Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hi, This is just a daily reminder Trump will never be president

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39
File: tronald dump.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
tronald dump.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
Hi, This is just a daily reminder Trump will never be president
Doesnt have a chance
Never had a chance
Wont be president this year or any year ever
Thanks for listening
>>
i am also voting for Hilldog
>>
>>683159787
actual retards browse 4chan.
>>
File: 1462396693001.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1462396693001.gif
164 KB, 494x332
He's already president.
>>
>>683159504
>>683159787
>>683159969
>>683159986
The only one's with no chance are the colored people of the U.S.A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAI67yP1K0
>>
>>683159504
I wholeheartedly agree.... he is playing everyone like a fucking fiddle. There's no way he believes even half the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.
>>
>>683159504
>>683160482
This
>>
>>683159504
>most of /b/ won't get out of the basement to vote
>most of /b/ say they love Trump because he is a lulz generator
>most of /b/ doesn't care who will be president
>most of /b/ doesn't know who is president now
>>
ITT: Shillbots. Sage
>>
File: trump-lawsuit-age-13-fb00374c60.jpg (317 KB, 904x1169) Image search: [Google]
trump-lawsuit-age-13-fb00374c60.jpg
317 KB, 904x1169
>>683159504
very true. plus trump is a pedophile.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit

this lawsuit is just the tip of the iceburg.

neither side has any vested interest in bringing this shit up. but at least clinton probably fucked women that were of age.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
>>
>>683159504
He only needs Bernie supporters to stay home. And 51% of what's left to be retarded. This is America, we elected retarded a long time ago...
>>
OMG Trump is not going to be President, you fags couldnt even get a job, if he was. And you are not even going to get more foodstamps because you lazy neckbeards couldnt get out of your moms basement to vote for your lord and savior bernie.
>>
>>683159504
libcucks still in denial, it will never end until he is president, then it'll be how he will be impeached or won't win next term, just ignore the shill
>>
>>683161030
You cant silence the truth
>>
>>683161159
bernie supporters will not stay home. trump is the opposite in almost every way. why would they?
>>
>>683161108
I love this case, it won't come out properly though because it also implicates Prince Andrew (of the British monarchy, pretty unknown scrub though) and god knows how many others.

J. E. got such a good prison deal for the shit they allegedly did.
>>
>tfw Republicans think they'll ever win again

Haha, no. The whole world thinks that you're mumbling texan hillbilly racists.
The only way to win in the 21st century is to suck on Mehmed's, Mohammed's and Ahmed's cocks (and choke to death on them).
>>
>>683161485
The funny thing is that shilling here is the most counter productive thing ever. Everyone here is already a die hard trump fan and nothing will change that
>>
OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: http://youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds gets wild after midnight
>>
"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.
>>
>>683161858
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Hitler thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Hitler guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking nazi. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic nazifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>683161669
sure kid. how's eighth grade? gym teacher molest you yet?
>>
>>683161492
Really hope you guys are right, but he knows what to say to get 51% of the votes... THAT'S ALMOST HALF EVEN
>>
>>683161108
sure kid. slander rich and powerful people on the internet. what could go wrong.
>>
> denying facts when they hurt your feelings
>>
>>683162709
now how would you know that? so far he's gotten, maybe, maybe 30% of people to vote for him. and even that number is a little too high.

and these are also the people who wouldf never vote democrat in the general election, in any general election
>>
>>683161485
haven't heard this "truth" yet.
>>
>>683162740
I believe the term you're looking for is "libel."
-the more you know-
>>
lol ok
>>
>>683162740
i didn't file the complaint fool. it's out there, i'm just linking to it.
>>
>>683162840
Whoa... U not paying attention??? He went way or 50 in the northeast... 40+ in Nevada.
>>
>>683162913
fool. good description of yourself.
>>
>>683161710
>Everyone here is already a die hard trump fan and nothing will change that
Oh shit... I haven't laughed this hard on here in... minutes.
>>
>>683163120
those are primary numbers you fucking idiot. it's only 50% of the republicans which equals less than 30% of every voter. jesus christ figure out how elections work you fuck
>>
>>683163120
the percentage you speak of is "voting republicans," I believe.
>>
>>683162875
synonymous term in reality. don't be a little bastard. you're not that anonymous.
>>
>>683159504
Says increasingly nervous man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
>>
>>683163417
i'm as liberal as they come and i prayed for trump to win the primary. and he has. we've been celebrating.
>>
im voting trump just to piss off all my friends
>>
and secretly i want too :D
>>
>>683163560
lucky for you they'll never find out. you'll just be one of the maybe 20% who voted for him in the general election.
>>
>>683163286
You brought up how he's doing. NOT ME. Dems get complacent easy. If we're not careful he will be President... faggot
>>
>>683163785
so now yuo realize how dumb you were right? please tell me you understand now.
>>
>>683163529
This. I said a long time ago, if Trump gets the nom, the White House will be handed to Hillary.
>>
>>683161108
>Donald j trump was also present as he was getting his own massage from another minor, Jane doe, 13

