Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
okay faggots, lets hear your excuses
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 42
File: 1381709184149.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381709184149.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
okay faggots, lets hear your excuses
>>
Im going to die in like half a year so no point really
>>
I'm just waiting for the right girl to share my life with, say, do you have a boyfriend?
>>
>>683279361
From?
>>
>>683279286
>Wonderful guy
>Anon
Pick one.
>>
Because my wife keeps cock blocking me.
>>
Because I'm married
>>
>>683279286
I'm still married.
>>
>>683279286
Because I'm actually not wonderful. That and I have social Anxiety along with a Small Cock so low confidence and self esteem
>>
File: 1462532127987.jpg (148 KB, 598x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462532127987.jpg
148 KB, 598x600
>>
>>683279286
>depressed
>fat
>not going anywhere in life
>wonderful guy
>what?
>>
>>683279286
I've been married for 8 years and the last expense I need is another woman. Mine still works and puts out on the weekly after those 8 years so why go looking... And she still plays vidya and things
>>
Because she uses a non-free operating system
>>
>>683279286
I'm not trying very hard honestly.
>>
my gf is with her daughter from another relationship she had.
>>
>>683279286
>you're a wonderful guy
nope
>>
>>683279286
God, I hate it when girls ask that question
>>
>>683279680

Half nigger kid?
>>
Because I have this crippling fear of talking to women that I for whatever reason did not have when I was a teenager. I do not know when this happened or why, but at some point I just stopped being able to flirt with girls. I'm not a kissless virgin, I have had girlfriends, just not in the past four or so years (I just turned 22)

I suspect the internet had something to do with it, or maybe I just became an autist, idk.

Either way fuck me ammirite?
>>
File: mommy.gif (487 KB, 500x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mommy.gif
487 KB, 500x337
>>683279286
cuz im a charming sociopath who has lured you back to my apartment to chop off your limbs and keep them in my fridge.
>>
Because if my wife found out I'd only see my son 50% of the time, and I'd be up for serious child support $$$$.
>>
because I'm a gay...
>>
I have social anxiety.
>>
My wife left me and I'm fucking broken now. I don't want to go thru all that beginner getting to know the family and friends shit again either.
>>
>>683279286
Because I'm gay...
>>
File: 1454698074413s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454698074413s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>683279286
dontt have any, Got a 9/10 GF
>>
>>683279828
fuck no, i'd never date someone who had sex with an ape.
>>
>>683279286
The only time I leave the house is to go to the shop which is a 3 minutes walk away and to go to uni where all the girls in the class have children.
>>
>>683279286
I am not ready for gf mentaly. She must take in account my 'problems'
>>
File: blastingoffagain.jpg (88 KB, 500x646) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blastingoffagain.jpg
88 KB, 500x646
>>683280018
that double tt
this niggers hand was shaking from the lie kek
>>
Lots of married fags in here right now.
>>
>>683279286
I'm not that interested to be fair, i have very limited free time so why would I want to spend that with someone else doing stuff they want to do?
>>
>>683280116

top kek
>>
Because I just got out of a worthless marriage and have a 5 year plan of fucking bitches without commitment.
>>
File: 1455949367168.jpg (91 KB, 780x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455949367168.jpg
91 KB, 780x770
>>683279286
They stand me up or make up an excuse after they've said "yes" to get out of the date.
I ask girls out all the time, and they rarely say "no".
>>
>>683279286
cuz i dont have a job or any prospects?

what am i going to do with her? fucking sit around and put together puzzles?

bitches like to be serenaded before they get marinated

i aint got money for the honey
>>
Because I'm fat and don't like fat chicks.
>>
>>683279286
Cynical
Not really racist but I might as well be because nigger jokes are funny
50% of my motives are self-serving

>Wonderful guy
Thx tho
>>
because the only person that likes me is some black chick who wears at least half a pound of makeup a day and is disgusting
>>
the whole game is eventually about breeding and why would i want to bring a kid someday into this shit world?
>>
I'm socially retarded and post on 4chan. That's fucking why
>>
>>683280051


Agree - who wants to stir nigger porride.
>>
>>683280343
don't go there. if you do the jews win.
>>
But I do. Thing is she doesn't seem to give much of a damn about me, so it's probably not going to last much longer.
>>
>>683280305
Nash?
>>
>>683279488
Kek
>>
>>683280343
anon
Just fuck her anyway
>>
File: trash series.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trash series.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
>>683279286
26
neet
live with mom and 2 cats in small flat
no friends
haven't talked to a girl since 9 years

i'm not in need of excuses i am the excuse.
>>
>>683280116
>>683280194
same fag
>>
>>683280475
If that's a name, then no.
>>
>>683280180

Find something you both want to do - i.e. fucking like rabbits.

