Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: we find out who's the most screwed up human. >age

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 33
File: 1461242010441.jpg (137 KB, 800x1202) Image search: [Google]
1461242010441.jpg
137 KB, 800x1202
ITT: we find out who's the most screwed up human.
>age
>mental illnesses
>physical disabilities
>drug addiction: Y/N
>>
>>683054371
>18
> Dysthymia, with Major Depressive Disorder and Body dysmorphic disorder.
>N/A
>No
>>
>>683054371
>22
>None
>None
>No

I can be the cool kid now?
>>
>>683054371
>11
>i can only ever quikscope or 720 noscope
>my dick is too big from fucking ur mom
> 420 blaze it everyday
>>
>27
>no license, education past highschool
>multiple dropouts
>depression
>coward
>lives with parents
>manlet
>4inches
>gf thinks I"m god
>even she's ahead with her shitty job
>unemployed for 3 years
>don't collect welfare because of shame
>>
None
None
Glorious chewing tobacco
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 288x360
>>683054371
Everything
Pic related
>>
>21
>trans, depression, anxiety
>no
>yes
>>
>>683054371
my drug addiction is memes
>>
None
None
None

Can I be internet now chan
>>
>>683054371
>27
>None I know of
>None
>drugs? Tobacco?
>>
>28
>depression, just spent 5 days in psych ward
>fucked up knee from bar fight, currently have a fractured left foot from drunken bender
>alcoholism

Killed a few hajis in Afganistan, I won't say I have PTSD because I don't but I have had trouble back in civilian life.
>>
File: Entitlements.jpg (72 KB, 786x786) Image search: [Google]
Entitlements.jpg
72 KB, 786x786
>>683055516
at least you'd feel shame for collecting welfare. Too many people view it as a right or entitlement. I cry for what our society's going to become. Pic related

>24
>minor depression and anxiety sometimes but learned how to overcome it and get past it
>no disabilities
>no drugs
>>
File: 1453102266673.jpg (55 KB, 700x564) Image search: [Google]
1453102266673.jpg
55 KB, 700x564
>>683055871
do all trans people have disorders? It makes me wonder whether disorders are the cause of trans or whether society's rejection of you is the cause. Or maybe both? I'm not making fun of you. Just an honest question
>>
>>683054371
I ain't gonna win, but I'll boot any way.

> 27
> Doctors can't decide between depression, borderline, bipolar, avoidant, ADD, anxiety. But basically the idea of human interaction bugs me so much that I hardly even want sex cos that means dealing with another person. That and the anger and hate I have for myself is so strong that despite wanting to an hero, I feel it would be an act of self love that I do not deserve.
> None really, besides being fat (350lbs) but I'm still mobile
> I think I'm one of those freaks who doesn't experience addiction. I want to test it on harder drugs though.
>>
>>683054371
PTSD panic attacks depression
MVA collapsed five of my discs l1 l2 l3 has stenosis l4 l5s1 I'm leaking spinal fluid some days I can't wear socks or pants due to pressure bruising around swollen joints.
I have been on schedule 2 painkillers for ten years I will never drive due to epilepsy and I have never had my license just an unlucky passenger in five car accidents. Last car accident we hit a patch of ice and spun out from one side to the ditch on the other missing a tractor trailer and ending up half on a snowbank and half on ice I dug for an hour before help came. The following week I was hospitalized because my spine was so swollen my knees wouldn't bend
>>
>23
>Depersonalization, ADD, anxiety
>bad hip and back from past abuse
>nope
Life has only been getting better these past few years though. Fight the good fight /b/ros
>>
>>683054371
19 (20 next saturday)
Anxiety and Depression
No drugs

Am I the normiest normie here or what
>>
>>683057209
A majority of people don't end up being addicts. I think it's because as humans we need something to latch on to and connect with. When we don't have enough (varies for each person) social interaction and stimulation in our lives we find something else to occupy our minds. I had minor alcoholism for a week or so when I went from busy with tons of friends to absolutely nothing in my life. Kicked it when life quickly picked up again. I wasn't celebrating or anything. I just needed some kind of stimulation to break the monotony
>>
>>683057044
O for fucks sake there is no such thing as trams people it's in their fucking heads so yes they have issues.
>>
Anxiety/Depression
N/A
No
>>
>>683057810
Oh and no physical disabilities
>>
>>683054371
im kind of like this guy

->>>683055516
or actually never mind, but i have depression probably

>27
>no driving license
>got a job

>no dropout but actually i might as well be
i keep contact with no one, and wow actually , coincidence but the "10 year reunion" is right this day 2016.05.07.-- i wont go

>it would feel awkward, nothing to talk about, etc, anxious

>i guess i could have done better in school
>average grades
>no further education [i guess i could someday]
>live with mother [altho i pay 80% of the stuff]
>no gf
>depression, anxiety? im not diagnosed, i was at the psychiatry a few times, but i dont feel like going back
>more like being anxious a lot of the time
>i got random mood swings, etc,etc,, i tried my moms anti-depressants, they did help somewhat
>well thats all i guess in general
>>
>>683057516
you got a shitty lottery ticket there. I'm actually empathizing with you.
>>
>>683054371
Who is that? She's hot.

>19
>none diagnosed, pretty sure I have some sort of anxiety disorder and possibly depression. Nothing major though.
>fat, nothing real though
>none
>>
>>683057832
I get that part for sure. Thing is my social dynamic hasn't really changed. I have certainly drank enough that I should be an alcoholic, but I have never felt that I need a drink or need a smoke. Hell the closest thing I have to an addiction may be videogames, but even then I wouldn't say I need game time.
>>
>15
>None unless you accept Anger Issues
>One Testicle
>No
>>
>>683057995
I would recommend moving out of your mom's place and maybe to a new area. Jumping head first into something new has a tendency of kick starting healthy behaviors at least it does for me.
>>
>>683057965
No 28
No disability
No psych
No addiction
Married happy 1 child on $100,000 per annum,
Fuck you autistic life's not hear unless your this guy

