Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
You know what you anti-trans anons remind...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 35
File: angry-old-woman.jpg (33 KB, 314x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
angry-old-woman.jpg
33 KB, 314x373
You know what you anti-trans anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.
>>
"I'm going to check every stall to make sure you're really a woman!" "I don't care if I'm violating your privacy, I just want to make sure you're not going to rape me!"
>>
>>683101681
>>683101858
just fuck off to /lgbtbbq/ faggot
>>
>>683102381
Have you figured out how to work the DVD player yet?
>>
I'm not anti trans, I'm anti bullshit. If you were born a male you will die a male, no amount of hormones or cosmetic surgery will change that fact.
>>
>>683103470
You do understand that human DNA is only slightly understood at this point, and that it is entirely possible that transgenderism is more than likely a scientific fact, right? Oh no, wait, you believe in a God that tells you that two of every single fucking animal were on one boat and survived a "worldwide" flood...
>>
>>683101858
Nice strawman m8
>>683103470
This
>>683103773
You're assuming he believes in God, autist.
I'm an atheist and transgenderism is retarded.
>>
>>683103773
FYI I'm an atheist.
>>
>>683103900
Also...
>entirely possible that transgenderism is more than likely a scientific fact, right
>entirely possible that it is more than likely
That's such a stretch.
>only Christians can think that trannies are attention whores
>>
File: TRAP.jpg (28 KB, 500x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRAP.jpg
28 KB, 500x338
>>683101681
TRAP & B8 THE MOVIE! ON 4chan NOW!
>>
File: backintheday.jpg (118 KB, 600x748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
backintheday.jpg
118 KB, 600x748
>>683103470
yep>>683103773
no, every cell in a trans man still contains a Y chromosome. don't need to be a geneticist to know that. nice try though
>>
>>683103900
>>683103965
>>683104165
When did you become so jaded and cynical? When did you decide to hate people simply for expressing themselves the way they feel is correct? It's not like these people think they're dating cartoon horses... They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible. After all, people are born deformed every minute, and no one bats an eye. People have six toes, both sets of genitals, etc. Why is it so impossible that someone who is a woman has the deformity of a male body?
>>
The day I see someone actually provide credible proof that being a tranny is not a disorder will be the day I accept it. Until then, go back to the /lgbt/ circle jerk
>>
>>683104739
Who said anything about hate? I don't hate trannies, I simply don't accept them as their chosen gender. There's nothing hateful about that.
>>
>>683103470
male is what you are born as and will stay but male is not a gender it's a biological sex you retard gender is cultural
>>
>>683104739
Hey, I still think you need to explain why you assumed Anon was a Christian.
>They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible.
how is it possible? It's not the 'wrong' body, because no entity put a 'spirit' into that body. They just weren't born in a body they wanted to.
I don't hate them, only the extremists.
If I wanted to be born in a body with an 8-inch penis, that's fine, but I'm not going to expect people to pretend I really do have an 8-inch penis.
>>
>>683101681
The good news is, civilization will collapse, and your kind will be in camps.
>>
>>683105096
>gender is cultural
And in my culture there are two genders: Males who were born male and females who were born female.
>>
>>683105135
But there is no biological reason for you to think you have an 8 inch penis. You simply want one. It's not that these people simply want to be the opposite gender. It's that they know they are the opposite gender, yet born in the opposite body.

Now, let me be clear. Do I think there are people who are wrong about this? Yes. I think there is a valid scientific reason for being transgender, but I don't think that everyone claiming to be transgender truly is. But then, I don't think that everyone claiming to be homosexual (which, yes, is much different) is either.
>>
>>683105625
There's a valid scientific reason for every disorder.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 586x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 586x720
This whole thread.
Stop bitching because who the hell cares...
>>
>>683101681
Trans is a mental illness


Have fun with your fucked up penis. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>683104521
truth wtfag. straight truth
>>
>>683105309
Civilization will collapse because (what you assume are) men will dress as women? This is like that whole "homosexuals will cause the USA to fall like the Roman empire" bullshit.

>>683105829
The disorder is physical, not mental.
>>
>>683101681
>who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code"

isn't that what SJW's do, except they are trying just enforce their own 'moral codes'?
>>
>>683105135
I'm not sure about the depth of the science but there have been shown to be pre-natal hormonal and neurological differences in trans-people.
>>683104769
I've never heard any denial of being trans as a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria is in the ICD. Everyone recognizes it as a mental disorder. A biological male who wants to be a woman doesn't just say it and it happens, they go through years of therapy and shit to get it to happen. It's a disorder, but I accept people with other mental disorders too like depression or autism or whatever.

Also a lot of transpeople say that they recognize the strain in transitioning from gender to another. By definition, if they could be comfortable with their birth-gender, they wouldn't need to transition. But the best treatment available is transitioning.

Also, anti-LGBT stuff is economically harmful. LGBT people are more likely to be homeless/jobless and wind up in mental hospitals due to the social stigmatization that comes from being LGBT. Dealing with that costs tax money.
>>
File: 1454264791183.jpg (31 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454264791183.jpg
31 KB, 500x667
>>683103773
>>
>>683106050
Truth
>>
>>683106154
>gender is a social construct
>I was born the wrong gender
>gays are just born thay way, you don't decide to be gay

This is why everyone thinks you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>683106160
There's a massive difference between "live and let live" and "maaah, I must patrol every bathroom, maaah".
>>
>>683106160
Spot on. SJWs are a bunch of fascists.
>>
>>683106360
You think you decide to be gay?

Choose to be gay for ten minutes, please. I'd like to see this.

