Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Fucking Losers
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33
File: 20160504_105343.png (2 MB, 1422x1896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160504_105343.png
2 MB, 1422x1896
Fucking Losers
why aren't you out on a Saturday night?
>>
why aren't YOU out on a Saturday night?
>>
>>683185929
I'm out right now
>>
>>683186361
On your cell phone... on 4chan... must be a social butterfly, anon .
>>
Cuz i'm sick.
>>
>>683186536
I'm at some party in the middle of a park, it's too dark to see much I'm just smoking and watching people
>>
because i want to fap to asian qt's in 4k and browse 4chan and fish on runescape.
>>
>>683185929
cuz im fat, 22 yo, addicted to pc games, insecure and shy person. Thats what you wanted to hear?
>>
>>683186708
>smoking and watching people

Post a pic
>>
I just dont meant to
>>
>>683185929
all my friends are not going out tonight, or in bed already, I ended up just buying some drugs and watching south park, might play some starcraft 2 for once in my life....
>>
Because you're mom wanted to stay in with me
>>
>>683185929
Because I'm a fucking loser. At least I'm not stupid.
>>
>>683186897
There ya go
>>
Because I have big cums and mushroom tip
>>
>>683185929
Because I have church in the morning
>>
File: 1452823144076.jpg (72 KB, 640x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452823144076.jpg
72 KB, 640x520
Because I'd rather feel like shit by myself than feel like shit with other people around me
>>
>>683185929
Because I worked all day. Also I'm 35 so I don't go out partying every chance I get now.
I am drunk as fuck right now though
>>
>>683186978
nah, they just didnt invite you, loser
>>
>>683187249
So much cancer in one picture. This is the time I feel sad that I'm not murican and I cant freak out, take gun and make shooting in such place
>>
>>683187836
Why cancer?
>also nice humblebrag
>>
came down with a fever/sinus ailment on wednesday and still suffering.
>>
>>683188081
What*
>>
>>683187836
>being this pathetic
>>
>>683187836

have you ever been with a woman? no? this is why.
>>
>>683187836
You sound jealous
>>
I got home at 5am last night so I'm pretty much good on trying to be cool
>>
i was out last night, checkm8
>>
>>683188465
jealous of what? That I dont dress like justin bieber and got dick instead of hastity cage between my legs? Fucking manlet dont even try to make me laugh more
>>
>>683188965

fat virgin detected

are you a faggot also?
>>
>>683188965
Wow I've actually never seen someone act like this who isn't baiting.

I doubt you've even been close to a girl if you're acting like this
>>
>>683189045
I'm pretty sure you wouldnt say that to my face if we met irl, little internet warrior
>>
I have to be well rested for mothers day. Can't be hungover or something stupid.
>>
>>683189228

haha internet tough guy, i'd humiliate you in every way if we ever crossed paths, slow your roll faggot
>>
>>683185929
got busted by cops for cocaine keeping. sooo -3000$ in russia
>>
>>683186774
Lol yeah kinda

But for real dude, if you're not happy with how you feel (nervous, anxious, unmotivated) go see a doctor and get some antidepressants or something. Change one thing, see if a shift in one area of your life shifts other parts. After years of undiagnosed ADHD I finally got on a Ritalin regimen, cleared my head, reduced my anxiousness, and now I feel normal in a crowd for once. Just change one thing that you know is slowing you down
>>
>>683188082
Have you tried neti potting some isopropyl alcohol in there? >>683188082
>>
File: thedudeisconfused.gif (123 KB, 496x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thedudeisconfused.gif
123 KB, 496x279
>>683189419
>cocaine keeping
ha ha what the fuck is cocaine keeping? The opposite of selling?
>>
>>683189842
He means possession you dumb idiot
>>
>>683189402
I'm sorry, I shouldndt have messed up with guy whos desperate to humiliate me to the point, that during his "awesome party" in the middle of park, standing in crowd, samefag post here. BTW, did you buy alcohol on your own or asked older brother to do it for you?
>>
File: 1462071191471.png (552 KB, 557x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462071191471.png
552 KB, 557x448
>>683189842
we have fuking laws about 3 years of jail for 1g of cocain... if u just sniff its..
>>
>>683189402
I love these threads, everything gets heated once some is actually doing something social

