Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I want to hear the redflags/dealbreakers...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 31
File: butterface5.jpg (31 KB, 360x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butterface5.jpg
31 KB, 360x480
I want to hear the redflags/dealbreakers for femnons
>>
File: 4PLDVYE.jpg (108 KB, 468x493) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4PLDVYE.jpg
108 KB, 468x493
>>
>>683121953
I second this
>>
Poor personal hygiene. Smelling like a shit covered Onion will keep you single for the rest of your life.
>>
>>683121761

>femnons

Lurk MOAR, newfag.
>>
>>683121761
Aside from the obvious stuff like hygiene.
Drugs, religion and wanting children.
>>
>>683124062
Or having children from a previous partner.
>>
Being a femanon
>>
File: 1445041969827.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445041969827.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>
>>683124062
Slut identified.
>>
>>683124265
Oh, and not being white.
>>
>>683121761
How he treats his mama
>>
>>683121761
that pic looks like a meth'd out Daniel tosh
>>
>>683124688
Please explain what's slutty about not doing drugs, being an atheist and not wanting children.
>>
>>683124890
>not doing drugs
What are you? Some kind of normie?
>>
Wearing any kind of hat outside of Winter.
Texting 3+ times with no response in between
Having long hair
>>
>>683124979
If being a normie means not being a druggie loser, then I guess I am a normie.
>>
>>683125163
>implying all druggies are losers
Normies don't belong here.
>>
>>683125163
Doing drugs does not automatically make someone a druggie
>>
>>683125163
Normie
>just do it (the drugs that is)
^what Nike's slogan should have been
>>
>>683124840
severely underrated post
>>
>>683121761
Has to be neat in general. Can't have longer hair than me. Based off my experince
>>
>>683125381
In my opinion it does.
>>
>>683125802
So your definition of a druggie us not a drug addict, it's just anyone that partakes no matter how occasionally?
>>
>>683125802
you're opinion is wrong and you're stupid
>>
>>683125802
You're gonna die old and alone.
>>
>>683121761
Not licking my pussy when i suck your dick.
>>
>>683125802
I take medication because i am skizo. Am i a druggie?
>>
>>683125999
Trips dont lie.
>>
>>683125070
I have semi long hair, like my bangs go to right above my eyebrows and the sides are short. I'm a loser to you?
>>
>>683125891
>>683125941
My opinion is the only one that matters when it comes to me deciding who is worth dating.
>>683125999
Haha, not as alone as you.
>>
>>683125163

I believe in you femanon! In fact I might even know who you are. I liked you just the way you are, too.
>>
>>683126251
I meant recreational drug use. But thank you for reminding me that mental illness is another deal breaker on my list.
>>
>>683126336
Well I'd have to see the hair to know if it's acceptable, i don't consider guys with long hair losers but i dated a guy with long hair for 4 years and I now hate the idea of it. Seems like most guys with long hair don't take proper care of it either.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>683125802
> well then you are lost
>>
>>683124840
as if you wouldnt fuck a meth'd out Daniel tosh
>>
>>683126352
I wasn't being sarcastic, i was genuinely curious if you consider someone who drops acid once a year or something like that a druggie.
>>
>>683126560
Damn. You sound like a stuckup bitch. Judging someone because they are ill? I hope you die alone.
>>
>not being dominant sexually
>being insecure
>addicted to drugs or alcohol
>being indecisive
>not intelligent
>unable to control his emotions (particularly anger)
>does no regular exercise
>>
File: QucdYw8.jpg (294 KB, 1777x1687) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QucdYw8.jpg
294 KB, 1777x1687
>>683124062
Is it ok if I drink?
>>
Someone boring/ not funny, lazy and doesn't want to do anything besides watch Netflix. Generally disrespectful to their parents. Once dumped a guy because he would not shut the fuck up about how much anime had changed his life and all the important lessons he learned from naruto. Actually kept saying that he had a "will of fire".
>>
>>683126753
I'm entitled to judge when it comes to picking a partner. As is everyone.
>>
>>683125070
>>683126598
Fuck I am growing my hair out so this disappoints me. I take really good care of it but there are akward points during this journey.

Gonna grow it for about 2 years I think. I am about 9 months in.
>>
>>683126965
Oh yes indeed, but that doenst make you sound less stuck up.
>>
>>683125802
What constitutes who is an addict and who isn't is not a matter of your personal opinion.
>>
File: bullshit_detector.gif (55 KB, 400x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bullshit_detector.gif
55 KB, 400x236
Dealbrakers so far:
>long hair
>doing drugs
>having kids
>wanting to have kids
>more long hair
>poor hygiene

According to this thread the only thing I need to do to get a girlfriend is a haircut.
>>
>>683127023
If it makes you feel better it's a personal thing for me. Some guys can pull it off but I'm just burnt out on it.
>>
>greasy hair
>hair that goes beneath the neck
>poor hygiene
>unintelligent
>not being dominant sexually
>mommas boy-type
>>
>>683127140
I don't care how I sound to you.
>>
>>683126352
no, it doesnt.
If you make up your own definitions for common words because 'it is your opinion', it means you are an idiot and you are wrong.
>>
>>683121761
Short hair is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>683126930
That guy knows what's up.
>>
>>683126727
nice pair o'titties on him
>>
>>683127434
I don't date druggies. Just accept that and move on ffs.
>>
>>683127173
Sometimes that's literally it.
>>
File: ShaveBalls.jpg (52 KB, 350x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ShaveBalls.jpg
52 KB, 350x200
>>683127322
Ok good I actually am just gowing it because I am older and in college and it makes me look younger so I can hit on coeds.
>>
>>683126930
this cant be true
>>
>long hair
>doesn't smell a way I really like
>doesn't make enough money to support us both
>penis under 7.75 inches and 5.7 circumference
>>
>>683127331