>>683057516
>>
>>683054371

> 22
> Bipolar II, Body dispmorphic
> none, prime athlete
> yes
>>
>>683058044
Its bad. Pain drove me insane. It never stops. My thigh has a mass of dead muscle.
>>
Spent 6 weeks in a psych ward last year
Diagnosed with treatment resistant major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, personality disorder with narcissistic and avoidant traits
No physical problems
Smoke weed, never drink
>>
>>683054371
> 21
> paranoid schizophrenia
> yes, I am wheelchair-bound
> no, drugs are for fags
>>
>>683054371
>18
>social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>n/a
>n
>>
>>683057209
350lbs at 27 and you think you don't experience addiction.......
>>
>>683054371
oh man, i get nervous thinking about that these autistic kiddos are the average trump supporter. Falling everything they’ve tried, blaming everyone but themselves, betas, sad betas.
>>
>18
>depression (just started taking meds) and mild autism
>none
>I've tried weed and alcohol but never been addicted to anything
>>
>35
>I fuck anything, I feel aroused by anything I want
>9inch dick that prevents me from fucking anything
>Y
>>
>21
>Dysthymia for about the last 5-7 years and social anxiety
>no disabilities
>no drugs
>>
I have seen some shit
Male prostitute
Depress
Suicidal
Gf is also prostitute
Hep c HPV herpes maybe HIV
Heroin iv
Meth iv
I fuck fat girls trannies men
I am legend
>>
>>683054371
> 36
> borderline personality disorder and antisocial tendency
> I get blisters pretty easy if I have to get up
> chainsmokes
>>
>>683058853
My caloric intake is probably not the best, you're right, but it's all the times I don't eat that fuck with my metabolism. I lost a good chunk of weight doing a ketogenic diet with my former roomie and I ate WAY more fuckin food than I do now. If anything it is my laziness and possibly depression. The most I move is during my job in retail and even then some days it is hard for me to want to move. The classic motivation destroyed and all that fun shit with depression.
>>
>>683054371
> 25
> clean
> growing a small tail I think
> N
>>
>>683059061
>mild autism
kek
>>
>>683058484
hmmm ye i think about stuff like that

like i thought about going to that "high-school reunion"

like ooh yee this will be the turning point in my life [like in the movies] nooow everything gona change, now i gona confront that bully, talk to that girl, etc etc

but a more realistic scenario would probably look like something like, go there, awkward handshakes, feel out of place as fuck, stay there a little, go away silently, then every would just wonder what the fuck that guy was doing here..

or something, what makes it worse, is its not even the whole year from 10 years ago, just a class, that is 23 ppl,, cant even just get into the crowd,, cause there is none...

if i would have a few guys there sure,, but no
, actually i didnt even talk to any of them in that 10 years ,, literally

and i dont feel like i had much to talk about, tons of bad stuff happend between that 10 year, i guess wouldnt be that interested in that, huge debt after father died ..blabla

the good thing is im not the only one, who dont go,, so its less lame...pffuhh

yeee,, whatever
>>
U guys are pathetic I am winrar
>>
>>683059152
Inner City Champion 10 years running
>>
>>683054371
>be 29
>have no mental illnesses
>no physical disabilities
>no drug addiction

I'm pretty fucked
>>
>>683059320
I know. I'm not a complete social retard but I need some extra help in school and shit
>>
>24
>sociopath
>deaf
>used to be addicted to crack, now just weed and sex
>been responsible for 4 abortions
>work full time as a carer
>pimped exgf out as prostitute to pay for crack
>eventually got bored, quit it but she wouldn't so I ditched her and cut off support. She's probably dead now.
>I'm probably a bad person but I try to be decent now
>>
>>683057913
are you dumb
>>
>17
>a lot of anxiety but not diagnosed
>3-4inches
>sitting in a dark room the whole day just like most of you
>coffee, gaming
>>
>23
>Aspergers
>No
>Can't stop smoking heroin, it so hard, and I can't be helped because I'll be arrested
>>
>>683059792
> been responsible for 4 abortions

So what, you stuck a coat hanger in yourself and did a strugglebortion?
>>
>21
>not sure, but i get depress pretty easily
>underweight
>N other addiction though
I'm finding myself hard to make friends in school. Never feel like going out ro make friends. Met this girl who approach me first and now she is the one who im talking to the most. Confessed to her, but i suspect that the reason i like her is because she is the only choice i got. If that so i think i should leave her...
>>
>>683059792
Not true can't find good coke since 2007 shits dead as me in 5 yrs
>>
>>683059792
As in got ex pregnant four times, just easier to get her to have an abortion than skin up
>>
>>683059948

meant to reply

>>683060055
>>
>>683054371
>36
>in the last two years, my wife has gone from someone who'd get well received in a chubby thread, to ultra fat and uses a scooter to get around. It's only going to get worse because she has basically given up on walking anywhere, even though she can for the moment
>can't stand alcohol, it's the main reason for the above problem
>>
>>683060043

Whats coke like? I've had a lot of crack with pipes but never tried powder.
>>
>>683054371
>21
>none diagnosed, but I hate myself and pretty much think I'm worthless and a waste of space.
>asthma
>probably alcohol
>>
>>683059945
Shoot up or shut up..if someone sends me 40 bones will shoot up on live feed
>>
File: memeprob.jpg (28 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
memeprob.jpg
28 KB, 480x439
>>683054371
>18
>pic related
>none
>pic related
>>
>>683060141
Lol
>>
>>683060122
>>683060055
Nice double dubs.

Must be nice to afford all those abortions. I'd rather just deal with the condom.
>>
Depression, Paranoia, Anxiety
I can't bend my right big toe anymore
Pot, booze, nicotine, caffeine

Not too bad.
>>
>>683059565
yeah there's nothing to worry about than
>>
File: 1457838641665.jpg (20 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1457838641665.jpg
20 KB, 552x414
>>683059331
Yeah I understand. The problem is though I get too used to my current situation and slip down into a comfortable spot that breeds sluggishness. I was talking to a professor about jumping on a plane in one month to go to Nepal to work on their irrigation and building codes. I'd actually be useful and it's been a while since I've done anything uncomfortable. I'll have to settle for an internship but it's boring as fuck manufacturing one. I have to take the behavioral improvement thing seriously because it's the only thing that keeps me from slipping into depression and that hole can go way too deep.
>>
>23
>anxiety, i would say depression too but i think i'm over it
>none, i'm just scrawny as fuck
>i wouldn't call it an addiction but... coke and xanax
>>
>>683060225
What makes you think that you are a waste of space? Im kind of in this situtation too >>683059976
>>
>>683060297

NHS, UKfag here
>>
>>683060193
If you shoot up enough you instantly cum your pants
>>
File: 33065crazy.jpg (57 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
33065crazy.jpg
57 KB, 640x519
schizophrenia
obese
weed, nicotine, coffee
>>
>>683059792
I know it goes against your impulsive self serving nature but playing by society's expectations is the easier road to take. Just take a moment next time to analyze the outcomes and consequences of your decisions and and assess whether you'll realistically come out ahead.
>>
I long for Taylor Swift to chain me up, hanging naked from the ceiling with weights clamped to my nipples and spicy sauce rubbed deep into my butthole.
>>
>>683054976
>winrar
/thread
>>
>>683060502
God I wish we had as good of a system. Americunt here. If the damn Republican party didn't have such a hate boner for Obama, the ACA (or 'Obamacare' to cretins) would have been comparable. Instead we get all the fines for not having insurance while you have to pay $130 a month for a plan that has a $6350ish deductible.
>>
>>683060833
Damn gubbermint should have just left me and my refusal to pay for shit I don't need alone.
>>
>19
>anxiety, depression, suicidal, self harm in the past
>none
>used every kind of drug I could've
>>
What is this
>>
>>683060141
you might want to consider a divorce. your life will only get worse and she's the reason for it. You make take a bullet for her but in this case she's the one pulling the trigger. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her you want a certain quality of life and that she's not helping achieve that. She's just dragging you down.
>>
>18
>ADHD, crippling anxiety
>grade nine dropout
>foster child don't know my real parents
>Addicted to oxy
I honestly don't know why I haven't killed myself yet
>>
>>683061021
No fuckin shit. I refused insurance this year cos the fine is HALF of the cost of the premium alone. However, I am a temp at a liquor store in Idaho, and being a controlled state, means it is a government job. Hopefully within two weeks I will be a permanent employee with access to fucking sweet state benefits.
>>
>>683060833