Jane doe? Are you kidding me? Hilary must be the only woman on the planet unable to fake a rape case. She literally can't do anything right, no wonder you sad clowns are gonna lose. Jane fucking doe, hahaha it belongs in a cringe thread.
>>
>>683164086
they don't want to give the young woman's name you immense fucking faggot. how dumb are you?
>>
>>683164086
you think this epstein pedo friend of trump's went and found a woman named Jane Doe so it woudln't look good in a lawsuit.

man i really hope for the sake of humanity that you are a troll. but i can easily see trump voters being this dumb
>>
>>683163913
Read your post dumbass. You said " 30% voting for him. ". It's a 2 person race now. And Hillary can barely get the Dems to vote for her. I hope I'm wrong, but Trump does stand a chance. If he wins the independents
>>
>>683163965
which is what the republicans want. four more years of democrat incompetence and no one will ever vote for a dipshit democrat again. well maybe niggers.
>>
>>683161858
>>683162285
Lurk before you try to make pasta, these have failed Exponentially. You're an embarrassment with how hard you try to force them.
>>
>>683164464
the entire time he's been dealig with republicans only. he still fucking is. no one has voted yet in the general election. the people voting right now ARE STILL NOT choosing between hilary and trump.

even if he got 100% of hte primary vote it would still only be something like 40% of possible voters in the general election.

i can't believe i have to explain this to you again. what do you not get about the primary?
>>
>>683164352
yet you think Cruz was the Zodiac Killer.
>>
>>683164696
sure dismiss a woman's lawsuit just because yuow ant to hide your head in the sand. you also think i bet that clinton killed people in cold blood.

ps cruz is too young to be the zodiac killer.
>>
>>683164695
you're repeating yourself. its obvious you don't get it.
>>
>>683161485
At least this one admits he's a fucking shill
>>
>>683164849
he's repeating it because you still don't get it

not really difficult to understand
>>
triumph
>>
>>683164824
try spelling please you are incoherent.
put it this way, if the mans name was Clinton your answer would be different.
>>
>>683164849
i['m explaining it again because you don't seem to understand how primaries work.

you havbe to be a troll. good work. i salute you
>>
>>683165027
which man's name? what are you talking about.
>>
>>683165006
you're not talking to me. that means you still don't get it.
>>
>>683165029
you are repeating because you don't understand.
>>
>>683165122
nope its def you that doesnt get it
>>
>>683162840
You should look things up before you try to post them as facts. Facebook anti trump le may mays aren't facts no matter how loud, annoying and childish you are when you regurgitate them.
>>
>>683165270
it's a fact you faggot.
>>
>>683163748
You forgot a few 0's on that 20
>>
Choose between a spray tanned bald man or a compulsive liar. Might as well vote for someone who will generate lulz and destroy the country rather than just the latter
>>
>>683159504
They said he wouldn't be the GOP nominee too you cuck
>>
>>683165234
I'm not part of the conversation. please try to keep up.
>>
>>683165545
020%

there's no point in putting in extra leading zeroes

unless he convinves other people to vote for hiim he'll get 20%. if everyone who voted for him in the primaries does so again in the general, it will be even less than 20%
>>
>>683165617
says the 12 year old
>>
it boggles me how hard it is to understand in a country where economic problems are a huge issue that we need a prominent buisness man but instead they want a woman who is so lazy she cant have 2 phones instead of one to insure we dont compromise information
>>
>>683159504
America needs a flabby, senile bigot with a flesh-colored wig to make it great again.
>>
>>683165699
you're the one that commented he's repeating himself

the reason he is repeating himself is because whoever is disagreeing (you potentially) still aren't getting it

unless you were just arbitrarily pointing out that his posts were similar for some unknown, autistic reason?
>>
>>683165617
trump lies on a daily basis, sometimes in the same speech.

and he's a pedophile

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit
>>
>>683166055
I'd stop posting if I were you.
>>
>>683166096
cruz and hilary lie and being a pedophile doesnt mean hes a boss leader MOAR
>>
>>683166055
yes, i freely admit to repeating myself. because the moron didn't understand how primaries work. i bet he either slinked off realizing how dumb he looked or morphed into trying to be a troll.
>>
>>683163391
What?
Yes I am!
I am -that- anonymous, fool.
All I'm saying is that if you're going to spew shit, at least look like you know what you're talking about,
>>
are political or religious disputes more violent because im looking for violence
>>
>>683166096
fuck if hes rly a pedophile this changes errything

if fucking a 9 yr old is good enough for the prophet Muhammad its good enough for me and donald trump

lets make america great for pedos again!
>>
>>683166096
last week it was Ted Cruz was the pedophile.
why the switch? funny this is coming out now?
being spread around the internet by 12 year olds. careful slandering rich and powerful people can have consequences.
>>
File: increaingly nervous man.png (372 KB, 690x475) Image search: [Google]
increaingly nervous man.png
372 KB, 690x475
>>683159504
>>
They said the same thing when he started and continued to say it as every other candidate dropped one by one.

When will you finally accept it OP?
>>
Vote for Trump or he'll fucking sue you.
>>
>>683166557
it's not slander to post a link to a lawsuit you gigantic faggot. this is what trump voters think. fucking idiot
>>
>>683166334
you're the dumb one who sits at the back of the class aren't you?
>>
like stated before the people voting for trump are the stable minded ones who dont got out of there way to cause drama we keep silent we keep cool just let these nigger lovers blow up we can always build more prisons
>>
>>683164352
>>693164188

But the case is fictional, another pathetic attempt to slander trump with ""facts" that are so profoundly incorrect only Hilary or Bernie supporters could be gullible enough to believe it.

