Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Never really see any drug related threads other than weed centered

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33
File: 101612_biotech10_large.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
101612_biotech10_large.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
Never really see any drug related threads other than weed centered ones.

>drug of choice
>problem drug
>addictions if any

and other general thoughts

as for me

>opiates
>benzos and hallucinogens
>mental addiction to opiates
other than that im a weekend warrior
>>
>Marijuana
>Heroin
>Heroin

Not a full on junkie but if it goes any further rehab would be smart
>>
starting to get addicted to addy - i just get so much more shit done
>>
LSD Microdosing is the best

Like Adderall, but far more natural and creative and energizing and fluid
>>
>>682849938

Im sorry friend, I know how seducing that can be.

After I started doing oxy and dillies on the regular, I can imagine why people refer to heroin as their lover/friend etc. How'd you get into it?
>>
>>682850558
yeah i'm an oldfag so no fucking clue where to get it
>>
>>682850190

Ive been on different scrips of amphetamines since I was little, ADD related nonsense and whatever.

Honestly Its such a part of my schedule that its like coffee before work, I love the weekend because I actually get to take a break from it.

Im on vyvanse currently, the high i get from addy feels dirty. But yeah without it my work ethic would be FUCKED, if the high demands of society werent so grueling I wouldnt have this issue.

I feel like amphetamines led to me getting into the harder stuff, I can remember crushing focalin and snorting it while studying for finals.
>>
>>682850558

Ive heard about this,
would be willing to try it but nothing on the street is pure here, and Im not savvy enough for the darknet.

Ive had good experiences with shrooms though.

What do you microdose for, just for like school/work/ or youre own creativity?
>>
>>682851081
yeah that's what i'm worried about - i work three jobs from home and sleep isn't an option sometimes. would love to find something that isn't going to put holes in my brain long term
>>
>>682851428

Its alarming that there arent long term studies, I feel like a statistic when 10 years down the line me and a shit ton of other people who have had scripts since they were young start having unforeseen side effects
>>
>>682852118
yep dont doubt it at all. as least with LSD you know what'd you'd be getting into.
>>
>>682852118
Unforeseen? Are you fucking retarded, you're taking amphetamine daily for years. I can foresee depression and heart problems.
>>
intravenous opiate use. I prefer dilaudid but heroin will also do.
>>
>>682852620

One thing thats convenient though is buying pills on the street, you can always use the pill number to check if its legit. Unless its pressed of course, but a keen eye can spot that shit in seconds
>>
>>682852841

Honestly its been years and Im not depressed, people normally complain about the eventual crash of using amphetamines when they come down, but I never feel a thing. I am not science man, but I believe Ive built up a physical tolerance to it. Heart problems go without saying though.
>>
>>682853043

How is dialudid, before you starting using intravenously how did it compare to other opiates?

I tried cooking a solution once, but it was one of the most ghetto things I had ever tried to make.
>>
>>682850601
Yeah dillis are fun too. Uhh I got into it at like 17 because I had a pretty hardcore junkie buddy I had been smoking perc 30s for awhile so I just moved on up but yeah EVERYTIME I finish the shot I'm like oh yeah that's why I love you. It almost becomes like a friend it's strange
>>
>>682853827
>smoking percs
its a wonder your not already dead from being SO UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING RETARDED
>>
File: 1460449742627.gif (2 MB, 314x228) Image search: [Google]
1460449742627.gif
2 MB, 314x228
Went to the crybaby doctor today to try and get some adderall but instead got diagnosed with dysthymia (mild depression basically) and will get perscribed some sort of anti depressant tomorrow hopefully. Any of you have experience with antidepressants? I've only ever recreationally used weed, coke, spice, adderall, opiates and shit of that nature so the whole antidepressant thing is new to me.
>>
>>682854184
placebo is more effective then 99% of atntidepressants
>>
>>682854169
Cause drugs can't kill me bud only I can kill me
>>
>>682853827

Same, a junkie friend of mine just set down a 5mg roxy in front of me one day, insuffilated it and now Im forever in love with the stuff.

Although, I often hear people saying they forget doing opiates "for the pleasure of it"

I cant tell you how many times Ive squandered a high just to be fucked while doing absolutely boring shit.

