Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Kick him in the dick

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 27
File: NO_FILE_GIVEN (1 B, ) Image search: [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN
1 B,
Kick him in the dick
>>
stab him unexpectedly
>>
buy a gun
>>
Inject 9 marijuanas
>>
get naked and cover yourself in lard
>>
>>682940938
Heavy punch right in the temple, keep concentrated and git gud at dodging, or you know just hit him with a steel pipe when he's not looking
>>
>>682940938
fight dirty
>>
>>682941034
In England.

>>682941006
Only viable option ATM but would probably get rekt by his buddies.

>>682941019
I don't fancy a prison sentence.
>>
>>682940938
Men can be big as a house and mad of granite, but they all have balls in the same place.
>>
>>682940938
Get on your knees and beg him for the privilege of sucking him off. Then bite his nuts and make a dash! Heroic escape!
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video14280671/stepdaughters_first_date_kenna_james_eva_karera
>>
>>682940938
throw some sand mixed with cayenne pepper in his eyes, and try to ko him asap
>>
>>682940938
Don't matter who wins u will still get ratings for swinging my donnny
>>
>>682940938
Do you know any martial arts?
Does he know any?
Being ripped or a gym junkie means nothing when in a fight.
Strength is useless if you don't know how to hit and if he is ripped think of it this way; his organs are not protected by a layer of fat this making his body relatively fragile
>>
>>682940938

Why does he want to fight you?
>>
>>682940938
dont be a fuckwit, dont fight people who can fuck your shit up.
>>
>>682940938

How do you dickheads keep ending up in fights?
Do you all live in the black ghetto?
Are you retarded and aggressive against other people?

Seriously, grown ass men don't fight, because grown ass men solve things in grown ass ways.

Good luck in highschool tho, kid.
>>
Don't fight.
>>
Sand/dirt in eyes. Swift kick/knee to the crotch. If you have any strength, then you use your palm to smash his face to a pulp. Don't use your fist. Probably end up breaking your hand if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
Open pal to the chin worst case scenario he bites his tongue and bleeds
>>
When he approaches you, ask him a question. As soon as he is in the middle of replying, punch him in the nose as hard as you can, then keep punching until he goes down. Fights are all about ferocity
>>
watch this and learn u faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLvrxTa6aQ
>>
>>682940938
shoot him your a real american
>>
>>682940938
first tell us why he wants to twat you m8
>>
>>682941221
This... Win, lose or draw don't be a bitch
>>
If you're serious about this..just avoid his swings for a bit and he'll tire out. Large body building muscles aren't good for fighting and he'll fatigue quickly. Don't get grabbed and put on the ground.Though, if you're not in anyway athletic or trained you won't win so just don't even fight him.
>>
>>682941538
You're*

He already said he's British, dumbass
>>
>>682940938
pocket sand
>>
>>682941521
Got 10 seconds in before the cringe was too much
>>
>>682941454

No worst case scenario you strike his nose and he fuckin dies.

Also answer this pls >>682941300

>>682941580

Every MMA fighter in the UFC would disagree with you.
>>
>>682941264
Muscle is much stronger than fat
>>
>>682940938
muriatic acid in a thermos.
>>
use your ninjutsus and chakras, and air bend the force into his eyeballs. you will get all the kisses from all the girls.
>>
>>682940938
>Be smarter than him : Bring a gun.
>>
>>682940938
No, you figured it out. Suck his dick.
>>
>>682940938
No shame anon.
Go for the eyes, throat, dick, and balls.
Claim self defense.
Profit???
>>
>>682940938

You beat him by not getting into a fight with him.

Time to grow up.
>>
>>682941775
however fat ADDS a layer of protection to organs and bones
>>
>>682941264
>plastered in muscle
>relatively fragile
is this literally what non-lifters convinced themselves to think?
>>
>>682940938
Mace him in the eyes, then tazer his throat. Keep tazering him until he cries.

Tell him if he every speaks to you again you'll get your mate that was filming to upload it to Facebook, and chicks will see he's a pussy.
>>
>>682940938
That's why I carry a pistol.
Call me a pussy if you want.
But guess who's standing in the end.
>>
>>682941954
This
>>
Gloves with lead or synthetic lead in them http://m.ebay.com/itm/331678704799
>>
>>682942012
Sounds like someone is upset that he just learned his 2 years in the gym have been a waste of time.
>>
>>682941264

This is dead wrong. A ripped dude who knows what he is doing can take any punch to the gut. A not ripped dude cannot, because you do it by flexing your abs to get them hard as steel. Just ask Houdini, a punch to the stomach without doing this can kill a man
>>
>>682941747
it's a lot harder to kill someone by striking the nose than you think.
you're never going to accidentally kill someone like that.

Mike Tyson has talked about wanting to kill someone in the ring.
Scuffing the leather of his gloves upwards to try and expose the knuckles, and has talked about how he wanted to fracture someone's nose and kill them.

