Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Who do people pretend to find her unattractive?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 122
Who do people pretend to find her unattractive?
>>
>>683431839
To maintain moral integrity.
>>
>>683432044
They can do that by simply not saying anything at all though.
>>
you're saying you couldn't ignore her being a piece of shit person if you had a chance to destroy that ass?
>>
oh shit i read that wrong my bad
>>
>>683431839
cause shes a some kind of nigger/spic hybrid that needs to burn
>>
Personal taste. I'm not fond of people who are half silicone.
>>
>>683431839
Because she's hiding a hairy midget in each butt cheek. Fucking Kardashians. Can't trust a one of them. Midget abusers the whole family.
>>
>>683431839
They need special attention. contrarians are narcissists that will argue anything so long as they get (you)s
>>
>>683432455

Good suggestion!
>>
>>683432302
>>683432376

Learn how to reply bro.
>>
because:
kanye west and where ever she goes, general trashiness follows in her wake. ie, her sisters, bruce jenner.

she probably has 3 years left before her implanted ass isn't enough to generate boners for all but her most die-hard stalkers.
>>
File: kim_kardashian.jpg (84 KB, 680x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kim_kardashian.jpg
84 KB, 680x581
>>683432461
>massive assumption
find me some evidence of this please because to my knowledge she is 110% real

>>683432302
yes and you are clearly gay

>>683432487
retard

she is literally a goddess and if you dont see it its because your a faggot
>>
>>683432532
thank you, kind sir!
>>
File: kimpig.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kimpig.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1000
>>683431839
FAAAATTY
>>
>>683432769
>virgin
>>
>>683431839
looks like a horse
>>
mostly non whites think she's attractive
>>
>>683431839
Not pretending. Its a fucking piece of plastic you degenrated americunts.
>>
>>683432836
>butthurt fanboi
>>
>>683432769
/thread
>>
>>683431839
If you don't have a fetish for Hugh Jass she is only a 'moderately pretty when in makeup' woman.
>>
>>683432655
I found yor fetish. Go hug a bag of hair gel, bitch.
>>
> Who do people pretend to find her unattractive?

She can be good looking all she wants but we all know she rides a nigger dick and is a glorified prostitute.

How can you feel attraction to human trash? It's not all about the looks.


If a hot girl came and smeared shit all over her would you be aroused? Don't answer that cause I know you are a sick fuck.
>>
File: 1462540007230.jpg (101 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462540007230.jpg
101 KB, 500x375
>>683432769
>>
>>683433035
>mad
>>
Sandnigger
Flatchested
Botox ass

2/10
>>
File: 1457570362023.jpg (107 KB, 700x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457570362023.jpg
107 KB, 700x474
>>683431839
Because of her shitty personality, no one wants to complement her.

And the only thing above average on her is her ass. I'm more of a tit man, and I've seen better titties and faces on women who were less famous, spoiled, and high maintenance. I'd also suspect those other women of having STDs far less.
>>
>>683432284
I do that.
>>
>>683431839
looks are not everything, and shes 8 at best
>>
>>683431839
IQ lower than this post.
Also, stupid family
>>
her thighs are too thin
>>
>>683431839
http://link.dabebook.com/3
>>
>>683433637
>still richer than you though
Stay jelly poorfag
>>
>>683432655
>she is 110% real
You are not a very smart individual
http://radaronline.com/photos/kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-changes-transformation-pics/photo/1257816/
>>
>>683434018
even If I were Bill Gates I would hate her, nothing to do with money
>>
>>683432655
You're a retard.
I bet you think Nicki Minaj doesn't have "enhancements" either.


Kks lips change shape every couple months and if you had seen her ray j tape you'd see that her tits have Damn near doubled in size
>>
>>683431839
You have to be borderline retarded to think she's even a little attractive.
I bet you like that ugly trailer park bitch yolanda too, don't you?
>>
I don't care about her personality but her ass looks like it would do a great job being a road roller.
>>
>>683431839
because i'm not into sandnigger, because she's trashy.

If i had the opportunity to fuck her without having any effort i would, or even moderate effort if she was into some of my kink. But she's not very attractive, at least not enough for me to care about her
>>
>>683431839
Ass is too big and face is like 6/10
>>
>>683432655
Kanye detected.
>>
>>683431839
Too fat
>>
She appeals to the mud demographic. Whites and Asians find her shameful and revolting.
>>
Why do people pretend to find her attractive?
>>
>>683431839
Given the opportunity, I'd totally bore her out like a Christmas turkey. But I get the vibe she's super clingy. Couple that with her potato level intellect and I can see why some people would be hesitant to stick their dick in her.
>>
File: flip6.jpg (86 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flip6.jpg
86 KB, 320x240
If you kiss it, your face swells up.
>>
>>683434317
F A K E
A
K
E

is this really the lengths you need to go to prove to yourself that your not gay?
>>
>>683435357
Super clingy I can deall with