Sounds pretty shit, I hate UK but without free healthcare I'd have been pretty fucked. Did the republicans block ACA then? I'm not too familiar with American politics.
>>
>>683060380
ye, i was thinking about voluntary work as well
i get that sluggishness, getting to comfortable..

i dunno, its not even i was bullied that much [well i was in grade school, but not so much in high]

more like i was just there, like there are that 31 ppl and me, of course,, i was not the most popular obviously

i just feel like,, life back then could have been better, might be in another school, fuck should i know,, but to late for that anyway,

going back now acting like we are so cool friends seems pretty lame,

and as i mentioned being anxious/depressed,, well yea,, i kinda am about that whole reunion, well not so much since im not going but thinking about going there , yea

but actually i kind of feel , a little bit, that this reunion will be a good closure for me,, i wont go, they go,, great, we are seperate now, i can start from scratch

i dont even hate them, i just dont like the fact i made no friends there, its not even specific ppl, just in general,, i dont even hate them [well some of them i do]

maybe i just write a message like : sorry i cant be there, whish you all well blablabla.. or something

well anyway, i gota go now, soo this thread will 404 before i get back 100%

but it was nice to talk about that,, i wanted to talk about that reunion , and then that thread came along, so ye,,
>>
>>683058417
>15
:^)
>>
>>683054371
>27
>transsexual
>none
>no
>>
>>683054371
>24
>sociopath
>none
>no
>>
>>683060833
Yes good. Look up to our supreme perfect Europe where everything is indeed perfect. For me: I pay 130 euro a month healthcare. And that's it. It's done! Everything gets arranged when I have a problems. Pills, ambulance, everything. I will never ever see a bill.

God bless Europe (and he probably doomed USA)
>>
>>683061420

Unless there's someone there you give a shit about and want to reconnect with, just move on man. It'd just be awkward.
>>
Omg did I mention the part where I wasn't a fat manchild sitting around feeling bad for themselves? I am legit a diseased drug addled whore is that too much fucking reality for you?
>>
>>683061687
thx dude,, that sure helped a lot

i mean i was really very anxious about all of it.. well i really gota go now, but thx a lot

i hope that thing help me close it off forever
>>
>>683054371
>24
>none
>none
>alcoholic and weed dependent but N for actual drug addiction

I have a masters degree and several really good friends including some beautiful chicks but I'm a pretty fucked up dude nonetheless, just gotta keep it rolling.
>>
>>683061704

Your name isn't Chelsea by any chance is it?
>>
>>683060833
Well from a tax payer's perspective I don't see why I owe you anything. You also don't deserve anything. The same goes for me. You get what you can earn and no one's obligated to keep your bitch ass alive.
>>
>>683054371
> 33
> asthma, diabetes
> I struggle to walk so I just use a scooter. I have a lot of back issues since I was 13.
> yeah, I smoke a lot of glass
>>
>>683061677
Dubs by the way. So it's true.
>>
>>683054371
trans
nope
addicted to wigs maybe
>>
>21
>depression, generalized anxiety disorder, depersonalization disorder
>None but my right arm's kinda fucky after a bad break
>Yes

I very frequently in the past would use drugs to mask the symptoms of the aforementioned mental illnesses. I still do, but it's much less frequent now, though the trend is on the rise with stress building. Working full time and going to school sucks.
>>
>>683061837
>Alcoholic
> "no actual drug addiction"
k
>>
>>683061885
I am a dude
>>
>>683061798

Yw. It's never too late to meet new people and never be afraid to ditch anyone who doesn't have a positive impact on your life.
>>
>>683061392
Well how it was originally proposed (and had been proposed for about 40 fucking years) was modeled after how Germany does it cos the Americunts were clamouring for it. It would have been passed in Nixon's time (70s I think) if it hadn't been for the Watergate scandal that prompted him to resign.

When it was signed in to US law in rhe mid 2000s, it was still the same, but Republicans wanted all these changes to it, pretty much to make it terrible and make Obama look terrible for passing it. So after a shit tonne of argument, the ACA got slowly revised in to this utter piece of shit that now fines us for not having coverage while making the costs so fucking expensive that you practically need government assistance to afford it. It doesn't help that the government doesn't control the cost of healthcare premiums. It's a bloody mess.

Side note: I prefer Commonwealth spelling in case you're wondering about my word choice
>>
>>683059976
If she's good for you....stay. If you're good for her....she will too.
Take a fucking shot at happiness...even if she's the only shot....she's a shot.
Maybe she'll un-fuck your life
Maybe she won't.
But you'll never know if you don't try.
Stop being a faggot and try.
Try to make yourself happy. You can't expect happiness to come from anyone else but yourself....be the person you want to be, and the right person for you will come along. You will know. Even if isn't until 6 months after you meet them....you'll know.
Yes.... It takes time. It takes a commitment. It's hard. Suck it the fuck up, and deal with it. Everyone else does.
Now.....go be the best you can be....and suck it the fuck up.
If you happen across somebody that can live with who you are....who you decide to be....great. Otherwise......live for yourself, be who you want to be, do what you want to do, and happiness will come.
>>
>>683054371
no
I lost a leg to diabeatys last June other then that no. I use a chair to get around
no but one time I tried heron for 20 years :]
>>
>age
>mental illnesses
schizoid, depression, social anxiety, insomnia, paranoia
>physical disabilities
none incapacitating me
>drug addiction
addicted to tramadol and xanax

do what you will.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (71 KB, 723x894) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
71 KB, 723x894
8114 https://www.dropbox.com/s/47z9dz17bf5nszu/4chan.zip?dl=1
>>
Schizophrenic
None
No.

I don't necessarily hate myself, but I want to protect myself from the absurdity of life and the actions that happens around me. I am isolating myself because I don't see the point, the pain won't go away. It's unfair of me to expect plessure or even happiness, because nobody will always be in plessure, or even happy. Life is pain, so I have made myself sadistic to enjoy the absurdity.
>>
File: dsc0023.jpg (52 KB, 787x787) Image search: [Google]
dsc0023.jpg
52 KB, 787x787
47 years young
severe tourrettes, bi polar, depressed,
torn sholder ligament, cant lift my right hand above my chest, ski accident
errectile disfunction, incontinence

i do lots and lots of coke, and drink, every night, and smoke pot, and take pain pills, lsd once a month,

but i found a nice young girl to stick with me, going to try getting married for the 6th time
>>
>>683061677
If I were a more useful person period, I would consider emigrating to the UK. But unlike most Americunts I know that being an Americunt is a disadvantage when trying to move elsewhere.
>>
>>683054371
> 24
> fuck no
> nope
> just crank
>>
>>683062059
Thanks for info.

