Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Explain to me/b/.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 95
File: 1462358122576.jpg (106 KB, 647x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462358122576.jpg
106 KB, 647x622
Explain to me/b/.
>>
>>683259870
>Implying one platform defines and entire political party
>>
>>683259870
What's there to explain? It's right.
>>
File: liberal media.jpg (168 KB, 700x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal media.jpg
168 KB, 700x713
They don't give a shit about being provided for. They give a shit of actually being independent, being in control of their lives even if for the worst, and not being a liberal cuck who wants to blame everyone else for their failures in life.
>>
>>683260605
This has nothing to do with being provided for, you fucking ape.
>>
Honestly tho if the gov stepped out hillbillies would make their own shine, grow their own pot, inbreed like crazy and not pay into the system hardly at all, they'd be moral free Amish with guns.
>>
File: GAH.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GAH.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>683259870
>>
>>683259870
> I use no government programs
> My taxes are increased and i see no benefit from them
> why should i enable a place where i am paying for things that i am not using.
>>
>>683260605
P.s They're provided for by farm subsidies - which many of them also rely on, they're provided for in utilities, which our taxes goes to help install new lines - especially water - especially power and internet in rural areas. Taxes go to roads and other forms of infrastructure they rely on as well - and it goes to public schools and colleges, which their children use and they might have used.

If they used none of those things, sure, they could sit and cry for tax cuts we desperately don't need, but, eh.

Better to be a conservatard and have your laurels, eh?
>>
>>683260950
you mean if we dont vote democrat theyll take away our schools and our roads?

oh fuck man
>>
>>683260887
You do see benefit from them, you stupid piece of shit. This comes in the form of schools, better roads, and better infrastructure in general.

You're not using roads, motherfucker? There are no dams or locks or levees near your house, motherfucker?

A tiny portion of your taxes go to programs you MIGHT be able to use - like welfare or food stamps, or SSI.

The largest portions go to the military, and corporate subsidies. (At least 60-70% of your tax burden goes to corporate welfare).

Get some fucking perspective.
>>
>>683260691
Yes, it does, fuckface.

Look at them. They're dirty, unintelligent, and poor; they're claiming the right to be unhappy but they are somehow a hundred times happier than you'll ever be.

Not to mention the right to grow old and ugly and impotent; the right to have syphilis and cancer; the right to have too little to eat; the right to be lousy; the right to live in constant apprehension of what may happen to-morrow; the right to catch typhoid; the right to die cold and uncared for. They claim them all, because they're better than you for it.

>>683260950
Yeah, no they don't. I grew up in farm country. Those are not farmers, moron. Just because they live in trailers does not make them rural, you retarded bigot.
>>
File: 1449046685051.gif (1 MB, 352x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449046685051.gif
1 MB, 352x264
>>683260887
>Use no government programs
Do you drive on a road? You're already a socialist and you're too stupid to know it.
>>
File: bern_taxes.jpg (115 KB, 702x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bern_taxes.jpg
115 KB, 702x960
>>683259870

Based on shitty understanding of mathematics.

Tax rates right now disproportionately favor the poor. Lowest income bracket is 10% tax rate, highest is just under 40%, and it scales as you go up. These tax rates DO NOT apply to corporations.

A reduction in the tax rates will of course "benefit the rich" more because a set percentage of $1,000,000 is always going to be larger than the same percentage of some lesser amount.

Lower tax rates allow for more economic growth, which is usually a very good thing for everyone.

As far as minimum wage laws, well, there are two schools of thought. One says they prevent employers from taking advantage of employees. the other says they create price controls and completely remove the lowest segment of the market.
>>
>>683261129
No, you worthless, stupid piece of shit.

But with less taxes, there's less money for roads.

Have you been to places in the US that don't have much money for roads?

It's like driving in a third world country, and it's embarrassing.

Hell, in Africa, they have better roads thanks to the fucking Chinese building them.
>>
>>683260887
you never use roads? you never speak to anyone who has any education? you never use computers built by people who have education? you never use any medical advances paid for by government research? you never benefit from a civil csociety in any way? what, do you live on an island and post to this forum by carrier pigeon?

fuck off with your "i use no government program" you are member of a society, now stop being a fucking freeloader.
>>
the industry can provide products cheaper
your prices become competive on world market
open more facilities and create more jobs
you gain market control
>>
File: triggly.webm (695 KB, 720x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggly.webm
695 KB, 720x404
>>683261176
Oh, look; the dumbass lib-fuck is trying to claim that basic societal necessities are socialist programs again.
>>
>>683261249

Here in Florida our roads are fucking pristine and we have no state income tax.
>>
>>683261141
I grew up in farm country too, faggot. Cassville, Wisconsin. Lived in a beef and hog farm all my life.

I was speaking in general of people like this, NOT the people in the picture, you unrepentant retard.

They're not better than me for anything. They're happy because they're stupid and ignorant. That's not a better way to live, sorry.
>>
>>683261379
So are the roads in Tennessee, but the sales tax is ridiculous.
>>
>>683260605
Live in a system where you are actively oppressed by corporations to be an obedient worker bee.
Claims the more they act this way, demanding nothing except what the corporations are willing to offer them, the more free and independent they actually are.
ever wonder why your life is so shit?
>>
File: bernie_again.jpg (70 KB, 552x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie_again.jpg
70 KB, 552x553
>>683261374

Berniefag detected. Are you even American bro?
>>
>>683260605
>implying that all libs are like then
We need a healthy combination of liberalism and conservatism
>>
>>683260605
Being independent while slaving away in a shit job all while big business is using every fucking loophole to extort their workers, bend environment regulations and save taxes, greedy assholes stuff their gold-lined pockets with even more money and an agenda is pushed which states that it's other poor people who are the problem, not the before mentioned institutions.
The US, esp. republicans have forgotten what being a community means. Your craving for individualism and autarky is driving everything apart, and your serfdom to right wing media is nullifying all common ground there is. You are the problem. You are the people who'd rather life their life drowning in shit while hating on migrants, liberals and the government than even considering that it's excessive, no-limit-capitalism, greed and loss of the value of human life that is destroying the US.
>>
>>683260809
That is a disturbingly good point. But it's not sustainable. They'd wreck their setting and be eventually wiped out by plague.
>>
>>683261401
Oh, now you're post-explaining what you were saying to try and back-track.