Nice to hear so many of you femanons like a Dom man. Course it kind of falls in line with the general % of women as a whole I guess. Somehow I always think of /b/ differently.
>>
>>683121761
smoking.
being poor and doing nothing about it.
>>
>>683125891
Yeah, doing drugs, any amount of them, is pretty pathetic. "Can't handle reality. Gotta alter it with chemicals". Get a real hobby if you want to check out of reality for a bit.
>>
>>683126772
I'm 5 of these 7
>>
>>683127620
>7.75

So specific.

Do you measure that shit wtf?
>>
>>683121761
Those titties. This pic made me hard
>>
>>683121761
being a furry or going to *cons
>>
>>683127592
Read the following message out loud in a sarcastic tone:
Do you think I could find someone who wouldn't mind my long hair?
>>
>>683127675
What if your reality is pain and you're tying to alter the pain away?
>>
Poor hygiene, a religious/extremist nut case, or someone who is a clingy/desperate pussy.
>>
>>683125802
Im a funkie not a junkie
>>
>>683127862

Yes, yes you can.
>>
>>683127675
Not everyone does drugs in an attempt to escape reality. Some people do it because it's a new feeling. Most likely a more enjoyable and fun feeling than you could ever induce in a man.
>>
also being
>lazy

not that you have to be active and run fucking 80km a day but dont lay in bed ordering pizza all day. very extreme examples but you hopefully get the idea
>>
>>683127566
Alright, thanks for making me realize i need to add "people that don't know the difference between a drug user and a druggie" to the red flag list.
>>
>>683127566
I guess every one of my patients are druggies since they are prescribed drugs and take them .
>>
Asking women what they want in a guy is literally the stupidest thing you can do. Women don't have a fucking clue and just rattle off conflicting adjectives until they can't think of any more. "Tall, dark, handsome, funny, cute, strong, hard-working, a rebel, mysterious, a bad boy, rich, caring, a good father, fun, adventurous...." and then they wonder why they end up with a fuckwad that only tells them what they want to hear.
>>
>>683127614
That cut is perfectly acceptable imo. How long do you want to grow it?
>>
Just asked my girlfriend for her dealbreakers and she basically described me... Maybe she was being too vague, but I'm worried now. What do?
>>
> Addicted to drugs/alcohol, etc.
>Poor Hygiene
> Religious
> Wants Kids
> Too dom/Too sub
> Lazy piece of shit
>>
>>683127957
Sure. Druggies also like to lie to themselves and everyone around them so I assume you actually believe this to be true.
>>
>>683127928
Are you being funny or polite?
>>
>>683128115

Long enough to hide his pedo face.
>>
File: 1400696824393.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400696824393.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>683121761
Religion, not being physically fit and able to eat healthily (not being an impulsive loser), not having any ambition, unempathetic.
>>
This entire thread is cancer
>>
>>683127675
Okay what's your opinion on alcohol then?
>>
>>683128212
I... both? I honestly believe that, but I AM trying to be lighthearted.
>>
>>683128159

Razor/wrist/slash

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>683128204
Sick b8 m8
Surely someone can't be this stupid :]
>>
>>683127868
Spoken like a true druggie. Maybe if my car breaks down I can just roll it into a river and pretend I'm actually at work. Surely that would be a perfect solution to my problem.
>>
>>683128275
I share the same redflags right there, anon/
>>
>>683128333

Fuck your trips man. :( don't wanna an hero over a grill
>>
>>683128317
Drinking to get drunk is just as bad. Nobody does drugs to not get high, though, so let's not pretend there's a parallel there.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>683127737
Not right off the bat especially if I can tell he isn't anywhere near without a measuring device. After a little while I'll whip one of these out and measure. I let them go a few days later if they don't meet minimum requirements but I don't tell them that's the reason. I don't want to make any guys self concius about having a dick that's not very big.
>>
>>683127331
That's interesting.
I dislike submissive women in bed
>>
>>683128371
That wouldn't solve anything actually. 8D
>>
>>683124011
This
>>
>>683128330
no need to be lighthearted with me, /b/rother. I appreciate honesty more.
>>
>>683127868
If your reality is pain why would another human being want to share that reality with you?
>>
>>683128204
Your willful ignorance astounds me.
>>
>>683128569
But on drugs it would.
>>
>>683127343
Don't care about these twats, although I doubt you do. You are entitled to be as picky as you please. These people are just miserable pathetic basement dwellers who are bitter towards any women that don't accept them with all their flaws.
I completely understand not wanting to mate with the mentally ill, it's natural selection at it's finest.
>>
You guys are taking advice from "women" of /b/. AKA guys pretending to be girls or social outcasts of females.
>>
>>683128566

