Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

You time travelled back to your high school What are you going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 33
File: tumblr_o16p2c1n5m1ufq0ayo1_1280.jpg (233 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o16p2c1n5m1ufq0ayo1_1280.jpg
233 KB, 960x960
You time travelled back to your high school

What are you going to do different this time?
>>
Nothing who cares
>>
>>683371607
become the little girl
>>
>>683371607
>Never become friends with her
>>
Shut the duck up nigger. It's hungry and we need some sauce.
>>
>>683371607
-Fucking more girls that were into me but I was too socially awkward to make moves on because I played shit like WoW
-Getting better grades and finishing college much earlier.
>>
Shoot that shit up
>>
I was homeschooled. So I'm gonna go back and try to fuck the teacher.
>>
>>683372377
This
>>
>>683371607
date katherine or at least fuck her
I am such a fuck my life is solely regret
>>
huh?
>>
fuck my friend's whore of a sister
>>
Try to be more outgoing in general, nicer. Stop myself from giving up on weightlifting. I don't really have any other regrets.
>>
Study and be friendless, I should have been building drones and flying to school.
>>
>>683372460
Kekd
>>
fuck the foreign exchange student
>>
Actually talk to people
>>
Understand that high school was a joke and that 2 weeks after graduating the only thing you take away it your closest group of friends, luckily I had a close group, but with this info.. Go fucking ham hawk and go to MIT And hit and quick liberal bitches
>>
Not date my current girlfriend
>>
>>683371607
Predict all kind of shits. Be a prophet, and fuck teenage bitches.
>>
File: 1kitkat.gif (9 KB, 604x32) Image search: [Google]
1kitkat.gif
9 KB, 604x32
kill myself like i should have
>>
>>683371607
Kill myself.
>>
>>683371607
Take school more seriously, work out more than I did, and not be so shy.
>>
Put effort into how I look and stop being beta
There were at least 3 cute girls who wanted the D, and I was too big a pussy to try going for it
>>
File: 1450372767916.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450372767916.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>683372460
>>
>>683372377
>the fucking girls part
Fuck studying, but how much I cockblocked myself was just inhumanly possible, even the ''cool'' kids used to try to start a conversation with me, and I always beta'd my way out to hang out with losers who didn't even liked me

just to think I could had a more exciting circle of friends, fucked a lot of hot young pussy, and I just wasted all this opportunities, just makes me feel sick man
>>
>>683373009
I feel ya man. I am now married to mine simple because i was to lazy to go through all the bullshit with somebody else.
>>
Fucking stop doing/selling pain pills, relize selling drugs ant fucking cool. Fuck in the janitors closet twice instead of once. Actually go to college not become a paralegal
Lotsa regrets
>>
>>683371607
Be more social and quit videogames completely
>>
>>683371607
eat two pizzas like jobtron there fuck yeah
>>
>>683371607
If I have to start back over from high school, I would be an hero
>>
>>683373222
Fucking I was the otheR end of the spectrum partied every night didn't take seriously good way to go to tech college lemme tell ya
>>
Not steal my best friends mom's lingerie, put it on and get caught masturbating in her bed.
People still mock be about it 12 years later.
>>
>>683373222
Sounds like me
>Be on football team
>Hanging around after a game eating a hotdog
>Group of hot girls start beckoning for me to come talk to them
>Spaghetti tumbles out of my pockets uncontrollably
>Stare at them motionlessly with a mouthful of hotdog for a solid 15 seconds weighing my options
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away hoping they'll think I didn't notice
Like Jesus Christ what the fuck
>>
>>683371607
buy a polaroid camera and record all the times I sucked marist brothers cock, get payout from the peoples pope
>>
>>683373758
thats pretty fucking horrible, i would mock you too
>>
>>683373781
Did you walk away backwards/moonwalk?
>>
>>683371607
If you time traveled back, your younger self and older self will be at that point in time, that causes more problems than solves them
>>
File: 1434867124291.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1434867124291.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>683371607
Succeed.
>>
>>683371607
graduate faster so I wont have to be at the place for four years.
>>
>>683374304
We'll save that for the sequel
>>
>>683373222
I have a girlfriend and everything now and life is good, but it saddens me to think about how those were the few years of my life where I was surrounded by opportunities to nail hot girls and do cool shit every day with no obligations. And I did pretty much none of that.
>>
>>683371607
Try out for wrestling. Pick up a trade. Fuck hard mode courses.
>>
>>683374304
not if you want to fuck your younger self
>>
Never date my ex and go after the one I let get away.
>>
>>683374698
>>
>>683371607
I'm in middle school you retard

Go to sleep grandpa
>>
>>683371607
A girl was going to cheat on her Boyfriend with me, Im going to let it happen.
>>
Smoke weed. Smoke soo much weed. Smoke all the weed.
>>
>>683372377
>>683373222
Are you fuckers me?

Also,
> I'd keep chilling with my old friends. The ones who have completely changed and disappear from my life

> not jump to ask a popular girl out

> Stick up for myself when I was called Peter Griffin in gym class by two dickheads

> do weight training and gym from gr 9-12

> actually do my work and not get sent to some extra credit program.

Fuck high school
>>
>>683375119
kek
>>
>>683371607
Try harder. Get into Yale.
>>
>>683375794
When I was in high school, I fucking hated it and couldn't wait for it to be over.
I don't know whether it's just nostalgia goggles, but looking back now I basically just hung out with my friends all day every day. Now university is shit, and I'm working 5 nights a week so I never do shit
>>
Hopefully pick up on the hints that hot as fuck Puerto Rican chick with the massive tits dropped on me.

