Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Get it off your chest /b/ What's been bothering you ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 36
File: Crying_Peter_Parker.jpg (23 KB, 329x371) Image search: [Google]
Crying_Peter_Parker.jpg
23 KB, 329x371
Get it off your chest /b/
What's been bothering you ?
>>
>>683236017
Your pic fits my situation well, OP.
I just saw Civil War and Aunt May is hot, and I feel conflicted because part of me wants her to be my aunt.
>>
>>683236017
A girl who i love but know cant get, i probably missed my chance
>>
Lately I've been experiencing an existential crisis. I can't help but wonder if I've already died, and the incredible monotony of my life is some sort of afterlife.
>>
File: chiwaaw7.jpg (83 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
chiwaaw7.jpg
83 KB, 625x417
>>683236017
grill i liked has a significant other...
>>
I'm 19 and can't get laid.
>>
>>683236573
pic of you? most likely you arent ugly but lack the confidence. Honestly they dont care if you bother them just dont be so direct
>>
I had sex with my fuckfriends best friend tonight. Not sure how she will take it
>>
>>683236573
Oh my god. Same boat man. Been literally sending messages to fucking everyone on craigslists w4m
>>
>>683237200
I tried Craigslist, but everything is fake... all the posts I mean
>>
>>683236017
I haven't seen my wife in two months and she won't speak to me,
>>
>22
>studying physics
>had an awfull 4th semester
>as in completely out of motivation, fail all the finals twice
>contemplating suicide cause depression or some shit
>thinking if i do good in 5th semester everything will be fine
>5th semester, pass every final
>still contemplating suicide

if it wasnt for my newborn niece, that reminds me of an angel, i wouldve an hero'd long ago
>>
Im not lonely anymore. The fact I just dont feel anything anymore somewhat worries me.
>>
File: 1447617106156.png (26 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
1447617106156.png
26 KB, 819x460
>>683236017
my sister and her boyfriend have no where to sleep so im too fucking nice all the fucking time because im the jokester and said yes and i fucking hate it and im too pussy to say get out what do /b/? what do?
>>
>>683237487
Remember that school isn't what life is about. There will always be other options. Grow with a company from the bottom. Work for the city. Or take your time on school like me. I'm taking 3 classes a semester.. making sure at least one is an easy a. There's no hurry
>>
I feel like my studies in university arent going to help me get a job but I believe I'll die before I have to pay back my loans anyways. If not.. well shit.
>>
>>683237390
Yeah, thats what im seeing. Personally anytime ive ever gotten into relationship territory i spaghetti up or the girl finds a guy who's hotter than me (which, isnt terribly hard. Im not that good looking to begin with)
Maybe we'll get laid one day anon.
>>
ever since my favorite tv character died i've been crying myself to sleep every night
>>
File: 1460058349439.gif (455 KB, 200x125) Image search: [Google]
1460058349439.gif
455 KB, 200x125
Obsession over a trivial videogame character has driven me nearly insane and it is pretty pathetic, I want to kill self but just can't.
>>
>>683237390
Also doing Tinder but im getting fuck all of replies from grills ive matched with.
>>
>>683236503
That's life, move on.
>>
>>683237703
The best answer I can give you anon is post nudes of your sister or gtfo.
>>
>>683237721
i actually think like that, but the thought of just ending it and how easy it would be, sounds really soothing. and i wouldnt even an hero because of uni, but simply because my brain is fucked up and im depressed as soon as im alone and im always tired and i dont remember sleeping a whole night and just going in here posting this stupid shit feels like im talking to someone about it

the actual worst part of all of this is that i have lots of good friends and most of my family i actually like. Still i cant imagine talking to them about how i feel and that i tried to kill myself, because i feel like i would bother them, or they might think im whoring for attention
>>
>>683237835
Study the stock market.
>>
>>683237835
what are you studying?
>>
File: 1461406154117.jpg (202 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461406154117.jpg
202 KB, 1056x1080
>>683238022
>Obsession over a trivial videogame character has driven me nearly insane and it is pretty pathetic, I want to kill self but just can't.

That sounds like the option left for you tbh
>>
I never study to exams, but how am i still getting almost the best grade on my class.
>>
File: 1460521383636.png (67 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1460521383636.png
67 KB, 285x276
>>683236017
I have a "one who got away"
I'm never going to see her again
Why was I so fucking stupid /b/, I literally make myself reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>683238336
Change something in your life. Pick up something new, exercise, meet new people.
>>
> Be with girlfriend almost 1 year
> Very rough patch for ~ 4 months
> Emotionally neglected her for a while
> She broke down and told me she cheated last weekend
> heatbroken.jpg
> Break up
> Still hang out and fuck, things are going better than before
> Still love her
> Can't decide whether to break up or if I can live with this
>>
File: 1358643401448.jpg (431 KB, 1100x768) Image search: [Google]
1358643401448.jpg
431 KB, 1100x768
>40
>just had a kid
>takes up all my time
>wish I was 20 again
>tired of seeing all the hot chicks on here
>no free time
>depressed
>don't have enough money
>sort of wish I had died before I had a kid
>mothers day tomorrow
>so tired of her, even though I know she is busting her ass taking care of our son
>she has no time for me, doesn't care about sex,
>its ok I mean I don't blame her for it - her life now revolves around this little shitting screaming monster
>cant stop obsessing about 20 year old girls, which I will never have again
>pic related - I look nothing like this I'm 40 fat and fucked
>>
File: 1462649212632.jpg (42 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
1462649212632.jpg
42 KB, 648x960
I've fallen in love with my best friend but she wants nothing more than just friendship and fucks her ex on the reg
>>
i have the best GF ever and i treat her like shit ... i lie,take drugs and is mentally ill (ptsd) so i am really not a price... she is normal looking , clever, sweet. kind, giving, loving etc.

i just cant seem to kick the habit ( morphine abuse ) and it is destroying us both and what we had together,because she dosent trust me... for right reasons... i really think about doing a hero and just dissapear into the abyss , hoping she will get a life she deserve ,,,
>>
>>683238577
My worst nightmare
>>
>>683238576
if it makes you feel better, long term, it isn't that big of a deal.

exclusivity is sort of stupid when you are younger.
>>
>>683238606
Move the fuck on
>>
I always thought I was kinda good looking. I now realize via lack of any female interaction that I'm ugly as fuck and hard to be around :(
>>
>>683238740
You're not ugly, you just lack confidence
>>
>>683238740
>and hard to be around :(

yeah self reflection sucks. but that is what growth is about.
>>
I'm 20 years old and my mother commited suicide last month, my father abandoned us when i was little and we never heard from him.
I had to drop out of Uni and get a job so i could take care of my sister, who is 15 and my little brother, who is still 7.
My little bro has epilepsy, so i need to pay for his medication, hold his tongue during the convulsions and stuff like that.
We've always been poor, so my mom didn't had much to give it us when she died.
Sometimes i just want to cry and give it all up, but i know i need to be strong for them.
>>
>>683238465
Remedial classes
>>
>>683238688
yeah sometimes it is pretty awesome, but sometimes like tonight I just feel lost.

>>683238841
was in the other thread. did you just copy paste this shit?
>>
The only real thing that bothers me anymore, is my inability to want to talk to women.

A year ago, I was really fat, and had pretty much nothing going for me, considered an heroing, and then a coworker basically saved me and gave me a chance at life again, he got me in the gym, and ever since than I've been lifting daily and being healthier.

