Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Can someone please explain to me why people...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 45
File: liar.jpg (77 KB, 622x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liar.jpg
77 KB, 622x466
Can someone please explain to me why people are voting for this person?

Are they aware of the FBI investigation?

Are they aware that she won't release the transcripts of her speeches?

Every time I post in a thread asking some Hillary supporter these questions they never respond. Why is that?

How the fuck is she getting votes?
>>
Cuz she paid Trump to run in order to scare everyone into voting for her
>>
Are you aware of the alternative?

If the fbi was after her shed be done. shes good whatever i sure as ballld aint putting trump, if that dude wins next election im going kanye all the way
>>
SJW that s how
>>
>>682967673

This is a meme. Provide some kind of source if you can.

>>682967792

Yes I am aware of the alternative. I'd rather vote for that than someone who is literally blatantly lying, pandering, and deceiving the American people.

>>682967818

How can they be so blind?
>>
I have no idea why anyone would vote for Hillary.

Her email server contained secret information and was hacked by someone in Romania. If fact, the Romanian hacker said there were a number of other hackers from around the world snooping in her email server.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 960x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 960x518
>>682967472
Isn't it obvious? She's a women...
Woman will vote her because she'll be the first "feminist women" as president.
>>
>>682968329

It is obvious actually.

I have watched numerous debates where she has literally answered a question with something along the lines of:

"well I'd be the first female president"

to which she'd receive uproarious applause. Why is that? Why do people care if she's the first female president? How does being a woman equate to leadership of the US?

These are questions I ask and they 100% go unanswered.
>>
>>682968329
This shit is true

>>682967472
I don't know why anyone would vote for her. You want leftist policies and a more economically stable state? Vote Sanders.

You want cuts on foreign spending, conservative policies and tighter border controls? Vote Trump.

Just make your mind up, and don't vote for a moderate liberal like Clinton who can't even make up her own.
>>
>>682967472
Aren't your two chambers still legally insider trading?

Aren't you still mostly electing corporate representatives (with more than one mechanism in place so that it happens)?

Guess what, you'll only get Hillaries and Trumps. Either the corporation's friends and representatives, or their CEO.
>>
Bump

Seriously how can someone vote for a candidate who when called to release the transcripts of certain nefarious speeches simply says "no I won't release them".

How do people just ignore that and pretend it's a nonissue?
>>
>>682969078

Make a point please. Clear and concise.
>>
>>682968149

"Lair" is the go-to Republican accusation when they've got nothing on you. And they've got nothing, so...
>>
>>682969324
Was this too hard?

You're almost only electing whoever is favored by corporations (based on their guessed merit to these corporations). Congress, senate, president.

The people speak almost exactly the same way as the big campaigns do.
>>
>>682967472
because shes a woman and people think of equality over quality
>>
I want her back in the whitehouse because it means that Bill will again have access to interns.

>putting up with her as a wife he deserves a good fuck and suck now and again.
>>
>>682967472
Because at least she's better than fucking Bernie.
>>
File: bl.jpg (115 KB, 998x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bl.jpg
115 KB, 998x698
Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.
>>
File: punishedwebb..jpg (70 KB, 1050x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
punishedwebb..jpg
70 KB, 1050x549
>>682967472
i want Jim webb to be president.
>>
>>682967472
No one is really voting for her. She's got a 2 million dollar SuperPAC running rampant on the chans and reddit to play down all of her faults.

It isn't working, /pol/ is bigger than the PAC I think.
>>
For literally the same reason they voted for Obama
>>
Hillary for prison
>>
>>682967472
I'm writing in Monica Lewinsky
>>
File: I AM FUCKING MAD.gif (153 KB, 600x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I AM FUCKING MAD.gif
153 KB, 600x960
>>682969773
what the fuck are you talking about, cuntshit? She is LITERALLY lying in your face of your people, >>>LITERALLY<<< HELLO DO YOU UNDERSTAND SHE IS FUCKING LYING IN FRONT OF YALL AND THERE IS PROOF OUT THERE ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND YOU FUCKING NIGGER=!?!!!!!!!!!!????!?!

We got plenty of sheit against her goto hell nigger then eat a dick n suck on dat shit bitch
>>
>>682967472
Still better character than cunt Trump
>>
>>682972848
nah
>>
>>682969773

>transcripts
>FBI investigation

Somehow that's nothing? See, this is exactly the kind of response you get from Hillary supporters when questioned about these things.

They literally have no answer.

>>682970075

>Was this too hard?

I guess. Primarily because it was vague and you didn't make any kind of tangible point.

>You're almost only electing whoever is favored by corporations (based on their guessed merit to these corporations).

Why do you say this? What corporations? How do they have control over Hillary/Trump?

>The people speak almost exactly the same way as the big campaigns do.

Elaborate please. This statement, standing alone, quite literally has no meaning.
>>
I voted for her because I want my kind to stay in power.
>>
For me, it's mostly the poor foreign policy that Trump has going right now. I would have preferred Christie, Kasich as a strong second preference. Then Clinton and Sanders third. But, well, here we are.
>>
>>682974304
His foreign policy is only poor for foreigners. If this upsets you, you legally should not be able to vote in America.
>>
>>682974304

>For me, it's mostly the poor foreign policy that Trump has going right now.

What is your problem with his foreign policy?

Honestly I would've voted Kasich if I had the opportunity. Now I'm unsure.

I wouldn't vote Bernie simply because he wants to ban fracking, eliminate nuclear power, and tax carbon. I don't believe this is feasible.
>>
>>682975057
Why not? I consider national security very tightly tied to international peace and cooperation. Additionally, many of the things he's proposed would be bad for America as well. The "America First" policy set greatly underestimates the importance of international cooperation and how beneficial it is to us.
>>
OP here.

Stop turning this into a Trump thread.

There are plenty of those already.
>>
>>682967472
How can she even run for president if she is being investigated by the FBI is a better question.
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 750x1334
>>682975518
My apologies, I'm on mobile and walking home from work. But I've got a snippet here from you in the screenshot that is just an example. It's really the contradictions that many people have pointed out that get me. I can at least plausibly consider some of the non-interventionist policies reasonable, but then there's plenty about trade and, especially the military, that makes little rational sense.
>>
>>682973769
No answer yet.
>>
>>682967472
people aren't voting for her. just look at her rallies compared to sanders or trump. when your party runs the elections in many states they're pretty easy to rig
>>
Because she isn't Trump and has a vag. At least that's what all the democrats I personally know have said
>>
MUH FEMINISM
MUH GENETICS
MUH SOJGYNY
>>
>>682967472
MUH VAGINA
>>
>>682971369
Martin Luther King would roll in his grave if he caught wind of either of these idiots running for president.
>>
File: mno7anj[2].png (174 KB, 636x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mno7anj[2].png
174 KB, 636x632
>>682976166
Maybe because Trump is fucking awesome?
>>
File: 1462136818470.jpg (56 KB, 486x486) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462136818470.jpg
56 KB, 486x486
One I may be the only hill supporter on this god forsaken site. But here let me tell you why I support here.
1. I like Bernie's policies more but the reason I support her over him is that she is the moderate and therefore her policies are more likely to get passed.
2. The investigation is 90% political. There have been 2 very similar cases in the last 8 years of holding classified documents in an improper way and in both they received a demotion from their current job and a slap on the wrist. It would be a different story if the information was leaked or stolen but there has yet to be any evidence of that. (plus the person in charge of pressing charges is her bro the nigger in charge).
3. 80% of all polticians get paid large amount of money to make speeches. This is how a majority make a living once they are out of office. So what if in the speeches she is pandering to the wall street people. Look at a leaked speech from mitt last election where is shits on the poor and that really hurt him so I understand not doing so now.
4. The only person I considered voting for on the republican ticket was Kasich for the same reason I support Hillary because if we had more moderates in government shit might get done.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>682967472
lol
>>
>>682971369
Oh and rosa parks was a fake.
http://www.newsweek.com/rosa-parks-there-was-claudette-colvin-76163

You sure know your history huh?
>>
>>682976226

This is interesting and I'd like to ask for sources on both of his statements. Specifically what he said and when he said it to be precise.

Again thought, I want this to be a Hillary thread not a Trump thread.

>>682976278

I don't think there will be one to be quite honest and because of that this is the only time I've ever thought about putting on a tin foil hat.
>>
>>682976315
So you have to go to a rally to vote now?
>>
>>682976525
MUH CLASSISM
STOP OPPRESSING HILLARY SHE DAMN FINE WOMAN DOIN' STUFF FOR DA COMMUNITIEZ
>>
>>682971858
Every female celeb is voting for her according to their social media pages.
>>
>>682967472
The other choice is worse

Think about what that says about Donald trump
>>
>>682976226
>>682975518
I'll add this:
Trump said that “we’re getting out of the nation-building business and instead focusing on creating stability in the world.” He warned that leaders who have sought to bring democracy to countries uninterested in it have only plunged into chaos.