If Mike Tyson can't do it on purpose, you won't do it by accident.
>>
>>682941747
How so? Look at every top UFC fighter. They're not overly jacked except for GSP and he supplemented his training with gymnastics. Look at Mariusz Pudzianowski, , the strongest men on earth. He had a terrible record until he started training MMA and lost some muscles for better speed and cardio.
>>
File: THAT'S_MY_PURSE!.jpg (81 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S_MY_PURSE!.jpg
81 KB, 400x289
Thats my purse! I don't know you!
>>
>>682940938
Tell him you're a giant homo who likes big dicks.
>>
>>682942012
If ripped ribs (which protect vital organs) are exposed and easily breakable, therefor said organs are more likely to recieve damage.
Have you ever seen a 2m tall russian knocked out just with a straight punch to the stomach?
>>
>>682942304

I doubt Mikey was doing it right. He is not exactly the brightest dude, and I doubt anyone would have tried to teach him that. That said, some fag on /b/ probably can't do it right either.
>>
>>682942241
okay, give me proof that my muscles make me fragile.

I'll wait, surely you have evidence.
>>
>>682941126
>England
>get into fight
>police hop around you with pens and papers until the guy with the tazer shows up
You have a knife, you're a god in England.
>>
>>682941747
Didn't even notice you said that you may strike his nose and he fuckin dies, I've been baited.
>>
>>682941564
This & This. Put up a decent fight. At least make it interesting & you'll end up earning respect.

Your ancestors were what would be considered these days as nearly rabid. Harness the genetic memories from your brutal past and fight like it's your life or his. Throw the first punch and don't stop. If you land a good shot and stun him or he drops get on top and pound his face in until someone pulls you off or one of his dudes kicks you in the face.

Again. Win or lose, go about it like a wild fucking animal.
>>
>>682941747
>implying everyone is an MMA fighter
>>
whip your dick out in the middle of the fight then while hes suckin you off punch him in the thoat
>>
>>682940938
Why the fuck are you fighting ANYONE after high school? Why do you have to see this fag again?
>>
Sneak some sand into your pockets then suck his dick
>>
>>682940938
keep your hands up, stay on your toes. When you get the opportunity, aim for the bridge of his nose, but puch as if you're aiming 5cm behind his nose. If you catch him well you can shock him and get on stop of him and just pummel him.
Don't let him get on top of you.
>>
Boot him in the knee. Take him on a trip to snap city. Even if(when) he beats you he will be feeling the pain for weeks/months.
>>
>>682942520
Knifes are for fags. You're a faggot.
>>
>>682940938
Just because he is ripped does not at all mean he can fight/punch properly. Just aim for the chin. Maybe practice a basic front kick.
>>
>>682942012
>non-lifters
shut up idiot that's like me calling everyone who doesn't train martial arts a non-fighter.
Muscle is armor for your skeleton. I've been anorexic skinny as a teen and muscular as an adult and you just don't feel the pain of a hit when you've got some meat on ya.
Big guys who don't know how to fight are great to smash though, it really impresses a certain type of woman. All the most swole bros i know are guys who lost a fight in their teens and now waddle around trying to intimidate with their size. They can see in your eyes if you're not scared and willing to fuckin hurt them though, so it's good to hear them make all reasonable noises after that "Are you sure?" bullshit gets called.
Eyes, groin and throat. No rules, if some lifter wants to get violent you have to murder him or split, he'll wreck you if you fight fair. Visit him in hospital and make damn sure there's no come backs.
>>
>>682942453

Do you even anatomy nigger? Having ripped intercostals reinforces the ribs by absorbing the energy more effectively as they flex inward during a hard blow. Also it is pretty tough to break a dude's bones with a punch. Maybe if the guy kicks him while he is down or comes at him with a bludgeon
>>
Why is everyone in this thread giving him advice like he's already MMA trained? He's not going to keep his hands up, he's not going to keep proper spacing, he's not going to "open palm upper nose bridge strike" his opponent, he might suck his dick though.
>>
>>682940938
decide if its worth fighting
dont get hit
dont stop punching
>>
>>682942894
reading comprehension.
you're literally arguing against me with the very point I was trying to make, then you just rambled like an idiot.
>>
Fight or back down. Don't be a pussy about either choice and if you're gonna fight, win or lose make him remember you. Being jacked doesn't guarantee you a win in a fight either. But don't let him grapple you.
>>
>>682942788
Yeah, I agree. I have a gun.
>>
>>682940938
Stab him in the kidneys, not just once, but quick and repeated stabs until he goes down.

Don't go overboard with the size of the knife, really big ones tend to stick.
>>
>>682943181
Actually, dont keep punching, OP would tire himself out easily within punches with the adrenaline dump he'll get.
>>
>>682940938
Swift scissor-kick to anywhere on the jaw. Make sure to immediately follow up with a mount and pound directed to the main nerve at the center of the chin.
>>
>>682940938
3rd dan here, will answer seriously: Guys that are heavily ripped usually are a bit slower/heavier/can't do a wide range of movement due to muscle. Your main goal should be to avoid getting gripped. As long as he can't grapple you, you should be good. Work on your footwork, focus on hitting the lower tip of the jaw in hook motion. You should be good.

I don't believe that, but I mean, good luck.
>>
Don't fight him dude. Fighting is for children and niggers. If he fucks with you, shoot him with a gun like a real civilized man and leave it at that.
>>
>>682940938
When he squares up, don't let him get too close and straight away headbutt him in the nose. Then go from there, keep trying to hit his nose or face. Don't bother with body shots unless they're freebies. Stamp on him ankles. Never kick, use your knees.

OR just don't fight. A couple months down the line it won't matter anyway.
>>
>>682941521
Fuckin' hilarious

OP, if there's no way out, doge blows until you can deliver a finger punch to the throat. Once he's choking, punch to the solar plexus and then punch the nutz.

