Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>be 21 >be engaged, serious relationship with a woman for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 26
File: 1454454734702.png (2 MB, 996x1530) Image search: [Google]
1454454734702.png
2 MB, 996x1530
>be 21
>be engaged, serious relationship with a woman for 3 years
>gf goes on exchange to europe
>everything seems to be going fine
>suddeny i find out that gf leaves me for a muslim man
>she cuts off all contact then tells me not to contact her again. completely heartless
>feelsbadman.zip
>I helped her with her thesis and I have a good amount of her work saved on my computer
>thinking of posting her thesis all over the internet to get her flagged for plagiarism

if her thesis was plagiarized then her family's savings would be wasted on her and she couldn't get her degree.

wat do /b/?

should i do it for the lulz or just let her be?

she comes from a poor family, and i don't wanna cause her mom grief.

pic unrelated
>>
>>683420446
post it here faggot, or atleast tell me what degree
>>
>>683420532
I want to post on the websites that are checked for plagiarism.

She is doing a bachelor's degree in international business in poland rn
>>
do it lol
>>
I know you aren't my personal army, but what would /b/ do if /b/ had her work info, address, and phone number? She is banging a muslim man that she met at her work.
>>
Do it check
>>
>>683420737
Reroll
>>
>>683420446
If you an alpha then you say fuck her and get a new GF.

If you are a buttmad beta who´ll never get a new GF then you go ahead and ruin her life and feel real good bout yourself anon.
>>
>>683420765
Come ON
>>
Sounds like she has been taken by Isis. Good luck bro
>>
>>683420732
I also have the mudslime's name and where he goes to school.

wat do /b/???

Trips get any info that is asked
>>
> poland

post it, make her ruined
>>
>>683420632
She didnt give a fuck about your feelings, fucked a muslim kike for fun, just get it done for fun too. And hey you are doing the scientific community a favour, since it's not really her work. Do it for science
>>
Fucking do it m8. She fucked you, you fuck her. That's life
>>
Don't be a faggot and move on. You're fucking 21 there's no need to be married now. Go have fun and and be the better person at the same time. Only cucks try to ruin peoples lives.
>>
>>683420446
If it really is plagiarism and not just you making shit up and you have proof for it: Do it.
>>
File: 1462636316380.png (184 KB, 556x1186) Image search: [Google]
1462636316380.png
184 KB, 556x1186
>>683420807
So far I'll be posting it on these websites
>>
>>683420804
got any nudes or nasty shit? send that too him. muslim men are super beta and he will lose his shit
>>
>>683420632

>Poland
Do it, its not like its going to be usefull
>>
File: 1462636369486.png (176 KB, 578x1050) Image search: [Google]
1462636369486.png
176 KB, 578x1050
>>683420879

And these
>>
>>683420804
Send her the threat that you will post her thesis online if she does not let you fuck her in the ass one last time
>>
I have a better idea, OP. Post nudes.
>>
>>683420804
Any info?
Gibe de pusi b0ss
>>
>>683420446
lol such obvious bait - white girls wanting sandniggers lol.
>>
>>683420906
I have his name and the school he goes to. That's all. I don't have any other info on this fag

And you're right. He's a beta fag. He made her mail back all of the gifts I gave her because he can't afford them.
>>
>she fucked you so.. just show her a little love and post her essay everywhere so she has multiple ways to access it :)
>>
>>683420857
>>683420851
god damn you morons are pathetic. not getting laid for so long got to your head and turned you into misogynistic retards. sad thing is, it's gonna perpetuate the cycle of not getting laid. good thing is, at least you won't reproduce.
>>
>>683421022
It's not bait.
>>
Didnt you make the same thread 2 days ago?
>>
>>683420949

No, that's just blackmail and it iss increadibly easy to report
>>
>>683420879
>>683420929

Do they actually check online for plagiarism in that uni? In most eastern euro unis theres just a panel of people who read the thesis through and that about it.
>>
>>683420446
She may have been kidnapped.
Sandniggers do this kind of things.
>>
>>683420446
That's something a woman would do. You're a man, so you know what you do? Be better than her. Move on, go to the gym, be successful and fuck someone hotter than her. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>683421116
I did but I'm still undecided. And I think if I am gonna' do it, I will do it right. Need more advice and info before making a move.
>>
>>683420446
Do you actually know what plagiarism is about?
And also nobody cares about a bachelor thesis.

Bait.
>>
>>683421049

This
>>
>>683421209
Well this is why I'm asking 4chan for advice. I'm not sure if I should dish out the karma she deserves and save other people's emotions by teaching her a lesson.
>>
Do it.
You already lost the battle >yes
This won't do you any good >yes

Will you let it end that way /b/ro ? All the work you've done wasted ? Like you're nothing ? She didn't think about you nor your mother when she broke up with you.

And doing this is not guaranteed but you must fight back
This rage,this anger,this pain don't hold it in,unchain yourself.
Life is short
>>
OP, she clearly used you. Post the shit you wrote online. Do not let her leave without consequences. Fuck that whore. They don't leave out of nowhere. She pretended to love you for as long as she needed to so you would finish her thesis.

Get it in your head, she used you. This was not sudden. I'm not saying keep the grudge in you for the rest of your life, but you have a duty. To show all these cunts that actions have consequences.
>>
>>683420767
This
>>
>>683421314
Or ask her for compensation.
>>
File: bb.jpg (35 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
35 KB, 325x400
>>683421077
nice digits.