Same part BTW talking to girls unlike you faggots
>>
>>683187249
topkek
>>
>>683190148
Party, not part
>>
File: IMAG0184.jpg (655 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0184.jpg
655 KB, 1520x2688
Fuck you
>>
>>683189996
What if you put it in your ass?
>>
>>683190220
Looks like some super gay shit.
>>
Bruh I'm in de car
>>
>>683190243
I was thinking about this after cops got find out coke. Gay shit at all kind..
>>
>>683190148
How does it feel to be so ugly, that 2/10 girl isnt even noticing your flash during taking a photo? Oh wait, she must be very amused by conversation shes having with you
>>
I'd say more often than not, it is the winners who aren't desperate to party every day that ends in y
>>
>>683190683
Lol that hurt

Are you saying you aren't ugly?
>>
>>683190910
Nope, I'm saying you're ugly, or boring, or both
>>
File: 1442277058938.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442277058938.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
Because I have no friends.... I never was popular in school, and it's even worse now that I'm 30... Either my peers are all married with children or disgusting losers with a severe meth addiction, and the youngers these days are ALL deluded, retarded, fuck-donkey millennials...

Worst part is, I'm stuck in North fucking Dakota, in a city that completely SHUTS DOWN at 10:30pm aside from the bars, and doesn't reopen until fucking Monday morning....

I had one good friend in this state, and he got crippled-up in an accident on a highway... He shouldn't even be alive, and he rarely comes out of his small town anymore... I'm still thankful he made it, though, as I'd be completely lost without him...

So here I sit, browsing /b/, about to go to sleep, to wake up to absolutely fucking nothing in the morning....

fml...
>>
>>683185929
because it's late Sunday morning....
>>
>>683191125
Damn, that acutally made me sad as shit
>>
>>683191086
How would I end up at a party if I was any of those?
>>
>>683185929
I took 6 hits of Lucy earlier today
>>
>>683191125
Maybe you'd have more social success if you weren't the type who uses a female anime character as an avatar for your current mood
>>
The op is obviously an insecure faggot for trying to proce so hard that hes not a loser
>>
>>683191697
It's not a problem to get there, but if you end up on such party sitting, smoking and observing how other have fun, then youre simply not fitting there
>>
>>683192101
You wouldn't fit in here at all dude, you have no understanding of social settings.

Im selling here, I've made 200+ at this party alone everyone knows me here. I don't need to talk because I'm just here to make money
>>
>>683190220
Ghost ftw
>>
File: mom's waiting..webm (3 MB, 404x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mom's waiting..webm
3 MB, 404x720
on my way home from a school dance, mom texted me, she's waiting.
>>
>>683192581

Most socially retarded one here
>>
File: 1443564854123.jpg (27 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443564854123.jpg
27 KB, 240x240
>>683191548
It's not all bad.... I don't have illegitimate children with a psychotic hosebeast like others I went to school with... I don't have much in the way of bills, as my vehicles are all paid off and I live on a positive budget... I got a decent little chunk of change in the bank at the moment, and I'm doing pretty damn good in my college classes.... And I'm still not too terribly old, despite my years in the Infantry leaving me more broken than my years racing motocross...

I got a cool lowered pickup and a cool old muscle car, a pair of nifty motorcycles (one of which will be back on the road in a few weeks)...

Best of all, I got a stomach full of food and a warm bed to crawl into, and family that would probably care if I died....

So life's a hell of a lot better than it could be!!
>>
File: 195.png (38 KB, 418x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
195.png
38 KB, 418x455
>>683186567
Same here
>>
>>683185929
I work Sunday early
>>
File: feels-pepe.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels-pepe.png
133 KB, 511x511
>>683191776
Was actually an almost-random pick out of my /b/ folder... I scrolled and hit a random unrelated, but the pic fit the mood better so I chose it...

Also dunno what the hell a reaction pic on /b/ has to do with my social life outside of /b/.... Would I be getting mad sex right now had I chosen this one?
>>
>>683187249
Lol family reunion I think we found the fag of the family
>>
>>683185929
i'm fappin with this photo
>>
>>683192825
Sounds a lot better than my situation. I'm worried when this parry ends I won't be able to find a place to sleep. Just got kicked out because I was selling drugs
>>
same reason i'm not out on any night ever: i'm a nofriends faggot. normally i wouldn't give a shit but i ran out of weed and my dealer hasn't responded in 2 days, things are looking fucked at the moment
>>
>>683192490
How can you know if I fit or not? I'm attending at parties every fucking week and you know what? I'm the type that would notice you, fucking outsider at first minute, becasue I hate when somebody comes and does nothing. After 30 mins I'd provoke some fight with you and emberass you in order to get rid of moke that might potentially cause the party to become uncomfortable for others
>>
>>683193400
Forgot to add the pic