The problem is, I would try to talk to girls last year, absolutely couldn't get anywhere, so I gave up, and now that I'm more attractive girls come up and hit on me, but I just never return or care, the reason it bothers me is because I feel like I'm going to miss out on some great women and for what reason I don't know, everyday it's like I'm torn on the inside I want to flirt with these girls and do things with them, but I just can't find any sort of reasoning or drive, in fact the only real thing I find enjoyment in now is weightlifting.
>>
>>683238577
having a child and still talking like that - you actually seem to have a way different problem than anyone in here, and im sorry for your child to have such a disgusting piece of midlifecrisis shit of a father
>>
>>683236017
my professor made me revise all of my essays from the entire semester in one week and then failed me right after the drop period.
>>
>>683238913
People wish they had your problem. Get over it
>>
>>683238913
well clearly he made you the gay

>>683238920
fuck man, you got any kids? Its fucking hard.

>>683239009
lol what a prick. revising the essays didn't get you a better grade?
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>683238897
Yeah, i'm not even that guy
I just want the (You)s
>>
File: 74744747474.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
74744747474.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
Nothing. I'm 19 and doing my highschool exams and I'm somehow completely docile while everyone around me is in a panicked frenzy.
>>
>>683239076
nope, she gave me a 15% overall grade. Now my financial aid is fucked up and I owe the government like $500
>>
Thanks for the support nigs <3
>>
>>683239063
No, I don't think they do man, I feel disconnected from women, it's not as if I'm bragging like look on me girls find me attractive it fucking sucks man, I can't identify why I don't want to converse with women, I'm not even gay, I just lost all drive
>>
>>683237531
At least you feel worried!
Which means you do feel something.
Which means you shouldn't feel worried.
Which means you don't feel anything.
Which means you should feel worried...
>depth over 9000
>>
>>683236017
My partner wants to elope, but I want a wedding and she doesn't understand how important it would be for me to have a wedding with all my friends and family there. Because of this, I don't know if we should even get married now.
>>
Literally poor as fuck and don't have 2.5k to pay for a summer class that will allow me to graduate this june. I don't want to pay anymore im already 45k in debt jesus fuck!
>>
>>683239076
No, he didn't make me the gay lol I'm perfectly straight it's just hard to explain, I just don't have the drive to talk to women
>>
>>683239273
God bless America
>>
My social life is kinda dying and it bothers me but for some reason i don't do shit about it. I have 2 close friends and a boyfriend and i could have much more but i barely have the energy to keep them. I've gone through a lot of betrayal and deep inside i'm afraid to make new friendships. Though i only feel like this when i get on facebook and see my old friends "having fun" with their lives. But i know a lot of people just use facebook to feel better about their lives.
>>
>>683238270
I cant stop laughing.
>>
>>683239166
why did you have to redo the exams? you might want to talk to an administrator.. that just doesn't seem right

>>683239331
but they are talking to you right? are you just scared?

>>683239336
yeah face book is just a weird slice of life. can't read too much into it.

also as you get older you have less friends tbh fam.
>>
>>683239333
God bless your trips
>>
>>683236017
cant get my new PC to work, i finally bought a new PC after 7 years of no-lifing on a bad laptop. and now i can't get it to work, i have been fucking with it for a week.

this is my retarded problem, after installing windows 7 from USB, it does not install my network driver and my USB control driver. so i can't go online to download the missing drivers, and i can't put the files on an USB either cuz my PC cant acess the files on the usb.

fuck you god.
>>
>>683239331
So wait do you want to have a woman in your life or not?
>>
>>683239166
the shit part is I stayed up so late writing one of the essays that I missed one of my classes the morning after, thank god I have only missed one day beforehand.

Not gonna complain too much though, I realize my problems are nothing compared to some people, assholes do bug the piss out of me though.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x813
>>
>>683239468
lol that is fucked. go to kinkos or something and borrow their computer to dl your drivers. or the public library.
>>
panic disorder has ruined my fucking life. i cant even work. ive been to the ER idk how many times now, being absolutely convinced that i was going to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
>>683238546
This.
>>
>>683239576
get on ssdi
>>
File: 1460667768141.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460667768141.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
>>683239521
im sorry for the friendzone
>>
>>683239418
I guess. But not always the case. I wanna have a normal life but what bothers me is that not who i am. I'd rather browse /b/ and have online friends. I used to like going out but now not that much.
>>
i started visiting 4chan in 2005 and cp was rampant then.

i can't stop thinking about it and i look at it from time to time.

i would have never been exposed if not for this website, what the fuck
>>
>>683239076
my brother just had his first child and of course i help as much as i can, watching over the child. hell yeah its fucking awfull if the little princess doesnt stop screaming and you dont know what the problem, but fuck me! when that little human had it's sleep wakes up and laughs at you, smiling, shining brighter than the fucking sun - i couldnt stop crying after i saw that - it was the most beatiful thing on earth! if you cant handle a child dont make one... you seem to have no idea how much children feel if they are wanted or not

cheeselord out
>>
>>683239418
Yeah, they will talk to me, I think part of it I just don't feel good enough for them, like I've become more confident but in an outward sense, as in I carry myself differently, but when I think of girls I just feel like there's no reason at all for them to want to be with me, and so I don't even bother.

I've always had massive issues with women, I've always wanted to find a girl to settle down and marry and have a family and it just hasn't worked out, the one girl I loved, and I mean I loved her, left me about 2 years ago and ever since I've had this gnawing feeling like I'm not good enough, no matter how hard I try or what I do I'll never be good enough, I think that's why I destroy myself so much in the gym, almost like my way of punishing myself and I don't even know why, I just want it to end, that's all I really know
>>
>>683239646
i know youre trying to help and im being an impatient asshole, but of fucking course ive tried medication. ive tried a lot of things.
>>
My girlfriend left me yesterday. Loved her a lot and I can't sleep so that's why I'm still awake at this hour.
>>
>>683239698
Get off 4chan. That did it for me
>>
downfall of western civ
>>
>>683238920
>>683239076
>>683238577

Fuck you assholes, having a kid is shit, especially if you're raising them alone. Spend literally every day of your life taking care of a small, defenseless retarded person who doesn't know how to eat. bathe, or take a shit without being at a risk of suffocation. Sell everything you own and still not be able to afford food after childcare expenses that you pay, so that you can go to work to give this kid a home clean enough to sleep in. I have a kid, and I hate it, and the fact that mine is alive at all is due to her being developed enough to feel pain when I found out about her so I didn't consider abortion. Until you live your life this way you can eat my shit. Having a kid sucks. If anything, i feel sorry for this guy's wife because it sounds like she has to stay with the kid every hour while he goes to work and beats it off to 4chan. Don't judge parents until you are one.
>>
>>683239482
Of course I do, I just need to fix whatever is wrong with me, otherwise I'll lever have a woman and I don't know where to begin, I want real help here, I feel like such a pathetic fuck because I can't even talk to women
>>
>>683239801
yet you are still here, which makes me evaluate your statement
>>
>>683239809
quit being poor faggot
>>
don't even know where to start looking for a job and if I don't have one by the end of the week I'm getting thrown out.
>>
I want to write a novel but I'm so lazy and disorganized that it doesnt get completed.

Did some work on it tonight because I took a bunch of vyvanse but its wearing off and I'm feeling anxious.