Also, a Marine drill sgt. once mentioned that a kick to the side of the knee will take down just about anyone.
>>
>Be OP
>day of the fight arives
>been watching one-punch man to get ready
>did half the training regiment for 2 days
>sore in every muscle and weak in every bone
>havent felt more ready
>put on my forehead protector and get in my brown painted crocs
>sporting master-chief mjolner MK6 under my kimono for ultimate protection
>hestandsnochance.jpg
>show up to the schoolyard
>whole crowd goes wild when we both step in the ring made of on-lookers
>see crush
>take out my katana and gesture to her that i will win in her name
>chubby chinese friend mike gets out his digoridoo for calm fighting music to booster my power
>Myopponentcanthandleme.pts
>we stare each other down. hes looking up at me because he's much shorter than me.
>he lost the moment he picked this fight
>my height and agility far outpower his simple gym muscles
>I have much higher intelligence than this brawny brute
>bell rings
>everything is slo-mo bullet time
>pull out my keyblade reinforced with steel bars
>swing at him faster than sanic
>he grabs it and rips it off my person
>lookslikeiunderestimatedhim.gif
>he drops my keyblade
>last thing i remember is watching my crush's mouth filled with his tounge.

I'm OP and I AM A FAGGOT!
>>
File: lukerockhold.jpg (159 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
lukerockhold.jpg
159 KB, 1310x873
>>682942355

>They're not overly jacked

I guess it depends on your definition jacked but almost all of the champions have a lot of muscle. Is it as much as a body builder? No obviously but I don't think OP is talking about fighting a body builder because when someone uses the word "ripped' I think of a body more like most fighters have. Which has a lot of muscle that is also very well conditioned. What would you call Luke Rockhold?

>Look at Mariusz Pudzianowski

What's your point? That guy is still fuckin huge.

>>682942530

No you haven't I just heard that somewhere once there's a small chance it could happen. Googled it just now and realize it's a myth.
>>
>>682940938
Neck and groin.

No hesitation - throw punches like the very next hit will end the fight.
>>
>>682942520
Britfag here.

>hop around with pen and papers
Fucking kek
>>
>>682942077
thats the right answer.
>>
>>682940938

Tell him to fuck off. If he tries to fight anyway have him taken in on assault. Don't stoop to his level.

Particularly because you probably won't win the fight, and will just get wrecked, and have nothing to really gain from this.

Or are you like 15?
>>
>>682940938
try to hit him in the adams apple, if nothing else works.
If he is massive it could be hard to ko him with a hit to the head.. but neck usually works fine for whatever bodytype..
>>
If you don't know how to properly throw the 6 punches in boxing, you have no business fighting at all.

If you do however know the basics, you need to be a savage.
Next time you see him, and he wants to fight like you say, he'll probably approach you to talk shit before the fight.

Dont talk shit, don't listen to a single word he says, just sucker punch him with your cross right in the chin. and then DON'T STOP hitting him until he goes down.
>>
>>682941452
This. Best advice ever
>>
>>682942835
this

There are 2 areas a person cannot train to take shits too. Head and his junk. One good punch on the jaw takes ANY man down, no matter how ripped they are.
>>
>>682941954
>>682941954
This is what either females or faggots say

looks like you need a testosterone supplement gramps
>>
>>682940938
center mass at 300yds
>>
>>682942894

>muscle is armor for your skeleton

That's moronic.
>>
>>682940938
KO yourself before he gets the chance pussy
>>
>>682941179
Fucking kek'd at this
>>
File: hfghfhg.png (131 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
hfghfhg.png
131 KB, 500x327
Listen here, you faggot. First of all, try to avoid the fight. If you can't, then first of all, don't do any kicks, you'll probably lose balance/they don't do anything to the other guy as you can't kick properly. What you have to do is use simple, straight punches, aim for the jaw or nose. Try not to get onto the ground with someone stronger than you, that way you will lose in seconds. I will repeat myself, try not to fight at all, it doesn't matter if anyone thinks you are a pussy, those people don't matter. What matters is your health, you fucking fag op, that's why I'm giving you this advice.
>>
>>682943637

>just sucker punch him

Shameless fuckin pussy ass desperate move.

Guaranteed way to get your ass mercilessly beat later on if you are successful.
>>
>>682943842
the guy is a Fucking sperg but having dense skeletal muscles can and will help prevent some injuries, or at least reduce the effect.
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 1440x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 1440x338
>>682940938
Sauce on that pic? Is there a vid?Also, violence sorts out nothing, it will be meaningless and only cause issues.
>>
>>682940938
Ayo you got more of that girl?
>>
>>682941095
This
>>
>>682944100
>Shame
>Street fight
No. Sucker punch the chin, keep swinging until they go down, keep swinging until they're unconscious, then be more deliberate with your damage.
Crack an orbital, break the nose, north-South elbow in the front teeth to knock a couple out.
For the next month while he's healing he'll be thinking how bad he fucked up.
For the rest of his life he'll never forget the ass beating.
>>
Drop your pants and bend over OP. let him fuck you in your ass pussy. Because he's a real man and diserves it.
>>
>>682943521
At this point I wasn't even talking about OP anymore. You said that every MMA fighter would disagree with my post about "Large body building muscles aren't good for fighting," Which would be wrong. Even GSP's trainer on record stated that having those large muscles will just tire a fighter out and isn't efficient for fighting.

