so why not ask them to pay us back?
>>
>>683796749
Lets entertain our snowbro fellow americunts

let us riot over a hockey game!
>>
File: tr.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tr.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>683798741
Except republicans aren't showing up to democratic rallies and picking fights and yelling at people and spitting on them.
>>
File: 1461304270300.jpg (17 KB, 250x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461304270300.jpg
17 KB, 250x218
>his kids don't like butter
>>
>>683798341
Asians and whites have to work harder, because for most of our history, they have had a lot less work. Before, it was the blacks who were being treated unfairly. That's why these laws exist. They're also considered a temporary measure, meant to educate more of the black community and cross the cultural divide thats been growing in our country since slavery was abolished. If you think of a better way to do that, go ahead and let us know.
>>
>>683797519
Europe is gonna be just as fucked once all the Muslims finish swimming there. At least Putin has the balls to call it like it is and isn't afraid to piss off some tumblerinas to keep his country safe.

The world is a fucked up place and I'm sick of leaders pretending everyone is peaceful and there's only a few "bad apples" ruining it for the rest of us.

Europe is fucked, we will be sending them foreign aid shipments within 3 decades, just like africa.
>>
>>683798834
This is exactly why Trump will cut business with them
Trump is a genious that thinks way way ahead
>>
>>683798553
>The imagines on the left are supposed to represent our great past and how libcuks call the right images as "progress", considering it butchered the good things we had before

yes thank you, I understand the purpose of the image. it's just that anyone who takes these images where you cherrypick the best of one side and the worst of another side seriously is obviously not very sane
>>
>>683798638
'Free speech' doesn't mean the right to say whatever you want with no repercussions. But it protects you from persecution when you criticize people in power. Free speech is important if America wants to be considered a democratic government. It's essentially the right to dissent
>>
>>683799016
This

Demos act so high and mighty, saying trump is racist and intolerant as often as they can. Yet go out and do intolerant shit like this.

Democrat = hypocrite
>>
>>683799032
<--- Ted is thinking about re-entering the race. Trump will no longer be the "presumed" nominee if he does.
>>
>>683799166
cutting buisness with china would hurt america 100x times more than it would hurt china

looks like you need a better prez
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 697x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 697x640
Let's bring it back to black people being killed by police, what has Trump said about that?
>>
>>683791234
He's an old cuck who doesn't understand economics.
>>
>>683799016
True, but republicans do so at their own rallies

You're actually fairly unintelligent if you think one side is inherently less prone to violence rofl
>>
>>683799263
Wrong. Trump pays those people to protest. He actually even admitted to it.

Nice try though.
>>
>>683798923
Leave your extra cromossome by the door before entering in these threads
>>
>>683799216
>But it protects you from persecution when you criticize people in power.

Right. But you should NOT be allowed to make up negative lies about someone in power, either. Again, Europe is doing just fine with slightly stricter libel laws.
>>
I don't hate Trump just his supporters for being dumb enough to think some corporate fuck wit gives two shits about their problems and is going to fix their corrupt government.
>>
Trumps fucking insane, he has no idea what he's doing and would have no idea how to run anything, people don't support him as a person, people support being anti-PC, and it just so happens he's the face of that at the moment

I still want him to win though, if I lived in America I'd vote for him, we really could do with a nuclear holocaust right about now
>>
>>683798966
are you literally retarded?
why the fuck should they make a wall which is for the sole purpose of keeping them out of another country?
>>
File: bl.jpg (115 KB, 998x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bl.jpg
115 KB, 998x698
>>683791234
Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.
>>
despite what the GOP says, he's a republican through and through. Proposed policies are just a bit more meme-y than those of his colleagues. If you look at the last republican president, he looks like a worthy successor (read: he's dumb as bread, just like bush was).
>>
>>683799078
Don't talk to me about history, which you clearly know nothing about. Maybe research how the Chinese, Italians and Irish were treated before mentioning history.