Sorry anon, we're not made for each other then
>>
File: 1462477769026.jpg (96 KB, 500x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462477769026.jpg
96 KB, 500x670
>>683125163
Run home, little normie. /b/ is for those who have nowhere else to go. Also Michael Phelps smokes weed so take your opinion and shove it up yer arse
>>
>>683128699
No, I've just known too many people that do drugs. Both people that abuse hard drugs to the point of destroying their lives and those that only occasionally use soft drugs recreationally.
>>
>>683121761
27
F
Seattle
8/10 here :)

Problem is I cant find anyone who agrees with me
>>
>>683128418
I use my ex boyfriends as inspiration, hah. First one was a stoner slob, couldn't hold down a job at KFC, fat, lazy, manipulative and childish.
Second one was mean, unempathetic, hardworking and rich, but a total extremist nut politically, and a football hooligan (Glasgow Rangers).
I think I've finally found the right one, I didn't think there would be almost perfect men out there. People, don't settle if you're worth more.
>>
>>683128204

8/bait
>>
>>683126004
And yet when you tell a bitch this they flip the fuck out.
>>
>>683121761
Be an polite and kind average Joe with a job, no shitbag tats, no criminal record, some self-respect, some discernment, and able to speak, read, and write competently. That dries me up with the quickness.
>>
>>683128518
Not very big, or not very big to you? I'm not no seven inches, and super self conscious about it, but my girlfriend says I'm more than fine. Do you think you need something bigger because you're a burned out whore? Or what? And does technique factor? What if he's small and rocks your world?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>683128173
What's up with the hygene bs, broads?
A man isn't supposed to wash
>>
File: 1437309633015.jpg (71 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437309633015.jpg
71 KB, 700x700
>>683128204
1/10 for making me reply
>>
>>683128510
So your saying there is levels of alcohol intoxication that are acceptable (being buzzed but not drunk i guess) but no level of any other intoxicant is acceptable. Why drink alcohol if you never want to feel it? Because you do want to feel it and you're lying to yourself about it. "I can drink and look classy so I'm better than you". Fuck off you stupid cunt.
>>
>>683128842
I neither know nor care who Michael Phelps is.
>>
>>683128842
>Also Michael Phelps smokes weed

While I live in Maryland and Phelps is a God here, and I appreciate what he can do in a pool, the dude is dumb as a brick. I can appreciate what he does well without endorsing him as a person. What you said doesn't even make sense, fuckstain.
>>
>>683127620
>>doesn't make enough money to support us both

What about muh eekwalletee!?
>>
File: marshall.gif (444 KB, 290x157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marshall.gif
444 KB, 290x157
>>683128920
>able to speak, read, and write competently
>an polite
oops...
>>
>>683128204
It is true. What I said applies to normies. I never implied it applies to myself. Stop projecting so hard.
>>
>>683126598
Gotcha. I mean, my hair isn't really that long. I just hate buzzcuts/any short hairstyles.
>>
>>683128819
Going to sound like a feminazi now:))))99):):)))) but if we hypothetically said that >>>all<<< females on 4chan are social outcasts what the fucks the difference from that and the guys on here????+ ++???? +???? just as much of social outcasts as females on here are then
>>
>>683129170

[spoiler]We don't want equality, we want an easy life[/spoiler]
>>
>>683129214
Yep. Typo. Shut it all down.
>>
>>683128890
> implying actually woman without showing boobs
> confidently stating that shes 8/10 and not showing photos to prove it
>>
>>683128835
Life will be hard without you :)
>>
>>683128371
Your metaphor game is weak. Learn a bit about addiction and try again.
>>
>>683128663

Okay, honestly. I have hair long as fuck, always thought I would be alone and was cool with it. The girl I'm with now had to throw herself at me to make me realize her feelings, and it came outta nowhere. Still got long hair whooop. A relationship could always be around the corner. You just gotta keep your head up to see it.
>>
>>683129105
Being buzzed = drunk. Having one or two with dinner or something isn't worth getting bent out of shape over. Drinking to get drunk is.
>>
>>683129329
Quite fucking true, dude. Any girl who frequents /b/ is just as pathetic as the rest of us.
>>
>>683129430
Gonna miss you :)
>>
>>683124798
I need more details.
>>
>>683126772
Honest question, for you or any femanon who likes sexually dominant men: how do you feel about men who have both a strong dominant and a strong submissive side that freely alternate?
>>
>>683129329

I would submit the men of chin are still far more outcast than the femanons. This is after being here for literally years.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kek.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>Implying any of the women in this thread are the kind you want to get your dick near.
>>
>>683121761
i havent read the thread yet, but..