Yes Luke Rockhold is pretty built but he also trains BJJ and standup so this is not what we were talking about. His muscles are not purely trained from just working out with weights at the gym. Remember, OP said "Gym junkie"

My point about Mariusz is he had to lose muscle to gain cardio and speed to be a better fighter and get a better record. In my post I specifically said "body building muscles" which he had lots of.
>>
suck his bigger-than-yours cock.
>>
>>682944073
What? Don't do any weird front kicks that throw you off balance and expend needless energy? Though kick to the balls are effective.
>>
OP needs to git gud.
>>
Sneak up to him from behind, and stick your middle and ring fingers into his eyes and push them as hard as you possibly can, then grab the nearest heavy object and smash him in the temple with it, when he goes down stick a pencil through his eardrums. For good measure see if you can permanently disable his eyes too.

Congratulations on Helen Kellering a bitch.
>>
>>682944639

>Street fight

It's not a street fight though. A street fight is when you get jumped by some niggers trying to mug you or some shit and you think your life may be in danger. This just sounds like a fight over some kind of dispute, probably OP molested the ripped guys prepubescent sister or something.

If he sucker punches that guy and knocks him out then he will just have to fight him again later except the second time that won't work. Also everyone will think he's a pussy. His best bet is to just fight him like a man and win or lose.

>keep swinging until they go down, keep swinging until they're unconscious, then be more deliberate with your damage.
Crack an orbital, break the nose, north-South elbow in the front teeth to knock a couple out.

Whatever you do don't do this. This is literally attempted murder and not only will his friends probably do the same to you, you will go to jail for a very fucking long time.

OP just fight him and if you win without using some cheap ass sucker punch or dick shot then it will be over. This is the only way to ensure that you don't get jumped by his friends, your ass beat on the street later, or go to jail.
>>
>>682945039
Lol'd
>>
OP, just kill him
>>
>>682942520
No because every cunt has a knife.
>>
Dance off OP.

Serve him good
>>
>>682941838
works every time %1000
>>
>>682945132
open don't listen to this faggot.

never fight fair, never lose

eliminate the threat through extreme means of brutality.
>>
>>682940938
Break his knee caps with a baseball bat, and then beat the shit out of that crippled pussy
>>
Legit answer, in the fight rush him and immediatly go for a leg swipe to get him on the ground. Get on top of him and with your non dominant hand grab his neck and lean into it with all your weight and with your dominant hand pummel his face, aim for eyes and nose for maximum damage. He will be trying to get you off of him but keep leaning forward with your knee on his chest
>>
jus bring a baht an mash is fookin ed in. ya whiny cunt
>>
>>682940938
Brass knuckles
>>
>>682945132
There is literally no way to escape retribution unless you kill someone, people will ALWAYS come back to murder you if they lose a fight, fair or no.

What reason could there possibly be for letting someone who kicked your ass once live?

If OP doesn't kill this guy he'll get run over or stabbed in the neck maybe months or years later.
>>
>>682940938
This looks EXACTLY like my ex. And she was an undeniable whore. Weird.
>>
Listen to any of these clowns your a fucking idiot, fling ammonia in his eyes, have a bottle of lighter fluid handy, while he's screaming and blind spray the lighter fluid over the cunt, flick a match on hi, job done.
>>
>>682943842
>muscle is armor for your skeleton
>That's moronic.
Well when I was a gym rat it seemed to work that way for me. I started out winning bets for punches, then for mag light hits and finally baseball bat hits from baseball players.

I had a great martial arts teacher (was a world champ for several years) in college try to use me to show the class how muscle is not protection. I guess he had never seen lats like mine as his strikes were funny. He eventually gave up and went to "nuggies" in the center of my sternum and told the class that when someone is well muscled you should hit them where they do not have muscle.

So since I was not into Naruto or Obesity, could you enlighten me as to how my muscle is not armor?
>>
>>682940938
OP if you want to win the fight all you have to dobit put your mind to it honestly. Even if you lose you get respect. If you lose or win, ask to share a beer after..youll make a life long friend.
>>
>>682945708
No they won't if you blind them, you just ain't willing to go far enough.
>>
>>682944784

>At this point I wasn't even talking about OP anymore.

Then what are we talking about lol?

>Large body building muscles aren't good for fighting," Which would be wrong.

I think we just disagree about the definition of "ripped". I totally 100% agree that body builders would tire out more quickly than a leaner fighter.

I'm saying that compared to an average person most professional fighters have a much greater mass of muscle.

>Remember, OP said "Gym junkie"

You're right he did say that but most people I know who go to the gym frequently also do some kind of a cardio workout.

Also I'd say that even if he is a body builder that does no cardio he still wouldn't tire out any sooner and probably would last longer than your average person who doesn't work out at all which is what it sounds like the OP is.

Certainly would tire out more quickly than a trained fighter but obviously OP is not that.

>My point about Mariusz is he had to lose muscle to gain cardio and speed to be a better fighter

Again you are right and I'm not arguing against that. He still has a ton of muscle however and has gained speed.
>>
File: ArmlessWrath.png (508 KB, 1175x1320) Image search: [Google]
ArmlessWrath.png
508 KB, 1175x1320
>>682945854
This lol
>>
>>682945431
>>682945708

Some people who have never been in a fight.

>What reason could there possibly be for letting someone who kicked your ass once live?

You go to jail for the rest of your life?