Drank some beer, took a klonopin and some xanax but i dont see myself going to sleep any time soon.

My husband also took some vyvnase to get some work done of his own, and since its been several hours I would like him to finish up in the garage but hes taking his damn time. Would like to go to bed soon but i feel to wired to sleep. I dont want to take any more drugs though.

My cats are having territory issues (I have 4 and live in a house) with the feral cats that I have an automatic feeder set up for outside. I dont know why seeing another cat eating food, when you have plenty, is a reason to pee. In the same fucking spot. Over and over again.

My day job is hard and every day I worry that I suck at it. Sometimes I do well, sell a lot of stuff, other times..... empty. And I dont get paid unless I sell, so yeah. And my assistant is super nice, and I dont want to let him down by not selling anything.

One of my coworkers has a super high ego and its really annoying. We all sit near each other and he can be so fucking obnoxious sometimes. He didnt used to be that way, just the last few months. Hes a douche to his assistant sometimes too. But the most annoying part is he is loud on the phone with clients/vendors when I am trying to concentrate on my own clients/vendors.

I dont want to get a regular wage slave job though because when you are responsible for your own success the sky is the limit- when someone pays you hourly or a salary your ability to move up in life decreases, but I am pretty sure those folks who have it easy like that are a lot less stressed.
>>
>>683236017
I fell in love with my friend girl. We fuck sometimes and I get emotions to her and I proposed and she turned me down. Now I can't see her anymore which is bothering me since she doesn't have many friends at all and I know she feels sad.
>>
>>683236546
You might wanna look into that if its been going on for a longer time. There are mental disorders like that.
>>683236573
Why is that so anon?
>>683236814
So? It's not like shes your girlfriend.
>>683237487
So why do you want to kill yourself exactly? You passed the finals. Maybe you need a little time off.
>>
>>683239870
Good point. This is my first time browsing in a long time and I don't intend to stay. Believe me, this website is cancer incarnate. Saved me a lot of trouble when I got off it.
>>
Anything that isnt white
>>
>>683238546
same anon, that isn't the worst of my problems
>super fucking poor, don't know what to do
>I live in an apt complex with the poor and migrants form Africa, who enjoy giving me stares and confused looks
>tfw the only whitey in these parts who ever leaves their house on the occasion
>get eaten alive by all sorts of bugs, the worst are the bedbugs, but I've given up on trying to wipe them out, nothing works any more
>I've had disturbing and suicidal thoughts since I was 11 I believe
>everyone thought I was the school shooter type throughout my younger years
>my mother used to tell me that I was a handsome intelligent young man and I had a future, I wish parents didn't lie that often
>I'm an alpha when it comes to every social situation with the exception of talking to women, especially if they're attractive, then I end up acting like my inner autist
Help me

>>683239585
It makes me want to cease existing knowing I unintentionally was horrible to her, and she will never know I didn't mean to do that on purpose.
I think it may have literally been autism that caused me to act that weirdly and awkwardly
>tfw still think about her
>tfw it's been years
>tfw it's been since mother fucking middle school not HS, middle school
The guilt of not letting her know what she needs to know is one of the few things propelling my diaphragm to force air into my lungs, only after she knows can I die in peace.
>>
File: 1460837220153.png (514 KB, 1233x336) Image search: [Google]
1460837220153.png
514 KB, 1233x336
>>683237531
You're not alone anon.
>>
To escape a phase in my life I pretended to be a girl on the internet for attention so that people would listen to my sob story and actually give thoughtful advice. Amongst the midst of this I ironically started to enjoy dressing like a girl. Started to post pictures of my body in skirts and what not. Ended up having many men asking for nudes and shit, never delivered, but they begged. Now I realise I was a faggot and I should probably kill myself.
>>
>>683237703
Ask them politely if they have somewhere else to sleep. If not then make them work so they can get back on their feet and move out. You don't wanna end up like charlie harper.
>>
>>683236017
was out drinking with my gf, her best mate and my best mate. I went away to buy fags with her best mate. Came back and say gf sitting on lap of best mate. Really fucking bothering me because 1hr earlier she was kissing her best mate. They both insist nothing happened by idk
>>
>>683237487
The horrors uni does to you
>>
>>683237897
Which one?
>>
>>683239701
fuck you, you get to go home at the end of the day. it NEVER STOPS.

>>683239719
yeah self esteem issues get in the way. they DONT have any reason to like you - they are just trying to get to know you. before you were getting filtered out because you didn't look great. now that you are looking better, girls are interested. it doesnt mean they love you or anything - they are just curious. so don't over think it, just talk to people, see if you can find some fun or intersting ones.

>>683239752
social security disability, not medication

>>683239809

>i feel sorry for this guy's wife because it sounds like she has to >stay with the kid every hour while he goes to work and beats it off >to 4chan. Don't judge parents until you are one.

I feel bad for her too :( I put in my share though, but yeah she has kid most of the time, and that has to be crazy -making. fuck man, I can't even jerk off any more. trolling some shit thread is about all the entertainment I get anymore.

>>683239698
yeah - here is the thing though. looking at it can really fuck up your life. its just not worth the risk. its weird to see, and much like gore, it can be .. not addictive.. but its something new and different and can be erotic for some people. but its all a fantasy. real kids aren't like that. they arent some loli sex addicts or whatever. just let that shit go, and realize that you are watching kids being forced into shitty sexual abuse.
>>
>>683239826
Whats wrong with you then? You were fat now youre not.
>>
>>683240119
Forgot to mention that my dad never fucking showed up for years when the court scheduled us to meet every two weeks
It's a shame because we're quite similar in the fact we love to discuss our outlandish theories and talk about weird shit
Haven't talked to the old man in a little while.
>>
>>683239809
top fucking kek - listen to yourself, you are the piece of shit that wanted a quick unprotected fuck and now you are stuck in a shitty sittuation - god damnit i hate no one more than people like you. you bring a child into this world knowing what a poorfag you are. and im 100% sure that childcare should be enough if it wasnt for your stupid smoking, gamingaddicted ass that fires all his money into stupid worthless shit. You are a parent now and that means you have to dedicate your life to another human! yeah surprise! thats what it means to be a father! life isnt about you anymore. and i stick with what i said - if you dont give 120% making you child have the best possible life you are a piece of shit - same goes for the fact that you cant feel joy seeing your child just do random shit - seeing only the bad parts makes me despise you
>>
>>683240340
>social security disability, not medication
oh, i thought you meant SSRI and just made a typo. yeah i might have to do that.
>>
>>683240259
>Really fucking bothering me because 1hr earlier she was kissing her best mate

No problem here, it's all good.
You can ask to join in next time, maybe they are looking for a third.
>>
File: W6H2NcF.gif (1 MB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
W6H2NcF.gif
1 MB, 400x303
>>683238433
wat
>>
>>683240494
its a challenge, you need good doctor letters showing how fucked up you are. they dont like to give SSDI out for mental stuff like that, but I helped my ex get it.

>>683240555
nice dem trops
>>
>>683236017
Girl i really liked and was good friends with told me another guy asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

She already said she wasn't interested in me, and she told me she started seeing a guy. But now her telling me that they are official is like a gut punch.