And yes I do have a better idea. Stop punishing people for their skin color in some pathetic bid to make up for a history that includes just about every racial group getting fucked.

It's not working anyway. What's the black graduation rate in Ivy League? In HBU's? Is anything that has been done in the last 40 years significantly improved the life of blacks in the US? Or are they even worse now than before?

Don't ever use that word, equality, when that is exactly NOT what you are promoting. You are promoting institutional racism. And ineffective form of it at that.
>>
>>683798843
He also wants to grow our military, and has said nothing about stepping down our military involvement. It's social policies that are isolationist, not military ones.

And, this shouldn't be a surprise, since military spending/involvement is the backbone of the Republican party. It's only under democrats that we've had less military involvement, and less military spending.
>>
>>683799301
"It's terrible to blame the police for violence that they never caused." -Trump

What a racist. Turning a blind eye to a glaring problem is just the same as doing it himself. IOW, he may as well abuse and kill young black boys, because he is denying that it even happens.
>>
>>683794224
Nah if you like Trump you've been brainwashed by the conservative media
>>
>>683799289
It will make america invest in their own productive sectors and even expand their investments to Africa and other countries with resources but have no ways to explore them
This 100x thing needs end: it may be harsh for some but a challange to others
>>
File: 1431520146639.jpg (37 KB, 320x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431520146639.jpg
37 KB, 320x313
>>683798794
>>683798446

* The entire establishment is working overtime and pulling out all the stops to attack and smear him. He is not corrupt, he's honest about the business being foul (unlike "liberal" corruption which is lying with a straight face dishonest)
* He can control China's "tariffs" by imposing tariffs on chinese products entering the US or threaten to do so if they do not comply with reasonable demands. The tariffs being spoken of here are actually currency manipulations . learn2financialsystem.
*politifact is not all that factual
*He might be a con man or he might be for real, you are sure of what you'll get with Hillary though. WWWIII -> hunger games scenario
*raped his wife ? smear campaign
* disavowed the KKK and David Duke 20 times in one day but the media only took the clip where Trump was tired of answering the same question over and over again. Look it up, Youtube is full of unedited material, don't be a bot repeater, do some research and you'll start to think for yourself
Cruz's dad :
http://blackbag.gawker.com/why-that-actually-could-be-rafael-cruz-with-lee-harvey-1774630358

go fish
>>
>>683794636
Facebook leaking
>>
>>683794224
how is this chart proof of anything faggot?
>>
>>683799420
this^^^

"sometimes, we even stage protests to get free attention from the media." -Donald Trump
>>
>>683799511
Cause we got nukes
>>
>>683799016
>republicans aren't showing up to democratic rallies and picking fights and yelling at people
And yet the man these people support actually threatened to send republicans to democratic rallies and disrupt them. Democratic leaders would never condone that behavior.

What your seeing is a reaction to the intolerant words and actions of Trump. Republicans don't have to deal with that when it comes to Hillary or Sanders.
>>
>>
File: check em.jpg (8 KB, 262x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
check em.jpg
8 KB, 262x193
>>683799999
>>
>>683799999
checked
>>
>>683791234
I know this is b8 because it's the same thread as every day, but I don't give a fuck.

Why is having a big mouth not a reason? You do understand the implications of a president who doesn't know how to talk properly, don't you?

And throwing temper tantrums like a 4 year old is also not a good trait for a president.

Neither is not knowing anything about politics.

Etc.
>>
>>683799692
He has literally said he wants to step down our military involvements. And charge other nations for our excessive contributions to NATO.
>>
>>683799882
>http://blackbag.gawker.com/why-that-actually-could-be-rafael-cruz-with-lee-harvey-1774630358

>this this article is real

you are a prime example of why trump's flip flopping works on uneducated dumb white trash
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 736x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 736x721
>>683799999
check em
>>
>>683791234
He is a faggot
>>
>>683799532
Democuck robot. Keep drinking the kool-aid. Shillary is a liar.