>if he's mean to my cat.
>doesnt let me sleep around
>asks me to pay exactly 50% rent instead of proportional income
>doesn't take 'no' for an answer in mundane situations like "cmon, PLEASE watch Home Alone with me! I know you hate it but its my FAVORITE MOVIE"
>has never touched drugs
>has a moral objection to escorting
>wants to fuck around at home but doesn't want to go out on dates
>his friends dont make an effort to include me
>clingy
>being in-your-face with his fetish
>uses more than one spray of cologne/perfume
>wants a cut or percent of my escort money
>mean to his mom

.....major bonus points if he likes marvel movies though.
>>
>>683124979
>normie
>>
Not being a trap is a no deal for me sorry ladies only feminine dicks allowed here strictly no pussy.
>>
>>683127023
>>683127023
Know what, I have long ass hair and women love it bro. Keep it up. After 2-3 years you'll see what I mean. Get past those shoulders and take good care of it. Brush it daily and condition it every other day.
>>
>>683129499
good, then we've come to an agreement, grrl
>>
>>683129563
AKA, you're just submissive.
>>
>>683129440
It's a pretty good metaphor. Your avoidance of reality must be pretty strong if you have to convince yourself it's not.
>>
>>683128905
I dated a guy similar to the second one. He was Unempathic, rude, though he was smart but said he 'helped' people but really he loved manipulating them when they're in the shitter and a total child with no concept of what consequences are. Overall just terrible.
>>
>>683128878
There is no such thing as a hard or soft drug sweetie
>>
Fat , or chubby that doesn't want to change
hygiene
drama queen (cutting, always fights)
autism
dumb
>>
if he ever says "my ex was a crazy bitch".

i like guys who like their ex's.
>>
File: al2.jpg (57 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
al2.jpg
57 KB, 769x1024
>>683129659

Alison?

>pic related
>>
>>683125802
>>683125163

I hope this doesn't include weed
>>
>>683129443
Yeah, my long hair was one of the top features my ex gf liked about me. When I implied that having a long hair is a disadvantage, I was being sarcastic.
I'm single since 2011 and it sure as hell isn't because I've got long hair.
>>
>>683129563
Not the person you asked but i would be cool with that. I like to be dominated but my current bf is very vanilla in bed. I would prefer him to be totally sub than vanilla though, anything to break up the monotony would be nice.
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (16 KB, 369x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
16 KB, 369x398
>>683129476
>drinking to get drunk is worth getting bent ouf of shape over

there's a reason stores only stock 1 non-alcoholic beer and endless types of alcoholic beer. if you've honestly convinced yourself that you're drinking an alcoholic beverage for any other reason than to catch a buzz, you're full of more shit than an indian university.
>>
File: 1461645058571.png (139 KB, 281x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461645058571.png
139 KB, 281x369
>>683129659
>Being an escort isn't an immediate deal breaker for any self-respecting man.

Have fun never being in a lasting relationship.
>>
What are some of what the femanons really like is now what I'm wondering.
>>
>>683129710
Yeah, no. I think the concept may be beyond you, though, so don't feel bad.
>>
>>683129659
>marvel movies
Gtfo with your shit taste
>>
>>683129700
Ok any other tips anon? I shampoo and condition it about every other or third day. I do take a couple showers a day because of working out and I live in a hot climate.

I have just let it grow. Not cutting it at all is that the best way? Online it says to go to the barber to have it trimmed once in a while.
>>
I've come across too many weird chicks who abuse medication for "anxiety", lately. They'll pound some klonopin or xanax, and go crazy on you. These meds slaughter their short term memory too, so it could seem a little rapey if you make the sex with them.

If anybody tells me they have "anxiety", I do a 360° and walk away.
>>
>>683129700
I have long ass hair and women ignore me, I take awesome care of it too, I even use this yeast treatment that I invented based on something else someone else uses.

Yeast
Organic honey
Unsweetened yogurt

I brush it, and keep it trimmed and healthy.

Women hate my hair, they get so jealous of it, I hear more often "I wish my hair was that long"
And then I try to be smooth and shit
"Why don't you give me your number and call me when it is"

They're like
"Naw"

God I hate being a rapist.
>>
>>683126560
Sounds like you might need some treatment for your NPD.
>>
>>683129659
Moral objection to escorting? Holy shit, the things women say to make themselves feel better about themselves and the things they do. Maybe he doesn't want to date a girl who gets railed by multiple dudes. Unless you're an escort who solely spends time with your clients. But, how could you trust someone to that extent? Can't blame a guy for not trusting/being okay with a fucking escort.
>>
>>683129988
I don't drink alcohol at all. I simply said there's nothing wrong with a person having one or two without getting drunk. Nice try, though.
>>
>>683130089

I started avoiding women on anti psycho-meds years ago. Fucking crazy man, just crazy!
>>
>>683129809
I have plenty of reasons to reeeeally dislike my ex, but I've never described her as a "crazy bitch". I don't like her overall, but I can appreciate aspects of her, I understand why things fell apart, and I get nothing from hating on her.
>>
>>683129819
no not her.

she has 'the look'.
that really sexy look that means she's either bipolar or borderline.
right?
>>
>>683130089
360 wtf bro
>>
>>683130111
Dude. Long hair is great on a man when they take care of it. Gives you something to play with or hold onto.
>>
>>683129329
Most guys are here for nude threads and will occasionally lurk other threads. It's pretty natural for guys to find some good fap material. There isn't the same appeal here to females.
>>
>>683126772
I am intelligent and I'm not addicted to drugs, though I smoke weed often. I'm everything else on the list though. You know what's fucked up? Guys like me are usually insecure and all that because we've been bullied and ostracized our entire lives, so we don't like contact with people because it always hurts more than being alone. So we use drugs to ease the pain of loneliness. It's a vicious cycle.
Meanwhile most girls chase the typical Chad stereotype, because they're afraid of being associated with us, for which they would be shunned by all the chads and stacys. So we all grow up apart and by the time guys like me get over all that and get our lives together, it's too late and the chads have married everyone.
I say if you love someone, you'll be with them no matter what and at least try to help then through it instead of dismissing them because of bad hygiene or their insecurity. I guess that's why I'm alone though, I still believe in love.
>>
>>683130089
>360°
lel
>>
>>683130010
Argumentum ad hominem. Good one, big guy. Turning to that kind of attack of one's character validates what I said before. Sorry that you are in denial.
>>
>>683130350
i had an ex who said more or less "never talk to nikki she's a crazy bitch and she only lies you cant trust her."