Is this bait? Am I being baited right now?
>>
>>682943598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_HCVgTLyCU
He could have reckt both of those cops with ease and ran off poking anyone he saw.
>>
If you dont know how to fight at this age your best option is to just take the hit like a man get back up and take it a few more times, press charges and sue him and buy yourself somethhing nice for your trouble just be sure to protect your orbital socket
>>
>>682940938
>How do I beat up a guy that's pretty ripped?
>He's only 5'11 but the guy is clearly a bit of a gym junkie. He wants to fight me but he could potentially one punch ko me. Help me out lads.

This happened to a friend of mine in HS. He won when the stick showed up and attacked him. All he did was grab the stick by the neck while the stick flailed away for a while and we all laughed. Then he punched the stick in the face 2x and left him sleeping on the locker room floor.
Since you are a bit of a ripped gym junkie like my friend, you should have no problem with whatever creepy stick boy is stalking one of your GFs.
>>
Be the /b/igger man and stab him in the stomach.
>>
>>682940938
>headbutt him
Few people expect that.
>hit his ears with your palm
That will mess up his inner ear and hence, his balance.
Jocks tend to initiate the fight with a haymaker. Try to dodge that, that might also throw him off balance. Also if he leans into it, you can use his very momentum to counter. Don't try kicking for you might fall flat on your face if you execute it poorly. Hitting the kneecaps, between the ribs, the diaphragm and under the nose are quite painful.
>>
Heres what you do OP.

>get a newborn spider monkey
>raise him to be a horny sex machine that humps everything in sight
>start training spider monkey to rape a picture of your guys face
>help train its muscles for clenching purposes
>a few days before the fight you give it aids
>at the fight scene, unleash the sex monkey
>Monkey is trained to jump on your guys face and throat fuck him with strong arms that will be impossible to pry off.
>monkey shoots aids down your guys throat
>life ruined
>OP=1
>guy=Aids

no need to thank me.
>>
>>682946054
People are barely ever arrested for anything but familial murder or murdering white women.

Police don't care, nobody does, a dead body is a nuisance to municipal clean up crews, nothing more.
>>
>>682946054
>Is this bait? Am I being baited right now?
No, he has a katana, 3 fedoras, and the latest Bud K catalog, you should know he is damn serious.
>>
Fake a heart attack. When he gets close headbutt him.
>>
First. You never fight in front of a crowd.
Second. Always get the first blow in and drop him right away.
Third. Step back and ask him if it is over. Since he never lost face to his mates, he has nothing to lose from walking away.