No need to get so butthurt, we are just having some fun.
>>
>>683421286
"Teaching her a lesson" hahahah
let your brain grow up a little before thinking about giving any kind of lessons
>>
>>683420446
Is this just going to be one of those threads that are posted every couple of days? I've seen this exact greentext twice before now
>>
>>683420446
You wouldn't be causing her mom grief. Her actions have consequences, all you're doing is bringing her shit to light.
>>
>>683421286
fluffy abuse IRL. give her the sawwy-stick or -box
>>
OP here.

She and her boyfriend also tried accessing my personal banking information.

Does this tip the scale a little bit?
>>
>>683421257
There are automatic plagiarism detection tools that check your shit as you submit nowadays.
>>
'fucking bait, just do it and post proof
>>
>>683421444
Is this just going to be one of those trips that are posted every couple of days? I've seen this exact trips twice before now
>>
>>683421517
Yeah. Ruin that ungrateful bitch's life. Do it.
>>
>>683420446
You'r a piece a shite OP, that's why she left you, got get some pussy o miserable fuck, that's an awful thing to do man.
>>
>>683421576
Want me to start posting her shit? It will take a while, so I'll make a new thread in about an hour. I'll post proof.

And after, I will post personal info and details of her and her muslim bf to whoever asks.
>>
>>683420872
This is not true
>ugh I'm a sjw white knight leave the lady be you rancid swine!
Op,
I advise you don't take advice from people that use insults and try to manipulate your feelings in the decision making process that being said you should think for your self...
My opinion is to follow nature if a fly bites you: you smash it, if someone hurts you try to hurt them back.
>>
>>683421077
Fuck off, m8. Ruin her life!
>>
>>683421633
How?? I said I'm still undecided. I'm reaching out before I do it, relax /b/ro.
>>
>>683420446
Dont do it OP. She is not your property, you are not entitled to her. If she decides you are not good for her for whatever reason, you have to accept that and move on. Don't b a child but a man and just don't give a single fuck about her anymore.
>>
Do it op.
At least she'll remember you
>>
>>683420446
I may sound beta as hell but don't do it OP, it's not worth it. The best revenge is served by succeeding to greater heights than those who did you wrong. Once she finally realises that her new guy treats his goat with more respect than he treats her, she'll realise what she let go of when she tried to replace a guy as good as you. She'll be filled with regret, but not if you destroy her by posting up her thesis. I know you must have loved her a hell of a lot, and probably still do, but you're 21 and have years to find the girl who's right for you. It may seem like you'll never get over her, but you will with time. For now, stop giving a fuck. Get your ass to a gym and train like no tomorrow with the thought of what was done to you. Create some goals and don't just achieve them, surpass them and exceed your own expectations. I promise you eventually, you'll come to realise that she wasn't even worth your time. Best of luck OP, I'm rooting for you!
>>
>>683421517
ok, now I know you're fucking retarded. don't be a spineless pussy, fuck their shit up.
>>
>>683421715
True. But she used me. Does that not warrant a karmic lesson? Is it not my duty to dish it out? I don't know if I'll regret this opportunity. I have until June to decide whether or not to do it.
>>
>>683421025
You need too find a way too get his address and shit, and mail him any nudes you have of her, old panties. anything intimate. he will likely beat her.
>>
>>683421715
beta cuck or woman. either way you're not welcome here. fuck yourself.
>>
>>683421715
>letting cumdumpsters use you and walk all over you
>not a man child

Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>683421540
And what does these 'tools' check? Shitty sites found by google or based scientific literature?

Only because someone puts a text on a server doesn't mean this text is published somehow.
>>
File: 2525526423424.jpg (20 KB, 426x288) Image search: [Google]
2525526423424.jpg
20 KB, 426x288
>>683421668
^THIS
>>
>>683421775

This is such a good response.

But the day after I found out she cheated, I went ape-shit and emailed/called her a lot of hateful things. Maybe it's futile to save the 'good guy' image? I'm only human, but I said some hateful things she deserved. I think I already ruined that.
>>
>>683421775
Faggot
>>
>>683421805
regrettably, i've been here far longer than you. And it is you who is the beta, and give advice of a beta. Puny petty little shit you are.
>>683421805
How exactly did she use you? be more specific.
>>
>>683420767
Anyone who actually calls being a man "alpha" is not one and never will be one. Same with anyone who is always on about what a man does. Real "alphas/men" don't always have to pound their chest about it because they know they are in charge. It's never alpha wolves trotting around the pack and barking at random shit.
>>
>>683421775
this is beta/cringe level shit. What OP should do is forget about this tramp alltogether and then either post it or not (for fun). Only if he does it out of spite/vengence is he a beta faggot.
>>
>>683421805
I don't know man.
You can ruin her life if you want to.
Or you can just forget about it.

Do you want to do it just because she ruined your pride?
Did you really love her?
You dont look as if it hurt you that much.
At least emotionally.
I don't know. I can't have a moral highground.
It's a thing you have to decide for yourself.
>>
>>683421077
B8ing this hard
>>
or you could just move on
>>
>>683420446

If you want revenge than thats a thing betwen you and her. Don´t cause damage to her family theay arent envolved in this and you mentiond they were poor.
>>
>>683421775
The world doesn't work that way. Most are too dense, dumb and egotistical to recognize past mistakes. Burn your enemies if you enjoy it. Forget they exist if not.
>>
>>683422004
>regrettably, i've been here far longer than you. And it is you who is the beta, and give advice of a beta. Puny petty little shit you are.
intended for
>>683421829
>>
>>683420446
If you wanna do it for vengeance Then you're beta.
If 4 keks then let it rip.
>>
>suddeny i find out that gf leaves me for a muslim man
>she cuts off all contact then tells me not to contact her again. completely heartless

Dude she was kidnapped, she is now probably a sex slave, dead or a dead sex slave.
>>
>>683422302
Kek
>>
>>683422070
No, it hurt me a lot. This happened on Valentine's day and I'm still reeling. I have been depressed ever since and only until a week ago have I started feeling somewhat better.