when i finally met nikki, she was the sweetest single mom raising the kids he fathered, that he abandoned because "i hate babies i'll come back when they're older"

it kind of makes me anxious when guys say it now
>>
>>683130381

It's Alison Rapp. She's WAY over that border. Bitch lost her job at Nintendo because she was a hooker on the side. She also cuck'd and turned out her husband into a faggot. The whole thing is WAY out there, you can't even make this shit up.
>>
>>683127675
>Can't handle reality. Gotta alter it with chemicals
Lmao, theres more to reality than being sober. (certain) Drugs can help you see the world from another perspective and make you see it in a different way. I'd like to see you say this bullshit after trying mushrooms or lsd. Stop being so fucking closeminded.
>>
>>683130198
Why? Why are you okay with that? Why would someone bother with 1 or 2 drinks if they didn't want at least a light buzz? God anyone would need at least a few drinks to deal with being around you.
>>
>>683130151
Because having standards is narcissistic?
>>
>>683129809
But all women are crazy, if only a little bit. I would never call my ex's "a crazy bitch" but I'd be lying if I said our breakups weren't over stupid shit they would get crazy over for no reason. It's like women purposefully try to sabotage their own happiness sometimes.
>>
>>683128107
Seconded
>>
>>683130398
eh?
>>
>>683130111
Nice trips haircare-anon
>>
>>683129563

>>683129982

I know people end up eating their words all the time, but I can't imagine lasting long in a relationship with a partner who was totally vanilla in bed. It's a huge point of connection for me.
>>
>>683130398
When i hold onto a guys long hair it makes me feel like I'm with a chick. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but sometimes you just want to be with a guy.
>>
>>683130089
Oh God you just brought back some memories that make me nauseous
>>
Being a social media whore. The spotlight aggravates me and the need to advertise our relationship's perceived successes to disguise its defects is ditzy, dishonest, and annoying.
Unfortunately though most women are in relationship for a sense of status even though almost everyone thinks their boyfriends are giant faggots or they're a dumb bitch anyway.
>>
>>683130600
Some people do it out of habit or just because they like the taste. Like my grandfather would always have one beer with dinner. He would never drink otherwise. Some people also have a glass of wine with meals or a toast with champagne, things like that. I know it's hard for a drug/alcohol abuser to understand but not everyone drinks to get drunk. You can enjoy things without being buzzed or high.
>>
File: 1459981743613.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459981743613.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>683130545
Okay.
>>
>>683130994

Yeah, doing 360's can make you pretty nauseous, after a while.
>>
Damn Im not even through the thread and there are some stuck up fucking whore bitches herr. I understand the smelling like a dick onion though
>>
>>683129556
If he treats his mama like shit he's gonna do the same to a you. If he's a mamas boy he's gonna be obsessive.
>>
>>683129750
Mine couldn't handle any criticism and would strop out and ignore me over the most smallest of differs in opinion. I suggested he kept his knees wider when squatting and he full on ignored me for half a day. It was awful. He hated the poor avidly yet lucked out on his job after getting a third, still claiming the poor were lazy compared to him. Mine was a massive coke head, spent £300 a night on booze and coke, which I didn't mind, but had no concept of the future. Arrogant, slightly religious, stroppy man child.
>>
>>683126930
Thats really weird
>>
>>683128905
Nope.

What you're forgetting is that you're a female and females edit their history to fit their current self image and desires.

You'll see your current guy as an arsehole when it suits you sometime in the future.
>>
>>683130887
We've been together for 4 years, the sex has pretty much fizzled out. We do it maybe once a month. I've never loved anyone more so i pretty much just watch a lot of porn and day dream. I never thought I'd be with someone vanilla either though to be honest
>>
>>683130321
Benzos aren't necessarily "anti psycho" meds but yeah women definitely can't handle them without turning into horrible people
>>
>>683130599
It's not real. None of it is. Convincing yourself that you're experiencing new things when you're really just short-circuiting brain activity is pretty sad.
>>
>>683128275
Would you say that this "eat healthily" is becoming a vegetarian or just eating less cancerous food?
>>
>>683126930
You must be a hideous landwhale if you dated him in the first place so your opnion is invalid.
>>
>>683131166
Check'd. I predicted that response so well. Fare thee well, in-denial fem-sub-boy.
>>
>>683130815
Your hair is great, keep it up yo. How long is it exactly? Mine is like to my waist. trying to get it to hip length or even longer.
>>683130968
I dunno man, I just love it, I've always been into it, but I mean I'm also like 75% dom so maybe it contributes?
>>
>>683131321
fucking benzos...
>dr provides klonopin
>i'lljusttryonepill.jpg
>klonopin kloud sets over brain
>keep taking them, be in klonopin haze for a week straight
>decide to get barbituates too, go dr shopping
>end up abusing lots of GABA drugs, going insane, not realizing i was insane because i was in a GABA cloud
never agian
>>
>>683129108
He's an Olympic gold medalist.
>>
>>683131380
>short-circuiting brain activity
Psilocybin creates new patterns that can be strengthened, and is even used to treat depression.
There is no "short-circuiting."
Stop trolling/being retarded/pretending to know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
fellow fem-sub-boy here.
>>683131496 is right you know.