Question. Do you deserve to get your ass kicked or is this guy trying to look like a bad ass for his friends because of some imagined slight?
>>
>>682940938
Chin check then fall on your knees and suck his dick.
>>
1. Challenge him to fight on the tallest bridge near you.
2. when he starts closing on you, drop to your knees, yank down his pants and start sucking his cock.
3. Suck is cock in an amazing way.
4. When he gets past his homophobia and starts getting into it pick up the noose and cinch it around his balls.
5. Now throw the concrete block tied to the other end of the rope, over the bridge railing.
6. Tell him he probably wants to follow that block before the rope runs out.
7. If he jumps it was just another suicide.
8. If he shoves your head back on his cock and tells you to finish him real fast.. Maybe you are really good and have a great future in cock sucking.
>>
>>682941701
underrated post
>>
>>682940938
>lrn2 oblique kick
>wait for him to throw all his weight on the front leg while swinging a haymaker like 99% of streetfighting morons
>win
>>
>>682941138
>>682941846
>>682941138
>>682942683
>>682943143
>>682944911
>>682946925
>>682947140
>OP: halp /b/, how do I beat up a guy who is stronger than me?
>/b/: suck his dick
I love you /b/.
>>
>>682943401
This. There´s no other choice.
>>
>>682940938
brace knuckles - thei will change your hand into a hammer. His face will be a mess after 3 hits. If you cant reach face, then strike hard into a knee, middle of his forearm (pain will make him lower his guard and then youll be able to hammer his face) if he turns back - strike back of his head or if you want to kill him - deathblow to the kidneys.
>>
>>682940938
Suck his dick.
>>
>>682940938
Throat, push/strike bellow Adam's apple.
Eyes, poke poke
Ears, pull from the back forwards rip rip
>>
>>682941056
This kills the anon
>>
Look up some Aikido moves, you probably can't master them, but at least if you have decent reflexes you can borrow the concept of using his momentum against him.
>>
File: 1454466436300.jpg (27 KB, 264x351) Image search: [Google]
1454466436300.jpg
27 KB, 264x351
Blindside him in the head with a metal baseball bat. Break his fingers while he's unconscious. Blame the nignogs. Repeat in a year to assert dominance.
>>
>>682951129
lmfao
>>
If you tower over him then use it for intimation
>>
This should help
>>
>>682940938
Fight him anyway, after you're on the ground just cover your head and face. Hopefully he's not a nigger who would resort to try stepping on your head. Attempting to fight him at least shows some balls. Go for the nose and throat.
>>
Hey behind him, somehow and do a half Nelson rear makes choke.
>>
>>682940938
Rub your hands with hot sauce. The kind with warning labels on it. Charge him, take it to the ground. Rub your fingers in his eyes. When he can't see and is in pain. Slip out of his grasp and tee off on him with a kick to the head.. Knock his shit out.. Win.. Get pussy
>>
fight dirty
kick him in the dick, thumbs in the eyes, headbutt, pocket sand, etc.
>>
>>682940938
If you can avoid the fight, avoid it.
Why the fuck would you risk anything in a fight you can easily pussy out of?
Don't be stupid.
>>
Be swift and generous, dont back out from it and dont show that you are in pain even if he keeps thrusting. Make eye contact, dont let him finish over your face, just swallow it like the big girl that you are. Good luck with sucking that dick.
>>
>>682940938
Stab the cunt
>>
>>682940938
muscles =/= fighting ability
punch him in the throat, ears, nose and general face area
>>
>>682940938
http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=VBz--o9RO3g&start_at=43&end_at=45
>>
>>682940938
Well depends really, here is some tips
Aim for vitals and soft areas like eyes,joints,throat and ears
a good strike to the armpit will hit a nerve cluster that will hurt like a motherfucker
Most untrained people telegraph there hits like before they swing with a punch their shoulder will twitch. So look out for that
Don't focus on the face the skull can take a serious beating.
A good chop to the side of the neck if aimed properly can stop blood flow to the brain thus effectively knocking your opponent out.
A good kick to side of the knee or a stomp straight down on a knee can dislocate it.
A good straight punch to the sternum also hurts like a bitch and can break some ribs.
Knee and elbow strikes are fantastic if the guy is stupid and tries to grab you, look up some videos how to break out of the common ones
Basically be smart, calm and aim your shots and you'll do fine. Maybe
>>
>>682940938
holy fuck daaaaaaaaaaat dick!
>>
>>682940938
>Adult
>Fighting
Really nigga? Over what iam sure its stupid, the best way to win a fight is to learn how to fight just go to a boxing gym.
>>
>>682940938
box.
why do faggot thinks that muscle guys know how to fight?
>>
File: bodyslams.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
bodyslams.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>682940938
If you do marijuanas before a fight it will increase your strength, but only for a period of about 2 minutes before you need to stealthily inject more. i recommend getting one of those automatic diabeetus insulin injectors with marijuanas in it and youll become super snoop
>>
>>682942304
The easiest way someone dies in a fight is they fall and hit there head, or someone slams or stomps there head into the pavement.
>>
>>682940938
One punch ko him
>>
File: 1440433124588.gif (2 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1440433124588.gif
2 MB, 460x259
>>682953417
Bring some gloves so nobody gets hurt.
>>682953559
It's assumed that when two people don't know how to fight, the one better built will prevail.
>>
File: 1462008705039.webm (3 MB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1462008705039.webm
3 MB, 638x480
>>682953729
This. Ther has been more cases of people dying from hitting the pavement than anything fight related. You wanna go out as a hero anon?
>>
Play through the first dark souls and you'll be ready
>>
>>682940938
learn how to manipulate your ki
>>
>>682940938
Straight in with a headbut.
Gets them every time.
>>
>>682942012
I don't know why everyones jimmies are rustled by this, it'spretty fucking true. Being a stick and dressing in womans cloths wont make you less fragile you stupid assfucks
>>
>>682943675
This is false, your ability to withstand headshots is genetic, you still get brain damage though.
>>
>>682948178
the OP picture showcasing a sissy boi sucking some delicious looking man meat has inspired us all.
>>
File: s2h.gif (3 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
s2h.gif
3 MB, 300x170
Run, unless you're a fat cunt in which case take him down and elbow his face till he starts breathing blood.
Now he's all yours to finish him off with a signature move.
>>
>>682954476
Own a wrestling gif.
Idiot.
>>
>>682953922
Don't start nothin, won't be nothin
>>
File: 1461702093196s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1461702093196s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>682946312
>>
File: hulk-hogan.jpg (44 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan.jpg
44 KB, 300x238
>>682954596
What does this mean, in English?
>>
>>682940938
do you know C++?
>>
>>682940938
Good ol fashioned throat punch.
Requires little to no effort to execute and just make sure u fold ur fist so ur knuckles stick out. Pretty much after that ur free to do w/e u want.
>>
>>682940938
Quickly get in his face and head butt him. Just make sure you break his nose with it.
>>
>>682940938
Offer to suck his dick. See if he bites. It's the only way out.
>>
Don't try fighting him standing up he will rock you just take him to the ground and get side control or full mount and choke him out
>>
>>682940938
You know how being random isn't equivalent to being funny. The same goes for being muscular and being able to fight.
>>
File: y.jpg (32 KB, 394x351) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
32 KB, 394x351
Dude he will beat you no matter what, and he will probably fuck you up pretty badly, just avoid it.
>>
>>682940938
Don't listen to people here, long story short you're gonna get your ass kicked, deal with it m8.
>>
Cry, then use your tears to lube up your dick and fuck him in the ass.
>>
>>682957662
>Cry, then use your tears to lube up your ass and get fucked with his dick.
Fixed for you.
>>
File: Bear Jew.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Bear Jew.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>682940938
>>
>>682957861
>Cry, then use your tears to lube up your ass and fuck you in the ass
>>
Don't get into a fight.

Never been in a fight in my life until some guy tried it on with my gf after I told him to stop and I saw red. Knocked him out and he hit his head on the pavement, he went into a coma and nearly died. I was locked up for a period of time before being released on bail. I thought I wasn't gonna see my child for years and destroy my life and have killed someone, and subsequently destroyed the lives of people around him.

Equally, more likely with you, you might get fucked up.