That's a reasonable statement. We're awful at nation-building. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Chile... We're bad at it. Foreign aid and trade is a good way to go about it, since it puts pressure on the troublesome government to get their act together. Sometimes military intervention is good (hey there Syria) as a human rights issue, but in general we shouldn't be building the government ourselves. Look at Iraq this past week. Yet, There's just too much else in his policy outlines to put my weight behind him.
>>
>>682976829
Hollywood is such an oppressive place for women. They're so poor there and can't get ahead at all.
>>
>>682967472

#AnyoneButTrump
>>
Because the people voting for her don't care what she says. They don't have the attention span or critical thinking skills to actually assess what's going on. Hillary knows this of course. She's a master of manipulation. She's taken vocal, oratory, and body language classes to perfect her image. The image is simply "The One Woman Who Overcame Adversity". Because she has nothing to actually say or contribute, her words actually have no substance or meaning, and so this leads to her inevitable dodging and ducking questions, creating straw men to attack, and other fallacious means to avoid actually answering anything. When she does give an actual answer (because she actually believes it or because she believes thats what the people want to hear, usually the latter), she later has to change that opinion to correct for the majority opinion.

So essentially she's like a walking talking Reddit post of cat eating ice cream with a title like "MeeeWOW" that makes it to the front page and then some people criticize why the cat is eating something unhealthy and the title gets changed to "Animal Abuse: It Needs to Stop"...sprinkle a few pithy remarks and puns...collect upvotes.
>>
>>682976717
That was a Washington Post article, I also saw it in NYT and a few other places, but the article I chose just had those statements all together in one paragraph. You could also feasibly go back to the speech itself, I think.
>>
I'm waiting for Trump-Winfrey to blow the celebs and black votes out of the water.
>>
>>682976525
The other cases of improper handling of emails involved improper log ins etc. They didn't have a private email server set up in their private residence. The FBI is objectively investigating her, because she paid people to intentionally set up that server in her private residence to hide info from gov watchdogs, inspector general, and archives. Typical Clinton move.
>>
9 years ago you elected a man to be your president because of his skin color,
4 years ago you did the same mistake.

now you're about to choose someone because that person doesn't have a penis.

I'm sorry, USA, you're such a cuck of a country
>>
>>682967472
This bitch is so fake. What is the appeal other than that she's a democrat (this appeals to that demographic obviously, heh)? Donald Trump is an idiot, but at least he's not so obviously fake.
>>
File: trigglypuff.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>682967472
Pic related: Average Hillary voter.

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE

OMG FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME
GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS WEBSITE
>>
>>682977418
>Living outside of the US and claiming we are willfully doing so.
No man besides a college gender studies taking male feminist beta or some blind nigger is voting for her.
But it's not really about who we vote for. It's all about what the govt decides to do.
>>
>>682977418
We just elected a pretty boy up here in Canada.

That's how politics work - the words are meaningless, its the physical person that matters.

There was a famous debate between JFK and Nixon that was broadcast on radio and TV. Nixon didn't want to wear make-up because he thought it was too feminine, JFK slathered the shit on. After the debate 90%+ of people that listened to the radio broadcast liked Nixon, and 90%+ of people that watched the TV broadcast wanted JFK.
>>
>>682977418
I think 2008 we definitely did, though tbh he and McCain would have both been great presidents. Romney though? That was a no-brainer, he lost in a landslide. Romney was far from the strongest potential candidate the GOP could have put forth that year.
>>
>>682977120
Why do people shit on someone for having their opinion be the majority opinion. Isn't that what the politician suppose to do. Support a majority of their constituents. Fuck I would love it if my Representative had like an online vote for every bill that decided how he/she would vote. (people would have to register with there address and some shit to make sure fuckers on this site couldn't fuck with the voting) but let the people fucking speak.
>>
>>682967472
Probably because they're both non-issues.

The FBI has recovered the emails and haven't found anything of any remote importance, they're just boring personal correspondence. As for the speeches, yeah she hasn't released the transcripts because like every other politician, she was in that room sucking corporate dick. Are you surprised? They even had video footage of golden boy Romney in the act during the last campaign.

Apart from Trump and Bernie (the two most delusional assholes since Obama in terms of what they think they can accomplish), everyone who has run for this office has gotten on their knees and said what they had to say to finance their campaign. If my choices are an egomaniac 'businessman' who will say vritually anything for votes but is too incompetent to succeed at the one thing he boasts about, or a somewhat level headed candidate who will at least continue pushing the country back in the right direction, I'll stick with the latter.
>>
>>682967472
Because she's the status quo, people don't like change.
>>
>>682967472
>hillary
>/b

Pick one. No one here supports hillary
>>
>>682978046
The country was designed to have elected representatives because they should, in many cases, follow the will of the constituents, but our representatives are also tasked with making choices even when they're unpopular. We the people aren't going to be informed or correct on every issue, so our representative is supposed to make unpopular choices sometimes to reflect the right choice, not just the popular choice.
>>
>>682977418

Less than 8 years ago.

And Americans don't have a problem with having a women win the presidency, just not this flip flopping disgrace.
>>
>>682978454
Is no choice the right choice? fuck... just pass some fucking laws.
>>
Politician lying? That's a first!
>>
>>682967472

I'm not even american but I bet it's for the same reason people will vote for Trump, to not vote on the other guy
>>
>>682978046
>Isn't that what the politician suppose to do.

No. Not even slightly.

You realize politics is not just democrat/republican right? Not just president/mayor/whatever?

We're all politicians in our everyday lives. Flip flopping our opinions to conform with what we perceive to be the most broadly accepted point of view is meaningless. We might as well put a robot in charge. Why even question majority opinion? Especially when that opinion is literally 55/45 split most of the time.

Your problem is you're part of the degenerate 'doer' mentality. You have no function to society beyond just doing what you're told. You probably work retail or some shit job where you just do the same thing over and over until one day it will be automated.

So do us thinkers a favour, don't vote.
>>
>>682978714
Trust me, I hear you on that. Sometimes the system doesn't work because, like right now, we have such partisan policy that it's overriding all the good that should come from our system. We were never supposed to have a duopoly in our parties because look what happens.

I hesitate to make comparisons to other nations but in other countries with multiple (if marginal) parties, plenty seems to get done via coalition building rather than just voting the party line.
>>
>>682968149

source
>>
>>682978442
l do obv.
And I represent for the white chan.
>>
>>682979100
>us thinkers
Tips fedora
>>
>>682967472
Don't forget that she's a huge cuck
>>
>>682967472
A sitting Secretary of State sending State dept. shit to her assistants ain't exactly Snowden, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
This is what happens when you let women run they world they put idiots in power fuck over the system and the fall of an empire happens.
>>
File: 23235.jpg (77 KB, 500x692) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23235.jpg
77 KB, 500x692
>>
>>682979001
>I'm not even american
so mind your buisness
>>
I think she's cute. Plus she's pretty dykey so she can step up to Putin instead of Sanders who'd just grovel and apologize.
>>
>>682967472
Our country is fucked either way, at least trump is going to do it immediately instead of the oppressively progressive slow decline under hillary.
>>
>>682967472
She has contradicted herself many times and has changed social/political standpoints in almost every controversial area. She is a liar in my opinion
>>
>>682967472
what the fuck do you retards think is on those transcripts?
you morons are grasping at straws.
>>
>>682967472
Since it's down to her or Trump, I'm packed and ready to move to Canada next month. Fuck this gay country.
>>
>>682969116
it's 100% a non issue.
nefarious speeches? nigga plz.
>>
File: img_1954.jpg (55 KB, 671x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_1954.jpg
55 KB, 671x1023
>>
>>682971993
Clinton is black?
>>
>>682967472
Stupid bitches vote for her because she doesn't -look- like a Rich White Male, even though s/he is.
>>
File: 488444859.jpg (109 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
488444859.jpg
109 KB, 1100x732
>>682980134
>implying you'll be safe from the nuclear fallout
>>
>>682967472
Why does no one talk about the fact the Clintons and Trump have been good pals since Bill was in office and probably before that? They are for the exact same causes. It was common knowledge in the 90's
>>
>>682979880
It's exactly what everyone thinks would be on the transcripts. Basically just motivational speaking, according to people at the speeches. She wasn't excessively vindictive of "Wall Street" like ignorant old Bernie. It would be easy for Bernie to rally people against Hillary if the transcripts were released since his whole campaign is based around blaming the wealthy for all of our country's problems.
>>
File: 1462467097495.jpg (32 KB, 480x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462467097495.jpg
32 KB, 480x478
>>
>>682980555
Trump was a big builder in NYC, she was a sitting Senator. Everyone knows if you wanna get shit done in NYC you gotta grease the "right" palms. Hers was just one of many and Trump knows the game. Doesn't mean he liked the bitch, just had to play the game and look like he did.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 992x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 992x558
>>682980936
Get ready for more examples of trump screwing people over as the general election moves on.
>>
>>682980886
what a bitch, I can't believe she won't help bernie beat her!
>>
>>682968174

You're an idiot. Guccifer guessed the secret question of one of her aides AOL accounts. He released all the emails he had access too, and not one of Clintons have been released.