Shame democracy seems to just result in a pissing contest between political parties with little regard for the welfare of citizens.
>>
>>683061887
Lol USA anti tax fag. I love tax! At least our government is efficient with its resources. Alot things are free. Our road is the #2 best in the world. I never see holes in our roads. Healthcare it good. Schools are for every person from poor to rich. Yes here you see children becoming highly educated who come from a super poor family. It's normal. Here your qualities matter how far u will get. Not money like USA fags.
>>
>>683054474
We all deal with this. 3/10
>>
>>683062222
STOLEN QUADS
FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>683062189
>15
>>
>>683054371
> 26
> server back issues
> I use a electric weelchair to move around
> I smoke the good shit maf
>>
>>683054371
depression for god sake diagnosed
none i guess
cigarrettes if that counts
>>
>>683061887
Nigger step off. The amount of our tax dollars that actually go to the strawman you're trying to draw is less than a penny per taxpayer. Go suck Ayn Rand's libertarian clit. Oh wait, she was on SSI. You don't owe me roads, but I'm still driving on the ones paid by our taxes.
>>
>>683054371
> 36
> trans
> no
> clean since '15
>>
>>683054371
body dispmorphic/ mtf
athletes foot
> no
>>
File: help.png (8 KB, 415x403) Image search: [Google]
help.png
8 KB, 415x403
>>683062401
I was the same guy to quote out the other 15 year old.
I also have assburgers.
>>
>>683058191
Mariya Vasilenko
>>
>>683062339
Fuck you, newfag, that's not stolen. You just suck at timing a post, or scriptfagging, or whatever the fuck it is you did to think you deserved those fucking quads.
tldr; you're a faggot, fuck you on every level, gtfo my /b
>>
>17
>Depression, Social anxiety and signs of psychosis
>n/a
>n/a
>>
>age
>mental illnesses
Major depression (Diagnosed)
Adult adhd (Diagnosed)
Hypersomnolence (Diagnosed)
Paranoid (seriously an issue with me but won't talk to doctor because I'm afraid I'll be locked up)
Aspergers (mild self diagnosed, could never look anyone in the eyes, even now it's hard)
>physical disabilities
Compressed disks in lower back L3-6 causes most activities to be excruciating, which led to
Obese
Mild phimosis (if I use lube doesn't matter)
>drug addiction:
Wouldn't know
>>
>>683062280
Only in America. There's a line from Team America: World Police that exemplifies the retardedness of our country:

> how many times is America going to make the same mistake?

> As many times as it takes.
>>
>>683062108
I'm petty much stay alone and talk a lot less to anyone. I've stated talking to my old friends again after I've been talking to that girl everyday for almost two months. I get depress when she doesn't talk to me, but it always ended up talking to me and it's like a dooze of drug that makes me happy again. I'm afraid that I'll be a control freak if we into a romantic relationship.
Trying to see a threapist soon.
It getting on my nerves that i got two individual presentation next week
>>
>>683054371
> 25
> no
> no
> all the drugs
>>
>>683054371
> 21
> Transgender (not really an illness)
> my dick
> nah
>>
Clinical depression, usual tumblerina shit, schizo
Narcolepsy, asthma, epilepsy
Xan, Valium, Rum
>>
>>683054371
27, queer/gender fluid, maryjane
>>
>>683062878
>tranny
>not really an illness
i think you are missing something.
>>
>>
>>683062982
My dad?
>>
>>683062780

Deep.

The Team America pussies, dicks and assholes explanation of the world blew my fucking mind too
>>
>>683062787
I was the same with a girl, we'd talk a lot - then I fell in love with her, and she fucked me over completely. Basically, don't put all your eggs in one basket anon.
>>
>>683063012
> the good, the bad and the retarded
>>
>>683054371
>>
No
No
No
>>
>>683063012
wtf is this?
>>
>>683054371
>19
>Nobody cared enough to actually get me diagnosed (including myself)
>Leg healed crooked from abuse as a kid and back fucked up from a car wreck last year
>Haven't even bother trying anything, because I know I'm the kind of guy to get addicted right away.
>>
>>683063089
"Talked a lot" for fuck sakes is this r9k
>>
File: jeff-goldblum.jpg (265 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
jeff-goldblum.jpg
265 KB, 1440x900
>21
>ADHD (Only just found out and feel fucking useless now)
>Congenital heart disease also had a TIA (ministroke) last year
>Nope, but I smoke a lot of pot.

BONUS ROUND.

>Pretty sure I'm going to fail my degree
>Never had a job
>Only thing I'm good at is sex but I sometimes jerk myself so much that I have no energy
>Can't drive
>>
>>683063193
my whole family. lota of mental illness here
>>
>>683063244
edgy
>>
>>683062189
>15
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>20
>No
>Born with 3 legs
>No
>>
>>683063260
kek I was just summarising.
>>
>>683063089
That's...really...horrible...not sure how you got her, but at least for mine, she agrees that communication and honestly is the most important thing in any relationship. And yes we did talk about this kind of stuff, but not as in depth as i wanted, still working on that. I hate shallow talks
>>
>>683063012
Third woman in from the left.

Probably would and not even in a 'best of a bad bunch' kinda way. if I saw her on the street I'd take a second look.
>>
Asperger's syndrome
Social phobia (pretty much a byproduct of not knowing how to handle social life)
Alcoholic
on 2C-I right now but I think it got oxidised at this point.
>>
>>683060225
I just think very little of myself. I'm not smart, or funny, or helpful, I'm just a waste of space who nobody should bother caring for.
The only time I'm worth something is when I work.
But I don't like when other people think like that, so I'll tell you that you are always worth something to somebody, and losing you would always hurt someone:
>>
>>683063329
Let me guess, you're the faggot in the back with the green shirt.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1080x1080
Bipolar/ depression/ boarder line personality disorder
Got stabbed so cannot lift anything over 20 pounds
Heavy heroin and cocaine user. K2 also
>>
>>683063393
Your whole pathetic generation is why I shoot heroin
>>
>>683063426
We had deep conversations and the like, I had been there for her but when I really needed her she basically just left. Forced me to work on myself, and not to outsource my self-worth. You should try that too, anon.
>>
File: new headphones.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
new headphones.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>683063510
yea buddy!
>>
>20
>depression
>fucked up knees
>yes(nicotine)