Hillary Clinton would be proud.

Also, according to this faggot, it's better to be miserable.
>>
File: 876587648764.jpg (381 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
876587648764.jpg
381 KB, 2000x1500
>>683259870
On the bright side, this dick won't be mayor in their neighborhood. At least our rednecks are good for something.
>>
>>683261374
most exercise she got all season
>>
>>683261500
...Wut?
>>
>>683261541
Exactly.

Extremists are where the problems with our country lies, as well as corporations having too much of a hand in our government.

Any sane human being is both conservative and liberal.

The ideals go hand in hand.
>>
>>683261135
This.
>>
File: triggered.webm (547 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.webm
547 KB, 640x640
>>683261135
>>
>>683261176
Nigga, if you increase taxes you will decrease the spending of the average citizen and the demand for good and services, increasing unemployment and shit
Nigga, Keynes teories and shit, read a book about economy you lib-tard inbred-maggot-sucking mongrel
>>
>>683261579
It's the reason WHY you're miserable that makes it better.

And of course, I was explaining what I was saying.

You would do any conservashit proud with your shit, manipulative arguments.
>>
>>683261176

completely false. We had higher growth in the 50's and 60's... and guess what? Taxes were a lot higher then.

Also, what do rich folk do with their money? Spend it? no. It gets hidden away in shares and off shore bank accounts. They take money out of America.

Do you hate your country?????
>>
>>683261135
Jesus Christ...every single thing you just said is completely wrong. Pull your fucking head out of the media, leave your parents basement, and open those beady eyes to the world around you.

Fucking liberal cucklord
>>
>>683259870
Its not always about making your life better. Its about doing the right thing
>>
>>683261169
You have literally no idea what socialism is
>>
>>683261318
You never have control of the market. and more improtatnly, the market will not provide the basic social infrastructure that a society needs to survive - and trickle down economics is a complete lie. Never worked, never will. So further lowering taxes on the rich will not help anyone, but the surper rich. (hell, I only want to bring them back to the level Regan had them at - 80% for the mega rich)
>>
Its very simple my dear anon. Lower taxes means more money for the consumers and investors and that means more growth, which means more goods being produced, more workplaces created and better standard of living for everyone, due to the competition making goods cheaper and getting you higher wages. On the contrary, the money you and the investor would be using, is spent by the bureacrats, which will always be less efficient and lead to non-optimal use of resources.
That is something that keynesians (not even mentioning marxists) dont understand, but create a false image of them caring about the poor, and thr proponents of free market not. That is a lie and manipulation (unfortunatelly, faggots like OP buy into it), as the difference lies in proposed solutions, not intentions.
I strongly recommend works of Austrian economists such as Hazlitt, Hayek or Mises to better understand why what I say is true. "Economics in one lesson" by Henry Hazlitt is a great starter.
>>
>>683261379
>>683261441
who paid for them?
>>
File: 111111THE TRUTH.jpg (38 KB, 392x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
111111THE TRUTH.jpg
38 KB, 392x395
>>683261740
You're a moron with nothing of value to say. Time to move on and troll another thread, faggot.

Sources on the picture.
>>
>>683260605
no, wanting citizens to pay their fair share does not mean i have special pronouns i want you to use.
>>
>>683259870
Lower taxes for corperations means they don't have to move out of the country in order to stay profitable, which means more jobs and more employment, which means you don't need high taxes because more people are giving less.
>>
>>683261905
Massive sales tax compared to the other states.
>>
>>683261711
faggot, there is an optimum level of taxation - USA is below it - read Keynes theories and shit.
>>
File: 1461188265412.jpg (81 KB, 960x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461188265412.jpg
81 KB, 960x642
>>683259870
They don't. A lot of Democratic economic positions are popular with the working class. What the working class doesn't like are welfare programs for the underclass, because the working class hates the fuck out of the underclass that lives on these social program.

If you're in the upper classes, you likely can't tell the difference between a member of the working class and a member of the underclass, and so this looks like self-sabotage by a bunch of poor people. But in reality, it's just class signifying at a level you can't percieve
>>
>>683261141
That's why they're racist misogynistic anti intellectual idiots. Because they actively choose to be. Not because this is the most effective way to control them while they're being oppressed, i.e. turn them against every other oppressed group in a system of divide and conquer that keeps the rich insulated against any effective mass movement of lower class people.

They just like fucking they're sister to much to care about anything else.
>>
>>683259870
Doesn't matter how much money you have if you have what you want, you talk to any of these "broke" hillbillies and you're gonna find out they like their life more than you like yours.
>>
>>683262014
That is 100% bullshit. They've already mostly all moved out of the country since we sold our souls to the Chinese devil.

What the fuck is lowering corporate taxes going to do? LOL

Fucking nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1400x919) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1400x919
>>683260605
And yet
>they blame niggers
>they blame Mexicans
>they blame Muslims
>they blame liberals
>they blame women
>they blame China
>they blame Obama

And
>take what ever their pastor says as true
>whatever their favoured political candidate says as true
>enjoy the benefits of socialism, such as street lighting/roads/refuse collection etc etc etc

Independently minded people all right
>>
>>683261964
Who said it doesn't piss the libertarians off you fucking moron? Those corporate subsidies are taken from taxes as well, and since libertarians are opposed to taxes they are also opposed to this.

