Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

ITT: Identity Crisis Hey my fellow /b/tards. My life is pretty

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1462490591040.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462490591040.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
ITT: Identity Crisis

Hey my fellow /b/tards. My life is pretty confusing right now but let me just sum it up for you. little over a few years ago I used to hang and smoke alot with my fellow stoner pals. We'd get murked during school days and on weekdays. I loved getting stoned it was like being in a different mindset and seeing everything in a different perspective. But the only dealbreaker was, was that whenever we go to parties the only girls that were there were just your typical stoner sluts. Thing is I wanted a girl that wasn't a slut and is loyal. I have never come across a stoner that isn't a slut. So fast forward a few years I start making friends with the preppy kids and stop smoking pot. My old stoner friends all kinda got mad a bit but I thought whatever and they later agreed that its my choice I left them. So here I am trying to fit in with the preppy kids and I feel like I don't fit in and its literally the only way I could meet a girl that is genuine and isn't a slut. so far I've made a few friends with the preps and still no progress because most of them know I used to be a pothead. Sometimes I get the urge to want to smoke bud again, but I try my hardest to ignore the feeling. Also started smoking cigs on the downlow because idek anymore.

TL;DR Stopped smoking weed to start meeting non slutty girls.
>>
>>682859110
hit the gym and start looking at men
>>
>>682859555
Trips! He must be correct
>>
I know the feeling. Opiate addict going back to college surrounded by people I can hardly find reason to relate to, besides the virtue of pursuing higher education.
>>
>>682860006
Do you try to talk to other people? Like make new friends with people that dont know you did that sorta thing?
>>
File: le_pucker_face_OC.png (833 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
le_pucker_face_OC.png
833 KB, 1366x768
>>682859110
ok
>>
>>682860265
Almost nobody knows what I used to/still sometimes continue to do. I was away from school for a year, and the only familiar faces I see are the staff. They're happy to see I'm doing better than I was 3 years ago. I've tried talking to new people and they seem to like me enough, but it's just hard for me to relate. They all say I'm extremely smart, but I never liked being told that, it just feels like another barrier.

I'm still in the process of learning who I am and how I fit in with all this mess.
>>
why dont you get high and see how you feel
>>
>>682860596
Thats exactly how I feel man, I just wanna fit in with them but I feel like I'm just the odd one out you know? A bunch of smart preppy asian and white kids and then theres me the one asian pothead. But yeah you're right just gotta figure out my true self. And I hope you luck making new friends man and Its good they see you as smart I guess you can tutor people and meet new friends from that.
>>
>>682861108
I know how it'll be. I'll get stoned, want to smoke more again and start hanging with my stoner buddies get looked down on by my preppy friends. Haven't smoked bud in 3 months and the reason why was cuz of preppy friends and i'd feel socially awkward when I smoked
>>
>>682861474
you cant run away from who you are, you can better yourself but you will always go in the direction best for you
>>
>>682861739
So you think its better to just go back to my stoner friends? I don't know man
>>
>>682861172
It's definitely been interesting, for better or for worse.
>>
>>682859110
Try being an ex heroin user and tell me how hard it is to make friends because the whole town thinks you're a goddamn tweaker. Honestly man just do whatever you want. Just go out more
>>
>>682861959
Where do you wanna go in life? Where do your stoner friends want to go in life?
>>
>>682862654
I guess you have it worse than me man, I'm sorry to hear.
>>
>>682862660
My stoner friends dont really talk much of their future they just pretty much talk about getting baked and selling bud. I got into this one college and I wanna pursue home renovation businesses
>>
>>682863334
So it looks like you have different (actual) goals that differ from your stoner friends. Do you think they will hold you back from accomplishing your goals if you're hanging out with them and smoking bud all the time?
>>
Listen I've had hundreds of stoner friends being their plug and shit. I've fucked tons of girls for the same reason. None of those people, the ones I've fucked or hung out with, matter now that I'm in the working world. Only a few close ones who I can always be myself with have stayed through the years and that's how I want it. You plow the path they'll follow in your wake, you don't have to conform to preppy faggots to get laid, and not all stoner chicks are sluts. What matters is experience and how fun and engaging your time on earth is. Being true to yourself will make it better, so just smoke a bowl faggot.
>>
>>682863631
All they wanna do is smoke, they skip the classes im in regularly and when they do go to class they are high most of the time.
>>
>>682864245
Then I would leave most of them behind. They're only going to drag you down man; are they trying to get you to skip too? Don't put your GPA at risk for bud, because you can't just willy nilly fix your GPA if it's 'broken'
>>
>>682863788
Damn dude.. that shits actually inspiring. Fuck social constraints, if they are my true friends then me smoking pot shouldn't deter them from me. I wish I could come across a stoner girl that hasn't fucked like 10 other guys :(