Did you choose to be attracted to women? Did you choose your favorite food, or is it simply your favorite?
>>
>>683106391
If it's my bathroom, I should have the right to patrol it if I so wish. I also have the right to say who uses it. Denying me these rights is not "Live and let live".
>>
>>683101681

then why are SJW's such bullies?
>>
>>683106682
I should only have to say this once.

Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerance.
>>
>>683106643
The bathrooms they're talking about are public bathrooms, not your bathroom.
>>
>>683106643
But it's not your bathroom.
>>
>>683106643
What an idiot.
>>
>>683106761
Public bathrooms still belong to someone. My point still stands.
>>
>>683106285
Fresh off wiki:
Genetic variation, hormones, and differences in brain functioning and brain structures provide evidence for the biological etiology of the symptoms associated with GID. Twin studies indicate that GID is 62% heritable, evidencing the genetic influence or prenatal development as its origin.[22] In transsexual people who were assigned male at birth, GID is associated with variations in an individual's genes that make the individual less sensitive to androgens.[1] Zhou et al. (1995), in a study of six individuals, found that in one area of the brain, transsexual people who were assigned male at birth have a typically female structure, and transsexual people who were assigned female at birth have a typically male structure.[23] In addition, some aspects of trans women's hypothalamus functioning resemble that typical of cisgender women.[24]

The presence of typically female patterns of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth[25][26] and overall longer instances of the androgen receptor gene.[27]
>>
>>683106747

yeah right, and black people aren't racist.
>>
>>683106873
Public bathrooms belong to the public, you fucking retard.
>>
>>683106747
Yeah, and intolerance of retardation is not intolerence either.
Intolerance of intolerance of retardation is.
>>
>>683106792
See >>683106873
>>683106856
I see you have no real argument.
>>
>>683106946
Nice generalization.

That's like me saying white people aren't racist, except, oh, you are, and so are a million people, but then there are people like me, who aren't, which proves that not all white people are racist. And the same can be said for black people.

But you're too retarded to get that through your peanut.
>>
>>683106922
>Fresh off wiki:

stopped reading there.
>>
>>683106950
Now I know you're a shitposter.
>>
>>683106873
Yeah, they belong to the government. You don't decide anything about the bathrooms directly. You decide through voting for people who share your views. If you go into any public, government-regulated area, whether it be a bathroom or store or office or basketball court, and tell people they can be there, you can be sued or arrested if the law says those people can be there.
>>
>>683107149
Yeah, because anyone can just make up shit on Wikipedia in 2016.

Jesus Christ, did you stop going to school 10 years ago?
>>
Strawman also you cant change dna
>>
God damn I wish the fucking Christians hadn't caused the dark ages, if they hadn't we would have missed this retarded topic in social evolution by a few hundred years
>>
>>683107319
hurr durr cant use commas or periods or type in sentences but take my scientific logic pls
>>
>>683107216
>Yeah, they belong to the government.
Only the ones in government buildings.
>>
>>683107256
>anyone can just make up shit on Wikipedia in 2016

good thing you mentioned the current year, that completely validates what you said.
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32 KB, 735x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32 KB, 735x541
>>683107471
>>
>>683107103

i point out something that's true; just how does my previous statement make me a racist?
>>
>>683107620
Actually, it does, since ten years ago, you could get away with it, but now you can't.

What's the problem?
>>
>>683107562
Yes, but the law applies to the ones used for the public. If you kill someone in a bathroom at WalMart, the government is the one charging you with murder, not WalMart.
>>
>>683107742
Oh gee, generalizing every single black person isn't racist? I suppose they all love Kool-Aid and watermelon too, right? Every single one?
>>
>>683107754

i never bothered making/editing a wikipedia entry, but i still wouldn't rely solely on one for information.
>>
>>683106922
>The presence of typically female patterns of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth[25][26] and overall longer instances of the androgen receptor gene.[27]

All males contain an X chromosome, you retard. The Y chromosome is what makes them a male. But you're probably missing some non-gender related chromosomes with how you think.
>>
>>683107882

i didn't say EVERY black person now did I?
>>
>>683101681
>implying modern moral scolds trying to ban everything they don't like aren't all leftists

Hah.
>>
>>683107742
Your implication that all black people are racist isn't true. What defines black, racism, and all members of a certain group is debatable depending on context. Whether anyone is racist is an opinion unless racism is legally defined. And since not literally all black people have committed hate-crimes, saying black people are all racists is false in the most objective sense possible.
>>
>>683107867
My point is that a business owner should have the right to dictate who is allowed to use his bathroom and also to refuse service based on whatever reasons he likes. It's not a good way of doing business but he should have that right.
>>
>>683108168
see
>>683108084
>>
>>683108084
>black people

Yeah, that sounds like all black people.
>>
>>683108205
If he wants to open business to the public? No, he should not have the right to discriminate.

Are you dumb?
>>
out of all places to complain about issues like transgender shit you go on the /b/ thread of 4chan
>>
>>683108406
Why shouldn't he? It is HIS business.
>>
>>683107978
I don't understand. Are you implying that the quoted "presence of female pattern of white matter and neuron patterns has also been observed in the brains of transsexual people who were assigned male at birth" is redundant information because, since all males contain an X chromosome, they will have inherently female patterns of white matter and neurons? That's nonsensical. The quote implies that this is only observed in trans people assigned male at birth, so it would not be in all males, despite them having an X chromosome.
>>
>>683108508

well some people do only go to car races to see the crashes.
>>
You know what you anti-pedo anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.
>>
You know what you anti-eugenics anons remind me of? Those crotchety old ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of old-fashioned ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a bar skank.
>>
>>683108406
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+business+owners+refuse+anyone+service
>>
>>683108647
That analogy doesn't quite work. Pedos victimise children. The only victims of transgenderism are those guys that are too drunk or too desperate to realise they're fucking a dude.
>>
>>683108550
Worthy of debate but that's a different issue than the trans stuff. You're going back through an entire history of many governments' different antidiscrimination laws.
>>
>>683108874
The only victims of date rape are those chicks that are too drunk or wasted to realize they're fucking an ugly dude.
>>
>>683101681

Your "bait" is "terrible" and "stale" and you should feel"bad" about yourself. OP is a "faggot."
>>
File: blade_bait.jpg (82 KB, 517x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blade_bait.jpg
82 KB, 517x399
It's not about morals. It's the disgust. I hate when men give up on themselves, grow tits and suck cock in exchange for a plase in someones life.