I loved her to bits. And now I guess after realizing how she used me for money, textbooks, gifts, a trip to Iceland, and her assignments/thesis - I'm feeling kind of resentful.

Can anyone here blame me for what I'm feeling? Will ruining her schooling make me feel better and even things out? I don't know...
>>
>do it, don't who the fuck cares u are a faggot anyway
>>
>>683420974
Yep this.
>>
>>683422284
Yes I'm doing it for the lulz. I couldn't care about her life.

I just don't know what the consequences will be
>>
>>683422428
Trips will get a picture of her, her name, phone number, and address, and workplace.
>>
>>683421517

Are you kidding me retard? Now you have to do more than just ruin her paper. Get that bitch arrested and straight up thrown out of college.
>>
>>683422525
And the boyfriend's name so we can doxx him.
>>
>>683422376
It won't make you feel better
The way I see it,in this godless world all a man can do is leave their mark.
You decide who you are
>>
>>683421805
She told you to not contact her anymore after 3 years. Seriously she obviously only came together with you to get some advantages. Revoke those advantages by ruining her work.

Also isn't it partially your work anyways?
>>
>>683422376
Have you tried contacting her mother?
Also I didnt read for your bank account that's some twisted shit.
>>
>>683422525
Gib
>>
>>683421805
Did you help her because she was your girlfriend or because you wanted to marry her? Only if you had the intention of marrying her did she "use you", otherwise you just helped her out because that what relationships are for, to assist each other in times of need.
>>
>>683422690
Yes her mom still supports me to this day, but she has decided to cut contact with me also because she will support her daughter in the end, obviously.
>>
>>683422727
I helped her because every time she would implicitly ask me and I would do it as a labor of love to try and shield her from as much stress as possible. I did it out of love and compassion I guess.
>>
>>683422727
We were engaged, so marriage was the plan yes.
>>
>>683422763
I don't know.
I'm more in favor of you doing it.
But it's still a fucked up thing to do.
>>
You're wasting my time Op.
>You're not gonna do it.
>The world will keep turning.
You're just a faggot op,learn to live with it .
>>
File: nigger.jpg (46 KB, 773x483) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
46 KB, 773x483
>>683422464
do it, remember life is perishable, we don't have much time, when you dying, you will ask yourself "it was a worth life?".
We can't own anything, we're like a floating feather, if you want to collect money, properties or any material thing, i give you an advice anon, collect keks, keks are the little sparks that makes this life worth of living it, when you are old you will tell your grandson those fantastic greentext tales, your grandson will kek, and both will smile and you will treasure that moment for the eternity.
>>
>>683421928
Not at all, I've been in a similar situation as you though not to the extent of being engaged. I've said some hurtful things the girl who fucked me over but I never took the process of public humiliation or playing with her personal life. Instead, I made her hate herself. She'd been trying to re-connect with me ever since and surprisingly, she hasn't given up yet. I mean, the decision is entirely up to you. You're more than welcome to listen to these other guys who probably haven't been in your shoes, but in my opinion, posting up her thesis doesn't benefit you in any way. You're still going to feel like shit over what she's done to you. Leave this memory behind knowing what kind of a guy you were to her and preserve that guy for a girl who isn't a complete piece of shit. I've been in a position where I absolutely hated women because of my past experiences, but that only left me feeling isolated and quite shitty about life. Don't let the same thing happen to you. Judging by the way you treated her, you're much better than the guy people in this thread are trying to make you into. Again, the decision is all yours. I just don't want you doing something you'll regret.
>>
>>683420446
if you helped her and can prove it that is enough to get her thesis reviewed.

a friend of mine had to do two years more of his PhD because he had someone help him with his english and she contributed a bit too much to his work.
>>
>>683422690
I used to transfer her money to help her while she went abroad. Her mom was poor, so I wanted to help her family as much as possible.

So she opened a 'flagged' email containing my banking info.

Her new man also picked up the phone when I called her (a week after she broke up through email) and we yelled at each other. I was so fucking heart-broken.
>>
>>683422988
I'd say just forget about her and don't waste any more time on that cunt, but the banking bit pushed me over the edge. Do it faggot.
>>
>>683423091
This
>>
Do it, shes a fucking bitch
>>
>>683423104
You are very wise and intelligent.

So I ask you this.

They tried to access my banking info. Does this matter at all? Or is it petty BS and should I forget about her altogether.

Are you saying that it's just not worth serving her what she deserves - her just desserts - to teach her a lesson now?

Or should I just leave it be.

Serve her karma or let it be?
>>
She's dating a muslim, her life is already ruined.
Don't be a beta, just get a better one or do everything to get a better one and don't react if she is contacting you.
If a pussy leaves you for another cock, It's not decided who won.
>>
>>683423409
>>683423104
She uses her father to pay for her schooling as well. She said she would cut him off afterwards.

Is she depraved enough to deserve me spoiling her schooling?
>>
>>683421668
Right.. someone's livelihood is equivalent to a fly. Go ahead and follow this beta cuck Op. Harbor those feelings of hurt and lash out at your ex because you were done wrong and your feelings are all that matter!

