Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
You mad eurocucks?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 56
File: image.jpg (996 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
996 KB, 3264x2448
You mad eurocucks?
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>683105702
>>
>>683105702
You got the gay version of the M&P and the other pistol is a cucks gun. Fuck you OP and go get a mans gun
>>
>>683105702
why should i?
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>683105702
try again
>>
>>683106194
> H&K is a cuck gun
> found the poor nigger
>>
>>683106194
Felon or jealous euro fag detected
>>
>>683106194
The M&P is actually a pretty good weapon of choice, sounds to me like you have cuckoldry issues
>>
File: imagesPYMHRWKQ.jpg (12 KB, 262x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imagesPYMHRWKQ.jpg
12 KB, 262x193
>>
File: gs.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gs.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
>>683105702

you mad americunt?
>>
>>683106010
I'm just about sick and tired of the fat American stereotype. Sure there's a lot of them. But they don't make up a vast majority of Americans. Plus there's fat people and McDonald's in pretty much every western country.
>>
>>683106676
You can buy stick shift and guns here you retard.
>>
>>683106203
Assuming your European then your country, doesn't matter which one, doesn't think you're responsible enough to defend yourself or they think "all hooman life is pwecious and da waypists doesn't deserve to die bc ur a big meanie doodoo head"
>>
>>683107721
i live in germany and i have guns too retard
>>
File: 1455789807574.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455789807574.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>683107596
>thinking mudslimes are a majority
>>
>>683105702
>Heckler & Koch
>German
>Germany is in Europe
>>
File: IMG_20160507_091431.jpg (292 KB, 1433x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160507_091431.jpg
292 KB, 1433x1075
>London is now 1/8th Muslim
>Refugees in Germany
>Multiple attacks in Paris

Europe is fucked and the average eurofag cannot even defend themselves from towelheads with AKs. Good luck, eurofags...
>>
>>683107596
>bad English teeth
etc, etc.. learn to brush it off.
>>
File: 911 was funny.jpg (259 KB, 600x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
911 was funny.jpg
259 KB, 600x618
>>
>>683108124

california
kek, faggot
>>
>>683108438

Those are 20rd magazines you fucking idiot
>>
File: 2vwdxsw.jpg (82 KB, 900x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2vwdxsw.jpg
82 KB, 900x643
>>683105702
hmmm nah
>>
File: muhak.png (487 KB, 355x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhak.png
487 KB, 355x469
Old picture is old, but this is what it's like to live in the freest parts of the United States.

Stay mad LibCucks/YuroCocks.
>>
>>683108885
>cant defend ourselves from tyranny and the impending muslim invasions
>but our soccer coaches are thin, so, theres that.
>>
>>683109198

>cant defend ourselves from tyranny and the impending muslim invasions

where did you get that information from? what news are you reading/watching?
>>
>>683105702
So many pistols in the UK.
>>
>>683109421

fox news mostly. why?
>>
>>683109421
Sry, I forgot the syrian 'refugees', the paris attacks, the rapes, and all that was make believe.
>>
>>683109421
The news that shows people being arrested and charged for pepper spraying rapists and jailed over not having a permit for that butterknife
>>
>>683109198

>cant defend ourselves from tyranny and the impending muslim invasions
>>
>>683109421

Do some research, idiot. Europe is doomed. They let it too many muslims (London is now 1/8th muslim) and there will be more attacks. Brussels, Paris, London have all been hit multiple times. Open you eyes, coward.
>>
>>683110099

>points to an attack 15 years ago that can never be replicated because passengers will fight back

Yeah, and I can point to Brussels, Denmark, and Paris which all happened in the last 2 years. Try harder eurofaggot.
>>
>>683109875
Mace carries the same jailtime as a firearm. You don't need a permit for a knife, you need a reason to have said knife in the location you are found with it in.
>>
>>683110099
Yup, and in response we displaced a dozen countries, removed Saddam's reign, ushering in the ISIS era, forcing muslims into your countries where your women are being raped and brutalized, the streets shot up to praise allah, and the EU forcing all your states to accept refugees under penalty of 400,000 per denied person.

:)
>>
>>683110240
Not you or him but Paris is a shining example of how an armed populace could've helped the situation. The majority of the victims was at the concert. Had there been an armed civilian or two legal carrying(by US Legality standards), those guys very well could've been stopped easily. Maybe not. But we will never know because apparently feefees are more important than people being able to adequately defend themselves.
>>
>>683105702
no. Because you can have guns in Europe. You just have to pass test and state why you need it, and it's yours. In Poland it is even legal to carry.... or it was a few years ago ( I don't keep with gun laws).

I don't have one. Because here in Europe, I don't need it. If I ever go to America tho, it's first thing I'm gonna buy ... coz you know ... it's America. Ppl are psychotic there.
>>
>>683110336
You're making my argument for me there kiddo
>>
>>683110757
It's not as crazy as you'd imagine.