But then again, the louder, more childish and more annoying you are, the more people will believe your half baked lies right? Don't you have New Year's Eve noisemakers to rattle at a rally somewhere? Why don't you let the smart people do the thinking and go back to telling each other lies in your safe space, squirt.
>>
>>683166628
no, nothing has to "end" his campaign. it will end with him getting destroyed by clinton in the general election. if every single person who voted for him so far vote for him in the general he'll get like 20% of the vote.
>>
>>683166557
It would be libel you idiot
>>
Reminder that if you don't vote Trump the SJWs win and you're to blame.

We will no longer be aloud to say anything that hurts anybody's feelings and we will have to praise all 50 gender types and pretend that they don't have mental illnesses.
>>
Will someone just fucking shoot him allready or do u have to come down there from candada myself
>>
>>683166714
says the libtards who are trying to derail him by suing him over stupid shit
>>
>>683166870
and yet you probably believe clinton is a cold blooded killer. bill is a rapist. the towers were brought down by the gov, dumb shit like that
>>
>>683166966
do it faggot
>>
File: tears are so good.jpg (75 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
tears are so good.jpg
75 KB, 734x760
ITT: Liberal butthurt

All the tears are exactly why he DESERVES to win.
>>
>>683166736
re-read your post. you said "he's a pedophile".
that all we need.
you screwed up. you accused a very powerful man of a very serious crime.
this thread will be archived and the owner of this site will be notified.
>>
File: 467753356.jpg (34 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
467753356.jpg
34 KB, 500x290
>>
>>683166990
He's definitely going to sue you.
>>
>>683166944
trump is the one promising more lawsuits. he threatens suits nearly once a week. you're an idiot.
>>
>>683166966
you cant even spell the name of your own country id highly doubt you could handle a gun
>>
M A A M I G A
A
A
M
I
G
A

Make America's Aerosol Manufacturing Industry Great Again!
>>
>>683161108
I just fapped to this.
>>
>>683167122
why would any liberal not love the fact that he got the republican nomination? it's fucking glorious.
>>
>>683159504

Best case scenario is Trump is President for one term. Hillary is avoided and the world endures the horror of a Trump administration in the US.

Absolutely it will be a disaster. It will be the disaster that defines our time though like the Great Depression and WWII defined "The Greatest Generation". Trump's sole purpose is to serve as a warning to future generations.

It's our duty to make it happen. He is "The Stallion Who Mounts The World".
>>
>>683166927
the act is referred to as slander.
>>
>>683167238
you're welcome
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1024x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1024x774
>>683167160
It's the cyber police. The consequences will never be the same
>>
>>683166902
>trump has gotten more actual votes than any candidate in primary process on either side
if we go by actual numbers now trump beats hillary easily and since majority of bernies people will either not vote or vote for trump since they are completely anti hillary he will get aid from them whether it be by voting or not voting
>>
>>683167266
sure kid.
>>
>>683167313
oh jesus christ you fool. libel is in written form, slander is spoken you dumb fuck
>>
>>683159504
I'm looking forward to seeing him lose the election. I'll be on here gloating and taunting you faggots.
>>
>>683167122
Im sure trump is 100% fail and im not a liberal god damn ignorant children...

you can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead hands
>>
>>683166230
I'd kill myself if I were you.

>>683166260
Exactly.
>>
>>683167266
>>683167266
>Trump is President for one term

He won't even last a term. He'll be impeached when Congress goes D by a landslide in the 2018 elections. He's got so much ego he won't believe he needs to abide by the law.
>>
>>683167396
what "actual" numbers?
>>
>>683167432
are you sure. I've seen tv news casters sued for libel. I'm sure they spoke it.
>>
>>683165476
Why is he not in jail? Did the laws suddenly change or was there no evidence at all and the whole thing was bullshit? Cause I'm pretty sure he's not in jail, no laws were changed and you're just dillusional enough to believe it happened because it was posted from Bernies cuck shed. Like every other anti trump """fact""". When trump wins by a landslide the entire world will continue to ridicule you and laugh in your face at what a joke you are.
>>
>>683167160
>we
lol'd hard
who cares if the guy says Trump's a pedophile? Really?
It's funnier to watch people like you react like you do.
>>
>>683166966

Nobody shoots Presidents in the US anymore (Note: I am not advocating shooting Presidents). It's just no longer done. If George W. Bush had done all the shit he did in the 1960's 4-5 crazy fuckers would have taken a shot at him. After the turn of the century motherfuckers just can't be bothered to do that no matter how crazy they are.
>>
>>683167266
nice, anon. i hadn't considered that.

best scenario though, the feds indict hillary before the convention, and that clears the path for bernie.
>>
>>683167160
gl lol

bigger and better fags than you have tried b4
>>
>>683167313
Are you retarded? Slander is spoken Libel is written how are you not getting this? Are you 12?
>>
>>683159504
Trump is not qualified to be POTUS. Neither are Hillary or Bernie either though.
>>
>>683167447
I want him to lose too. four years of glorious Hillary fail will kill the democrat party.
>>
>>683167486
actually I have a life. why would I kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 308x302
>>683159504
>>683159787
>>
>>683167765
let's not talk about qualifications because then hilary is the only one really qualified.

i'm still hoping for a competent 3rd party conservative candidate.
>>
>>683167557
sure kid.
>>
>>683167180
It's cool man, if you think that protecting the feelings of freaks is more important than actual problems in the US then Hillary is your woman.