He's not a hacker, he's just like the idiot on /b/ who managed to hack Sarah Palins email. Anything he says doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 960x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 960x642
>>
File: 345636.png (29 KB, 341x249) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
345636.png
29 KB, 341x249
>>682981306
>>
>>682976938
Do you actually believe military intervention is a good thing or even humanitarian? A democratically elected government was overthrown so the Saudis could build a pipeline. The us is training jihadiis in an attempt to oust Assad and this proxy war with Russia is a disgrace and the definition of anti-humanitarian. Btw, the us ok'd the use of the chemical weapons, and this can be ties to Hillary/benghazi. Do some research.
>>
>>682981687
I'm the guy he responded to.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmrQoueIntQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: ChWGIajWwAAhMgR.jpg (74 KB, 600x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChWGIajWwAAhMgR.jpg
74 KB, 600x596
>>682967472
>How the fuck is she getting votes?
neolibs and old people.
literally everone else wants to see her fail because she is horrible.
>>
ok OP was gone for a sec so need to catch up

>>682976525

>2. The investigation is 90% political
Correct but when someone claims to be an honest politician this sort of thing directly calls that into question does it not?

>3. 80% of all polticians get paid large amount of money to make speeches.
She is supposed to be an enemy of Wall Street and yet she is giving speeches to them for exorbitant amounts of money and refusing to release the transcripts of said speeches? Do you not find that at least a little startling?

>>682976938
I'd agree that our recent attempts at nation building have failed however we have not always been so unsuccessful. Look at Germany, Japan, and South Korea for examples.

There were human rights violations in Iraq. Are you saying we should not have intervened there?

>>682977277

Link the article if you can please.

>>682978068

>The FBI has recovered the emails and haven't found anything of any remote importance

Source please.

>As for the speeches, yeah she hasn't released the transcripts

Are you admitting that releasing the transcripts of the speeches would be damaging to her campaign?

>is too incompetent to succeed at the one thing he boasts about

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>682977387

Hardly. Virtually everyone used private email accounts and servers.

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million emails may have been lost.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been lost.[5]

The administration officials had been using a private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee,[6] for various communications of unknown content or purpose. The domain name is an abbreviation for "George W. Bush, 43rd" President of the United States. The server came public when it was discovered that J. Scott Jennings, the White House's deputy director of political affairs, was using a gwb43.com email address to discuss the firing of the U.S. attorney for Arkansas.[7] Communications by federal employees were also found on georgewbush.com (registered to "Bush-Cheney '04, Inc."[8]) and rnchq.org (registered to "Republican National Committee"[9]), but, unlike these two servers, gwb43.com has no Web server connected to it — it is used only for email.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
>>
Even if Sanders were to win the general election by some miracle the electoral college would just pull the rug out from underneath him.
>>
>>682981748
I think I might have just written my viewpoint unclearly. I'm a pretty non-intervention person, and pretty against military action, but the situation in Syria, for example, where hundreds of thousands of people are being systematically starved to death, calls for humanitarian intervention. Rwanda in the 90s is another example of when I thought intervention was warranted. We don't need to engage in actual fighting, but ending the slaughter of fellow humans should be a moral imperative.
>>
>>682976938

Too bad he's shown absolutely no plan to fix the middle east and has specifically said he'd be sending troops in.


Moderator Hugh Hewitt asked, "Mr. Trump, more troops?"

Trump replied, "We really have no choice. We have to knock out ISIS. We have to knock the hell out of them, we have to get rid of it and then we have to come back hereand rebuild our country, which is falling apart."

Hewitt asked, "How many?"

"I would listen to the generals but I'm hearing numbers of 20,000 to 30,000. We have to knock them out fast."
>>
>>682982369
No if Bernie wins the general the electoral college will be full of us regular people because college will be free. Educate yourself, faget.
>>
>>682981816
it was
>>
>>682979155

Source for what?

>>682979880

To be honest I'm not sure what is on them. The fact that she won't release them and the fact that she has accepted large sums of money from groups she claims to be opposing raises some questions that could and should be answered.

>>682980886

Do you not have a problem with your future president pandering both to the disenfranchised and the 1%?

>>682981748

You need to do some research. Why do you think the US dabbles militarily and politically around the world?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 435x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 435x580
>>682982709
>>
>>682977418
first, Obama did nothing wrong, would vote for him again.
second, no one wants Hillary, but Trump would be worse.
its more of a desperate vote than anything.
>>
>>682981905
Sure, it was https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-outlines-his-foreign-policy-views-but-with-little-detail/2016/04/27/f431d962-0c04-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html
>>
>>682981816
my preferred pronoun is xerxes, shitlord
>>
>>682982619

>I would listen to the generals

Are you really using this as an attack on Trump? What kind of answer would you expect from him? He's obviously not a military strategist. Would you prefer Obama or Hillary making our military decisions?

You don't actually believe the president simply decides how many troops will be deployed to x area for y amount of time do you?

If they are smart they listen to the council of their generals and make a decision based on that.

"I would listen to the generals" honestly is a perfectly reasonable answer to that question because they are the experts.
>>
>>682969116
>nefarious speeches
Kek
>>
>>682983150
>>682982619
I'd like to add in that Trump said previously that the generals would listen to him, no matter what, when asked about his proposal of killing terrorists' families, i.e. committing war crimes. An example again of the contradictions in military policy.

Source is somewhere, I'm still on my way home from work. Sorry.
>>
>>682982761
I don't honestly care that much about the pandering. There are more issues than just that, and every politician, including trump and sanders, pander for votes.

Plus we get gems like this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA
>>
>>682983150

Lol... Yes I would most definitely prefer Obama or Hillary making those decisions. Obama has consistently taken the smarter route and not tried to reinvade the country and waste more time and money.

He said he would send troops in, but as to how many, he said between 20 to 30 thousand and would simply listen to the generals as to how many.

Stay the fuck out of Iraq, you fools have fucked it up enough and the cost of those wars could have paid every single dollar of debt we owe to foreign countries.
>>
>>682983504
And they responded that they won't.
>>
>>682983666
Note that we had little debt until the war was declared. It's the reason for much of the debt in the first place.
>>
>>682983504

Indeed he did.

"This was brought up by one of the moderators at the Fox News debate, and Mr. Trump brushed it aside. He said his personality would count more.

“They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me,” he said. “If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
>>
>>682982761
why did she take money from people she disagrees with? because campaigns are expensive as shit.
you didn't figure that out on your own?
>>
>>682967472
I'm voting for her because America is ready for our first incarcerated President.
>>
>>682984209

The only one with a trial date is Donald Trump, for cheating thousands of students out of 40 million dollars.
>>
>>682984033
She took money from Goldman Sachs (and other companies), not necessarily people she disagrees with since it's a company. There are even people who work there who support Bernie.
>>
>>682967472

Because 2016 and no woman president, derp! We need divorcity!
>>
Hilary is a lesbian apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftUItehaIoo
>>
>>682984334
This. I don't get why people don't talk about this more.
>>
>>682967472
Any chance you can red pill me with a few facts OP? Cba to google and sort through shit
>>
>>682983150
This is why Trump would honestly be one of our greatest presidents of all time. People see the president as some great hero or someone greater than a normal human. Look how he does business. He wants a thing to happen, he finds a great team to get it done. When it's completed he puts someone in charge that can handle it and he leaves it the fuck alone unless he needs to find a replacement for whoever is in charge.

What is the president supposed to do? Enforce the law, head the military, and represent us to the world. Before his current campaign he was able to reach both sides of the aisle very effectively. He may not be able to anymore with the light that shines on him now, but he knows how to deal with those that don't want to deal with him. If he can get great teams together think how his cabinet will be. I will never vote for president for policy, I will always vote who will do the best job. Trump will do one of the best jobs as president in history. I won't say the best, we'll let time tell that.
>>
because the majority get their information from new channels that are paid for by people who want hillary to win. so of course they see all her good stuff and none of her bad stuff.

People are unable to make informed decisions, they just rely on cnn or some shit to tell them what to do.
>>
>>682967472
Honestly dude, people have been investigating her for 25 years and always come up empty handed. Nobody is that good at hiding shit, she's innocent of all the shit she's been accused of (Whitewater, etc.). I love Bernie, I voted for Bernie in my primary, but he's not going to get the nomination and we've got to stop Trump. She's our only chance. She did everything she could on Benghazi. It was a fucking mess but it wasn't her fault it went to hell. She testified to her most bitter enemies for 11 hours live on television and they got nothing. The email thing was stupid but she didn't break any laws. The 3 previous Secretaries of State all used private email at times and they've all come to her defense. It was only made illegal for State people to use private email after John Kerry took over. She's done stupid shit in the past like all politicians but I don't think it was malicious. Trump however is pure evil and would wreck the country and probably the world. As much as it sucks, Hillary is our last hope.
>>
cause trump is worse and burnie has no hope.
>>
>>682983504

>killing terrorists' families

This is one reason I find it difficult to vote for Trump. I served in the Marine Corps for 6 years. I deployed to Afghanistan. There is no way he would be able to institute that kind of policy. No service member I have ever met will willingly go into a mud hut and murder an entire family because they are connected to a known enemy. It simply won't happen. No need to source it, I am already familiar with that.