Fucking retard you are.
>>
>>683261964

This has to be bait. There's no way a real person could believe we spend 16x more on corporate subsidies than defense
>>
What kind of window licking retard believes in trickle down economics? No one else in the rest of the world does
>>
File: 1348390384001.jpg (49 KB, 613x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348390384001.jpg
49 KB, 613x533
>>683260887
>I'm not using any roads, water and shit on the streets
>I'm not interested in any form of education
>most art forms and cultural activities should be luxury goods only available to very vew
>historical items don't belong in pulic museums, they belong to private collections
>no medical treatments for the poor, they deserve to die for being less successful than others
>there shouldn't be any tax when inheriting so there can be new lines of nobility; their sons and grandsons clealy deserve being rich just for being born
>...
>>
>>683262069
>683262069
USA spends most of his money on military and shit compensating their small dicks, that's just dumb, why the fuck you need 69 aircraft carriers for? Muslims are still flying into you buildings and shit
>>
>>683262095
so true
/thread
>>
>>683259870
Trump 2016
>>
>>683261964
Fake.
>>
>>683260605
You are retarded. Go back to watching Fix news.
>>
Don't assume all "hillbillies" are broke. Most work trades and make a decent living. Coal miners salary start around 60k and most that I know personally make over 100k with overtime.
>>
>>683261862
tldr: socialism is to creationism as capitalism is to science.
>>
>>683261862
"free market" - does not exist in an economy with shareholders and hedge funds (Adam Smith - the ultimate freemarket theoriest condemned the use of shreholders and managers - they are inefficient) also, not all goods can be provided by a market, free or not. those who pretend otherwise are as flase as those who put forward this utterly dosproven trickle down economics model - the rich do not spend and invest and just take on more workers because they hae money to spare - they put it in vbonds and tax havens. Eisenhower had a 80% tax rate on corporations - which forced them to invest and make more jobs - Hayek, is just wrong, wrong wrong -
>>
Taxes are not a punishment from the government, we are not merely tax payers.

We are citizens who founded our own government and maintain our own country, taxes are the way we as citizens pitch in for all the comforts we demand in life, like food, water, electricity, safety and sovereignty.
>>
>>683261740
Check the official spending, fucking retard. The military makes up way more than every fucking thing combined.
>>
>>
>>683262037
so, taxes - area good thing, right? because free markets would not have done it.
>>
>>683262112
>They've already mostly all moved out of the country since we sold our souls to the Chinese devil.

Because it's cheaper in those places to own a company. So why not make it cheaper here to own a company you stupid nigger? What the fuck is wrong with your brain that you think because we raised taxes and they left we shouldn't lower taxes to get them back?
>>
>>683262245
It's the modern equivalent of eating the crumbs that fall from your masters table
>>
>>683259870
Because the government is evil and fuck welfare hand outs. Now excuse me while the government gives me money to plant corn and I never actually get around to it.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1395051472541.jpg (14 KB, 396x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395051472541.jpg
14 KB, 396x349
>>683262597
And building a fence between you and the other serfs. It's clearly their fault once the bread crumbs stop falling.
>>
>>683262513
The problem with health care is that we should have free health care but the program introduced in our country is fucking dogshit
>>
>>
>>683260596
How stupid are you?
>>
>>
File: 1462481927597.jpg (10 KB, 342x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462481927597.jpg
10 KB, 342x386
You want to bring this thread to /pol/ where it belongs? Or are you too much of a pussy?
>>
>>683262813
some cunt 1/3rd my weight and worked 100th of what i have in my life is getting paid the same amount to sit on hrt and buy dresses meanwhile i cant afford the basics of feeding myself at an adequete level based off the natural genetic predisopotionary differences that government would have me democratically believe are not actually real or schizophrenically non existent as every other cookie cut average man.
>>
>>683262528
there are programs in the USA. Rhode Island is that kind of tax haven. Corporations are snakes they take every advantage they can already.
>>
>>
>>683262073
So he is white but also sees himself as a Latina women? Hmm I would definitely beat the shit out of that blonde haired faggot
>>
>>683262249
>private infrastructure
>public schools are useless anyway
>nobody cares
>what
>not my problem when people dont pay their insurance
>there is no nobility in the US, we kicked the brits out
>>
>>683262014
>
"Hey everyone, they just lowered taxes! Now we can move all our jobs overseas and make even more money than we were already going to!"
>>
>>683261135
You should probably learn the difference between federal and state taxes and programs
>>
>>683261799
this
just because a government provides some services doesn't man it's socialist.
>>
>>683263392
really truely just how far away is democracy from socialism anyway

>we are all equal
>>
Trump offers all of these things. Lower taxes and government HSA accounts for healthcare.
>>
File: facts.jpg (232 KB, 864x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
facts.jpg
232 KB, 864x540
>>
>>683262515
You're a fucking retard if you think people wouldn't build roads without the government. If you had an inkling of a clue about the history of the US you would know that.
>>
>>683261249
Literally every nig nog saying roads because it's the only thing they can think of that everyone uses.

>state vs federal taxes and expenses
>learn that shit
>>
>>683263076
Hello /pol/ how's your mother basement?
>>
I AM ENSLAVED IN THE UcucK

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

COON JIGABOOS AND SANDNIGGERS EVERYWHERE

GUNS AND EVEN BUTTERKNIVES/FORKS ARE BANNED

BIGBROTHER WILL NOT GIVE ME EVEN 1% OUNCE OF PRIVACY

EVERYTHING IS HATE SPEECH HERE SO NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AT ALL

TAXES ARE UP TO 89% BECAUSE ARE MONEY IS WORTHLESS

MOST EVERYONE IS ON THE DOLE SO NO MIDDLE CLASS JUST LIKE SPICLAND

i just wish i was born in the USA and Russia would glass this whole shit-hole of limey wankers
>>
>>683263292
So let's raise their taxes so they don't even open a branch here. Good. That'll give plenty of jobs to Americans.
>>
>>683259870
Higher tax rates for corporations means higher rates for the working class because it now costs more to ship goods due to taxes, it will cost more for the consumer at the register. This is actually a hint towards "living within your means" and aimed at the government, inflation is all too real and it's also why corporations moved out of the country to find workers they can pay a shit wage to. Cutting wages + outsourcing has been the name of the game since we got greedy after the 50's boys and girls. The stupid hillbillies have a legit point, sadly.
>>
>>683263814
>>
>>683263262
>latino.
>thinks it says "latina"

shit, my dad is straight from Tijuana and my mother is a ginger. I turned out to be white, though I do tan easily.
>>
>>683263968
which one utilised the reinvigorated cannabis & hemp industries?

>taxed
>regulated
>>
>>
File: 1462456031235.jpg (101 KB, 741x839) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462456031235.jpg
101 KB, 741x839
>>683263968
Because there couldn't possibly be more to an economy's growth rate than the tax rate. It must be the only thing that makes a difference. Nothing else could effect job growth.
>>
>>683263201
Dude, nobody gets paid to be trans.

They get paid to be college students, or youtube celebrties. Or camwhores.

