Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Prove me wrong?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 49
File: flat_earth.jpg (52 KB, 600x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flat_earth.jpg
52 KB, 600x250
Prove me wrong?

Protip
>you can't
>>
>>683611193
Gravity.
>>
fun fact: the moon is made out of cheese
>>
>>683611193
If that were the world, you'd cross Alaska onto the other side and you wouldn't find Russia.
>>
>>683611193
if it were rotating, you'd have a massive permanent cyclone in the center of your plate
>>
>>683611295
>implying flat things don't gravity.
>>
>>683611794
Implying you understand how gravity would work on a flat object as large as Earth. Come back after taking a physics class, anon
>>
>>683611794
They do, but it wouldn't match the gravity of a sphere. If you lived near the edge, you'd be pulled towards the center. It's why large gravitational bodies form spheres.
>>
>>683611300
What type of cheese?
>>
>>683611193
Since there's already mountains of video and photo evidence proving our side, why don't you prove yours?
>>
File: ULkqCIg.gif (1 MB, 482x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ULkqCIg.gif
1 MB, 482x482
>>683611193
You're barking up the wrong tree, OP. These faggots are so brainwashed you could literally show them the hundreds of videos on YouTube of high-altitude balloons which CLEARLY SHOW THE EARTH IS FLAT, and they would still come out with some NASA-tier brainwashed shit. Fuck 'em, let them live in their dream world.
>>
>>683611193
prove yourself right first
>>
File: 1462637586802.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462637586802.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>683611295
>>683611300
>>683611448
>>683611748
>>683611975
>>683612204
>>683612262
I have yet to see an original valid point made. It seems my protip was correct
>>683611300
Chek'd
>>683612317
Nice to see a fellow non-sheep.

How is it going anon-san?
>>
Because ships disappear from the bottom up when leaving the harbor.
>>
>>683612642
Why would I need to prove myself if it is an indisputable fact???
>>
>>683612659
Ocean waves m8
>>
>>683612649
you haven't made any point. you just stated a retarded opinion
>>
>>683612649
Who said anything about original? These are simple facts that disprove your point. You're welcome to live in your fantasy land but leave the rest of us in reality alone.
>>
>>683612854
Are you implying they eventually cover the top of the ship?
>>
>>683611193
The number of replies on this thread is astonishingly high. This is what humanity has devolved to.
>>
>>683612861
Seems you fell for it m8.
>>
Mountains retard
>>
>>683613066
Yeah its sad I let myself get sucked into this
>>
>>683611193
Can only see 22 miles max before earth starts to curve. Ever see the ocean? Probably not because you are a basement dweller.
>>
>>683612649
This is bait, and a shit thread.

But it's better than the usual torrent of porn generals that are crushing this board, good job OP.
>>
>>683612907
You mean leave you alone to join the herd? Fine by me.
>>
>>683612991
Yes
>>
>>683611193
earths shadow during lunar eclipse for example.
by the way some dude ~400BC figured it out you fucking retard
>>
there are flat earth supporters all around the globe
>>
>>683613190
This is not bait. I'm trying to get a scientific conversation going in order to hear what the herd is thinking.
>>
>>683611193
sunlight and heat are more extreme at the equator because the suns light hits the earth at more direct angle
>>
>>683612317
the sun would constantly above the earth, yes?

then how do you explain a sunset?
>>
>>683611193
How would you prove yourself wrong? with your understanding of your world, meaning you cant use physics
>>
File: vegeta-facepalm.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegeta-facepalm.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>683613370
If you can't even be specific with your information then do not post. I can tell you do not know what the hell you are talking about. Also , don't through numbers out there. Actually gather evidence first , nigger.
>>
File: 1446220812465.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446220812465.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>flew from south carolina to paris
>paris to moscow
>moscow to kyoto
>kyoto to California
>California to Texas
>Texas to south Carolina

>never fell off the edge of the world once
>>
>>683611193
What about other planets? If the sun is right above Earth, and it moves, do other planets just fly in the space for no reason?
>>
>>683613069
Hmm. Just like THE Game I guess. Makes sense.

Fuck you, cunt.
>>
>>683611193
Timezones.
The subs sets at different times in each timezone.
If the earth were truly flat, the sun would set at the same time everywhere.
>>
File: 1462410479201.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462410479201.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>683613605
I'm not asking myself to prove myself wrong. Read the OP nigger. Unless you need me to read it aloud?
>>
>>683613642
you were flying. ofc you dont fall of the edge.
>>
Explain sunsets if the earth is flat
>>
>>683613826
Beat me to it. Thanks.
>>
>>683613713
The Lizards have abandoned using subs for hundrends of year faggot. Check your facts!
>>
>>683611193
>what is hitchen's razor
>>
>that moment when your barber talks about how flat earth theroy has some valad arguments
>when you are in the sweeny todd position
>>
The earth is obviously flat, you cant even see a curve in the surface from a plane
>>
>>683613607
its round. not that hard to "gather evidence" everyone of you faggots should have seen lunar eclipse happening already.
>>
>>683613409
Varying constellations depending on where you are in the world is one big tell, if the earth was flat you'd have the same night sky everywhere on earth.
>>
>>683613881
they're ignoring us cause they can't.
i asked the same earlier:
>>683613592
>>
>>683611193

FLAT/B/RO

we know the truth
>>
>>683613826
So is this some mario shit where you go off screen on one side and pop up on the other?
>>
>>683614002
you actually can. At cruise altitude a slight curvature should be visible.
>>
>>683611193
Magellan already proved you wrong. I refuse to to believe that a man with such an awesome beard would lie. If you can show me a path that he could have possibly taken (with available technology) to perpetuate a round earth hoax, I will conceed.