>smoking pecs
I heard this doesnt do jack
>>
heroin is too physically addictive, it's stupid. people don't realise that you use for a few consecutive days, well then you're probably already addicted and tolerance is already rising.
i liked it at first but kicked it when it stopped being fun. i gave it a good shot, 18 months of heroin, but nope, it's alcohol, benzos and weed that i crave 24/7/365. hangovers are back but i don't crave opiates at all, never have, not even when i was using, won't bother using them again. i probably got lucky.
>drinks another bottle of vodka
>>
File: weekend.jpg (778 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
weekend.jpg
778 KB, 1632x1224
>>682849646
My weekend:
shrooms
green penguin pokeball rolls (ecstasy)
triple dipped felix the cat acid
15mg IR morphine
>>
I haven't done drugs for years. Going on vacation this week and decided I wanted to get some Xanax so I could completely relax for just one day. My connect completely fell through and I'm leaving tomorrow with no goddamn drugs. FUCK.
>>
>>682854184

>using spice
Do not friend, so bad for ya

In regards to anti depressents, most things like prozac are a type of SSRI, they can be extremely detrimental to long term recovery

basically once you get off them youre brain cant produce serotonin the same way.

Im bipolar, and Im on lamictal which is a moodstabilizer, its a gentle drug that has helped me out a lot. Make sure you ask your doctor a lot of questions, and see all the options you have. And do research!!!
>>
>>682854482
Worked for me and plenty of other people haha you smoke it just like heroin has to be a blue 30 though never heard of anyone smoking anything else
>>
>>682854884
>>using spice
>Do not friend, so bad for ya
what that guy said.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2e4_1442874161
>>
>>682854588

Damn son,
I love seeing pics of delicious stashes like that.

godspeed anon

>timestamp

oh dang, did you quote me, that feels cool in a way.
>>
>>682854507

>thinks heroin is too addictive
>takes benzos

you just went full retard
>>
>>682855002

I just heard the BA is shit when smoked. Ill probably never stray away from snorting the stuff, I like the rush, doesnt last as long this way though. I had a bad experience with needles, to this day whenever I see them I get an involuntary pain in my right arm.
>>
I'll do some coke or mdma once in a blue moon when a friend has a house party or something, but prefer to just drink alcohol and smoke cigs, taking the occasional benzo and ambien.

Favourite drug back in my 20's was lsd. Can't haandle that shit anymore though I'm old and broken.
>>
>>682855026

Yeah if any anon in this thread needs a reason to not use synthetic marijuanas just look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
>>
>>682854630

I know that feel,

Whenever I take my drugs abroad, Ill mix my pills in a bottle of advil. Pretty discreet.
>>
>>682855600

Benzos arent as addictive as they are dangerous, I lost memories of many weeks thanks to them. The lizard brain autopilot that carried me through the black outs is unsettling, just the thought of it.
>>
Everyone is gonna laugh, but I am a Opium addict. I buy strong poppy seeds that are covered in latex from the opium poppy, so morphine/codeine is all over them. Through a process I wash all the latex off and it makes a disgusting tea/solution. I haven't had any today and I have taken 5 hydro tens and they stopped the sickness. Took two more morphine 30s and starting to barley feel an opiate feeling.
>>
File: work.jpg (2 MB, 2592x2448) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
2 MB, 2592x2448
>>682855170
The ecstasy is by far the best fucking quality i've ever found. About to buy my guy out just so I have them handy for the next year. It's my go-to drug when I have girls over. So much fun.
>>
>>682855770
Haven't taken a pill in forever but yeah a lot of people don't like needles they've never bugged me oddly enough even though I'm a germaphobe but I almost exclusively use needles if I'm going to use heroin haven't used in like a week so let's see how long I last this time
>>
All those drugs are pure shit. Even the cannabis ( The way you use it )
And 2-3 times heroin you are gone , addicted for the rest of your life ( the few years you got left )
>>
>>682856498
No I'm a heroin user and I'm not laughing where do obtain these seeds my friend could we talk else where or could you type up a detailed prices this sounds cheaper than actual drugs haha
>>
>>682849646
On my way too a dark future, done a solid mix of
>adderal
>diphenhydramine
>niravam
>codeine
>weed
>alcohaul
>tramadol
In the past month.