Your excuse is the biggest load of horse shit. It's what forevaralones use to justify their lack of poontang.
>>
Raging alcoholism.
>>
File: thisamme.jpg (41 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisamme.jpg
41 KB, 640x400
Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of meaning.
What starts out as yearning soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of defeat, leaving only a sense of chaos and the unlikelihood of a new order.
>>
>i still havent found a girl crazy enough to be my gf hehe
>>
>>683280536
JEW SPOTTED race pollution encouraging scum!
>>
Because I'm a "hunter". Once I Fuck, I need to fuck someone else. Basic evolution
>>
>>683280685
what the fuck are you trying to say exactly?
>>
>>683280244

shit, that picture is actually pretty accurate representation of me the only thing is that i don't own a gun because no funs country
>>
>>683280716

just wait until 30, single girls go insane at 30
>>
i'm a hoarder and i haven't washed in over a year
>>
>>683280475

hahahaha. hmm he's a fat guy who doesn't like fat chicks. totally enough information to nail it down to this 1 dude you know.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>683280768

I'm not a jew, promise
>>
>>683280814
You best have a BOB and tactical pants or you're not a cool kid.
>>
>>683280819
>still 8 years of lonelyness to go
I dont know if i cant take it anon ;_;
>>
File: no.png (13 KB, 632x175) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no.png
13 KB, 632x175
>>683280595

wrong fag
>>
>>683279286

I'm drowning in debt and living in a living room to keep expenses low while I focus on attaining financial freedom.
>>
File: 1461896085347.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461896085347.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>683279286
I go to school, learn shit, get home, and study or play video games until i fall asleep. That's probably why.
>>
>>683279286
I'm a great friend. But not enough to be a boyfriend to anyone it seems. I ask girls out when I get the chance, but it's always "not right now" which means no.
>>
>>683280982

get a fake ID and pretend to be 30 and fuck older girls then.

Or go to an anime convention dressed as Light from death note, always fucking works. You'll get a crazy but fuck it
>>
Spent too long hoping to get with an american, but found out she's really fucking stupid.
>Slept with a girl who gave her a house to stay after being "kicked out of home"
>Slept with one of her best male friends within two weeks of getting there
>Attention whores on tumblr
>Creates no new content and just reposts shit she sees online
>>
>>683279286
I can't really connect emotionally with anyone so i don't really try.
The one time i felt something for someone she doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>683280929

Sure sure Abraham Goldstein
>>
>>683280957

im wearing similar shit right fucking now
dis scary
im a fucking manlet mall ninja
>>
>>683279755
Checked

It means they want to fuck you. Especially if it's your mom asking.
>>
>>683280378

the stupid in a the nigger that knocked her up could spread to her.
>>
>>683280595
actual fag
>>
>>683279286
you prob wont believe but work 12hrs drive to and from work (eating and smoking) 2hrs (sleep)10hrs. 24hrs taken no time
>>
>>683280685
this is 4chan, not edgydeepness.com
>>
Because I don't need someone telling me they love me every 10 seconds to reasure my existence
>>
Because bitches I find interesting are either completely nuts or have so low self esteem that I literally scare them away with my confidence. Mostly I find girls annoying and I just end up hurting them with my sarcastic attitude.
>>
>>683281254
>>>/k/
I'm sure you'll fit right in.
>>
>>683280799
To reiterate, the classic definition of the consolidation of the interpolation of antithesis underlines the essential paradigm of the negative aspects of any marginalised interface. It might seem reasonable to think of a proven solution to the performance objectives as involving the legitimate principal milieu. Nevertheless, a concept of what we have come to call the strategic goals provides a heterogeneous environment to the evidence of feeling.
>>
>>683281128
I think im going to do the second one, a girl told me i look like my age, so no way i can get away with the fake id
>>
I was molested as a kid and now I have difficulty being intimate with other people.
>>
File: JEW PEP.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JEW PEP.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>683281227

How did you know my name anon... I mean, that's not my name
>>
Because I only like traps
And lolis
And anime girls
>>
>>683280102
That means they put out, fuck face.

Single mom's are the best. They cook. Usually have money coming in from somewhere that they will spend on You, or they need money and will suck a dick for a buck.