Women who do this are disgusting. Men who try to be those women are even worse.
>>
>>683108874
Also the stereotype of men dressed in drag to get dudes in bars to sleep with them almost never happens. In real life, they know if they pose as a woman and a man finds out they have a dick, they might be seriously assaulted or killed.
>>
>>683108874
Ah, see that is your Morals talking!
The only reason children are victimized is because society tells them what happened is wrong!

It is completely natural
>>
>>683109110
That is a relief to hear.
>>
>>683109081
Lots of things are disgusting, but I can't tell you how to live your life just because something you do is gross. Also, most of these "men" identify as female their entire lives. And if they were born with hormonal problems (ie androgen insensitivity) then they never had a shot at being a man anyway.
>>
>>683106922
Similar brain structure differences have, however, been noted between gay and heterosexual men, and between lesbian and heterosexual women.[29][30]
>>
File: ACCURATE.jpg (240 KB, 619x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ACCURATE.jpg
240 KB, 619x799
>>
> They feel like they were born in the wrong body, which is entirely possible.

> feel

Mental illness
>>
>>683101681
You know what you feminist anons remind me of? Those crotchety fat ladies who have nothing better to do than "enforce" the "moral code" of 68 leftist ethics they were raised on, people who have never been outside of their little bubble, and have no idea what the real world is like, (and that's probably because you're so shut in and broken off from the rest of the population) that you can't see that people like you are the aggressors, not the victims. You make me fucking sick and I hope you all get AIDS from a rapist.
>>
>>683108593
>>683109398
So its not normalized for just trans-retards. Nice ignoring the sentence below your choice of words.
>>
God, you people are all fucking retarded. All of you. Every single one of you in this thread.
>>
Man, clean shits are the best ones.
>>
>>683109644
Wrong, trans people must be the retards if they think that they can suddenly choose to be a different gender.
>>
>>683109398
Yes. The science isn't complete, it's in process and constantly up for debate. The only thing we know for sure is that there're some people who, for whatever reason, feel so strongly not like their biological gender that they'll kill themselves unless they transition to the other gender. The present system isn't perfect, but it's better than having these people be suicidal burdens on society.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 380x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 380x256
>>683101681
You know what you needy trans faggots remind me of?
Cancer
>>
>>683109815
>they'll kill themselves unless they transition to the other gender.

and in a large percentage of cases that do transition, kill themselves anyways.
>>
>>683109787
It's not sudden, and
>>683109484
It is a mental illness, no one's arguing that.
>>
>>683109815
I'd rather have them just all kill themselves.
>>
>>683103773
Do you understand by this logic, everything is only slightly understood? So your solid "facts" that explain your dysphoria are merely just opinions. By your logic that is.
>>
>>683109593
this
>>
>>683110018
Indeed. Just like with any treatment of any disorder, there'll be many whom the treatment can't restore.
>>
>>683104739
When thever 3% started acting like they were the majority. When they started forcing their gay agenda into every facet of media.
Passible tannies have been using the rest rooms they want for years and only now because of the election, it's a "big problem"
>>
>>683109484
Basically this. There is a specific antipsychotic that is known to work for gender dysphoria apparently.

... According to a random /b/tard who seemed legit, and you can always trust them.
>>
>>683109608
Which post are you referring to? I only wrote one.
>>
>>683104739
Why do you all have to be so overly obnoxious and needy with all of your cis gender bullshit and need for us to accept you? Why do you have to create things like otherkin to explain your sickness?
Why can't you just accept that you have a mental illness?

See it can go either way...but crazy people usually don't know they're crazy.
>>
>>683110398
>>683106922
>>
>>683110520
>cis gender bullshit
Um... cis gender means normal.
>>
File: man-dog-28292414.jpg (224 KB, 1300x1310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
man-dog-28292414.jpg
224 KB, 1300x1310
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>683106154
Feminism caused rome to fall
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/feminism-responsible-for-the-fall-of-rome/

Why wouldn't a just as stupid of a movement cause the same effect?
It's like all sciencey and stuff.
>>
Gender is not fluid, it is biology.
Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder
>>
>>683110575
OK yeah, there are differences and similarities in brain structure and biology between transpeople and non-transpeople. But that there are significant differences, not similarities, mean that transpeople aren't suddenly just choosing to be one gender, they've likely felt that way their whole life.
>>
>>683110871
For the fiftieth time this thread, who the fuck is saying that it's not a mental disorder? The vast majority of transpeople will say they have a mental disorder.
>>
>>683110667
Yea as in they labeled us that faglord
>>
>>683103965
no shit faggot
>>
>>683111032
Ah, my mistake. I apologise.
>>
>>683111027
So then why not get some help instead of forcing me to play into your sickness?
>>
trans are weak and should die
>>
>>683110871
But why do I feel like a boy on mondays before lunch, like a flower on friday afternoon, and an rah-66 comanche stealth attack helicopter all day sunday?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
You are all still fucking disgusting. You guys are a freak show don't you see?
Yet we have accept faggots and trannies. Don't force your mental breakdown on us ass clowns.
>>
>>683111379
Well those two things are the same thing. The best help available is transitioning into whatever gender the person wants to be, rather then being able to find comfort in their biological gender.
>>
>>683111547
Because you are a retarded cunt.
>>
>>683111652
>Don't force your mental breakdown on us ass clowns.
>Don't force your mental breakdown on us, ass clowns.
The importance of punctuation.
>>
>>683111781
Discrimination! I'm calling my lawyer.
>>
I'm so happy you will always be the most disrespectable, disgusting, useless "human" beings
It's even worse that you have to hide in the internet because the society hates you
>>
>>683111668
That's fine, but why do I have to pretend that you are a woman to make you feel better?
>>
>>683111906
Thanks faggot.
>>
>>683111547
I've got just the book for that.
>>
>>683111379
Thiiiiiiiis