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/252624
>>
>>683799078
>implying that blacks and white are equal
>implying that blacks will ever be able to compete intellectually with other races

You live in a fantasy land my friend
>>
>>683800241
he's also said he wants to increase military involvement.

who knows what he really wants to do and that's the point.
>>
>>683799585
Maybe consider the context of our discussion before lecturing me about history.

I'm talking about recent employment and acceptance policies, compared to slightly less recent policies. That history isn't relevant.

I also never used the word equality.
>>
>>683796749

How's the new PM treating you?
>>
>>683800241
>And charge other nations for our excessive contributions to NATO

Holy fuck that is awesome. Canada will soon realize their liberal ideologies cannot work without American support. They will realize how much they've been screwing around while America had to foot the bill for them.
HAHA this is a great idea.
>>
>>683797755
>Being this mad because the pond lady never gave you a sword
>>
>>683799999
checked
>>
>>683799431

Ah, I brought it with me since it seemed like it was mandatory to have one extra to post in this thread.

Judging by your comments, at least.
>>
>>683800391
He doesn't even know

He just wants money and media coverage
>>
File: Witnessed.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Witnessed.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>683799999
WITNESS HIM
>>
>>683799511
Because they are coming in fucking illegally you dipshit.
>>
>>683799882
>>683798446


I'm actually a Democrat (well, more of a centrist, but left-leaning) who agrees with him on everything immigration (besides his obvious personal racism). The thing about Trump is, he doesn't have a plan. Whatsoever. The wall will never work, he has no idea what to do with ISIS or anything Muslim-related, and he's really only in this for the attention/publicity/popularity. That said, I think our government needs someone who isn't a politician (especially fucking Hillary), because 99% of them are corrupt, and money is the last thing Trump needs. I would vote for Bernie Sanders if he wins the primaries, but he won't. So I guess I'm gonna have to vote for Trump and hope that he elects a VP who at least has some solid contingencies.
>>
File: 1413361561767.jpg (21 KB, 400x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413361561767.jpg
21 KB, 400x377
>>683795825
>Lena DunHAM
>hot

Riiiiiight...
>>
>>683797893
How tolerant of you. That's not offensive at all. I see haw that could in no wat trigger anyone. :)
>>
File: trump33.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump33.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2500
>>683800241
What about stuttering when people ask if he'd use nuclear weapons? And then literally changing the subject by asking everyone in the room what their name was? lol, fucking amateur hour troll.

You can tell just by his general attitude to anywhere that isn't the US that he's lying. He would certainly cause more conflict.
>>
>>683800544
>besides his obvious personal racism

genuinely curious: what has trump said that makes you think he's racist?
>>
File: Draven.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Draven.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>>683791440
America is far from the greatest country in the world? Lmao xD We only lead the world in three catagories. The number of incarcerated citizens per capita, The number of infant moralities and the number of adults that think angels are real.
>>
>>683797893
>equal results from unequal effort
is not equality.

You've either never held a middle class job or don't work around lots of women and blacks.
>>
>>683800389
In my fantasy land I have many friends who are black, and most are probably more intelligent than you.

In my fantasy land, I acknowledge the genetic differences in blacks that lead to a higher rate of violence - but I also understand epigenetics, and know that that violence has to be triggered by stressful conditions throughout childhood to be relevant - meaning it's mostly cultural.

What's your fantasy land like?
>>
>>683800499
I don't think they are breaking Mexican law by leaving, so mexico has no interest in building the wall.
>>
>>683800663

try harder . you fail at the baiting.
>>
>>683800876
Not with liberals like you
>>
File: trump-cant-stump.jpg (50 KB, 500x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump-cant-stump.jpg
50 KB, 500x530
>>683801050
>>
>>683801070
You might be surprised. This is the only place I get to voice these views.
>>
>>683798446
finally someone who speaks english.
>>
>>683801050
zero answers to this question so far, thought so

thanks for participating
>>
>>683792082
"Old man with the glasses."