If you think that taking care of illegal immigrants is not important.
If you think that making other countries pay us for our services is not important.
If you think that Our companies leaving our country for cheap labor and high tax import prices is not important.
Then Hillary is your woman.

As long as we don't get somebody who might hurt some feelings right?
>>
>>683167773
I don't care who wins. I'm not even American. If Trump wins, I'll gloat and taunt the Hillfags and Bernfags.
>>
>>683167473
Your butthurt counts too. The tears are in fact, delicious.
>>
>>683167657
don't really care myself but you seem to be.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>683167847
>on /b
>have a life
>>
>>683167557

I would seriously hope not (make it through a whole term). I'll tell you one thing though. A Trump disaster would put both parties on notice as to who enters the primaries and the next slate of candidates that appear will be a step up from Trump and Hillary.

2-3 years of Trump and neither party will be willing to go through that shit again. Might even create an opening for a legitimate third party to make some progress.
>>
File: moop.jpg (464 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
moop.jpg
464 KB, 2048x1536
>>683167160
>>
>>683167639
this was a post bout his vote numbers. did you respond to the wrong post?
>>
>>683161492
Because bernies not gonna get the nomination.
>>
>>683159504
Idiot liberals said this before every time George W Bush won an election.
>>
>>683161485
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
>>
>>683165839
Lmfao wow, you're gonna be pretty disappointed by Christmas time
>>
>>683167745
you keep kicking a dead horse. millennial? sure you must be. should I just agree with you and give you the trophy now.
>>
>>683160803
>most of /b/ doesn't know who is president now
>thinking a website that says nigger constantly wouldn't notice a halfnig president
>>
>>683159504
Trump has the best campaigns. He said so.
>>
Do you guys even watch what his debates and speeches?

I don't understand how ANYBODY could not agree with what he has to say. His policies are sound and he has IDEAS.
While some of his ideas may be over the top, at least he has ideas to get our country out of debt. Hillary will do NOTHING as president. She will continue to let our country sink and she could very well be our last president.
>>
>>683167989
>don't really care myself but you seem to be.
Engrish much?
I believe you started it with your stupid shit... don't be surprised when people call you on your ridiculousness.
>>
>>683167876
that's a hot one. she did so well as senator and sec. of state. don't forget she was governor. I can't remember what state it was but she was good.
>>
the paid hillary trolls are out in force today. hows dat super PAC money bitches?
>>
>>683168154
It's funny that you can't even discuss ideas that are common knowledge because your hick back woods DNA was ruined by years of incestuous atrocities.
>>
>>683161657
lol as if this is true britfag here wishing it was though I wanna get rid of the idiot royal family and president trump spells doom for planet earth
>>
>>683167876

Who is "hilary" and why haven't we heard more about her? We're almost stuck choosing between Trump and Hillary and now you mention that there's another option....who's actually qualified? WTF?
>>
File: dogshit.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dogshit.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>
>>683168330
Get off my /b/, you fat, old pig.
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 936x1378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 936x1378
>>
>>683168132
Bush Jr. actually lost the first election but whatever... I wouldn't have wanted Al "Lockbox" Gore in there, either.
>>
>>683164526
It's funny because if the niggers cared about working and realized illegal immigrants were taking away their jobs, they'd never vote Democrat again.
>>
>>683168327
>His policies are sound and he has IDEAS.
Name a suggested Trump "policy..."
Name his "ideas," as well.
>>
File: Trump your tears.jpg (39 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
Trump your tears.jpg
39 KB, 734x760
I would just like to remind everyone in this thread that statistics show Republicans dominating any election this next season. We already won the House and Senate yet Democrats are in denail thinking that they can still hold the presidency Lol.

Watching the libtards cry will be glorious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
>>
>>683168603
They should vote republican so all labor can be outsourced, kind of like how Trump outsources labor in his companies.
>>
>>683168330
implying you're relevant. you're nothing more than tonight's entertainment.
there's about 50 of us here and everything is on a big screen so all can see it.
they seem to like you the most.
>>
>>683166736
>link to a lawsuit
>which will be or already has been dropped

Feelings aren't facts little boy, but by all means, entertain us with your stupidity.

Literally anyone could have filed that lawsuit and judging by the details, it was some liar supporting loser like you.
>>
>>683168651
build wall
>>
File: 1447525933387.gif (482 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1447525933387.gif
482 KB, 250x210
>>683168466
>my /b/
you... you...
you're good, you...
>>
>>683167160
>>683167160
>implying that hiroshimoot gives a solitary fuck about people calling Trump a pedo
>he probably is
>>
File: Trump Dance.gif (807 KB, 468x259) Image search: [Google]
Trump Dance.gif
807 KB, 468x259
>>683168821
Celebrate good times ahead. SJW Liberals will cry rivers
>>
>>683168419
typical answer. should I just say "you're right" so babby don't get hurt.
>>
>>683168901
>build wall
Now, is that a policy, an idea, or just plain silliness?
>>
File: 2016_Primary_Chart_3-18_FINAL.jpg (3 MB, 2998x1860) Image search: [Google]
2016_Primary_Chart_3-18_FINAL.jpg
3 MB, 2998x1860
THAT AMAZING FUCKING FEEL When you realize more people like Trump than Romney and Mccain combined.