If trans weren't so needy to be accepted when they already are (in legal terms) we wouldn't hate.
But when you make threads about hating the people that hate you, you become a whiny, needy hypocrite that no one can or will sympathize with on a level of understanding, because as we've stated, your kind is mentally ill, and us CISSYS can't understand retardation to the extent of logical explanation.
>>
>>683112032
You are most welcome.
>>
I agree. the niggers must burn though
>>
if a man says he's a woman, can we pay him less?
>>
>>683106360
I can't wait until 2036 when all these crap lords realize how ver fucking stupid they were being and most of them even deny that they acted like this. Worst attention whoring in modern history.

These fucks are like all those stupid morons that were stretching their earlobes with huge ass plugs. Most of them regret being memes and now have awesome destroyed earlobes to show for it. Like a big fucking idiot badge
>>
File: 1454641224007.png (164 KB, 398x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454641224007.png
164 KB, 398x307
>>683103773
It's easy. Your gender is in your own fucking head, you crazy bitch.
Your sex is confirming whether or not you're a male. XX and XY. Male or female. You can't change that, unless you are a fucking magical being.
>>
>>683103773
>person doesn't get accepted by society
>blames Christians

Look, I am Christian. I don't care if you blame me because you've got mental problems. But you say this like Christians are the source of your problem, instead of - I dunno, call me crazy here - the fact that you're the one who is actively fighting your base chromosomes.

You were born with XY (I assume) and there is nothing on this earth that will turn you XX. You can take all the estrogen and medication you want but you're still an XY chromosome.

The problem isn't us - you're firmly embracing an active self-conflict with your own genetic code. Explain to me how the fault here lies with any Christian.

"oh, but you don't accept and support me!"

And I don't have to. Just like you don't have to accept and support me being Christian.
>>
>>683112926
Or an hermaphrodite.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
Funny you call others out on being similar to crotchety old ladies when the entire SJW style revolves around looking like one
>>
>>683101681
Im pro trans and have taken the time to actually wrap my head around this pretty complex topic. The science behind the potential biological causes of why anyone would be trans is fascinating. The brain is strange. It also ties in with homosexuality.

You can turn male rodents gay by damaging certain parts around their hypothalamus. Might work somewhat in humans to.

In short it is about failed brain masculinisation during development in the womb.

The process does not quite complete all the way or something fucks up along the way. That window closes and no amount of hormones after that will correct it. The default setting is left in fem-mode. Which is why many gay men appear very feminine. Many lesbians have masculinised brains. Why they tend do so much typical man stuff.

Of course there are so many exceptions. But stereotypes also have a grain of truth in them.
>>
File: 1418545095732.jpg (132 KB, 1202x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418545095732.jpg
132 KB, 1202x620
>>683113219
>>
>>683112926
I'm XXY
>>
>>683113404
Guy with tits?
>>
>>683113484
I've got all feminine features and have essentially a female body and a penis
>>
>>683101681
I will never be a victim. I will never be a refugee. If you want what I have you can take it from my cold dead hands.
>>
File: wtf is this.jpg (12 KB, 355x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf is this.jpg
12 KB, 355x258
> mfw my school blows its budget on building new "trans bathrooms" instead of renewing our falling-apart, outdated mathematics/history/biology textbooks
>>
>>683113404
That's a genetic disorder. You're still male, you just don't produce much testosterone.
>>
>>683113592
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>683113219
SJWs:
youtube.com/watch?v=hCB6osB5SYU
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 266x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 266x189
this is now a spiderman thread
>>
>>683113395
It's "an apple" not "a apple"

You us "an" in front of a fucking vowel. It is not that hard.
>>
>>683113833
>You us "an" in front of a fucking vowel. It is not that hard.
>You us
Grammar nazi fail.
>>
>>683101681
What if there was a test that would tell if you were trans or not?

They would scan your head and tell you that neurologically speaking you are f.inst 30% male and 70% female, so if that person then has a dick they are potentially trans.

But then again you could also scan normal people and find that they have varying degrees of brain masculinisation. So Bob would be 75% male, whilst Chad would gloat with his 94% score. Then we could also scientifically prove who is alpha and who is just faking it. And I think that would go down wrong with some guys egos for some reason. Much more comfortable with the "You got penis?-Yes?- Ok. Here's your mancard bro!" arragement we have today.

What do you call a person with ambigious genitalia and totally fucked up chromosomes? Is that a man or a woman? Doctors before did not know so they basically flipped a coin and operated accordingly. Then as little Bobby grew up for some reason all he wanted to do was play with dolls, wear girly clothes and twirl about. So, what causes that strange behaviour? That is neurological in nature.
>>
>>683113687
You idiots love to post these vids, but these people are no worse than you backwoods Trump supporting dickwads with BBQ sauce on your shirt and no necks.

Here's the thing.