One punch can kill, if you're willing to take that risk then go for it. It's absolutely not worth it though.
>>
fight dirty
>>
Play some tekken
Be eddie
Couple of hours
Go kick ass with your new capoeira skillz
Suck his dick
>>
>>682940938
C
>>
File: all_hands_on_titties.jpg (140 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
all_hands_on_titties.jpg
140 KB, 600x450
By making him feel inadequate / stupid. then he'll crumble like the pea-brained dumbass that he is
>>
File: image.jpg (890 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
890 KB, 1440x2560
>>682940938
Sauce for the pic OP ?

Trade for this
>>
>>682940938
If you have any wrestling experience take down to mount to pounding his face in. If not aim your punches at his chin/cheeks not top of the head. Keep your chin tucked and swing first
>>
File: 1430945694555.jpg (49 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
1430945694555.jpg
49 KB, 700x436
>>682940938
punch him in the throat then when his holding his throat to grab some air kick him in the balls
>>
baseball bat.
>>
>>682941126
theres you problem.............anyone who uses the word "fancy" in a sentence needs to get their ass kicked
>>
>>682940938
Use your Kotoamatsukami
>>
>>682940938

Well if it is a normal fight that ends when someone is down or quits just go for it. There no shame in loosing just see it as an experience.

If it is thug fighting where they will hop on your head and try to kill or injure for life you when you can't defend yourself just avoid it or take plenty of friends that can protect and take care of you if you loose..
>>
Kill yourself or get rekt faggot
>>
If you're taller than him just keep your back extended and stand up straight, bend your arms at a 90 degree angle to protect your face I don't care if it looks retarded it fucking works this guy will not be able to hit your head if you use your reach properly so he will go to the body. When he punches for your head just extend your head and upper body backwards leading with the back of your skull but remember to keep your distance so he doesn't try to slam you. He'll probably start swinging crazy if he can't hit you and your just defending but don't just back up in a straight line you have to doge until you can see a good enough opening don't just keep blocking if he is swinging wildly because he will hit you. If he goes for the body shift your lower body and legs as quickly as you can backwards will simultaneously jabbing the fuck out of his face. pro tip: keep your jaw clenched it hurts a hell of a lot less when getting hit in the jaw if your jaw is clenched
>>
>>682944253
so you browse 9fag huh
>>
>>682963184
Basically just watch ghetto fight videos and look for the dude with his arms bent at 90 degrees angles notice how that dude usually wins unless he gets slammed to fuck? Yea fight like him
>>
>>682940938
You have a lot of options depending on situation and location.

Most fights end up on the ground. Might as well get there ASAP. Knee kick means you get punched in the face. Your not good at fighting so you drop your guard while doing it (muscle memory). Nut kick is expected because it's the easy win for a smaller guy.

Best way not to be a pussy is to try and rush him. Get to the ground. Either throat jabs or headlock (look up how to do it properly). If he is much stronger at least he won't have room to hit you very hard. Hold the fucking fuck on because if he straddles your your face is pizza

Don't overdo it, it's not worth it.

Otherwise weaponise and stab him. Easy, nobody fucks with you again. Downside.... Your life and career after fucked as well.

Likely scenario, you get near up a little. If you're not used to fighting to much adrenalin tenses up the muscles and makes it hard to move properly. Your fight and flight mechanism is sort of malfunctioning.

Just remember getting hit in the face doesn't nearly hurt as much as you think. Try not to get hit on teeth out nose.
>>
One of these.

Try not to fight and
1. shoot him if he tries to fight
2. take the hit and sue him
Or
3. Train several years and take your chances in a real fight.
>>
>>682940938
shoot him in the face with a .357

pepper spray him and then stab him in the neck with a hunting knife.

pour gasoline all over him and light him up.

drug him and sexually molest him and take pics

taser him and shit on his forehead while he is on the ground and ask him "Who da man biatch"?
>>
this is the only answer OP

https://youtu.be/EBtlIuTnlh0
>>
>>682966840
Top kek
>>
Most people cover the face in a fight, but you don't want to hit him in the head anyway; you can break your hand.

Punch or elbow his clavical. It's pretty easy to break and easy to see on most people. A powerful punch is not needed.

Another strategy is to knee. If he's bigger then you then you may be able to knee him in the groin or upper thigh.

You don't need your attacks to knock him out, just make them hurt. He will be at his strongest for the first 30 seconds, so if you can hold out, get a few hits in that sting, then maybe he'll think twice about continuing. Most people have not taken endurance training for fights and tire quickly.
>>
>>682940938
bark as hard as you can
>>
>>682968258
>and tire quickly.

That's a good point. Take loads of tyres and throw them over him 'til he's trapped. Worked in that Superman film.
>>
>>682968568
Wat
>>
>>682968728
Because he won't be able to move anymore, hence fighting back would be rendered impossible.
>>
>>682943698
Not even females say that, girls fight all the time over stupid shit.
>>
Tell him to grow the fuck up and stop fighting people smaller than him. Only a bitch would fight a guy shorter with no muscles. Tallfags by default have a great advantage, ripped tallfags even more.
>>
File: 1462435662245.png (223 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462435662245.png
223 KB, 480x480
>>682940938
Please tell me there's more or a sauce vid for that pic.
>>
Call the cops with an anonymous tip
Go to a place to fight him
Act all surprised