Acting like you're better than the common rabble because you have money, now that's a dick shriveler
>>
File: uu88888.jpg (52 KB, 411x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uu88888.jpg
52 KB, 411x594
>>683431839
I used to love kim when she was younger. Lots of baby juice was spilled.
>>
Her sister is far superior.
>>
>>683431839
She just doesn't look good. I don't like her face, and her ass looks disgusting.
>>
>>683436108
>daughter of a tranny
fuck no
>>
>>683431839
>implying freakishly fat cottage cheese asses on stupid cunts is in any way attractive
>>
>>683435649
She looks like a shitty monkey with a ridiculous body now.
>>
File: NLKRe.jpg (48 KB, 473x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NLKRe.jpg
48 KB, 473x998
>>683436430
>>683436558
do you guys prefer this 'lady' by any chance?
>>
>>683436699
but those quads tho
>>
>>683431839
Because a fine car with 500,000 miles is still a fine car with 500,000 miles and I'm being modest with the milage here, you could probably use all the dicks shes taken as a universal measuring tape.
>>
>>683431839
Do not really like big asses, prefer smaller tighter ones. Her tits are okay and face is pretty good, not unattractive at all. However, her personality and her overall coal burner status makes her pretty much shit tier in my book. Literally famous for being a whore, no thx
>>
disgusting ass full of silicon
>>
>>683436699
No I prefer when she looked semi-normal, ya fucking freak loving idiot.
>>
>>683437136
>being this much of a cuck
american right?
>>
OP is a butthurt nigger
>>
Why is she so fat? Looks like a welfare, Wallmart Nigger.
>>
>>683437554
> implying that was cuck
> implying you understand the definition of cuck
> implying all yurotrash aren't cucks
>>
>>683431839
I don't pretend to find her unattractive, her body type doesn't appeal to me and her personality is even more of a turn off.
I'm not gonna call you wrong for liking her, but saying she is universally attractive to all straight men is a faulty assertion. We don't all have the same preferences.
>>
she looks like this lego character

https://flii.by/file/d8nvp3qcssx/ xD
>>
>>683431839
I don't find her face ugly or anything, and I don't see how anyone can, but what I don't like is her deformed ass, it's so disgusting. Honestly, how can anyone like that?
>>
File: g1.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
g1.gif
561 KB, 625x626
Nice
>>
Post best images of her?
>>
Any Nudes?
>>
She is ugly and horrible but I'd still fuck her just to have done it
>>
File: 1451425757354.jpg (16 KB, 450x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451425757354.jpg
16 KB, 450x225
>>683431839
She is ugly on the inside. It's very easy to find that unattractive.
>>
>>683437938

Dude, there's a fucking sex tape.
>>
>>683437651
>defensive cuck is defensive and cuck
>>
>>683438223
> projecting yurocuck has no response
>>
>>683437938
Are...are you autistic?>>683437870
>>
>>683434317
>>683432461

Everyone saying her ass is silicone is wrong. It's fat, what's known as a brazilian butt lift.

Source, with pics:
https://np.reddit.com/r/celebnsfw/comments/2m0xl4/kim_kardashian_paper_magazine/cm08ohe?context=3
>>
>>683432655

>100% arab
>10% silicone
>110% real
>>
>>683431839
Everything about her is pretty gross tbh. Not only does her body look completely disproportionate but her face looks like a monkey's. Plus her personality is defined by $. Nothing wrong with being rich but when you are rich and retarded with no values you are probably a horrible and vapid human being as she is.

I have no idea what she stands for except for herself and making more money.

Oh and on top of everything I'm angry at all the people that have made her famous. She did like some mind control on so many millennials that made her "successful". If she had any self-awareness she would off herself.
>>
>>683432655
Ye?
>>
>>683434551

>even If I were Bill Gates I would hate her, nothing to do with money

doubtful as, unlike Bill Gates, you are a colossal faggot
>>
>>683431839
I am an ass man. So as much as I loathe her as a human being, I can't help but get super boner feels when looking at that ass. And no, I don't care that she gets ass injections. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>683431839
>Guaranteed repliez :^) :^)
>>
>>683431839
I think it mostly has to do with who she is and her personality and why she is where she is more then her physical body
>>
>>683431839
why do you pretend to find her attractive?

she looks deformed bro...
>>
>>683431839
I'd fuck her sure she is sexually attractive but she has had so much surgery and looks like shit naked, I would in no way call her a beauty or even a 8/10, she is a cumdumpster.
>>
>>683431839


IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. HUMANS ARE BIOLOGICALLY EVOLVED TO LIKE HUMANS THAT ARE PROPORTIONATE AND UTILITARIAN. SHE IS NOT. BETA FAT FUCK MEN LIKE HER BECAUSE THE MEDIA TELLS US SHE'S HOT. IF YOU ARE WEAK WILLED AND FAT YOU'LL LOVE HER,

THIS IS A LADY WHO ADMITTED SHE CAN'T WIPE HER OWN AS AT 6 MTHS. IN HER PREGNANCY,
>>
>>683431839
Maybe they just have better taste than you?
>>
>>683441280
why is her ass good in your eyes?

