Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Sup, /b/. It's been a while. Just got out of the loony

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 1680x1050
Sup, /b/.

It's been a while. Just got out of the loony bin. On Klonopin and feeling better.

Want to know why you should never date a horse girl?
>>
>>682860498

No anon why dont you tell us.
>>
>>682860498
I'd like to know. Just lost my girlfriend ibe had for over 4 years.
She was a horse girl.
>>
they'll spit the horse cum in your mouth when you aren't looking
>>
Horse girl: (n)

A girl who owns a horse and/or has her social media profile picture set as her and her horse. Accuses people of pretending to be "country" on a constant basis. Generally emotionally unstable and all around insane.

"Dude that girl at the show last night was cute."
"Nah man she added me on Facebook... She's a horse girl."

This girl wasn't just unstable. She wasn't just insane. She wasn't just a horse-fucker.

Actually, I don't think she fucked horses at all. No promises, though.

We'll call her Madi, as that's her name. And she's the reason why you should never, ever date a horse girl. Don't do it. Do not fucking do it.

I'll start.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1536x2048
Madi was one of those girls with rich parents, filthy rich parents, a sicko brother who you knew wanted to fuck her, a father she kissed on the mouth long past when it was normal. She was the same way with her horse, but maybe she was just like that. Anyway.

I met her back in high school. We went to this fancy private school, black-and-white uniforms with stiff buttons. She always rolled up her skirt so you could see the bottoms of her thighs.

I wasn't much to her, not at first. I played volleyball, I wasn't rich, but I had a good drug connection. I didn't realize it at the time, but that's what drew her to me.
>>
>>682861775
Listening to you anon.
>>
>>682861775
tuned in
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
I came over to her place to deliver her some adds. Her brother wasn't home, her parents were gone. I didn't normally deliver, but for any girl who had big eyes and a nice body and was that short, shit, I'd do anything. If drive half an hour. More. She was probably about 45 minutes away. But I did it.

She asked me to stay, some minor pretext, and somehow we ended up on her couch, and then on her bed.
>>
>>682860498
Like a horse-girl or a girl horse?
>>
So that was her junior year of high school. My senior years. When she saw me at school she never talked to me. I should have found that suspicious, but her brother and I had a couple glasses together and I honestly never could stand that Napoleonic motherfucker. It probably went both ways. She never introduced me to her parents, her friends, nothing.

I did. My mom loved her. She was over god damn near every weeknight, always busy on the weekends, but every weeknight she was with me. My girl.

I should have known what her dad would do when he found out.
>>
>>682863066
A girl who had a horse and liked horses a lot. Fucking inbred.
>>
Gary!? What are you doing here!?
>>
Anyway. I'm gonna continue.

I guess it's not fair to say that it's something her dad did. Madi did it, it was all her choice.
>>
>>682863402
So, as well as owning a horse, she has to be inbred.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1200x1200
We never officially dated. She said she had commitment issues, said her grandparents wouldn't approve, her parents would approve, said she wanted them to think she was saving it for marriage. I dunno. A lot of excuses, and I was dumb for taking them at face value. I won't make that mistake again.

I don't even know if I can tell this next part. It makes me shaky and ill and furious to think about.

I can try.
>>
>>682863967
And no, she's not inbred. You're inbred. Stop fucking up my flow.
>>
did you ever get nudes op ?
>>
>>682860811
sup im on ativan. whats going on .
>>
>>682860498
because she'll convince you to kill for her like in wayne's world
>>
>>682864079
you got cucked by a 2 foot horse dick, happens to the best of us
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1393x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1393x1254
I don't even know if I can write this. I'm just... disgusted. Empty.

I came to her house one night when I knew her parents would be gone. I had some extra adds. Some dabs to be did. It was gonna be a good night.

Her brother's car was in the driveway, but at that point, I knew him and he knew me. We stayed out of each others' ways. I sold to his friends, not to him, and he never asked me. He was probably getting it through his sister anyway.

Fuck. I hate him.
>>
I don't think op is coming back and I don't think he ever got nudes
>>
adds?
>>
Lol. She never sent me nudes. Snapchat nudes, yeah, but does that count? You can't keep them.

Also I've been posting, be patient
>>
>>682865263
Story?
>>
Adds are Adderall. Is that a regional thing?
>>
Pump
>>
>>682865486
shoulda screenshotted op lulz
>>
>>682860498
does she fuck the horse?
otherwise I'm not reading this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1536x1536
I'll continue. I snuck around the back, the way I always did (I'll let you make your own "back door" jokes here. You're welcome to. She's a Catholic, so she was a pretty big butt slut).

I went to her door--three back from the corner of the house, and knocked on the sliding glass gently. I didn't want to scare her, but I didn't want to make a racket.
>>
Jesus-FUCKING-Christ.....

Let him finish the fucking story, you Aspie rehtards
>>
As soon as she saw me through the glass, she tried to cover up what she was doing, make it look like it wasn't that at all. Her brother's pants were somewhere on the floor; I'll let you figure that one out.

I hate this, I hate this. I'll try to tell the rest.
>>
>inb4 dinosaur
>>
you should just an hero on camera
>>
File: Horse Cock.png (220 KB, 386x364) Image search: [Google]
Horse Cock.png
220 KB, 386x364
I like the amount of incest, but dissapointed by the lack of horse cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 556x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 556x471
>>682866495
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.