Think, Mcfly. Think!
>>
>>683279286
because job. barely any time to score a wank, let alone sustain a relationship.
>>
I broke up with my last girlfriend. I don't want one.
>>
>>683279286
Yes
>>
>>683281363
Within the bounds of the obvious necessity for the privileged expressionistic interface, the quest for the reproducible secondary conventionalism must intrinsically determine the value added consensus realism.
>>
>>683281409

magical place
>>
because my weight to income ratio is too high.
>>
>>683281470

Good luck Anon!
>>
File: 1454298994219.jpg (34 KB, 606x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454298994219.jpg
34 KB, 606x540
>>683281458
>>
>>683279286
Mostly because I'm gay and vagina's disgust me.
>>
lost all faith in women after a decade and a half of being ignored then attention all of a sudden once i have a job.
>>
>>683281691
Thx m8
>>
>>683279286
I'm not attractive, I'm genuinely a bit weird, I'm obsessed with politics, and to top it all off, I'm not even white. I'm extremely surprised that I'm not a virgin. I should be by all accounts.
>>
>>683279457
Lol
>>
low confidence and self esteem
>>
>>683279286
I'm gay and fucking your bf.
>>
Not worth the effort
>>
>>683279286
I have one, but she is a princess and I will dump her soon.

need to find a new one...it's hard
>>
I do have one. She is going to be living with me in about 2 months. Kinda nervous and excited at the same time.
>>
Skinny af
Alcoholic
Receding hairline
Beer gut
>>
I'm asexual
>>
I don't put much effort into it
>>
>>683281999
>skinny as fuck
>beer gut

Does not compute. Checked tho
>>
Because i do thing like these... http://www.poll-maker.com/QK6X0LT
>>
>>683281458

So what you're saying is you don't have a girlfriend because you're a neckbeard who spends his free time studying in his mother's basement.

MMmm - 4L of mountain dew and 10 bags of cheetos with my theoretical physics textbook.

I think I saw you in a hoverhand thread....
>>
Because then I can't fuck multiple women
>>
is 17 cm OK?
>>
I'm dating a boy...
>>
>>683279427

Because OP's post gave him cancer.
>>
Every girlfriend gets so pissy I'm married. It's really hard to keep one. I need to find a cute girl into Cucqueening.
>>
Fat + Aspergers + Unrealistic high standards.
>>
Chair
>>
>>683281615
In the time it took you to post this drivel you could have found a slut to fuck on kik. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>asian
>short
>fat
>balding
>small dick
>bad teeth
>bad leg
>bad posture
>unemployed college dropout struggling at community college
>can't do math and can't fix computers

i literally lost the genetic lottery, that's why i pay for sex.
>>
File: mohammed.jpg (37 KB, 477x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mohammed.jpg
37 KB, 477x493
>>683281484

You need to get over it by molesting someone else
>>
>>683280819
Yes! But its married women, too!

And they stay insane throughout the 30s. My 30s were better than 20s. Chick's dig older guys, and 35 to 45 seem to be the sweetspot. You can fuck all ages and have cash in your pocket doing work you like doing, vs training or being a wagecuck.

Total kekmas time for me.
>>
>>683279427
Iowa. Why do you ask?
>>
hookers are cheaper then "girls"
>>
I don't have one. Never really missed it but I am about to look for a girlfriend because the desire to fuck like a rabbit is getting me crazy.
>>
>>683279286
I do. Going over to Colombia this summer to see her.
>>
>>683282078
skinny fat nigger, ever hear of it
>>
File: 1.gif (1 MB, 224x178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.gif
1 MB, 224x178
i am a sad, lame, poor excuse for a man who makes nigger and jew jokes 24/7, never leaves the house, takes jokes way too far, insults everyone and i have a shit personality. fuck my life im sad
>>
>>683281615
>hurr durr i have a job i dont have time to find a gf

What a stupid fucking excuse. I highly doubt your work keeps you THAT busy. And if it some how does, maybe you should find a new line of work
>>
>>683282235

drop the fucking asian and that's most of us here
>>
File: 1460479848118.jpg (85 KB, 450x947) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460479848118.jpg
85 KB, 450x947
>>683279286
I dont consider a woman gf material unless shes only fucked 3 people or less if not there fwb material and only fwb material. I know the older anons at 30+ are going to get mad at me for thinking a girl whos had multiple dicks touch her lips isnt fucking disgusting but it is. Besides in my experience relationships with virgins last much longer and feel much better than others, i say all this crap and i haven't been to church in years.
>>
File: aslt63xHD9M.jpg (41 KB, 403x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aslt63xHD9M.jpg
41 KB, 403x604
>>683279286
I do have a girlfriend. It takes work though, girls don't just fall into your lap when you want one.
>>
>>683282214

You sound like you'd be fun if I spiked you with LSD and took you to a theme pak.
>>
Because last relationship was...
Pretty shit.
I don't wanna step into the same pile of shit twice
I still score though, just not in a steady relationship.
>>
>>683282247
What are you dieing FROM?
>>
File: CGR9kX8WcAEXmNz.jpg (54 KB, 640x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CGR9kX8WcAEXmNz.jpg
54 KB, 640x609
>>683279286
I'm a faggot beta who went on a date with someone who actually liked me yesterday and was too scared to do anything the whole time.