How fucked up am I?
>>
>>683063390
kek
>>
>>683063566
In other words you're a faggot
>>
>>683063483
She's probably got double digit mental illnesses.
>>
>>683063614
HAHAHAHA I FUCKING CALLED IT
>>
>>683063277
How did you "just find out" about it? Did you look at the symptoms and say "oh I have all of those" or were you diagnosed by a qualified professional?
>>
>>683063588
>pathetic generation
>I shoot heroin
this
>>
>>683063727
amazing skills you have, im like 13 years older than in that pic now tho, i just dont take pics of myself, obvious reasons,
>>
File: 1446332398943.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1446332398943.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>683063614
>>683063727
You are /b/ personified
>>
>>683063614
Where is your chin
>>
>>683063734
Diagnosed. My friend who got diagnosed with ADD at 9 suggested I should go and well, fuck.
>>
>>683063498
Well, buddy, you are worth something to somebody.
Maybe not to me, or anybody else in this thread ...but perhaps you have a special lady that cares for you....some kids....hell, maybe a brother or sister, or a good friend. I guarantee...somebody, somewhere out there cares about you. Even if you haven't met them yet.
>>
File: DSCN2606.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2606.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>683063854
ive been told im the epitome of /b/
>>
>>683063987
I hope you're at least from a wealthy family
>>
>>683063602
Ya im working on that too. They said how you are will attract the person similar to you. I did suspect that she might be similar to me in the bad way. This is why im hesitant to continue pursuing the relationship (or i have no idea how to besides asking her out, taking her to a dinner)
>>
>>683063650
3/10 normalfag
>muh knees hurt sometimes
>I smoke and I feel bad sometimes
>>
>>683064087
super broke, but im actually happy, so its all good
>>
>>683064087
this
>>
>>683054371
>>age
>>mental illnesses
Depression, severe OCD
>>physical disabilities
Nothing major. Some pretty severe arthritis.
>>drug addiction: Y/N
Spent 10+ years in the bottle. To the point that if I didn't drink I had vivid, horrifying hallucinogens and lost complete grip on reality
>>
>>683064209
how are you happy?
>>
>>683054371
>15
>ADD
>Masive dick
>Yes
>>
>>683064209
Well at least you're happy, keep that attitude & positive outlook on life.
>>
>>683064297
ive got everything i want, i have a house to live in, i live on my own, i have a car, im healthy, i have hobbies, i enjoy just spending time alone, i have few but good friends, i really could be doing worse!
>>
Getting ready for the replies...

>22
>non diagnosed except maybe anxiety since I got benzos before for sleep, questioned if I had depression but I didn't think so. Might be bipolar

>physical disabilities none I'm a bodybuilder
>drug addictions: was addicted to weed since 16-20 cut that shit out to do better in eng school. Now I'm addicted to Xanax and I take adderal from time to time.
> I find I like Xanax for the medicinal affect I don't binge them rather take small doses... I love the relief. Is definitely have some kind of anxiety disorder from accutane, my dogs death , my best friends death, school engineering. And my gf of 3 years cheated then left me
>>
>>683064297
>implying money = happiness
Maybe it doesn't...and personally, I'd rather cry in a Ferrari....but there's far more to life than money.
>>
>>683063923

And why does this matter so much to you? Literally anybody can get diagnosed with ADHD. There's still a chance you might not have ADHD.

But seriously, why does maybe having ADHD bother you so much? It's not like they said "Well time to pack up your future, you're retarded anon"
>>
>>683064431
Define healthy
>>
>>683063925
I wish I could truly believe that. Thank you though anon, that means a lot.
>>
>>683064434
>Addicted to weed.
>>
>>683064547
im fat, but everything checks out, just got my bloodwork back yesterday, doc was impressed with my cholestoral levels,
>>
>>683064353
>15
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>683063277
>ADHD
>smoke a lot of pot
>no energy
>no job
Top kek

You stupid dope fiend
>>
File: healthy-definition.jpg (27 KB, 560x224) Image search: [Google]
healthy-definition.jpg
27 KB, 560x224
>>683064547
>>
>>683063498
The taxman cares about you.
>>
File: 20160428_67006908.jpg (620 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
20160428_67006908.jpg
620 KB, 640x623
ocd and anxiety disorder
disabled due to above, working on getting better slowly

liver is fucking hurting now a lot because i drank to much TO ANY OTHER BTARDS YOU HAVE TO REDUCE YOUR DRINKING A LOT AND GET OTHER HOBBYS LIKE WALKING BEFORE ITS TO LATE also addicted to weed
>>
I'm sure some comedian already made a "worst" joke post, but this is me:
>32
>extreme shyness, agoraphobia, etc
>fat, low test
>downers

More info:
>live in parents basement, unfinished and very dirty
>parents hate me and are disgusted by me, but they know I can't survive on my own
>jobless, HS dropout, only had a few min wage jobs before and they never last
I don't have any real mental problems, but lots of small health and personality issues, such as:
>stutter, not too bad but always at the most awkward time
>introverted, shut-in, agoraphobe, can't make eye contact, extremely self-conscious, blush at everything
>only leave the house every few months when parents drag me out, always embarrassing
>fat, rolly blubbery fat, not built-fat or husky like most big guys
>face is always red/blushing looking, and I bruise very easily
>gyno and all that comes with it, high pitched voice, tits, no chin, no body hair
>very odd weight distribution, my hips are wide but thighs rub together
>small hands and feet, jiggly arms with no muscle underneath
>penis is 5 inches but very thin, balls are tiny and never fully dropped so they don't hang
>have trouble staying erect due to small girth
>always feel sad when masturbating and even worse after, only do it out of habit and to kill hornyness
>growing list of sick fetishes
>parents stopped trying to encourage or help me years ago
>live like an animal in the basement
>terrible hygiene
>scared and intimidated by everything
>>
>>683064855
Thanks buddy boy
>>
400 a month for inclusive apt, cable, wifi, how can you not live alone,
>>
>>683054371
watch OPs picture and listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa9GkpO7kM
>>
File: tumblr_o64iinPOhK1qz64n4o1_540.gif (121 KB, 504x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o64iinPOhK1qz64n4o1_540.gif
121 KB, 504x540
>>683054371
>18
>Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, possible ADD
>Bulging disks in back, degenerative disk disease, very bad eye sight, weak bones
>Yes:Hydrocodone
>>
>>683063923
I'm this guy;>>683062222

You are not the diagnosis. I use my 'disorder' to explore philosophical questions. My point is this: you are given these sets of tools, somebody will have an other set of tools. The world is unfair, and most people just see this, and give up, not knowing that they have a better shot than most people. You have to find out how you can use your unique set of tools to your advantage
>>
File: loyalty.jpg (115 KB, 592x595) Image search: [Google]
loyalty.jpg
115 KB, 592x595
>>683054371
>21
> Have Waifu
> No physical disabilities
> No drug addiction
My story of my waifu
>>
>>683064520
doesn't matter now days. adhd has its benefits and when its annoying you just take a modafinil.
>>
>>683064520
Because ive realised its in every single thing and thought I have. Last night I tried to go to sleep at 11 because I have an assessment that I haven't prepared for at all because I don't have the concentration...anyway, I wanted to sleep at 11 but instead stayed up till two smoking and imagining I was talking ( talking out loud to myself in my back garden) to my lecturer about how I have ADHD and how it's affected all the work I've ever done. If only I'd been diagnosed early I could've had help (I'm in my third year and all my work is handed in this Thursday). So I was sat outside talking to myself about how severe my adhd is whilst pretending to have a conversation that I know will never happen AND STILL I became distracted from that and couldn't concentrate because I noted that in every seven rows of bricks in my garden wall the pattern changes. I couldn't even fucking focus on a distraction that I had created in my own head how the fuck am I supposed to have a long lasting relationship, or job, or pay my fucking taxes, or do anything? I know that this is just a rambling now but I don't really know how to end it. Everyone I know just thinks I'm lazy but I am really not its just that I can't finish anything fucking hell. I mean it's kind of funny but not for my whole adult life.
>>
>36

>High functioning autism, social anxiety, depression, bipolar, OCD, dyslexia, and my sexuality is so fucked I don't even know what mess of disorders I have in that department.