>>682983650

You should care about pandering. The reason politicians do it is to secure votes. They don't do it because they care about the people they are pandering to.

>>682983666


>Yes I would most definitely prefer Obama or Hillary making those decisions.

Why? What do you mean by Obama's "smarter route"?

>>682983959

I agree. He will not "force" the military to do anything.

>>682984033

So in her speeches to them she was lying? Just to get their money?
>>
>>682985155
I do care about the pandering, but literally every successful politician panders. It's just something that has to be accepted at this point, and maybe laughed at. Like the "build the wall" idea or Bernie hanging out with "killer mike" and having Danny devito introduce him at his speeches. It's obvious pandering, but it's funny.

It's a necessary evil.
>>
>>682984822

What do you want to know specifically? I'm replying to a lot of people at the moment.

>>682984829

I agree with you. Trump is a businessman. They are accustomed to negotiating hard deals AND listening to council from experts. This is why I believe he would make a good president.

>I will never vote for president for policy, I will always vote who will do the best job.

This is a good post.


>She did everything she could on Benghazi.

I want to believe this but until all the information comes to light I can't.

>The email thing was stupid but she didn't break any laws.

I was under the impression that she actually broke several laws.

>Trump however is pure evil and would wreck the country

Why do you say this?

What do you think about the transcript issue?
>>
>>682984998
>burnie has no hope
>>
>>682985155
In her speeches she wasn't addressing political issues. They were motivational speeches that would not look good in this current political environment. The general tone would likely come off as disingenuous at times when she's debating a guy who blames nearly every problem in our country on "Wall Street"
>>
>>682985635

>every successful politician panders

Who does Trump pander to?

I agree that pandering is a necessary evil. The only reason I mention it is because in all of the Democratic debates that I watched it seemed that both candidates (particularly Bernie) did an excessive amount of pandering. Far more than I noticed in the Republican debates.


Do you believe building a wall is not possible?
>>
>>682985927
you would be under the impression that she broke several laws because people are publicly playing judge and jury before the investigation is over and a decision whether to charge her is made, and she's given the opportunity to defend herself in court should charges be brought.

Just remember the university of Virginia rape story. Everyone was so sure it happened and it turned out to be completely fabricated. Let it play out in the courts. American values hold that were innocent until proven guilty in court.
>>
>>682986127

>In her speeches she wasn't addressing political issues.

Then I would ask; what was the purpose of the speech. Why did she receive so much money for it? If there is nothing damning in these transcripts why not release them?

>would not look good in this current political environment

She made the speeches in the current political environment. It's not like they were made 5-10 years ago.
>>
>>682974015
Sooo worthless, lazy, brain dead, sub-par intelligent, America hating degenerates
>>
>>682978046
Because to start out with an opinion, and then change it because the majority wants you to is loathsome, pathetic and deceitful. If your opinion conforms with that of the majority, then YEAH, you've got a chance, but not otherwise. In any case, didn't the bitch suffer a STROKE when she was secretary of state? How the hell did she recover from that? Fucking Hillary...
>>
>>682986758

>American values hold that were innocent until proven guilty in court.

You are correct and I'm not jumping to any conclusions here. However, I do have some experience in the area of classification and using a personal is always an extremely bad idea. I don't know all the details however which is why I am asking. I am trusting in the investigation to sniff out the truth.

I'd like to ask you this: Why did she delete the emails if there was nothing to hide?
>>
>>682968149
>Provide some kind of source if you can.
How about Trump and Shillary have been friends for decades and he was a democrat until this year. Its a good plan in all honesty, fuck over the GOP and actually win this time. Hope neither of them do personally. It will be the same policies either way.
>>
>>682979155
Just look at the fake smile on that bitch! What a PHONEY!
>>
>>682986406
Trump panders to the uneducated conservative people who cannot adjust to the social changes our country is facing.
Building a wall is technically feasible, but it won't solve anything since most illegals came legally and never left when their visas expired. Drugs don't generally come over the Mexican border, they come through our ports. Building a wall is such a simple idea to sell to people who don't have the interest, time or ability to understand the entirety of the issue. It's about as stupid and simplistic an idea could be while still sounding somewhat sensible.
He constantly "otherizes" people and blatantly lies to rally people around him. Just recently he accused Ted cruz's father of knowing lee Harvey Oswald and possibly being involved in the Kennedy assassination, and he cited the national inquirer as a source (a fake gossip tabloid).
Remember the birther phenomenon? That was pandering. Now he's accusing Hillary of starting it, again pandering.
He used to be pro choice and pro universal healthcare, which, now that he's suddenly a republican he's against.
He claims to have been a prophet, suggesting that he singlehandedly warned the American people of Osama bin ladens danger to the United States, although he wrote of that in 2000, after the embassy bombing and World Trade Center bombings had been definitively linked to Osama. Again, he's stretching the truth to pander to the same crowd.
Yesterday he posted a picture of him eating a taco bowl on Twitter saying he loves Hispanics.
>>
>>682967792
>If the fbi was after her shed be done.
They need the witness statements and evidence put together before the judicial system accepts it. The FBI can't ignore laws like the NSA
>>
>>682980936
>is still better than Hillary
>>
>>682987700
>It will be the same policies either way.
Pretty much.
Obama promised "change" but it's been like two more terms of Gee-Dub.
>>
>>682969773
They have so much that the head of the FBI said he would resign if they didnt indite her. About 12 agents are supposed to be looking into her and no one else in US history has not been indited with that many agents looking into the case.
>>
>>682969078
>Aren't your two chambers still legally insider trading?
Goddamn socialists using business jargon in politics. Jesus Christ what are you fucking saying? They're selling stock together?
>>
>>682988026
>Obama promised "change" but it's been like two more terms of Gee-Dub.
lol you are too young to be on here
>>
How about you stop with the bait you fucking faggot
>>
>>682986780
She received so much knew because they have that much money and she is a high profile speaker. That's really not a lot of money to those firms.
There likely is something damning, yet not all that surprising, in the speeches that Bernie and trump would be able to jump on her, painting her as disingenuous when she says she wants to take on "Wall Street."
I'm not exactly trying to defend her, it just seems pretty obvious to me why she won't release the transcripts.
>>
>>682987923

>who cannot adjust to the social changes our country is facing
What social changes?

>most illegals came legally and never left when their visas expired. Drugs don't generally come over the Mexican border, they come through our ports.
Source for both please.
>Just recently he accused Ted cruz's father of knowing lee Harvey Oswald and possibly being involved in the Kennedy assassination
I'm not familiar with this yet.
>Remember the birther phenomenon?
No, elaborate please.

Again, I'd like to say that I'm not denying that any candidate panders. Just it seems that the Democratic candidates do it far more.
>>
Because as much of a liar as she is, I believe she is insanely more qualified than trump, someone who has no political experience whatsoever.
>>
>>682987923

Bravo sir. Superb post.
>>
>>682988517
>lol you are too young to be on here
I'm 51.
And yeah, yeah, one's a conservatard while the other's a stinkin hippie liberal.
But they had the same foreign policy, "ObamaCare" is the most politically conservative health policy in the civilized world, both were pro-patriot act, the list goes on.
>>
>>682987596
Why did she delete the emails if there was nothing to hide? There could be something to hide, or there could be thousands of emails of her asking other people in her office to buy a different brand of toilet paper or where the fruit she keeps out on a table in her office went.

People have been accusing her of wrongdoing since the early 90s and she consistently comes out unscathed. Maybe there is some conspiracy going on, but I assume someone as smart as Hillary would have enough sense to realize it's only going to continue. The email thing was stupid, but I highly doubt she didn't fully understand the law (she is a lawyer) and operate within those bounds.
>>
>>682988775

You didn't answer the question concerning why she would give the speech.

>There likely is something damning

Do you believe this is something that should be kept secret from her supporters or the American public in general? If so, why?
>>
>>682989247
LOL NO

SHE IS QUALIFIED TO LIE STEAL CHEAT AND START WARS
>>
>>682989564

>There could be something to hide, or there could be thousands of emails of her asking other people in her office to buy a different brand of toilet paper or where the fruit she keeps out on a table in her office went.

Is transparency and clarification not more important when one is running for president of the United States?

If she has nothing to hide then why not release them?
>>
>>682989625
The lying doesn't bother me

When exactly did she cheat

What exactly did she steal?