She hasn't talked to me since.
>>
i am
>>
>>683282235

> asian
> can't do math

Wat - you need to submit yourself to science so they can study you
>>
>>683279457
You just fucked my week up anon fuck you
>>
>>683282791
i failed calculus four times in college.
>>
Because literally no one likes me. And I'm not gonna change my personality just to please someone else.
>>
>>683282107
Quite incorrect.
An initial appraisal makes it evident that parameters within any preeminent heuristic contingency adds explicit performance limits to the applicability and value of the strategic major simulation. As a resultant implication, the question of the requirements hierarchy rivals, in terms of resource implications, the overall game-plan. One can, quite consistently, say that a factor within the core business underlines the essential paradigm of any targeted critical symbolism. This can be deduced from the fully integrated principal algorithm. Few would deny that what has been termed the strategic plan provides one of the dominant factors of the common additional idealism. Therefore a maximum of flexibility is required. We can confidently base our case on an assumption that the knowledge base provides a heterogenous environment to The total quality objectives. As in so many cases, we can state that any formalization of the knock-on effect depicts the potential configuration aesthetic on a strictly limited basis. One can, quite consistently, say that any subsequent interpolation provides a balanced perspective to the doctrine of the reciprocal projection. Everything should be done to expedite the deterministic auto-interruption. This may explain why the assumptions about the paralyptic resource allocation definitely implies The total quality objectives.
>>
File: mafiamexicana.jpg (158 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mafiamexicana.jpg
158 KB, 960x1280
>>683279286
Cause I'm a smoker

>pic related
>>
>>683279286
Last time I checked, I had a vagina
>>
>>683282869
how?
>>
>>683282592
>Besides in my experience relationships with virgins last much longer and feel much better than others

Riiiigggghhhhttt... Right up until they become psychotic, clingy, possessive cunts who stick to you worse than a case of herpes.
>>
>>683282673
Wrist cancer.
>>
>>683282684
Call her right now, what are you waiting for?
>>
Drink to much. Can't act normal with out drinking. Get to drunk and do stoopid shit and ruin what may have been a good chance at some pushy always black out.
>>
File: 1462153620192.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462153620192.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>683279286
Because I would rather search for revelational, epiphinetic, mind fucking truths on 4chan.
>>
>>683279286
I'm dying
>>
>>683282963
That's no excuse, you should still have a girlfriend by now.
>>
>>683282673
He's from Iowa. That's enough to kill anybody.
>>
>>683279286
I'm a cunt
>>
>>683282930
its not because you're a smoker it's because you look like a scruffy wolverine trucker who would tie up my family and fuck my wive's feet
>>
>>683282930
shave that tash
>>
File: dude wtf.jpg (25 KB, 358x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dude wtf.jpg
25 KB, 358x239
I have a gf and I am arranging my divorce. Even though we split up 2 years ago, we are late because reasons.

New gf is bitching out about, I gonna tell her to stop bitching out.

>see how that works out

Either way I win, I gain a gf without bitching
I lose a bitching gf.

fml why are women always so difficult.
>>
>>683283075
>implying girls don't love that shit
>>
>>683283129
Kek
>>
>>683282902

dude, im stoned why you do this to me
>>
>>683279976
>a gay
Also retarded
>>
>>683279286
dont meet enough girls from hometown, no driver license, passive
>>
>>683279286
Because I don't tie myself down to one girl
Too much pressure, and there's always going to be heart breaks
>>
>>683282963
Pics or it didnt happen.
>>
>>683283129
KEK
>>
>>683282980
just wasnt good at it no matter how many practice problems i did.
>>
People are scared of me.
Also, most girls I like are straight. >sobs
>>
Have a qt 3.14 gf so fuck you
>>
>>683283179
If I shave this shit, I'll start looking like a 14 year old child.
>>
>>683283052
Why? So we can flirt on text and then when we go out I freeze up and do the same thing over?
>>
>>683283466

nudes or GTFO
>>
Because I have a boyfriend. : >
>>
>>683283193
You only go for difficult and bitchy women it seems.
>>
>>683283147
Got it wrong mate, I got no foot fetish.
>>
>>683283255
Focussing on the agreed facts, we can say that any subsequent interpolation affords the overall efficiency of the evolution of compatible perception over a given time limit. One is struck quite forcibly by the fact that the dangers inherent in the inductive conceptual interpretation provides an insight into what is beginning to be termed the "primary affirming certification project".
>>
>>683279286 because I'm a poorfag I can't afford one
>>
File: trigglypuff.gif (261 KB, 100x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trigglypuff.gif
261 KB, 100x100
>>683283427
oh hey Triggly
>>
File: hoeandtrix.jpg (121 KB, 600x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hoeandtrix.jpg
121 KB, 600x788
>>683279286
To quote the great word smith of our time, and poet.