I'd suggest you avoid areas with dense nigger population. Our minorities are very dangerous when clustered together, your best bet is to find a group of whites to chill with.
>>
>>683110757
>don't need it
>Paris
>1/8 Muslim
>>
>>683105702
At least my school never had a security guard and I survived the whole thing without getting shot.
>>
People killed by mass shooting in the U.S. in 2015: 475

People killed in terrorist attacks in Europe in 2015: 150

Americans are their own terrorists?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
http://www.datagraver.com/case/people-killed-by-terrorism-per-year-in-western-europe-1970-2015
>>
>>683110710
After a recent work place shooting in my state my job has a handful of senior employees that are allowed to carry at work. I think that it's a great idea, I only feel uncomfortable in the fact that I'm not allowed to carry at work(the only place I don't carry). I think that there should be armed teachers in schools.
>>
>>683111206
So did literally 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of the rest of Americans. Don't act like no European kids ever died at school.
>>
>>683105702
just a little
>>
>>683110792
I think this country is daft. Where I live in England, Bradford, guns are horrifically common.
>>
>>683111288
Mass shooting definition is retarded. Gonna have to do better than that
>>
>>683111354

>99.9999999999999999999999999999%
hmmm
>>
>>683111288
We have problems identifying people with psychotic problems. Even though the signs were there with the Columbine shooters, everyone ignored the signs and we ended up with disaster.

The problem is within the system, not that we have firearms. These individuals would of used other ways of killing regardless.
>>
>>683110710
I'm pretty aggressively pro carry, but I think Paris is the wrong argument to make. Most venues aren't going to let you carry, its too much of a liability when you're talking about a densely populated event on private property where people are drinking and fights routinely break out. If you want to point to a case of allowing widespread carry to prevent violence, look at the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital shooting. One doctor, carrying against company policy, stopped a mass shooting.
>>
>>683111526

what's the point of this reply?
>>
>>683111526
True that!!! The FBI defines a mass shooting when 4 or more people get injured or killed, so every time one nigger gang does a drive by and manages to hit 4 or more niggers from a different gang it gets chalked up as a mass shooting
>>
>>683111644
Hell, take the San bern shootings for example, if people in that room had been carrying firearms it would of been ended really quickly.

And you can't argue guns caused it, because it was shitskin agenda, they would of gone boston marathon and used homemade bombs.
>>
>Americans get shot by niggers whole day
>"you mad, eurofags?"

Get rekt, burger boy.
>>
>>683111533
You can fit all the kids that died in school shootings on one double spaced sheet of paper. Devide that by the millions of students in this country and the percentage is what it is. I know I exaggerated. But so do he people that throw school shootings in the face of pro gun people while trying to illicit an emotional response to do something that is based in completely irrational fear.
>>
>>683111894

Most niggers kill other niggers though. Mostly gang related. The odds of being shot as a non-nigger are pretty low in America.

States that are almost all white, like Vermont for instance, have a 30% lower homicide rate than Canada.

Do some research before showing everyone how much of a cucked eurofaggot you are.
>>
>>683111889
The San Bernadino shootings could have been stopped, absolutely. Garland is another strong example. I'm not saying guns can't stop mass shootings, just that Paris probably isn't the best case to make the point.
>>
>>683111655
The data gathered on mass shootings is any criminal shooting where 3 or more(maybe too lazy to look) are wounded or killed. Doesn't take into account defensive firearms use that stopped potential mass shootings AND includes those times when dindus nuffin all over the place thus making the number that you're looking for(when white people go ham and get good k/d ratio) go up and help support gun control with doctored numbers
>>
>>683106436
You obviously know jack and shit about handguns.

Go nurse your mummy more, baby boy.
>>
>>683112206
I think people use it as a goto because it's within the EU.

I carry everywhere I'm allowed to, and often I'm sitting at a Cafe outside in the sun, it wouldn't of been a far stretch to pull my piece and empty into the passing car, and statistically I wouldn't of been alone, there was no way they'd of gone as far as they did here in the states.
>>
>>683112131
I live in Chicago. 3500 shootings a year, 500 or so murders. I've been here 35 years and I know exactly one person who has ever been shot and it was in the line of duty. As a middle class white guy who has no involvement with drugs or organized crime my risk of being shot is essentially zero. Robbery/burglary is really the only violent crime I have to worry about and carrying mitigates both of those nicely.

"Gun violence" in America is largely about gang bangers killing gang bangers and people near gang bangers over gang banger shit.
>>
>>683112131
Vermont fagg here.. We have open or concealed carry with out permit here. Not really too many niggers here either. It's nice.
>>
>>683111889
True to that I guess. Wouldn't stop a guy on the street carrying from seeing them as they entered tho. There are so many variables that anything could happen.
>>
>>683112516
We have a minority problem for sure.
>>
>>683105702
No, we have free healthcare.

We also have actual penises.
>>
>>683112471
Are you even trying to use the english language?
>>
>>683108124
Aren't those bullets banned there ?
>>
>>683112541
Kansas fag reporting in. We have constitutional carry here open or concealed and crime is on the decline even with all the niggers and spics, and it hasn't even been a full year.
>>
>>683112471
This. Original Paris guy. It's a situation that happened in Europe where a couple law abiding(not drunk) CCers could've squashed it under the right conditions
>>
>>683112715
I'm sorry you're having a difficult time comprehending the composition.
>>
>>683105702
No, because you live in a very violent continent and I don't have to worry about getting my head blown off every day.
>>
>>683112777
Nice trips and no 5.56 nato is not banned yet, liberals are trying and trying hard
>>
>>683112777

Banned where? The ATF attemped to ban M855 green tip because they claimed it was armor piercing but backed off due to the backlash.