you're submissive. accept it.
>>
File: 1460412214845.png (155 KB, 333x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460412214845.png
155 KB, 333x500
>>683131496
You're a wizard of some kind! Just remember that good wizards do their arithmetic homework, even if it's a weekend.
>>
File: 1410161758304.jpg (84 KB, 800x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410161758304.jpg
84 KB, 800x449
>>683131300
My current guy is generous, gentle, open minded, rational, hard working, he has hobbies, he's got a beautiful body (he does modelling), he works hard to surprise me, he has the same interests and we haven't argued once, we've only been together about 7 or 8 months though. This one is a shed load better than the last, even if like you suggest, I do eventually find faults in him and move on, they're getting better each time I cannot deny that.
>>
>>683131668
>Taking an over-simplification as if it were a scientific explanation
Less drugs, more smarts, please.
>>
>saying they're submissive but they never hit the gym, learn dance moves, learn to cook, clean, or do any real submissive work besides being a pillow princess
>>
>>683131403
Just not pizzas every other day. No certain diets, just don't eat like a 14 year old.
>>
File: 1462282151182.png (365 KB, 445x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462282151182.png
365 KB, 445x391
>>683130815
GIVE IT UP FOR THE IMMORTAN JOE
>>
>>683131522
Right now it's just mid-back, I don't think I'd want to go much longer. The length it is right now when I work or work out it gets all matted and stuff and looks pretty savage and I kind of dig that, like a medieval warrior or something
Pic related, dude on the left
>>
>>683130698
You're gonna die alone if you keep believing yourself so superior to everyone else. There's "having standards" and there's being an "intolerable bitch". You say the former, everyone You've dated says the latter.
>>
>>683131564
Oh, okay. I don't know why you brought him up but whatever.
>>
>>683129700
some girls like it, some girls don't. it just depends on if you're good looking or not before the hair -dude who has had long hair twice
>>
>>683126772
> wants respect and equality
> still wants to get hate fucked and choked
>>
Being short.

Like seriously guys, hit the gym or somethin
>>
>>683128890
If nobody agrees with you, does that mean that you arent 27, arent female, isnt from Seattle and isnt a 8/10?
>>
>>683131865
Glad you acknowledge your statement was retarded and misinformed.
>>
>>683121761
>"Hey youre here!"
>"Wanna hang out with me and some friends later?"
>"Can we go with some friends?"
>"Seriously I don't mind."
>"I dont care i want to have a fun night."
>"Can you run some errands with me."
>"We're are we going tonight."
>"My friends really don't like you for some reason."
>"She wants me to go as her date, you don't mind do you?"
>"I havent seen him since high school."
>"I promise I'll show up."
>"I promise I'll meet you for lunch."
>"youre choice."
>"It wasn't the best night but we did some fun stuff."

>"I promise I'll take care of you."
>>
>>683129156
My point, retard, was that not everyone who does drugs occasionally, or even all the time, is unsuccessful in life. I thought that was obvious to people who know who he is. He may be dumb but he's doing something right in life.
>>
>>683131321

From what I've seen; girls dose themselves when they feel like it. Which leads to abusing it, by popping like six at a time, because they can't handle the occasional feel.

I did date one girl who could manage a smaller dose of xanax, at regular intervals. She ended up fabricating the demise of our relationship in her head, by convincing herself that I was an asshole. But hey, that year, or so, was pretty decent.

Tl;dr There's a reason why they're on crazy-pills
>>
>>683132140
>implying these are mutually exclusive
>>
>>683131738
Thanks, brah. I wasn't even insulting him for being a sub. Nothing worse than a liar/someone who's in denial by their own choice.

>>683131856
Don't make me suck your little fem cock now, take it easy big guy.
>>
>>683132093
This. The things women would do to this guy...
>>
>>683126727
>>683126727
>>683126727
>>683126727
>>683126727
you got me there..
>>
>>683127614

is he still in jail? what was his name brad?
>>
>>683132030
You are making wildly inaccurate assumptions based on very little information. I don't see why my standards upset you so much. You should get over it.
>>
>>683132027
Dude, nice. Gotta love that medieval/fantasy kind of look eh?
Keep it up though, mate. Not many people keep up with that.
>>
>>683126772
>Unable to control his emotions, (particularly anger)

So you want a man's man, who isn't insecure, who works out and makes quick decisions who is also smart who doesn't get angry ever.

You're dreaming.
All men get angry. Anger is a good thing when applied correctly.