I like a good ass on a girl too but I don't want the ass to look like it belong to a overweight person.

her body shape remind me of how kids draw when they mess up body proportions
>>
>>683431839

1.) She's an idiot.

2.) She has no self control or discipline about her weight. She goes up and down in weight like a fag bobbing on cock.

3.) More silicone than flesh.

4.) Bad skin. Without makeup, she looks like the moon.
>>
Because she's a fat cow and looks disgusting. Top it off that she's only famous because her mom whored her out to make a porno in order to be famous.

The sad part is that people all over the world fell for it and think she is worth paying attention to. There are a dozen more attractive girls in every city and small town in the world.

She is disgustin
>>
>>683431839
Whos the other one out of the original three.

Not kim or khloe.... too fucking lazy to google.

Id smash that hoe, shes buff as shit and has that beautiful balance of black hair/brown eye/caramel ratio without being some nubian princess.

Gimme dem mummy jugs. Id motorboat those all day long.
>>
>>683441679


1) SHE'S WORTH 100 MILLION +. WHAT ARE YOU WORTH? YOU ARE THE IDIOT.

2) NOT REALLY. WHEN SHE WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT SHE DOES SO FAST. POST YOUR PIC UP. LET'S SEE HOW MUCH "SELF CONTROL" YOU HAVE.

3) SHE WOULD DIE IF THAT WAS TRUE YOU DUMB FUCK

4) UHHH...NOOOOO. SHE HAS GOOD SKIN. THEY ARE DO. MOST ARMENIAN SAND NIGGERS DO
>>
>>683441836


LOL...OOOHHHH EDGE LORD HERE...FUCK OFF FAT CUNT. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE AND THEIR NAMES YOU FAT FUCKING KKKUNT.
>>
>>683431839
because i dont like brown people, i rather lighter skin tones and hair to match. i also find body modification disgusting, such as tits and ass implants.
>>
>>683442039


POST YOUR PIC "ARYAN PRINCE(SS)".
>>
>>683441944
rich people can be idiots too, ask any non moronic rich person and they will tell you that other rich people they meet sometimes are morons, idiots and dumber than shit.

money won't make you smart, you mong
>>
>>683441290
>underrated
>>
>>683432302
its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>683441944
butt-hurt fag waste of dubs
>>683442020
same butt-hurt fag. thankfully not blessed with dubs to ruin
>>
>>683442186


STFU YOU DUMB FAT LAZY SLOB.

NO ONE MAKES THAT KIND OF MONEY BEING STUPID OR LAZY YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER.
>>
>>683431839
Why cant you accept that some people dont find her attractive.
>>
>>683441944
1.) Strawman.

2.) Yes, really. Not keeping in shape when you are in shape is poor discipline. And again, strawman.

3.) Google up botched cosmetic surgery and see all of the stars with bad jobs that are still kicking and have it in more than 40% of their body. Learn anatomy and proportion dipshit.

4.) Google up Kim Kardashian without makeup and horf that big ole bag of yadon'tknowshit down.
>>
>>683442020
haha... well, no. I mean actually, I dont..... I barely watch the show, unless the miss has it on in the background.

I remember Kims name, because, fuck, its one syllable, and its married to that loudmouth fuckwit.

I remember Khloe, because its spelt fucking weird and she looks like she a black bitch when she aint.

And the other one I know, cause fuck, she likes tidy as fuck in them exercise pants. Shes divorced, which leaves me with a chance.
>>
>>683442307


STFU YOU COCK GUZZLING FAT FUCKING SLOB,

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE ON TWINKIES AND SUCKING YOUR MOM'S PUSSY DON'T BE JEALOUS OF THE MOST FAMOUS LADY ON THIS PLANET.
>>
>>683442445
yes they do, but someone as dumb as you might have problems grasping that
>>
>>683442671
I can't tell if it's trolling or srs.
>>
>>683442671
>>683442445
>>683442020
>>683441944
>>683441512
All caps, this guy means serious business.

>Set cruise control for cool.
>>
fuckin moo cow skank sub-human
>>
>>683442771
troll for sure
>>
>>683442670
Yeah, it's a good job she's divorced as now you're in with a shot.
>>
>>683431839
Because they think and feel as they are told.
>>
>>683442502


1) YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT STRAW MAN ARGUMENT IS CPT. AUTISMO SO STFU ABOUT THAT FATTY. AS I SAID - WHAT IS YOUR NET WORTH?

2) SHE IS IN SHAPE 90% OF HER LIFE. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?