I will never forgive myself for not fucking Lorien
>>
Study harder, work out more, and fuck bitches.
Knowing what I know now, I would have been a pussy magnet.
>>
>>683372377
pretty much nailed it there bud
>>
Aim the gun a little differently.
>>
File: 1462370125994.jpg (181 KB, 499x508) Image search: [Google]
1462370125994.jpg
181 KB, 499x508
>>683371607
Learn stuff
>>
>>683376263
>Be in grade 11
>Hot little QT comes to our school
>I'm one of the first people she talks to
>Become friends
>She literally asks for my phone number, draws little hearts on notes she gives me, sits on my lap whenever possible, gives me awesome tight hugs all the time, etc.
>DIDN'T FUCKING GET IT
>THOUGHT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED SOMEHOW
>>
>>683376442
Wow...
>>
>>683376312
yeah pretty much I agree.

I would have finished high school in two years, and finished college by 20.
>>
Hang out with people who have similar hobbies rather than trying to force myself into the popular group. I spent my highschool years partying but I honestly wish I would have spent more time playing video games with friends who enjoyed doing so as much as I do.

I also would not cheat on my ex. I regret it everyday and I haven't found anyone who is as perfect for me as she was.

I would spend more time at home rather than going out and doing shitty, forgettable things like sitting at a friend's house and drinking. I barely see my parents anymore and I miss them dearly. I wish I would've spent more time with them when I was still young.

Even though there are things I would do differently, I don't really regret my decisions throughout highschool (except maybe the second one). I just wish I would've stayed true to myself rather than attempting to mold to the "cool kid" group. In college I'm doing exactly that, I've surrounded myself with people who have similar hobbies and I love every second of it. I don't go out and party more than once a month, instead I spend time with my close friends playing video games and shit.

TL;DR: I would go out less, play video games more, and make friends based on hobbies/interests.
>>
Stop procrastinating till 12 am on mondays
>>
I am in my sophomore year now lol
>>
>>683371607
Fucked more girls. I was actually popular in a social misfit way, but I was horrible at reading girls. I face palm all the time when I realize that girls were into me but I didn't do shit.
>>
>>683371607
try to stop that kid from killing himself
ask that girl out
>>
>>683376814
Same.
I can look back and think of numerous times off the top of my head when girls wanted to do shit with me or for me to ask them out, and I cannot fathom how I did not see it. And then I'd fucking go home and be all depressed because "no girls will ever like me!"
>>
Punch the cunt in the throat that picked on me, then fuck his girlfriend.
>>
ITT: A bunch of stupid low grade misfits who wish they would have "fucked more girls"
>>
>>683371607
not love her
>>
>>683377116
cuck
>>
I tho I was the only autisto who didn't fucked anyone in highschool, even tho I had a lot of chances ( one girl wrote a love letter for me, but beta as fuck )

Good to know there is people with similar experiences...
>>
File: 1433776769667.jpg (16 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1433776769667.jpg
16 KB, 300x360
Lift. Play lacrosse. Never smoke weed. Fuck the girls that wanted me but was too afraid to have sex with due to the social backlash. Stop giving so much of a fuck about what other people thought of me.
>>
>>683376571
You were a fucking idiot.
>>
>>683371607
fuck all the girls who wanted to fuck me, but i didn't because i was too scared of stds
>>
File: 1349839999492.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1349839999492.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>683377402
I know
>Mfw I relive those moments
>>
File: This.png (258 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
This.png
258 KB, 500x373
>>683372377
>-Fucking more girls that were into me but I was too socially awkward to make moves on because I played shit like WoW
/thread
>>
>>683377308
pretty much my experience.

i had a bunch of hot girls liking me. my school didnt have the culture of poular kids and unpopular that much.

i think about it now... and think... well i missed out on loads of puss. oh well.
>>
It was a long ass time ago that i was in highschool... so.

Buy stock in microsoft when it first came out
Buy stock in facebook when it first came out

Be one of the many richfags that did that and live out my days without working a day in my life.
>>
Not drop out of the highest math
>>
>>683376571
Got one just like that. Did all that AND EVEN FUCKING KISSED ME AT ONE POINT.

Thought she was joking at the time, thought I wasn't good enough for her.

It will never stop hurting anon.
>>
>>683371607
idk maybe get in shape, eat better, and practice for the soccer team, also get a job at Block Buster b4 they went out of business, ez money and nobody went there
>>
>>683372377
tfw same
>>
actually do work, i coasted through high school and got a d average because i couldnt be bothered. and id probably lose some weight and inject a bunch of estrogen. id also pick up my reason for living rather than waste time and money on hobbies i dropped out of lack of interest. all in all, there are a lot of things i should have done in high school but hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>683377815
>kissu
>Not interested

She probably felt bad for kissing a guy and getting rejected

Look at the bright side... I guess
>>
>>683374873
Wrestling in high school was one of the best decisions of my life. It whipped me into shape, taught me how to defend myself, instilled discipline, and opened me to a brotherhood. My only regret was that I didn't start sooner or take off-season camps and practices seriously.
>>
>>683377815
She literally could not have been more direct without grabbing my fucking dick and saying she wanted it
I really wanted her too, I was just too retarded and mentally unprepared to accept that a girl might actually like me. I convinced myself that she couldn't possibly actually like me like that
>Tfw accidentally friendzoned my biggest crush in high school
>>
>>683371607
Date the other girl. One of the biggest pivoting point in my life. I can trace a good deal of my adult life to one night. Not in some grandiose way, but a serious butterfly effect. Basically i was dating two girls, both wanted to get serious and i picked the wrong one. We dated for 2 months and the other girl got away.
>>
I'd try
>>
>>683371607
Stay on the football team, do steroids, and fuck all the bitches
>>
>>683371607
kill myself
>>
1) spend more time at home working on the major I wanted to do (design)

2) get into more fights and not put up with so much bullshit from both teachers and other students.