Really wanna get into more hallucination like stuff. Diphenhydramine was the most intense trip I've ever had in my life. I stood up from laying down and imploded into my own existence.
>>
>>682855600
benzo ct is fucking nothing, it just never stops. i mean that bitch lasts years, assuming it ever goes away at all. i've had valium prescribed for like 15 years, i went all 2014 without any, but the withdrawals were basically just... symptoms of elevated anxiety, irritability, twitchiness and general discomfort. i know there are a lot of people saying benzo w/d might kill you, but evidently it might not. i could go another year without valium right now and shrug it off, compare that shit with opiate cold turkey. no matter what you are on the fucking floor.
>>
>>682856346

i was in rehab, and everybody said getting over heroin is a piece of cake compared to benzos.

i hope you never have to make that realisation.
>>
There is a website, and im almost afraid to say it on here, type in nodding when you search, nodding and poppy seeds a site ith an animal in its name easy to find on google. I spend roughly 100 bucks every week on this. I still run out early and get sick. I wash about a pound and a half in a plastic bottle, shaking with water. Twist the cap off and let the opium solution run out into another container. Use a good ratio of water not too much. Its a new opiate to you, deeding on your tolerance it will get you fucked up a good twelve hours. and buy Tasmanian strain. Uts has more morphine.
>>
>>682856346
>The lizard brain autopilot that carried me through the black outs is unsettling, just the thought of it.
iktfb. have you ever lost your car because of drugs? i don't mean your license, i expect everyone here has lost that... but like a month ago i lost my car. just, wasn't there when i went out to get it. decided to ease back on the drugs.
>>
>>682857219
You're the fucking man anon thank you I'll let you know if I have trouble finding it
>>
And seeing as how i have to take so many pharmaceutical opiates to stop withdrawal its pretty strong.
>>
>>682856498
No laughs anon, Ive heard of that method, I was nearly going to try it one time. Thats incredibly interesting. Im sorry that your dealing with dope sickness atm, how do you ease the withdrawals? I had to sweat it all out once the week before I went to college. I have this week rule that has kept me from the physical addition since.
>>
>>682856810
try some dxm 4th plataeu
>>
>>682857146
>everybody said
not that guy, but idgaf what "everybody said", i've done this myself, i've been addicted to both, and while within the space of 1 missed dose on opiates, you're already in hell. with benzos, some people feel near enough fuck all.
>>
>>682857219
Can I shoot this solution? Or do you recommend just drinking it
>>
I just ease withdrawal with pills that are expensive as fuck cause im broke and now unemployed. Fun times ahead guys. And to that one guy pleas be careful people have overdosed and died on poppy tea there is a method of just using the whole pod of the poppy to boil into a tea. I have done that many times pods are more expensive, and these seeds i can find are usually stronger.
>>
DO NOT INJECT> It has plant matter in it.
>>
>>682856810
Haha, you did benedrly too. I had a very intense "trip" from it, I had a vision of me floating through the universe on a carpet, heading into a tremendous black hole with out a care in the world, I was also playing the guitar. Later my friend informed me I talked a lot about meeting a hotdog vender who wouldnt stop shapeshifting into my ex girlfriend.

Though, I knew none of it was physical, it was a purely delusional, like a fever dream.

>tramadol
Do not, the half life on this is 3 days, if you do it enough without being aware you can easily make yourself physically addicted, midly though.
>>
>>682857523
I've done that man but it doesn't compare by a mile to a good Benadryl trip. Diphenhydramine will get you so fucked. I was on the toilet and my phone grew lips and told me to fuck off and then walked out of the room. The reason it's so fucked is because unlike LSD or other hallucinogens you don't really know if your tripping. I though my reality was collapsing for a solid straight 14 hours and some parts were downright nightmarish, but some were just plain sweet. DXM isn't even on the same field.
>>
>>682858000
Okay no injection got it and I'll sip it slow I'll have to wait till I got some spare cash thank you anon seriously
>>
>>682858036
Yea I stayed away from tramadol after the first couple. Made me sick near the end and not enough good to it. Glad to know your Benadryl trip was just as intense as mine. Just wondering how many pills did you take? I hit the 18 mark and had to get hospitalized.
>>
>>682858277
Please be careful. I know it would help somebody who needs opiates, but please I would feel terrible knowing i showed someone how to do this and it hurt them. I LOVE the god that is Morpheus. The OPIATE> It is cruel but loving. To me im so fucked up it just makes be a normal person.
>>
>>682857245

>decided to ease back on the drugs.