I don't think trans people are biologically "normal" or whatever. But honestly, who the fuck cares if they want to express themselves in that way? If it makes them feel better about themselves, what's the fucking problem? Predators using the bathrooms? Are you retarded? A sign or a law isn't going to stop anyone, ANYONE, from being assaulted in the bathroom.
>>
>>683114274
Muphry's Law
>>
>>683107149
Not a very smart move of you and rather fallacious.
>>
File: back to tumblr.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back to tumblr.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>683114324
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>683113833
>>
Why don't we just install bathrooms just for the trannies? That way everyone is happy.
>>
File: 1415937089777.jpg (137 KB, 722x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415937089777.jpg
137 KB, 722x525
My brother trusted me enough to be the first one he told he was trans at the age of 22 (I am 24), I literally beat him and threw him out and no one knows where he is anymore, feels good to be the older, good brother.

Cant wait for this meme of transsexualism to die out.
>>
File: wtCrAdM.jpg (131 KB, 1470x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtCrAdM.jpg
131 KB, 1470x600
>>683101681
just about every thread that rails against how fucked up, ugly, broken, incorrect, and technically male traps are....

i post something like "its not too late, i started at 35. you can still be cute and happy (: "

and i've always gotten at least a couple people going "..... you're right ;_; where do i buy my meds?"
>>
>>683114437
Oh, that was so clever, you should replace Bill Murray in all his movies.
>>
>>683114324
You're missing the point that they are forcing us to accept a man with a penis who takes estrogen and wears dresses as a woman. And I don't mean just socially accepted. They want this shit to be changed in their birth certificates.
>>
>>683114601
Wow, I hope you die in the next five minutes.

I don't even agree with this bullshit, but you're a fucking terrible person. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>683114601
well if he's in the hospital or homeless or on welfare, that's coming out of your taxes brah
>>
>>683114700
So...fucking...what?

How does that affect you at all? You're playing the victim.
>>
>>683114324
There are two problems.
1. I honestly don't care what people do until they start demanding special treatment (not medical - social) for their issue. "I'm trans" is whatever; "I'm trans, give me free medical care" is bullshit.

2. If a person is depressed, do you berate them? If a person is manic, do you get them riled up? If a person is a cutter, do you actively provide them with sharp tools? If a person has other mental disorders, do you encourage the disorder? No. So why is this different? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>683114527
No, using a special bathroom only for trans people is humiliating and essentially turns you into an outcast. I want to just piss like everybody else
>>
>>683114712
Hook, line and sinker.
>>
File: 1449053090312.jpg (57 KB, 552x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449053090312.jpg
57 KB, 552x670
>>683101681
>You know what you anti-trans anons remind me of?

What do us don't-give-a-shit-about-trans remind anons remind you of?

/pic related, it's what you remind me of
>>
>>683114527
Because then we're falling for multiple gender acceptance.
>>
>>683106444
trips doesn't lie
>>
>>683114606
You're cute as fuck. This gives me hope
>>
>>683114831
Who is getting free medical care because they're trans? Do you know how expensive that shit is? And even if they are, who cares? It's a solution to their depression, what's the difference between that and years of paid therapy? Nothing, it's actually faster and costs less.

>if a person is depressed, do you berate them?
No, so why the fuck are you doing that now?
>>
>>683114831
The way I see it is for those other mental disorder cases, that exacerbates the self-loathing. Letting trans people be trans reduces their risk of suicide and homelessness, while letting a cutter cut increases that risk.
>>
>>683114712
Sorry, but I draw the line at degeneracy, if he didnt want to be beat to the point of passing out then maybe he shouldnt be a degenerate.

>>683114787
Maybe, literally no one knows where he is, he hasnt gone to class since and his apartment hasnt been opened once since that night
>>
>>683114874
I'm a bent nosed, wonky eyed, vaguely rat looking guy with a straggly beard and I'm still prettier than that fat cunt.
>>
trans girl here.

>wake up 1030
>get dressed
>going to buy some lsd in a minute
>going to trip with coworkers

im pretty sure my life doesn't affect your's at all 1%

unless you're my coworker
>>
>>683114848
Then use the urinals.
>>
>>683114606
Except you're not hairy everywhere except your head.
>>
>>683109139
It's a naturally occurring phenomenon, but not for children. Until they've reached a biological threshold wherein the propensity toward sexual reproduction has presented itself, it's an unhealthy physical act in junction with subsequent psychological concomitants. In other words, the high probability of inducing trauma.
>>
>>683114831
EVERYONE deserves free medical care.

whats the alternative?

"Im trans, so im not allowed to get medical care"?
>>
>>683114795
I don't have to accept whatever the fuck I see to be bullshit. And you can't accept that we think you people are bullshit. Your playing the "all for me and nothing for you cuz muh feelings" game. You don't think or care about what anyone outside of your coddled but bag movement wants.
>>
>>683114848
Wow, you guys think you are normal humans ?

You are literally worse than animals, you deserve to rot in your own piss and shit, and If I ever do get my hands on you Id beat you again like I did my brother, and I dont mind going to jail for it.
>>
>>683115259
taking duta for a year can thin out a lot of your body hair, and so can anti-androgens and estradiol.

if its still there, there's always laser and electrolysis. laser's really not that expensive if you go to groupon.

........actually even if you're not trans, laser would probably look good
>>
>>683101681
>You know what you anti-trans anons remind me of?
Wait are you pro-trans? You love Decepticons or something?
We do not need any of your "More than meets the eye" shit around here.
>>
>>683103470
>I'm not anti trans, I'm anti bullshit. If you were born a male you will die a male, no amount of hormones or cosmetic surgery will change that fact.

You can't change your sex. That is locked in from conception. But you can change your appearance to better match how your brain is wired up. And people can be wired up wrong with a girls mind in a male body.