3) skip classes more by probably photoshop documents, meeting up with psychiatrists making up shit about how I am manic or some bullshit. If i keep the mind and experiences i have now, I probably could bullshit through high school on my own time without being there.

eh probably have more but lols at everyone who thinks they would probably be able to fuck bitches back in HS. I could care less, but I really don't regret anything like that but I got tons of blowjobs so I guess I was chill.
>>
Turn the safety off.
>>
Not have my mom and dad killed by a drunk and end up in foster care.
>>
Kill self before making more social connections. Less people hurt the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 570x428
Kill as many as I can
>>
>>683371607
fuck everything
>>
Last night was my senior prom and I missed it to push carts at the local grocery store. what the fuck am i doing, I had a hot fucking date and I threw it away for some shitty job.
>>
Make sure i'm more ready for the changes thst will come during my senior year that way I don't spiral down into anxiety which took me from being an overall happy motherfucker to pretty sad and shit. Also would just enjoy the simple things a lot more, those days of just hanging out around the school with not a single worry were so nice. I'd just cherish them more because of how simple it was. I kinda wish i would wake up sometimed and just have to go trough a regular highschool day again. That shit was so simple and lit.
>>
>>683379264
Lol, fucking loser
>>
Start working out freshman year so I could become swole by sophmore year.

Fuck girls.

Join more clubs and shit, make more friends.

That's all I got.
>>
>>683379020
same.
>>
I don't think anything would change. Anything that happened, happened for a reason. I'd still be the same loser.
>>
>>683379709
I went to my grad, might as well not have. It fucking sucked
>Have crush on one girl friend all year
>Ask her to be my grad date
>Declines
>K
>A few months later she changes her mind and asks if I'll be her date, because otherwise she won't have one
>Accept, even though looking back there were at least 3 other cute girls who would have liked to go with me but I was too fucking fixated on this one chick
>Go
>Only see her for like 15 minutes to get some pictures taken together
>When we go to aftergrad after it's at a club and they're nazis about making sure no underage kids have alcohol
>Was one of the few people who wasn't 18 yet
>While everybody else was getting drunk and having a good time I was crushing my brickbreaker high scores at the edge of the room
>She got wasted and made out with a couple other dudes
>Left early to play Mass Effect at home
>>
>>683371607
crush the fucking stock market with all my future knowledge then retire a multimillionaire at age 25 or so.
>>
>>683371607
probably apply to different colleges. realize that girls didn't hate me like i thought they did. see a therapist and hopefully figure out i had bipolar earlier.
>>
File: 1447202388121.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447202388121.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>683373222

Just think that your father knew all this shit would happen and he never fucking warned you, never advised you or anything because it's awkward and you wouldn't listen anyway, gotto make your own mistakes.
>>
>>683371607
learn coding. remake shitty flash games from early 2000s for the appstore. make billions before graduation.
>>
Bunch of fucking normies.
>>
>>683371607
BECOME THE JON TRON
>>
I wish i knew who i was
>>
[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]
>>
drop out
>>
>>683372460
Underrated post
>>
there was one girl who really liked me and was pretty much giving me a handy in class. I would go all the way with her in class. We could hang out in the patio area right outside the classroom.
>>
>>683371607
Have sex that night outside the stadium when she wanted to. Not get expelled for being a drug mule. Not be so depressed and self destructive. Take an art class. Don't try to be friends with those drug addicts who were never going to go anywhere in life. Put it in Tegan's ass. Treat Kristin with more kindness. NEVER GROW THAT PONYTAIL.
>>
File: drunkest mug shot.jpg (22 KB, 426x434) Image search: [Google]
drunkest mug shot.jpg
22 KB, 426x434
>Travel back after having lived years as a functioning adult
>You now have a newfound confidence
>You now know how to talk to women
>You now know how laughably small and retarded the social hierarchy of teenagers is
>You now know pretty much nothing that happens between any of you young, stupid punks will be of any consequence within a matter of months
>You are now utterly fearless
I definitely would've want to rewind all the way back and live it all over again, but if I could go back for a week or so it'd just be one long fucking party.
>>
remove normie
>>
Quit football.
Workout everyday.
Start studying from the beginning.
Make friends.
>>
>>683373222
i promise you teen aged sex was awful. i lost my virginity at 15, and sex has gotten so much better with 20 and 30 somethings.
>>
not be the `cool kid` and actually fuckin try
>>
>>683373099
nice dubs and gif
>>
>>683373781
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away hoping they'll think I didn't notice
>kek
>>
Instead of being a partial spaz/introvert who ATTEMPTED to fit in... say fuck people all together, focus solely on studies and getting things lined out for a full ride scholarship so student loan debt never happens