We know what we're getting with Hillary. With trump, we have no idea how far this country could fall.
>>
>>682988807
>What social changes?
Letting gays get married, not all niggers are bad

Source for both please.
https://www.quora.com/In-the-United-States-where-do-street-drugs-come-from
http://cis.org/seminara/new-pew-report-confirms-visa-overstays-are-driving-increased-illegal-immigration

Lee Havey Oswald
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/05/05/how-donald-trump-evolved-on-lee-harvey-oswald-plot/

Birther
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-asked-about-obamas-birth-certificate-his-response-is-brutal/
>>
>>682988807
What social changes? Seriously?
Everything lgbt.
Black people getting upset about every hint of potential wrongdoing by the police.
Women becoming equal and generationally surpassing men in college education and income.
Non-religion becoming the fastest growing religion in the country, particularly within the millennial generation
Basically everything

The birther phenomenon happened during obamas first term, where people accused him of being from Kenya up until Obama released his birth certificate. Trump was the main proponent of that and it made him a hero amongst the "fuck Obama" tea party republicans.

The Ted Cruz ing died down because he did it the day of or the day before the Indiana primary, and Ted dropped out right after that. If he stayed in trump would likely bring it up in every speech he gives.
>>
>>682988807

>What social changes?
People having to deal with another religion besides christianity mainly(Islam).

>Source for both please.
>>most illegals came legally and never left when their visas expired
http://cis.org/seminara/new-pew-report-confirms-visa-overstays-are-driving-increased-illegal-immigration

>>Drugs don't generally come over the Mexican border
Not OP of comment, cannot substantiate claim.

>Ted cruz's father of knowing lee Harvey Oswald
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/
Says Ted Cruz’s father "was with Lee Harvey Oswald" before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
— Donald Trump on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 in an interview on Fox News

>Remember the birther phenomenon?
"Trump rides issue of Obama’s birth certificate" - 2011

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/10/trump-rides-issue-of-presidents-birth/?page=all
>>
>>682989573
Why wouldn't she give a 30 minute speech for hundreds of thousands of dollars? Do I really have to answer that? She made more in one hour than most people make in three years.

From a constituents point of view, I would like more transparency. That's one of her main issues and why people don't like her. She comes off as dishonest and disingenuous. From the candidates point of view, sharing the transcripts of her speeches where she compares her personal struggles of being Secretary of State to Wall Street workers being vilified by people like Bernie and the occupy people will not help her with this campaign. It would likely end her campaign.
>>
>>682990359

>https://www.quora.com/In-the-United-States-where-do-street-drugs-come-from

This article indicates that Mexico is importing cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin.

>http://cis.org/seminara/new-pew-report-confirms-visa-overstays-are-driving-increased-illegal-immigration

Ok so people are coming on a visa and overstaying that visa. Do you not think that is a problem?
>>
>>682992086
>>682988807
Drugs source:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34934574
>>
File: 1461725370550.jpg (64 KB, 590x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461725370550.jpg
64 KB, 590x546
>>682967472

They never respond because they're paid shills. 4chan is being astroturfed by companies paid for by the Hilary campaign.
>>
>>682992086

>Ok so people are coming on a visa and overstaying that visa. Do you not think that is a problem?

The point is Donald's idea of building a big 'ol wall to keep them dang mexicans out won't stop a god damn thing.

They come right across through regular border checkpoints with valid visas.
>>
>>682992086
I'm not saying visa overstays aren't a problem. I'm saying building a wall won't solve that problem.
>>
>>682991556

>People having to deal with another religion besides christianity mainly(Islam).

Do you, or anyone you personally know, discriminate against Muslims?

>http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/03/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-linking-ted-cruzs-f/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/10/trump-rides-issue-of-presidents-birth/?page=all

I get the gist just by reading the titles but what is the point here?

Like I said, I'm ignorant of this so I won't comment. Just to be clear I'm not a Trump supporter just looking for clarification.
>>
>>682967472
The email thing is all republicans making shit up
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x706
>>682992545
Maybe you should read this thread. We have been responding. Expect more of it now that we're in the general election.
>>
>>682992086
>Mexico is importing cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin.
Of course, mexico is a shit hole. But the US makes drugs too. A shittier country, the more terrible things they have to do to make a living.

>Do you not think that is a problem?
Did you even notice they were their in the first place? Yeah they should go back but its not like they werent already vetted into the US through the visa program.
>>
>>682992786
Get out
>>
>>682992955
He is rihht anon, its fake. You get out
>>
>>682992786
>>682993116

Are you joking?
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails-documents-full-119627
>>
>>682993162
Its all planted aand fabricated. She used it to email bill and chealse not classified anything
>>
File: ku-xlarge-11.jpg (124 KB, 640x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ku-xlarge-11.jpg
124 KB, 640x828
also, she doodled a draco eating a human.

confirmed cabal/khazarian mafia

pic related
>>
>>682992786
Dude. The head of the FBI says he will resign if Hillary doesn't burn for this. This is not a made-up issue. This is a real thing.

Best guess most people have is that Obama will pardon her if they indite her, so they are biding their time. They nearly did around Nov-Jan, then shit just like dropped or something. Seems plausible
>>
>>682993297
Did you even look at the article? It has the emails in them with the from/to
>>
>>682992696
I do know people who discriminate or prejudge Muslims or people who seem Muslim/middle eastern. I live in the Adirondacks (northern ny state, trump/sanders country).
Today a guy at work named farooq was sick. Another guy at work said, "you know what the last guy named farooq did? He shot up a bunch of people in San Bernardino."
These people think "Muslims" are the ones attacking us, even though Isis mainly targets other Muslims and is a political movement rather than a religious one.
Even though we have over 16,000 murders a year in this country, somehow "Muslims" are the biggest threat to our security.
>>
>>682993355
He is a repub so of course he says that
>>
because people are afraid of Trump, and will vote her over Trump because they are afraid of him so much, that they do not even think of how much worse she is for our country.

Also, she's a woman. And she has constantly used her gender as a reason to vote for her, and she will continue to do so.

In short, it's based off fear of Trump, and if that does not work, she will make her excuse as making it as if it is the only opportunity to vote a woman into office. Democucks hate sexism, unless it can be used in their favor
>>
>>682993456
Ever hear of faking? That can eaisily be faked
>>
>>682991562

>Why wouldn't she give a 30 minute speech for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Because she's already rich?

>From a constituents point of view, I would like more transparency.

This is ultimately what it boils down to.

Why won't she give you the transparency you want?

>>682992486

So 95% of the drugs in the US come over water? I actually believe this is plausible and I think we should increase our presence on the water. However this does not address the illegal immigrants crossing the border into the country overland.

>>682992561
>>682992637

So then do you believe we should deport those people that overstay their visas?
>>
She's our only chance against Donald Trump
>>
File: 1406858237316.jpg (103 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406858237316.jpg
103 KB, 480x640
>>682993355
When did he say that? Are you honestly deluded, or do you just like making shit up?

He may have said "if this investigation isn't handled properly, I will resign." He most definitely did not say "I will resign if we don't take Hillary down."

Sanders shill.
>>
>>682993355
James comey is a republican and was part of the bush 43 administration. If you don't think that statement came from his political beliefs then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>682993805
She admitted to doing it...
Her is video
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/08/hillary-clinton-apologizes-for-e-mail-system-i-take-responsibility/

How much are you getting paid to do this?
>>
File: bill.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>682967472
We want 8 more years of the greatest man to ever run this country
>>
>>682994224
FDR?
>>
>>682992696

>Do you, or anyone you personally know, discriminate against Muslims?

Yes, I live in the mid-west. Work a blue collar job. I hear daily from a particular co-worker things like "that rag head driver damn near hit me". Or "fukin mudslime that lives next to me....". Foreman doesn't give a shit so oh well.

>I get the gist just by reading the titles but what is the point here?

Trump ran before against Obama in 2012 election, his main shtick was Obama didn't qualify to be president because he was 1) Not a naturally born american. 2) Born to american parents.

Trump said if he didn't show his birth certificate proving he was born in america he should be removed from office.
>>
at this point, america is fucking worrying.

the two major candidates for president are a member of the clinton dynasty and a billionaire.

you guys have got to sort your shit out
>>
>>682993500

First off we are veering off track onto another topic, Muslims in America. You say you know one man who made one comment about a Muslim he works with daily. Out of the entire list of other people you know have you ever encountered a similar situation? Or one in which a Muslim was disenfranchised?

>16,000 murders a year in this country, somehow "Muslims" are the biggest threat to our security.

The reason people consider RADICAL Muslims a threat to society is because they don't simply go out and shoot their wife or stab their drug dealer. They specifically target non Muslims and kill them en masse. Comparing jihadists to regular murderers is not really logical.
>>
File: colonel-sanders-4.jpg (58 KB, 900x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
colonel-sanders-4.jpg
58 KB, 900x675
>>682967472
cause she is most qualified and smarter than trump. except , Trump is better at business - either is better colonel sanders... so it's all good.
>>
>>682993351
HOW ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDS IGNORING THIS. SHE WORKS FOR LIZARD PEOPLE. AND ITS PRETTY MUCH BEEN CONFIRMED. but all anyone cares about are some silly fib charges. fuckin morons
>>
>>682967472
because as a jew i cant vote for trump
>>
>>682994299

Ok, so you know one man who has a problem with Muslims. Does he have any power over any Muslim? Do you know any other people who share his views?