More importantly, does this mean hills are 2 dimensional because I can only see one side of them, or one dimensional since actually projecting upwards is impossible since earth is perfectly flat? How does the water stay on earth?

I personally believe that the earth is round and the great serpent constricting us has been misinterpreted as gravity. I mean if it wasn't round, how could the sun always rise in the east? How would the gods get the chariot that carries it back to the east every morning?
>>
>>683611193
Transoceanic ships would encounter an edge when crossing the ocean, yet all they find "flat surface" and yet they manage to make a ROUND trip to the same harbor they left without reaching any limits.
>>
File: Shiphorp.jpg (15 KB, 405x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shiphorp.jpg
15 KB, 405x237
This thread is bait.
>>
>>683613813
no i mean how would you prove yourself wrong

how would you counter the flat earth theory
>>
File: stop it bait.png (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop it bait.png
72 KB, 625x626
>>
>>683614578
>sinking ship

>HURR DURR EARTH IS ROUND HURRRRR
>>
>>683614785
I guess the sun sinks at night too haha
>>
>>683614890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg
>>
>>683614958
Still no one has explained sunsets
>>
>>683614779
You lost, friend.
>>
>>683615230
It's an optical illusion. The centrifugal force of the spinning causes the photons to swirl around, thus making the sun ride and set.
>>
>>683615230
Also that means if I use a telescope, I can see your dumbass/trollingass all the way from England.
>>
>>683611193

I've observed moon with a telescope. It is round as fuck. It also doesn't have its own lightsource as the geocentric model would suggest.
>>
>>683614484
>I refuse to believe that a man which such an awesome beard would lie

That's all the proof I need, anon
>>
>>683614190
This is ez. Perspective make look behind the horizon. Ask something more hard, like Coriolis effect.
>>
>>683615387
hahahahahaha bait confirmed. well played
>>
>>683615454
>with
Auto correct is such a nigger sometimes
>>
>>683612212
Wensleydale
>>
>>683615551

Use more haha-s please. My EGO is not stroked enough
>>
>>683615713
ha
>>
>>683615538
so if i have a strong enough telescope, i can see the sun at night?
>>
Hey when we go back to the dark ages, I call having an illegal printing press
>>
>>683615772
haha
>>
https://www.google.com/earth/

>protip: flat earth theorists are fedora-loving autists.
>>
>>683611193
24 hours of sunlight in Antarctica during its summer would be impossible with this model. Prove that wrong.

Pro tip
>you can't
>>
>>683611193
wtf is on the other side then? If you drilled a hole you would fall into space?
>>
>>683616032
But that is illegal.
>>
I know this is bait but do people actually believe this shit?
>>
Vote here

http://www.strawpoll.me/10174882
>>
>>683616145
orbital wobble
>proven
>>
>>683616235
The problem with retards and people pretending to be retards is that some people have gotten good at pretending
>>
>>683616254
you're gonna have to enlighten me on that one anon. I've been listening to flat earthers bullshit for a while now and that's the first time i've heard that one.
>>
File: 1462200356352.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462200356352.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
Everybody who believes the earth is flat. kills yourselves

Let's systematically destroy every "Flat Earth" point you can make

People on two sides of the earth don't see the same stars

Ships go over the horizon, they don't stay on a flat plane

All the other planets are round

Satellites show that the Earth is round

Gravity dictates that the further away you go from the centre of the disk, it would be harder to stay still, it would be like climbing a steep hill, you would be pulled to the centre

The disk wound be smashed into a giant ball by gravity anyway

The magma underneath the crust (Which we know exists because we've observed the heat from it) is never shown on any flat earth diagrams

Flat earthers dictate that gravity pulls us down because this disk is moving upwards, that would mean that anytime you try to jump, you would be instantly pulled down with such a force, planes would be smashed into the ground. Gravity doesn't work that way for earth, since it doesn't work that way for anything else, things pull smaller things in, not down

Geology dictates that the earth was formed by shit being pulled into a giant ball, which logically makes sense, there is no way that a disk like structure made of a solid would be created naturally, also, why would it be moving up for no reason

If the earth is flat, that would mean that Antarctica would be stretched around the circumference of the disk, meaning there is no south pole, which there clearly is because the earth has a magnetic field

Fucking magnets
>>
>>683616254
You'll need to elaborate. You can't just throw out a term and claim checkmate
>>
>>683616590