Being and old man and having glasses means your not fit to be president apparently.
>>
>>683801208
I wouldnt really call that english
But if ya two are communicating thats good
Even the braindead libs can understand each other at times
>>
>>683800428
Meh, not as bad as Harper.... yet
>>
>>683800947
Panama didn't have much intrest for a canal either.
>>
>>683791234
he's ugly with small hands
>>
>>683791234
Because Hillary Clinton will mop the floor with him, in what will be a historic landslide election. Quite frankly I can't stand losers, and he is and will be a huge loser in November.
>>
>>683801454
>Trump
>Ugly
no
>>
>>683801509
Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Trump and frankly she's been vastly incompetent during every political position she's held.
>>
>>683801410

Aside from the fire issue and the gold value shitting itself?

Or is that not as out of hand as everyone's making it out to be?
>>
>>683800663
Not that guy but one example is him saying how he wants to kill civilians in the middle east, indicating his assumption that all muslims are automatically terrorists

I don't know if I'd really say he has personal racism though, I think he just knows that being edgy is what people want right now
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 575x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 575x654
>>683801450
This
>>
File: foxaganda.jpg (104 KB, 612x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
foxaganda.jpg
104 KB, 612x612
>>683801593
>>
America is done. It is very sad but true. I've been waking up screaming, thinking that I am having a nightmare. Nope. Reality. Clinton or Trump. It's a no-win. This is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>683801245
it's as if trump built an entire political platform on how "we have to stop the mexicans and muslims coming in and make america great again", if you don't get the implication you're dense lmao
>>
>>683800663
The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people

He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him

He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States

He treats racial groups as monoliths"
“The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”

He trashed Native Americans, too:
they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five

He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

I can go on. Really.
>>
>>683801509
Hilary is barely better than trump, it's actually pretty hard to choose which of the two is less evil, they're both just fucking awful in very different ways
>>
>>683800544
So your saying that your cool voting for a racist that doesn't even have an idea on how government work.
If you ever get sick don't go to a doctor go to a plumber he can fix you better.
That's your logic?
I'm with you on Bernie he's the best. But just the possibility of a trump being president. It will take decades to fix all the ways a racist person that has no idea of how government and world state issues are handle and created will fuck the world up. Trump is the definition or a TROLL running for president. And that's fucked up.
>>
>>683791234
>>683800544
So your saying that your cool voting for a racist that doesn't even have an idea on how government work.
If you ever get sick don't go to a doctor go to a plumber he can fix you better.
That's your logic?
I'm with you on Bernie he's the best. But just the possibility of a trump being president. It will take decades to fix all the ways a racist person that has no idea of how government and world state issues are handle and created will fuck the world up. Trump is the definition or a TROLL running for president. And that's fucked up.
>>
>>683801694
Here's a protip for your dumb ass.
Trump doesn't like the FOX news organization.
>>
>>683801657
>how he wants to kill civilians in the middle east, indicating his assumption that all muslims are automatically terrorists

I don't think this is what he said. What he did say is that he wanted to go after the families of terrorists which is arguably preposterous but still not racist

Even if he thought all muslims were terrorist, that wouldn't be racist, it'd just be very ignorant. If he thought all arabs were terrorists on the other hand, that'd be racism.
>>
>>683801354
He's talking about Bernie Sanders you fucking dumbass
>>
>>683800757
You fucking pleb u just stole that quote and it isnt even that good of a quote.
>>
>>683801740
Its his company. If he decides to rent just for old grandmas that fought in Nam, he can do it
>>
File: b8_thats_gr8.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8_thats_gr8.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>683801791
>>
>>683800876
I live in reality.

Black society is based on violence, selfishness and impulsiveness. This is what it takes to survive in africa.

White society is based on cooperation, technology and forethought.

Blacks are unable to fluidly adapt and thrive in white culture. Blacks blame "the system" for being racist, when in reality it's just a superior system that they are not evolved for. The black community shames the white community and makes accepting "white society" a negative thing in the black community.

