Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

FAT SHAMING.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trigglytranny.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trigglytranny.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
FAT SHAMING.
>>
Fat people are dumb.
>>
Fat people are full of fat.
>>
>>682954873
Ever notice that it's always fat women? Fat men are chill as fuck.
>>
Shame on fat people.
>>
File: c03vz3B.jpg (41 KB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
c03vz3B.jpg
41 KB, 400x520
>>
>>682955101
fat men know they are fat because they are lazy and don't give a fuck...
>>
I am a fat woman and there is nothing wrong with that. My body, my rules
>>
>>682955101
Eh if they're over 45, or if they have facial hair. I've met lots of fatbros who turned out to be assholes and retards.
>>
>>682954873
Fat fucks should be humble & jolly,
not like this obnoxious hippo...
>>
>>682955332
That's cool. Just don't try to make us believe you're attractive, or et mad at us when we point out that you're fat.

I don't think being fat is bad. (Unhealthy yes.) It's mostly the shittatude that goes along with it.
>>
A wild Trigglypuff apeared!
>>
>>682955509
there are just as many awful average people as there are fat people though so I'm
Not sure what your retarded point is you 16 year old virgin, fuck off
>>
>>682954873
Fat people are so fat
>>
>>682955669
we got a fatty
>>
>>682955101
This. Even fat dudes can hook up with hot skinny women if they have money. But nobody wants a fat chick. That's why they're mad. They're the ones responsible for modern feminism. Because hot skinny chicks don't mind being objectified. They know what feeds them.
>>
>>682955669
I'm genetically better than you. I will out-live you. My children will be better than yours. Kill yourself and do the human race a favor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.