3) NO NEED TO. SHE LOOKS FINE AFTER TWO BABIES AND IS STILL MAKING 39 MIL PER YEAR. HOW ABOUT YOU FAT FUCK?

4) GOOGLE "WOMEN WITHOUT MAKEUP". I KNOW YOU DON'T SEE MANY IN YOUR MOMMY'S BASEMENT BUT HERE'S A NEWS FLASH: MOST WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT W/O MAKE UP YOU FAT SLOTH
>>
File: 1457987227568.jpg (34 KB, 600x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987227568.jpg
34 KB, 600x441
>>683442847
Wow, I guess it's time then...
>>
>>683442891
fuckin oath bro, everyone wants Kim.

Noone wants the single mum.

Ill give you mad shout outz when im finally on the show you knobend.
>>
>>683442717


OK CPT. AUTISMO. YOU GOT ME. ALL ULTRA SMART PEOLE WHO WORK HARD ARE POOR AF BECAUSE DUMB , LAZY PEOPLE ARE TAKING ALL TGEH MONEY.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT YOU ARE. SERIOUSLY, ASK SOMEONE TO KILL YOU SINCE I KNOW YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO END YOUR MISERABLE PATHETIC EXISTENCE.
>>
File: Spdrmn.jpg (76 KB, 488x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spdrmn.jpg
76 KB, 488x490
>>683442922
>>
>>683443060
I see you are trying hard but it is not enough
>>
>>683443125


100% OF YOU FUCKING LONELY FAT FUCKS WOULD GIVE YOUR LEFT EYE JUST TO SNIFF HER 3 DAY UNCLEANED ASS. IT'S SILLY TO PRETEND YOU ACTUALLY WOULDN'T. IN FACT I WOULD WAGER THAT 99% OF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED TO A WOMEN IN THE LAST 365 DAYS.
>>
File: 1457987243507.jpg (9 KB, 242x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987243507.jpg
9 KB, 242x209
>>683443284
>>
File: 544.png (526 KB, 600x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
544.png
526 KB, 600x526
>>683432455
>nigger/spic hybrid
She's Armenian
>>
File: reganspidey.jpg (55 KB, 400x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reganspidey.jpg
55 KB, 400x389
>>683442994
>>
File: 1331475538328.jpg (428 KB, 914x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331475538328.jpg
428 KB, 914x634
I find her unattractive because I am a pedo
>>
>>683443284
You're being really defensive about a woman who would never even acknowledge that you exist, even if you were standing in front of her screaming like the mongo you are. Why don't you go emulate her since you love her so much, and get railed by three huge black cocks at once?
>>
File: 1457986828845.png (240 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986828845.png
240 KB, 400x300
>>683443412
>>
>>
>>683443284
>>683443060
>>683442922
>>683442671
>>683442445
>>683442105
>>683441944
>>683441512
Ive figured it out.

Its actually Kanye. He is the OP. Now hes having a field sized shit fit because noone agrees with him.

Looking forward to kayne twitter explosion.
>>
>>683443284
you're sad and pathetic
>>
>>683431839
She's a nigger fucking whore.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was one fire.
>>
>>683435407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_5yTNvIt4
>>
File: 1457986218803.jpg (23 KB, 500x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986218803.jpg
23 KB, 500x289
>>
>>683443383

REAL AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE AT THE VERY LEAST AMUSING. THESE FAT FUCKS ARE JUST PATHETIC.
>>
>>683431839
Learn English
Lurk more
= /thread
>>
>>683443678
I'd piss on her if she was not on fire though
>>
>>
File: 1457986275793.jpg (22 KB, 360x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986275793.jpg
22 KB, 360x269
>>
>>683436108
Pic related

Her latest photoshoot
>>
File: 1457987717252.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987717252.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>683443713
>>
File: 1457987257744.jpg (15 KB, 236x177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987257744.jpg
15 KB, 236x177
>>683443787
>>
>>683443537


LOOK AT THE FUCKING EDGE ON THIS 500 POUND 2 DAYS AWAY FROM LOSING HIS LEGS EDGE LORD.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

HER NAIL CLIPPING DIPPED IN HER SHIT HAS MORE VALUE TO YOUR OWN MOTHER THAN YOU DO SO DEAL WITH IT FAGGOT.
>>
File: 1457987338470.jpg (12 KB, 236x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987338470.jpg
12 KB, 236x169
>>683443911
>>
>>683431839
>4/10 face
>Ass is too big
>Tits are okay I guess

She's maybe a 5.5, i've never heard her speak but assume shes one of those general attention whores. So glad I haven't watched TV in a few years.