Beat the everloving shit out of the first bully who ever tried me with no provocation so i wouldnt have to slowly earn my 'leave me the fuck alone' respect nearly a decade later after alcohol problems and anger issues
>>
>>683376442
underrated post
>>
Never start smoking cigarettes
>>
Not go to college
>>
>>683371607
>get better grades
>not get a dumb cunt pregnant
>not get arrested twice (1st semester of college)
>not still be on probation
>not buy a lemon as my first motorcycle
>go to votec for a free career skill to fall back on
>relive drunkenly eating out a sexy virgin christian girl after bringing her back from a woods party
>dont get into hard drugs
>save my friends that died
>dont yell nigger on the city bus that one time

tldr lots. ask me anything about any one of those
>>
>>683371607
Kill myself and get it over with
>>
>>683373344
Curious m8 what's bad about being a paralegal. Also
>Take high school seriously and get good grades.
That's about it had a blast in high school.
>>
>>683371607
Enjoy it
>>
>>683371607
Eat more pizza.
>>
I'd invest in Facebook
>>
>>683371607
stop believing in world , law and system sooner , become anarchist , burn this planet down
>>
File: Bill of the Hill.jpg (105 KB, 548x582) Image search: [Google]
Bill of the Hill.jpg
105 KB, 548x582
>>683384387
>tfw your school's "coolest" kid knocked up his girlfriend three years out of school
>tfw he never left hometown
>tfw he became an alcoholic
>tfw he struggled to get a decent job for years because of his incompetence and entitlement
>tfw his closest high school friends all gradually get tired of his shit and bail
>tfw he got drunk, drove his car into a ditch with his infant son in the passenger's seat, and barely even put up a fight to keep custody (and naturally lost)
>tfw on the rare occasion you run into him via meet-ups with mutual friends, he still tries really fucking hard to impress you with how cool he is
>tfw he doesn't seem to know how transparent his obsession is with being Captain Coolballs
I guess you just have to know the guy to understand why his misery and failure is so delicious. Especially considering how he still has his head in high school and never emotionally graduated.
>>
Pass
>>
>>683371607
STEM.

in particular, CS
>>
Fist her because I got real close but pussied out a couple times
>>
Girls girls girls blah blah blah wtf is wrong with you faggots?
>>
Get a weed hookup, smoke a shit ton of weed, fuck some girls and probably kill myself once I graduate.
>>
>>683371607
Become a cute trap.
>>
Accept that joint the black kid offered me, but I passed school instead.

I hope he understands what I really wanted to say is that he can have it all if he wants to have a shitty life so bad.

The problem is, I really thought that way in my highschool time and now I'm an alcoholic.
>>
Warn my dad about his cancer
>>
>>683371607
Make sure I do everything I can to prevent her from leaving me
>>
>>683371607

For everyone playing 'what if':

That shit is bad for you.

Might want to start seizing opportunities right now. Because I know most of you 'what if'ing' mother fuckers will just have more failures and missed opportunities to look back on tomorrow and every day after.

Today is the day to change.
>>
snooze
>>
>>683371607
Not be me. Study math more, actually go to college and get a degree, and hopefully, a good job
>>
>>683386589
>>683386475

Tell everyone to do Honey with THC, who vapes or smokes in your life.

Just fucking do it. Smoking is meant to kill parasites, that's why we get addicted to it, and not "society parasites" no, real ones, like fruit flies, wasps... and bees. Which are important.
>>
>>683386589
You're right.

But how do you plan the day out?!
>>
>>683385449
i get that you want to talk about your failed life, but nobody gives a shit. kill yourself and save us some money in taxes
>>
Eat less and work out more. Stay on the track team. Become fast and lean, so i wouldn't have to play o-line in football, and so i could have the confidence to ask girls out.
>>
>>683385449
the nigger one of course
>>
>>683371607
>>
>>683372377
/thread
>>
Get better grades, take different classes, stop myself from becoming a fat ass, man up and get together with this one girl.
>>
>>683386589
So I should just kill myself now?
Hm.. That's not actually a bad idea. Thanks man!
>>
>>683386968
>Or

Move to Finland, provide your live experience to the world's best social engineers.
>>
>>683386845
lol what? Addicted to smoking because it kills parasites? So it has nothing to do with nicotine cholingergic receptors in the brain. Glad you cleared that up.
>>
>>683371607

Drop out the day I turn 16 and get my GED.
>>
>>683371607
>Stop being so fucking autistic
>hit Ben and Anthony in the face as hard as possible, and stop taking shit from everyone
>never do band, it ruined my love for music
>fix my relationship with this one awesome friend who I miss every day
>be nice to that one dude because he doesnt deserve being treated like that.
>fuck that australian girl, that super cute goth girl, and this other girl I could've gotten.
>stay the fuck away from that teen church group because they are huge assholes.
>keep playing guitar because I was really good at it and hate that I gave up on it.
>>
>>683371607
I will shoot it up this time.
>>
>>683387319
You are welcome.

Check out what Nicotine does in the Tobbaco plant, and then tell people they are no Tobbaco plant but stinky "adults" who ruin society.
>>
>>683371607
have sex, do my homework
>>
>>683377329
Gosh... Thats me but repalce lacrosse with basketball
>>
>>683385626
It's bad but I'm a fucking junky who works in the legal bcuz of stupid high school choices
Curve nvr sold dope, started shooting, went to community cuz I dgaf, and all the other tl;dr shit I did
I did fuck that girl in the janitors closet but I can't figure out y I didn't do it daily
>>
Probably nothing just keep to myself bitches be crazy
>>
>>683387800
Checked the fuck out of this. Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>683371607
Show my little sister my dick when she asked. Didn't know she was a whore back then.
>>
>>683387273
Oh and play football
>>
>>683371607
I have tbe lotto numbers
>>
>>683371607
stop believing I had friends...
>>
File: fish.jpg (2 MB, 1664x1248) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
2 MB, 1664x1248
>>683371607
Sleep through all my classes.
don't give a fuck about grades.
fuck all the dumb girls who were too immature to know my games.
Dropout in the beginning of the 11th grade and acquire GED when turn 18.