>Spoiler
The only women who care about a man's ability to control his anger are fucking cunts who drive men to anger but they're too stupid to realize that they, themselves, are the problem.
>>
How can you girls honestly believe any of your expectations should be met when all you bring to the table is a pussy with 4 limbs and a head attached?
>>
>>683132347
Isn't that Donnie Darko the bubble boy?
>>
>>683128992
It's called being a size queen. If you get a girl who is a size queen, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>683127675

i dont do drugs at all when i'm upset/sad

i only do them when i'm in a good mood, to enhance that feeling
>>
>>683127620
High quality bait. We need a meme for this 120 fps shitlord
>>
>>683125163
>druggie loser
tell that to Abraham Lincoln, Carl Sagan, Obama, and Joe Rogan
>>
>>683132209
There's that avoidance of reality again. Go smoke some crack or something. It's what you're good at.
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (42 KB, 602x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3eb.jpg
42 KB, 602x481
>>683131133
>>683131144
>>683131166
>>
>>683127331
Sounds like the guy I'm seeing--it's funny how I find his long hair, dirty fingernails, and alcoholism (well, we're both alcoholics...) endearing
>>
>>683128920
So like... Only nigger noggers allowed?
>>
>>683125465
no, its not funny. doesnt even look like him
>>
>>683132336
nothing wrong with being a sub.

....a misbehaving rebellious sub, however, needs to learn their place.
>>
>>683132517
What if you have a big donger though?
>>
>>683132347

While the dude is built and good looking, if I was a women I could literally never date a dude sporting a man-bun. Those things are for faggots. If you have to have one to be that "hip and trendy" you just aren't for me. Needless to say I'm male, and feel the same way about those stretched earlobes and neck tats. Either of those things and you're instantly banished, and I don't care how hot you are.
>>
>>683126352
>not AS alone
if youre alone, youre alone. you cant be more alone then someone else...
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 400x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 400x410
>>683132550
On meds faggot.
>>
>>683132211
Shit wrong thread
>>
File: 1460411993896.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460411993896.gif
622 KB, 480x304
>>683131856

>>683132336

>implying you could handle these five inches of raw manpole
>>
>>683132529
Upset you don't have a penis big enough to thrill I see.
>>
All women believe themselves to be highly intuitive yet they each have a line-up of exes that they despise. Also, most women are lazy sacks of shit in bed.
>>
>>683132465
Not true at all, my house mate is seeing a man, right now who flips out if random people stare at him in the street. He goes out on nights out looking for brawls. She's told him she doesn't find it attractive that he has this macho thing going on. I think he has serious problems.
>>
>>683127620
nice bait
>>
>>683128472

he didnt mean your wrist, he ment hers
>>
>>683128107
Truth
>>
>>683132778
Lmao. You're just not man enough to have your way with them.
>>
>>683132465
>"he only women who care about a man's ability to control his anger are fucking cunts who drive men to anger but they're too stupid to realize that they, themselves, are the problem."

UNDERRATED.
>>
>>683128275
Can't empathize with a creature that doesn't even know what she's feeling in the first place. Women are fickle as fuck
>>
>>683132465
Okay so everyone does get angry but anger isn't a good thing, it makes you stupid. But i do agree with your last point, I've never even thought about anger being a deal breaker, probably because i try to not make people angry.
>>
>>683132433
Ain't nobody upset here. Perhaps my accusations were a little over the top. You're still plenty bitchy though.

Also checked.
>>
>>683132627
Well...then...you're good...?
>>
>>683132626
What happens when you have two subs going at it in bed? How does it work?
>>
>doesn't cook
>doesn't suck dick
>bad hygiene
>doesn't clean

I'm not going to reciprocate if I don't receive, basically.
>>
>>683132550
If you actually get this lippy with men in real life arguments you're going to get physically harmed one of these days.
>>
>>683132465
>being a manchild
>>
>>683121761
>when his height starts with 5'
>>
>>683132931
Haha I didn't mean empathise with me you fuck wad. I have nothing for a man to be empathetic about, I meant with other humans aside his friends. It made me a little worried.
>>
>>683132995
Get over it.
>>
>>683133059
fem-sub-boy again.
i dated another fem-sub-boy for a while.

usually cuddling, kissing, rubbing each other outside clothes. sometimes we'd play with each others boobs.
actual sex? we kept inviting random doms to fuck both of us.
>>
>>683132915
Men aren't allowed to get angry at women. Women have enough problems already.
>>
Being short :)
>>
>>683133234
So that's admitting you're a bitch then, just telling me to deal with it. Glad that's all settled then.
>>
well >>683133083 sure is a redflag, i wouldn't date them
>>
>asking about dealbreakers from women on /b/
>implying they're normal and their opinion matter

Bunch of faggots and sissies in this thread anyway. Like literally, some of you are so cringy, I bet half of you have fantasies of being a slave to a woman.
>>
>>683133213
>when her weight starts with "two hundred and..."
>>
>>683133234
How old are you?
>>
>>683133234
>Get over it.
Women do that quickly because they're fickle, not mature sweetheart.
>>
>>683126772
sounds like these are all the things you are hypocrite.
>>
>>683132046
Well use your noodle you dunce. I was making a point that not everyone who uses drugs is a loser.
>>
>>683133083
I am a man. A straight one. A pretty well-toned one, at that.