Not my favorite ammo, but I buy it when I find deals. Good plinking ammo and can be used for self defense in a pinch but there are much better options.
>>
>>683112624
Get that faggot ass feefee based bullshit and your terrible healthcare outta here faggot. Nigger on here the other day talkin bout he's gonna die because the doctor said he had a tummy ache but he had cancer and the free healthcare guys wanted to save face and just let him die. As the old saying goes "you get what you pay for"
>>
File: 1440970852412.jpg (129 KB, 403x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440970852412.jpg
129 KB, 403x533
>>683109421
Literally any news
>>
Why are exactly those countries obsessed with weapons, where men get mutilated dicks for non-medical reasons? Anybody ever researched this correlation?
>>
>>683112846
It's amazing how crime doesn't happen nearly as much when like 75% of the state has guns and a good portion of us carry with us just about everywhere. Big nig boogaloo is less likely to break in or Rob because he knows that he might just get a new skull piercing.
>>
>>683109421
What dim lit basement have you not left for the past 5 years?
>>
>>683112846
GA here. Carry how you want at home car and work. With permit can carry whatever you(as an individual) can legally own however you want to carry pretty much where ever you want and gun free signs carry no weight of law. Only places you can't carry are courthouses and federal buildings(plus a very short list of specific govt buildings)
>>
>>683113245
>implying nowadays you get away with shooting a dindu nuffin
>>
>>683113508
Shit let him try to rob me. One less stupid nigger.
>>
>>683113245
Kansas fag again. Though I've never had to draw my weapon, I know that having it detered some
Tweekers from trying something stupid
>>
>>683113508
You do if the dindu is nuffining hard enough.
>>
>>683113508
Want some skittles and Arizona?
>>
File: 1458219984616.jpg (42 KB, 512x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458219984616.jpg
42 KB, 512x429
>>683113755
Kek
>>
>>683113209
Don’t know. In this point, Americans are very similar to sandniggers.
>>
>>683113474
Ignoring a gun buster sticker here only gets you a small fine and the business can ban you for life if they choose
>>
>>683108124
1/8 Muslims in London? Really? Jesus... UK is fucked.
>>
>>683108438
>20 round mags
>no bullet button
>pistol grip
If he is in cali he isn't being a cuck
>>
>>683113929
I think you forget that on the eighth day God created the Remington bolt action rifle, to protect man form the dinosaurs and homosexuals
>>
>>683113964
Yeah. We can be "asked to leave" and we gotta leave or face trespassing charges. That's about it. I conceal so I just giggle at the signs. If I'm doing it right they'll never know and it's really none of their business. But if they see it and don't want me there because of it then I'll leave. That's fine. Can't not respect someone's decisions on their own property. A little hypocritical I know, but they're basing their sign on an irrational fear and I'm not the guy they posted it for anyway
>>
>>683108885
that pic is just showing how much better paid us coaches are. uk cucks can't afford real food.
>>
>>683114212
All of Europe is fucked except Germany if AfD wins.
>>
>>683114212
London's first Muslim mayor just got elected like 2 days ago
>>
File: 1458422721433.jpg (72 KB, 700x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458422721433.jpg
72 KB, 700x525
>>
File: 1461795899234.webm (720 KB, 352x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461795899234.webm
720 KB, 352x288
Dindu nuffin
>>
>>683114357
The only places I abide by those rules are the hospital and government buildings have armed guards or officers... Don't feel like getting tackled, tased or shot if they notice or I lean over and my grip pokes out
>>
>>683114713
True. Forgot about hospitals. Probably because I don't use them that often.
>>
File: 20150903_223115.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150903_223115.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Ayyy lmao
>>
File: IMG_2679.jpg (150 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2679.jpg
150 KB, 960x720
>>683106010
>>683106599
>>683106676
Just remember yuropoors:

You fancy yourselves superior to us boorish Americans because you know who our leaders are and are aware of current events here while we know nothing of yours. But all that does is reinforce the fact that the vast majority of your entire continent is irrelevant while you can't get enough of what's going on in the states.
>>
>>683108124
I bet if the time came that you really did have to kill people with that gun, you would choke and cock it all up; wouldn't you?
>>
>>683114928
Kansas has also loosened our suppressor laws
>>
>>683105702
Guns is the last thing you Americans can be proud of. Us, the nation of God have them, we also have control of our women and they like it. You guys fucked up the minute you invented "democracy", and your money doesn't come from anywhere but slavery in disguise in sweat shops in China or Bangladesh. Really, you being proud of a gun while seeing your civilization collapse is the epitome of patheticness. Call this a bait, but really, where am I wrong?
>>
>>683115476
You never know till it happens to you. That's why most of us train and train and then train some more. But the point still remains... I definitely won't defend myself with a gun and will possibly die if attacked if I do not have my gun in the first place. None of us WANT to kill another person. But to assume that we're all cowards for needing a gun in the first place kids deflects from the truth that we train to stop threats and preserve human life. Not make our weiners bigger.
>>
>>683115562
You only have control over your women cause you marry then rape them when they're 9 years old then brain wash them their whole baby making lives
>>
>>683115526
I hope all that suppressor and NFA repeal stuff actually goes thru nationwide soon
>>
>>683110393
Huh...never thought of it that way. I guess America is pretty great (:
>>
>>683110757
Eurocucks can't buy a firearm in America.
>>
>>683105702
Sorry i do not live in fear.
>>
>>683115898
Kinda* not kids
>>
>>683108124
Hahaha the density of this fag.
>>
>>683116105
Neither do we. But police response times are between 7-14 minutes. 9mm response time is 1140fps
>>
>>683107596
stfu you sjw hypocrite. Stereotypes are there for a reason. You wouldn't say shit if we posted "this is what a feminist/muslim/faggot looks like"
>>
>>683110110
Nigger stop being so stupid.
>>
>>683106580
This version is the crappiest one.
>>
>>683110710
I'm pretty damned pro gun, myself, but that's just fucking retarded. Firing at a target in a packed venue? You'd just make the problem worse. Sure, you may get him eventually, but you'll just doin' Mr. Allahfuck a favor by shooting everyone near him.
>>
>>683116557
Very 2nd amendment loving here also. Don't forget Texas when a "Good Samaritan" tried to prevent a car jacking and then missed his target and shot the victim in the head
>>
>>683116352
fps?
>>
>>683115456
lol. Its like ur doing all the work faggot . LMFAO
>>
>>683117111
mhhhhhmmmmm check em !
>>
>>683116352
Oh that police of yours where we can find thousands of video's from abusing their power. Nigger i will never understand the way you talk owning a gun is good thing. For fuck sake you even have one's with hello kitty printed on them and you never thoughy well this should be the fucking line.
>>
>>683117111
Almost !
>>
No? Most European countries let you buy guns after you got you're license
>>
>>683117304
and your only allowed to have it secured at the range or some shit
>>
>>683116408
Not sjw. Also not fat. I know like 3-4 fat people tops. But I guess you're right. If it was a post saying dindus gunna Nuffin is be right there.
>>
File: 20150525_193851.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150525_193851.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I just have all mine because they are fun
>>
>>683107721
Yes but Europeans can drive.
>>
>>683117053
Feet per second
>>
>>683117304
> you're
>>
>>683117507
would you give em away if the government said so?
>>
>>683105702
nope not really
have the test for my hunting licence on monday and then im gonna get a weaponsownerpass which allows me to get semi-automatic rifles
>>
>>683115972
so? your point exactly? At least we don't have the degeneracy of feminism. We put women in their place. You guys fuck around, build up an industry from the ground up on the backs of men, but after it is there "We women want part of the cake cause that's our right" and then you give them the ability to have a part, but some don't like the cake, so they order you to provide ingredients of another cake (money) so they can enjoy it... except that they don't even like sweet things men like.

Want examples of this analogy? Labour force, gaming industry, tech, geek culture. Surprised swage workers weren't raided yet... oh, that's right. Equality is only equality if it suits women.

For us, we allow them to excel in the fields they can handle, cooking, cleaning, fashion. If they aren't happy we just shower them with money, private driver, foreign maids. Worked thus far in keeping our culture intact.
>>
>>683117662
Nope
>>
>>683117451
> your
>>
>>683116557
The shooters were all on one side of the room with everyone else running the other way. It could've been done. I'm only arguing against the whole "do nothing" mentality of the situation
>>
>>683117257
Our guns aren't only for protection from criminals, but from our government also. In several states laws are being made so that if a police officer makes you fear for your life that you can defend yourself by whatever means. Texas once again police attempted an unlawful raid on a house, the home owner doesn't know who is busting through his door, opens fire, killing one officer wounding another. Judge commends him for protecting himself case dismissed
>>
>>683117714
thats were addiction starts and a major reason why guns should be banned. eruocuck here
>>
>>683117723
sry germanfag here
>>
>>683117714
"Boating accident"
>>
>>683112437
Found the non /k/ommando.
>>
>>683117946
Wow how fucking amazing, i just live in a country where we dont need that bullshit. You have guns against the gouvernment. NIGGER YOU ARE BRINGING A GUN TO A DRONE FIGHT.
>>
>>683117946
Yep. In GA you can use deadly force to resist an unlawful arrest
>>
>>683112846
You have zero real stats to back up your bullshit claim. When the numbers do come in it will show that crime is down only because the population is down. Everybody is leaving your 3rd world shit hole of a state.
>>
>>683118149
Cause drones are for killing dirty child raping goat fucking dune coons
>>
>>683111297
Because every one with a gun suddenly turns into Rambo chasing down the evil gunman like in some action film.
>>
>>683118149
That's a tired old argument. If the govt fucks up bad enough that we have to revolt, the military is on our side. They all swore oaths to defend the constitution and disobey unconstitutional orders. Who's got the drones now?
>>
>>683118166
Bet that is hard to prove though.
>>
>>683118517
and by the way every raped kid in the surrounding of 20 meters. Seems small to u but watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4NRJoCNHIs
>>
>>683105702
Buy a Sig pussy
>>
>>683117507
man, wish I had one of those so I could kill myself
>>
>>683118689
It would be. And I don't think there's ever been a case. But it is the law. Point is as with everything else. Follow the law and you stand a considerable less chance of being fucked with.
>>
File: IMG_1458.jpg (2 MB, 2415x2484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1458.jpg
2 MB, 2415x2484
America Hell Yea!
>>
>>683106599
>>683106010
Thinking that I like white women kek
>>
>>683117451
No I don't, in my country, as most Europe countries you can keep it loaded and ready near you're bed if you want, it's just stupid to do, since we don't really need them ready, you know, police is good here.
>>
If I wanted to hurt someone, I could use my hands, because I'm not a total pussy.
These threads tell me you're pathetic, defenceless faggots.
>>
>>683118517
And for pissed of americans who are bringing guns to rebel against their gouvernment.
>>
Someteimes OP i wisch we all had Ac names so i could insult you. specificly you...
>>
>>683117946
I'm pro gun eurofag but i'm quite sure that never happened.
>>
>>683119043
Nice kubaton
>>
>>683118756
Not OP, but i have both sigs and hks. I understand that for a long time sigs grew gigantic legend wangs because the SAS and Seals loved them, but tbh both are solid choices.
I sell firearms and spend months with a product before ill slap it in a display case. Ive spent months with various handguns from both brands. I cant stress enough how outright ludicrous it is to call an hk a pussy gun.
And thats coming from a sig fanboy lol.
>>
>>683105702
gerfag here. nope im not. we still killed more jews than you ever met.
>>
File: 20160305_131520.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160305_131520.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>683119044
And forgot pic damn it
>>
>>683119046
Police are only for cleaning up your remains after the home invader beats you to death and sues you for cutting himself on your broken window
>>
>>683118665
Yeah, not really. It is truw that swore that oath but you do not seriously believe with those belongings that they stop obeying the orders from the pentagon
>>
>>683119043
nice butt plug
>>
>>683119046
german fgt here . But true. But I still think a owner should do a psychological test or sth. and that tast every 5 years or sth. to be sure
>>
>>683118689
Police body cams they have to turn them on in any contact with people, if it's not on it would bring cause for reasonable doubt that the cop was doing something they shouldn't be
>>
File: Bizarro-Weinbrand.jpg (4 KB, 409x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bizarro-Weinbrand.jpg
4 KB, 409x393
>>683117576
Don’t tell me this is a thing!
>>
>>683119144