So, you know, the same things. Trust me, the trans people who have some fucking dignity and work for a living not selling their bodies starve just as much.
>>
File: 1462594210945.jpg (91 KB, 1066x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462594210945.jpg
91 KB, 1066x681
>>
File: get.jpg (50 KB, 502x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get.jpg
50 KB, 502x502
>>683264222
>>
Roads may get built, but trump wants to eliminate the epa. Carbon emissions are one thing but can you imagine the us with no clean water act? Everyone dumping raw sewage into rivers, chemical companies just dumping waste into rivers. Well go back to the 70s when all our waterways caught on fire from pollution.
>>
>>683264135
I'm pretty sure most people hate wallstreet bail outs, as much as giving broke niggers free shit on virtue of them being broke niggers
>>
this thread is so true. It's usually the dumbest of people; working low end jobs who are filled with hate. Rich people tend to be liberal as fuck.
>>
File: 1462585985494.jpg (78 KB, 960x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462585985494.jpg
78 KB, 960x626
>>
File: 359qey3.jpg (43 KB, 500x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
359qey3.jpg
43 KB, 500x656
>>
>Oh look, a thread about politics on /b/, this will be an informed, civilized discussion.
>Ontheinternetnooneknowsyouareallpoliticaltheoryexperts.fuckoff
>>
File: 1462635261474.gif (2 MB, 300x159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462635261474.gif
2 MB, 300x159
>>683259870
Only everywhere will you find poor crazy people that have odd ideas and undesirable tendencies
>>
>>683264443
haha thats good
>>
>>683259870
Because republicans have chucked the middle class for generations. Somehow with a 2 party system, the middle class generally sides with the political party it identifies with from a social perspective - conservative "family" values - rather than the one that supports its economic interests. But what's shocking is that the republicans have actually gotten most of their groupies to believe that these tax/labor structures are actually for the benefit of the middle class. It defies belief actually, but here we are.
>>
Because americans are filth. Filthy people in a filthy country, and when there's nobody to drop bombs on in order to solve your faggoty little problems, you abuse each other.
>>
File: 1462433368555.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462433368555.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>
>>683263749

let's talk about the real problem here faggot. You can't get laid and no one in life gives a fuck about you. The only relevance you have in this life is hate.
>>
>>683264609
>chucked
Lol, meant to write cucked
>>
File: 1462169132479.jpg (346 KB, 1322x1302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462169132479.jpg
346 KB, 1322x1302
>>
>>683261964

Thank god someone in this thread is making sense.
>>
>>683259870
That trigger discipline tho
>>
>>683264609
$15 minimum wage will prevent people from rising up the pay scale, and will cause a ton of lay offs and replacements by machines.

They don't fuck the middle class, they just aren't pot smoking generstudies degree idiots that are educated solely by the communist manifesto and bell hooks
>>
>>683264347
The country swings between Democratic and Republican parties. The Democrat wouldn't have the opportunity to effect the economy the way he did without capitalistic tendencies, which is the way it should be. Just like China is communist and moving towards an integrated socialist-capitalism, we are capitalist moving towards socialism. I'm glad your Democrat helped his economy, that doesn't mean democratic tax and spend works more than 50% of the time, which is why we're a two party system.
>>
>>
>>683264775
All dem soda cans in trash bags that they'll recycle for spare dope cash too...
>>
File: socialism.webm (2 MB, 240x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
socialism.webm
2 MB, 240x426
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 625x626
>>683260605
>>
USA = dumb homos.
>>
>>683261862
are you saying that social democracy isn't demonized by conservatives at all?
>>
>>683264897
North Korea is socialist
>>
>>683263472
How is he going to build a $210billion wall without raising any money

>the Mexicans will pay
Sure they will, and they'll have to at for it because ......*404 reason not found*
>>
>>683264845
I agree $15 is too much. National minimum should be around $10. But this doesn't change the fact that republicans never really look out for the economic interest of the middle class in anything other than 'trickle down'. And what has happened with trickle down? Middle class btfo since Reagan.
>>
>>683265049

UcucK = sandniggers
>>
>>683263749
Why did you audition for BigBrother if you wanted privacy?!
>>
> ITT Liberal Bernie cucks create a neo-con straw man and proceed to piss on it while cuckservatives call them fags.

I love this place
>>
File: BASED POLAND.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BASED POLAND.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
File: SNAPCharts1_1.png (14 KB, 570x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SNAPCharts1_1.png
14 KB, 570x424
>>
File: sanders18.jpg (69 KB, 537x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sanders18.jpg
69 KB, 537x620
>Government has been steadily getting bigger since 1900
>Socialist programs have been steadily increasing and being implemented more and more
>So, lets EXPAND the government and implement MORE socialism!!

Because the cure for being on fire is pouring a bucket of gasoline over your head...
>>
File: Whitey McWhite.jpg (40 KB, 508x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Whitey McWhite.jpg
40 KB, 508x448
The problem is that white culture is suffering from degeneracy, just like the negro culture. They've become disgruntled and violent, just like the urban gorilla.
>>
>>683263472
He also believed global warming was a Chinese conspiracy until last year, which he doesn't believe anymore. So he's a flip flopper and a fool.
>>
>>683264901

Crying libs with their art project. edgyness
>>
>>
>>683261135
Except all those things are getting worse and failing, sir.
>>
File: ✔ .jpg (158 KB, 1536x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
✔ .jpg
158 KB, 1536x1023
>>
>>683265354
>>
>>
>>683264845
For a supposed advocate of free speech, you sure are acting like the thought police
>Education is Mind Control!!!
>>
>>
File: cuck bucks.jpg (86 KB, 700x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck bucks.jpg
86 KB, 700x294
>>683259870

here is 1 cuck dollar for you faggot!
>>
>>683264250
The next time I see or run into a "trans" faggot, I swear on everything that I'm going to knock it the fuck out. Sick and tired of this "trap" "trans" gender fluid bullshit.
>>
File: good ol' boy.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
good ol' boy.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
>>683265359

white degeneracy
>>
File: 1458028688447.jpg (64 KB, 570x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458028688447.jpg
64 KB, 570x469
>>
>>
File: 1458401119072.jpg (188 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458401119072.jpg
188 KB, 960x720
>>683265762

?
>>
>>683265578

Nig behaviours will be the same regardless of who is president.
>>
>>683265135
eh i'd only raise it to $8.50

The issue you're having is that it seems like you want socialism, which is fine and dandy, you can start a communist or socialist corporation in america, they just aren't successful...
>>
>>683265717
then the cop'll rock up, catch u, send u to the same psychiatrist that issued the hrt to the fucking faggot and put you on some shit like anti psychotics
>>
>>683259870
this really needs to be said?