She's not unattractive, she just isn't attractive desu.
>>
>>683437003
fuck your gay checking and they're not even quads you retard
>>
File: 1457987339581.jpg (63 KB, 575x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987339581.jpg
63 KB, 575x335
>>
>>683443666


YEP. I WANT TO BE KKKOOL LIKE 500 POUND SHUT INS AND PRETEND I FUCK BETTER LOOKING WOMEN THAN KIM OR ANY FUCKING KARDASHIAN.

YOU GUYS WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO GET FUCKED BY KAITLYN MUCH LESS ONE OF THE GIRLS SO FUCK OFF FATSO. KEEP TYPING AWAY FATTIE. IN 5 YEARS YOU'LL BE HERE WITH THESE OTHER LOSERS..IF YOU SURVIVE. THIS BOARD HAS A UNUSUALLY HIGH SUICIDE RATE,
>>
File: 1457987343272.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987343272.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>683444090
>>
>>683431839
>Who do people pretend to find her attractive?
FTFY
>>
she's a fat ugly cunt
>>
>>683432655
>110% real
Yeah, only her sisters need ass injections
>>
File: fappo.png (117 KB, 549x166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fappo.png
117 KB, 549x166
>>683443790
FAPPO
>>
Plastic shit turns me off
>>
>>683444060


LOL........ THIS IS FUCKING COMEDY GOLD. I WISH YOU HAD TO POST YOUR OWN PIC IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO POST HERE. THAT WOULD BE KIDNEY SHATTERING,
>>
File: 1457987568733.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987568733.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>683444104
>YEP. I WANT TO BE KKKOOL LIKE 500 POUND SHUT INS

>Kim Kardashian.
>>
File: 1457987769399.jpg (24 KB, 400x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987769399.jpg
24 KB, 400x296
>>683444272
>>
File: 1457987622487.jpg (41 KB, 548x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987622487.jpg
41 KB, 548x412
>>
>>683444352


WHOA? IS THAT 4CHAN SPIDERMAN? HE LOOKS FAT LIKE YOU FAT FUCKS.
>>
lol.

really starting to think this IS kanye. Only he could get so emotionally stirred over such mundanity.
>>
File: 1457987693641.jpg (23 KB, 498x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987693641.jpg
23 KB, 498x364
>>
>>683444444

fuck you
>>
File: are-you-stupid.gif (533 KB, 500x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
are-you-stupid.gif
533 KB, 500x256
>>683443713
Wot?
>>
File: 1457988033624.jpg (20 KB, 449x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988033624.jpg
20 KB, 449x303
>>683444453
>>
>>683444444
Wasted
>>
>>683444444

FUCKYOU SPAMDERMAN
>>
>>683444272
I'm actually quite attractive, my girlfriend mentioned the Kardashians not too long ago, says she watches one of there shows. No clue what the show is about as they don't seem to do anything worthwhile. If you actually think she's attractive then I guess you're an assman, which is fair enough, but her face ain't great anon.
>>
File: 1460660796320.gif (444 KB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460660796320.gif
444 KB, 200x150
>>683444444
checkded
>>
File: 1457987792304.png (139 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987792304.png
139 KB, 500x333
>>683444514
>>
>>683444104
trying too hard
>>
>>683437554
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
>>
>>683444606
Just like your sad little life :)
>>
>>683444444
Nice job bruvvvvvvvva.

>>683444606
hardly wasted in this travesty of a thread.
>>
>>683444444
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
>>
Bait of the highest order
>>
File: 1457987983701.jpg (29 KB, 447x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987983701.jpg
29 KB, 447x301
>>
>>683444444
>>
>>683444060
I would put her around 5 too on a 1-10 scale.
4.5 probably as the deformed looking ass is really a boner killer for me. Especially when there is nothing else to really make up for it
>>
>>683432655
>110% real
>>
>>683444661


SURE YOU ARE FATTIE. IS THAT WHAT YOUR MOMMY SAYS? AND I DIDN'T KNOW PET CATS WATCH KUWTK.

POST A PIC OR FUCK OFF FATSO. IT CAN BE AN AERIAL. I'LL ACCEPT IT.
>>
>>683443911
Aw, is wittle babby trowing a tantrum because the human trash he idolizes doesn't know or care he exists? I bet You're just now realizing that every night that she's having every home filled with a different black cock, she ISN'T thinking about you, because no one is. You're pathetic. And my mother probably doesn't even know that a Kardashian is a person, only nignogs give the smallest of fucks about that family of attention-whores.
>>
File: 1457987885225.jpg (155 KB, 689x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987885225.jpg
155 KB, 689x535
>>
>>683444272
not everyone is ugly just because you are
>>
File: 1459504699323.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459504699323.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>683444444
>>
File: 1457988817515.jpg (30 KB, 465x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988817515.jpg
30 KB, 465x354
>>683444873
>>
>>683444831