When becoming a little man your body goes trough changes, well your brain also does. And that process happens early in the womb. It can fuck up and leave you with a mostly female mind.

There are very real behavioural differences when it comes to normal baby boys and girls right? Girls tend to look at faces, boys tend to like objects more. Basic shit like that. It implies something biological is going on.

So people being trans is not really that much of a mental stretch.
>>
>>683115380
all for me and nothing for you?

YOU can change your name too if you want!
YOU can change your birth certificate!
>>
>>683115452
>>
>>683115421
ooh a cis man threatening violence.
this has literally never happened the whole time im trans.
what, are you going to flex?
show me your pistol you bought?
yawn.
>>
>>683115380
Actually, I'm one of the few proponents who agrees that it's a mental health issue. Do you make sure that retards know they're retarded? I mean, honest to goodness, bus-taking-in-groups retards? No. And if you do, fuck you, and fuck your mother.

Let these people deal with this in their own way. You don't have to do anything but live your own life.
>>
>>683112630
my sides
>>
Transgingers are just fags who don't want to look like fags.
>>
>>683115421
So edgy. So, so edgy. Jesus. So edgy.
>>
>>683109484
Calling it a mental disorder may necessitate the concept that both male and female minds exist. I wouldn't absolutely assert that a female and male brain exists, but there is a correlation between brain activity and cisgender. However, as stated earlier, many transgendered persons exhibit brain activity reminiscent of the gender they align themselves with in contrast to their biological sex.
>>
>>683115283
oh lawd
>>
>>683115685
Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. Probably.
>>
>>683115624
>>683115699
Both are literally just saying this trash because you are behind a pc, wouldnt dare to say it IRL.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 720x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 720x405
>>683115535
Wtf are you talking about?

I don't have extreme identity acceptance issues that would lead me to want to change my whole persona.
Thanks for assuming everyone wants to be just like you buffalo bob.
>>
>>683109787
They always state being aware of their difference from an early age. I'd surmise it would be on the cusp of adolescence when one's self concept becomes more intricate.
>>
>>683115930
even if im afraid of a bigot, i'd be more uncomfortable NOT saying shit
>>
>>683110018
The suicidal tendencies are likely the result of social/sexual deviancy and the covert/overt ostracization accompanied by not being acknowledged as one would desire.
>>
>>683114795
Except they try to get people fired--and have succeeded--for not going along with their delusions, so actually is does affect us.

>>683115283
Free medical care is shit, by the way.
>>
>>683116061
Yup it was always there, I just didn't think about it until I hit puberty and my body fucked me over
>>
>>683115902
Hit you too close to home or something faggot?
>>
>>683116232
;_;

aww every bigot who resists change makes that argument

>black people are untrained
>mexicans steal our jobs!
>but women can get pregnant!

i know, i know... the mean undeserving trannies taking YOUR god-given right to a six figure income.
>>
>>683115645
Oh my god your logic is fucking awful.

Retards can't understand what being a retard means. Much like many crazy people can't, hence why they don't know they're crazy.

A trans person in an esteemed college who is demanding the school make special things for trans people is fully capable of being told "hey your fucking nuts! Go get yourself checked out!" and understanding the meaning behind those words and the motivator verb of getting yourself checked out.
>>
>>683116207
I assure you, you wouldnt say it, you filthy freak.

>>683116226
Its a result of them realizing they fucked their life unsalvageabley and then they kill themselves as the ultimate proof of their mental illness and attention whoring.
>>
>>683115421
>grrrr
>why can't you be like how i think you should be
>[emotions intensify]

Fucking child.
>>
>>683115421
Ha ha, what a closet faggot. Losing his shit over this. You do know you look like a total faggot when you say shit like that? Like litterally people will think you are a closet homosexual if you said that in public. I see you faggot!
>>
>>683116493
i would. i've been beaten before. assaulted. raped. threatened at gunpoint.

i still wont die on my knees
>>
>>683116493
You and I both know how absolutely contrived and absurd your statement is. Try again.
>>
>>683116495
Trans people act the same way hypocrite.
>>
File: 1296948766735s.jpg (3 KB, 126x108) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1296948766735s.jpg
3 KB, 126x108
>>683101681
ITT: The most Autistic of /b/ get together to come up with comebacks of no particular amount of intelligence.

OP is right, your smug attitudes are little more than a knee jerk reaction to things you don't like to see.
>>
>>683116495
Child or not, I get what I want, when my brother told me he was trans I got my way and he was just removed from my life, so Ill take it.

>>683116563
>X hates Y
>Therefore X must be Y

Literal 5th grader logic, kill yourself.

>>683116605
Youll die in the end though, good enough for me.

>>683116696
I believe it and there is nothing to disprove it, and if there is, feel free to link it, I am more than happy to change my stance.
>>
>>683116781
No they don't.

Transpersons desire to be treated with respect for who and how they are. I don't see any transgendered persons going on belligerent diatribes on how straight people should embrace a form of sexuality which they don't subscribe to because that's how THEY feel. It's ridiculous. Absolutely incongruent.
>>
>>683115645
At it's core it's more like a developmental issue than a mental health issue. But then again being a freak from early on will leave you with lot's of baggage.
>>
>>683116444
Typical SJW reading comprehension. I never said they're taking our jobs.
>>
>>683101681
It's not us normal people getting aids
>>
>>683117005
Ah, so your emotional tirade has a highly personal component. It doesn't matter how far physically or mentally removed you are from her, she is still family. Your affective disposition expresses more about what type of person you are than anything else though.