This results in parents blaming white people for their kids inability to do well. Disregarding education and hard work for more lucrative and impulsive careers like music and professional sports. Majority of blacks fail, as expected, black "families" continue to blame white people for their misfortune.

So where do we go from here? Blacks will never fully fit in to a society that is essentially above anything they could ever create on their own. If blacks work mainly physical jobs, allowing whites to work the intellectual jobs, society and whites are called racist. Force the intellectual community to lower their standards to make blacks feel equal, and everyone loses, not to mention that despite multiple educational incentives, blacks still shun education.


So what's your big idea?
>>
>>683791234
He's incompetent and got all he has now through his father. He couldn't even keep all of his money. He had so many flops that if he were to become president he'd do some crazy shit like selling weaponsbto N-Korea and then be surprised as to why it backfired.
>>
>>683801876
Mm not the best example I just didn't want to leave that guy hanging with that one bait reply, >>683801740 gave much better examples anyway
>>
>>683801740
yeah go on with pointless accusations, we got all day
>>
>>683791234
i hate him because he is all i wanted to be, but will never be.
>rich
>powerful
>doesnt fear to say what he thinks
>his wife could be his grandchildren.
>>
>>683791234
He's anti free speech I win.
>>
>>683791234

He's ill informed about world events and listening to his solutions to international problems are like listening to a middle schooler talk to his friends about how tough he is and how he's going to beat up anyone who tries to give him shit.
>>
>>683801973
The only difference between hilary and trump is that hilary tries to pretend she's not pure evil while trumps completely open about it

Hilary is also a lot more authoritarian than trump which is pretty fucking ridiculous
>>
>>683801529
>fat
check
>orange
check
>bad hair
check
>squinty eyes
check
>little mouth
check
>big nose
check
>ugly
big fucking CHECK
>>
>>683802183
Nobody wants to hear a gender fluid
>>
>>683801959
Just because someone has the right to use prejudice doesn't mean it's right.
>>
>>683801454

kek'd
>>
>>683801509
Maybe according to Facebook who tampered with her hits, and said that they were "trending" when they indeed weren't.

This is just one of numerous examples of liberals trying to sabotage Trump. Guess what, every time they do this, his numbers go up! I guess that libs still haven't learned this yet.
>>
>>683801702
If you think having a problem with muslims makes you racist, you're legitimately unintelligent. Trump could be the stupidest person on earth for having a problem with islam, but as soon as you call him racist for it, you overtake him with your stupidity.

He didn't say we should stop everyone from the middle east from coming in, he said muslims specifically. Several countries do this already, and while you might disagree with it, you can't call it racist, that's unintelligent and fallacious.

As for Mexicans, he's specifically against illegal immigration. If you claim to be a mindreader who knows he must actually be a racist who would love to stop legal immigration forever as well, please understand that no one can take your word for it.

If you don't understand there are actual arguments against illegal/muslim immigration that aren't in any way related to racism, you're not worth having a discussion with. This is coming from a European who likes Bernie and disagrees with Trump on immigration. Calling him racist for it makes you worse than him though.
>>
>>683791234

Having a big mouth IS a reason. If you're going to be the leader of the free world, you need to be able to have civil discussions with people i.e. politicians and other world leaders.

