Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Question /b/, >be me at work today >attractive younger

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 89222.jpg (122 KB, 768x1154) Image search: [Google]
89222.jpg
122 KB, 768x1154
Question /b/,

>be me at work today
>attractive younger femanon colleague and me start the flirty banter again
>she's only been with us for a few months now but there was something from day one and we've been doing it since day one
>however, since she only just had a new boyfriend I never thought more of it then just fun and games (would though)
>but then, today, she suddenly grabs my ass
>and she wasn't trying to cop a feel either, she really got in there and looked me straight in the eyes while doing it
>I flinched and immediately jumped back
>I told her she had taken things to far because I knew she had a boyfriend and that if she really wanted me like that she'd better break up with him first

Does this mean I'm gay now /b/?

>pic not related
>>
no, your just better than most at life
>>
Super faggot for sure... kys
>>
>>682972487
more willpower than I, bro. but it does make you a fag, yes.
>>
File: 2015-10-21 21.47.21.jpg (106 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-21 21.47.21.jpg
106 KB, 620x413
>>682972858
You're gay also, you should fuck op..
>>
File: wong.jpg (39 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
wong.jpg
39 KB, 400x420
>>682972487
>pic related OP
>>
>>682972858
this
you're a real alpha
faggtot pussy ass nigga wouldve begged for her soft pussy
you were like bitch get your shit straight first
if a bitch ain't got a plan, she jus a hoe
>>
>>682972487
No. That means you're a good person. We need more people like you.
>>
you kinda did the right thing but not really, if a girl wants to cheat she'll cheat no matter what so might aswell be with you, only situation you wouldn't want to cheat in is if its your friends girl or if it would cause too much drama
>>
>>682972487
You did the right thing faggot
>>
>>682973233
>>682972943
>>682973040
>>682973097
>>682973016
fucking cucks

op you are good it is very respectable for you to do that because cheating is wrong.
>>
>>682973368
you cant buy integrity faggot
something you be lackin
>>
>>682973233
Hah, what do you know about being an alpha faggot? An alpha would have fucked her then scooped up her bf & banged him too. Learn or gtfo.
>>
>>682972487
It means you're a respectable person. But you did say so to essentially a free fuck, so you're kinda a faggot too.
Just do whatever feels right for you dude. Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>682973553
Dont like to this cuck, he is a virgin bronie faggot
>>
>>682973689
lmao kid
alpha doesnt mean faggot
>>
File: 1442009376236.jpg (54 KB, 490x298) Image search: [Google]
1442009376236.jpg
54 KB, 490x298
>>682973553
Back to tumbler cunt.
>>
>>682972487
Sue her for sexually harrasing you

>does that mean im a fag

yeah, but only because you visit 4chan

This >>682972858
>>
>>682972487
Good Job, OP.
>>
>>682972487
It means she is going to go fuck someone else. You have no idea what their setup is, could be open relationship, and you could of had a great fuck buddy.
>>
>>682973943
Alphas don't fuck the boyfriend for pleasure, alphas do it to assert dominance.. please kys
>>
>>682973943
A real alpha doesn't care if it's a guy or a girl. It's about asserting dominance and nothing is more dominating then fucking a dude in the ass. Spartans fucked their man and woman slaves all the time and everyone knows they are the original alpha males.
>>
>>682972487
natural reaction to a coworker worker for such employers
>>
>>682972487
No.

Because getting your meat where you make your bread is a bad idea.

Too many politically correct managers out there.
If things go south and they will...shit hits the fan.

I speak from experience.
>Cute co-worker wants the D
>Single and free; she is married and he is a cuck
>tell her nope. Close it with cuck boy first then we can talk
>She moves on to next guy; beaner working down the hall
>3 months later turns out cuck boy isn't so cuck
>Divorce ensues
>She is free now
>But beaner now wants that pussy.
>She free and single; no beaner food here
>Beaner goes ape shit at work
>I sit by and watch the show as I pound on a ex-coworker from a previous job (no attachment just great sex and no complications)
>Beaner gets fired months later for sleeping on the job
>I moved on
>3 years later
>almost same scenario
>Avoidance alerted; Also was fucking another ex-coworker from that previous job.

I love my life.
>>
>>682972858
This
>>
>>682974787
I agree, office romances always end in disaster. You might not give a fuck afterwards, but that's because you're a man. Having to work together with a woman you used to date or sleep with is a fucking disaster.
>>
>>682974387
This man gets it. Kids go back to tumbler or reddit, you're not welcome here.
>>
if she did this to you and has a boyfriend she would have done the same thing to some other guy down the road. Fuck that bitch
>>
>>682974787
Just to expand on this

When you are single you have the world at your fingertips.
By single I mean no gf either. You can have a regular fuck buddy(or 3) but she doesn't live with you.
I still don't know why men marry. It makes no sense.
There is no benefit unless you want to make a family.

>3 fuck buddies was my limit.
>I had weekly regular hook-ups on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
>Only one knew about the others
>I always used a condom. (I can't stress this enough)
>Because they we casual I could call a "date" off if I had better things to do.
>>
>>682972487
You're not gay, just stupid. She was opening negotiations and you asked her to make a hard decision on the spot. You could have handled it MUCH better.

And remember, if she doesn't have an exclusive relationship with the bf, it isn't cheating.
>>
>>682972858
True - you think a genuine Alpha-class male would be any fucking woman's side-dick?
A woman who fucks on the side is either a whore, or uses sex and trust as a weapon against her man - and no genuine Alpha would lower himself to fuck either of that type of nasty ass hoe, because why should he? He's a fucking Alpha.

I should stress, I ain't talking about me here - I am and have been side-dick for a lot of whores and bitches. I'm actually a bit of a cunt, now I think about it - but you, OP? You're alright.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.