LOL

Ive never gone out on binges in my own car, but I can recall an entire week were I can only remember snap shots of. It started when I went to a funeral where I nope'd out and did xanax, i ended up in a different city, and I remember dragging a friend of mine across the floor while we were both on dxm. The apartment I was at belonged to good friend of mine who was a "private dancer" (just to pay for college though)

i remember standing in front of a dispensary, and my friend was telling me about the traffic sign we stole from the church parking lot. Long story short, I woke up in my room with no memory of how I even got home, and with a slew of items i stole from walmart. That week was so greasy.
>>
>>682857534
this
>>
MJ and LSD are my favorites. Opiates are my demon. If there's one thing I could go back in time and change it would be touching that first oxy.
>>
>>682857966

>broke

I feel you, pills are an expensive habit. Its a very fast way to empty your wallet. After a while you get used to spending exorbitant amounts of money, to me its worth it for my nights worth of fun.
>>
javascript:quote('682859005')
Opiates are my god. A cruel but loving one.
>>
Morpheus.
>>
>>682850558
Does the dick stay normal?
>>
>psychedelics
>opiates
>nothing but I do worry that I will start getting into opiates more and not be able to stop

I like DXM and would try other dissociatives and am getting some amanita muscaria soon so I'm happy
>>
>>682858748
I will anon don't worry I'll probably research extinsively before purchasing just so I don't waste money or fuck anything up
>>
>>682859296

In my experience, youre dick only suffers lightly while on any amphetamines. As soon as you come down your dick comes back to normal, you should be more worried about cigarettes shrinking the dick.
>>
>>682859213

>Opiates are god

Allah, maybe. They don't love you, their only mission is to destroy.
>>
>>682859367

Quit now while you have a chance.
>>
>>682856499
I heard the tree that is essential for producing mdma is going extinct, prices have jacked up, even though i live on the boarder. Its a great get girls drug, I feel you!!! I had x mixed with ketamine one time, very strange but fun.
>>
>>682859609
Bu does LSD fuck with the dick like amphetamines do?
>>
>>682859213
>>682859650

Punishments for my sins from daddy opiate god.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1024x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1024x952
Green text from my Benny trip
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40 KB, 455x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40 KB, 455x200
>>682849646
heroin
heroin
heroin
>>
>>682859822
Oh damn I didn't know that. That sucks. :(
>>
>>682853567
dilaudid is the best opiate i have ever used and ive used them all. the process to using them doesnt involve heat. If you're not using them intravenous then go with oxys or something because they suck other wise
>>
>>682859367

Nitrous is a pretty fun dissasociative, its the least damaging inhalant that you can use. Nitrous takes constant use over the span of years to really get fucked from, however all other inhalants are a death sentence.
>>
i just want an erin pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkEh5Un_Kk0
>>
>>682859884
Oh sorry anon, I wouldnt know. I heard sex on acid was great, "make love not war," I wouldnt sweat it.
>>
What about alcohol? I am about to drink a beer or two (probably more) I have taken five hydros with Tylenol so its bad for my liver. ON top of god kush and gabapention and morphine, just to feel good without my poppy seeds,
>>
>>682860178

I hope this is a rumor, besides I feel like whoever is making money off the stuff would imagine a way to keep in production.
>>682860189
Would it be good for insufflation? I keep my tolerance pretty low.
>>
>>682860492

i have had weird experiences with gaba, I dont feel like ive truly felt the high from it, or at least I didnt realize I was feeling it. Oh damn be careful with the tylenol. Sounds like youre going balls deep right now, hope youre having fun on such a tremendous combination lol.
>>
>>682854588
How much was that morphine??
>>
>>682859998
Holy shit that was similar to my Benny trip, like I went to sleep and then woke up and my family was around and the cop was there and then I was in an ambulance then I was in the bed and the nurse assigned to me was a total bitch and I just felt sad and then I started crying but tears couldn't come out
>>
>>682860178