At the height of the war in Afghanistan, there were approximately 25,000 taliban/al quaeda enemy fighters and the US military couldn't defeat them.

In Wisconsin alone, there are 600,000 hunters. One American state has 24 times the amount of enemies that america couldn't defeat in Afghanistan.

If you think the US military could defeat even a fraction of armed American civilian resistance, you're a delusional idiot.
>>
File: 1456942927138.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456942927138.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>683119305
>>
>>683119540
KoB here.
I love and collect guns. But i do agree a psych evaluation should be given and actually, an added question about persons you reside with in terms of mental health.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1136x640
>>683105702
Someone copied your thread
>>
>>683119114
This old shit again. Your muscles and fists and bare hands aren't gonna stop a bullet and you only have a 50% tops chance of coming out of a knife fight unscathed. This is what we call "inadequate preparation" If you don't want to be adequately prepared, that's on you
>>
>>683106010
you should invest in better pics.
your resolution is disgusting just like your shithole european countries.
>>
>>683119416
lol. U fgt . There are still people living in europe tho. dumb idiot
>>
File: P1010710.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1010710.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>
Posting freedom
>>
>>683119416
Don't you know about alarms? Or I don't know, doors?
I know Americans live in wood defenceless houses but here we have doors and safe windows.
>>
>>683119697

>thinking that gangbangers use HK USPs

Hi points and .38 revolvers are the gangbanger's usual arsenal, not $900 german handguns.
>>
>>683119697
ouhhhhh!
>>
I'm European and I own guns.
I don't get your point.
>>
>>683119826
gay
>>
>>683119633
Wisconsin, Graveyard of Empires.
You don't have a clue about how stupid your comment is.
>>
>>683119540
I'm italyfag and here you gotta do tests to get the license, then repeat them every year, I think is the same or close in Germany
>>
>>683119633
Nigger, they all look the same afghanistan. They all wear burka's and they didnt use radio communication. Yes your army is only big with no brains there is no disgustion about that, but yeah have fun fighting against apache helicopters.
>>
>>683108124
>left handed cuck
just kidding, where did u get that rear sight from? how much was it?
>>
>>683119417
If the orders are to attack US civilians and remove their rights and go against the constitution they most certainly will disobey the orders. And each state has the guard(read:their own little army) who would do the same
>>
>>683119837
>thinking a door can stop someone

Most front doors can be kicked open in about 10 seconds. Unless you have an all-metal, reinforced, anti-kick door (see them a lot in South Africa) your home is easy prey to anyone who wants in.
>>
>>683119926
They really think we can't have guns lol
>>
>>683119979
I like that. I think thats a responsible policy.
>>
>>683119979
yup
>>
>>683119305
My carry is a sig 1911 compact, another brand that you should look into is czusa, their omega trigger system puts glocks to shame
>>
File: freedom.jpg (13 KB, 270x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
freedom.jpg
13 KB, 270x186
>>683119836
>>
>>683119597
A measurement for muzzle velocity? Sure buddy. It's not a thing.
>>
>>683120050

It's a Magpul LR rear sight. Also not left handed, I just like ambi safeties so my evil leftie friends can shoot my gats.
>>
>>683120096
My door is 10 cm of metal, covered in wood, like all doors I saw in any house. Now, if you have wood houses doesn't mean everyone else doesn't
>>
File: sure i guess.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sure i guess.gif
2 MB, 320x240
> Implies just because it is against the law, that we don't have weapons.
>>
>>683120228
I do both sell and carry CZ. You and me just made niggas.
>>
>>683120150
I have a concealed carry permit in the US and I love the idea of training and tests. Way too many idiots with guns.
>>
>>683119786
Helluva argument you got their buddy. Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth or something?
>>
>>683120330

That's great and all, but unless the doorframe is reinforced, the actual door itself is irrelevant. The bolt will easily rip out of thin wooden doorframes with a kick or two.
>>
File: airsoft.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
airsoft.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
Germanfag here. Here a solution for all those who like sick looking guns and actually using them and all the cool warclothes and gear . Airsoft
>>
>>683120305
$100 on amazon
>too poor for that shit, looks nice tho,i'll save up for it
>>
>>683120343
Well u sure do look like idiots when talking about guns, and also wasn't England going to ban pocket knives
>>
>>683120474
lol u make it even worse fgt. lmfao
>>
>>683120542

Yeah airsoft is cool and all but actual shooting competitions with real guns is way more fun.