>Trump said if he didn't show his birth certificate proving he was born in america he should be removed from office.

Again, what is your point here? I'm sorry I'm not following. Are you arguing that the president of the United States should not have to show his birth certificate?
>>
>>682993826

Why wouldn't she give a 30 minute speech for hundreds of thousands of dollars?

>Because she's already rich?

Right, because people with money just fucking HATE making even more money. ESPECIALLY if it involves very little work.

>So then do you believe we should deport those people that overstay their visas?

Yes. Of course. But the infrastructure needed to find and deport these people is non-existent. God forbid congress give any more money to ICE.
>>
>>682993826
I'm all of those guys you responded to.

She's rich partly because of he speeches. She lives in New York, it's not that hard to see why she would simply go downtown and talk to a group of people for an hour or so and get paid an obscene amount of money.

She won't give the transpanacy because she's running to win the election. It's a calculated decision. She's trying to sell her policies and herself. Generally you try to point out the positives and not the negatives when trying to sell something.

I bring up drugs because that's one of trumps main arguments for building the wall - that it will stop the flow of drugs over the border. Those drugs don't generally come over land.

As far as deporting illegals go, not all should be deported in my opinion. Many have lived and worked here for many years and have become Americans as far as I see it. Some, however, are actual gang members or other violent offenders who should be either deported or imprisoned, though I don't think anyone will argue with that.
>>
>>682994561
That's why you should vote Trump. Hillary actually knows how to ACCOMPLISH her goals and either one doing so is a BAD THING. Trump will be cock blocked for four years and we can try this shit over again and get somebody decent instead of Clitler and Dump.
>>
>>682994617

OP here.

It's being ignored because it's a standalone image with no explanation and no correlating links to prove it's legitimacy.
>>
>>682967472
She isn't getting votes.
The system is rigged.
Was decided a while ago that this cunt will be the next president.
>>
>>682972171
Couldja write in Bernie instead please?
>>
>>682975057
Yeah, I mean fuck me for empathizing with people I've never met.
>>
>>682968749
Sanders would increase our debt by 20 trillion, you fucking commie.
>>
>>682995418
If that were true, she would have won the 2008 primary. You can't face up to the fact that your favored candidate lost, so you invent a conspiracy theory.

>inb4 closed primaries
No more unfair than caucuses, which suppress 75% of the vote and favor Sanders

>inb4 superdelegates
Superdelegates suck, but Clinton is winning the pledged delegates by about 280. If Sanders had won with pledged delegates, a lot of the supers would have defected to him, as with Obama eight years ago
>>
>>682967792
Madman.
FBI is tied to politics. Politicians are directly linked to politics. So the FBI is tied to politicians.>>682967818
>>
>>682995911
source?
>>
I will not be voting for Hillary Clinton because (my complete list)...

Benghazi. Too many details to name here but the fact is she ignored cries for help and Americans died. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE

She voted for the needless Iraq War.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

She voted for the Patriot Act and supports spying on Americans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24pR3USBJYo

She supports the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERicIJ2J5U

She claims that she wants to break up the big banks when actually her largest contributors are the big banks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxQsKBH74JE

The Clinton Foundation Financial Fraud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGSWx4330Q

She wants to expand the no fly list to restrict fire arm purchases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrJNERhq5w

She want to restrict firearms and is a complete hypocrite about guns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672LzxVX3FI

The email scandal and her lack lack of ability to secure top secret documents. Not a good trait for a presidential candidate. No better person to explain than Judge Napolitano....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b8jJ0Xlx5o

The Clinton Murders... too many mysterious deaths of people in her and Bill's way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo

In cases of rape, she believes that you're guilty until proven innocent. That’s unconstitutional. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wr9PFK52wg

When she was an attorney, she defended a child rapist and laughed about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

There’s a risk that she will go to prison during her presidency. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abseaKytug0

She blamed Trump for protest violence. Really?
https://youtu.be/BIUr5j_tF0Y

The lies... so many lies. https://youtu.be/ALYwbYDVhBA?t=1m9s
>>
>>682995223

> it's not that hard to see why she would simply go downtown and talk to a group of people for an hour or so and get paid an obscene amount of money.

Because speaking to these people (whom she claims to oppose), accepting large amounts of money from them, then not releasing the transcripts of said speeches doesn't raise any red flags for you?

She's supposed to be running for president of the United States. Not just trying to collect a paycheck.

>not the negatives

How can we know her negatives if she won't reveal them? Is this something that should be secret during a presidential election?

>and have become Americans as far as I see it.

Where do you draw the line on this issue?
>>
>>682982907
>Obama did nothing wrong
Except for that whole signing a bill that allows indefinite detention of us citizens without ever being charged with a crime or having access to a lawyer
And expanding the patriot act
And ordering the execution of US citizens living abroad without ever charging them with a crime and calling it "extrajudicial killings"
So besides creating a new legal precedent to allow the federal government to kill and indefinitely jail US citizens at will without ever being charged with any crime, ya he did nothing wrong
>>
>>682994528
Yes I do know other people who speak like that. It was one example of the mindset of people I work with. I'll elaborate.

They (Isis and others) don't primarily target non Muslims. They target Muslims who disagree with their political aspirations, and that is simply because most people in that region are Muslim. The radical Islamists are political revolutionaries, not religious revolutionaries. They're essentially a nazi-like fascist movement that doesn't tolerate any dissent. The primary victims of Muslim terrorism in the post 9/11 era and before then have been other Muslims. Not understanding this is the type of ignorance I'm referring to.
People believe the tenets of Islam are promoting all or most Muslims to support killing non Muslims when the reality is most Muslims both in the middle east and the United States hate these groups. They're almost like the middle eastern version of gangs, though with stronger political aspirations and success.
>>
>>682995120

> Do you know any other people who share his views?

Oh god yes! I had a man show up at my door asking me to sign a petition to the city counsel to prohibit the building of a mosque in the neighborhood. The first couple pages were already flipped over the clipboard when he got to me.

>Again, what is your point here? I'm sorry I'm not following. Are you arguing that the president of the United States should not have to show his birth certificate?

>>682986406
>Who does Trump pander to?

>>682987923
"Remember the birther phenomenon? That was pandering."

>>682988807
>No, elaborate please.

That's how we got here on the Birther issue.
>>
>>682971993
I voted for Obama because Palin fucking terrified me.
Then I voted for him again because Mittens was Bush 2.0.
I'm not fucking voting for that cunt. I'll sooner vote for Trump and watch the world burn.
>>
>>682995359
its a file from guccifers leak. the guy that hacked hillarys emails. she works for lizard aliens. google it
>>
>>682996401

And by the way, the petition was not legal in the slightest. The dude just figured that if he showed up at the city council with enough signatures that they'd listen to him and stop the mosque. He didn't seem like a very intelligent man... As bigots tend to be.
>>
>>682996444
Trips of truth
>>
>>682967792
I dont think you get.
>>
>>682996444
Palin terrifies you but Trump doesn't? K.
>>
>>682996355

>They (Isis and others) don't primarily target non Muslims.
>The primary victims of Muslim terrorism in the post 9/11 era and before then have been other Muslims.

How do you explain the recent attacks in America, Europe, and Africa? As well as the beheadings of the journalists?

>>682996401

You're post is confusing me and I don't know how to respond to it.
>>
>>682997300

Someone brought up that Trump doesn't pander to the populous as much as democrats do, via post >>682986406

The argument was made that Trump, in the previous presidential election cycle, based his entire campaign on "Obama isn't american, and therefore cannot be president" via post >>682987923

someone then said "No, elaborate please." Regarding the birther issue relating to Trump and his pandering in post >>682988807

Then you said
>>Again, what is your point here? I'm sorry I'm not following. Are you arguing that the president of the United States should not have to show his birth certificate?

and here we are
>>
>>682997300
Not who you linked to, but here's how you "explain it." You look at the number of fellow Muslims ISIS has killed in Syria and Iraq, and it turns out to be in the thousands. Then you compare it against the few hundred (at most) westerners they've killed. Hence the conclusion that ISIS primarily targets other Muslims.