Or you can just not give a shit, move on, and thank the gods that you're not tied down in marriage so young.
>>
>>683423181
I don't know.
Can you report her for doing that shit?
The more you talk about her the more I think you should do it.
Like you gave her your affection, time, money, you worked for her, and then she left after 3 years for a sandnigger without even having audacity to tell you about it.
>>
>>683423756
And then she tried to fucking rob you.
What the fuck.
>>
File: 1461038996258.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1461038996258.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>683420446
your fault for assuming that people is loyal.
don't you have other shit to do, i mean playing videogames, soccer, fucking bitches with furry disguise?
>>
>>683420446
is she from Poland?
>>
>>683422525
Yes
>>
>>683423094
Amen
>>
>>683422525
gief
>>
>>683423470
>>683423627
The only betas itt are the ones getting asshurt over a woman about to get dealt some karma.
>>
>>683420446
op i know youre conflicted, but dont measure the good from the past, worry about the bitch that is now. she left you for someone without warning, and used you for your funds and is probably going to try to take money from your account
>>
>>683423936
Originally from UKR, studying there now
>>
>>683423094
Great now when I'm on my death bed I'll ask myself... "it was a worth life." And have one last laugh.

Thank you anon.
>>
Concentrate on the idea of his very long Muslim dick penetrating her - because it has...many times. She used goods. You are an infidel to her you are the poor ghetto fuck that she was wasting her time with. Her mother jumped for joy when she found out her little girl had renounced her satanic ways for a good pious Muslim man. Before you counter with her family is not strictly observant... THEY ALL ARE. Dude most of those Muslim fucks are still arranging marriages. Send the guy a letter - emphasize and describe how you use to use her. Emphasize how when you paid her bills and gave them money she fucked you hard - like a whore would. Send them blessings for a wonderful life knowing that he can only be the next one not the first one.
>>
rolling for trips
>>
>>683420446
lol fuck it op
just move on, you dont need her anyway
she'll be back in time, and when that happens i hope you do the right thing (tell her to fuck off)
>>
>>683424045
And only beta cucks take pleasure in being the lesser man. But I guess being the lesser man is normal for you.
>>
>>683423409
Her relationship with her father may serve numerous factors to do with wanting to cut him off, unless she's told you otherwise. Them both trying to access your account is quite a cunty move but for all we know, he's may only with her because he thinks she can get your account details. As tempting as it is to screw her over as hard as you've had your feelings screwed, it is again, not worth your time. Just be sure to change any passwords you've shared with her and let go. Reacting will only lead to future unwanted drama that you don't need in your life. The less you do things that associate you with her, the sooner you can emotionally let go of her. Stepping stones come in various shapes and sizes but at the end of the day, they are but stepping stones.
>>
OP after being destroyed by a girl i thought the world of, do it.

it WILL make you feel better. if she's been a complete cunt then she deserves it imo
>>
>>683424233
>muslim
>long dick

yeah i don't think so Mohammed.
>>
It'll be obvious who did it and you'll get sued. Be careful
>>
File: 1460576372926.jpg (12 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1460576372926.jpg
12 KB, 250x175
>>683420446
an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Go fuck up this biach... she didn't gave a fuck about ur feelings so u shouldn't give a fuk about her poverty
>>
you should have been looking for a new girlfriend the second she even suggested an exchange to europe. I doubt any girl who has gone to europe while in a relationship has ever come back without fucking or at least making out with some euro trash.

Seriously, movies like Eurotrip aren't that big of an exaggeration, girls (and guys too really) just want to have their wild european sex adventure.
>>
>>683420446

Dude. Fuck her, better she left you now than later.

Lose the thesis, tell her it's deleted and that her new muslim terrorist can help her.
>>
The best revenge is forgiveness.
>>
>>683424449
This too may serve as a consequence of drama you don't need. The less you have to do with her, the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 625x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 625x430
>>683420767
>>
>>683420446
Don't nm know about the thesis. But Post nudes of her
>>
>>683424791
No you don't understand.

Her thesis is almost finished (one chapter left). I did the first two chapters for her and we both have it. When her thesis is finished, they review it for plagiarism (in June) and that's when I wanna fuck her over.
>>
>>683420446
This pathetic fag again.

It's obvious why she left you for a sand nigger. Sage this manlet.
>>
>>683422017
Fucking thank you. You're goddamn right
>>
Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity
>>
>>683421077
>Muslim kike

Wat
>>
>>683421022
Kekd and checkd
>>
File: conan-the-barbarian02.jpg (616 KB, 1782x2745) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian02.jpg
616 KB, 1782x2745
>>683424374
Yes I am "the lesser man" when people try to screw me over. Yes I do it mainly because I enjoy it. When you get tired of people walking all over you in life I'll be waiting here. Pic related. He's another "lesser man"
>>
>>683420446
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>683420446
>be 21
>be engaged, serious relationship with a woman for 3 years

that's your problem right there. my advice, stop worrying about/getting angry over her, or thinking about how to get even. break up and go enjoy your 20s
>>
Just do it, she tried to fucking rob you
>>
>>683425319
Good advice.
>>
>>683420446

That's your choice. She betrayed you without any warning, literally stabbing you in the back for her own gain, absolving you of the responsibility and guilt any retaliation you take upon her.

Therefore, you have two choices :

-Either you punish her for the betrayal, by making sure a valuable part of her life/work goes to waste, and live in good conscience.