This guy gets into Twitter beefs with Senators and C list celebrities on the regular, he's the definition of a petulant man-child.
>>
>>683797287
He actually released his healthcare plan before any of the other candidates. He has also released his tax plans too. Your whole "he has no REAL plans" meme is getting tired for so early in the game.
>>
>>683802262
so this is why trump uses baby talk. work on your syntax and try again
>>
>>683799831
No I mean if you just blant out cut all ties with china you would instantly fail economically, thats common sense if you read it
>>
File: Derp.jpg (222 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Derp.jpg
222 KB, 960x1280
>>683802332
>Facebook who tampered with her hits
[citation needed]
>>
>>683802279
There we go, back with your liberal ideas
Anon, he didnt do anything illegal
His company, his rules
If ya dont agree with his ways, dont rent shit from him
>>
He says he will pay for "The Wall" out of the money that Mexico gets from the trade surplus with the US. It shows he has no understanding of what a trade surplus is.
>>
>>683801641
By the fire issue do you mean the wildfire in the West? Wildfires are a bitch to get under control, especially ones of that size, as for the gold value, it went down the shitter for a while but its finally coming back up
>>
>>683795670
Bernie is a cancerous liberal tho, so fuck that. As is Clinton, so fuck that. So if Democrats are still gonna vote democrat, then I'll have to vote Trump to counter it, I would rather vote for Kasich, but Trump is better than any democratic nominee.
>>
>>683791234
He has a big mouth.
>>
>>683802492

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/technology/facebook-thune-conservative.htm

Sorry anon, but that is true. Facebook was tampering with trends to show a clear liberal bias. Bumping up democrat sories while suppressing republican stories.
>>
>>683802676
no
>>
>>683802431
My point still stands
There are a lot of people that we dont wanna hear like gender fluids arguing wether they are boys or girls and other complete pointless topics
Only stuff that your liberal brain consumed by weed wouldnt understand
>>
>>683802638

I mean mostly him not accepting help from US and Russia or whatever.

I'll admit, the "source" I get most shit from is more biased than it should be, so who knows what details have been omitted.
>>
>>683793653
You don't need to vote for a moron to fuck one, it wouldn't be hard to talk her into bed.
>>
>>683802676
As long as it pisses you off then I dont care if bernie or hillary wins
>>
>>683801991
What it takes to survive in Africa has nothing to do with the culture of African Americans. For the most part, white people created that culture. Hell, Ebonics itself stems from the slang of early white Americans.

Before you have a hissy fit though, I'm not saying its the fault of white people. I'm simply saying that they have a unique and very much American culture. If you want to find and fix its problems (and considering the rate of violence and poverty, we do) then you have to treat it that way.

What could be causing an inability to adapt to white culture I wonder?
Probably has something to do with the obvious racial prejudice and socioeconomic conditions of entrapment that we love to turn a blind eye to. Yes, it's old news. Yes, it's still relevant.

The solution hasn't changed much either. Blacks aren't a part of standard American culture because they've been cast out of it from the beginning. To fix that is a slow painful process called cultural assimilation. We aren't the first country to go through it.
>>
Donald Trump isn't going to win.

Hillary Clinton may not be loved but Trump is hated. Being a meme candidate isn't enough to become president.
>>
"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose." http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
>>
Bad topee, bad attitude, bad ideas.
>>
>>683802576

The typical tard Trump supporter doesn't understand this. They think that he can "magically" get them to pay.
>>
>>683793653
Dont listen to this fag right here:>>683802879

If ya vote for Trump, you will get any gril you want anon
>>
File: b8_4_free.jpg (69 KB, 699x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8_4_free.jpg
69 KB, 699x637
>>683802676
>>
>>683796573
Fuck you, you shit for brains republican.
>>
>>683802676
Bernie's the only candidate that even acts like a politician, he has more policy substance than trump and hilary combined and is the only candidate that isn't pretty much just a solid ball of political corruption
>>
>>683802948
I wish I could see your face when he is elected God Emperor
>>
>>683802805

>Sorry anon, but that is true. Facebook was tampering with trends to show a clear liberal bias. Bumping up democrat sories while suppressing republican stories.

Facebook is a private company with it's own agenda and not on open platform. You have to be a complete retard or American to not realize that.
>>
I live in New Jersey
I've seen the result of his mastery of economics and business
And all of the people it has effected
No thanks.
>>
>>683803061
>>683799999
Theres your magic right there
>>
>>683801740
>The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people

While there are reasons to not rent to specific demographics without disliking them, I'm perfectly open to the idea that Trump was racist in, what was it, 1975? Many if not most people were at the time. 100 years ago just about everyone was.