!. you dont tax a corporation on income because it is not a person.

2. taxing the wealthy who provide jobs helps create more jobs by keeping more money in their pockets, they are more likely to invest in their people and invest in their companies if they can keep their money.

3. Raising taxes does not help anyone, government run programs do not work, the government is ran by a bunch of bafoons only looking out for their own well being. Placing you future in the governments hands is not the answer. Socialist ideas run in cycles, there will always be a progressive movement to "help the people" but the "people" fail to realize only they have money the government only can take it from you.

If you want a good example of how democratic and socialist policies work. Read into the history of Detroit and how it has effected the once greatest city in the history of the US. 50 years of high tax rates on corporations have driven the city into rubble.

Also look back into history when this country was about free trade, and capitalism, you will see that the 1950's where great times to make money in the US, but we also started the war on poverty which has killed the middle class with tax rates that only benefit the poor.

I make just over 70k per year and I pay about 600 dollars a week in taxes.
>>
>>683265805
>>
>>683265887

attention-seeking nigger.
>>
>>683265887

do those patches protect him from being lynched?
>>
>>683265887
fuck thats nigger
>>
>>683265639
if i was anti free speech, i would try to silence him, freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism
>>
>>683265647
maybe someone working a super stressful office job and putting more time and effort in deserves a bonus, whereas some greasy asshole unable to get a better job than flipping burgers doesn't.
>>
>>683265921
LMAO faggot
Not in my state
>>
>>683265943
If he puts up the stolen half, people will still recognize it as a Bernie 2016 sign and he will have expanded Bern's influence.
#Backfired #Bernie2016 #feelthebern
>>
>>683266131
Silencing someone =/= criticism you stupid faggot
>>
>>683265910
I don't want socialism. I just think since Reagan cut top tax brackets, the middle class has not shared in the economic growth of the country. The top tax brackets were too high, like over 70% I believe. But they are too low no and the middle class ends up picking up too high a share in the total tax burden. If the middle class had more money to spend because of less taxes, the economy would be in better shape for everyone.
>>
>>683265943
They have access to health care already, you think it's gonna be free? HAH americucks.
>>
File: trump supporter.jpg (43 KB, 450x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump supporter.jpg
43 KB, 450x339
>>
>>683266211
looking at a sign =/= influence
>>
File: 1461025066622.jpg (276 KB, 960x1509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461025066622.jpg
276 KB, 960x1509
>>
File: laff at u.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laff at u.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
Americans are so retarded they're literally voting for the fags that are so rich that their wallet wouldn't be thinner if the taxes go up to 70%, all the while living like medieval peasants in contrast.Your literally the dumbest voters in the Western World
>>
>>683259870
>>683255239

>>683262424
>>683262424
>>683262424
This happened
>>
>>683266162

classist much?

seriously, why does what you earn have to be contingent on someone else earning less? I don't understand why you can only be happy with what you get as long as someone else is making less.

why do you care if a burger flipper gets paid more? do you flip burgers?
>>
>>683266211
don't use hashtags on 4chan you regressive tumor
>>
>>683259870
More money taken from people who actually scrimp and work hard to save > Money given to the government and people who don't do shit

People who don't do shit want higher wages because they don't want to work in manufacturing domestic to help revive our economy the way we have done it for hundreds of years > Government decides to play along, Corporations decide to automate workforce to help pay for food

All that extra money from people who try and all the lazy people realizing they can exploit the system and get even more stuff and benifits continue this steam roll >
Добро пожаловать на вечеринку


I went from $19.35/Hr job to a simple one that pays a buck over min wage and I live very comfortably in my own house with my own car at twenty-two. I make or fix my own shit and have learned many ways of making comforts from these "Broke hillbillies". That's why, because our generation is functionally retarded and, honestly, would NOT survive another Great War or Depression.
>>
>>683266162
>super stressful office job
found the rich boy that never did a days work.
>>
>>683266304
yes and the 90's were great times, even Clinton was great and I'm about being a constitution conservative. In this day and age though Clinton would be seen as a moderate and more of a republican than a democrat. They are also trying to slander his presidency, which he did do great things.
>>
>>683261129
They will.privatize them and only richfags get to use them. The lower 90% will be left to use dirt roads with no stop signs. Feels good to throw off the yoke of commie oppression.
>>
>>683265940
>invest in their people
More like invest in insurance you never asked for, keeping the money in their pocket or waiting several years before using that money to help the workers.
>>
File: bern.jpg (75 KB, 552x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bern.jpg
75 KB, 552x553
the real fucking problem
>>
>>683261627
Bring back the moderates 2016
>>
>>683266109
>>
>>683266495
>Lifting a box and enjoying a beer at 5 is more stressful than a cutthroat office job where everyone is trying to fuck everyone over

So young and innocent
>>
>>683266362
The more public support you see for a candidate the more it makes people think about them, so yes, expanding awareness and influence. All publicity = good publicity.

>>683266458
#triggered #feelthebern
>>
>>683264651
Let them die.

It is evolution's way.
>>
>>683266571
They will have more money for 401k's and other benefits provided by the company.

People also fail to understand that most fast food establishments are franchises and not big corporations. You wanting 15 dollars an hour to flip a burger is going to kill small business.
>>
>>683266449
not what he meant i think what hes saying is

uneducated poor people shouldnt be making the same amount of money as a more educated non poor person

i have a college degree and i get paid 68k year...why should a non degree holding poor person be making 15 bucks an hour? it devalues the entire higher education process

is my wage going up to refelct the new 15.00/hr base min wage? if so, nothings going to change
>>
>>683266477
Same anon

Also, 80% of us between 18 and 25 can't live without shit like Iphones and internet. They cannot interact or form long lasting bonds. We live in an age where we "Deserve" to have nice things and fancy houses and be rich when that mentality has only arrived in the past six years.
>>
>>
>>683266477
All of the shit you said implies the just world fallacy.

People work hard and die poor. You calling them lazy is a sin.

People contribute nothing to the country, sit around gambling on imaginary numbers all day and become billionaires. You implying they deserve that is a sin.