Trump is the next president, stay mad you libshits.
>>
>>683168849
citation?
>>
File: anon.png (182 KB, 329x274) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
182 KB, 329x274
>>683168927
>>
>>683168821
dems will retake both house and sentate if gop doesnt back trump. people will blame them if trump loses and punish them for doing so and if he wins without them they will punish them for being babies.
basically the people saying trump is ruining there chances of being reelected are the ones screwing themselves over by not backing him. dems are smart to realize this and are counting on the gop to be babies because the guy they didnt want beat them at their own game
>>
>>683168651
Make other countries bear some of the financial weight of us providing military support.

Stop illegal immigrants from sending money back to their families, thus discouraging them from immigrating.

Do not allow big companies like Apple to import their products from other countries, thus reducing tax costs and providing more jobs in the US
>>
File: trump wins for america.webm (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
trump wins for america.webm
2 MB, 384x216
>>683168821

All he does is Win win win win
>>
>>683168977
redneck "conservative" fuckrards will cry rivers too when trump fails harder than any president ever

smh
>>
>>683169070

He can't answer you. Busy batin'.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (155 KB, 657x684) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
155 KB, 657x684
Just a reminder that democrats are in full damage control over the inevitable loss of the GE come november.
All anti-Trump threads are either by redditors or paid shills by Hillary.
>>
>>683169131
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/
>>
>>683169070
build wall
invaders flood in
but they're like 'there is wall, how get past?'
America 1 Invaders 0
>>
>>683168977
what in the world gives you trump fags any indication whatsoever that SJW's will end under trump?
>>
File: Voter turnout.jpg (133 KB, 796x943) Image search: [Google]
Voter turnout.jpg
133 KB, 796x943
LEL
>democrats
>winning
>>
>>683168952
funny if I owned this site and with what was being posted I would be selling ISP's to anyone who wanted them. he could make some serious money with you loudmouths.
>>
>>683167027
Where did I say or even imply I believed any of that? Did you not say you believe trump is a pedo? Doesn't that make you admittedly the one who believes stupid made up shit? Don't try to change the argument you're losing, scooter, that's Hilary's job. Your job is to sit politely and wait for your heart breaking defeat in the primaries.
>>
>>683163120
Look, he's a love him or hate him kind of candidate, and I'm willing to bet that a good proportion of the people who didn't vote for him will be sucking on Hilary's teet come November, which wouldn't happen with any other republican candidate.
>>
>>683169233
>dems will retake both house and sentate if gop doesnt back trump. people will blame them if trump loses and punish them for doing so and if he wins without them they will punish them for being babies.

Exactly, Butthurt Repubs that didnt get their 1/20 presidential runners.

>I wanted Cruz Wahhhh
>I wanted Jeb Wahhhh
>I wanted Rubio Wahhh

If they dont give up it might be a challenge but I think they will eventually come to help Trump. The stakes are too high
>>
>>683169070
A Policy. He is already endorsed by 5,000 (I may be wrong on the numbers) border employees.
>>
>>683168990
You are a coward who can't stand up for himself or defend his beliefs. I feel sorry for how weak you are.
>>
god damn you children are fucktarded

both trump and clinton are pure fail
>>
>>683169344

Firing squads and SJW walls everywhere. Trump says we'll make liberals pay for them.
>>
>>683167909
16 year old detected
>>
>>683169233
sure kid, got any lotto numbers?
>>
File: 2016_Primary_Chart_3-18_FINAL.jpg (1 MB, 2998x1860) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 2998x1860
How do democrats argue this?
>>
>>683169389
> heart breaking defeat in the primaries.

i love the fact the trump won. love it. it was the thing i hoped for since the beginning. wtf are you talking abuot?

even winning the primaries, he's got about 20% of voters going for him. if that.
>>
>>683169295
sure kid
>>
>>683167557
You realize they can't impeach a president just cuz, ya know, they feel like it. The person has to actually break the law. And even then it doesn't mean they're gonna impeach(google search Obama+unconstitutional). And even if they did it doesn't magically make them vacate the White House(Google search I did not have sexual relations with that woman)
>>
>>683169491
yeah nothing at all, just as i figured.
>>
>>683169295
You may be right you may be wrong but atleast he will have his chance since he will be president. Its not like he could do worse than Bernie who wants to purposefully destroy the US
>>
File: 2016_Primary_Chart_3-18_FINAL.jpg (1 MB, 2998x1860) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 2998x1860
>>
>>683169567
apparently they can. hastert, a convicted child molester, did it to clinton.
>>
>>683168132
>>683168564
and he stole the second
>>
>>683169318
how about several that back each other with similar accounts.
protip, that will make you look credible.
>>
>>683167266
Feelings? All you have left of your argument? Is this a raid?
>>
>>683169344
They will be so butthurt that they will kill themselves or move to Canada