You put a ton of effort into that post.
>>
>>683616653
I just did.
>proven again
>>
>>683616590
tr dr plox
>>
File: lol.gif (933 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.gif
933 KB, 400x225
>>683611193
>>683616590
>>
You do realize that since you believe in relativity, the disk would collapse in on itself to form a sphere under it's own gravity right?
>>
>>683611193

sunset
>>
>>683616553
It seems that you have no grasp on what I'm on about and I'm not gonna start from the beginning. Educate yourself, it is the only worthwile thing in this existence.
>>
>>683616777
>magnets
>>
>>683616752
You've proven nothing other than you're retarded and I'm too easily led to reply to you idiots.
>>
>>683616777
Browsing a thread about discussion, and cba to read an argument

all your further claims/statements/opinions are invalid, by your own logic
>>
>>683612808
You have to provide proof.
Not us.
Prove me wrong=bullshit
>>
>>683616590
Come on, anon. You know you can't use logic to prove these faggots wrong. They are illogical by nature.
>>
>>683616713
It doesn't take effort to not be a retard

plus this is bait, but some people actually believe this bollocks
>>
>>683611193
I mean, you don't exist, prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't
>>
>>683616912
>implying you can pinpoint which posts are mine
>>
>>683616975
Too true
>>
File: 1462885656012.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462885656012.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>683613666
Satanic trips don't lie
>>
>>683613383
kek
>>
>>683616898
>no selfcontroll
Who is the idiot again? Go back to bed you instinct monkey
>>
>>683616145
I've gotten a flat earther to admit that this one is tough to argue. I believe it is the #1 argument against flat earth.
>>
File: 1461362129933.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461362129933.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>683611193
Are these still funny to you guys
>>
>>683617034
I didn't imply that, I was just using your own logic, if you cannot be bothered to read, then people shouldn't have to read your posts
>>
>>683617163
But you are reading my posts. Your point is?
>>
>>683617117
Am I suddenly not allowed to be bored before work? Is it a crime to have fun watching you people act like you have some special information that the world is oblivious to? I love you conspiracy nuts. It reminds me that I'm not as insane as I think
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 734x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 734x401
Sheep
>>
>>683611193
it's not flat

your balls aren't discs are they?

Nature creates balls. Retards make discs.
>>
>>683611193
Ok, I'll go for the b8 you medieval inquisition chuck:
>IF the earth WAS flat, sky during sunsets and sunrises having different colours then e.g. noon would not make sense
>how can horizons be explained with the flat earth model
>how do sattellites stay in orbit?->flat earth no geostationary orbit
>come on dude, show me the end of the world
>>
>>683617602
cognitive dissonance much? Also pretty shit strawman.
>>
>>683617649
That implies that we've never been to the moon. It's a different argument.
>>
What's the point of nasa convincing people the earth is flat when it's not? Why would people want you to think the earth is a sphere when it's not?

Never ever does this question get answered in these shitty bait threads
>>
>>683618701
I meant round not flat
Freudian slip
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
The earth isn't flat
It's round
Like a pancake
>>
File: lol.png (7 KB, 493x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.png
7 KB, 493x402
>>683616254
>orbital wobble
>orbital
>orb
orb means sphere, sphere means ball.

.. a flat earther just claimed the earth is flat, because it's round.

ho ho fucking ho

.. this is why I love /b/
>>
>>683618934
>>683618902

That clears it up.
>>
>>683616590
>Fucking magnets
lost my shit

I would offer you my daughters hand in marriage, if she wasn't already married.
>>
>>683617649
what the fuck is this supposed to prove?

for all I know you edited the right image to look like that
>>
>>683611193
Thousands of years of research
/thread
>>
>>683619289
>my shop proves that the shop is a shop
>warghlbarghl gnarfh rhuuurrh
>derp
>my fedora is flat when I sit on it
>check mate atheists
>something something Rothchild
>niggers
>>
>>683611193
everything on earth is 3 dimensional so why should the world be a 2 dimensional plate?
I'm wondering how the lie "the earth could be a plate " even did exist
>>
>>683620288
Noone is talking about 2D you cuck. It obviously has depth, You can dig down. smh
>>
>>683620288
Because the Earth is conveniently the only thing that is a ball-shape which things stick to. Anything else on Earth must be flat in order for things to stay on it.
>>
>>683620599
>You can dig down
and what would happen if we dug through the disk?

yeah man

smh tbh fam duuurrr
>>
More of these fuck-wads! I stumbled across one of their stupid as clips on youtube, and the comments were cancer. These are some insane, crazy-ass motherfuckers.
>>
>>683612212
Kraft.
>>
>>683620730
this is not true, have you ever experienced the wonders of magnets?
also: perspective, it is about the relative size of things, the earth below you have a far greater gravitational pull than your ball, kinda obvious, is it not?
>>
File: IMAG0064.jpg (208 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0064.jpg
208 KB, 900x1596
OP Herr. Just gotta say. Wow. Y'all niggas still at it? I am very impressed. I'd expect nothing from /b/. You guys will continue to argue about a lost cause despite knowing full well that you are taking the bait.

Sorry for the late reply. In class atm.

Pic related
>mfw never expected this many people to take the bait
>>
>>683612317
That's not entirely true. I first heard about flat Earth on /b/ and talked a lotta shit and had a good laugh about how dumb it was for a while. I was bored one day and decided to do some actual research, and now I can see that it's actually quite feasible and probably true.
>>
>>683620975
so are we talking magnets or gravity? pick one faggot
>>
>>683611193
never spoken to a single flat earther that was serious, that all turned out to be trolls, you seem to open strongly with the trolling, considering you deny the chance of your model being wrong, something no other scientific model have ever done, they actually go so far as to say "if you test X and does not get result Y then our model needs to be scrapped or redesigned because it clearly is wrong"