Granted, ISIS might wish to target Westerners more than Muslims with whom they disagree. I honestly dk. But it's a tougher task for them, other Muslims are just so much more accessible. It's a lot easier to kill a Syrian soldier than an American one now that we've withdrawn most of our troops.
>>
>>682996303
1) normally it would raise red flags if it wasn't Hillary. It's really not surprising.
She wasn't technically running for president when she collected thenpaychecks, although I might argue she's been running for presidents snce she ran for senate.
I remember back in 99 the Yankees had just won consecutive World Series and had basically their dream team. Mrs. Clinton, former First Lady of Arkansas and Chicago native put on a Yankee hat and claimed she's always been a Yankee fan, as though she wasn't a Cubs or white sox fan before she wanted to be a New York senator (if she even gave a shit). She's been doing this shit for years, I know she's very calculating and a good politician, which makes her seem like a slimy used car salesperson.
I actually knew Bernie personally, I used to work with his wife. Hillary is no Bernie, but she's the best option of the two actual candidates.
2) transparency may cause her to lose the election since it's hard, particularly now, to get the dem base who think "Wall Street" is evil to support someone who understands it's not fair to group all Wall Street workers together and therefore had no issue being a motivational speaker (my take, not hers)
3) there is no definitive line in my mind, but people who have been part of our communities for years should not be deported. Maybe charged with something or pay a fine if there is a law they broke, but I don't believe all illegal immigrants should be deported. Some should: the new ones, the ones that commit serious crimes, probably other categories I'm not going to try to think of right now.
>>
File: turddouche.jpg (13 KB, 500x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
turddouche.jpg
13 KB, 500x211
>>682996090
Do you think Trump is any better? He has no political track record to compare. All we have to look at is his business history, in which he has proven time and again that he's willing to fuck over literally anyone for his own personal gain.

Elections are all about choosing the lesser of two evils. Trump most definitely is not the lesser evil.
>>
>>682982879
> gets fucked by nigger
> votes clinton
get that shit out of my thread faggot
>>
>>682998047
are you a doctor or nurse?
>>
>>682984560
> current year
> Canada also has a Coffee maker for minster of trade
King of Cucks will always be north
>>
>>682997300
Guy you responded to here about radical Islam targets

That's not the majority of the atrocities they have committed. It's e majority of what makes the news here because we are westerners.
Any time middle easterners make a stand against Isis they are beheaded. They have an actual police state in the area they control.

By many estimates over a million Iraqi and Syrian civilians have been killed since the us invasion in 2003, primarily at the hands of the insurgent groups who seek to overthrow the Shia minority government and replace it with a majority Sunni government. Most people support the installation of a sunni government, Isis is one of many groups that have risen in that environment, and they are probably the most ruthless of the groups with any sort of power or influence. This is why al quaeda and Isis are enemies, they disagree on political ideology.
>>
>>682968678
>this
>>
>>682998641
Thats debatable, both are terrible
>>
>>682982879
She is dead to me. Which means I'm now a necrophiliac.
>>
>>682967472
because much like the hit show Game of Thrones, khaleesi is coming to westeros, and the king in the north is always better liked.
>>
>>682976506
MLK would support Sanders. It's no secret he leaned very far to the left
>>
>>682998943
>both are terrible
This is true.

>Thats debatable
This is not.
>>
>>682968678
I"ll answer them for you then. They matter because there is a liberal agenda to get apologetic white men to admit guilt in order to give them power. This power will be used to garner favor in other sects which will then let the liberal left become more powerful in its own right.

Why else will they spin stories that show a few bad encounters out of the thousands of good ones as being the norm? It's for pandering man.
>>
>>682999225
Whats something that Hillary is for that helps anyone? More bad trade deals? Flip flopping and pandering? She is center right at best
>>
>>682998720
No.
>>
>>682984859
>She does everything she could on Benghazi

Top fucking Zozzle
>>
>>682998043

So your explanation is that given the chance they will kill as many Westerner's as possible, it's just not easy or feasible for them to do so right now?

What sort of reaction does this warrant from the west?

>>682998047

>normally it would raise red flags if it wasn't Hillary. It's really not surprising

Why?

>transparency may cause her to lose the election since it's hard

For me I guess I believe if a candidate loses an election based on the transparency of their character and their campaign than that person was not who the American people wanted as their president.

Can you not argue that she is hiding things and deceiving her voters by not releasing the transcripts? She is not portraying herself as she is, only as she believes will get her the most votes. Is there a problem with this?

>2) transparency may cause her to lose the election since it's hard, particularly now, to get the dem base who think "Wall Street" is evil to support someone who understands it's not fair to group all Wall Street workers together and therefore had no issue being a motivational speaker (my take, not hers)

If she is running a "Wallstreet is evil" campaign then why would she want and accept money for their votes?

>there is no definitive line in my mind

I feel like this is a major problem with a lot of people nowadays. They are able to identify an issue but when pressed on the specifics of how to implement a fix they don't have an answer because they want to be everyone's friend.

Why not just deport everyone who came here illegally? They broke the law. They had opportunities to come here legally but they chose not to. Why cut them slack when they are by definition criminals?
>>
>>682999469
Center left, you mean. No one who full-throatedly supports Obamacare is center right. Not in 2016 anyways.
>>
>>682999703
Could I ask what your profession is then? Just curious since you mentioned working w/ Sanders's wife
>>
>>682976278
Singing "lalalala" and sticking your dragon dildo up your ass like the fucking bitch fag you are with lube spewing out your ear holes doesn't mean he didn't answer. Fuck man that one general that I can't spell his fucking name got nailed hard for just letting some woman view he fucking calendar.
>>
>>682967472
Actually they arent. Election fraud the through the wazoo.
>>
>>682999806
>what sort of reaction

Frankly, probably about what we're doing so far. Airstrikes, military support to local groups that oppose ISIS, maybe limited special forces raids. Not troops on the ground, that's an overreaction. And maybe some caution is due respecting immigration and asylum requests from that part of the world, but that is mainly a European issue.
>>
File: 1353442440037.jpg (312 KB, 900x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353442440037.jpg
312 KB, 900x691
>>682994224
>run this country
>>
>>682999806
Also, here's a worthwhile article regarding Clinton and honesty/her compulsion re privacy

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/28/hillary-clinton-honest-transparency-jill-abramson

Basically, she's an honest person, but one who has an unrealistic view of the amount of privacy due to a public figure in her position. This has led to some poor decisions, but nothing near as awful as her detractors would assert.
>>
>>682967472
Go home Donald, your obvious is showing.
>>
>>682999469
>Flip flopping and pandering
oh the irony
>>
Fuck if i know
>>
>>682998911

>That's not the majority of the atrocities they have committed. It's e majority of what makes the news here because we are westerners.

This is correct and this is why westerner's care. Because it directly affects us. How do you think we should respond to such attacks?

>By many estimates over a million Iraqi and Syrian civilians have been killed since the us invasion in 2003

Do you believe the west should intervene in the area because of this?
>>
>>682967673
>Net worth 36 million
>Trump billionaire

Are people really stupid enough to think he she could possibly bribe him? He is fucking loaded. Liberal cucks just dont want to admit that Trump is gonna hand their ass to them in November.
>>
>>682999806
I just explained why it doesn't surprise me Hillary won't release the transcripts. Being non-transparent is who she is. People should know this by now.


Deporting all illegal immigrants would be expensive and doesn't seem like the best idea for people who have been living here and working here, making friends with their neighbors here for many years. It's not worth the cost and effort to deport them, we have bigger issues to deal with.
>>
File: bern.png (513 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bern.png
513 KB, 720x960
>>683000034
Hillary Clinton has led in the average of national polls versus Sanders since the race began. The size of her lead has fluctuated over time; the fact of her lead has not.

If a majority of Democratic primary voters actually supported Sanders, but a conspiracy of voter fraud was throwing the election to Hillary, we would not expect this to be the case (or are the pollsters a part of your conspiracy too)?

Also, if Clinton wielded that kind of power, she would never have lost the 2008 election (which was actually much, much closer in delegates and the popular vote than this one).

But if it's too painful for you to accept that Sanders legitimately lost the race, don't let me dissuade you from your fantasies.
>>
File: 1462491688295.jpg (56 KB, 600x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462491688295.jpg
56 KB, 600x375
https://youtu.be/1WUVP6l9Das
>>
File: trump pandering.png (837 KB, 535x826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump pandering.png
837 KB, 535x826
>>683000446
>>
>>683000093

>Frankly, probably about what we're doing so far.

I agree with this. Boots on the ground is a big and expensive step and I'm not expert so I can't speculate accurately on whether or not that is a good decision.

>And maybe some caution is due respecting immigration and asylum requests from that part of the world

So you're voting Trump?
>>
>>683000818
why the fuck are we doing anything anyway? obama already handed Iraq over to an Iranian proxy.
>>
>>682969773
Just like how "racist" is the go-to Democratic accusation when they've got nothing on you?
>>
The media controlling jews are scared of trump because once he is in office they wont be able to control him like the last two presidents.
>>
>>683000474
We respond the way we have been responding. With drones and special forces. Only one American soldier has been killed in the fight against Isis and we have made significant progress this way. We defeat Isis using the methods we are currently using and in the wake we welcome a new government created by the people living in the area to participate in global affairs by not imposing sanctions if they meet our human rights standards.
>>
>>682979128
Parties were never meant to exist in our system.
>>
>>683000818
You're quoting two different anons (I'm one of them, the first one you quoted). And no, "I'm with her." Seriously though, I voted for Clinton in the primaries and will do so again in the fall.

Donald Trump is an intelligent and charming man, but he's also taken a lot of horrific policy positions (a national database registry for Muslims? Really?). The prospect of a Trump presidency frightens me. I think he's profoundly unqualified for the position.
>>
>>683000512

>Deporting all illegal immigrants would be expensive

How expensive? Have you ever heard of Operation Wetback?