Observe my OC equating to 10,000 hours in MS paint
>>
>>683283479
You already look like an illegal wetback, shave it off, and start prowling middle schools for pussy.
>>
>>683283614
Hahaha no.
>>
File: mgtow.png (39 KB, 149x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgtow.png
39 KB, 149x188
im a mgtow. we're an elite group of men who have seen through the futility of interacting with women and have cut them out altogether. never been happier.
>>
fat, ugly, hairy and i cant speak with love
>>
>>683282963
Tits and timestamp, faggot
>>
>>683279286
I'm a ginger.
>>
I have voice problems, that's why
>>
>>683283710
>mfw I got this face because I live in a latin country
>no face
>>
>>683283750
Yes good goy, abandon your women
>>
>>683279624
You the guy from earlier who was having the dominatrix nigger midget problem?
>>
>>683279286
Because women are unbearable to live with.
It's cool to have a date and all, but a full-time relationship is madness unlesss you want to make and raise children.
>>
>>683283241
>>683283342
Glad I could make your day anons
>>
>>683283723
Then lesbo tits or gtfo
>>
>>683279286
because relationships are gay and so are you.
>>
>>683283479
You already look like the kind of guy that would breed chinchillas, then showe them up your asshole, shit em out, cut their throats and drink the blood

Shave that pedostache off
>>
File: images (13).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (13).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
it is a clock. the numbers represent each facet of men and women, and the cyclical nature of life and death. the 3s at the top and bottom are heaven and hell, the left side is life right now, the right side is this life in reverse. the 2s are women, the 1s and 3s on the right and left side are men.

the 2s are meant to represent the constant nature of women, and the difference between the 1s is "good" men and "bad" men (in a sexual respect. men who want sex and men who don't).

the numbers are symbolic also for the importance of each gender in their respective lives. on the right side men are more important since they are farther from being similar to heaven and hell ( 1 is farther from 3 than 2), and on the left side since it is this life in reverse the men who were 1s before are now 3s and are identical to heaven and hell and 2s are instead the superior number.

In this life men are better; on the other side women are better. we balance each other out. the 1 that is being pointed to represents me and my being a "good" man because I do not want to enjoy life, but I used to be a "bad" man and I would've been pointed at the lower 1.
>>
>>683279286
Because I'm not a wonderful guy
>>
File: 1433529440332.gif (1 MB, 200x133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433529440332.gif
1 MB, 200x133
>>683279286
Just not attractive or confident enough. That and diagnosed autism, so I was doomed from the start.
>>
>>683283845
So you already ARE a filthy wetback. That doesn't stop you from taking my advice. Shave it off, perfect your baby face, and go on the prowl at the local middle school. 12-15yr old pussy man... try it.
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>>683283542

Apparently.

Goddamnit fucking shit!!!!

But new gf is pretty cool though, more easy going then a lot of other girls.

VERY experimental with sex, fun, honest and speaks what is on her mind (i love that I am able to figure out what is on a girls mind!)
open minded
great ass, interesting
But yeah, she has some issues i guess.

At least all women have issues, this one just has a lot to make up for it..
>>
There was this girl... we had been talking for half a year and I grew close to her.. too close.
At the first of January she began to send me.. pictures.. like dirty pictures.. and we decided to see eachother on the 4th of February... we did some cuddeling and had sex.. then she told me that she didn't feel anything for me and left.

Long story short:
I loved her, she fucked me over, I hate women.
>>
>>683283990
The only tits you'll be getting are your mom's.

There are these things

Called standards

The only people seeing mine are the ones I claim as toys.

And that is only if they're lucky.
>>
File: wolfie.jpg (53 KB, 609x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wolfie.jpg
53 KB, 609x498
I would rather fuck around than pretend to be monogamous and deal with all the bullshit that comes with it.
>>
>>683284165
Otto shit waddup
>>
i don't know any girls
>>
>>683284203
Man you must be terrible in bed
>>
>>683284203
She fucked you and left... How exactly did she fuck you over? Sounds like a perfect plan to me. Like the great master Charlie Sheen once said, "I don't pay hookers for sex, I pay them to LEAVE"
>>
File: 1461030493917.jpg (39 KB, 500x521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461030493917.jpg
39 KB, 500x521
>>683279286
still living at home until im done with school. I cant ask a girl out and take her home when Ii still feel like a chump for living with mom and dad
Also Im not sure if im ready for one. I have a nice job, I like saving money, I like doing what Ii want when I want, no responsibilities other then myself. One of my friends has a GF and as sweet as she is he's basically married to her now and I appreciate all the time to myself I have
Oh and that's another thing, most straight up expect youre going to marry them and act like it from day one
>>
>>683284281

We got a feisty one here.

Just admit it; you were put on this earth to please men and raise their children.

Now behave like the good cum receptacle that you are and photograph those tits for us.