flat earth somehow does not have anything like this and thus resemble religion more than science
>>
>>683620764
That is a mistry yet. We did not conducted that experiment. I think its time you get off that high horse before you fall off.
>>
>>683612861
So just believing everything you're told and not questioning anything in the world makes you a strong person? Good one.
>>
>>683611295
The flat earth is moving upward at the speed that "gravity" does
>>
>>683621124
You did not specify either, now address the rest of the post
>>
>>683621294
no, that would not allow the rest of our physics to behave like they do, try again
>>
>>683621294
the flat earth would need to be constantly accelerating upwards to keep us on it without gravity
>>
>>683612907
Have you physically gone to space to see Earth for yourself or do you just blindly believe what NASA (the govt) tells you to believe? Regular people who have gone as high as they can in the sky see a flat horizon, even from the tops of mountains. That shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>683611193
You can travel around it. Like going forward and eventually coming back to the point you started.
>>
>>683621458
and even then it would not fit with/explain with the rest of our physics, something the gravity model does fit perfectly
>>
File: slow.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slow.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>683621288
>>
File: 1462738379003.jpg (55 KB, 473x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462738379003.jpg
55 KB, 473x500
> goes to space
> looks at earth
> holy motherfucking shit
> it's flat
> like a squashed tendie
> grabs nokia, the only thing tough enough to survive space
> go out into space, cord and suit included
> about to take a picture
> I feel a hand touch my shoulder
> it's Tom Cruise
> must be recording a new mission impossible
> "It's best kept a secret"
> he pushes me
> bastard cut my safety cord
> heading to Earth, erupts into fire
> hotter than mummy's hot pockets
> take a final picture on my nokia as i drift into the abyss
>>
Sage
>>
My balls are spheric, so earth too.
>>
>>683613066
That should raise a red flag for you. It makes me think that there is something to this conspiracy and there are tons of "people" in here trying to shut it down as being stupid.
>>
>>683621529
and you believe some even less believable bullshit someone else told you.

there is no difference between you and the person you criticize besides the fact you believe the crazier story with less supporting evidence
>>
>>683611193
Proof that the earth is round: a sailor atop the mast of a ship catches sight of land before a sailor on deck. This because the earth is a sphere
>>
>>683621534
Have you ever done this? Do you know and trust anyone personally who claims to have done this?
>>
>>683613170
Are you saying that's as far as we can see straight ahead because of the curve? If you look out at the ocean, you can see way more than 22 miles from left to right across the horizon, yet it looks completely flat.
>>
>>683621726
Or that when you piss on something that a lot of people know the truth about, you actually get a lot of reactions?

If someone told me that water caused cancer so you should stop drinking it I would also react simply because it is the right thing to do
>>
>>683621803
We know that op is b8 but this is the first explanation given in the past before we could travel around the world or having satellites etc
>>
>>683621731
>Less believable
That's subjective, friend.
>>
>>683621219
>before you fall off
said the flat-earther

hue hue hue
>>
>>683621813
my dad and his dad have both been sailors, they would have been dead and stranded ages ago if they had navigated as they did, using the tools and knowledge they had, on a flat earth model, because it would not have worked.
>>
>>683621612
>hot pockets
back in the day, this is what we called it when we put freshly cooked sausages in our rectums.
>>
>>683622043
not really though it does depend on perspective I guess.

to you it is subjective, to people who are able to understand the topic its not, its easy fact checking and basic testing
>>
>>683621570
>our physics
The rules of physics were established to justify why the things act the way they do. It's not like we understand everything, things change in science all the time. Who says we got it right the first time?
>>
>>683612317
How do eclipses happen?
>>
>>683622015
its not the right thing to do though, responding to crazy peoples theories often exacerbates the problem because in the mind of the crazy person, your response validates their theory - they see it as confirmation that they are right and that you are trying to suppress the truth. they wont listen to anything you have to say and will just assume that you are part of the conspiracy. literally the only way is to ignore them.
>>
>>683622187
This. I trust the navigational knowledge established by thousands of generations of sailors, merchants, fishermen, and navies. Not some mouth-breather with a tinfoil hat and a laptop.
>>
>>683616590
You are a hero anon
>>
>>683621813
>Have you ever done this?
not him, but yes. I have circumnavigated the Earth in a boat. Never fell of any edge, the horizon stayed firm and put as you'd expect when navigated a sphere and I ended up where I started.

sorry.
>>
>>683613300
What about the planes that go down in the water at the horizon ?
>>
>>683622406
/thread
>>
>>683622624
they die to death anon
>>
>>683622312
ok, it is evident you don't know shit about the topic.

let me try to explain it to you.

if we used our textbook physics, our current models, on a earth that was indeed flat, then they would fail, it would not be possible to use the math, because the math would be wrong.

it would fail us on a flat earth if we used the current formulas

that they are able to work are proof itself
>>
I fell off the edge of the planet once. Couldn't take a picture because of the mystical shit.

>mfw
>>
>>683622406
Can't really deny this. The system works and it couldn't if the earth was flat.
>>
>>683622015
If someone told me water causes cancer, I would research that myself and not just blow it off as nonsense. Thinking something is stupid because it sounds too crazy to comprehend doesn't mean it's your duty to tell everyone how dumb it is. Let the people who are actually interested have a conversation instead of adding literally nothing. You're probably the same faggot that posts banana pics in every thread.
>>
>>683622359
not everyone is aware though and we are both in the thread giving it attention for our own personal reasons so who are we to judge?
>>
>>683622514
>>
>>
We don't have clouds you fucking conspiracy theorist
>>
>>683621529
Why would NASA want to convince people the earth is spherical when it's not? What's the point?
>>
ITT: tinfoil hat wearing shit bags with way to much time on their hands.