To put it bluntly, you're far more of a faggot than you brister ever could be.
>>
>>683111547
wait so someone can feel like an object when they identify as "gender fluid"?
>>
I got a secret to tell you OP.
There's only two genders.
You're born either with male or female hormones.
No matter how many hormones of the opposite sex you take, you'll still either be a male or female.

Caitlyn (sorry, BRUCE) Jenner is not a woman.
>>
>>683117178
They absolutely do. They're mentally ill and that tends to manifest in other ways too.
>>
>>683117520
>brister
Lol. Is that one from tumblr?
>>
>>683117399
This is obviously false.
>>
>>683117529
Yes. Gender is a word that is open to many interpretations; it can basically be anything you like as long as it's relatable to you!
>>
>>683117698
No, it honestly just happened on the fly. I never go on tumblr.
>>
>>683117734

>Gender is a word that is open to many interpretations


No. It isn't.
>>
Transgenderism is not an identity, it's a mental illness. Same goes for the fudge packers.
>>
>>683117399
>It's not us normal people getting aids
Yes you are both getting and spreading aids.
>>
>>683117720
Trannies, fags and niggers have higher rates of contracting/having HIV and other STDs than other people
>>
>>683117884
Conservitard detected.
>>
>>683117618
I'm not the transgender person in question. I'm a straight male. When it comes to the penis, I'm stereotypically black.

Lastly, strawman fallacy and ad hominem.
>>
>>683117520
I loved my brother up untill he said that shit, Ive helped him for 22 years, explained math. physics, chemistry, literally spent 10k+ hours playing video games with him but the moment he identifies as trans he becomes as worthless as a bag of garbage, and as I said, its been 1-2 weeks and there is no sign of him anywhere, hes gone, he missed classes, he is not in his apartment, I donjt know where he went and I dont care,hes gone forever and I am glad.
>>
>>683117927
Trannies fags and niggers aren't people, much less normal people
And they do most of the getting/spreading
>>
>>683105625

The only people who lie about being gay are furries because they need to feel like even more special snowflakes.
>>
File: 1462305973174.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462305973174.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>
>>683117648
>they absolutely do

Show me a significant amount of data showing transgendered persons asserting that everyone else should also be transgendered.
>>
>>683117605
>You're born either with male or female hormones.

Can you please explain to me how a fetus develops into a boy child? In your own words and thoughts please.
>>
>>683118056
And the neckbeard emerged
>>
>>683118035
Libtard detected
>>
>>683118035

>He uses definitions correctly and doesn't agree with arbitrary bastardizations - he must be a conservative!!!!

You logic is laughable.
>>
>>683106946

Black people cannot be racist, in order to be racist there has to be some measureable amount of intelligence.
>>
>thread
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>683117983
>"It's not us normal people getting AIDS"
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

Minorities contract the illness at a higher ratio due to population size, but more whites males have it than any other demographic. Faggot.
>>
>>683118266
Sperm. And I said BORN WITH, so no that doesn't contradict what I said.
>>
>>683118259
Guess I misinterpreted your comment a little, but I've seen a lot of trannies think straight people should fuck them, which would be embracing a sexuality they don't subscribe to.
Also the tranny communities in SJW circles do hate no-trannies
>>
>>683118313
They allow beards and neckbeards into the United States Army? That's news to me.
>>
>>683117605
>You're born either with male or female hormones.

It's like explaining ohms law to someone who thinks electricity is some kind of magic water flowing trough tiny pipes in the wall. It's a tiny bit more complicated than that, although that simplistic thinking kinda sorta works in day to day life...
>>
>>683118324
>>683118326
>being this obviously brainwashed by conservative media
>>
I'm a transgendered woman, but I prefer just "woman".
Anyways, I have what society would consider a masculine type body, I have a penis, beard, beer belly, etc. - but was actually born female.
I actually have no problem with my body and love my body, I don't agree with dressing myself with what society considers feminine attributes and I definitely am not going to be mutilate myself to meet what society thinks my genitalia should look like.

As it is my right, I use the womens bathroom because objectively I am a woman. I do not feel comfortable in the male bathroom because, obviously, I'm not male.

For all you butthurt Trump supporters and religous nuts claiming I'm a rapist, I'm not. I do enjoy masturbating in public bathroom stalls, it is a fetish - but it's entirely harmless and legal as no one can see me or hear me. I'm entitled to privacy within the stall.

So yea, I do "get off" on the idea of a woman using the bathroom right beside me, her feet visible while I masturbate (quietly) in the stall next to her. Yes it could be your wife/sister/whatever -

Has anyone ever gotten hurt? No.

Stop with the hate. Try to evolve.
>>
>>683118625
They allow pretty much anyone in the us army tbh fam. They're not fussy.
>>
>>683118625
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>683118138
Wow, you sound like a warm piece of shit. Blood is thicker than water xcept in your veins and its ice cold also, kys.
>>
>>683118618

The types of men that engage in sexual relations with transexuals typically consider themselves to be ONLY heterosexual. I also agree with this notion, because if they opted for homosexual, they would prefer if they looked purely like men. Homosexual men don't go for men that have hyper-feminine traits.
>>
>>683118782
Right on, sister!
>>
>>683118533
They contract it at a higher rate, it just looks lower because their population size is smaller. You literally shot down your comment. They contract it more often relative to their population size, which is my point. A higher percent of them have aids.
>>
>>683118782
>objectively
This word doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>683118737

what?
>>
>>683101681
i'm not trans but i have to agree OP. most people who are anti gay/trans are either extremely religious and/or incredibly stupid.

don't get me wrong, i'd kick a trannies ass were he to pass off as female, we get all the way back home to the bedroom and only decide to tell me when we're getting naked. but were i to meet one casually whether it be in work or a social situation i'd treat them no differently

it's also very naive of people to assume no one is "born the wrong gender" as it is biologically possible to have a brain that is composed very similar to that of a female.

but honestly OP, posting this sort of shit on /b/ and expecting to get intelligent responses? you've got more chance visiting a special needs school and asking them to complete a calculus test.
>>
>>683118835
>most of the United States is overweight to morbidly obese
That alone would disqualify the notion of "pretty much anyone".
>>
>>683118782
>Has a dick
>"I'm a woman"
>Is a tranny
>"evolve"

KEK
>>
>>683119004
It's something tumblr told zim/zer/zit to say when ze/zay has no real argument to make
>>
>>683118782
This HAS to be bait.