Also party* sorry I'm pretty high at the moment
>>
>>683191125
Anybody who bitches about mellinials is a loser
>>
>>683191714
Nice mate I took psychedelics and other drugs too once
>>
>>683193437
Stop trying to talk shit it isn't working
>>
>>683193400
Got money from drugs, right? Could rent a hotel room... Any numbers from the party? Move the party and reopen for business!
>>
>>683193576
>>683193400
>sas I wouldnt fit to that party and I got no social setting understanding
>gets kicked out of party 5 mins after
hahaha it's 5:40 am and I'm laughin already
>>
>>683193624
Found the butthurt millennial...
>>
>>683185929

Who is the girl?
>>
>>683193404
Just drunk yourself to oblivion then
>>
>>683193860
Actually just got in an uber with a girl gonna sleep at her place
>>
File: YPXUoRtV.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YPXUoRtV.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>683185929


Too busy watching this slut pounding a dildo on periscope
>>
>>683193945
Didn't get kicked out and it's 11:45 here
>>
>>683194158
>bucket of Red Vines
Yeah, you made out pretty well, it would seem....
>>
>>683194251
link
>>
>>683194120

already on it, i'm about to finish a six pack of Bell's two hearted ale. good beer, would recommend. wish i was blazing up though.
>>
>>683194063
Whoa didn't see that one coming, funny and original!
>>
>>683193437
Just stop posting dude; it's really cringing me out
>>
>>683194301
Uber driver had it. Those guys are true heros
>>
File: Dangle.jpg (3 MB, 4064x2704) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dangle.jpg
3 MB, 4064x2704
>>683194364
And this type of attitude is EXACTLY why all the other generations, and all the next generations, will fucking hate you....

>pic unrelated
>>
>>683194579
A true professional!! If you can, tip that guy!
>>
>>>683192825
>Sounds a lot better than my situation. I'm worried when this parry ends I won't be able to find a place to sleep. Just got kicked out because I was selling drugs
whops sounds like we got a faggot on a board
IQ level below the 50 strikes again
>>
I'm a loser.

This is my version of going out.
>>
>>683194735
Yeah, you can on the app. I have a ton of cash I just gave him 50
>>
>>683194301
>vines
>>
File: wowwww.jpg (19 KB, 247x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wowwww.jpg
19 KB, 247x298
>>683185929
because my boss is in Spain and no one will pick up the slack while she's gone
>>
>>683194870
dont be a loser, buy a defuser
>>
>>683194624
if you aren't a millennial, you are either too old or too young to be on this site.
>>
>>683185929
because i was out on Thursday night and Friday night. Only non college, beta, faggots go out on Saturday.
>>
>>683192581
sauce pls
>>
>>683194624
Lol what are you talking about? I'm not even mellinium I could post my ID if you don't believe me.
>>
>>683195063
Gen Y and mellennial are different
>>
File: I can't wait.png (283 KB, 801x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I can't wait.png
283 KB, 801x533
>>683185929
I suppose I could go out...

It's not even nine here yet. Convince me to go out. And be fucking persuasive. I want TLDR arguments for going out. Not pansy ass shit.
>>
>>683195104
This! Thursdays is Friday for college kids! AAyyyeeee
>>
>>683195063
gtfo my /b/, newfag. You and your fucked-off generation is the reason /b/ is so cancerous today...
>>
Being out at midnight hints way more of social desperation than social success. it is the low hanging fruit.
>>
>>683194870
Me too. It's fun. I don't have fun going out with people. Ideally I am getting high or drunk by myself and browsing /b/ or other dank areas online.
>>
File: dickdeepsea.jpg (112 KB, 805x514) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dickdeepsea.jpg
112 KB, 805x514
deep sea creature....shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXR-SL5L2o
>>
>>683195534

/b/ has always been shit, just like you've always been an autistic faggot
>>
>>683192581
Sauce
>>
>>683193179
No, it's just possibky a reflection of your personality as a whole, which is clearly not beating bitches away with a stick.

Make an effort, son. Things will only look better then.
>>
>>683185929
Who's the girl?
>>
>>683190148
I can see the fucking relfection from her braces from here?
You guys are just drinking in a park with no fire going
wow and I thought I was having a bad night
>>
File: 1397618507077.png (234 KB, 460x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397618507077.png
234 KB, 460x464
>>683190220
Ghost. Nice!
>>
We had gas torches all around. They were taller than us since we were sitting down so the light prob wouldn't have hit them.