-Either you forgive and forget, and try to move on in life, knowing that you could have destroyed someone else's life but decided to feel better than that, in good conscience.

Anyone that would try to tip you by insulting you or calling you an insecure/beta faggot either way is objectively retarded.

>>683421517

Ok. I know that makes me retarded, but if you don't fuck their things up, you're a faggot in my book. Get the ball rollin' on their asses.
>>
>>683424821
kill yourself, OP DO IT
>>
>>683420632
post it here so i can scan it on Turnitin via my university login.
>>
>>683420446
Do it!! Revenge is da best
>>
>>683420446
you got engaged at 21, you obviously aren't that smart, go ahead and fuck up her life, its what a dumb fuck like you would do
>>
>>683421145
that looks like turnitin (or something similar) which references the submission to everything submitted previously, the internet, and every published paper, i'm pretty sure, so as long as op submits it it should be ok i guess
>>
>>683421145

They will with a little help from an anonymous tip. The trick is not coming on too strong, it's gotta be just right. More concern for people who are trying to pass legitimately, less vengeance. Just a little guiding light.
>>
>>683425550
How would I post it here? Can you /b/ros do it for me? It would help me feel better after having my world destroyed.
>>
>>683425580
>its what a dumb fuck like you would do
bomb yourself muslim scum
>>
>>683425580
>its what a dumb fuck like you would do
feminist piece of shit, always defending the girl even if she's clearly the bad one in this story
>>
OP here.

Will be posting her work. Can someone scan it through their turnitin on their university login?

Will this work?
>>
>>683420446
Who is this girl? Her ass is amazing
>>
File: 1461799879581.gif (647 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1461799879581.gif
647 KB, 300x250
>>683420446
Forget it and move on, you're better off without her. Only reason "serious" relationships at your age work at all is when they exist in a vacuum, away from influences that would have driven you apart. Odds are it would have failed anyway since the relationship was flawed - it would have cracked eventually from something else. Consider yourself lucky you weren't more invested than you were, learn your lesson and move on so you can find the right girl instead of dwelling on this loser of a whore.
>>
>>683425736
Use paste(remove this)bin.com
>>
>>683421873
it references it to what's been submitted as well. pretty sure everything is submitted via these
>>
>>683426022

OP here.

Alright I will post. Give me 10 min anon
>>
>>683424821
Fuck off Justin trudeau.
>>
>>683423150
this

most submissions go through a review to check who has contributed what, when writing a thesis you have to log who did what and the board decides who's name is published and who's isn't
>>
>>683420446
I'd get my fucking ring back first.
>>
>>683426383
Her boyfriend mailed everything back because he's insecure that he can't afford the gifts that I got her.

The cunt kept the earrings I gave her though.
>>
>>683426479
Then yeah post her shit to a few places online for the lulz and move on. Not much else to do aside from selling the diamond.
>>
So who's rolling for trips to get her personal info?
>>
What an alpha would do: not give a fuck, let her family and friends think she's crazy for leaving you

What a beta would do: sperg out like this, have her family and friends think she's justified in leaving you. "Good thing you broke it off before you were married, look how crazy he is."

You played yourself OP
>>
DO IT!
>>
>>683421517
tell her you're going to do it, then don't do it and tell her after June you didn't.
>>
>>683426848
see >>683422017
>>
Completely cut off contact. If she contacts you only answer once with the message "please stop contacting me. I am blocking your emails and phone numbers. Bye"
>>
File: 11036796.jpg (8 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
11036796.jpg
8 KB, 200x252
>>683420446
How did she find a muslim man in Poland? I thought Poland was a white heaven, did /pol/ lie?
>>
>>683426848

Go suck a dick white knight faggot.

Normal people understand revenge just fine.
>>
>>683427067
Yeah because no one is allowed to call OP beta for sperging out, trying to wrongly get his ex accused of plagiarism, and offering to dox her info.

He is not in control of anything he is an immature child and frankly this chick is good for leaving him because he's shown this terrible side of himself
>>
>>683426145

OP are you dead or did you chicken out?
>>
>>683421775

Oldfag here. I would do this. Eventually make her understand what she lost. Take your time. Also because sandniggers are utter shit (intellectually weak, possessive and no civilized girl can stand any of them in the long term) and she will regret you all the more.
>>
>>683421517
This girl sounds insanely manipulative and cold.

Your choice on what to do, but I wonder how many other people she has used and will use.
>>
>>683422376
>after realizing how she used me for money, textbooks, gifts, a trip to Iceland, and her assignments/thesis

Polish girls. Aren't they all like that?
>>
>>683427183

This
>>
>>683420446
Have some self-respect asshole. Just move on with your life. There is a lot of psychological help out there.
>>
>>683422525
roll for trips
>>
>>683427470
>He is not in control of anything
He's in control of the next two years of his exes education and your emotions.
>>
File: 1458911636073.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458911636073.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>683420446
petty as fuck. just be cool with it and fuck some of her friends. no snitching.

>>683426848
fuck that duality but essentially you're right. just because you can get leverage on someone doesn't mean you should. the fact that she's a hoe shouldn't interfere with her studies.
actually, maybe on a deeper level it should but not to satisfy OPs selfish desire for revenga.
>>
>>683420446
Nice pic is nice
>>
>>683424178
>>683427654

Ukrainians are all semi-prostitutes. Not only because of poverty, it's cultural.
OP didn't know that?
>>
>>683427739
Go Kys fucking faggot

>>683420446
Do it
>>
>>683420446
Dude, you're 21 years old. Did you think you'd keep your high school sweetheart for the rest of your life? Young people are stupid.
>>
>>683427507
I'm doing it. Just have to remove some of the personal info and the "author" on the documents.