You're all calling us sheep, but there is plenty of scientific evidence supporting the round earth. How do you fucking rejects think the sun works?
>>
>>683622934
lmao wtf is that!
>>
>>683622285
What tests specifically? The tests Galileo used to prove the Earth was round also work on the flat Earth model. Plus how would he even know for sure without going into space himself? He just found some tests that worked with his theory and people started to believe it.

You can only "understand" things that people (not you) have already studied. You just have to trust they're telling you the truth.
>>
>>683622830
then why the fuck do you blindly trust the flat earth theory?

Where is your extensive research?

btw, a cheap entry level telescope and basic math is all you need, to prove the earth is round.
>>
>>683622934
are you ignoring the sky? The stars? What about using a compass?

this shit is weak, try harder
>>
>>683622773
The only thing that proves is that we base physics off a round Earth. If the Earth was flat, then we would have to restructure everything. Of course the same rules wouldn't apply.
>>
>>683612317
And what about the rest of the solar system?
This image takes none of it into account.
>>
>>683611193
My cousin flew from Chicago to Seattle to Tokyo. I don't get this whole logic of the world being flat.. but Okay.
>>
File: ....png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
....png
8 KB, 400x400
>>683622934
no

we sailed a straight course, across the oceans, and never encountered "the end of the world" or "the edge of earth", and guess what... thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have done just that.

but, you know what no one have done so far?
exactly, not one person has yet to encounter "the end of the world" or "the edge of earth".

not
one
person in the history of mankind's thousands of years of exploring the earth.

sorry bro.

but you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>683622985
>Why would NASA want to convince people the earth is spherical when it's not? What's the point?
for the lulz
>>
>>683613069
'meh'
>seems you fell for it

right, sure thing
>>
>>683622934
Why is the North Pole the center?
>>
>>683623214
no, they do not work on a flat earth model.

star patterns do not turn upside down on the other side of the earth for example, because there is no other side of the earth.

the flat earth model is a series of different individual answer to one problem the model faces that is incompatible with the other models, no single flat earth model have ever come close to the completed good logical fit that the normal earth model have.

also: he found tests that would only work if his theory was correct, this is a little fact about science you morons always seem to forget, you test your theory to see if it works, if it does not work then the theory was the wrong one and you have to try again, until you find the right one, and the obviously it will fit.

you lack the very basic understanding on how this works, sorry.
>>
>>683611193
Prove yourself right
Protip: you can't
>>
>>683623219
I don't necessarily believe the Earth is flat, still doing my own research. I'm just saying that it's completely possible that it is. There are lots of things that don't make sense about a round Earth, so I'm personally torn on the subject. Only reason I defend it is because it's not that stupid of an idea and most replies are just shit talking and personal attacks.
>>
>>683622934
What happens to ships when the sink, do they fall out of the other side of earth?
>>
>>683623364
exactly, flat earthers somehow seem to ignore this fact, our current models that would only work as we need them to on a round earth model does indeed work, while the flat earth alternatives does not
>>
File: 754a3d1861.jpg (269 KB, 560x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
754a3d1861.jpg
269 KB, 560x364
>>683623646
>check
>mate

But you don't really care about the truth anyway because you're a shill.
>>
>>683623961
> completely possible that it is.
No.
>>
>>683623810
Literally the first answer I ever got when asking this question in these retarded threads.

Really this is the best you can come up with?
>>
>>683623961
when you do more research it will become painfully obvious to you too
>>
>>683621294
if we'd move up we'd leave the all the other planets behind. but the sun and the moon are still here. boom, you're wrong
>>
>>683623646
People have reached it, so you actually have no idea what you're talking about. "Antarctica" goes around the edge of the flat Earth model and is essentially the end of the Earth. In real life, Antarctica is heavily guarded by several countries' naval forces. What would be the point of patrolling a big block of ice?
>>
>>683623911
I said this once, and I'll say it again. I'll add some color so that you can see better.


>IM THE MOTHER FUCKER DOING THE QUESTIONING. Y'ALL NIGGER SHEEP ARE S'PPOSE TO ANSWER. DO YU RVEN READ THE OP NIGGRR??

pic related.

>mfw niggers don't read.
>>
File: IMAG0073.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0073.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>683624426
Forgot
>>
>>683623961
You're torn?
What about eclipses? Sunsets?
And what is there to gain by apperantly keeping it a secret that the earth isn't round?

Think for yourself
>>
File: Earth.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Earth.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>683624133
oh look.. some ice

how revolutionary, a breakthrough indeed. Fucking ice, man.

LOOK IT'S ICE GUYS

.. wonder what you'd say, if someone presented you with a picture of the earth, like...

this one?

all you did was post a picture of an ice-shelf in the south pole, brah. It proves shit all, and you damn well know it.
>>
>>683624405
>sun
>moon
>planets

wtfamireading.jpg
>>
>>683624133
A glacier? Fuck off, people live in Antarctica for studies and shit. On those glaciers. Probably a shitskin only having this opinion because your monkey rapper Bob duesbt understand relative size.