Now go play with your toys, the adults are talking.
>>
>>683117507
.45 is the only way to go.
can't wait to get my m1911 model'd taurus or ruger .45 in 12 days.
>>
File: 1455678497726.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455678497726.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>683120665
glad to know nobody has a clue of what's going on here ; )
>>
>>683120537
And even a reinforced door frame doesnt mean shit if the wall itself is crappy. You can knock a reinforced door+frame straight out of a shitty wall.
>>
File: done.png (45 KB, 193x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
done.png
45 KB, 193x167
>>683120855

dubs confirmed.
>>
>>683120762
adults ... lol. last time i checked there were kids doing massmurders at school fgt . lmfao . Airsoft rulez
>>
>>683120665
they already did. 4 years in prison is the maximum sentence for carrying on in public
>>
>>683120347
I'm saving up to get a P-09 duty
>>
>>683121059

KEK Nice roast
>>
>>683105702
>>>/k/
>>
>>683120773
.45 for carry and home defense but 9mm for capacity
>>
>>683105702
Yes.

It's so easy to commit suicide in the States.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>683120537
We have real walls genious, plus a bet you can't break my door.
Pic related, my door
>>
>>683121059
Shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet
>>
>>683121173
thx. Most funny cuz its true.
>>
>>683120903
>Knocking a 100 kilos door
Nice film
>>
>>683121267
Cause we are more free than you jelly euros
>>
File: gunfree.gif (6 KB, 309x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gunfree.gif
6 KB, 309x496
Trump supporter here. Soon guns will be a thing of the past and America will be great again.
>>
File: TOPKEK.gif (987 KB, 500x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TOPKEK.gif
987 KB, 500x255
>>683121059
>>
>>683121267
>implying Japs suicide rate is all bull while they don't even have a fuckin army
>>
>>683121350
"Safe" country. I don't even lock my doors and the keys to my truck are in the switch.
>>
>eurocucks
>posts superior german firearm
>>
>>683121699
A German gun that Germans can't have, lel
>>
>>683121266
well my home defense consists of an ras-47 rifle by century arms. a colt.45 ar-15 with greentip steel core 556 rounds mixed with tracers every 5th round.
tracers are pretty.
i shot 9mm, and i couldn't really tell the difference between 45 and 9mm.
besides the fact that i can fit double the amount of 9 in a single mag.
but i mean you have options to .45 handguns that have capacity for 13 to 15 round mags.
like the glock 21 gen 4.

9mm is definitely a better plinking ammunition though.
>>
>>683121267

Even with 300 million guns, the US suicide rate is not abnormally high for a 1st world country. It's lower than France, Belgium, and twice as low as Japan and almost 3 times lower than South Korea. Those koreans sure can kill themselves.
>>
>>683121687
That's cause you either live in Singapore or a bit slow
>>
File: e5e.jpg (25 KB, 527x705) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e5e.jpg
25 KB, 527x705
I've been pissed about this my whole life.
But then again, if I'd move to the US, I'd see niggers daily, and jews occasionally.
>>
>>683121550
Hell we're even starting to allow assisted suicide. Soon the gun grabbers won't even be able to use those tired old numbers.
>>
>>683121898
Do you even into English?
>>
File: you are a fagg.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you are a fagg.gif
1 MB, 413x192
The fact that i don't need a gun to feel safe or free just Exponentiates my definition of what you so blindly call DEMOCRACY!.

I pitty you but at the same you are MUSLIM'S HITLER... Petrodollar schemes the entire world, still has a 13 trillion dollar debt to the planet... no wonder you think having a gun under your pillow is safe
>>
>>683121699

Isn't that the point? Most German citizens cannot even own their country's cool guns, that's how cucked they are.

I can by HK MR556 rifles all day long however, because I'm not a eurofaggot.
>>
>>683121912
>implying your yuropoor country isnt worse with shitskins and leftists
>>
>>683121912
Niggers are the reason why we need guns in the US
>>
File: Logic.jpg (100 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Logic.jpg
100 KB, 720x540
>>683122006

Americans in a nutshell.. best reply in this thread.
>>
>>683121799
cause were not dumb . We sell you our shit , we make u think its cool , we make a shitload of money out of it, u buy it and u think u got the good deal while u complain armed robbery on 1 pm daytime . lol. keep our guns m8. Germanfag here . airsoft rulez
>>
File: 14417832469.png (1 MB, 1191x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14417832469.png
1 MB, 1191x720
>>683108885

:^)
>>
>>683108124
why use that kind of magazines ?
I mean, It looks stupid when you can see through it.
>>
>>683122312
And then waste time on public forums Telling everyone how much of a bigboy he is! HAHAHA
>>
>>683121971
A bit
>>
>>683105702
Compared to you op i have a full automatic rifle at home. And i am an euro cuck
>>
>>683122400
lol. Like ur beloved tom brady is just a fckn loser and cheater who didn get smacked enough from his mama . gtfo . Arisoft rulez
>>
>>683122400

>2016
> complains about gay men...