Posting soon.

Stay tuned. OP will deliver.
>>
do it!
then post the uploaded screen shot. :D
>>
>>683427868
And setting it up for new muslim bf to be her knight in shining armor to save her from crazy OP
>>
>>683420446
do it.
>>
>>683428007
dis gon b gud
>>
Fuck her shit up
>>
>>683420446
Do you want to end up in Isis? Cuz that's how you end up in Isis!
>>
>>683420446
I saw thus thread a few days ago. Still didn't pull the trigger anon? Are you actually gonna go through with ruining this cheating cunts life or are you just goin to continue wasting our time
>>
>>683428130
Now THAT would be the ultimate revenge. Imagine her moving to some Islamic country ruing the rest of her life over this. The pretty white girl with the uppity just begging to be disciplined western attitude would be kidnapped and sold into slavery the first week in the right country.
>>
>>683422302
Zozzle
>>
>>683428520

OP here

I will deliver. 5 min. Posting a pastebin link
>>
OP, there seems to be two extremes going on; fuck this bitch and her mother, or don't do it (more of the former than the latter). If the only reason you're hesitant is because of the mother, then you should do it not because you don't care about the mother's stance in this situation, but because her daughter disgraced their family by being this level of slut. Her mother knew the risks associated with financing her education, and it won't ALL be wasted. Sure, maybe she'll be academically discredited but she'll still be able to get a job somewhere. Post the work all over under pseudonyms, maybe make some written copies of shit and have the dates being ages ago, if you really think you can discredit her then do it because having you hold her hand through her thesis should disqualify her anyways. Plus, the way I see it, you put in a fair amount of work into that thesis as well so part of it belongs to you and you can do with it what you please. No regrets OP, you'll save yourself a lot of emotional trouble if you do this.
>>
>>683421077
How to spot a feminist?
>>
File: aidsskrillex.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidsskrillex.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>683420446
hope i ruined it for you
>>
>>683427183
dunno, im from poland, the only muslims around are those having some shitty kebab shed you go into, while beeing hammered at 2am getting your kebab for 10 zlotych
>>
File: sarkshit.jpg (631 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
sarkshit.jpg
631 KB, 800x1000
>>683421077
>>
Here is the link to my work. It's shitty because it's in rough notes - but it is more than enough to flag her for stealing my work.

https://file.io/F4oUPr

https://file.io/ZvmGga

Someone please post this on their turnitin through their university log-in.
>>
>>683429228
Kek
>>
>>683428991
He is Muslim Egyptian
>>
File: NotOnMyWatch.jpg (92 KB, 445x302) Image search: [Google]
NotOnMyWatch.jpg
92 KB, 445x302
>>683424511
this
>>
>>683429327
Link is shit, op u faggot
>>
>>683420446
HAHA BRO I AM THIS GUY
BUT I AM NOT MUSLIM
IS SHE IN THE NETHERLANDS????
>>
>>683429327
OP here

if you can spread this work around as much as possible it would be doing the universe a favour in serving some well-deserved karma.

>>683429446
nope
>>
>>683429446
LISTEN TO ME SON.

DO IT. Ruin it for her. Why ?? Because accessing personal information like that - DAMN NIGGA.

PLUS POST HER NUDES MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>683429446
If you were him, I'd be egging you on to treat her like the whore that she is. I have no beef with the muslim guy. I feel bad for what he's getting himself into.
>>
File: 365659_b.jpg (30 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
365659_b.jpg
30 KB, 480x476
>>683429327
>>
>>683429445
It's a Word document.

>>683429327
Can you anons help me out and just submit this to turnitin on your uni's login? Would be putting a bitch in her place, come June when she gets flagged for stealing my work.
>>
>>683429698
>>683429633
Haha too late she just left to her country. Should've taken pussy pics for the bants. Slept next to her for 4 months
>>
>>683429513
I'd do it but link doesn't work.
>>
>>683429802
It's a Word document.
>>
>>683420446
Just do it faggot.
Why should you give a flying fuck?
>>
File: 1446240764256.png (67 KB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
1446240764256.png
67 KB, 332x300
>>683421517
wreck her shit, she's only been using you and now tries to steal from you ...
>>
>>683420446
Seriously Anon your just 21... Ur ex did u a solid now cowboy the fuck up and hit the gym dedicate to self improvement.... In 6 months u'll be thankful for the life lesson and the free pass... Now go fuck all her friends!!
>>
OP here

Posting a better link. Trying again. Please anons, let's put this bitch in her place.

http://expirebox.com/download/7ba4b280eebbb72e6e3cb3cada979241.html

http://expirebox.com/download/748b113d43d097d7f1206736f6cfc1b4.html
>>
>>683421517
>>683420446
Get revenge, let the hate flow through you.
>>
>>683422017

We use 'alpha' and 'beta' to summarize distinct characteristics between two certain types of men. Not all of these characteristics always apply in 100% of all situations, but they do provide a convenient summary of two distinct personality types. In this case the terminologies are appropriate and do apply to the situation well.
>>
>>683421517
If that is really true then fucking do it, don't be a spineless bitch. Expose the slut.
>>
You helped her with her thesis, so you should post it.

She betrayed your trust, well then betray hers.
>>
>>683429865
What's her name then?
>>
>>683422376

Are you a woman?