Hey I'm not the one saying it. Its the SJW's that say this shit
>>
>>683169344
It won't end. It will never end, far left liberals/self-proclaimed activists will always win in the end, but at least we will have a voice against them.
>>
>>683169327
You DO understand how said "wall" would work, right?
It's not like it could stop a tick turd from getting into the country.
It would be nothing more than a statement that no one could keep up with,
>>
>>683167876
Hillary isn't qualified to suck her husbands dick
>>
>>683169639
thank you. according to these numbers so far trump has about 15% of voters behind him. less than i thought.
>>
>>683169478
now I know you're a little baby. cry more bitch.
>>
>>683169688
Oh, for fuck's sake. Don't believe it then, you stupid shill.
>>
>>683169512
You really refuted my solid points.
>>
>>683169472
And you're aware how well that would work... right?

It's no wonder, really. People want to act all intellectual on here in between smackin' it to trannies, they don't even realize what they're really talking about.
>>
>>683169686
cry more bitch liberal.
>>
>>683167557
Spoken like a true 12 year old
>>
>>683169448
trump is meeting with top party people for this very reason and head of gop knows that if they dont rally whole party is fucked and it wont be trumps fault
>>683169518
if you dont get that republicans are big babies then you dont understand the party
they would rather hillary than someone they agree with 90% of the time. thats not even trump im talking about. if it isnt there way they leave where dems are smart enough to go ok 90% of the time we agree is better than a republican
>>
>>683169584
never underestimate a fucktard with more money than brains

he can fuck up shit right quick
>>
>>683169448

I will. I hate the guy and didn't vote in the Texas primary but if it's Trump or Hillary I'll hold my nose and vote for him.

What's going to be interesting about this election is how both parties will be running a candidate that arguably motivates opposition to vote just to block the other side as opposed to being excited about who their party is running.

Only a few Republicans I know like Trump (and they're the kind of kooky fuckers who would) and none of my friends who are Democrats like Hillary. They're all just wanting to stop who the other side is running.
>>
>>683168043
Why you only have two fucking parties to begin with is beyond me. Your system as a whole is fucked up, corrupt and retarded, with your qualification systems and superdelegates. Have fun with your freedums, though
>>
>>683169311
do you really think that hillary is paying people to support her on 4chan? wtf delusional
>>
>>683169731
exactly, no one could keep up with wall
because wall demonstrate america power
wall intimidate all invaders
wall let children sleep safe at night
a vote against wall is vote for communism
>>
>>683169925
not a lib, just stating fact. bush never really won an election.
>>
this election is not about america anymore.
its about angry 4chan users wanting to "win" this /pol/ tier arguement
both trumpfags and libtards share the exact same stupidity.
november is still way down the road so you fags can keep chewing on it till then.
>>
File: Trump Dancing.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
Trump Dancing.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>683168821
>>683168977

Guaranteed wins all around Cheers mate
>>
>>683169374
>selling ISPs
This guy
>mfw time warner-kun gets sold out to trump
>>
File: lMEa58i.png (90 KB, 318x235) Image search: [Google]
lMEa58i.png
90 KB, 318x235
>>683169659
hastert was convicted?

no wonder that motherfucker was so awesome
>>
>>683169922
Yes I do think it would work. How would it not work?
>>
>>683169885
what kind of grades do you get in school.
you need more than one source to corroborate the other. one source is not proof not in the age of the internet.
>>
>>683169831
You have nothing to say lol you must be underage because you can't even talk like a adult. Keep watching fox and fucking your sister.
>>
>>683169973
yeah but when there is high turnout, the republicans always, always lose. that's they they;re the ones trying to make it harder to vote.
>>
>>683159504
Please don't vote for this hateful man
>>
>>683165934
>prominent buisness man
>tfw bankrupt 4 times, terrible with money, allround failure yet allowed to keep wealth

I don't particularly love Clinton 2.0 either but I'm thinking (as are many others) Anyone but Drumpf
>>
>>683169567
>they can't impeach a president just cuz, ya know, they feel like it.

Yep. They can. L2Constitution. Congress can charge a president with whatever kind of "high crimes and misdemeanors" they like. If Trump acts like a git, Congress will impeach, convict, and remove from office.
>>
>>683168105
Apparently, it was supposed to be about the lawsuit filed against trump by Hilary proxies that get paid for slandering trump with allegations of sexual abuse. An old Clinton trick that won't work, just like the team liar supporters
>>
>>683170028
um... so is that there wall gonna make it around the Gulf? Either coast?
If Trump would win (and he won't... by probably 30 points), Canada will build a wall to keep the Americans out.
>>
>>683170188
He is probably the most kind person running this year aside from Bernie who's level of kindness is at cuck levels. What makes you think he's hateful in any way?
>>
>>683170188
Trump's enemies hate him back, but that doesn't count as hate. OKAY THEN
>>
>>683163529

I'm so Liberal I voted Trudeau.