On a side note, I was the one hat helped her be less shy and taught her how to hug without it being awkward. Now i gotta avoid her or I'll probably punch through a wall
>>
I've been planning to an hero this year for several years and always figured I'd have sorted myself out before the day came, but now that the day is getting closer I find myself with no real excuses to continue living and I'm not worried or upset at all, I'm almost excited. I've put it off this long so I could get away from anyone who could be hurt by my death
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1136x640
Lost the love of my life for the second time due to being an alcoholic piece of shit. I still think about her constantly but I finally managed to quit drinking, just a bit too late I guess. It's been about a year since she left but I still think about her constantly. I guess on the positive side I've been becoming healthy again at least, and trying to keep myself occupied by moving forward in life even if at the moment it feels like I'm moving at a snails pace.
>>
>>683239701
>>683240340
hold the child in your arms feel its heartbeat, its warmth and tell me you dont feel joy, even if it screams in your ears. if you cant handle the child at its worst you dont deserve it at its best. there will come a time when you look back at what you said and you realize what a piece of shit you are
>>
>>683236017
I'm not sexual attracted to anything. Its all just kinda gross to me. I'm married btw ...
>>
>>683240656
Perks of being a nice guy, eh?
>>
>>683238336

I was like that bro. I said fuck this, lost 200lbs, worked on my social anxiety by becoming a server. I'm now bartending on a cruise ship pulling in 80k+ a year and have more girls after me than I can keep up with.

Best advice I've ever received: If you're unmotivated and have to force yourself to achieve success, your idea of success is based on the ideas of others.

Think for yourself. I dropped out of school because I could only keep a 2.8 gpa; didn't have the motivation to study or pay attention in class. My life's much better now that I'm out of school and found something I love, and I can guarantee that yours will be, too
>>
>>683240616
i dont think id have too much trouble getting it. i have a 2 year record of going to the ER every 3 months or so, and my doctors know very well how fucked up i am.
>>
>>683238546
This (sigh)
>>
>>683240555
im not bothered about her kissing her mate, im bothered about her sitting on my mates lap
>>
>>683240725
Wow you done fucked up anon
>>683240662
I planned to do the same but being the selfish bitch i am, i want people to actually show up at my funeral.
>>
>>683240340
Yeah I know, I'm just super fucked up though, it's terrible everyday my life gets better yet my thoughts toward myself gets worse.

I've always had anxiety issues, I used to have regular panic attacks because I was a hypochondriac my whole life every second of every day I believed I was fatally ill, and even now I still think somethings wrong with me 24/7, I may be able to control the anxiety attacks but the fear is always there, I'm just ready for it to be over man, some days I don't even know what keeps me going, I'm not going to an hero or anything like that but it feels good to say all this, I never tell anyone how I feel about anything, always try to keep it inside.
>>
File: 1460140912908.gif (645 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1460140912908.gif
645 KB, 500x300
>>683237531
I'm slowing losing it all too.

What keeps you going? Because I find myself having less and less to keep myself here for.
>>
>>683240465
> yeah surprise! thats what it means to be a father! life isnt about you anymore.

seriously fuck you man. its one thing to "know" it, and another to live through it. I can bitch all I fucking want.

>>683240662
nah don't do it.

> I'm not worried or upset at all,

yeah that is normal actually sorry you are in so much pain, and hope you find a way to handle it other than checking out.

>>683240728
seriously stfu. of course I love my child. doesn't mean it isn't fucking insanely hard and I'm bummed about it. you sound like someone whose dad left you.

>>683240790
you should get started with it then,. takes a year or two.
>>
Boyfriend's never had a job and he lives with his parents, 24 years old. I've been waiting on him to get a job for like a year. I don't know if it'll ever happen. I've had 2 jobs in the time he's had none, despite failing my education.
>>
File: IMG_20151016_184516_520.jpg (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151016_184516_520.jpg
132 KB, 640x480
>>683236017
Trying to decide if I should do hrt or not
>>
>>683240752
its not my fault if I feel the way I do about her now.
>>
>>683236017
Girl I fucked my relationship over for had a boyfriend
>>
>>683241034
I thought maybe, she was going to be the one that saved me. I mean, after all she was my wonderwall
>>
>>683240764
>If you're unmotivated and have to force yourself to achieve success, your idea of success is based on the ideas of others.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. me

im about to fucking cry again, because damn, i cant even tell you how thankful i am without it sounding ironic. that the motherfucking best advice ive ever gotten!
>>
>>683241020
Don't fuck your life up even more
>>
File: 514f4e4b7f554.jpg (41 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
514f4e4b7f554.jpg
41 KB, 256x320
>>683239128
That was me 3 years ago. I just spent all my revising time shitposting on 4chom and playing vidya. I finished all final exams without really giving a fuck and I ended being the best from class. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>683241002
It's like reply bukakee. That's what you look like. Do you feel validated yet bud?
>>
>>683240199
pretty gay bro, its a good thing no-one you know will find out
>>
>>683241002
>you should get started with it then,. takes a year or two.
so should i ask my doctor for some letter backing me up before i go apply? or do i apply first? where do i even apply for it? idk how any of it works.
>>
>>683240941
sorry it is so bad. some things I might suggest
-get in some sort of therapy
-exercise if you can. try and make it a habit
-eat healthy

sometimes all you can do is take care of yourself, until you get to a better place... where you can work on your mental stuff.

I suffer from depression, pretty crippling at times - and as I've gotten older I'm much more able to manage it, not sure why... just am. its not nearly as shitty as it was when I was younger.
>>
>>683241202
I've heard it fucks with your head.
>>
I made my missus get an abortion a year ago even though she wanted to keep it, I convinced her it wasnt the right time and I regret it. She is now too worried about falling pregnant again because she fears that if she were to get pregnant again I would change my mind once reality sets in and I would make her get rid of it again.
>>
>>683241034
>>683241086
If she was just your friend, you should've been ready for that.
If you wanted something more, you should've acted.
>>
>>683236017
I hate everyone/everything I am surrounded by to the point of suicide.
>>
I just don't care anymore man. I've had a ton to deal with lately and everyone just foots all of the blame on me. When they need help shouldering their burdens they expect a hand from me, but as soon as I need something off my chest it's all my fault. It's this way with a lot my friends, my family, my now ex gf. I just don't care anymore. Uni doesn't even concern me, I just want to go away and never come back, but I'm trapped here. There's one person who actually sides with me, my grandmother, and she's got dementia. She's about to be put into assisted living and I know I'm the only one who will give a shit enough to see her. I need to get away, but I can't leave her, and I'm tired of my life being made because of other's circumstances, especially when 9 times outta 10 those same people will stab me in the back later.
>>
>>683241125
Dude. Don't base your idea and image of yourself on what others think. Not just in accomplishing success, but in fucking who you are at your core. The essence is what's important. Don't cry bitch.
>>
>>683241237
Thanks for responding, knowing someone read it makes it better. Plus you're right, if anyone important found out I'd fucking off myself.
>>
>>683241235
a little bit, yeah. it is nice to connect to people.

>>683241293
start with google. just shit like "how do I apply for SSDI". don't be surprised if you are rejected , MANY people are, and have to resubmit. good news is if that happens, there are a ton of lawyer out there who will work "for free".. ( percentage of your SSDI initial settlement ) .
>>
>>683236017
A person I very much care for called me a "psycho", and "fucked up".
>>
I met a girl on the street after getting thrown out of the bar tonight. We drove around and drank 4Loko Gold tall boys and sat by the river. She seemed really into me and I kinda liked her. Then she wanted a ride "home". Turns out it was her pimps trailer. I tried to talk sense into both of them but he was a huge black guy and she was drunk and stupid. I waited and hour and drove back by and threw rocks through his Windows.
>>
File: Everyday the same dream..png (21 KB, 850x276) Image search: [Google]
Everyday the same dream..png
21 KB, 850x276
>>683236017
Everyday I am forced to wake up.
I do my morning routine as usuall.
I go to work, all day.
I come back home, eat, sleep.
And it starts again.