Did she have sex with you? If so, then on balance it was a fair enough exchange. Stop being a bitch about your emotions and move the fuck on.
>>
>>683430360
I did. Now please help me by submitting these files to turnitin

See
>>683430255
>>
>>683430434
sarah
>>
>>683430504
Here is the sad part I didn't want to admit on 4chan.

But she wanted to wait until marriage. She came across as very conservative when I met her.
>>
>>683430646
Nope.

Trips will still get her personal info and phone number
>>
>>683430720
roll
>>
File: pepsimonster.gif (348 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
pepsimonster.gif
348 KB, 240x155
>>683420446

Do it.

She fucked you via trust, she cut off contact. Post it.

Post it on free journals, submit it to everyone.

Create a livejournal/wordpress, post it there
>>
>>683420767
That wont ruin her life, just fuck her a little bit.

Also, revenge is a good way to get over this kind of shit, so id say do it, OP.
>>
>>683430255
And one more slut doomed to a future of whoring herself for a living.
>>
>>683430827
See >>683430255

Post it on turnitin for me. Help a /b/ro out. Almost all of us have been stabbed in the back. She did a number on me. Please
>>
>>683422525
rolling
>>
File: 1451946982921.jpg (117 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1451946982921.jpg
117 KB, 650x650
>>683430720
>>683430720
>>683430720
>>683430720
>>683430720

rollin rollin rollin
>>
>>683430940
Thank you based anon for your help.
>>
>>683420906
This, find a way to send nudes to her new sandnigger bf, even better if you can send it to his family.

>>683421145
Depending on where you live, yes.
My brother got his tesis handed back just because he used a few docs for refence.
>>
File: 1455684798032.gif (864 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455684798032.gif
864 KB, 500x375
>>683430996

closecall

>>683431077
reroll
>>
>>683430657
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck you son, she cheated on you, didnt even give you the pussy. Fuck you )))

seri
>>
Do it. Don't be a oussy OP
>>
>>683420446
She already started her life with a muslim? if u truly loved her, dont make it worse
>>
>>683431265
Bro calm down you sound like a fucking Neanderthal
>>
k
>>
>>683420446
3 years and engaged for an immigrant she doesn't know? Sounds like your relationship wasn't healthy, she comes from a poor background as well. If she's leaving you for no reason she's fucking herself. Let her be, so you can look at her hit her life on the head with a hammer repeatedly with dumb mistakes that will lead to her demise and you won't feel guilty
>>
i dont want tripps.
only cucks get trips
>>
>>683430255
Upload as plain text please
>>
>>683431373
Nah bro, this is so messed up. She didnt even let him fuck her. And she goes and fucks a muslim. I mean what the hell is going on here.

And this guy thinks he can hurt her by throwing a thesis or something out while she wants to do away with his cash.

Do you understand the dynamics at play here ??
>>
>>683420446
>Should I destroy a race mixer

Why are you even asking anon.
>>
>>683422525
rolling
>>
>>683431585
OP here

will do.

pastebin com /xJUrXJhT

pastebin com /9wXztVWm
>>
>>683431768
>Why are you even asking anon.

I was just wondering if my online friends agreed with me
>>
>>683431373
I'm using this reply on the next buttranged alpha loser I encounter.
>>
>>683431599
>Do you understand the dynamics at play here ??

I got dubs OP, post her name or pics atleast. Plus I gave some decent advice.
>>
>>683431932
That one guy already posted it on turnitin, you want anything else done do it?
>>
>>683431599

The dynamics are simple and I'm heart-broken that I was victimized. I was used and she strung me along. Plain and simple.

I don't care about her life now - I am doing it for the lulz. And it's a great 4chan thread. Dare I say 4chan gold? Or cringe?
>>
>>683424881
You did two fucking chapters ? She's not worthy to pass if she cant even do her own job, do the world a favour ...
>>
>>683432086
OP here. Do as much as you can with it please. Spread spread spread. It is my work therefore I want it to be shared with the world. My mind is made up now. I want my work to be recognized for what it is.
>>
>>683432207
Thanks anon.

Hopefully karma will bite her in the ass someday.
>>
>>683432207
Yeah, she doesn't deserve passing.
>>
>>683431599
Hell yeah man, and for three fucking years they were together

Good thing hes not wasting anymore time on hoe who wont even put out
>>
>>683420929
Post it, if she can share, you can too.
>>
>>683432308
Thanks buddy

Someone get trips so I can start revealing a little info for those who are hungry enough for it.
>>
>>683420446
she should understand that every action has its consequence.. this is not school anymore.. you helped her to achieve something she should had done alone, you were into a relation and she betrayed all of that for a hijab future? meh prove her a commitment should not be taken light.
>>
Hey OP please make threads with updates in the upcoming week, i'd be glad to hear if she contacted you.

You could also text her and tell her what you've done and post reaction.
>>
>>683430657
>>683430657
You'll feel better ruining her life in any way you can. Worked for me.
>>
@683432509
Shut the fuck up you fucking newfag
>>
>>683432086
>>683431079
I didn't/can't post it to turnitin. Someone else is going to have to handle that part.
>>
>>683420446
What goes around comes around
>>
File: a.jpg (64 KB, 504x387) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
64 KB, 504x387
>>683420446

Yo I remember you. Still undecided eh?
>>
>>683432551
Well, she will be set to defend her thesis in July. I'm sure her professor will do the plagiarism checks in June. I will definitely post any updates in the coming weeks.
>>
>>683432552

story?
>>
>>683428007
I wish i could see her face when they break the bad news for her
>>
>>683432692
No I've decided. Thank you for your advice in the previous thread. I've decided to go ahead and do share it.