>Fucked up neck due to an old injury, super skinny and can't gain weight or muscle, physical coordination and sense of balance fucked up because of the autism.

>Never touched alcohol, drugs, or cigs. Don't even use legal OTC drugs. Staying un-medicated is one of my OCD obsessions.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1100x1100
21 - Schizoaffective Disorder - None - Yes
>>
>>683064566
There was a time I didn't believe that statement either....and I gave up, I stopped giving a fuck. About everything, everyone. Even /b/. But shit turned out alright for me. I've got a woman that cares for me more than I could hope to imagine. I make a decent amount of money, doing a job I don't terribly mind. I don't have any degrees, no formal training (other than Killing people, I was in the army for four years) and now I do something extremely mundane, but I make a living, and I've managed to connect with some one, I never even saw it coming. It just happened, entirely out of the blue one day.
Have some faith.
More importantly....live to make you happy, don't live for anyone else. Because at the end of the day....at least you're happy....and the right people will be attracted to you because of that.
>>
>>683065235
I get your argument and I mean I say it to my friend a lot ( recently just left a physiatric ward for trying to kill herself, BPD) but I can never focus on anything long enough to explore it throughly enough.
>>
File: 1457171918684.webm (481 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1457171918684.webm
481 KB, 700x394
>>683054371

> 34
> borderline personality disorder
> epilepsy - partially triggered by the medication I take for the above
> N
>>
File: dat boi.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
I've stolen panties from a grocery store, shat myself while wearing them, then grabbed a glob of shit from the panties and started jerking off with it.

>Multiple times.
>>
depression, anxiety, self-harm when younger
none
nicotine, weed
>>
>22
>Physically perfect; 20/10 vision, perfect hearing, 6'2", god metabolism, above average intelligence
>Feel like something might be fucked up mentally, but not sure. Never tried to get checked out.
I have zero motivation for anything at all. In short, I'm a real lazy fucker averse to actually putting work and effort into things. College dropout, working a shitty restaurant job for years, and who knows when or if it will change. This is despite being born an upper-middle class white male with all the above advantages. I've always told myself that this is just me being a shitty person, and I just need to snap out of it, bear down and do the things I need to do. I've always wanted to change and better myself for basically as long as I lived, but don't have the willpower to actually manifest those desires. Now I wonder if I really am a shitty person or if there is actually something wrong with me. But it very may well be that I'm just a squandered waste of potential.
I do have something that causes me to physically NEED to be moving at all times. Since I do it during literally all my waking hours I normally forget it's even a thing I do until someone points it out. When I stand it manifests itself by swaying side to side. When sitting, rocking back and forth. When laying down, constantly moving my leg. Once it's been brought to my attention I can change it to something else if it is bothering someone, but I can't be still for any period of time. The best I can relate it to is breathing. You don't know you're doing it, until someone brings it to your attention, and then you can control it. But you can't stop. You can hold it for a few seconds but that's it. I've been told that when in bed, I continue to constantly move until the moment I pass out. Trying to be still for more than a few seconds causes extreme anxiety and stress. This is a small thing that doesn't affect my daily life at all, but it does hint that there may be something going on upstairs.
>>
>>683065445
I think you're just thinking way too into this. I can't stay focused for shit, but that's okay because most other people can't. Ever tried meditating? The act of staying focused on one thing and only that 1 thing for even 15 seconds is fucking hard, and buddhists call it monkey mind, and everyone has it; maybe you're just picking up on that?

Plus you gotta consider the fact that you were high for a while. You sound condescending towards yourself, have you ever considered that maybe you're depressed? Sounds like part of you was "relieved" that you were diagnosed with ADHD, because now you can take some of the burden of blame off yourself and shove it into this ADHD corner.
>>
>>683066013
>implying that's not normal
>everyone on /b/ does that, minus the stealing
>>
>>683065741
The thing is I already have the things that should make me happy. I'm married to someone who cares about me so much, I have a job that I love doing.
But when I'm by myself and I look in the mirror I see someone who isn't worth anything, who's just a inconvenience.
I have a spouse and friends and everything a normal person should have, and I still feel like nothing.
>>
>>683066013
You stole them? That's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>683066242
Why do you think you're an inconvenience, or is it just a feeling?
>>
agoraphobia, severe panic disorder, depression, etc..
psoriasis, high blood pressure
benzos, alcohol
>>
>>683066136
Oh yeah I've considered I am depressed. I thought I had bipolar disorder for a large part of my life but was never diagnosed.

You're probably right, I've read about monkey mind. I have tried meditating but holy fuck hahaha.
>>
File: 1448923605373.webm (1 MB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
1448923605373.webm
1 MB, 320x568
>>683057044

>do all trans people have disorders?

Lol, being "trans" is a disorder. Being homosexual is one thing, thinking your a woman in a dude's body is a completely different thing.

<---- Do you think this is normal?
>>
>>683054371
>24
>clinical depression, anxiety, paranoid delusions, body dysmorphic disorder
>circumcised
>recovering alcoholic
>>
>>683066555
also PTSD
>>
>>683066537
>>
>>683066495
And you're right I am relieved I have been diagnosed and that I'm now shoving every action I do, everything I do in to the ADHD corner.
>>
>>683064933
I know that feel. I look better on paper... I have a min-wage part-time job, and I'm skinny.
But I only have the job because I'm so terrified of criticism that working a job that makes me pray for death is the lesser of two evils.
And I'm only skinny because my depression makes me lose my appetite so I don't eat enough. I'm underweight and tired all the time because of my poor diet.

But like you, I live with my parents in a dilapidated room, I have no friends at all, never leave the house except for work, and have crippling shyness and anxiety problems. I have the squeaky faggot voice, which is all fucked up and awkward sounding. I speak only when necessary at work. Everyone there thinks I'm some kind of mysterious badass because I'm a decent actor and can hide my anxiety pretty well. If only they knew how utterly pathetic I am when I get home...

And yeah... the poor hygiene, the sick fetishes, the parents who gave up on me long ago... I know those feels, man.