Pretty great detective skills though
>>
>>683185929
Because i have a wife and the only fucking alone time i get is on weekends...
>>
>>683197877
It's the weekend
>>
> because I have no friends
> i have no friends because i'm ugly and creepy
> I'm ugly and creepy because I was born with this face
> i was born with this face because my mom must've drank while she was pregnant.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 625x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 625x475
>>683195534
Very true.

The millennial generation is synonymous with faggot.
>>
File: 42.jpg (408 KB, 1440x2233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42.jpg
408 KB, 1440x2233
>>683187249
>>
>>683194624

Good. I'm glad a little sarcasm rapes your ass. If that's that is all you have to say against millenials then you essentially have no argument (inb4 social media, dumb, etc). You're a millenial if you're 30, btw, and a double loser at that considering you're a social retard hanging out on a forum of disenchanted 15 to 24 year olds.
>>
>>683198635
Lots of people were taking pics with flash
>>
>>683198745
>trying to exclude someone from /b/ because of his age
>>
>>683198980

the anon he's replying to doesn't seem to have a problem with making generalizations based on age...
>>
>>683198635
a future /x/ conspiracy obviously
>>
Just got home from being fucking stone drunk. Tried to get a threesome but failed. Oh well, my girlfriend is coming home for guaranteed sex.
>>
File: 43.jpg (448 KB, 1440x2233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43.jpg
448 KB, 1440x2233
>>683198797
>>
>>683199638
Might have been a bald guy
>>
>>683185929
>>
>>683197105
Pretty sure it's more about me not putting in the effort to socialize, and less about posting a reaction jpg featuring a female anime character...
>>
>>683199929
>smoking indoors
>>
>>683199929
Smoking kills. Alcohol causes gastrointestinal cancers. A sedentary lifestyle like playing video games takes 11 minutes off of your life each hour. Do you have a death wish?
>>
>>683198745
/b/ was around before 15-24 year-olds today even knew what the internet was... And even back then, there were 60+ year-olds using it, just like today...

So go fuck your hat, newfag...

>pic unrelated
>>
>>683185929
Cus I'm sick, dude.
>>
>>683200536
A lost art
>>
File: wolfie.jpg (53 KB, 609x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wolfie.jpg
53 KB, 609x498
>>683185929
I'm to tired of having sex. Decided to stay home and drink alone tonight,
>>
>>683200836
No this is where all the hip young teens are now a days
>>
>>683185929
Because I'm doing calculus.
>>
>>683185929
implying I'm not under house arrest.
>>
>>683185929
Because it's Sunday morning.
>>
>>683185929
>asks why were not out tonight
>is on 4chan
gtfo faggot.
>>
>>683193576
If dubs spit in the bong each time you hit it
>>
File: 44.jpg (503 KB, 1440x2233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44.jpg
503 KB, 1440x2233
>>683199878
>>
>>683200789

thanks for dropping that wisdom bomb, i'm sure anon had no idea that smoking and drinking were bad for you until you let him know
>>
>>683201208
Too late, I'm went to some girls house.
>>
>>683201208
This. Roll.
>>
>>683201284
Can barely read
>>
>>683199180
not future, its been posted before.
>>
>>683201417
Damn. If dubs spit directly in to that bitchs pussy
>>
>>683201417
She has a name
>>
>>683200789
fuck off faggot
>>
>>683201616
Feminist detected
>>
>>683201616
Her name is Ireland
>>
I was invited to a party, but 99% of the people there would be at least 5 years younger than me (I'm 29) and we'd have nothing in common. I'm ugly and I'm starting to put on weight, so I couldn't even hit on the younger girls. I know the friend who invited me would hook up with one within ten minutes and ditch me, so....yeah.
>>
>>683185929
I hate most people,and most people are fake.
>>
>>683201606
She's like half passed out, don't want to get a statutory
>>
>>683185929
>why aren't you out on a Saturday night?

Lol. Cause I'm 27 years old and I have a steady girlfriend. Yeah no reason to go to Uptown anymore for $10 drinks and a shot at fucking.

My girl and I will just get drunk of cheap liquor, fuck like crazy, and then fall to sleep watching Netflix. Why would I ever go out?
>>
>>683190220
Duude I just saw ghost last night!! Great show.
>>
>>683201900
Gaaayyy. Raid her medicine cabinet /b/ro
>>
>>683187249
They all look 12
>>
Working for the man
>>
>>683201943
Lmao are you me? Mah nigga.