The links are here: >>683431932
>>683430255

Help me by spreading my work. It's my work, not hers. I want to share my knowledge with the world. Any consequences from this are out of my control.
>>
If you dont get this easy vengeance then you are a fucking cuck
muslims are fucking terrible people. they literally worship a man that was married to and had sex with a nine year old girl
and statistically most of them believe terrorism in the name of islam is justified and endorse isis

she left you for the lowest kind of scum. she deserved much worse than this
>>
>>683432828
I don't want anything to do with that cunt anymore. If she ends up getting flagged for plagiarism - not my problem anymore. She and her muslim bitchboy can suck my cock.
>>
>>683421775
a fucking faggot
>>
>>683420446
post it. she didnt work on her thesis by herself, so post the entire thing. she didnt earn her degree if she submits a paper she had help with and isnt entitled to a PHD.

post the goddamn thing. this will teach her a lesson. go to every essay website and post it asnd dont stop there...go to craigs, every board on 4chan etc.
>>
>>683432746
No don't warn her or she might rewrite it. Let her be surprised.
>>
>>683432939
after you fuck her over and get your well deserved revenge
you should send her a message and tell you that you were cheating on her, and you thought she was ugly and never gave a shit about her

as a women she will have no choice but to respect you for being proud enough to hate her and cold enough to fuck her over
then just stop talking to her completely unless she starts begging you for your cock because of how badass she thinks you are
>>
>>683432905
>statistically most of them believe terrorism in the name of islam is justified and endorse isis

and thats why out of 2 billion muslims only around 30k fight for isis? go back to /pol/
>>
>>683432551
>>683432746

NO! do keep the updates but take out the warning part! If you warn her you will give her time to react, take her by surprise! That will be more destructive to her future.

You could try to be present on her audit, knowing that the true author is on the same place while she´s being questioned would make her extra nervous.
>>
>>683433269
>>683433529
I am not going to warn her. It will be a little surprise ;)
>>
>>683420446
Fuck that whore, she needed help on work, was engaged, and left you for a sand nigger. Fuck that bitch worse than cartmans mom.
>>
>>683420446
Damn, what is this girls name?
>>
americam man small dick man, muslim man best man, thank alla i always dubbs
>>
File: 1440280280279.jpg (31 KB, 553x401) Image search: [Google]
1440280280279.jpg
31 KB, 553x401
>>683433574
>>
File: 1462646069573-b.jpg (55 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1462646069573-b.jpg
55 KB, 499x338
>>683433694
>pic unrelated
>>
>>683430657
Holy fuck op, she used you as toilet paper

> 3 years

I hope she gets flagged for plag and kicked out
>>
this is a repost thread.... OP posted this like last week
>>
>>683433830
Yeah I know that faggot, still asking who the girl in OP image is.
>>
>>683433666
Trips
>>
>>683433877
No, I posted yesterday and now I've finally made a decision.

SEE
>>683431932
>>683430255

Spread this work! Get her flagged for plagiarism for stealing my work!
>>
>>683430657
Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha........

....aaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahah

U are beta as fuck! The hell man???? Are u retarded or something???
>>
>>683433470
Just because they aren’t part of isis doesn’t prove any point that you are trying to make you fucking cuck. most of them believe that terrorism and killing in the name of islam is morally justified
they dont have to be part of isis to respect and commend it
>>
>>683432813
Not much to it. In high school I became really good friends with two guys and one girl. Over time the group pretty much split into the two guys and her and I. We spent every day together and would talk about everything and anything openly. Needless to say I fell hard as fuck for her. I finally told her months later and she said i shouldve said something a few months ago as now we were too close and that she used to think about us dating all the time. After all that we were still friends until she turned into a cunt. She fell for one of the other guys and told him and the other guy but kept it from me for months. My bro who she like turned her down but they never told me shit until I found out on my own. Then I realiezed how much she used me for whatever she wanted and I was to much of a beta faggot blinded by feelings to realize. I tried taking the high road and cut ties but she immediatly replaced me with another guy. She did however actually care about me so I used that to my advantage and just turned into an asshole. It sounds really immature which it was, but I would shitalk her openly, in her presence or not, shared everything she told me and even turned some people against her due to the shit she called em. Later I found out I made her major depressed and she would often break down in tears but fuck it made me feel good. All of it was probably uncalled for but I felt betrayed and wanted revenge. OP has actual reason for revenge and if my uncalled for revenge made me feel better, his just revenge should work.
>>
>>683434071
When you love someone, it is kind of hard to think with your cock all of the time. Plus it was my first love, give me a fuckin break anon, jeez
>>
>>683434129
>>683434129
Sorry for the wall of text.
>>
>>683431961
we do
>>
>>683433529
If she has the audacity to try and drain his account it won't make her nervous.
>>
>>683420446
I'd do it, OP. Post that shit everywhere. THen doxx her.
>>
>>683430657
well I'm one of those guise that said you shouldn't do it, screw dat OP, make her suffer all you can.
>>
>>683420446
>be 25
>virgin
Do it op
>>
Op you're pathetic lol.
>>
File: 1462717214737.jpg (7 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1462717214737.jpg
7 KB, 200x196
>>683430657
me reading your shit.. hahah sure dat nigger is fuking him right now while u deciding this shit. u re so fuked up that can even fuck her life cuz u haven't even fuked his puzzy xDDDD
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.