basically nothing different. being an adult is still WAAYYY more fun then pussyfooting around as a teenager/preteen/kid
>>
>>683387542
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume english isn't your first language. But wtf are you even saying?
>>
>>683387931
>greentext please
>>
Avoid becoming a stone, keep hanging out with my best friends and work harder in math to actually make it through college so I could amount to something. Never resort to spending hours browsing the internet purposelessly.
>>
Actually Invest in Google and apple stock like I did in my freshman finance courses' mock investment section. Had I put 1000 of my savings in at that time, I would easily have 5000 or more in stock now.
>>
>>683387137
>me and friend ride to bus stop to go downtown to some stupid shit
>im on longboard hes on my bike
>he cant figure out how to attach it to rack on bus
>i tell him to stash it behind building in bushes
>stupid nigger leans it up right on the corner of 2 well traveled roads, no lock or anything
>i dont notice, sit in back of bus
>many old black folk
>one lady asks "aint you scared your bikes gon get stoled?"
>i turn around and see my bike leaning against building
"AWH YOU NIGGER!"
>immediately realize my mistake, sit with hands on lap sweating bullets for 3 stops before i get off

one old black guy played its a hard knox life thru his phone and the others talked to eachother in twangy southern accents saying racist shit about eachother
>>
>>683388152
I'm saying "kiss your tombstone if you want love!"

but actually I became really good at suppressing my rage, because even if cigrattes ruin my time on earth every day, it takes a lot of good time to be "ruined" by a cigarette.

So I locked that phallic shaped object up on a place where it doesn't belong.

I just want to have sex with a mentally deformed person in peace, but fucking amateurs absorb the crazies with their "grown up protector" aura.

And then they get beaten the fuck up. But sure, blame it on the "white knights"

Basically: REEEEEEEE
>>
>>683388641
The worst part is, I'm not gay. It would be easy to be gay in this world. It would be WELCOME to be gay, by all the crazy chicks.
>>
>>683387712
Fuck man are you me? I'm not a junkie, but you pretty much summed me up minus the fucking because I only hang with my friends and there's no puss for miles haha. Keep at it man it has to get better or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
>>
File: 641.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>683371607
>go to every sporting event
>knows the outcomes
>placing bets
>repeat every 3 years
>leave a millionaire
>>
>>683388836
I was cute once. I was a god once...
>>
>>683371607
>Fuck every woman in that school
>Develop reputation for stabbing people who get too close.
>>
>>683371607
Make sure the bombs in the cafeteria actually detonate
>>
>>683371607
>junior
>begin learning about computer stuff
>drop out after 8th year
>learn how to program
>learn networking
>cheat to obtain GED
>be certified in networking and programming
>only 19
>already easily able to make high 5 figure salary
Not a thing, OP. Not one damn thing.
>>
Dont fall for the dicklet meme
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 223x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 223x246
>>683371607
Fuck my English teacher more than once instead of blocking her number after the first time all because she was into some moderately hardcore bondage. It wasn't my thing back then but these days I have fairly regular dreams about her and that paddle with her husbands name bedazzled onto it

Talk to every girl like I know what a slut they really are deep down instead of worrying about making an ass of myself or showing them the "respect they deserve" like some kind of fuckboy

Get way more ass

Prolly be a drug dealer because they got loads of ass
>>
Get a job and save money.
>>
File: 1460894584447.jpg (133 KB, 425x419) Image search: [Google]
1460894584447.jpg
133 KB, 425x419
>>683388291
>avoid becoming a stone
>becoming a stone
>>
>>683389002
But was I raped to justify me ignoring this rated R for Retarded reality? No, now I need to white knight under obligation to not fall into depression.

Shit man. I'm a sadist, I can not help people for anything. I can absorb the "weird" here, to then have no more fucks left to function in the world, but when I think about it, what I really need is someone who is so fucking mental even I look normal in comparsion, and then having a happy go lucky marriage with them.

But really, the problem is: I have analysed Sadism. It's like gone-berzerk savior disease and links with egomania and narcissism, both things that I am guilty of because ...

Ciggarettes stink enough for me to wish death upon people, but I can hold back not to do it.
>>
>>683371607
be a normie, take blue pill and be happy
>>
>>683389538
You know damn well what the missing letter is.
>>
>>683389538
>>683389330

They would be Zen masters in ancient China.
>>
Aim better
>>
>invest in google, facebook, and amazon
>fuck moot in the ass.
>>
>>683371607
Fight more. I could have beat the piss out of a lot of people but restrained myself because I wanted to graduate on time. It was not worth. Cutting loose and kicking some prick ass would have been so much better.
Oh, and give that one nerdy chick the time of day. Was chasing the wrong type of girls back then.
>>
>>683389873
>Knock, knock
>>
>>683388897
Lol one of the only things in college im somewhat proud of, feel bad about cumming on the floor cuz I no sum sad janitor had to clean it up
Yup I'm like the only dude who can I work in the legal field cuz I'm a junkie. My high school job was at a law firm and therefore I just went to community college to b a paralegal cuz my druggie ass didn't no wat else to do
>>
>>683371607
Avoid talking to anyone that I'm not friends with now, and try for two jobs during the summers
>>
File: this3d.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
this3d.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>683389442
I graduated right as the economy got sour.
Also I would tell myself to learn a trade.
>>
>>683390319
At least your kind stings itself, doesn't kill bees because they are afraid of wasps.
>>
drop out sooner, still get ged. Flick people off more.
>>
>>683371607
Not much just dress better and pretend im at comic con
>>
>>683390496
Wat sum needle metaphor? I guess so, anyone else think this weird dudes gonna be outside their window in a minute?
>>
>>683372377
This sums its up nicely
>>
Nothing, the past is what made me who I am today, also changing my past would create a paradox, so if that happened I would be trapped in an endless loop forever
>>
>>683390798
You feel the adrealine right? Does it give you joy? Does it make you "feel alive"?