Sometimes we cook too or order pizza. Shit is awesome.
>>
>>683202045

i think he's australian, they start drinking/smoking/fucking at a young age over there
>>
>>683202045
It was an upperclassmen highschool party so you're not far off
>>
File: 45.jpg (453 KB, 1440x2233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45.jpg
453 KB, 1440x2233
>>683201502
>>
>>683202248
Americans too
>>
At home alone Im so sexually frustrated that I'm considering suicide again.
>>
>>683202248
Nah, I'm an American. Most people at the party were 16-20
>>
>>683185929
Moved out for college for the past 2 yrs, haven't met anyone cuz communter school.... feelsgreatman
>>
>>683202224

>Sometimes we cook too or order pizza

no shit dude? sounds crazy. i bet you guys also sometimes pour glasses of water and drink then
>>
>>683185929
I'm getting up early tomorrow so I can drive two hours to see my mom on mothers day
>>
Work at 5am :/
>>
>>683202224
>Lmao are you me? Mah nigga.

Lol pizza is the shit obviously!

What do you like to cook?
>>
Because the girl I've been trying to get with just got back together with her ex who used to beat her. So I'm going to enjoy drinking my boxed wine until I can't feel anymore and you can go fuck yourself
>>
Why am I not out on a saturday night? cause it's Sunday where I am, I was out last night though. Went to the pub for a mates birthday
>>
>>683203344
You can't let that get to you. You can't save her. Girls like that are doomed to a lifetime of shitty men.
>>
File: 1460867597429.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460867597429.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
I'm 14 years old
>>
>>683185929

Cause I'm a fucking loser.
>>
>>683185929
workin like a mother fucker. OP is a bitch.
>>
i groom dogs so im tired and just would like to drink at home :(
>>
>>683201860
yo bitch ass nigga. you're the realest fake as cunt that eva lived.
>>
Too busy watching dank memes https://youtu.be/w-T_kMAeFfk It's less expensive.
>>
>>683185929
My gf/fuckbuddy came over a few hours ago. Made me dinner. Sucked my dick. Fucked me. Then went home to put her kid to bed. I'm drinking a Carona, smoking a J, playing some Dark Souls 3 and browsing /b. Why would I go anywhere?
Pussy, money, weed - that's all a nigga need.
>>
File: 1461296354764s.jpg (3 KB, 125x107) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461296354764s.jpg
3 KB, 125x107
>>683204978
you ok anon? want to talk about it?
>>
>>683203294
Spaghetti, salmon and veggies for health, we love cooking hamburgers. Shit like that.
>>
>>683185929
At work, making $50/hr to fuck off
>>
Can't, got an assignment due monday that I haven't started.
>>
>>683208000

just do it monday morning
>>
>>683185929
Just came back from my first threesome. Exhausted as fuck now but can't sleep because of raging after boner.
>>
>>683208301
Honestly I probably could, it's only 1500 words but it's gonna be easier to get it done now.
>>
Because my wife is out cheating on me LOLZ
>>
>>683208738

1500 words is a fucking joke, that's like 5 pages. if you're stressing about that now i feel bad for you
>>
>>683208858
Aww. Sorry bro.

Get a divorce yesterday. You don't need that noise.
>>
>>683185929
Was supposed to go out with my girlfriend for the night but she bailed on me to go to some trip with her friends.
>>
>>683190220
Heh, I've met these guys unmasked.
>>
Ya I'm parked Infront of ki's saloon waiting for people from work to show up and is to bitch about working on Mother's Day.(server life)
>>
>>683208877
Nah not stressing at all, just got to get it done.
>>
>>683209656

shouldn't take you more than a few hours, you've got plenty of time
>>
>>683186708

How is this shit entertaining?

If this is how you meet people I don't think I ever will.
>>
learning c++
no time for interaction
>>
>>683209755
At this point I should be done writing within 2 hours, then just need to edit. So all up maybe 3 hours.
>>
>>683210025

did you even read his posts? anon made over 200 bucks at that party. its not just about entertainment for him.
>>
>>683190220
You. Get out normie scum.
>>
>>683193624
> edgy
> shit spelling
millenial detected
>>
>>683210824

has the word "edgy" lost all meaning? does it just mean "someone i disagree with" now?
>>
>>683202377
10/10, ultimate effort.
>>
Work work work work work work..
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 33
Thread DB ID: 36182



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.