Ya pussy
>>
get some knuckle dusters
>>
>>682970910
Do they make those for other parts of the body? knee dusters? A stylish head duster?
>>
>>682959466
You fucking lying shill. gtfo.
>>
File: i.jpg (20 KB, 470x587) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
20 KB, 470x587
>>682971120
They sure do
>>
>>682971521
I love a good duster.
>>
>>682961959
kek
>>
300mg of mdma and you can do anything
>>
>>682940938
punch him in the throat
>>
>>682940938
Doesn't matter how strong a dude is if you kick him in the balls
>>
>>682942012
ofc it is, the guy is only 5'11. that sort of thing might be intimidating if he was like a full 6 foot cause his female biological imperative to produce the best offspring will go into hyperdrive and he might start blowing him because his offspring deserves the best jeans. just because hes actually physically active doesnt mean some couch potatoe cant fantasize about winning because anything can happen even if all the odds are out of their favor. they probably even have a blackbelt from a certified mcdojo and when they were a kid once a few years ago by sucker punching a guy who went down like a sack of potatos and been studying mma video tapes every day between jack off sesssions.
>>
>>682940938
Do you not know how to fight dirty? Quick lessons. Use double finger thrusts into throat, neck, collarbone, and other soft tissue areas like armpits. Shit hurts like a mother fucker, and if you hit the throat you might crush his windpipe and kill him. If you aren't afraid of getting close grab an ear and don't let go. If you do this, use your weaker hand/arm so your stronger hand is free for punches and thrusts. The fucked won't want to lose an ear so you can lead him like a dog on a leash, but expect the fight to get fierce real quick once you latch on. Makes it easy to bring his head in for knees and elbows too. And don't be afraid to fishhook him or go for the eyes.
>>
File: cuntpunt.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
cuntpunt.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>682940938
Keep both ur hands up at all time
close to ur head, so if he does get a good punch on you, ur hands will eat the punch, dont chase, wait and stand on the tip of ur feet, be rdy to avoid punches at all time, when hes coming in throw haymakers so the weight of him coming in helps u out. throw punches in combos, dont let it get to ur head, if ur scared, then mentally ur fucked and u already lost. dont get to close b/c from what ur sayin hes bigger, keep it standing, just b/c hes a gym junkie does not mean he knows how to fight. most gym junkies dont know how to fight. again pick ur shots, and becarful not to get gassed out too quick.
>>
>>682943433
Marine drill Sgt.... Kys
>>
>>682974011
>, and becarful not to get gassed out too quick.
yeah right doing something like not knowing how to fight and being in worse physical condition where you're weaker and going to get tired soon he might not know how to fight
cool advice bro this cunt is gonna show the world what a cuck can do coach
>>
>>682974480
ur a fag
im just giving him real advice
fuck outta here with ur dumb shit
>>
File: condoms.jpg (79 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
condoms.jpg
79 KB, 800x300
>>682974635
yeah coach solid advice hes gonna nail this one, score one for teh cucks
that gym cunt aint shit he goes to the gym cause hes beta that sissy fuck aint gonna know how to fight or fight dirty hes gonna get scuffed the fuck up
>>
>>682974858
why u mad bro?
settle down
>>
>>682940938

elbow strike to throat.
>>
>>682940938

>Use jabs to check distance
>Use left leg to keep distance
>Punch straight
>Chin down, Eyes up
>Elbows hurt
>Don't telegraph your swings

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>682975392
man those gym faggots i bet he deserves this fucking gym fags. i bet OP aint no fag hes just doing his shit and trying to smoke drugs and this gym cunts probably a real cunt its got me real worked up that OP gotta be a fucking cuck. fuck this gym guy fucking beta fag working out all the time this fucking OP gonna crawl his ass off the couch and make himself something of him.
>>
>>682940938
Poison his loved ones. He'll forget about you, because he's busy le crying, and because you're a human shaped napkin
>>
Grab his shirt with both hands by the collar then push him back and wip his nose into your forehead.
>>
>>682940938
try this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaj6YGOLskQ
>>
well im a boxer, been boxing for years, the key to a one hit-ko is basically just a good swing the right place, what i'd do to a boasting faggot is a solid hook to the side of the face, dont know what the fuck the place is called in english, but basically hit him hard in the spot between his eye and ear with your knuckles, practice getting your entire body with the swing of your fist, hit him there and he's done.
>>
>>682942619
This is the reason why people can fuck with lions and get away with it. Even if he knows he can kill you, you can still damage that motherfucker in a way that nobody else after him would want, and theyll know to not fuck with you even if theyre bigger.
>>
>>682977404
that or you'll just piss him off
if someone tried to jump me when i get out of the gym i'd be pretty fucking steamed and they better home I don't know them or someone who knows them unless they plan on moving out of town.
>>
>>682940938
Stab him in the throat
>>
>>682940938
Get some rebar and clock em' across the jaw with it
>>
>>682970448
>sauce
roll
>>
>>682940938
Full set of steel plate armour
>>
>>682940938
Go for the throat
>>
>>682940938

jesus christ that is on beast of a cock. I am so jelly of that girl, I can't even imagine how good that dick would be inside me
>>
File: 1439416205050.jpg (42 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1439416205050.jpg
42 KB, 569x428
>>682940938
all that muscle means nothing when you punch him in the throat. once his down stomp his face in ......just make sure hes breathing before you walk away.
>>
Boxing/BJJ fag here. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen a gym rat get his shit pushed in by guys with minimal fighting experience. In your case I'd try to be as crazy as possible considering you have no martial arts training. Eyes, balls, fishhook, headbutt. Whatever it takes.
Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 27

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.