>He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him

I never said Trump didn't pander to racist voters, of which there are many. They're even on this board. There's just no reason to believe he himself is racist for doing this.

>He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States

He did the same with Cruz. You're assuming this is because he hates people with brown skin, while it's perfectly possible and more likely that he had another (possibly equally stupid) reason for questioning Obama's place of birth

>He treats racial groups as monoliths"
“The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”

So fucking what? Do you really think this betrays some underlying racial hatred? Come on dude.

>He trashed Native Americans, too:
they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

This is "trashing"? What the fuck?

>He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
>He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester
>He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

Yes, the way Trump wants his protestors to be treated show some fascist tendencies, and I think it's stupid as fuck. But again, you are reaching pretty far to argue that he's motivated by the fact that these protestors are of a different skin color. Do you really think Trump would stand up for the protestors if they were white? I'll tell you right now he wouldn't, because he hasn't.
>>
>>683791440
The fact America is the greatest country in the world is very depressing. It's shit. if shit is the greatest thing what the fuck?
>none of them belong in control of the USA
>>
>>683802973

and print more money to pay off the 19 trillion dollar debt.........doh
>>
>>683802528
The question was if he did anything racist. I answered it. How is your retort at all relevant?
>>
>>683797400
Yeah, he gets the most coverage for a reason, added bonus is he keeps his "anti-establishment" act.
>>
>>683803109
You communist faggot.
>>
>>683803105
No need to get butthurt anon
Papa Trump will fix everything for ya
>>
>>683803164
That is an irreverent point in this argument. They still tapered with data in an attempt to push a political bias. Private, public, or owned by unicorns, it still happened.
>>
>>683802823
haha all liberals are stoners right? wrong. i understand it because i accept it. you don't because you don't want to hear about it.

it's ironic really, you trump supporters say people are too sensitive about this shit then get real angry when people oppose you.
>>
>>683803164

the edgyness. fuck I hate this life.
>>
>>683803109
You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>683802262
SJWs hate free speech you fucking autistic retard.
>>
>>683794540
Triggered as fuck lol.
America won. Native Americans can either assimilate or be put in a nice little box.
>>
>>683802944
I'm not going to argue with you because like a typical libcuck, you're just going to make more and more outrageous excuses for why blacks are doing so poorly in America. The truth is that they are a less evolved form of human. It doesn't mean they should be valued any less or deserve anything negative, they are just more primitive and ignoring the obvious truth is only going to hurt them. It's like telling your kid Santa Claus is real.

Why did blacks never sail across the ocean and explore? Or invent? Or progress with agriculture? Or mathematics and the arts?

When Leonardo was painting the Mona lisa, some Africa was carving a big titted wooden cow statue.

Can you name any country, city, town that is primarily black and is successful, anywhere in the world? You can't. And even if you lower the bar of "success" any average white country or town will be leagues better. Less violence, better productivity, more cooperation and development of technology.
>>
>>683803414
No, it's extremely relevant and therefore totally invalidates your whole point.
>>
>>683803416
Not angry at all, my weed4brains friend
If trump loses, i aint leaving, but yall liberals are whinning about moving to Canada
And the trump supporters are the mad ones kek
And im still hear talking to ya, so clearly i am listening
>>
>>683797496
Biased, false bullshit to post? Check.
>>
>>683803356
>>683803429
Don't think these replies could have been anymore predictable
>>
>>683800103
more shillary lies. why do people like that lying bitch?
>>
>>683803761
>I'm not represented by any other Trump supporters who are retarded, but you are automatically exactly like those people who say they're moving to Canada

lol
>>
>>683803774
Come back when you aint high and ya will understand it
>>
>>683803883
>shown proof of Trump racism, yet still denies it, calling it a hoax and blaming it on Hillary.
Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53
Thread DB ID: 37371



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.