Also; automation is coming whether we treat human beings like people rather than a commodity or not. The horseless buggy is coming and we are not the driver, we are the horse.
>>
>>683261379
Feds paid for the interstates and subsidized highways. Obscenely high sales taxes pays for Billy Bobs red dirt road.
>>
>>683266131
>>683266258

freedom of speech does not mean anything aside from the government not being able to pass laws that prosecute you for your expressions.

seriously, you 12yos need to stop throwing that free speech thing around at each other. it doesn't mean shite to private citizens. a private citizen is under no obligation to recognize your "right" to say things.

also, there is a difference between "free speech expression" and slander. if you say something that is not demonstrably true but critical of your opponent, its slander. and its prosecutable.
>>
>>683266754
a sign ripped in half isn't support
>>
>>683262249
Tired of the "roads argument." The roads in the city suck, lost a tire that I have to pay for, and they don't work on the roads until the end of the fiscal year not actually fixing anything.

Rich don't pay much in inheritance taxes. They put everything into a trust fund that is dispersed after the person dies. That tax was made to prevent the middle class from working up to the upper class over generations.

I could go on but I spent too much time on this thread.
>>
>>683259870
they actually get these guys votes on social issues such as fags, mexicans, guns, and religious bullshit. People like this don't understand economic issues. The people the republicans economic policies appeal to are middle to upper class people who are in industries that take a hit from environmental protection shit like construction or business owners.
>>
>>683261740
>Claims poster is wrong
>Presents zero counter arguments

Standard Republican 19 year old
>>
>>683265295
Look at those legs in the background when the camera is on that first bitch.
>>
File: 1457832988175.jpg (544 KB, 984x908) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457832988175.jpg
544 KB, 984x908
>>
File: 1456971213837.jpg (77 KB, 781x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456971213837.jpg
77 KB, 781x475
>>
>>683259870
As someone from the south. Those "broke" looking hillbillies usually have more money, land, and property than you can fucking believe.
>>
>>683260605
None of them are actually in control of shit because we've allowed giant international companies with zero loyalty to America take over the country.

They are the cucks. They have been talked out of their national pride and identity by the international Jew and taught that to question their lot(assigned to them by said Jews) is immoral.
>>
File: 1460694454624.jpg (83 KB, 600x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460694454624.jpg
83 KB, 600x672
>>
>>683265403
sauce?
>>
>>683263485
yeah, try having the internet as you know it right now without CERN. brainwashed american..
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (56 KB, 1285x756) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
56 KB, 1285x756
>>683266875
That face when while there are exceptions, yes I firmly believe everything I have said

I am happy and honestly don't care how you feel. In whatever storm that is about to hit the fan I will be just fine.

Google Early war mass production and 1943 economics. Thinking an old geezer HAS to flip a burger at McDonalds for $7.50/Hr instead of turning bolts all day for $11.50/Hr and calling me a "sinner" for seeing the problem from a different angle is cute, but seriously nothing is going to get better so I don't need these people or these ideals.
>>
>>683267085

Is this for or against Bern? Btw.......STOP FUCKING HAVING KIDS UNLESS YOU CAN AFFORD TO!
>>
>>683266495
Oh yeah man, i'm so rich living in the house my parents payed off when they were alive, working a dead end job at a fucking call center just to pay bills and maintain the house which is falling to shambles.
Office jobs can be stressful, especially when you have to deal with idiots constantly, what i'd give for a menial labour job, shame i did my knee in and can't lift shit.

so yeah, totally a rich boy, inb4 "CHECK YOUR WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!"
>>
>>683266875
Also that is really cute how you think that the NASDAQ is just made up and doesn't effect america when you pump millions into it. Probably why you never used it to make honest money.

We are the "GET RID OF INVESTMENT BUT INVEST IT ALL IN ME!" generation
>>
>>683266794
This is exactly what i was saying, i'm fried right now so i probably worded it badly.
>>
>>683267168

This. There fathers and mothers, in most cases, guess what? Worked in a capitalistic economy, where they could provide their brat kids shit they need and don't need. Dumb ass kids.
>>
>>683261718

You forgot to note that you are a proud supporter of donald trump...
>>
>>683265940

>you dont tax a corporation on income because it is not a person.

the supreme court has already ruled several times that corporations have legal standing as private citizens. the irony is, that is what the corporations were lobbying for. they get similar legal protections as an entity, but they get to play the "hurr durr we r businez" card to avoid taxes and penalties.

>taxing the wealthy who provide jobs helps create more jobs by keeping more money in their pockets, they are more likely to invest in their people and invest in their companies if they can keep their money

like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton? they are job creators and investors? But on a serious note, what more has to happen before you realize the trickle down theory of economics is a Ponzi scheme? Its a serious question. I mean, the airlines using bailout money to issue bonuses clearly didn't convince you. Companies exporting a record number of jobs overseas when the government gave them tax exemptions didn't convince you. Motherfucking Disney IMPORTING THE FOREIGN WORKERS to replace Americans at desk jobs in the US didn't convince you. So what exactly has to happen that would make you start to think this trickle down thing isn't working?

>If you want a good example of how democratic and socialist policies work. Read into the history of Detroit and how it has effected the once greatest city in the history of the US. 50 years of high tax rates on corporations have driven the city into rubble.

wow. just wow.

>Also look back into history when this country was about free trade, and capitalism, you will see that the 1950's where great times to make money in the US, but we also started the war on poverty which has killed the middle class with tax rates that only benefit the poor.

Are you sure it want the fact that WWII was over and America was the only country not bombed into the ground? We were the only working industrial power at the time, no competition.
>>
>>683266794

my question still stands. why do you care how much another person makes if you don't have the job? you say it devalues the higher education, but I'm pretty sure the quality of your career should be more important when evaluating its value.

my question is: Why does someone else have to get paid shit in order for you to be happy with what you get?
>>
>>683267613
dude where i work just came here to the US from Ireland. He got introduced to the 'murican healthcare system the hard way. His wife had a baby and even with insurance his bill was 10 grand. Technically no one can afford to have babies.
>>
>>683267935

>No competition.