It's the only way you'll get any sense of welf worth out of your hollow life.
>>
>>683284452
Well.. you have a point.. but still.
>>
File: tits or gtfo.png (95 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tits or gtfo.png
95 KB, 450x450
>>683284281
I'M A WOMAN I'M A WOMAN LOOK AT ME I'M A GENDER I'M A PERSON I'M NOT ANONYMOUS I HAVE TITS.

Post them or GTFO
>>
Because I'm not confident enough
>>
>>683284281
Then your presence here is no longer required. You may go back to tumblr, You bore us now.
>>
I'm a terrible person, ugly, and toxic to be around. Dick's pretty okay though so that's something.
>>
>>683284487
I've got enough worth denying all of you pigs.

This is more fun than you can imagine. Who has the upper hand here?

Ahh, yes.

Me.

I'm the one that has the choice.
>>
>>683284660
Too bad your the only one who's ever touched it.
>>
>>683284555
There is no "but still" you got to cum, and you don't have her sticking around like she now thinks she owns part of your life simply because she allowed your cock to enter her. You. Lived. The. Dream.
>>
>>683279286
I have a fwb who's become my girlfriend without labels I guess
>>
>>683284776
Yep, beta forever virgin for life I guess.
>>
Because I'm out of shape and can't cum during sex
>>
>>683279510
>>
cause I'm bi, and i have a face only gays love
>>
>>683284706

You don't have shit. Slink off into the shadows with all the other used trash and I'll find myself a nice agreeable slut. One with less miles on the clock than yourself.
>>
>>683279286
I have one....
>>
>>683282902
You are not even saying anything that makes sense. You are just trying too hard and you sound autistic. That is why you don't have a girlfriend.

see? I explained it in three sentences for you.
>>
>>683279286
>one day off
>12 - 14 hour work days
>alcoholic
>antisocial
>short fuse

I've got nothing to offer, really.
>>
I'm a fucking loser
>>
Because I'm on bail and can't have contact with anyone
>>
>>683284706

wait till you turn 30.
>>
>>683279286
i keep making them leave me because they are unacceptable
>>
>>683284487
it has proven it will not back up the voracity of it's claims. Stop replying to it, because it is no longer valid, or worthwhile. Much the same as every other aborted fetus, it never truly existed.
>>
Dick too big :(
>>
Because the only value women can offer me is their vagina. Pump and dump, fellas.

But, if you're lucky enough to find a girl who isn't like any other. That's when it's okay to date. Any other girl and you're basically asking for shit.
>>
>>683283017
Im a narcissistic fuck so it takes awhile until they can overdo it.
>>
>>683279286
I don't put in enough effort to get one.
>>
>>683284941
Ahh, you'd be surprised by what I have done.

But yes, I'll retreat. I've gotten my taste of 4chan. Now to decide how I like it.
>>
>>683284706
Let me guess , your choice was Mcnuggets 'n gravy?
>>
>>683285102

Too true. I need to go to bed anyway.

Alpha male signing out.
>>
>>683285155
Everyone's narcissistic in 2016, thanks to the internet. Before people used to hide it a little better, but the internet has made us more honest, and I'm not yet sure if that's good or bad.
>>
>>683279286
because i choose not to pursue a relationship with the fat cunts in my small city. quality over quantity.

i get pursued and have to refuse. cant get hard off of fat chicks and niggers. also asians disgust me.
>>
I say to myself that it's because I dont put any time into meeting new girls what so ever.
>>
Because I visit this website daily
>>
My penis is too small for any woman to love me. In fact, it's inverted. I have a vagina.
>>
single girls literally do not exist. They are a mythical creature.

The few that do exist are uggos
>>
>>683285292
Lemme guess, it tasted like salty milk?
>>
>>683285398
I'll love you :}
>>
>>683285351
The Internets mads me a narcissistic maniacal saddistic shell of a human being , I dedicate at least 5 hours every day to tearing down other's hopes and dreams
>>
>>683284483
>so many shit tier excuses it hurts
I'm in college and staying with my parents, I still get pussy regularly
Abd if there's no way to take her back to hers or mine I smash in the backseat
>>
>>683285428
No, that's because you're an ugly fuck and every girl you ask out says "I have a boyfriend". That's the most common way women turn down guys politely.
>>
>>683285555
witnessed
>>
File: 1459936083854.jpg (273 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459936083854.jpg
273 KB, 900x1000
>>683281458

faggot you may have gotten a thesaurus but we fucking dont. type normal nigger.
>>
>>683280326
Chop busted fella'!
>>
>>683285104
>mfw she can't take the D
>>
>>683279286
cause i'm fat, i have spent all my life in front of a computer, i make 3€ an hour i work full time, i'm planning my suicide, i have no friends other than drug dealers and a couple of old dogs, and honestly thats it
>>
File: fregg.jpg (22 KB, 446x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fregg.jpg
22 KB, 446x362
I have cataracts so I can't tell if they're ugly or not
>>
>>683280685
meaning has limits? time to stop being a student, you suck at it.
>>
>>683285448
>salty milk