>duuuuhhh these two cities are 16 miles apart
> why is there no curve duuuhhh
>>
>>683624191
>wut is fucking sarcasm duuurrr
>>
>>683623902
No, I understand how it works. We're just too far apart in our beliefs to come to and understanding with each other. I would recommend opening your mind a little.
>>
>>683616990

Where are you from?
>>
>>683611193
>implying that isn't photoshopped
step up, nigga
>>
>>683624406
it is protected because countries are forced to in order to maintain their claim, the countries you do find protecting the place all have a claim to parts of it

the other reason is that they are trying to protect the environment so development is restricted to research purposes that does not do damage, it is not a area 51 type deal like you suggest/make it sound like, what parts you get to see depend on who you talk to and what they own/claim
>>
>>683624589
>And what is there to gain by apperantly keeping it a secret that the earth isn't round?
That's a whole different discussion, and the main reason I see it as being completely possible.
>>
>>683624406
>only asks questions that prove nothing
Real conspiretard
>>
>>683624628
whew lad, good eyes.
atleast you were able to dodge the bait.
hah, i almost got you there.
>>
>>683624406
>People have reached it
proof?
>"Antarctica" goes around the edge of the flat Earth model and is essentially the end of the Earth
so, what's beyond it?
>Antarctica is heavily guarded by several countries' naval forces
oh, of cause. Catch 22 supreme edition. Except, no. It's not.
>What would be the point of patrolling a big block of ice?
idunno brah, what would be the fucking point of patrolling the end of the earth? You tell me.
>>
>>683624604
I post a real picture, something that somebody actually took on a real camera. Your riposte is a CGI fake created by NASA so that they can continue to con people into funding their great illusion of space exploration. I think I know who is winning here.
>>
>>683624751
>i understand how it works
then explain it, dumbass
>>
File: do I smell memes.jpg (34 KB, 248x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
do I smell memes.jpg
34 KB, 248x480
>>683623990

They'd sink to the bottom?
>>
>>683624751
here is the key issue, my side is one of fact, your is one of belief, making flat earth more a religion than science, fittingly enough flat earth model fits better with the biblical type world views, that are also strongly disproved and never proven
>>
>>683624604
Nice CGI pic. How come every pic of Earth has different color schemes? I would imagine they're all taken with the same camera since there's only one organization that goes up there.
>>
>>683625046
>I post a real picture, something that somebody actually took on a real camera.
no you don't, it's a shop. Prove it's real.
>I think I know who is winning here.
we both know, my enlightened kinsman. THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
>>
>>683615387
that has got to be one of the stupidest things i have ever read.
>>
File: 1439573113242.jpg (128 KB, 660x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439573113242.jpg
128 KB, 660x495
>>683611193

Toilot water would flow up, not down. 2016 and still with this shit.
>>
>>683625179
>How come every pic of Earth has different color schemes?
wut is sunlight duuurrr

.. how come the pictures of THE GREAT WALL OF ICE, all have different hues and lighting?

YOU TELL ME
>>
>>683625134
Flat earth is less of a crazy batshit religion than christianity. Flat earth for new leading religion 2016.
>>
File: 1460676404149.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460676404149.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>683625105
Ok, and what is indeed, under that sea floor?
>>
>>683611193
Sheeple these days dont know shit.

If i wanted to build a building, i would need to use a plumb bob on the side of the building. Every few feet i have to level it off. If the earth was not flat, why are the top of buildings the same size as the bottom and not larger as you go up?


Look at light rays in the sky. If the sun were actually millions of miles away (like were told) wouldnt the rays be in straight lines?


Poeple already mentioned the ballon in the sky.


If we were a sphere traveling millions of miles through space, shouldnt the land go to the equater and away from the poles?
>>
>>683625474
the earth's crust?
>>
>>683611193
Yes, because the earth, even though it is round, is an enormous sphere, and each little part of this enormous sphere, when it is looked at, appears to be flat. As that is the case, this will dispel what they mentioned of confusion.
>>
>>683625179
Thanks for proving you're a retard
>hurr durr le color is difference
>only le nasa goes to the space
>>
>>683611193
The Earth is not flat, you dumb fuck! How dumb can y-Oh shi
>>
How about KYS?
>>
>>683625612
And under that?
>>
>>683623961
>it's not that stupid of an idea and most replies are just shit talking and personal attacks.

It's very difficult to have a discussion about flat earth when there's not much to talk about past fundamental science. A flat earther doesn't have much to say beyond, "everything you know is wrong" because there is no actual SCIENCE to prove that the earth is flat. We even have photographic and video evidence of a round earth. There really is nothing to talk about because the origin of flat earth is a denial of concrete scientific evidence. If you're going to throw science out the window, then why bother coming to the table at all?
>>
File: zz1-2.jpg (61 KB, 840x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zz1-2.jpg
61 KB, 840x600
>>
>>683625620
Thanks for saying hurr durr in every post so we know you're a shill just trying to make people look stupid
>>
>>683616254
>>683618934
Kek
>>
>>683625493