Because that's really all that counts. The problem is, I can't archive it. I'm doomed to "down" people and have a useful functionality in it as last resort because it reminds me of machines.

I don't even have autism, or asbergers, I just don't like seeing people vent, when they are not me.

For instance "persecutors will be persecuted"

Bitch, I will persecute your ass!

That is automatic.
>>
>>683391205
Dumbass. Paradoxes are your excuse for not being imaginative. The multiversity theory and multiple timelines frees you from your paradoxical bonds.
>>
>>683371607
Boring answer that I'm sure has been given already but I would be so much better with the girls this time round. Also would invest in Google and Apple and what not.
>>
>>683373099
This
>>
File: enhanced-29569-1461086046-10.jpg (105 KB, 625x852) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29569-1461086046-10.jpg
105 KB, 625x852
buy all the netflix stock you can
>>
Nothing, I lost the love of my life in Middle school.
>>
Working out and taking classes seriously.
>>
>>683371607

>be me seventh grade innocent as f
>stands up in class to give presentation
>side of jeans scratches against corner of the table
>loud ass ripping sound ensures
>my ultra white virgin milky thighs revealed from the sides
>everyone starts laughing
>killmenow.jpg
>fucking bombshell 10/10 blonde teacher walks up and asks me to leave the room with her
>i follow while clutching onto the ripped sides
>hot fucking milf sexbomb take two safety pins from her pocket
>we are out in the corridor
>10/10 goddess looks around to see if anyone is coming
>asks me iF I WANT ANY HELP WITH PATCHING THINGS UP
>virgin innocent dumbass me says im fine
>suggests THAT WE CAN GO TO THE TOILET and SHE CAN DO IT REAL QUICK
>no jokes actual words
>DUMBASS ME STILL SAYS NO AND GETS CONFUSED BECAUSE GODDAMN I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN
>teacher unbuttons the top two buttons on her shirt and sighs
>i glance at her lacy bra and tanned skin
>AND LOOK BACK UP AT HER FACE AGAIN
>asks me if i'm sure i'm fine by myself
>pureinnocentvirginconfusedface.jpg
>i reply of course i am
>i'm not a kid anymore
>i can do something as simple as this
>10/10 MISTRESS OF HOTNESS WALKS AWAY WITH ANOTHER SIGH
>stillconfusedasf.jpg

Man, if I ever went back in time I would've let her suck me off. She got arrested for getting frisky with fucking sixth graders. Idk if she's out or not but damn, she was the BOMB.
>>
>>683372377
/thread everyone go home
>>
>>683372460
Wtf is this ,9gag
>>
>>683373099
Do you want that cat to die though?

I enjoy seeing it. It is cute. It is the opposite to my mental state, the contrast is beautiful.

That alone allows me to suffer for myself without strings attached

But no, you must feel suicidal again. Just let a complete monster have emotions.
>>
>>683371607
double tap the poor bastard.
>>
>>683379241
kek
>>
>>683391695
Unless I keep my memory of past timelines, then that it wouldnt, dont get me wrong, multi-universe and timelines I enjoy, but overall I lean towards the paradoxes that fuck everything up, and if I ended up in a new timeline, the me from the original one would be dead from that world
>>
>>683371607

buy bitcoin.

picked the girl that would have put out.

wrote a better book.

gotten my A+ Cert. so dad would have let me get my licence.
>>
>>683392236
>FUCK ME.

Which bastard? Why?
>>
Not get expelled from my posh private school and have to spend my last two years at a public school.

That aside, high school was actually pretty good aside from having to change to a shitty pleb school at the end.
>>
>>683391996
You could fuck her corpse. There's probably still some flesh on her bones while you're in high school.
>>
Never enroll in the gifted/AP program, make normal friends, have a normal life. Actually ask the girl I liked out from the beginning instead of friendzoning myself for 9 years and proposing out of nowhere.
>>
>>683392518
double tap myself. who else?
>>
>>683371607
register 4chan.com before moot and do nothing with it
>>
>>683392721
Don't double tap yourself. The mere will to state these urges without actually dying is needed in the world, especially now that "God" is "back".

I wish I could puke now.
>>
I'd say yes when my 15 year old stepsister wanted to fuck me instead of saying some bullshit about how I'm waiting until marriage.

Also never get roped into the church kids crowd. That shit fucked up my social life forever.
>>
>>683373222
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>683393125
>>683392985

Do you see THESE DOUBLES?

Ayyy....
>>
>>683393162
Yeah yeah I know.

But did I drunk drivingly kill someone? Woop de fucking do, I'm such a hero for doing nothing.

Now, when I drunk-post I need to stop people from killing themselves or I can't look in my own face in the mirror without it twisting into some fucking cigarrette.

I will end this craving, with the unborn totem, and if it is the last thing I do. Except it won't because I respect the Leviathan.
>>
>>683372910
are you me
>>
File: CoWZ05t.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
CoWZ05t.gif
842 KB, 480x270
>>683393728
And Levitticus is NOTHING compared to my rage. The poor fool was not even born in the cyborg age. He didn't even GET the leviathan.

He didn't even think Moses actually split the element water.

It was a freaking hydrogen bomb.
Okay?

Is that okay for you, human race?