So many keks!
>>
>>683280649
Unless your interests are clubbing and social networks it is kind of hard to find girls who share your interests AND would settle for an anon
>>
>>683285541
That's because you spend too much time on the internet. If you went outside more people would like you more (since you'd be better at socializing), and you would actually enjoy making other people happy and doing good deeds. You only like destroying other people's hopes/dreams because you have none of your own, or you do but are completely hopeless about them. Heed my advice and go out more, maybe you'll find a nice girl or a few good friends and enjoy being with them :)
>>
>>683280685
U wot m8?
>>
File: 1337884536300.jpg (166 KB, 600x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1337884536300.jpg
166 KB, 600x337
>>683279361
Same here
The doctors said I have a slime chance to live because of complications from being shot in the side and stabbed in the gut from a nar fight
>>
>>683279286
> You're a wonderful guy, Anon! Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Will you be my girlfriend?
> Hahaha, no.
That's why. Women are lying stealing whores who don't want wonderful guys. They want a rich Chad.
>>
working on it fag
>>
>>683285555
Let it be witnessed!

Also, women, you are posting on an ~anonymous~ message board. no one knows who or what you are. If you have to come out for some god fucking reason to let us all know you are a women, prepare to get asked for tits. You had to go out of your way to let us all know you are a women, you did not have to, you felt the need to inject that into the conversation for who the fuck knows why.

Its does not make you special, it makes you an attention grabbing whore for posting your gender on an anonymous message board. The point is proven by you trying to defend that you saying you are a girl is not attention grabbing, piss off back to tumblr if you dont like it here.

and again....

>>683285555
witnessed.
>>
>>683282235
>asian
>struggling at community college
>can't do math
>can't fix computers
You've failed as an asian
>>
>>683285908
I'm on bail for 'allegedly' fucking someone up, so is my friend , my only friend whom I can't have contact with , meh , I'll be locked up sooner or later
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 648x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 648x348
>>683285803
That means all doors to pussy are open without personal consequences
You could fuck a hammy, or a tranny, and feel like a king
>>
File: 1460992460090.png (279 KB, 480x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460992460090.png
279 KB, 480x392
I'm fat, clingy, and I like to control situation. I don't want to burden a chick down with all this, no matter how much being alone sucks.
>>
>>683285354
Almost the same here...

I know girls that are 10/10, and I've fucked them... but they are like a body without a brain or soul. It's easy to rech them.

I don't have time to "meet" really interesting girls.
>>
>>683285976
Yeah, no.

Find yourself a gal that gets attracted to the mind.
They're hard to find, but if you know where to look, you'll get one.

Then you can fuck her up.
>>
>>683283598
I other words, you are an attention whore...
>>
>>683282107
he doesn't have a physics book, he has a thesaurus, and posters of anime elementary school girls on the wall
>>
>>683279286
I am simply dead inside, I have no passion, no desire, I don't like anything, nor get pleasure or sarisfaction. my life is just a day after another in utter apaty.
I do not want, nor would be able to get, a gf.
>>
>>683285940
Bar fight**
>>
>>683285561
this is not even a chicken, or the egg kind of thing.

it's not that I find out girls are taken after I ask them out. I don't ask them out because I find out they are taken before showing any kind of interest.

It's as if girls are desperate to be in a relationship. As soon as they end one, they begin another. Their singleship window is really narrow.
>>
>>683285976
Not even a rich Chad. All they want is someone they THINK they can turn INTO a wonderful guy. Treat them like dirt, and pretend that their opinions of you have a CHANCE of sinking in, and they will stick to you like a automatically patterning duckling.
>>
>>683286112
Bored of life? Rough neighborhood growing up? Whatever it is, you'd feel better by doing good things for people and making more friends (the right kind).
>>
>>683286186
And then I can be the beta bux she cheats on with Chad. Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>683280685
dude you must be such a faggot
>>
>>683285351
No, as 4chan has become more and more popular over the years, it has revealed the true essence of humanity: cancer. Though I suppose narcissism does fall into that category.
>>
>>683286327
Nahh.
There are some good girls.
>>
>>683286270
Ah yeah, I see what you mean. That's why I say women are just pump and dump objects, and if you're lucky enough to find one that's different then don't let them go

see
>>683285153
>>
I was a 260lb beta fag for most of my life. Now after losing 95lbs I am going to ask out a gorgeous girl who I talked to for a while in my semester of class. Now it seems she may be interested so I think why not. Wish me luck tomorrow.
>>
>>683286402
more parasitism then cancer
>>
>>683286456
There are, yeah, but they grow up into women before it's legal to fuck them.
>>
I like my money in wallet, thank you.
>>
File: 1454518554044.jpg (97 KB, 772x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454518554044.jpg
97 KB, 772x541
>>683286488
Dubs of luck. Bonne chance, anon.
>>
>>683286319
>dad murdered before I was born
>guy broke in and fucked me up
> have PTSD , panic attacks daily , aspergers etc
>dude who broke into house and attacked me sued me for 8000$ in damages cos I stabbed him
>gf of 5 yrs left me after this happened
>can barely get enough money to feed mom / little sister
>suicidal since 12