FUCK SHE LOOKS REALLY FOTB IN THE FIRST PIC
>>
>>683444873
post a picture of yourself first fatboi

don't forget the timestamp
>>
>>683444086
those are quads faggot
>>
>>683444874


YOU SEEM TO GIVE A PRETTY BUG FUCK FATSO. YOUR MOM IS A FUCKING WHORE FOR NOT ABORTING A FAT SLUB WASTE OF SPACE LIKE YOU TUBBY,
>>
>>683444831
huh, the is actually kinda attractive in the first pic..

today she is a wreck though.
>>
>>683444808
True tbh anon, I mean some guys are into huge asses and tits, idk why. But I mean people are attracted to traps/animal costumes so maybe it's not that wierd. If people think she's anything above a 6.5 then i'm surprised.
>>
File: 1457990530131.jpg (31 KB, 500x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990530131.jpg
31 KB, 500x362
>>
>>683444904


YET I SEE NO PICS HUH FATSO? I WOULD WAGER 99.9999% OF YOU ARE UGLY WITH 60% OF THAT 99.99999% BEING SCARE THE KIDS UGLY.
>>
>>683445035
lol, he so mad he cant even type straight.

fuckin pure comedy here.
>>
File: 1457989842171.jpg (79 KB, 479x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989842171.jpg
79 KB, 479x343
>>683445035
>>
>>683437554
>uh, I don't think that's really relevant
>not sure if brain-dead or trolling
>>
>>683444971


AM I THE GUY SAYING I CAN DO BETTER THAN KIM? NOOOOOOO..

THAT WOULD BE THE 400 POUND MOUNTAIN DEW SWINGING AUTISTIC UNEMPLOYED FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU HUH LOSER IN LIFE?
>>
File: 1457988556059.jpg (20 KB, 425x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988556059.jpg
20 KB, 425x293
>>683445106
>>
File: 1462055216778.jpg (41 KB, 640x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462055216778.jpg
41 KB, 640x515
>>683431839
>>
>>683445106
grace us with your pristine and divine beauty yourself first
>>
>>683445087


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST A PIC OF YOURSELF. WE NEED NEW MEMES.
>>
File: 1457988176171.jpg (46 KB, 532x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988176171.jpg
46 KB, 532x361
>>683445224
>>
>>683431839
because shes a vapid, shallow and talentless whore in the truest sense of the word
>>
>>683445287

SCARED HUH FATSO?

IT'S OK FAT FUCK. THIS WEB SITE WAS MADE BY AND FOR LONELY FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU.
>>
File: 1457988088738.jpg (69 KB, 562x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988088738.jpg
69 KB, 562x405
>>
>>683445035
No I just think watching retards scream themselves horse about nothing in particular is quite amusing. Please continue
>>
>>683431839
because she's fake af
>>
File: 1457988159324.jpg (49 KB, 564x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988159324.jpg
49 KB, 564x425
>>
>>683445224
I want to see if I should value your opinion or not, if you look like garbage then your opinion does not matter to me and it would also explain why you like kim
>>
>>683431839
90% plastic and disgusting "standards" for women
>>
>>683445399
>THIS WEB SITE WAS MADE BY FAT FUCKS LIKE YOU.