Now just stop.
>>
lotto numbers for the biggest jackpot
Sports almanac
>>
>>683371607
Nothing
The pussy was worth it
>>
>>683371607
Invest in Google
>>
>graduate
>realize how easy fucking girls is before HS was over
>fuck girls in HS
>use life knowledge to become popular and fuck more bitches.
>>
If your future self came to visit you right now and said "Hey man don't be so lazy, you need to bust your ass and work hard in life," you would absolutely still be lazy and not give a shit.
>>
>>683394561
Because as things stand my future self does point a gun at my head and asks me to not be a sadist by heart, so he can wear my hide later.

Except that this is going on in my brain right now, and I smile.

Now fucking "inspire" me, how do I end up not being weird? I embody weird. For the lulz of it. I never had one true moment in my life, because everyone tries to make their sad life story truth.

And you are exactly as me, aren't you? How do you do this with a good vibe?!
>>
>>683371607
>make friends with people i know have shit in common
>ask out the girls who i know will turn out to be 9/10 even though they currently look 5/10
>get my driving licenses asap so i can get a car
>avoid certain people who end up wasting too much of my time

pretty much the basics everyone would do
>>
>>683394561
true but that is a different scenario, going back to HS with so much knowledge about the future/your future is basically winning the lottery
>>
Ignore stuck up and boring bitch I fell for hard and branch out to other cuties.

>Study harder,
>fuck with the religious teachers more,
>build up more of a support base with people rather than arguing with them or looking down on people unnecessarily.
>start karate earlier
>go into physical therapy early so my back is less fucked than it is now

>start learning a language??

I'd essentially be a god. I think this is a common fantasy
>>
Less drugs
Fuck more girls (fucked a few but I'm weird in that it I'm going to fuck a guy I have to actually like her personality and care about her...massive faggot but hopefully would just beat that out)
Not get stabbed, twice
Actually try in class
>>
>>683373781
This was me. First XV rugby player, could sink a beer with the best of them. All the cool kids, both male and female, loved me but I was an absolute spaghetti lord when it came to getting my dick wet.

Also, I was insecure because I thought I had a small dick after watching too much porn. The girl I lost my virginity to actually said I was big though and I never had any misgivings about size after that.
>>
i'd finish it.

L M A O
>>
I'm gonna kick the fuck out of glenn smith.
Oh yeah drink less & pay more attention to graphic design I could have made a fuck load out of that.
>>
>>683395383
Pick up part 2 though
>>
Nothing, don't care and like where I'm at in my life right now
>>
buy as many bitcoin as I can
learn how to program
/thread
>>
>>683380306
This.
>>
>>683395223
>fuck with the religious teachers more

Can you do it in one sentence? Then you are better than me.
>>
if time played out nearly the same everywhere else I'd play the fucking lotto. Get rich and just do what i'm currently doing and waste away in a basement... but rich!
>>
>>683371607
Exercise and make different friends
>>
>>683372281
:(
>>
>>683373104
Ditto, I regret not doing this every fucking day of my life. Maybe if I was younger I could have the gall to actually do it
>>683373099
>>
smear poop all over my body and tell people I'm now a nigger at high school.
>>
>get better grades
>fuck more girls
>make more friends
>not smoke weed every fucking day before class
>>
not be a fat fuck
>>
Well I'm still in high school

So I don't know.
>>
>>683371607
literally the only difference is I'm smashing more hoes. not worth going back
>>
>>683385651
lol
>>
File: SAM_0288.jpg (675 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0288.jpg
675 KB, 1024x768
>>683396312
you'll always be a fat fuck
>>
>>683396167
LOL
>>
>>683396495
thanks anon. I guess going from 216 to 138 still makes me fat
>>
Beat the high score
>>
>>683396342
YOU TRAVELED BACK IN TIME BUT LOST ALL MEMORY OF IT. MAKE IT COUNT THIS TIME FAGGOT. I AM YOU FROM THE FUTURE AND IF YOU DON'T DO GOOD YOU'LL END UP EXACTLY AS ME; A CUCKOLD MCDONALD'S WORKER.
>>
>>683373133
I felt so good when I saw this number
>>
>>683389749
topkek
>>
File: 1429667212146.png (462 KB, 676x671) Image search: [Google]
1429667212146.png
462 KB, 676x671
>>683371607

not puss out on shooting it up
>>
>>683371607
Id quit 9fagging, and start 4chan way earlier. So i wouldn't have been a newfag now.
>>
>>683396589
is that in LBS or KIlos or stone or tons or tonnes?
>>
If sinners deserve to suffer in hell, and people in heaven let it happen, there will be only me left looking at the lot of you and laughing my ass off. Except then you will try to kill me, so you can die as "martyrer" for your hollow god.

That two sentences fucking killed my life related to God forever. And neither of us seem to be mad about it. That is what challenges my sanity.
>>
>>683396857
Yeah you should have done that and called me a newfag while I had joined like, at age 7 when the first computers hit the market.
>>
>>683397132
So just last year? But computers came out waaaay earlier than that, anon
>>
>>683396932
PS: I would just kept my whore mouth shut. But I didn't. So my only logical response is that y'all need to hear this.

And because I'm not going to an hero, Shintoism. Become a god that is better than me, unite all religions. Spread world peace even for shy-ass backwards religion teachers who tremble all day.
>>
Not get into drugs. Have permanent brain damage because of it.
>>
>>683397345
Yeah buddy, if all of you had time traveled and got your wishes, it would have. Happy chances to me, right?