No way he is this retarded.


>>683118865
Because I dont accept your degenaracy ? Fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 625x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 625x414
>>683118625
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_hair_in_the_military

I think you're just in your safe space, and you're just imagining you are a beardless Apache helicopter.
>>
>>683118782
You just made me realise that I am also a woman anon, thank you SO much.

Woman on woman rape will net me a lesser sentence, no? Just curious. ;)
>>
>>683101681
I don't give a fuck about LGBT or Trans specifically. I'm happy they got the ability to get married and I think any state that tries to limit that should get their ass handed to them for trying. With that being said, trying to create these bullshit movements to make 0.3% of the population feel "included" is just simple "i'm a special snowflake millennial bullshit". LGB makes up 3.5% of the population, Trans are 0.3% of the population. Go fuck off with your special rules.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>683119207

kek
>>
File: 42543543545.gif (158 KB, 300x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42543543545.gif
158 KB, 300x180
>>683118782

>mfw nobody on 4chan likes to read long enough to tell this is a joke
>>
>>683101681

Who cares faggot. No one should have to cater to your special snowflake status.
>>
File: fat-troop.jpg (48 KB, 394x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat-troop.jpg
48 KB, 394x604
>>683119078
So this guy is just wearing body armour?
>>
>>683118782
if this isn't a troll post then you are fueling trans hate.

if a cis women were to get off in a bathroom stall next to me, i'd be like wtf but probably ignore it

were you to get off WITH YOUR PENIS in a women's bathroom stall next to me, i'd alert the manager (providing it's a restaurant or similar establishment)

you are not biologically female no matter what you wear or what hormones you take, going into a female bathroom and getting off using your male genitalia is completely ridiculous. yet to expect people to accept who you are?

jog on
>>
>>683118613
Testosterone and estrogen exists in both females and males. The ratios are different tough. You start off with primitive in between versions of both types of genitals. If you rolled XY in the genetic lottery then your body will start to prune away all that female tubing and bits and your proto-pussy will seal up to become your ball sack. You will become male.

At a certain time you will recieve a surge of hormones and your brain will be responsive to these. Small brain structures will start to change and wire you up with a more male typical mind. This needs to happen at the right time or your settings will forever be wrong.
>>
>>683119368
Technically a woman can't rape. You're all good to go, little sister.
>>
My god.. This is the ultimate troll thread..
>>
>>683119622
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
>>
>>683119075
Actually the demographic goes:
People who accept trans as a gender: >brainwashed college sjws
People who don't support trans as a gender:
>everyone not brainwashed by college gender studies.
>>
>>683119680
okay cool, when big butch Bertha holds you down and rapes your arse with her strap on, that's fine because it's not rape

you are the definition of retarded
>>
>>683119853
>butthurt tranny detected
>>
>>683119885
Did I trigger a flashback?
>>
>>683119669
At some point in your development you're also as much a lizard as you are a human, genetics changes that through further development.
We lizard people you hold conspiracies about were just born into the wrong bodies.
>>
Everyone, let's all calm down and laugh at the libcuck college kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI
>>
>>683119405
Exactly.
But trans people will act like you never said the first 3 sentences just so that your "opposition" fits their agenda.
>>
Is this bait?
Is OP mentally retarded tumblr fag?
Who knows?
>>
>>683119334
The individual in the photo is a member of the Special Forces or another form of special operation. That is an exception to the rule.

Generally, the only permissible facial hair is a mustache that cannot exceed the corners of the mouth which must also be kept. If you suffer from pseudofolliculitis (ingrown hair), then you may be allowed to grow facial hair. However, it cannot reach beyond a certain length.

You should scroll down to the portion regarding the United States military.
>>
File: Obviously.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Obviously.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>683118782
>>
>>683118138
fucking rekt
>>
I'm not anti trans.... I'm anti genderqueer and all that made up special snowflake bullshit. They're fighting traditional labels with even worse ones... People can't be defined so easily, and what's more, people change. It's absolutely asinine to limit yourself like that. If you want to be a different sex, that's a entirely different story... Two trans kids went to my high school and I'm still friends with both of them. If somebody wants to change, they have every right... But that other bullshit is being done for all the wrong reasons... It's a culture of one-upping each other with lack of "privilege", which is a stupid concept in the first place. By insinuating that white males have a advantage in society, it's only reinforcing the concept that any other group is inferior. Aside from that, it's only fighting hatred with more hatred, "all men are pigs" and such nonsense.
>>
>>683101681

And yet, a bazillion trap threads.
>>
>>683120235
I guess I did rek him, he deserved it, what kind of degenerate comes out as trans ?

Just kill yourself already.
>>
File: hmmv.jpg (115 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hmmv.jpg
115 KB, 960x720
>>683119531
No, but I am in this photo.
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 600x902) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 600x902
>>683120087
Sad thing is, behind this hilarious "ayy lmao" worthy comment, there is a person who actually thinks what they said is 100% real.
>>
>>683107882
I mean. Now that you mention it.
>>
>>683120630
> the non-lizardkin know
> shut it down
Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 35
Thread DB ID: 35994



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.