South america, Some parts of Africa, Most of the greater U.S.S.R., Switzerland, Canada, Iceland, I could go on. Also we beat Germany before Japan. Europe was already beginning to rebuild before the war officially ended
>>
File: 1459207874007.png (617 KB, 1455x837) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459207874007.png
617 KB, 1455x837
>>683259870

here is why Milton Friedman is god:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLwANVtnkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsIpQ7YguGE
>>
>>683266794
So, what you're saying is because you paid a bunch of money, you should get more money than someone who jumped right in to working from the time they were out of high school? Experience should count for something in the labor market, but the college education bend has made that mean less these days than it did during my grandfather's time.
>>
>>683268144
You're begining to sound like a commie.

Why bother working for a good education, spending years, dealing with the stress, student loans. If you could get payed all you could ever want from flipping burgers
>>
>>683265647
Because when their bonuses are raised, nobody was forced to raise them. The companies did it of their own accord, meaning they could afford it. The possible job loss comes when companies are FORCED to pay their workers a certain amount.
>>
>>683268320
Your grandfather didn't waste money on stupid bullshit
>>
>>683260887
You sound like a Hasidic jew.
>>
>>683268481
well if not then cost of living would decimate everyone
>>
i fuck the goverment any chance i get..i make about 90k a year and show no income...no credit cards, no car loans..health care is $50 a month
>>
>>683259870
Because only one of those groups openly insults and shits on those rednecks.
>>
>>683268446

love of the job? a desire to peruse a career out of interest? all the burger flipping jobs are taken?
>>
File: 1461028778979.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461028778979.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>683268489
I wish people understood that half the shit they buy is what's making them poor
>>
File: 1454053842412.png (292 KB, 630x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454053842412.png
292 KB, 630x474
>>
>>683268638
>Why should i have to work hard to get money
Well why should i have to work hard to get the same ammount of money as someone breezing through life?
>>
>>683262123
>>whatever their favoured political candidate says as true

Isn't that everyone though
>>
>>683262095
Stupid people are easily amused.
>>
>post pictures of destitute socialist countries
>"lol look at them fail"
>not realizing these countries had international embargos
>not realizing capitalist nations did everything they could to undermine the economies there
>2016
>mfw I haz no face
>>
>>683259870
There's a lot of inbred retards in the red flyover states that make up the middle of 'Murica.
>>
>>683265578
Isn't this a photo taken from the London riots?
>>
>>683269010
Why do you have a picture of slavs?
>>
>>683268770
>derp
>>
>>683261905
florida is a weird case though, most of their state income comes from sales tax, which means they get a LOT more bang for their buck out of all the tourism they have...
>>
>>683268798

>Why should i have to work hard to get money

Love this GOP tactic. Cant find a problem with what I said? That's Ok! Just make up an entirely new (and easy to attack) statement and attribute it to me!
>>
>>683268144
we live in a capitalist society. our civilization (the western civilization) is based on individual growth and creativity, and people are rewarded for it with money, social status, and things like a bigger house or nice car.

the only thing that drives people in a western society is the promise of living a BETTER life with hard work

manual labor jobs can make extremely good money...welding for example...20-30+ bucks an hour vs. flipping burgers the difference is welding is a trade that you need to learn and master flipping burgers is not

why do u feel the need to make 15 bucks an hour while a EMT makes 9 dollars an hour working 24 hr shifts?
>>
>>683268176
>Industrialized
>1940s/50
>Africa
>South America

You're reaching pretty hard there kid.
>>
>>683259870
Punishing success and rewarding failure will yield less success and more failure. Simple economics.
>>
>>683268673

I'm not a "conservative republican", but shit, this pic makes me want to take a shower. "Hey, I worked, and made $200 today." "Uh, yeah, you need to give us half of that." "Oh, why is that?" "What did you do today." "Um, that's not the point, Bernie is president. You HAVE to." Right. Die.
>>
File: OhSSi39.jpg (50 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OhSSi39.jpg
50 KB, 960x540
>>683261305
>>
>>683259870
Only In Society

Will you find a bunch of disillusioned livestock trying to convince you that tax rates enforced through a government (a entity with a monopoly on force) of any kind for anyone and meager wages payed by farmers to their livestock in paper void of practical value is somehow not a modernized form of slavery. If you support any form of government you support slavery. Socialized government programs are no different than the maintenance a farmer provides his cows. The civil liberties your government allows you to maintain are only allowed because they are profitable to your farmers when your productivity is increased. The fine tuning of these illusionary civil and economic freedoms determine the successful of the farmer in question. There is no benevolence in social programs or the taxes which support them. You are a livestock resource that produces based on your susceptible to fear of death. You pay your tax because you know the barrel of a gun awaits your refusal to do so. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>683269111

THATS NOT WHAT SEAN HANNITY TOLD ME!

LIBCUCKS ARE LIARS
>>
>be rich
>own a business with many workers
>government tells me I have to pay retards 15/h and I will be taxed at 70%
>lmao no
>move to Thailand and take my company with me
>many people out of work

Wow, critical thinking us hard gais.
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75 KB, 850x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75 KB, 850x598
>>683269203
>>
>>683259870
Sadly, not only in America. There are British chavs are like this too.

There are large sections of working class people who have been so thoroughly duped and deliberately miseducated by the media that they'll work against their own interests and never achieve class consciousness.

And so they subsume their anger into trampling on fellow poor people, other ethnicities, other sexual orientations, and become bewitched with ideas of national solidarity instead of class solidarity (failing to see that working class people in different nations have more in common than the rich and poor in the same nation).

And since political affiliation has the same character as religion, people are very unlikely to change their minds even when you present them with evidence that they'd be better off voting for left leaning parties,

In Orwell's Animal Farm, there's a horse character that diligently obeys whoever is in charge doing all the hard work - if only the horse could understand his own power and exploitation, then it could be free, but it toils away, deluded.
>>
>>683269128
Well tell me what you are saying more clearly so it doesn't seem like that's what you're saying

Because it legitimately seems like that's what you're saying

Burger flipping =/= Doctor
shouldn't be payed like one.
>>
>>683261710
sauce?
>>
>>
File: trump_reviews.jpg (51 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_reviews.jpg
51 KB, 640x400
>>683269310
good riddance, take this twat with you
>>
>>683269356
>>
>>683268489
Like what in particular? "Stupid Bullshit" sounds like a stupid bullshit excuse if you have no example. If you are going to say the frivolities of video games, toys, comics, tv shows, movies and the like, then I would much agree with you. However, those are not my vices, unless they are gven to me for free, or if I dig them out of the trash. However, I've been working since I've been in high school. I've not been really given much opportunity to move forward in any good career path. Upward mobility is a myth in the modern workplace. All of my managers were hired from outside the company, with the exception of the one who is the bosses adopted daughter. The lower class needs a way to work into middle class if the middle class is going to recover. This can only happen one of two ways: an emphasis on experince in the workplace being of great value, or a reinvigoration of cheap public scholarships and rent control.
>>
File: bern1456495077871.jpg (126 KB, 791x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bern1456495077871.jpg
126 KB, 791x960
>>683269434
sounds like a bargain
>>
>>683269310
>Go out of business because no one in thailand makes any money
>An hero
>>
>>683261169
>do you drive on a road?