Once I'm off bail I'm gunna try enjoying life more, right now I'm stuck
Been on bail for almost 3 yrs now
>>
>>683286599
Dubs have spoken
>>
Only girls that older then 20 but still haven't finished high school want to date me
>>
>>683279457
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>683286488
Fuck you. Do it now!
>>
>>683286551
The struggle must suck.

I'm not much of one for advice.
But trust me
Not all girls want someone rich
Some give zero fucks
Find one of them
>>
File: 1459470549746.jpg (218 KB, 640x693) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459470549746.jpg
218 KB, 640x693
>>683279286
I can barely afford myself, let alone some irate bitch hell-bent on controlling me, making me lift everything and do all the work for her, work countless hours for her, take her shit, have her take away the very little energy, money, and time i barely have, and all so that she can walk out on me at any time because she's bored of me. I'd rather jack off, call it a sex life, and do whatever the fuck I want without some succubus telling me how to live my life oriented around entertaining her, making her happy, etc..
>>
29, I have only had one girlfriend in my life and I did not even love her, I just used her...

However, the main reason is that I have a phobia against rejection... I got friendzoned by so many awsome girls which could have become my girlfriend if I had just managed to show them that I had been interested in time, but usually it's rather likely that hell freezes over than me starting to flirt and showing that I may be interested in more than being just a friend.

So what's the reason for my phobia? Bullying at school, very low self-confidence...

I am not a virgin anymore (every blind chicken picks some corn once in a while), but I feel as if I still were and I see no way out.
>>
>>683286686
Where do you live that he could sue you? I can shoot anyone who breaks in and cops can't do shit. Ohio fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 590x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 590x318
>>683286686
>guy who broke in sued you
This is why nobody wants to live in the North
Or California
But I think in california you are legally obligated to spread your asshole for a home intruder
>>
I'm ugly and have a shit personality.
>>
File: 1460125714897.jpg (5 KB, 237x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460125714897.jpg
5 KB, 237x213
>>683279286
because no girl wants me
>>
>>683286810
But all women do. Yes, all women are like that. There might, might, be a unicorn out there somewhere. Maybe in another country.
It's not a struggle. Struggle suggests there's something there to work towards.
>>
>>683286686
If your gf left you over that, she wasn't worth it anyway. You can only do your best, and if you fail after that then it's not your fault; it's other people's for expecting too much from you.
>>
>>683286956
NZ, if we had guns here I'd probably be in jail for shooting him
>>
I broke up with her because she didn't trust me, but we still hang out and sleep together pretty much every day, except I don't have to deal with the arguments and all that shit... Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
>>
>>683286471
unfortunately the one I wasted my college years with wasn't different, as I thought she was.

The other problem that I've identified is that my firends, and I don't really get invited to party. I could throw my own parties, but partying is a social skill I never got to developed.

My friends are lame, and by extension, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm lame. Single girls not existing just makes things even harder.
>>
File: 1460514630761s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460514630761s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Getting dubs is a full time job my negro.
>>
>>683287073
Women are easy. All it takes is a little confidence, humour, and a couple of roofies.
>>
>>683279286
Because im to lazy.
>>
>>683286686
Your mistake was not killing him. If someone breaks in and you hurt them, you have to kill them. Otherwise they can sue for damages.
>>
>>683287159
Top fuckig kek
>wez #1 most free country in the world
>so free that my burglar has more rights than me
Here in Texas I would get a fucking medal for shooting a burglar
>>
>>683286791
I would but I like to ask in person. I've had her number since last semester when I was in her class and we only texted a little. When ever I see her she is nervous, really happy, and flirty. If I can't find her at the campus then I will just text her.
>>
>>683287366
and you are getting paid overtime

also checked.
>>
>>683287373
the good ol' cosby
>>
>>683287406
Same here in ohio!
>>
>>683287341
Same story with me, but I'm actually glad my gf cheated because she opened my eyes and showed me the majority of women aren't worth anything but a singular fuck.
>>
>>683287406
I got a pat on the back from everyone in town at first , until it went to court
The junkie cunt I stabbed just got out of jail too
2 mins before the case was heard , my 'lawyer' told me if I didn't plead guilty he would refuse to represent me , my charge held a 10 yr maximum penalty so I was forced to plead guilty , which meant I was liable to be sued

Shit happens
>>
Sevens.
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 42
Thread DB ID: 36338



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.