Sucks that a bunch of raver faggots are responsible for mass deforestation of rainforests so they can twirl glowsticks to shitty music? I agree.
>>
>>682856548
Whats your rig like? Id assume youre pretty sterile with how you mix it all up.
>>
File: 20101106_WOC504_0[1].gif (46 KB, 595x513) Image search: [Google]
20101106_WOC504_0[1].gif
46 KB, 595x513
Can't believe how anyone would choose trying opiates when psychedelics are orders of magnitude safer for you, people around you and they simple appear to be more fun, I haven't tried opiates but there is no way they could ever beat candy or hippie flipping
>>
>>682859822
>>682860178
>>682860719

http://www.treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/ecstasy-mdma-threatens-rare-cambodian-tree.html
>>
I used to extract the hydro from the tylenol in these pills but i was dope sick, woke up that way. So i just ate em down.
>>
>>682861380
Ive done both, and they both have their own qualities.

I do psychedelics when I go soul searching, Ive had a lot of life changing experiences on them.

I do opiates, and I know the risks.
>>
>>682861283
I pretty much use what ever gauge I can get my hands in don't care too much but I prefer short tips it's easier to hit for me. And yeah pretty sterile. I use bottled water and make sure it boils cause I get tar so it's kinda dirty
>>
everything that is not weed or roids
favorites: amobarbital, morphine and mdpv
>>
File: 1462330729091.jpg (38 KB, 356x398) Image search: [Google]
1462330729091.jpg
38 KB, 356x398
>>682861181
>>682861408

oh no..
>>
Poppy addict here, I have tried LSA on occasion A research chemical supposed to be just like acid. I tripped face and felt so good my wife took it too. Amazing if thats what LSD feels like. Anyone heard of it or used it?
>>
>>682861380
>meth harm to others is low
Yeah, because meth heads dont steal stuff to get high or something
>>
File: heroin.jpg (319 KB, 997x684) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
319 KB, 997x684
>>682861380
heroin is probably not much more harmful than alcohol if it's clean and in safely measured doses, but so many idiots in these threads are gonna get their asses handed to them by the nightmare which is physical addiction to unclean smack.
>>
Any bar-barians here? About to take my first xanax tomorrow, i've done extensive research on the effects withdrawals etc. Still not really sure what to expect or how much to take, I have 50 x 2mg bars and was thinking about taking .5mg to start off with, not looking to get too fucked up. Thoughts?
>>
>>682854884
Yeah this was back a few years ago. Shit was bad man. Thanks for the info though.
>>
>>682862256
In comparison to the amount of harm they cause themselves? turning into a mental wreck who cant feed oneself and loses all teeth is far worse than hocking someones microwave (bad though that is)

Anyway I believe these stats were for the uk meth is not popular here,
>>
>>682861106
I pay 5 dollars a pill.
>>
>>682862784
>50 X 2mg bars

holy shit thats a lot

As for advice, you dont have to worry about physical addiction unless you do it daily for about a month. I cant speak for a mental addiction though, that depends on you. You can really go wrong as long as you stay between .5-1.5, thats probably a good starting dose. You should also mail me the rest, Ill send you one shekel.
>>
File: GG Allin.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GG Allin.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>682863544
Thanks for the advice anon, if worst comes to worst and I do happen to get physically addicted do you think i'd be able to taper down with the amount I have?
>one shekel
Deal, If I haven't already ate them all like candy.
>>
>>682863120

How many mg per pill?