also I know this is kinda stupid but how come after I smoke bud I feel a little dumb, not retarded but like I just feel like my memory gets a little shit and I kind of become a slow thinker.
>>
>>682864638
I guess you're right man. Smoking a little weed on the side without them knowing won't hurt I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 339x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 339x446
>>682859110
all girls are sluts
everyone smokes
just be youself and do wat you want nigga
>>
File: guestanon.jpg (29 KB, 286x497) Image search: [Google]
guestanon.jpg
29 KB, 286x497
>>682859110
Prep girls are sluts too. You're looking for the shy or introverted curious type. they're typically inexperienced and loyal. And can get crazy if you convince them.
Your new friends aren't letting you in because groups of people just don't work like that nowadays. Not in workplaces, college, or any where else for that matter. It's like everyone is fighting to stay friends or make new friends before they convince themselves they will never make friends. You're new friends probably smoke pot or want to try pot but they think you might have because in all likelihood someone they know used to know you and that's how this information leaked. Give it some time and you may be asked to deal some dope some time. Make sure you can handle yourself, and you don't express any negative personality traits that my conflict violently with those customs and ideals of the 'prep' type.
I know where you're coming from /b/ruah. And yeah, prep kids smoke pot, I've chilled my fair times. They're usually boring too, since who can you blame? They spend all their time doing homework, we watch anime and browse 4chan, listening to music of all types and taking surveys and researching everything imaginable and that includes fappin. Worlds colliding. Surely there is something each of you have to offer to the other? Even if it's a girl. Just ask some of your new friends.
But be warned, anyone can simply drop a secret they have on you and fuck you out of any chance with a qt you may have. choose your prep friends wisely and if you don't feel like you fit in and they just aren't accepting you for who you are, start distancing yourself from them by doing more important things.

>best friends growing up with some of the worst drop outs today, dealers and drug fiends (smoked weed, insane chick)
>by junior and senior year of highschool I was friends with magne cum latte and richest, over achieving students (smoked weed, sluts, threw orgies apparently)

Now I'm alone. Wondering - what's next?
>>
If you want a loyal girl, find a girl with a purpose. I don't know if you're in highschool, or college, or just know preppy people, but usually motivated/ambitious girls were genuine and not slutty. Actually, if I knew how old you were, it might help.
>>
>>682865466
Im a senior in highschool heading to college after the summer. I feel like it'll be a fresh new start for me.
>>
>>682865695
I'm actually a highschool senior too where you off to for college?
>>
>>682865135
Oh my God dude you literally hit it right man. I do want a shy kinda introverted girl more cute than she is hot. Also the fact that you said worlds colliding people meeting new people you hit it right man, preppy kids focusing on homework boring shit and you got us 4channers and stoners playing vidya, watching anime and fapping. tbh Im not ashamed of it
>>
>>682865933
Im canadian and im heading to a college called Humber
>>
>>682865135
This spectrum of friends included everyone in-between. I knew furries and weeaboos. I was friends with most everyone and that included teachers and even a few bullies. I was well rounded, and only had one partner those four years. She ended up cheating on me after a year maybe shorter and I just liked the sex so did nothing until she dumped me. She wasn't unique. She was self centered. Reclusive. Easily persuaded. And couldn't make decisions for herself. She didn't have a taste the imaginative.

All-in-all OP. The social group of girls has nothing to do with who they really are. Not until you meet this girl and find out what you have in common and in what ways you are different can you take the next step into building a relationship for yourselves and finding out what each of you really enjoy and who you each want to be.

>I know you know who the slutty ones are.
>Take an Aspie Test if you aren't sure.
>>
>>682866258
If they offer STEM. See if you can't find the one or two girls in it. They won't be pretty, but they will be lot and good conversation.
>>
>>682866594
Well there are some cute girls in the preppy side but they don't acknowledge me considering I'm beneath them cuz stoner. and on the stoner side most of the girls there either had sex with my pals and fucked a few guys. So yeah thats my ordeal and I'm pretty dumn sure I don't have assburgers either considering I act the way a normal human being is intended to act.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.