And so does everyone else.
Since I was 6, my lifestory was pretty much; waking up, going to some institution (school/work) like all of my peers, and going back home. Eat sleep and repeat.
When you think of it... Life is short... and we can only fully enjoy it when we turn 70...

>"enjoy it"... When I turn 70 I will be weak, 80% of life's good thing will be beyond my reach by that age. What is ge purpose of living?

We are all insignificant beings in this world, we are born to breed and die so the species can continue...

This is why people watch movies, why they play games... To excape the monotony of life, the nothing we are.

We are all the same, boring irrelevant creatures... What is happines? If you really thing of it, there is only misery in life, "good things" are so irrelevant things that we extremely overrate in order to ilude ourselves from the depression of life.

Every second that goes by, was a second of your life that you just lost.

I cant even watch any film anymore, without being reminded that my life will never be as remotely exciting as what I am seeing.

Sometimes I fall asleep, and I hope to never wake up.
>>
>>683241002
>you sound like someone whose dad left you.

i have the most amazing dad of all time. i should buy him a "#1 dad" cup. he had almost nothing. here where i live he had one of the lowest school graduation degrees and he had almost nothing, the mother of his two sons is a crazy alcoholic, but when it mattered the most he was always able to drop EVERYTHING just so his sons can be happy, even if its only for a day. now im a father and i hope i can be 10% the father he was
>>
>>683240199
not a big deal dude. so you did some online roleplay.
>>
>>683241425
I did act. i just didn't expect her to find someone so quickly. i had no time froma fter she told me she wasn't interested that way to her seeing this guy
>>
>>683241593
oh and right now my life is fucking awesome
>>
>>683241341
I do probably need some sort of therapy, but I'm already doing the other 2 as I stated I exercise regularly, once a day for an hour or so, and I eat healthy the majority of the time, the weekdays I eat clean only home cooked meals, on the weekends I eat whatever, so those aren't causing me any real problems I wouldn't think.

My lower back has been hurting and that's probably from weight lifting, so that would be the only thing I can say causing me any issues right now, the rest is all mental, I want some serious help.

This may sound weird but any other guys addicted to porn? I've read several studies on porn addiction and one of the main things it can do is make you feel almost like a robot like you are emotionless and don't give a shit about anything anymore.

Anyone confirm that?
>>
>>683241380
It fucks with your everything, it's horrible for your health and it'll make you even more depressed
>>
>>683239809
Nah you're just a shitty parent. You should let someone take your kid that actually wants them. Kids know. When their parents don't really want them and it's torture. You've already failed give them a chance by being in a home where they are loved.

I completely raised my son alone 100% of the time even financially for 6 years now. Hospitals, sick days, and all of life stresses all just on my shoulders as the only parent. I don't have anyone that helps me. BUT I never even imagined I could love someone so much. I am so happy and thankful for him.
>>
>>683239468
Sd card? Bluetooth dongle and send it that way? Burn the drivers to a cd?

I feel you, man, been there myself.
>>
>>683241793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepHGvL00LI
>>
>>683236017
The fact I committed social suicide by being housebound for 7 years. At first it was choice but now I've developed agoraphobia.
>>
File: reddit.png (34 KB, 940x598) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
34 KB, 940x598
4chans INTENSE fucking circle jerk like if you ever wondered what george orwells thought police they would fucking look like reddit no joke
>>
>>683241645
True, but I like to live by an honor system. Knowing I did this really disgusts me.
>>
>>683241954
fuck off tryhard
>>
>>683242012
soz i ment reddit not u guys
>>
>>683236017

Broke up with my ex a while ago so I could bang this kissless virgin... Well I did and it sucked, she cried the whole way through, didn't move, and sucked at kissing.

Recently, started to bang and older married woman, who is obsessed with me.

Also started to bang my ex, the sex is delicious!

Three choices but I meet a girl I want to marry, have had some dates but she has a bf...

Have no idea what to do.

FML
>>
>>683241649
So she wasn't interested in you in that way. The key is to move on, nothing more you can do. You can't waste your time crying over what could have been.
One of the biggest anchors I've noticed is that we think there isn't going to be one like the one we lost. In reality, there are tons more you are going to feel just as passioanate about.
>>
>>683242056
>>683242012
im a little drunk at the moment
>>
>>683241981
don't have all that stuff, and i didn't order a CD drive.

i am going to try to manually add my drivers to my windows installation ISO's install.wim file, then it should install during installation. i hope this works.

thanks for the love friend
>>
Was "in love with some girl who was very clearly a gold digger at my previous job. Obsessed over it. There was no reason for me to get jealous over her as she wasn't anything to me.

Now obsessed over another woman at work. I didnt even like her at first. She seemed too fake. My instincts told me to keep distance. I did, until she essentially moved on.

She's a 7/10, but im nuts for her. Her fucking perfume drives me wild even. I should know better than to get involved, especially since she is married. Everything I seemed to like about her may well have been a lie, but I cant get over her.

I cant wven stand the thought that she's fucking some other dude from work.

I need to fuxking grow up and leave her be, but I cant.
>>
my height

5'7...
>>
>>683236017
Generally I try hard not to complain, because I'm a man. I still have shit that bothers me.

All my favorite people at work got better jobs and left. More hours at work means less time to relax and less time for friends and family.

25 years old living with parents. Wasted 7 years of my life and haven't achieved anything of real measure and depth. I want a career in music, but that seems to be slipping away due to the internet, and the fact that I hardly have any time because of my actual job.

Close friend tried to kill himself while on drugs. He survived and is getting sober so that's one piece of good news. Parents are obese and I'm afraid I'll loose them earlier than I should. Haven't talked to grandma since Christmas (keep forgetting to call) and my relationship with my grandfather isn't as great as I'd like. It's hard for me to be comfortable with family because of how hard they would come down on me, while my cousins could get away with murder and then have time to fuck with me. Only my grandmother admits to being able to relate to my struggles with depression and the relentless rage that comes with it.

Waiting for my unicorn to show up, but I'm pretty sure that unicorn is going to be fat and sexually unappealing, due to the nature of the universe: Everything has a drawback.

I feel like I was put here for a reason, and can't figure it out. Can't shake synchronicity despite the fact that I don't believe in new age crap or karma. I get to see my coworkers and friends in great relationships and don't have the balls to make one of my own.

Fat and am so tired from my work week that I can't summon the willpower to get outside and run some laps. Addicted to cigarettes, weed, and booze.

TL;DR, fuck the concept of a privileged class. Life sucks regardless.
>>
>>683242193
Fair enough. I managed to download the drivers on my phone and put the microSd into the computer, once I could connect I was golden.