>It's not worth the cost and effort to deport them

Why do you say that? I have heard people say that they are hurting our economy because they come here and take advantage of our programs and wealth while sending the money they make back to Mexico. Is that untrue? If it is, why?
>>
>>682976166
Shut up shillary
>>
File: bearn.gif (2 MB, 360x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bearn.gif
2 MB, 360x450
Vote for love
>>
>>683000434
he is in an airplane right now you fucking idiot.
>>
>>682999810
She gets paid by the Insurance companies.. Have you looked at obamacare? They got one hell of a deal.
>>
She got 4 americans killed, lies constantly, corrupt as fuck. Why arent you voting for her anon?
>>
>>683001300
Yes, I heard of operation wetback. It happened in the 1950s and has been highly controversial due to the number of deaths at resulted.

I've heard they help our economy because they provide labor often at below the minimum wage (affordable apples) and spend their money here. Many illegal immigrants even pay taxes: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
>>
>>683001114

>why the fuck are we doing anything anyway?

Probably so we have some tangible influence in the Middle East.

>obama already handed Iraq over to an Iranian proxy.

Source please.

>>683001210

>in the wake we welcome a new government

Is this new government a puppet of the US?

>You're quoting two different anons

I guess I'll start posting this shit on /pol/ lol.

>a national database registry for Muslims

Can you elaborate on this? I've heard it talked about but I'm uninformed about it's full extent.

>I think he's profoundly unqualified for the position.

Why is that? He has said he will use the best advisors to assist him in making decisions.
>>
File: 1462512785968-0.gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462512785968-0.gif
3 KB, 452x523
>>683002017
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>683001775
Not that guy, but they have had internet on commercial airplanes for at least 5 years, I'm sure the Donald has it on his.
>>
>>683001965
Not exactly. Insurance companies got a lot of new customers, but also a lot of new regulations. A surprising amount of young, healthy people are opting to pay the tax-penalty rather than get insurance, and some insurance companies are having a hard time making a profit off the Exchanges. Not that I have much sympathy for them, nor do I necessarily oppose the idea of a single payer system. But Obamacare barely made it through Congress; it overcame the Senate filibuster by the smallest possible margin. When Obama was asked in 2012 about his views on a single payer system, he replied that it just wasn't politically feasible. I think Clinton's views are largely the same.
>>
I know no one wants to hear "because trump is the other option" but for me this is beyond the truth. I hate hillary, and I hate trump just as much. But those are our options. I'm looking for the first time.. a president who will literally do nothing. I just want them to smile and wave and be gone in 4 years. We have no good choices.
>>
>>683002119
>in the wake we welcome a new government
>is it a puppet government?

Read the rest of my sentence. No wonder people stop responding to you.
>>
>>682976938
It is right.

I've read a fuck ton on the USA interferring in international countries that want to be on their own
See:
>Jamaica
Basically Jamaica was one of the heads, alongisde columbia in introducing crack cocaine to America. Jamaica was they key and the secured the middle man route via Jim Brown.

>Cuba
Cuba was another attempt at gaining control during soviet times
>see failed assinations of castro (3+ of them by luis?)
>Bay of Pigs last resort failure

Cuba happened and failed. They then moved onto Jamaica and succeeded because of one mans ability to strike down the PNP government then single handedly take entire control of the Jamaica under ground.
>>
>>683002177
Im not even going to entertain the idea that he would be browsing /b/ right now. He is a very busy person with a filled schedule of speeches today, not everyone has all the free time that you do.
>>
>>683002536
how much free time do YOU have?
>>
>>682977828
You must admit, he picked a really A+ cabinet.

There was another guy running for his place but he didn't have the tredaue name except:
>Was a politician
>Astronaut
>Had two PHDs
>Including numerous other achievements
He lost the place cause no publicity and they needed the treadeu name to block Harper from using his corruption to win.
>>
>>683002318
Obama care increased prices 3x fold. forced people to get healthcare by law, and didnt even make its quota. It was clearly a way to let the insurance companies make more money and guess what, they are still reaching record breaking amounts.
>>
File: 1462574715019.jpg (18 KB, 183x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462574715019.jpg
18 KB, 183x200
>>682971369

Except $hillary was fighting against civil rights while it was happening. You niggers are so gullible and easy to manipulate.

$hillary doesn't care about you or anyone else, and she is a liar who will say whatever she needs to to get elected, regardless of whether she believes it.
>>
>>683002017

>highly controversial due to the number of deaths

How many deaths were there vs the number of people deported? I believe a more modern and technological system would result in fewer deaths. Do you believe a similar and safer version of the program could be implemented today?

>because they provide labor

Some say that there are Americans who would provide the same labor.

>and spend their money here

They also send a very large portion of that money back to Mexico. This is not good for the US.

>Many illegal immigrants even pay taxes

I've been curious about this and maybe you can shed some light. How does an illegal alien pay taxes?
>>
>>683002891
this.
>>
>>682988030
>indite
>>
>>683002536
I thought you meant he couldn't be here because he's on an airplane and airplanes don't have Internet. My bad, you're right about him being busy. Also, the guy is 70, I doubt he knows what this even is
>>
>>683002843
Perhaps there is truth to this. Virtually everyone agrees that Obamacare is imperfect; it needs some significant changes. Hopefully when she's president, Hillary will be able to get meaningful progress on that front.
>>
File: Bern.jpg (241 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bern.jpg
241 KB, 1160x629
Before this thread dies, two comics:

1/2
>>
>>683003116
She wants to keep it how it is though... She brings it up every time sanders says single payer
>>
File: Bern2.jpg (295 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bern2.jpg
295 KB, 1160x629
>>683003176
2/2
>>
>>683003116
she isnt going to change anything. she will tweak a few things here and there, but ultimately it will be 4 more years of obamas lackluster approach to running this country. Besides abusing the shit out of her power of course.
>>
>>683003319
No, she wants to reform it, to work within the existing framework rather than make pie-in-the-sky promises to tear it all down and expand Medicare to cover everyone.
>>
>>682967472
the FBI people that are invastigating her if they dont aresst her the people are going to release the findings themselves
>>
>>683002425

>Read the rest of my sentence. No wonder people stop responding to you.

In this entire thread this is the first time I've become aggravated. You are literally shitposting and it's annoying. Explain your point of fuck off.
>>
>>682968329
How is it possible you completely mixed up the plural and singular form of women/woman? Is English not your first language?
>>
>>683003545
When has she said that, what details has she given
>>
>>683003537
I hope you're wrong; time will tell. At the very least, Clinton in the White House means someone more liberal than Garland on the Court. Say what you will, but Bill Clinton and Obama, who are ideologically similar to Hillary, made decent picks for SCOTUS.
>>
>>682969116
Why isn't the media hammering her on this? Hold her feet to the fire! Do some investigative journalism and get those speeches!
>>
>>683003802

OP here.

Still no good answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I think it's because she has a vagina (probably)
>>
>>683003683
Best I could find on short notice; this thread is gonna die in 3 minutes

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-hillary-clinton-reveals-her-plan-obamacare-20160223-column.html
>>
>>683004042
this thread isnt just for you anymore
>>
>>683002966
I do think it could be safer, I don't think it would be safer today.

Of course Americans would provide the labor. Who wouldn't want to pick apples all day and get paid? The problem is American citizens are entitled to minimum wages which would drive up the cost of production, thus the price of the good, if illegals didn't do the work.

plenty of legal immigrants send money back to their homeland, and families of us expats also send money out of the us. It's not inherently bad for the us. Foreign investment is an inevitability in a growing economy. We cannot be a successful country through economic protectionism/isolationism. For instance, Argentina had a similar nationalistic economic policy, where they couldn't import more than they export. At some point an economy evolves beyond production based into a primarily service based economy, which Argentina and the United States have surpassed. Look into the state of the argentine economy, because that is one of the primary reason they are s fucked.

Wouldn't it be good for the us if our southern neighbor were more like our northern one?
>>
>>683003663
I did explain. It wouldn't be a puppet government, it would be one established by the people living within the region.
>>
>>682998641
I prefer an idiot with good intentions over a hag who's only in it for her own gains. The idiot might listen to advice every once in a while.
>>
>>683004203
>http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-hillary-clinton-reveals-her-plan-obamacare-20160223-column.html

> Clinton isn't kidding when she says she supported the public option in the past — the evidence can be found among those accursed emails of hers, which document her efforts to keep the provision in the bill

>"work with interested governors, using current flexibility under the Affordable Care Act, to empower states to establish a public option choice."

>Finally, Clinton is proposing to extend access to Obamacare exchange plans to all families, including those of undocumented immigrants

Fucking what mate?
>>
>>683004462
>thinking Trump is an idiot
>thinking Trump has good intentions
ishygddt
The man is an evil genius.
>>
>>683004611
Yea; public option man, maybe not a bad idea
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>683004995
>>
>>683004995
So obamacare just forces people to get the public option. How is that positive?
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 35717



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.