Gambling + Stringtheory will fuck you up.
>>
>>683377592
This. This is the only logical step.
Or win the lottery if I can remember the numbers
>>
>>683396857
You will always be a newfag
>>
>>683397552
which drugs?
>>
File: You see....jpg (17 KB, 298x409) Image search: [Google]
You see....jpg
17 KB, 298x409
>i never went to highschool
>was homeschooled
>i did loiter around the nearby highschool all the time as a somewhat interesting outsider whom had no business being there
>got involved in school activities
>meet my future wife of how 11 years

nothing really. but now college...
>>
>>683371607

i'd probably wear more furs

yeah i can see that working
>>
>>683397775

MDMA, amphetamine, alcohol (especially), heroin, weed...all substances fuck you up during your developmental years.
>>
>>683372281
Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>683397853
If you do THC to concentrate, keep on doing it. But please use the THC honey, use it to impress a hippie chick and save her from the femnazis.

Honor Odin.
>>
>>683397983
Fair enough. Do you continue to use substances today? Where exactly is your brain damaged and how exactly have you been affected by it?
>>
>>683371607
Not cum in my friend's single mom's lube and give her a child she has no idea where it came from.
>>
>>683371607
I would graduate instead of getting a GED and going straight into college my senior year. I wouldn't have had to work so hard if I finished. College or not.
>>
>>683371607
>Invest in BIDU, AAPL, and GOOG for 12 years. I don't even care.
>Do everything to keep my job at Dominos. Doesn't matter if my mom tells me no.
>Go out with Megan Miller on prom night and fuck the shit out of her if I can. Ask Barbara Folger to let me borrow her Range Rover to take Megan out.
>If it's the first year of high school, I would stay in Geometry class with Megan.
>If it's the 2nd year, I'd make Crystal my gf. I'd also fuck Katie when she offered to let me sleep in her room that one night. And I'd ask her not to put it in her journal. And I'd tell her I'd put it in my journal instead. That way her dad doesn't read it later when he finds out about her smoking weed.
>I'd strictly orient my efforts into going into computer science. Fuck all the art bullshit I did. There's no money in art.
>>
>>683397983
They still fuck you up during your always years.

Good bones but bad skin... Thank mr. Skeletal? Yes. Hailed Hydrate? Checked.

Thank 2m² Skin? I have no idea how to pronounce that as a title.
>>
>>683398322

No, and they're not sure. My memory is destroyed. It was very good but not all of its domains are in the 20th percentile or something. Real bad. Everything else is okay besides that (IQ is 123, etc..).

Can't stay competitive in the workplace, can't learn very quickly, nothing sticks. Basically I can't learn anything new. So I'm stuck doing very easy jobs that pay nothing.
>>
tell myself to practice some sort of practical skill instead of playing maplestory
>>
Get off my ass, apply for university, come out of the closet, learn to drive
>>
>>683398419
Lmao you must tell the kid. And that 4chan user laughed at his existence. He/she should probably have killed me and did so in a healthy time-line so I ended up here.
>>
File: laugh.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>683398419
I really really hope that's true
>>
>>683398744
Checked.

Maplestory art was ballers for it'S time though m8. You should see all the pixel games being made because of this.
>>
>>683371607
suck cock
>>
>>683396928
pounds, LB
>>
>>683397552
Me too, high 5
>>
File: BearKillerGranny.jpg (9 KB, 260x175) Image search: [Google]
BearKillerGranny.jpg
9 KB, 260x175
>>683398848
Fuck why would you post this right after me you large caliber son of a gun
>>
>>683398999
Checked. Holy crap this is full of alignment.
>>
>>683397552
I highly doubt that you stupid faggot
>>
File: 1462011454783.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462011454783.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>683397983
This isn't true you fucking idiot

You're just mentally unstable, and have mental problems, and instead of owning up to you it, you blame the drugs you did.

You're fucking stupid, pathetic, and idiotic.

An hero anon, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>683372377
/thread
Missed out on so much pussy it makes me cringe just thinking about it.
>>
>>683399717
I'll take my neurologist's current take on it over a random /b/tard's...sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>683400015
You're a dumbfuck

kys anon
>>
nuke mecca and kill myself
>>
>>683399717
neurotoxicity from the MDMA + stims very well can damage your brain, the extent of it is down to amount abused + frequency.
>>
Kick Mason's ass for bullying me all four years of high school
>>
Whats the opposite of killing oneself, when you planned to have more than one child in the balance of the universe? We will never know.

Want to skip timelines? Kill yourself in your mind. Bruce Lee did it first. Because in our timeline Chuck Norris jokes are more funny.

I can't explain this without being "messing around" or "swamp-like behavior" being associated to me, because I'm insane without remedy. I skipped the one where God is fun, because I didn't believe in it. Now I need to find divinity times and times again.
>>
actually get a gf and maybe make friends
>>
>>683400136
The brain damage is negligible

A little MDMA never hurt anyone. But if you're fucking mentally unstable, I believe the high and resulting comedown could further exacerbate your unstableness.
>>
Don't do drugs and finish high school faster.
should have stayed with her
>>
>>683400741
Yeah but never mix the poisons. Like, actually, that is why all important religions feast sometimes where they only drink water and eat nothing.
>>
>>683400099

You're kind of stupid

I've got a neuropsychological test, a neurologist's opinion, and scientific research backing what I say, and you want to dismiss all of that and reduce it down to, "he's stupid and crazy."

Just think about that one for second.
>>
>>683401029
Or maybe if you reduce both even more it is "I don't want you to suffer"

So really, what I'm heading at is, let others decide.
>>
>>683401365

I don't know what you're even on about at this point, but be my guest and believe what you want.
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.