Wish I could give you some helpful advice but... I'm in the same boat. Seems like some of us just don't belong in this world.
>>
>>683054371
-
hard yakka
-
>>
>>683066419
It's just a feeling. I've always had pretty low self esteem, so I never think highly of myself.
I assume my spouse only married me for the benefits, that my friends only pretend to like me.
And it's all for a reason, so there's the guilt of feeling badly for no reason.
>>
>>683066653

Have you ever considered going to a therapist? The underlying depression is going to cripple you much more than the ADHD diagnosis ever could. It's the only thing that's consistently helped me, more than drugs ever did, regardless if from a doctor or on the street. It's cheap if you have insurance, but even if you don't and it's a tad expensive, it's still worth it. Like another anon said earlier, you're given a certain set of tools that nobody else has; think of therapy as picking up another set of tools that you can use for the rest of your life.
>>
>>683067014
I hope this isn't true.
>>
>>683055341
Actually not troll, literal age...
>>
File: srsly it's true cat crow.jpg (57 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
srsly it's true cat crow.jpg
57 KB, 500x333
>>683062233

>47 years young
>severe tourrettes, bi polar, depressed,
>torn sholder ligament, cant lift my right hand above my chest, ski accident
>errectile disfunction, incontinence
>i do lots and lots of coke, and drink, every night, and smoke pot, and take pain pills, lsd once a month,
>but i found a nice young girl to stick with me, going to try getting married for the 6th time

You should add that you are lightly radioactively contaminated.
>>
all mental illnesses can be cured with physical exercise & purposeful use of cannabinoids
>>
>>683063925
There are people who care about the person I pretend to be in order to please them, but nobody has ever met the real me. And nobody can, because I can't be myself in the presence of others. So yeah... I am truly unloved, even though it doesn't look like it.

...and being loved for your fake smile and fake kindness is even more painful than being hated...
>>
>>683059084
post dick
>>
>>683067019
I think a therapist would be a good idea but I hate talking to people face to face about mental health.
It's that age old thing of if its physical they can see the problem and see it healing. If it's mental they can't see it and they can't see it healing, you have to tell them if you think it is and you're obviously not the best judge on your mental health.
AHHH I don't know man fuck haha.
>>
>>683066242
The things that 'should make you happy' aren't always the things the 'do make you happy'.
Live for yourself. Not for who you were 'raised to be'. Not who your parents told you you should be. Not who society tells you you should be.
Monogomy doesn't work for you. The 'perfect' two and half child suburban family doesnt work for you.
So go find what does. Find a hobby. Play sports with friends. Go to gym, workout, get fit. Fuck, take cock in the ass for all I care.
Happiness comes from within. So do what you want, when you want, and I ou will feel that you're living a full life....even if it doesn't go along with what you 'should do'.
>>
>>683067345
Holy shit anon why would you put my thoughts into words and hurt me like that
>>
>>683067232
If that were true, then why am I still autistic?
>>
>>683064933
Why don't you make it your life mission to get fit? Use your self-hatred to fuel your gains like everyone on /fit/ does. Sounds like you're at rock bottom, so anywhere is going to be better than where you are right now.
>>
>>683067345
There are no truer words.
>>
>>683054371
being a retard failing out of college cuz drugs
heart probs, deviated septum, rheumaticfevor/heart
molly lsd weed, and actually addicted to weed and xan
>>
File: 1917171771.jpg (24 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
1917171771.jpg
24 KB, 351x419
>>683067142
Why?
>>
>>683067580
>Use your self-hatred to fuel your gains like everyone on /fit/ does
this
>>
>>683067459
At least you know you're not alone out there.
>>
>>683067404
It's not really a matter of what should make me happy, I've always embraced just what does.
My spouse is the closest person to my heart, I need them in my life to feel even remotely capable of anything.
Monogamy is fine with me, I don't want anyone else to come remotely close to me.
I'm trying to explore hobbies, I've lost 25lbs and that's starting to make me feel batter about myself,
I know you're supposed to create your own happiness, but it's hard when you feel like you don't really matter.
>>
File: noodles.png (374 KB, 379x506) Image search: [Google]
noodles.png
374 KB, 379x506
>>683054371
I can't upload a certain picture.
What is this ? It says upload failed
Here is a screenshot of the picture
>>
>>683067566
push yourself more, avoid injury
>>
>>683067653
it must have purpose, live with purpose or you're not truely living
>>
>>683067383
That's why it's common for therapists to ask for a thought journal. Kind of like freewriting, you just write down everything you're feeling at a particular moment. What kind of thoughts that are going through your head; trying to get out as much raw data that you can. Then they'll usually read over it and help you work through difficult thoughts, try to find out why you're having these thoughts, offer strategies to help alleviate symptoms, etc. This is most common with cognitive-behavioral therapy. I think most therapists approach newcomers with the notion that they won't be as honest with themselves as they'd like, so they'll have to work through that. They can't do the work for you though; it's up to you to follow through.
>>
>>683067722
You're a paedophile?
>>
and positive self talk, you think of yourself as autistic? lol

>living in this day and age and not having an accute understanding of historism, irony, sarcasm, the arts
>using psychological instutionalised terms yet not having a fundamental basis and foundational understanding in philosophy
>>
>>683067345
Who fucking cares if people hate you, if you're happy, doing what you want, saying what you want, when you want?
I was like you, once, and I stopped giving a fuck what others thought. I started living for me. I started getting drunk when I wanted to get drunk. I started hurting people when I wanted to hurt people.
Yeah....people hated me. Alot of people. But I don't give a fuck, because I do what I want, and I'm happy for that very reason. If people don't like that....no ones forcing them to stay around. If people do like that...they will. I live for me, and I'm perfectly content with my life.
Is it perfect? No.
Do i make a billion dollars a year? No.
Am I a nice person with lots of friends? Not even close.
But I live for me, and I'm okay with me. I'm entirely fine being who I am.
Who you want to be, is who you need to become...and you can be whoever you want. It may take some work...some getting used to. It may take some time before you find the right person to put up with that....but they will come.
Make yourself happy. And then worry about everyone, and everything else. It will all fall into place.
>>
historicism
>>
>>683067885
No
I'm a professional tailer and I wanted to ask guys what kind of fabric this is, and it failed to upload the picture until I made a screenshot. And I wondered how is that possible to not be able to upload a picture.
Also people see what they wnt to see. I chiefly see here a girl and beautiful dress, why would you ask ?
>>
>>683054371
Adhd/add mixform
None
None, but I take sometimes
>>
>>683067879
I think you're right, I can't talk anymore as I have to go an do a uni assessment now, however I am going to talk to my tutor and then try to arrange meeting a therapist after this week is up. I just hope I fucking remember haha.

Whoever you are and wherever you are thank you for talking to me you've actually calmed me down a lot. You are the best anon I have spoken to.
>>
>>683067793
Drastically improving your life through harnessing how much you loathe catching yourself in the mirror is far preferable to sitting around looking for some nebulous "purpose". life.
>>
>>683068327
No problem, and I actually have to do a final tomorrow too, haha.
>>
>>683067580
I'm not that guy but...
Obviously you've never truly hated yourself before. Self hatred can't fuel anything except the desire to sit absolutely still and remain as close to dead as you can get while still stuck here in life.

To get better, you have to find something to love, even if it's gay as fuck. You have to find something you give enough shits about that you'll lift your body, which feels like it weighs 100 tons, out of that chair in order to go do that thing.