Stupid question, but is it the WiFi drivers or ethernet, or both?
>>
I feel like a fuckin failure at every single aspect of my life. Couldn't keep a gf, Couldn't keep a job, Can't even do well at basic video games. Constantly broke and drunk. Would an hero but to much of a skirt to do it properly. What do to fix this?
>>
>>683242197
that and you forgot to end quotations.
>>
>>683240119
>>683238546
lmao
>walk onto kitchen to see what little food I have to snack on
>open cabinet
>fucking roaches scatter
>thought I exterminated those bastards eons ago
>sonofabitch
>grab a bagie with 6 crackers in it
>don't bother ruining the rest of my food with RAID repellant
you win this time you cocksucking shits
>>
>>683242493
Stop being drunk
>>
>>683240119
>I've had disturbing and suicidal thoughts since I was 11 I believe
>everyone thought I was the school shooter type throughout my younger years
>my mother used to tell me that I was a handsome intelligent young man and I had a future, I wish parents didn't lie that often
>I'm an alpha when it comes to every social situation with the exception of talking to women, especially if they're attractive, then I end up acting like my inner autist
>Help me
holy fuck I relate to this so hard.
>>
>>683242654
Get too angry if no booze, trying to work it out as easy as possible without letting myself rage
>>
This one time I taught a drunk girl math. How to get better at noticing if a grill is into you /b/?
>>
File: 1356898036862.png (38 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
1356898036862.png
38 KB, 556x344
Answer to first half of posts itt:
>Move on

Answer to second half of posts itt:
>Acquire balls
>>
>>683242719
It's a pain in the ass ain't it?
also
>tfw spaghetti starts spilling and you start sweating profusely and you're pretty sure the chick knows you're going full retard on the inside
kill me.
>>
>>683242045
Nah it's called being a parent. If you don't want to be a parent don't fuck up an innocent child's life by having one.

I also have leukemia and autoimmune issues. Don't bitch to me about how hard you have it because you don't.
>>
>>683242483
just the Ethernet Controller i believe, i have no device to use WiFi on my PC anyway.
>>
>>683242728
Are you angry because all the boozed caused all of your other problems which in turn makes you rage?
>>
>>683240119
>The guilt of not letting her know what she needs to know is one of the few things propelling my diaphragm to force air into my lungs, only after she knows can I die in peace.
you can't live by that. that is an empty goal. 500 days of summer was fucking stupid, but that scene with expectations vs reality really hit home. Reality is a lot more simple and never deals in absolutes, especially when it comes to people. You may let her know, but you won't gain peace from it. The only way to live in peace is to say fuck it to everything weighing you down and leave it behind. Burn your bridges, don't try to fix them unless there's something you can actually do. Whatever you need to tell her most likely will not change a thing.
>>
>>683242045
>>683239809
If I met you in real life, I would cave your face in with an aluminum bat. As your kid cries as you leave this earth, your last thought will be of what a shitty parent you were. Fuck you.
>>
>>683242980
Don't think so. I have been a big drinker since about 16-17. Like I said I just cannot work out why it feels like a constant downwards spiral.
>>
>>683242996
I'm not worried about changing my life, I'm worried about her
Trust me when I say she was the r9k type of girl, with the exception that she's never heard of 4chan.
She was innocent and helped me out quite a lot, she helped me up when I was down, and supported me.
The problem is I've never repaid her with anything worthwhile, and that is simply something I can't live with
>>
>>683242996
forgot to add...you need to find another reason to keep you going. Me: I want to buy some land one day, get a shitload of guns, guitars, and recording equipment and just have a blast by myself or with friends until the day I die of some kind of cancer.

Materialism really does fill the void as long as you're not some commie faggot who's feeling the bern. If you don't have friends, make friends with your coworkers. If you don't have a job, get out there and get one. Stop letting the stress get to you. In my experience, the people who think less and do more get by better.
>>
>>683243256
Alcohol is a depressant, how old are you now?
>>
>>683243514
Well, just keep an open mind. Expect the possibility of you being disappointed. Sorry to assume.
>>
>>683243540
but not thinking is not acting as if though millions of years of evolution and sacrifice on your ancestor's behalf to ensure that you exist wasn't worthwhile.
>>
>>683243678
Even if the day never comes where I tell her, I will at least know I put up a kick ass fight against myself and never gave up.
>>
>>683238665
Similar position except i smoke weed nonstop no job shes doing well at work feel like a constant burden man child
>>
>>683243833
Why don't you change?
>>
>>683243656
24, usually feel better
>>
>>683236017
People calling me a faggot on /b/ really bothers me. It rustles my Jimmies pretty bad and makes me feel bad about myself. Now I'm starting to beleive it. I was gonna go to school to be a doctor or a cowboy or something and then was like "nah, I'm just an autistic faggot, /b/ is right". I feel like /b/ doesn't even try to get to know me. I'm a real person with ambitions ya know? But as long as I'm here I'm a faggot I guess.
>>
cmon let your inner emotinos go here >>683202569
>>
>>683242883
oh trust me. There's a girl I'm into at work. My second month there I'm high as shit. basically she reaches over to put a plate on a stack and I'm organizing stacks of plates. In her hand is a plate and a fork pointed in my direction. I see her coming at the stack and awkwardly move my hands away. End up knocking the plate out of her hand and it falls on the floor and breaks.

She's all like, "look wut you did" or some shit
And I'm gonna tease her about the fork with something like, shit wouldn't have happened if you didn't come at me with a fork.

I'm baked as fuck and end up saying "Wouldn't have happened if you didn't come thru"

Fuck me. Fuck me in my fat autistic ass.
>>
>>683244445
that's some bad spaghetti anon
>>
>>683243731
You are correct. I should rephrase:
There are things in life that you need to be more intuitive to do, rather than analytical and premeditated. Kind of like talking to women or improvising on a musical instrument. You need to learn when to shut your brain off and just go through the motions on occasion.
>>
>>683243794
Well good luck with that, /b/ro. Wishing you the best.
>>
>>683240725
Ii was in a similar position get fit get good time heals and before you know it you will find happiness with another trust me fam i thought i would never get over it but you will
>>
made out with a girl 3 weeks ago and the day after she didnt remember coz alcohol and i was to beta to tell her. yesterday had a different girls lips almost touching mine, tfw too beta to go the last cm. pretty sure she wanted to make out. fml
>>
>>683244585
I hate my life. I've pulled an 8/10 before so I know I don't have to keep my standards low, but I've spent so much time without females around I'm literally spaghetti incarnate.
>>
>>683244585
well, it kind of worked itself out, because it almost happened again, but she smacked my hand out of the way, said "stay out of my way Tee hee jk" so at least she doesn't think I'm a monumental faggot. Maybe just a run of the mill faggot.
>>
>>683242307
man... even on /b/ no one gives a shit. lel This is why I try not to complain.
>>
>>683245067
she's into you man, go git her
>>
I went to bhamma hut
>>
>>683241391
Wow dude i had an abortion with my gf about a yr and a bit ago it was mainly my decision what confused the hell out of me was that we always agreed to have kids when we got older im 24 shes 22 but when we found out she was conflicted in the end it happened and now from time to time it kills me to think about it and feel regret also wonder if she sometimes holds resentment towards me because of it
>>
>>683244894
holy shit dude...I've had spaghetti, but I've never had it this bad. I even managed to cop a feel on my first try.
>>
>>683244610
Ah, thanks for the elaborations
>>683244667
and thanks, best to you as well
>>
File: cheesepizza.jpg (34 KB, 540x353) Image search: [Google]
cheesepizza.jpg
34 KB, 540x353
Anyone want?
>>
>>683243833
exactly , she has given me about 10000 chances i dint deserve and i just become 1smaller everytime , living on her mercy....

but the truth is without her, i would be killing myself swiftly on the streets , because im not cut out to live ,hand to mouth...