Land does go to the equator dumbass, but it keps going
The earth might be flat, but what's on the other flat side?
>>
>>683625718
>some shitty fake CGI photoshops
>scientific evidence

pick one
>>
>>683625493
>wouldn't the Rays be straight lines
They are, retard
>if we were traveling millions of mph land bla bla
You are trying to say if the earth is spinning the land would settle at the equator? The continents are not floating on water. Plus the earth IS bulged at the equator because of centrifugal forces
>>
>>683611193
To prove you wrong, you have to make a definite claim.
>>
>>683611193
See, I don't really care either way. I mean, call me a faggot, but I don't feel like it affects my life if it's flat or round.
I won't discard either side though, because its retarded to just throw something out without looking into it.
I just want to know, for a normie, would it change anything if it was flat or not? Or does it only really matter on a larger scale for humanity, and governments, and not really the normal everyday man?
>>
>>683625839
Maybe if you didn't drop out of highschool, you'd be educated enough to hold conversations without being called stupid.
>>
File: 1460896598398.png (344 KB, 681x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460896598398.png
344 KB, 681x496
>>683625772
The earth wobbles on an axis you fucking retard,
When viewed some pieces of land appear bigger depending on its location in the wobble.
>>
>>683614779
Top kek
>>
>>683625709
The Earth's core?
>>
>>683625620

Have you actually been to any of the countries. You're just taking their word for it, and everything you learned is from theire bullshit schools.
>>
>>683626011
>GIVE ME EVIDENCE
>here's the evidence
>THE EVIDENCE IS FALSE DUUURR

k den
>>
>>683611193
>Flying from japan to hawaii to the states
>>
>>683625772
what is the problem with the images?

Sometimes we update maps too because we get new and better information, and in turn the maps end up slightly different but more accurate, why would this not be the case with our planet?

honestly, the most confusing thing about flat earth stuff is the inconsistency about when and where you should apply a certain logic or fact
>>
File: 535342343ggh.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
535342343ggh.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
>>683626255
hey now. he can't help how dumbed down the standards are for schools!
>>
>>683616893
"It seems you don't understand, neither do I."
>>
satellite pictures. ah no, it's just a conspiracy. I'm so stupid..
>>
File: earth nofilter.jpg (240 KB, 962x962) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
earth nofilter.jpg
240 KB, 962x962
this is what the earth looks like without image enhancement
the Himawari-8 satellite took this (that's not from NASA in case you didn't notice)
>>
>>683626255
THEIR SCHOOLS ARE BULLSHIT GAAARRHH

great argument there, man.
>>
>>683626459
(cont) but it's not how our eyes would see it hence image enhance
>>
>>683626241
A core?!! Why, since when do flat things have a core?
>>
>>683626255
You know this makes you sound even more stupid right? You just proved you don't have any evidence. You can only revert to saying I'm brainwashed. Classic conspiretard
>>
File: ...png (5 KB, 399x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
...png
5 KB, 399x452
>>683626459
t-that's.. beautiful
>>
>>683613409
Wouldn't that mean that all other planets (provided that they are flat as well) are facing us? Like glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling. Wouldn't that also mean that there is nothing behind us. The entire physical universe is directly in front of us. The universe would be conical
>>
>>683626619
i know right!
>>
>>683626575
since god told them to have one. BAM eat it
SCIENCE
>>
>>683626459
A bit dark
Just like the creatures living on it..
>>
>>683625134
>never proven
Might wanna do a little more research than what your atheist forums tell you. Most stories in the Bible are proven possible that they could have happened back then even down to the great flood and Moses parting the Red Sea.
>>
>>683626503
fuck you if they'd taught me to use a van allen belt in high school I wouldn't be posting in 4chan
>>
>>683623646
>not one person has yet to encounter "the end of the world" or "the edge of earth".
James Cook, look him up faggot.
>>
File: 1458446681883.jpg (20 KB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458446681883.jpg
20 KB, 480x320
>>683626213
Stating facts? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1457934114548.jpg (263 KB, 688x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457934114548.jpg
263 KB, 688x467
>>683626776
Yeah. Sure.
>>
>>683626459
looks like a big old depressing piece of shit. no wonder nasa brighten it up and make it all fluffy
>>
>>683626850
>using a van Allen belt
Wat
>>
>>683626959
James cook is full of shit. You are a fucking retard if you think the world is flat.
>>
>>683627005
>implying the earth isn't a depressing piece of shite
>>
>>683626850
>use a van allen belt
damn I wish I could do that, sounds radical man.
>>
>>683626752
>Implying the universe is huge.
Part of the reason people immediately dismiss flat Earth theory is that it would scare them if it's true.
>>
>>683627102
>implying a planet can show emotion
>>
>>683626840
The great flood is the only thing we have real evidence on you fuck wit. And mosses didn't do shit, they took advantage of a seasonal recession in the water.
>>
>>683626840
proven possible... just like it is proven possible (but statistically unlikely) that you can win every lottery competition you enter
>>
Here's a summary of this thread:
>give me proof the earth is spherical
Okay here's proof
>YOUR PROOF IS FALSE YOURE BRAINWASHED SHILL FUCK SCHOOLS
>>
this photo was taken by voyager 2, but govt. always kept it a secret. which government? dont ask me.....
it got licked, i mean leaked when the cute boy Edward Snowden revealed the location of the holy grail.
>>
>>683626959
>James Cook
oh right

.. and Jonathan Swift along with his mate Gulliver, too? Fuck off.
>>
>>683626459
If that isn't flat then idk what is
>>
>>683626988
>>683626960
xD
>>
>>683627240
I said depressing, not depressed
READ
>>
the Koran makes a very specific point about the globe being on the shape that only men may walk, aka a flat surface
>>
>>683627261
>implying you saw moses crossing the red sea
>>
>>683627261
>>683627269
Scientists say it probably happened, but you don't believe it. Yet you believe everything else science tells you.
>>
>>683616590