I'm not the femanon that started coming down on druggies early on in the thread.
>>
>>683133453
You are still upset I see. Don't worry. I'm sure some day you will meet someone with low enough standards for you.
>>
>>683133227
You weigh a metric ton, don't you?
>>
>>683133482
This guy right here. He gets it. Why do you think these cunts are on /b/ in the first place?
>>
>>683133567
See >>683133650
>>
>>683127632
This
>>
>>683133715
Same reason you are?
>>
>>683133650
Now you're just clutching at straws. This having your ego bruised and feeling the need to lash out is actually pretty common of NPD. Second guessing myself now.
>>
>>683133796
I don't get it. Is my self-worth supposed to be based on the quality of women I can pull? Why do you consider yourself that important?
>>
>>683133689
I weigh about 53kg (8 stone).
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
Femanons rate me and anime rate my girl
>>
>>683134185
That doesn't sound healthy. Are you like 4'11"?
>>
>>683133968
>>683134168
You guys need to get over it and move on. I'm not responding to you losers anymore.
>>
>>683128230
This
>>
>>683134251
You and your girlfriend look sweet.
>>
>>683126560
Not the person you're chatting with but, would you not date celebrities? Im sure most of them party if not some of your favorites.
>>
File: 1419289451431.jpg (253 KB, 881x848) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419289451431.jpg
253 KB, 881x848
>>683127620
Fucking freeloading cunt. Fuck off and support yourself before getting in to a relationship, you want an easy life then kill yourself because that's not the world we live in.
>>
>>683134315
>femanon says "here are my preferences"
>one guy takes it personally that she wont personally fuck him, even though he doesn't know her
>argument continues 20 minutes

they're beyond saving
>>
>>683134315
>Get over how wrong and stupid I am.
That's called enabling. Leave and never come back.
>>
>>683134307
Haha, I'm 5"1 so yeah I'm pretty short.
>>
>>683134397
Not if they did not meet my standards.
>>
>>683134467
>desperately tries to win "argument" that doesnt even exist
>she says "im leaving"
>anon flails, "FINE THEN LEAVE!"

his last three relationships summed up in microcosm
>>
>>683134315
Most women are stupid and can't hold a conversation at any level. They also have 0 sense of humour.
>>
>>683134315
Wow, take note anons, this is how to win an argument.
>>
The women of /b/ and the men of /b/ are vastly different creatures. The chin was originally about anime, etc. Ever been to a con anywhere? While the women are geeky, at least 50% are cute, to downright hot. The men, on the other hand, are a bunch of fat neckbeards or skinny sub faggots that drool all over the women.

While the chin has gotten far away from anime as a starter to get here, this rule still pretty much holds true. While I'm sure there are some fat undesirable women on /b/ with sour cream stains on the shirt, I can pretty much guarantee the % of men with the same stains are FAR higher.

While this is speculative, feel free to try to give an opinion to the contrary.
>>
Grew up malnurished and depressed from abuse. (Fuck pity just putting this out there for my own thoughts)
Sucks to be under 6'0 when height runs in family.
>>
>>683134573
Not the same guy, and you're in the wrong place if you're expecting emotional maturity, white-knighting faggot.
>>
>>683129659
you don't need a bf u need a pimp
>>
Loling at u guys. Asking what they like. And if you dont fit the bill you start crying? EEEEEECCCCKKKS DEEEE XDXDXDXDXD
>>
>>683132270
Technically no, but good luck teaching society not to correlate the two
>>
>>683128669
This
>>
>>683134315
>is a raging cunt for 30 minutes straight
>losing discussion
>"You guys need to get over it and move on. I'm not responding to you losers anymore."

something something pigeon, something something chess...
>>
>>683134823
It's fun to criticize both male and female standards as being stuck-up and irrational.
>>
>>683134819
my last pimp broke things off with me because her brother got too involved...letting all my stockholm go to waste
>>
>>683134978
The people who have "standards" are pretty shit. Theyre really compensating. There was some study about it somewhere.
>>
>>683135224
A study... Somewhere. Well shit, now I know exactly what to search for.
>>
>>683132751
7in and quick to learn how to elicit multiple head pounding orgasms. A skill I've honed over the years. But please continue
>>
>>683134944
I imagine her to be a female Eric Cartman: Screw you guys...
>>
>Doing drugs or drinking too much
>Having had <15 sex partners
>Poor personal hygiene
>Laziness
>>
>>683127675
can't handle drugs
gotta stay sober

I promise that reality is much easier to handle than any worthwhile drug experience
>>
>>683132953
Scenario
>3:00am
>Loud crash downstairs.
>You go to investigate.
>Some fucking guy breaking into your house.

>Anger
The physical response of anger: Increased blood-flow to muscles, heightened reflexes as hormones pump into your emotional center, yes dulling the rational centers of the brain, but the reaction and instinctual centers of the brain light up.
You're actually better at making split second decisions when you're mad than when you're calm.

There's a difference between anger and rage. You should learn that.

So in your angered state, your muscles contract faster, more blood is pumped into them, you're able to move faster and hit harder than if you weren't mad.

Is anger, in this case, a bad thing? That's why I said "When applied properly" you dumb faggot
>>
>>683135224
My standards (being a dude)
>Not (morbidly) obese
>Not extremely ugly
>Preferably alive
>>
Aye.
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 36023



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.