Roads are paid for by the high taxes in gasoline fam
>>
>>683268320
youre not making any sense...

my degree makes me capable of performing a specific set of skills that benefit our society. you flipping burgers doesnt benefit the community or society as a whole. in exchange for me dedicating the better part of 6-8 years of my life to higher education and finishing i get paid more money than a kid flipping burgers.
>>
>>683266586
The greatest good.... always go with the Left.
The Right are selfish pricks that only care about themselves. Good picture to describe that.
>>
>>683269512
yup
>>
>>683269434
And that kids is what we call an INVESTMENT
>>
>>683269135

then make it 9 dollars an hour. honestly, I feel like I don't get along with people like you not because we disagree, but because you spend so much time on /b/ reading falseflag /pol/ threads about "libcucks" that you start to assume false things about my position regardless of what I might have said or not said.

I believe people who work 40 hours a week, regardless of what they do, should have enough money to pay their bills, buy enough food, and save a little money on the side. the whole time we are "debating" this minimum wage hike, we are focusing on party line arguments instead of the real problem; people aren't being paid enough to live.

this is the USA for fucks sake.
>>
>>683269430
Trigglypuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oss7KmiHLmA

was a Umass with speakers on the whole SJW crap, this is after triggly goes ballistic I think either way this should be what you're looking for roughly
>>
File: feminism.png (82 KB, 598x486) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.png
82 KB, 598x486
>>683265539
Socialism and Communism are as different as soccer in America is to football in the UK... ;)
>>
File: 1458321797221.jpg (52 KB, 749x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458321797221.jpg
52 KB, 749x500
>>683269601
So we'll save money by spending more?
>sounds legit
>>
>>683269601

Might as well just triple all that. Yep the american dollar will be like toilet paper.
>>
>>683266782
Wrong McDonald's is a fucking worldwide franchise, they CAN afford it. When I pay for an $8 burger that only costs 3 to make because they're mass produced, I'll say fuck that. They make you believe you're getting a deal just because they have a dollar menu, they cost that much to make so they only make profit.
>>
>>683269798
Hahaha here's the word cloud from that survey
>>
>>683269801
it would sound legit if you were able to read and comprehend.
>>
>>683269310

good luck training those uneducated gooks
>>
>>683262123
This to be honest family
>>
File: 1453429413838.gif (400 KB, 493x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453429413838.gif
400 KB, 493x342
>>683269674
>The Right are selfish pricks that only care about themselves.

Keep spreading those lies, faggot.
>>
>>683269674
>thinking the Left cares at all about you, instead of creating a privileged oligarchy of their own whilst destroying the middle class through wild taxation in the name of "equality"...
>mfw
>>
File: 1405410989408.jpg (52 KB, 640x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405410989408.jpg
52 KB, 640x552
>>683269863
oh, I didn't realized we had a phd in economics here.
>>
File: 1456876814762.jpg (416 KB, 1748x1542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456876814762.jpg
416 KB, 1748x1542
>>683269356
>>
File: 1462719833733.jpg (76 KB, 560x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462719833733.jpg
76 KB, 560x363
>>683266659
>>
>>683269932
>said the sheep
Just because your community college professor said it, it doesn't mean that it's true. Get his dick out of your mouth and join us on planet earth.
>>
>>683269464
Aaaaand what about all the people out of work? How you gunna pay for their welfare when the poorfags are the only ones left and they pay little to no taxes?
>>
>>683267085
Two people that know how to sit, if only one of them knew how to work!

You can tell they're both Trump voters though.
>>
>>
File: trump_supporter.png (928 KB, 1052x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporter.png
928 KB, 1052x578
>>683270096
>>
File: 1459097748777.jpg (84 KB, 599x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459097748777.jpg
84 KB, 599x743
>>
>>683270137

>the blacks
>>
>>683261176
>Lower tax rates allow for more economic growth
no
>>
File: troll02.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
troll02.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>683270160
>>
>>683269671
And yet if you asked me to make it, you count on it not being poisoned in any way and tell me I'm of less value, not just to society, but as a human being. You know, you take many hings in your life for granted. I do not support Bernie, or any of this "hand it to me on a platter" nonsense. I fucking break myself day in and day out working towards my dream of doing something else. But rent is god damn near 3/4th of my paycheck, and room-mates are fucking leeches. I don't want my world handed to me, I just want a fucking chance to do better. I don't qualify for scholarships, manufacturing has fled my state, and I'm stuck in a college town with no car and no way out through work.

The country should not be like this to someone who works more than 60 hours a week.
>>
File: Cucked.jpg (52 KB, 645x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cucked.jpg
52 KB, 645x363
>>683270234
>>
>>683269757
im sorry but where did i ever state my political affiliation or beliefs? Ive only posted two times in this thread

> believe people who work 40 hours a week, regardless of what they do, should have enough money to pay their bills

give me an example. should an illegal immigrant make 15 dollars an hour because he cuts lawns? or should a 35 year old single mother be making 15 an hour standing in wal mart for 8 hours a day greeting people?

we have social programs to help the single mother that are run by her community...or we did until the government stepped in.

we also have a way to help the illegal immigrant who is struggling to raise his or her family here...its called entering the country leaglly. the problem is, the immigrant isnt educated and doesnt know a trade skill so he couldnt apply to come here.
>>
>>683270096

brainless whores.
>>
File: 1459105058918s.jpg (4 KB, 125x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459105058918s.jpg
4 KB, 125x123
>>683270309
>>
File: trump_pussy.webm (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_pussy.webm
2 MB, 500x281
>>683270342
The true cuck is the one who ducks to hide behind his bodyguards
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 95
Thread DB ID: 36306



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.