This is just making feel more like a big teenager instead of the man i was when we met... ive been to college, a trained blacksmith , a trained firefighter (had to stop due to not coping with the traffic-death´n´gore) and becoming a male nurse at the time we met, i paid my bills, had a car, an apartment in the uptown innercity where you want to live if your young and hip in denmark ... Now im just a clown on her sofa , eating her food and giving her shit in return - OTHER than heartship and worry ...
>>
>>683245153
I just wish I knew what to do. All my life I just have experience with metalheads. It's like I've been playing the game on easy, and now it's difficult because I want something with a bit more substance.
>>
File: aeGPMQW_460s_v1.jpg (42 KB, 460x455) Image search: [Google]
aeGPMQW_460s_v1.jpg
42 KB, 460x455
I'm 23, tall and not ugly, live in holland, have a lot of friends, now have a job as software programmer and make a lot of money. It's just a shame I've been thinking of suicide for a good amount of years and i probably will never be really happy. The thing I wait the most on is to spend all my money on drugs before the day I kill myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DUCKGyojpE
>>
I absentmindedly drove through a roundabout the wrong way during the afternoon today
>>
>>683241228
The issue is that a lot of people panic and then forget simple things and lose easy marks. Guess I traded work/performance anxiety for social anxiety.
>>
>>683245448
sure
>>
>>683242081
Hard life fam enjoy it while you can
>>
>>683243934
im trying to , but due to ptsd and chronic pain because of arthritis its taking a loooong fucking time and in the meantime im stuck being something , she never asked for or knew she was in for ...
>>
>>683245315
well to be fair. i had my fingers basically in every of first girls holes so the night was fine. spaghetti happened afterwards, and the second one was really strange . only talked to her like 5 minutes so i just couldnt believe it in that moment. ofc its still top tier spaghetti
>>
>>683245824
top kek
>>
>>683245978
al dente
>>
>>683236017
might've posted this the other day
am still confused about her

short summary

>meet girl online
>text for a month back n forth
>decide to meet up
>very pretty girl
>same kind of humor
>spends 3 days at my house
>we have a lot of fun, go to the movies, friends party, sex
>continue to meet up for the next 5 months
>just before christmas tells me she cant do it anymore
>gets back together with her ex
>3 months pass without any form of contact
>slowly start texting again
>i get "i've missed you in my life" messages
>last week
>some more of those kind of texts
>ask her if she'*s happy
>she says overall yes

i asked her why she's still so unsure about how she decided
she told me she "isn't unsure" and but sent two texts with "it was beautiful with you" after that

told me to just forget it all, sounds like she's just trying to calm me down or get me from breaking contact

what is up with this girl, besides obviously trying to either get me to tell her i want her back or keeping me on the back burner?
>>
>>683245773
I'm shitty actually pursuing a relationship, but I can tell you what to do.
Just talk to her about anything, and keep doing this until it becomes a normal thing you guys do.
What I'm telling you to do is become her friend, it's how I started talking to "the one that got away"
Just do what I didn't and start noticing physical cues to do something like kiss her or confess to her, because I sure didn't and I feel like shit.
>>
I'm finally selling my Iphone.
>>
File: 1348934972908.jpg (2 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1348934972908.jpg
2 KB, 99x125
>>683245956
You can do it man, be better for her if not for yourself. Good luck
>>
>>683236189

underrated post
>>
>>683245993
I've felt like a complete fucking retard all day
>>
>>683242307
I feel you b in 24 living with gfs parents atm got fired recently gf is supporting me with her income addicted to smokes and weed dont drink much just socially feel like im losing my mind from so much weed also underweight af im 170cm at 56kg but in the end i guess i always coms to the conclusion i will own at life-ing some day
>>
>>683238577
Meh, I'm 45 and my kid is 9 months. She's great, my missus does almost all of the work, got back into the gym after giving birth and now looks almost as good as before. Will fuck whenever I want. Also have a few side chicks to give me a bit of variety.

Yep, kids are amazing.
>>
>>683236017
i'm almost out of weed !!! FUCK!
>>
>>683246059
bump
>>
>>683246175
thx i think the problem is that ive been doing it 4 her instead of me ... needs to be for myself and thereby for her ....
>>
>>683246574
le 530 smoke it x-.---D
kill yourself
>>
>>683236017
my alcoholism
>>
>>683246732
Yeah that's true
>>
>>683245680
I havent accomplished that much in my life fam much better then me but even tho i feel useless and shit i always feel like im going to get myself out of it the problem is when? cos shit drags its ass sometimes and i know i need to make alot more effort to improve my life fuck i think im not completely fucked when i can acknowledge and try to address the situation but sometimes i feel so depressed and fucked off with myself drives me insane
>>
I've got schizophrenia and severe depression. Meds aren't helping anymore. I'm slowly dying inside.
>>
>>683247073
>>683247485
take multivitamins. cardio 3x a day in sunlight, accept that life is hard and hard work will set you free. You get what you put in when it comes to life.
>>
>>683247841

I've accepted that life is hard, and I'm hard working. I'm also doing cardio 4x a week. I also have a wife. Nothing is helping. Maybe good times will come someday.
>>
>>683245242
We were the same, we always thought we would wait to be more financially stable (I am 31 she is 25) she has a really good career but I am always in and out of jobs and I feel if I had better career prospects I wouldn't have felt the need to put her through an abortion. It just gets to me sometimes and has been made worse since I now see her avoid babies and anything baby related. I feel like she has given up in wanting to be a mum and it is all my fault.
>>
>>683246371
Atleast you didn't hit anyone. Right, anon?
>>
>>683248183
well then the last thing you need to accept is that the good times are few and far between, but that's what you have to live for. Think of the ending to the first bioshock. If you unlock that ending to your life, it will have been worth it.
>>
>>683236017
I was born in south asia
>>
>>683246059
bumping

anything i should do, besides actually cutting contact?
>>
>>683248183
Hang in there, bro
>>
>>683248200
You're fine tbh. You still got 5 years before that baby maker starts to dry up. You just gotta get her in that mood again. Subliminal messages. Take her to movies, and do various other things that will maker her want a baby again.
>>
I'm struggling to keep my ASPD in check and i'm afraid i'm going to hurt those i love..
>>
File: pleb.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>21
>studying accounting
>im being a lazy repugnant retard and not studying
>struggling with just accounting, other subjects im all set
>dont study because low motivation
>dont go to class because i dont study
the snow ball effect is spiraling out of control, i'm a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1413857386518.jpg (187 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1413857386518.jpg
187 KB, 716x960
I'm having sex with a filthy gook I met on craigslist so that she helps me with my advanced statistics unit in university. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't piss everywhere and call it squirting.
>>
rice fields, motherfucker?
>>
>>683236546
hahaha been the same, had a near death experience and the thought has cross my mind
>>
File: cHMdiH3.jpg (68 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
cHMdiH3.jpg
68 KB, 960x640
>>683236017
the world as i know it is falling apart, i dont feel safe anymore, im prob going to kill myself before society does
>>
>>683248200
Talk to a professional about it. Or someone much older, maybe a grandmother or grandfather or old family friend. Someone with experience who can set you on the right track.

For now, take some useful training courses, invest your money in yourself so you can have a better job.
>>
>>683248968
fucking kek. Which comes first? The Tutoring or the sex? Or does the tutoring tend to never happen? bazinga
>>
>>683236503
Don't give up, I didn't.
>>
>>683248956
Change it now.