LOL newfag detected.
>>
File: 1457988232351.png (25 KB, 150x113) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988232351.png
25 KB, 150x113
>>683445510
>>
File: 1457988376761.jpg (28 KB, 480x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988376761.jpg
28 KB, 480x356
>>683445680
>>
>>683445399
no, but if I was the one to suddenly demand people share themselves I would do so with my own picture attached to the message, if not it would be pointless and I would just look like a pussy, like you do now
>>
File: 1457988451536.jpg (31 KB, 564x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988451536.jpg
31 KB, 564x428
>>683445721
>>
>>683431839
Day booty can bounce for days though!
>>
>>683431839
Saved.
>>
File: 1457988590182.jpg (28 KB, 421x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988590182.jpg
28 KB, 421x307
>>683445784
>>
>>683431839
The body is bangin. Her face is a sandiggery mess. She fucks niggers. She's a vapid whore. 3/10
>>
>>683431839
pretend? she fucks niggers, she's ruined
>>
File: 1457988654516.jpg (18 KB, 400x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988654516.jpg
18 KB, 400x294
>>683445871
>>
Fat semi-niggers are NOT attractive. White blonde MASTER RACE.
>>
>>683431839
>pretending
>>
File: 1461148394478.gif (1 MB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461148394478.gif
1 MB, 400x266
>>
>>683445905
body is horrible and deformed mate..
>>
>>683445927
>>
>>683432461
But your fleshlight is 100% silicone.
>>
File: 1457988990193.jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988990193.jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>683445941
>>
File: 1461119417252.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119417252.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>>683446037
>>
>>683432836
>virgin
>>
File: 1457989045173.jpg (10 KB, 262x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989045173.jpg
10 KB, 262x192
>>683445399
>>
>>683433035
>butthurt fanboi
>>
>>683433464
>mad
>>
File: 1278964681505.jpg (48 KB, 480x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1278964681505.jpg
48 KB, 480x721
>>683431839
Pretty face and hair in that middle shot.
But her body looks like a fucking gremlin. Not to mention she actually paid money to look that disgusting.
I wouldn't touch it ten foot pole.
>>
File: 1457986484321.gif (822 KB, 450x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986484321.gif
822 KB, 450x698
>>683446095
>>
>>683434018
>still richer than you though
>>
File: 1461125107277.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461125107277.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>683445399
>>
File: 1457988919280.jpg (10 KB, 262x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988919280.jpg
10 KB, 262x192
>>
File: 1461119425596.gif (54 KB, 247x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119425596.gif
54 KB, 247x200
>>683446192
>>
>>683439481
>>arab
>real
incompatible
>>
File: 1457989420095.jpg (108 KB, 500x1492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989420095.jpg
108 KB, 500x1492
>>
File: 1461116426189.jpg (52 KB, 692x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461116426189.jpg
52 KB, 692x461
>>
File: 1461118234585.jpg (169 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118234585.jpg
169 KB, 500x375
>>683446366
>>
File: 1457989401232.jpg (11 KB, 257x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989401232.jpg
11 KB, 257x196
>>683446308
>>
>>683431839
Her ass could be filled with shit, & I'd still sink to my dick between those jiggly mounds straight in her butt.
>>
File: 1457990115589.jpg (114 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990115589.jpg
114 KB, 400x400
>>683446388
>>
File: 1457989308918.jpg (49 KB, 676x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989308918.jpg
49 KB, 676x461
>>683446504
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35 KB, 360x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200_s.gif
35 KB, 360x200
>>683432655
>she is literally a goddess
>>
File: 1308829081698.jpg (20 KB, 235x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308829081698.jpg
20 KB, 235x251
>>683445332
This.
And she's been chopped up and put back together so many times that she's a deformed hippo. Who could ever find those fucking proportions hot?
Maybe chimps like "dat ass mane". Might as well just find a 400 pound girl if you want that fucking mess.
>>
File: 1461118905951.jpg (68 KB, 604x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118905951.jpg
68 KB, 604x445
>>683446618
>>
File: 1457987129988.jpg (42 KB, 475x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987129988.jpg
42 KB, 475x347
>>
She used to be really good looking, imo, but she has gone downhill fast. Even before she was with Kanye. Plus, her family are terrible people, other than Kendall(who is the hottest of all those siblings).
>>
File: 1457989167056.jpg (44 KB, 495x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989167056.jpg
44 KB, 495x269
>>683446693
>>
File: 1457988748487.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988748487.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>
She's attractive because of all the surgery
Remember she was ugly as fuck before
All she is is ass titties and beat up pussy
>>
File: 1456172909231.jpg (61 KB, 680x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456172909231.jpg
61 KB, 680x864
>>683444090
Is that Frieza on the right?
>>
File: 1457989476409.png (194 KB, 511x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989476409.png
194 KB, 511x359
>>
File: 1461118662836.jpg (83 KB, 488x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118662836.jpg
83 KB, 488x323
>>683446855
>>
File: 1457988880753.jpg (34 KB, 472x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988880753.jpg
34 KB, 472x327
>>683446983
>>
File: 1457990405305.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990405305.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
>>683447071
>>
File: 281029.jpg (330 KB, 1245x1723) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
281029.jpg
330 KB, 1245x1723
>>683446976
She was really pretty beforehand for an Arab/Armenian or w/e she is.
She still looks good now, but the surgery is just really noticeable and the proportions are off.
>>
>>683445024
Fukin sumnerfags are real
>>
>>683431839
Oh, you misunderstand OP: She's very attractive.

She's also repulsive outside of anything beyond distant press or paparazzi snapping.

God forbid she ever speak.
>>
>>683446976
>implying there is more to women than ass and tits
You faggot
>>
File: 1457990649114.jpg (13 KB, 236x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990649114.jpg
13 KB, 236x168
>>
File: 1461119518824.jpg (44 KB, 400x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119518824.jpg
44 KB, 400x372
>>683447047
>>
File: 1461118991998.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118991998.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>683447430
>>
File: 1457990346203.jpg (41 KB, 544x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990346203.jpg
41 KB, 544x400
>>683447438
>>
File: 1461118926528.jpg (53 KB, 782x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118926528.jpg
53 KB, 782x522
>>
>>683431839
Because she represents all the fucked up alienating shit in this society. She's the McDonalds of sex icons.
>>
File: 1457990034156.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457990034156.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>
>>683431839
I'd fuck her
>>
File: 1461125306199.jpg (75 KB, 450x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461125306199.jpg
75 KB, 450x294
>>683447551
>>
Pretend? She's an ugly, swarthy, Armenian whore who exemplifies everything that is wrong with celebrity culture. Vapid, brown and debauched.
>>
File: 1457987192028.jpg (48 KB, 481x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987192028.jpg
48 KB, 481x348
>>683447693
>>
File: 1461119473623.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119473623.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>683447661
>>
File: 132313303400.jpg (35 KB, 600x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
132313303400.jpg
35 KB, 600x432
>>683447661
Oh for the love of God, don't post gore itt.
>>
4CHAN LONELY FAT LOSER FUCK LOIC:


KIM KARDASHIAN= FTA AND UGLY
TS JADE= HOT, SEXY AND GORGEOUS


PROOF YOU ARE BETA ESTROGEN FILLED FAGS WHO WANT THEIR FAT COTTAGE CHEESE ASS FUCKED
>>
File: 1461119023428.jpg (48 KB, 800x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119023428.jpg
48 KB, 800x469
>>683447757
>>
File: 1457989891980.gif (501 KB, 500x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989891980.gif
501 KB, 500x367
>>
>>683447710


POST YOUR PIC. SHOW US WHAT AN "ARYAN KING" LOOKS LIE.

DON'T FORGET TO COVER THE SIT STAINS ON YOUR XXXXXXXL SHIRT.

LOL. YOU FAT FUCKING NOBODY.
>>
File: 1461119208705.jpg (25 KB, 600x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461119208705.jpg
25 KB, 600x370
>>683447874
>>683448046
>>
File: 1457988664874.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457988664874.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>683447897
>>
File: 1461118343570.jpg (101 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118343570.jpg
101 KB, 720x540
>>683448104
>>
>>683444873
Kek
>>
File: 1457989557006.jpg (23 KB, 469x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457989557006.jpg
23 KB, 469x340
>>683448232
>>
File: 1461118785078.jpg (40 KB, 367x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118785078.jpg
40 KB, 367x400
>>683448377
>>
>>683448046
Shut it, Kanye, you self-absorbed Armenian bitch fucking cunt.

'Nobody'? All the money in the world won't change what she is. Not fit to lick the dog shit off a sidewalk.
>>
File: 1457986893331.gif (500 KB, 499x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986893331.gif
500 KB, 499x371
>>683448442
>>
File: 1461118820284.jpg (12 KB, 236x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118820284.jpg
12 KB, 236x179
>>683448637
>>
File: 1393907316036.gif (849 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393907316036.gif
849 KB, 320x240
>>683431839
Isn't she 5"3?
>>
File: 1457641969167.jpg (114 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457641969167.jpg
114 KB, 500x357
>>683431839
faggot
>>
File: 1461118645523.jpg (61 KB, 500x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118645523.jpg
61 KB, 500x368
>>
>>683447710
>armenian
>brown
turkish faggot spotted
>>
>>683447710
kek
Fuck off, Mohammed.
>>
>>683431839
pic related ugly pig
>>
>>683448799
>>
File: エチ.jpg (7 KB, 236x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
エチ.jpg
7 KB, 236x230
>>683448609
>the sound of an asshurt sandnigger/indian
>>
>>683431839
People like to display their disdain for mainstream values, so as to prove their independence and resistance to mass media.

Personally I think she's physically very attractive. But since I know virtually nothing else about her, I can't say much else in the matter. A goddess body is worth nothing, if the attitude is a pile of shit, after all.
>>
>>683449048
>>683449092
The Turks did us a favor. Shame they never finished the job.
>>
File: 1461118871420.jpg (27 KB, 461x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118871420.jpg
27 KB, 461x343
>>
File: 1461118518277.jpg (33 KB, 400x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118518277.jpg
33 KB, 400x350
>>683449342
>>
its only low IQ shiteaters and teenagers that find a big ass to be a quality feat of a woman. sorry faggots
>>
File: 1461125151928.jpg (9 KB, 230x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461125151928.jpg
9 KB, 230x219
>>683449421
>>
File: 1457987555081.jpg (91 KB, 400x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987555081.jpg
91 KB, 400x294
>>683449421
>>
File: 1461116965825.jpg (21 KB, 290x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461116965825.jpg
21 KB, 290x210
>>
File: 1461151532576.jpg (36 KB, 477x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461151532576.jpg
36 KB, 477x361
>>
File: 1457986564105.jpg (16 KB, 236x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986564105.jpg
16 KB, 236x353
>>
File: 1461148590128.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461148590128.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1457987803682.jpg (129 KB, 1016x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457987803682.jpg
129 KB, 1016x767
>>683449594
>>
>>683449454
Niggers and those that are immersed in nigger culture.
>>
File: 1457986435346.jpg (14 KB, 236x177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457986435346.jpg
14 KB, 236x177
>>
File: 1461118412817.jpg (412 KB, 837x882) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461118412817.jpg
412 KB, 837x882
>>683449931
Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 122
Thread DB ID: 36668



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.