Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What do you think happens when we die? Inb4 nothing happens could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: Mysterious_Stranger.jpg (4 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious_Stranger.jpg
4 KB, 240x192
What do you think happens when we die?
Inb4 nothing happens could be an answer but it's not solid and the rest of other people's beliefs hace just as much credibility because no one knows what happens unless they die.
Also general I've heard dead people speak before/ghosts encounters thread.
>>
you will see the light
>>
What if the light at the of the tunnel... Is the opening to another vagina?
>>
>>682946311
Everything happens when you die. Just without you.
>>
>>682946311
>not solid and the rest of other people's beliefs
>>
>>682946311
how much did you witness of things that happened before you were born? It was nothing and nothing awaits us
>>
>>682946311
Life will probably repeat itself
>>
>>682946698
This
>>
>>682946953
What if we forgot?
>>
>>682946698
>>682946988
/thread
>>
You start to decompose
>>
I think we will either return to wherever it was we were before being born or maybe reincarnate.. consciousness is energy and cannot die only the physical form deteriorates
>>
Your perception of time will slow down so much that you'll feel like you're dying eternally
>>
Op here. I like to believe that we transcend to different vibrations.
Like we move on from the third dimension and transcend to the fourth. Guys have you ever heard of shadow people?
>>
Our souls go back home. We are here having a human experience. Part of the experience is not knowing how or why we are here.
>>
File: 1462549501059.jpg (71 KB, 723x894) Image search: [Google]
1462549501059.jpg
71 KB, 723x894
i suck dicks
>>
>>682946698
Op here.
Well fuck lol
That sounds interesting af tbh.
Mind you life wouldn't be so important if we knew we would get erased and live as another.
Maybe thats why death is such a secret.
I really like your interpretation anon.
10/10 post
>>
>>682947776
You mean lower dimensional Faggot? They're just jealous and go away if you start waving around your junk, tested personally and confirmed
>>
>>682947338
>>682947776
>>682947797
As much as I want to believe this, it still seems to me like this theory came to be out of denial because people are afraid to die.
>>
>>682948038
People say they're higher dimension entities. They live in the fourth but share the same space as us in the third. Thats why when people see them they see only three dimensions of them and the fourth is omitted because it's not able to be shown here in the third.
But we can't rule out 2d creatures because they look flat according to some people. Btw anon have you seen that Russian shadow creature video?
>>
>>682946311
>the rest of other people's beliefs hace just as much credibility because no one knows what happens unless they die.

Wrong, because there is pretty strong evidence for the nothing happens theory, like the fact that nobody ever contacted us from the other side. I know some idiots claim they can talk to the death but nobody could ever proof it, so they are most likely just crazy. There has been a huge amount of research about an afterlife through human history and nobody who wasnt a lunatic ever found anything that points in the direction of the existance of an afterlife.
>>
>>682948274
I'm not really afraid of dying. Death is yhe most intimate thing a living being could have. Just interested in what type pf energy we become after this old shell melts away to become one with the earth.
>>
>>682948472
If nothing happens when we die, where's the proof anon? Do you actually have evidence that nothing happens when we die? Also turn of your phone, pc or whatever and try communication with us, is it that easy?
>>
>>682946311
I'm afraid we won't be able to 'see' what's after....i mean: you live, you have consciousness of reality, of what's a round you, then you die and don't have that anymore....that's all...
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 409x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 409x400
We wake up somewhere and think "damn that was a weird dream"
and forget it all by lunchtime...
>>
>>682948476
I meant to say that the idea that we're energy is denial of "simple" death. What if we're existing in purely materialistic form which science implies. Just to make it clear, I have my doubts related to science, but it got us pretty far.
>>
>>682946311
Lel, u dont know shit when you ded
>>
>>682948994
Oh man...i'd fucking mind blow away with that....
>>
>>682949015
Pretty far? Lol....
>>
>>682948888
Nice quads but where's the proof? Just because aliens havent contacted us doesnt rule out that they exist.
If we die and we end up somewhere else and we have no form of communication to talk to the other side, how do we know for sure that they do or dont exist? Try contacting me without internet or a cellphone.
>>
>>682948274
yeh I can understand the skepticism. as we have no definite way of knowing wouldn't you rather take comfort in that belief?