Do not wait for motivation. Set yourself tasks based on logic, do them without hesitation.
If something is difficult, work harder on it, and ask for help from teachers or students or on the internet.

Put the effort in now and you will have a solid base afterwards.
It's worth it.
>>
I can be super friendly with just about anyone I know.

But, tje people I care for the most, Im an absolute asshole with them. Im distant. I cant ever bring myself to express myself to them. If we get really close, it becomes worse. If anything, they'd think I fuckjng hate them. I dont, I just dont know how to show them how important they are to me.
>>
>>683249659
Do you have the assburgers? i have it and i have the same problem as you
>>
>>683249247
yeh. I forgot to add this part to the wall of text I wrote. I'm a conservitarian living in CA. It sucks shit. Everyone here smokes weed, so talking about smoking is more of a formality, especially at work. Most people here are liberal. Even most of the self proclaimed republicans I know express ideas that aren't within party lines or are beta male concepts that they haven't worked out yet. I cant own a gun because I let myself admit the level of depression I was experiencing to a social worker. Got put in a ward. Hopefully the 5 years no gun rule is just that, and they don't ban me for life.

Everyone besides my close circle of friends is some conspiracy retard with no understanding of history and no real education, or a bernie sanders fucktard. People my age think it's wrong that we nuked japan and were ignorant of what they were doing and what caused our conflict with them.

Even in high school, the world history teacher was indoctrinating the students into his leftist cuckold faggotry. A correct answer one of the students gave was "because america sucks!", except he's a good teacher so he asked the student to explain why. I threatened to kill that fuck. If I wasn't a kid I would have gotten his ass fired.
>>
File: 1462621391695.png (332 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1462621391695.png
332 KB, 411x411
The Jews
>>
File: 1462102403055.jpg (172 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
1462102403055.jpg
172 KB, 400x506
>>683236017
The EU.

The fact that I have to serve illegal immigrants otherwise I lose my job.

The fact that they know I loathe to serve them and they like it.

The fact that I see it in their eyes they're planning to Köln our women aswel.

The fact that I lose everything if I don't follow the socialist views of the EU in public.

The fact that there is now a muslim mayor in London.

This map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

The blood of Europe is in great danger.

Greetings,
Belgium
>>
>>683250041
I dont know about USA, but i just have to look at the media in my country, im screwd as a white male...
>>
>>683249753

I have no idea. In all honesty, I geel like admitting that i have a mental disorder would be like giving ip on bettering myself.

I know that itvs fucked up, but still. I want to be better
>>
>>683248570
No, it was during a lull in traffic, pretty sure I got away with it
>>
>>683250261
Seeing a shrink helped out for me
>>
>>683250349

How? I talk out my problems with my family (theyre fed up about it, id think) and theyre tealky insightful.

I seem to "know" what many of my issues are, I kust dont believe in myself enough to try and fix them
>>
File: 1462324424041.jpg (11 KB, 321x312) Image search: [Google]
1462324424041.jpg
11 KB, 321x312
>>683245783
>>
File: 1459412290110.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1459412290110.png
93 KB, 645x773
>mfw girl who makes that insatiable void in me disappear with her eyes
>mfw I would never allow someone like me to be with her

>wait till death's call comes
>>
Im never happy when im sober unless im with my friends. If im not with them I always seem to be focused on getting fucked up on champagne, focalin, or kratom. I guess it's a me problem and im the only one to blame but I can't help but blame my parents because they were pretty much at the same mentality as me when they were my age, except with meth and heroin. At least I've got a high school diploma I guess. First in my family to attend college since my mollies out uncle.... only say that because I just remembered. I was originally going to say I was the first in my family to go to college since the 50's. Getting it off my chest doesn't make me feel better though. Time for another line of adhd meds
>>
I feel like shit a lot. And what makes me feel worse is I don't know why I'm feeling like shit.
>>
>>683250891
Sounds like a shitty time
>>
File: si_sad_keanu.jpg (443 KB, 991x700) Image search: [Google]
si_sad_keanu.jpg
443 KB, 991x700
>have no motivation to do anything anymore
>passions no longer bring me joy and I find them tedious and too much effort
>ideal careers seem too unfeasible
>hate interacting with people
>prospect of long life doing shit I hate
>too pussy to off myself
>mfw
>>
>>683251032
That sounds like a deep depression dude, you need help quick
>>
>>683251141
Well not too deep yet. At least he can still feel hate. That's something I guess... better than nothing.
>>
>>683251265
Is depression when you caan no longer feel?
>>
>>683251141
yeh..thing is I've gone through this shit before to lesser extent, and I know what people will say and how I'm supposed to think etc.. I just can't make it feel worth it in the long run so it's just like being in limbo
>>
>>683251141
Plus if he were really in deep depression he wouldn't have the motivation to seek that help so there's no point in telling him the obvious
>>
>>683251349
From what I've gathered from friends and family who have/are suffering from it, that seems to be the consensus
>>
>>683251349
Of course there are different forms of depression but the typical form is not having any sort of emotion. People confuse being very sad with being depressed all the time. Being sad is a temporary thing that is necessary for being happy. But being full on depressed is usually a lack of emotions all together. Never really having motivation to do anything.
>>
I wish I could start my own business but I don't know where to begin or where I'll get the funds to open and sustain it until it starts earning a profit and becomes self sufficient. Any advice?
>>
I'm good looking, but I wear glasses that turn me from an 8/10 to a 3/10. Because of this I am an unconfident attractive mess who can't talk to girls, let alone talk to any stranger confidently. I'm still in school and if I was to just wear contacts full time that would project the fact that I'm not confident with my self hence restraining me from my confidence without the glasses.
>>
Even though i'm at a point where I have nearly ultimate power over what's going to happen to myself over the next 2 months, i've never felt so powerless
>>
I hate how much praise Babadook receives.
It's a shitty horror flick with symbolism that even a middle-schooler would pick up on.
If I'll want to see a movie about a person slowly going crazy, I'll rewatch fucking Shining. At least that was a well-done horror movie.
>>
Not seeing her.
>>
Ex is a judgmental whore that I want to deck in the face. Dumb bitch clearly needs to look in a mirror if she thinks she's that glorified. Smh Trumps toupee is roughly 7.11 times more attractive than her shit stain of a face. Vent over. So glad i dumped that bitch in the most vicious way I could.
Anyway hope everyone on /b/ have had a great week :)
>>
>>683254478
>deck in the face
That's what all women deserve.
>>
just got out of a 7 year relationship.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFAQcCzHEU4 glenn come to glenn becks suicide we all need you their
>>
File: 1436079718857.png (1 MB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
1436079718857.png
1 MB, 970x728
My cousin whose a year older than me (im 21) hung himself about 4 or 5 days ago, we weren't very close but you know being family shit gets you thinking, and i dont know if im just very unsatisfied with my life or im just still waiting for a direction to head in, ive worked full time 3 years and made money and now doing a bachelors degree in IT at uni, got bros, had and could have girls but fuck my life feels empty sometimes..

Aint life a trip
>>
>>683236017
I'm gonna fail 2 subjects for uni.
I dont have any money to pay my rent this week.
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me. She keeps talking too much about her 'friend'. Guys know what I'm talking about
>>
Contemplating going to war with the United States government. I hate them so much.
Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 36

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.