Gay men broke the curse of beeing a cuck to females... get with it.
>>
File: 1462578332381.jpg (71 KB, 582x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462578332381.jpg
71 KB, 582x600
>>683122006

>still can't own a gun
>>
>>683121853
Velocity and impact force are the differences .45 is bigger moves slower, but because it has more mass it has a greater impact, were 9mm is smaller and moves faster it has the greater chance of going all the way through the target (5th weapons safety rule: know your target and what lies beyond) you don't want your 9mm going through a home invader and into your kids room.
>>
>>683122312
>lol guns suck dick
> airsoft

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and you're a faggot because you pretend too hard.
>>
>>683122456
Lmfao . true
>>
>>683122541
Not enough apparently
>>
I really don't fear the immigrants. We got rid of 6'000'000 jews.
>>
>>683111526
He did do better than that... Clearly you did not look at the data. Europe is also a continent you dumb fuck, it's not acceptable to compare all of the gun deaths in Europe to the gun deaths in the US. That's why smart people tie it to number of people (called the population, and typically denoted "per capita", or "per person"), it is a way to quantify (attach numbers to) the "commonness" or likelihood of an event. Conceptually you can interpret per capita / per 10,000/100,000 etc people as assuming basically there is some average probability that any one person would belong to a group. Here, 4-5 gun deaths per 100,000 people means that of any randomly selected 100,000 people at that time, between 4 and 5 could be expected to be murdered. They denote that 60% of all homicides are gun-related, but ultimately the probability of a person being killed by someone are 5 / 100,000 or 0.005 percent. Pretty low. Regardless, Europe is clearly a lot safer. It is between 4 and 5x safer in fact, as far as getting murdered goes. But still, US is pretty safe.
>>
File: 20160507_141714.jpg (2 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160507_141714.jpg
2 MB, 3984x2988
>>683121081
So I could go to jail for something I use at work every damn day... kek
>>
>>683122285
the point is that I'm not keen on the idea of seeing niggers or jews. NOT EVEN SEEING.
>>683122258
Oh let me tell you, it's cancer. But in my area, there's like under 10 niggers, 0 jews, and like a thousand mudslimes. I mean, they're more pleasant than niggers, as they make kebab. It's fucking good, not going to lie
>>
>>683122609

That's...not accurate at all. All the major service calibers have nearly identical penetration with modern hollowpoints. FBI standards are 12 inches minimum 18 inches maximum in #10 ballistic gelatin, most rounds reach 13-14 inches on average, including 9mm and .45 ACP.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 624x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 624x444
>>683122735
actually not 4-5 gun deaths per 100,000 but around 60% of 4-5 HOMICIDES per 100,000 muh bad. Also forgot the fuckin graph
>>
>>683122604
I'm happy I can't own a gun dude... They are dangerous.
>>
>Europe doesn't have guns.

The black market. Know the right people and you can get a gun anywhere.
>>
>>683122762
that knife is my favorite.
if it didn't cost like 300€, I'd buy it.
Sure, guns are more expensive, but fuck, they're actually fun. It's retarded to stab or slice fruits, shooting them would be nice.
>>
>>683122609
>not using a deagle brand dealge for HD
I bet you also let Ahmed fuck your wife
>>
>>683122794
Not all people are smart enough to use hollow points, they just see the price difference and then don't buy them
>>
>>683122637
lol . Is compensation such a bad thing ? These things look the same , are used in the same way , its a fun thing to do , no risk of ... ehm wats it called ? death , cheaper and the list goes on. fgt do your homework . Airsoft rulez.
>>
>>683122926
boo hoo, guns are dangerous when in dangerous hands, fucking manchild. and no, I'm not american
>>
>>683108885
When is fat and one is gay they're both fucking disgraces.
>>
File: europeen.png (501 KB, 650x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
europeen.png
501 KB, 650x480
>>683105702
of course, they're mad.

fortunately for us, they're a bunch of dainty fags who barely have enough strength to apply their mascara.
>>
>>683105702
To be honest, yes i am
>>
>>683112516
Pretty much this. I've lived in low-income neighborhoods with high minority populations all my life as a white guy and I've never even had a problem. But I still carry just in case.
>>
>>683122735
That wasn't even the argument that was made. He's relying on "mass shooting" data which is a whitewashed figure because he's really looking for "when white people go apeshit" and the "mass shooting" numbers include when the dindus nuffin. We've already had this convo can you please keep up? As a law abiding citizen I am not who you need to worry about and the likely hood of being involved in a true "mass shooting" like you're thinking is so minuscule that it doesn't warrant even talking about
>>
>>683122609
i know.
but on the fact of shooting steel to paper targets theres no way to tell penetration depths.
.45 hollowpoint is definitely something i never wanna take a hit from anywhere in my body.
the kinetic energy transfer when hitting bone and soft body targets will cause a lot of considerable painful trauma to the body and surrounding tissue.

but some people rather use 9mm for home defense because of better target acquisition.

my grouping with .45 at 24 yards is no larger than 3 to 5 inches with a considerable fire rate.
>>
>>683122939
The moment where u have to put actual work in sth. peolpe wont do that frequently. Airsoft rulez
>>
>>683123073