a passage i like from this buddhist book: "We know that our true nature is one with everything, so it goes beyond birth and death as well as reincarnation. Does the sky die? Our true nature is one with the sky. Does truth decay? Our true nature is one with truth. Death is just another concept. When we let go of the concepts of life and death then there is no more death, and for the first time we are truly alive"
>>
>>682948472
there are pretty interesting near death experience accounts or people who have supposedly recalled past lives tho
>>
>>682949363
I suppose it would and it all seems very possible to me, but I can't. I believe in science way too much and spiritual isn't really the domain of science
>>682949928
Couldn't those near death experiences be a hallucination constructed based on what we want to think happens after though?
>>
You want to believe something happen after death. Thats your brain trying to trick itself. Kind of a defense mechanism. Its why religion was created imo.. People cant (or wont) believe that when you die you are no longer..there.

See everyone is unique in their own way. When you die. Like a broken tv or computer. Your body is still there. It becomes elements for the universe and is changed into something else. But the thing that makes you unique. Special. Is gone

I believe people miss that uniqueness when someone dies. And were scared to lose it when we die. So we keep trying to figure out what happens or where it goes...we create religion just to have an answer to where it goes.

Like the information on a broken computer. Its just gone..

But ive never been dead so i donno. Ima go fap now.
>>
I'd like to think when we die we wake up and we have just paid for a life in a simulation and are entire life was a few minutes in the real world
>>
Nothing happens
Just another nigger death
>>
>>682950618
I think annon has it figured out there
>>
Hardest dmt trip?
>>
>>682950450
perhaps but I'm sure I read something where they analyzed the active parts of the brain while it was taking place and the areas responsible for something like that were completely idle
>>
We either go to heaven and see God or go to hell and see Satan
>>
>>682950798
I am taking dmt for the first time tonight I am to expect a lot of questions to be answered?
>>
>>682950450
http://europe.newsweek.com/proof-heaven-doctors-experience-afterlife-65327?rm=eu
>>
We obviously wake up back in Blitz and Chitz and put a few more coins back in the machine
>>
>>682951290
I hope that happens
>>
>>682950944
yeah and if you goto heaven you high five god and baby jesus and they slingshot you out of the clouds into a new daddys nutsack and do the whole living thing over and over.

If you goto hell you chill with satan and Beelzebub. They turn out to be so cool you stay for eternity playing air hocky and...motherfucking pinball
>>
>>682951057
I sort of expected that but for me it was just an short intense rush of visuals and euphoria without any meaning or answers as such.

It was great but I had much more of a self discovery and stronger trip on this 25cnbome shit.

This may have been because the hit wasn't big enough or because I was with 3 other people on dmt though.

Anyway just clear your mind of preconceptions and have a sweet trip bro
>>
OP can't inb4 you goddamn idiot.
>>
I think life after death is a perfectly reasonable idea. The brain is just a material computer after all.
>>
the same as what happened billions of years before you were born...
>>
>>682951057
Yes and read DMT The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. Good info
>>
>>682951522
Thanks man I hope I will I have looked into it and there is a slight risk of a bad trip which freaks me out a little but I am gonna go for it anyway
>>
>>682951702
Ok
>>
Dying freaks me out. The thought that you have no conscience, no body, no mind; nothing. And yet, the world moves on without you. You have no knowledge of it, no control or part to play in it. I can't imagine not existing when everything else does.
>>
>>682951256
Thank you for that m8
>>
>>682951877
That's why you live your life while you can
>>
>>682951877
After DMT you no longer fear death, you welcome it
>>
>>682951771
It will be awesome man no need to worry
>>
File: david_attenborough.jpg (37 KB, 490x260) Image search: [Google]
david_attenborough.jpg
37 KB, 490x260
I believe in "reincarnation". that consciousness is a vibration that our brains are tuned into.

so you never die, it's just that your brain is switched off, so the ego disappears.

no memories, no thoughts. just flowing energy.
>>
>>682951965
intriguing shit right, especially coming from a neuro surgeon
>>
>>682946311
Ever had a lucid dream anon?