I pray you guys get Trump in.
>>
>>683168862
It's funny because her address listed was a house who's owner died months before the lawsuit and was for closed on a couple weeks before as well. And the phone number she provided has been disconnected for some time.
>>
>>683170387
How about calling all mexicans rapists? Calling poor people lazy? Being an outright misogynist?
>>
>>683170154
It's an easy Google search. How on Earth have you not heard about this already?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-decries-outsourced-labor-yet-he-didnt-seek-made-in-america-in-2004-deal/2016/03/13/4d65a43c-e63a-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#43070f71936b
>>
>>683169935
open your mind before you open your mouth. you don't like republicans that is how you base everything. that's how democrats base everything. every poster on this site thinks in black and white.
there are others in this country who are not dem or repub.
we are the one tired of suffering with you (both sides) collective shit.
>>
File: 1462419683510.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462419683510.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
All these salty Trumpfags. Hillary will win that general election and you know it.
>>
>>683166493
Bit like saying which is better cherry cake or ice cream anon, together they're so much better
>>
>>683170343
it happens. no biggie
>>
>>683169973
The biggest and probably only reason I actually Like Trump is that he makes Liberals so butthurt. I mean The fucking hippy treehugger faggot types get so close to actually ripping out their hair when they hear his name its so delicious

If he actually builds a wall I can get behind that. If he enacts his tax plan I can get behind that too. If he gets rid of Obamacare fanfuckingtastic

I don't care about much else

I only care about the economy and I dont care about peoples feelings

If I had the choice I would have had Cruz be president but I think Trump stood a much better chance.

Ill like him more or less depending on his VP pick though
>>
>>683170367
that would be big win
no mooses coming into america without permit
canada pay for it
>>
>>683170265
You ever think maybe he let some of his businesses fail because they were no longer profitable? I mean how many successful companies does he still have? Isn't it like 200?

I don't see how you can say that a man who turned 1 million dollars into a few billion dollars is terrible with money
>>
>>683170103
sure kid. is that what they teach in school now?
>>
>voting for hitlary shittin

truly nobody is this retarded, right
>>
File: d6a.jpg (44 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
d6a.jpg
44 KB, 648x486
>>683159504
>>
>>683169344
The whole trigglypuff video is of a feminist telling them college kids that campus feminism is stupid. At least someone is trying something.
>>
File: 1462001424198.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462001424198.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>683159504
CAN'T STUMP TRUMP
>>
File: 1428287732180.png (6 KB, 279x315) Image search: [Google]
1428287732180.png
6 KB, 279x315
>>683170570
>Hillary
>win
wew
>>
>>683170523
cumdumps are useless so imokwiththis.jpg
>>
>>683170523
He didnt call Mexicans rapists he said that some of the Illegals were rapists which is true. He also said that some of them were murderers which is also true.

WHy cant you handle the truth without freezing over with butthurt
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 493x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 493x366
Trump's racist agenda MUST be put to an end.
>>
>>683170604
>If he actually builds a wall I can get behind that. If he enacts his tax plan I can get behind that too. If he gets rid of Obamacare fanfuckingtastic

you just sound like a typical poor white trash right winger. so why couch any of that as if you'd vote for hilary if trump didn't piss off liberals? stop pretending she had a chance in your eyes.
>>
>>683170523
When did he call all Mexicans racist? If you can provide me with a source I will admit defeat in this argument.

Poor people ARE lazy

He's obviously not a misogynist, or else he wouldn't have a higher percentage of Women's votes than every other republican candidate.
>>
>>683170667
He literally never won an election. He was behind in the popular vote both times. It's disgusting really.
>>
>>683170555
then vote for the outsider who may do good or may do bad. or or if that doesn't strike your fancy don't vote and then complain like you always do and pretend like you're smarter than everyone else. i mean its worked so well for you to this point why change
>>
File: We are not angry trump.jpg (268 KB, 1024x503) Image search: [Google]
We are not angry trump.jpg
268 KB, 1024x503
>>683168821
We will go for it and we will win
>>
>>683170716
what exactly is trump trying? i don't get it.
>>
Whoever it is in this thread that keeps calling everyone kid and babies is a fucking troll of the high order and worthy of a swift execution via death by cheese wheel.
>>
>>683170570
>don't know how to refute any of these points.
>I'll just turn this into an insult war.
>>
>>683170898
>>683170555

the republican conservative base will get an indepenent truly conservative candidate out there. your best bet will be to vote for him.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (295 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
295 KB, 750x600
>>683170970
>taking the bait

failure
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>683159504
Lol, OP is just like those people who said he wouldn't beat Cruz.
>>
File: ya_dun_goofed.jpg (27 KB, 251x194) Image search: [Google]
ya_dun_goofed.jpg
27 KB, 251x194
>>683167386
>>
>>683170107
I know I would. you don't buy a site for the looks. its an investment. this could make it pay off BIG. look at the kid spreading rumors about Dan Schnider diddling Disney kids.
Mr. Schnider has lawyers looking into this "problem". it could be a way of making money.
you have to look at the bigger picture anon.
>>
>>683170970
it's the same dumb trump supporter who doesn't understand how primaries work.
>>
>>683170970
relax kid
>>
I'd rather have Trump than Clinton
>>
>>683171087
who would ever have thought that? i'm amazed he got as far as he did. it's only because trump is so shitty that cruz even made it until last week.
>>
>>683163529
i truly think trump has a chance against hillary. she is reviled by gop and dems alike. if bernie gets the nom, trump is toast.
>>
>>683170429
We'd better get working on our own wall to keep the filthy Yanks out.
>>
>>683171204
>DEATH BY CHEESEWHEEL
>>
>>683170181
more of the standard "I'm butt hurt and don't know how to respond" replys.
keep 'em coming. there funny.
>>
>>683171242
no she really isn't. and barring some really horrible thing happening Obama has been considered pretty great among democrats. while on the other hand the last republican president was an utter failure.
>>
>>683169344
What happens when they show up at a trump rally? The entire country will be a trump rally and when asked about sjw's trump will respond
>get him outta here
>punch him in the face, I'll pay your legal fees
Sjw's will have to toughen up or gtfo b4 they're btfo
>>
>>683169659
Clinton committed perjury and obstruction of justice. And still stayed in the White House. Inb4 he was acquitted. OJ totally didn't stab Nicole to death.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1200x628
>>683171087
Exactly.