> when in the wrong hands....
>human.jpg

sorry mate but your country is known for beeing HITLER to Muslims and the highest homicide rate by weapons so... idk what to tell you man. I'm beeing a manchild? At least I'm an alive one.
>>
>>683108124
Yup, exactly !
>>
>>683122968
Shit /b/romosexual not all of us can afford deagles, also, I'm way to smart to get married
>>
File: ohmy.png (367 KB, 640x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohmy.png
367 KB, 640x481
>>683123135
>>
>>683123135
we have bick dicks . Airsoft rulez
>>
File: TRIGGERED.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRIGGERED.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>683117703
>>683115562
>>
>>683123368
if you know my country, tell it you retard
>>
>>683109694
So we get attacked by outsiders. Your own citizens shoot up schools on far more regular basis than we get terror attacks.
>>
>>683123046
Don't forget the backwards ass libs wanting fmj to be all you can get as those scary scary holler purnts kill harder and more hatefully
>>
>>683117714
Literally proving why guns should be universally banned for the public
>>
>>683123052
Pretending to murder people is why people irrationally hate guns. Also airsoft has been getting more people killed lately. They're trying to ban toys in Jew York and Kommiefornistan
>>
>>683105702
Nah, not mad. A bit jealous maybe.
>>
>>683113964
Same here in Minnesota. I carry everywhere regardless of posted signs. I've never been called out on it.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>683123501
lol anon, now you made him feel sad...
>>
>>683122722
Sorry, do you speak Italian fluent? Or Spanish? Lol
>>
File: 1462645809619.jpg (72 KB, 639x452) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462645809619.jpg
72 KB, 639x452
>>683122968
>I bet you also let Ahmed fuck your wife
Meanwhile, at your mum's home ...
>>
File: us vs europe.png (73 KB, 875x756) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
us vs europe.png
73 KB, 875x756
"USA the land of the free"
>>
File: DRINKIE PLZ.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DRINKIE PLZ.gif
967 KB, 245x250
GUN VIOLENCE IS A PROBLEM IN 2 COUNTRYS

1- IS FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE

2- THE OTHER IS PUTTING OUT THE FIRE

> checking homicidal rates in USA vs Europe.
> ohmy,jpg
>>
>>683115898
Been jumped twice while carrying. Never pulled because I'm an am boxer and was able to fight my way out. But if shit had went south and I was on the ground with boots flying all around you bet your ass I woulda pulled and dropped a nigger. Fucking Somalians.
>>
AMERICUCKS SO MAD I RAPED THEIR MUMS LOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>683122966
Yea it cost about 250 usd if I remember correctly
>>
>>683118580
Actually, the place I worked at before that allowed me to carry, they saw it as free security for the nightly deposit
>>
File: fuck.jpg (3 KB, 99x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck.jpg
3 KB, 99x125
>>683124160
>>
>>683124081
Yea it cost about 50 usd if I remember correctly
>>
>>683124111
TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN!!!
>>
>>683120665
Um they did, and there are ways to get a shotgun license if you're creative and live in the country, which I do
>>
>>683124160
Not knowing the definition of homicide top kek
>>
>>683119633
This
>>
>>683115429
that an UMP?
>>
File: abort.gif (699 KB, 248x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abort.gif
699 KB, 248x193
>>683124537

>questions grammar instead of the point

AMERIFAGG DETECTED!
>>
File: 20140910_112246.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20140910_112246.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>683124525
Kool so you can get a ksg then
>>
>>683123293
Hell, even just passing by close to the skin a .45 will fuck you up
>>
>>683121350
Drill hole, sawzall around locks.
>>
>>683120347
I've been thinking of getting a hi point carbine, thoughts?
>>
>>683124778
Obviously not but I have a firearm and that's what was in question
>>
>>683123734
k never heard of people getting killed with airsoft but k. U can still make more rulez for airsoft but matterafct its still a good alternative for millions . airsoft rulez
>>
File: pepenation.png (192 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepenation.png
192 KB, 512x512
HITLER -> jews

USA -> muslims.

Just gona leave this here. check out my new video. Peace.
>>
>>683124697
Someone breaks into my house I shoot them they die. That is still a homicide.

Swat sniper takes out a person holding hostages they die.
That is a homicide.


If you are going to use statistics in a argument make sure that they are correct.
>>
>>683124081
SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEET. KEked
>>
>>683113170
free healthcare used to be great, but then people stopped paying taxes and people speed training to be doctors, so now only doctors we can really get lately are foreigners, who often aren't that great, or at least that's how I've been told. our healthcare has gone to shit
>>
>>683124111
this is pretty subjective/extrapolated data from a highly suspect source.

that being said, what's the insight?

that norway is the greatest country in the world?

if that's so, how come there are so many threads about the usa and virtually none devoted to the amazing norway?

shouldn't we be praising norway for their brilliance and trying to learn from them instead of wasting time with american idiots?
>>
>>683124111
all hail the trips .
>>
>>683125230
Doesn't change the fact more people die unnecessarily because of firearms, some one one breaks in in the UK, smack 'em with a golf club and our police take people alive
>>
>>683125336
My cousin did his residency in Canada he fucking hates socialized medicine
>>
>>683125460
How big of a loss to society is that person?
>>
They way i see it general antiguns and and eurocucks brought the better argumenst tbh. i didnt had any opinion on this shit but now i do
>>
>>683125631
So kill all criminals?
>>
File: 20150523_142823.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150523_142823.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>683124695
It sure is
>>
File: DENSE.jpg (7 KB, 250x139) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DENSE.jpg
7 KB, 250x139
>>683125230

BECAUSE THEY HAD GUNS IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 56
Thread DB ID: 36001



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.