Thats what its like when you die except you never wake up. Unless you practice at it your consciousness deteriorates until you fade into oblivion
>>
>>682946311

when the answer is unkown, the simplist guess is often the best guess. there is nothing. you are non existent.

remember what you were before birth? no? because you didnt exist you were nothingness, you will return to nothingness. its not beautiful. the universe wasn't designed to be beautiful it was all accidental and your existence is accidental and irrelevant
>>
File: Build Wall.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Build Wall.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>682946311
anti-religious creationist here. I don't follow any kind of religion seeing how religion = people. Fuck people. I personally believe there is a divine intelligence behind us and everything, but I can't be positive of what's next because anyone who says they know for a fact is literally retarded. I just believe in putting others before me and hoping for the best.
>>
I have two favorite theories, even though I think it'll be nothingness.

1. Your life flashes before your eyes before you die? Well, it happens real-time with your lifespan. Essentially, you live your life over and over. (Suck it kids with SIDS)

2. (This is the one I want) You become bodiless. Able to travel space and time freely. Wanna watch Hitler from birth to death? Cool. Wanna go to the other side of the universe and watch an alien race evolve? Go for it. Wanna watch your parents conceive you? If that's your thing, why not.
>>
File: Deported Nacho.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Deported Nacho.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>682950618
lol religion was created to control people
>>
>>682952413
Pretty much. It makes it easier for me to believe since that statement was made by someone who had scientific approach to death.
>>
>>682949928
Astronauts who go into those giant centrifuges also recall similar accounts to near death experiences though.
>>
What is death? To go to sleep and never wake up.
What is it like to wake up having never gone to sleep? That's birth.
>>
there is no afterlife but our energy/soul goes back into the great pool of human energy/collective soul where it will pull new human soul from. think of us like a giant centipede, the living souls the legs that move us forward, the body is the currently dead souls that the legs pull along and create new legs from
>>
>>682952513
yeah. one time i had this dream where i was being stabbed over and over. shit was fucked.
>>
>>682946311
I believe our soul / consciousness / energy / whatever you want to call it leaves our body with a great sigh of relief. No more pain, suffering, misery. Freedom at last. We then travel to reconnect with the consciousness which is all of us. We become one with it again and join our understanding and experience with it.
From there I'm not sure, perhaps rebirth, another life, or perhaps something else. No idea. But I firmly believe in more than just darkness and blank unconsciousness.
>>
File: you fit the criteria.jpg (136 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
you fit the criteria.jpg
136 KB, 679x960
"Just as credible because we don't know what happens"
>>
File: Alex_Grey_Dying.jpg (277 KB, 501x700) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Dying.jpg
277 KB, 501x700
Alex Grey - Dying
>>
>>682946311
>Inb4 nothing happens could be an answer but it's not solid and the rest of other people's beliefs hace just as much credibility because no one knows what happens unless they die

So everyone is just as fucking clueless as each other, i'd just assume what it observable rather than jump to assumptions that include supernatural behaviour.
>>
File: Suicide Booth.gif (69 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Booth.gif
69 KB, 480x455
>>682952681
I came in here sharing my belief that someone pretending to know for a fact what happens after life is a moron... After reading through the thread I realize those are the only people here.

Guess I'll be moving along now.
>>
File: cameron gray.jpg (94 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
cameron gray.jpg
94 KB, 736x413
>>682953884
sick never seen this one. Alex Grey is the man. Ever seen any Cameron Gray stuff?
>>
>>682946953
I don't remember anything from before I was five. Guess I was never a baby, right?
>>
>>682954187
I will now
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.