For me it's nature. I go for a walk in the woods every weekend so I can be one with the trees for a while. Faggoty as hell, but it's less faggoty than playing minecraft all day.
>>
>>683055516
4 inches kek
>>
>26
>below 100 iq, depression, schizoid personality disorder, described by parents as sick in the head.
>hypospadias (meaning fucked up dick)
>alcohol/tobacco
>>
>>683068355
not sure how that last "life." part got there. ignore that
>>
>>683068355
my standards of beauty are very much internally driven, filled potential, things coming together
>>
>>683054371
>18
>Antisocial personality disorder, chronic depression
>N/A
>Yep, physical and mental addiction and I can't quit, It's the only way can feel happy anymore.
>>
also if not physical exercise and cannabis, relationship with another fixes the rest.

the rest is anticondusive
>>
>>683068615
Uhh, abusive dad, no friends (they died), no family, but I'm stoned most of the time for things to bother me.
>>
>>683066537
I was talking about the disorders other than that one lol
>>
>>683066969
joining the joining
>>
>>683068395
>Self hatred can't fuel anything except the desire to sit absolutely still and remain as close to dead as you can get while still stuck here in life.
Shit dude, I've come really close to self harming a few times and suicide was constantly on my mind ages 12-19, but I've never been in that deep. And now I'm pretty sure I have a good friend who is. Anon, I'm going to ask him if that's how he feels. Thanks.
>>
>>683067704
Well...first of all, congrats on the weight loss. And second...
you've got a spouse? You think you don't matter to them? You do. If you didn't.....they wouldnt be your spouse.
You think you don't matter on this board? You do. I responded to you. And I have no idea who you are. I'm sure countless newfags aren't responding, but they're in the same boat as you...and you speaking out, made a difference. Hell....you stating how your life is poor, makes a difference to me.
And I don't mean this in a bad way...but it made me look at my life, and realize I really don't have it all that bad.
Not because I'm better off than you...but because of the very fact that we're so much alike. Really...think about it. You have the ability to be who you want to be. You get to use the internet, to communicate with people across the globe. I assume, that this means you also get to live a life where you get to eat every day, and have clean clothes , with a roof over your head.
Appreciate the small things. They're huge...even if they don't seem that way. I've visited places that don't have clean drinking water. Places that women can't legally drive. Places that people can't eat every day, places that people can't afford basic living. Places that people that build mud huts to live in on a dirt floor.
If you have kids, sure, they won't make you feel like you matter, because they don't understand the importance of all that, they won't appreciate it....nor do a vast majority of people in their adulthood. But you do matter. To every single person in your life. Even if it goes unsaid.
>>
>"18"
>apathy
>none
>none
>>
>>683069242
Apathy isn't a mental illness, it's usually a symptom of one.
>>
>>683054371
>25
>undiagnosed, but fair chance I'm manic depressive and anorexic
>none, though being very underweight I'm not the most able bodied person
>just weed. It stops me from self harming. Probably would have killed myself at 23 if I didn't smoke weed.
>>
>>683054371
schizoid/schizotypal personality
smoker of brown and green.
>>
>>683069336
tell me about the self harm
>>
>18
>at least 5 doctors fighting over a psych dx
>fried prefrontal cortex, hereditary
>maybe pituitary gland lesion
>migraines, burn through rizatriptan like lithium burns in water
>deaf
>used to smoke a pack a day, switched to vaping bc poorfag
>pot or codeine when I can afford it
>live alone, no parents
>stayed in school but that's about all I have going for me
>>
>>683057832
for me i actually love weed, but im not sure if that is an addiction.
>>
>>683054371
>29
>severe depression
>None
>Alcoholic
>>
>>683054371
>age
>mental illnesses
I occasionally browse /b/
>physical disabilities
none. Maybe a little stiffer and weaker than 30 years ago. And reading glasses.
>drug addiction: Y/N
N
>>
>>683069299
true but i don't know what is wrong with me and it's the only thing i have.
>>
>>683069444
not much to tell. I used to cut myself to deal with anxiety. About three years ago it was getting pretty bad (left arm still looks pretty messed up), and I realised I never cut when I'm stoned, so I decided to make sure I always had weed.

I still have the same problems though.
>>
>"18"
>anti social personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, machiavellianist
> none
> yes, heroin.
>>
>>683069704
Break out of your daily routine. Do things you haven't done. Switch up your morning routine before work. Go out on a Friday night. Or, stay in instead of going out. Either way....switch things up. Find a hobby...something new to you. Break up the boring, regular routine you have. Go learn something, like a skill, or read a book, or do something productive like build something.
It doesn't matter....just do something you've never done. Spice your life up a bit.
>>
>>683069902
>>683069242
>"18"
get out
>>
>>683054371
>data mining
>stupid data mining
>needless data mining
>police data mining
>275 replies and 30 images omitted.
God I hate you people.
>>
>>683069739
Does it actually make you feel like a real person? Like the adrenaline of purposefully hurting yourself? I used to fantasize about it a lot.
>>
>>683054371
that chick has a lazy eye
>>
>>683070136
The best analogy I have is when I'm having an anxiety attack it feels like drowning, and cutting feels like being able to breath.

But it loses it's effectiveness after a while.
>>
>>683070032
Welcome to /b/, you must be new here.
>>
>>683070423
An anon in a thread recently compared it to wanting to flay yourself.
>>
>18
>none
>none
>no drug addiction
guess i'm okay
>>
>>683070696
>most fucked up person here
>>
>>683070696
Jesus, what's wrong with you dude.
>>
>>683057209
350lbs and ur excuse for not having sex is because people annoy you? :^) - cheheheky
>>
>34
>Depression, Eating disorder
>Amphutated right feet
>Heroine, alcohol
>>
>>683071105
You had more than one right foot?
>>
>>683071151
You don't?
>>
>>683071304
Touché.
>>
>25
>PTSD with panic attacks
>Shrapnel in leg makes me hobble
>tobacco
>>
>19
>None on paper
>Right leg is 1cm shorter
>manlet/170cm or 5'7"
>small Dick
>lives with parents
>(drug) addiction: Tabacco, exercising & weed
>>
File: Fucking filthy.jpg (10 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
Fucking filthy.jpg
10 KB, 190x153
>>683061643
>>683069902
Self diagnosed edgy faggots. You're not a sociopath cause you browse /b/.
>>
>>683070550
I'm not so sure I can relate to that.

For me I think the shock of cutting pulls my head into the present. It feels like waking up from a bad dream.
>>
>>683072110
What's the likelihood that maybe, just maybe, two people actually are diagnosed sociopaths?
>>
>>683072110
>cause you browse /b/
is it summer already?
>>
>>683072410
kek
>>
>>683072410
Faggots like them are capable of browsing instead of lurking that's how gay they are.
>>
>22
>Virgin
>Failed Highschool so had to do a summer course to get into Uni. Failed half the subjects in first and second year, so if i pass all 7 courses this year and next year, i would get my degree that took 5 years, when it could've been done with 3 years full time study.
>depression
>>
File: summer is comming.jpg (39 KB, 487x451) Image search: [Google]
summer is comming.jpg
39 KB, 487x451
>>683072110
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.