>Fucking magnets

Top kek

How do they work, anyway?
>>
>>683627439
>READ
NO U BREV!
>>
>>683626011
It wouldn't matter if someone showed you thousands of pieces of evidence you wouldn't believe it because of muh conspiracy. You're just as bad the anti vaccines retards.
>>
>>683627386
Where's the rest of the world then....
>>
Just.. watch this. Please. https://youtu.be/o_W280R_Jt8
>>
>>683627476
>>
File: C'mon01.jpg (52 KB, 990x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C'mon01.jpg
52 KB, 990x657
>>683611295
>implying gravity is real
There is literally no prove for that.
The flat earth is just accelerating upwards.
>>
>>683627386
kek
>>
>>683616590
When people started saying the Earth was round, everyone immediately shut them up by saying we would all fall off. That's when they came up with the theory of gravity, and since that was a scientific theory and extremely difficult for people at that time to comprehend, everyone just said fuck it we'll believe you.
>>
>>683627707
How the fuck do you figure that?
>>
>>683627603
no need to. its a collection of ignorance. you just perceive it to be round. in reality it may not even exist.
>>
>>683616590
>implying we've ever seen the center of the earth
>>
>>683627285
pretty much spot on
>>
>>683627475
because there is something called meta analysis, just because one odd ball here and there claim its probable does not translate into this being wildly accepted as truth on par with other scientific theories like gravity
>>
>>683627461
>Implying there isn't scientific evidence of the seasonal tide recession
>implying a senior citizen tapped a staff and somehow, beyond the realm of physical reality forced an entire sea to divide
>>
If it was, in the centre of the earth. People would feel a stronger gravitational pull on the person. therefore everything would be pulled into the middle. and no one could live on the outer parts. bcz the gravite would be so weak, (i think). you would be able to jump around, and if my theory is correct, you would start to see side effects on the body bcz of low gravity.
>>
>>683627836
we've never seen the center of your skull, but it's also been proven there's no brain matter there.
>>
>>683627707
if we were constantly always accelerating, we would have reached/crossed light speed already.
>>
File: 1065.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1065.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>683627830
This may be the dumbest post in the thread
>>
File: 1232978564488.jpg (54 KB, 450x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1232978564488.jpg
54 KB, 450x408
O HAI I UPDATED YOUR TRAWL FOR YOU OP
>>
>>683627885
>implying magic can't into reality
>having this little faith
i laugh at you
>>
>>683627442
>the globe being on the shape that only men may walk
so all the other animals are breaking the law?

YEAH

ELEPHANTS BE LIKE FUCK DA PO PO
>>
>>683627878
all you have to do is jump and boom, so I just overcame all of the gravity of earth? or throw something up?
>>
>>683621010
it's all good fun m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBVCmC0ACM
>>
>>683611193
Fuck that the earth is a cube
>>
File: 1344494977354.jpg (14 KB, 198x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344494977354.jpg
14 KB, 198x180
It's amazing how /b/ will come laze around and praise Hitler, lay out death threats to gays and blacks, but the second you step on science they form a massive ball of autism to attack these anti-science retards.

Good job, but I hope you all realize that even OP doesn't believe this . He just browsed a few bullshit articles from the flat earth society and thought it would be a funny way to fuck around this morning. Your rage is wasted in this kid.
>>
OK I had a good laugh guys. Was fun.

Gonna 404 this thread in 5 minutes(when food is done heating)

Stay tuned for part 2!!!
>>
>>683627461
>implying I'm not Moses

repent, you heathen turd gobbler.
>>
>>683618028
>strawman
Not the /b/ro you're talking to, but you are using "strawman" incorrectly. That word implies an attempt to distract from the first argument by introducing a second and attacking it. You don't have an argument an all and so aren't worthy of a strawman and only get simple mockery. Bye now.
>>
>>683627980
tits and brain matter or gtfo
>implying
>>
>>683627813
He''s right though, I've yet to see one scientist explain to a satisfactory degree how gravity works. It's just like "uhh, yeah when something is big enough it makes stuff stick to it...but uhh we dont really know why..but that is TOTALLY what happens and if you question it youre a complete lunatic"
>>
>>683628094
yes, but you need more energy to escape the gravitational pull, as you might have noticed you do get pulled right back down if you jump
>>
>>683628168
oh shit! i's sorry moses!! didn't mean no harm
>>
How can the earth be round if it exists in a flat universe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape_of_the_universe
>>
>>683628026
Faith, I have faith. Just not in retards, like you.
>>
>>683627707
>The flat earth is just accelerating upwards
.. from where, where to and by what means of acceleration?
>>
>>683627878
>scientific theories like gravity
The word theory does not equal the word fact. It's just their best guess and theories change all the time. The theory of gravity is too widely accepted now to be challenged even though it's still just a theory.
>>
>>683627991

Simulation hypothesis is a thing
>>
>>683628128
this anon is on to something..
>>
File: 6-1.jpg (22 KB, 637x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6-1.jpg
22 KB, 637x357
>>683628132
>>683628142

MFW I posted >>683628132
Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 37029



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.