Trump's legit as fuck; anyone who doubts that is either retarded or delusional..
>>
>>683170265
allowed to keep wealth?
>>
>>683171274
You want to get whooped a second time? This time we wouldn't even have to invade we would just bomb the south. All the biggest war company's are in the north.
>>
>>683171242
Democratic socialism will not fly with the Democratic party. He will have even less support in his own party than Trump does.
>>
>>683170022

how the fuck you think obama got elected? massive social media presence sir
>>
>>683170302
then Cruz will be president.
>>
So you will be happy with Hillary then as she is now the only other option?
>>
>>683171329
Lol it's so funny to me that you could be such a loser who can't even defend himself. You just apeing all the things I say to you. Which confirms you are 12 and of a weak intellect.
>>
>>683170570
sure kid
>>
Well I refuted every point that every Anti Trump anon pointed out. And now they all stopped responding to me. I'll consider this a win and evidence that if you vote against Trump, it's because you refuse to listen to reason.
>>
t. nervous man for the 3000th time this month

two best things that will happen this year:

bernie gets rekt

trump btfos hillary in the ge

the faggot tears will be hillarious
>>
>>683171682
>DEATH BY CHEESEWHEEL
>>
File: 1462403595971.jpg (101 KB, 958x1061) Image search: [Google]
1462403595971.jpg
101 KB, 958x1061
>>683171682
Keep telling yourself that. I'm not saying Hillary is any better but she WILL win that general election.
>>
>>683171346
i'm a new england liberal, and i hate hillary. if she gets the nomination, i suppose she's better than trump, but i hate that i'd actively vote for her. she has zero charisma and cannot be perceived as truthful.
>>
>>683171501
>Cruz

Trump isn't going to pick Cruz for VP. He's going to pick Ted Nugent.
>>
>>683171087
only rational GOP people hoped he would beat trump. OP is obviously a liberal
>>
>>683171479
>Democratic socialism
the american version, watered down and no bite.
>>
>>683171406
These faggots literally believe that he got rich, lost it all, and the magic money fairy said "shh is ok bby no sleep only money. Build wall"
>>
>>683169526
Give it a few more months, Hilary is about to get demolished by trump, you throw that 20% around like its set in stone.

It's not set in stone And the likelihood of it going down is roughly the same as your chances of getting a tuggy from Anna Nicole smith.
>>
>>683159504
So you'd rather see celulete butt win?
>>
>>683170302
There has to first be a crime committed. They can't just say "I don't like you faggot" and impeach all day. Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking
>>
>>683171501
Cruz, what a fucking joke.
The only candidate worse than him was Fiorina.
And then he goes and picks her as his VP.
That takes a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>683171726
Did you write that yourself or did you pay a foreign ghostwriter to do it for you, kind of like how Trump outsources labor in his companies?
>>
>>683172029
so far it is set in stone. in some places like alabama, republican turnout is like 15% leaving trump with even less than i projected. 20% is a higher number than it really is.
>>
>>683171880
>rational GOP
>>
>>683172121
and then that fucking creepy song.
>>
>>683170844
but he won the electoral college of which elections are based on and have been since the beginning until the butt hurt liberals don't get their way and now its no good so we must find a different way because butt hurt liberals are annoying anyways but Gore conceded the election to bush so he legally won any ways but the butt hurt liberals tried to whine their way into the white house by "interpreting" what the punch cards meant. sorry am I going too fast for you? are there any words you don't understand? should I continue? shake your head once for yes, twice for no.
>>
It's amazing how fired up you Amerifatfucks get over elections and yet half of you won't vote.
>>
>>683170898
implying you know anything about me.
>>
>>683170970
sure kid. maybe a cheese pizza.
>>
>>683171074
not holding my breath.
>>
>>683172323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewWQc572udk
>>
>>683172174
I disagree with the outsourced labor as well anon, but no candidate is perfect. And if he has his way, he won't be allowed to do that anymore anyways.
>>
File: aids skrillex2.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex2.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>683170844
he won popular vote in 2004 retard

holy shit, occupy democrats tier faggots are literally retarded
>>
>>683171144
I know how to bait you.
>>
>>683170958
That wasn't related to trump. Sorry for the confusion. But the entire democrat party wants to pander to these types of people. Trump won't. End of story. They don't deserve recognition and under trump their voices will finally fall on deaf ears(at least in that respect) congress is another ball game altogether.
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.