Im not sure about the price for morphine, but around these parts its normal for oxy to be about one dollar for every milligram. Hydrocodone is horribly overpriced always, because fools dont understand its potency.
>>
File: 1462170190021.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462170190021.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>682864120

what the fuck is going on here
>>
>>682862784

I'd recommend staying away from benzos and opiates honestly. No good can come from it. But yeah, 0.5 is a good start for no tolerance.
>>
>>682864160
15mg morphine is worth about .50 cents a pill. I buy a lot though so i get it for 5 bucks.
>>
>>682864389
gg allin, smack addict/singer
>>
>>682864414
i meant .50 cents a mg***
>>
>>682864392
Thanks anon, yeah i've heard all sorts of shit about them but I guess I just wanted to try something new, Once this batch is all gone I doubt i'll touch benzos again unless I really have to.
>>
>>682864507
Thats pretty good, its about the same where I am.

What state are you in? Because down here in Arizona drugs can be pretty cheap.
>>
>>682864733
Where about in az anon?
>>
File: IMG_3190.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3190.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>682864143

I always pay the bill.
>>
>>682865045

I live between phoenix and scottsdale, right by an indian reservation.
>>
>>682864725

It's easy to say that but you have more than enough to get hooked, and it happens before you realize what hit you. Not trying to preach, just hate to see people make the same mistakes I/many of my friends have made. Just trying to look out for a /b/ro.
>>
>>682865265

I can sorta agree with this anon, have caution with such a massive inventory. If all else fails, sell the rest and buy the drugs you like.
>>
>>682864733
I'm also in Arizona :)
>>
>>682865242
I know exactly where you're talking about I live in the chandler area
>>
>>682865506
Holy shit 3 Arizonans lets Kick it dudes!
>>
File: 1457044867191.jpg (20 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1457044867191.jpg
20 KB, 435x419
>>682865506
>>682865563

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESERT FAM
>>
File: facepalm-1vwp7op.png (248 KB, 433x289) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-1vwp7op.png
248 KB, 433x289
>>682865659
Nice try piggy
>>
>>682865107
Throw in that perfect blue disc and ill hook you up senpai.

>>682865265
>>682865391
Thank you guys I really appreciate it, how were the withdrawals for you? I'm going to try avoiding going down that path but I definitely will keep in mind that it could just hit me.
>>
>>682865659

This sounds dope, we should exchange some kinda contact information before this thread is baleted
>>
>>682865920

Shit fam, Id mail you this dank anime for that kinda of deal. HAHA.

Anyways,

Ive never gone through benzo withdrawal, only with opiates.
Luckily only one time, I have this system where I abuse a certain drug for a week, and alternate every week to another to avoid addiction and such.
>>
>>682865920

I never got hooked on benzos, but opiates have had me by the balls for 11 years now and it sucks. Benzo withdrawals are supposed to be awful, and people with particularly large appetites can go into seizures, among other stuff. A number of people have died from the withdrawal symptoms alone.
>>
File: 1462329714879.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462329714879.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>682865852

>piggy

why
>>
>>682865921
Meant to reply idk what happened my Kik is vicvinegarr
>>
>>682866649
>>682866738

Dang it, I dont have a kik. I suppose I could make one though.
>>
>>682866805
Yeah just make one real quick anon that's what I did
>>
>>682866576
Homie i'd really hook you up with some xans for perfect blue I love that movie LOL.
I see I see, I wish I had the money to do that honestly haha.

>>682866642
Damn, sending love your way bro. Yeah I read up about it, scary stuff really, but it doesn't put me off it. Definitely something I should be concerned about though incase.
>>
>>682864120
GG Allin was a bitch. He wasn't really a rebel. He paid taxes. The only people who liked him were the people who pay to get yelled at.
>>
File: Barf.png (27 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Barf.png
27 KB, 819x460
So whats up with adderral and whats it like an shit?
>>
>>682866987
Oh sure thing, Ill make one in 10 minutes or so, Ill hit you up
>>
>>682867160

If this is a legit offer, this sounds really tempting. I wanna hook ya weeb ass up.
>>
>>682849646
>Weed and psychs
>Any opioid/opiate
>Nah all good here, accept caffeine
>>
>>682867332
Adderall is fucking great. On days when I have to get work done or im playing comp CSGO, I take like 3 pills and just fucking focus for like 11 hours straight. Its great. Also, its amazing for losing weight.
>>
>>682867353
Sounds good man!
>>
>>682867464
LOL, i'm just playing fam sorry. I mean, I really would like that perfect blue dvd though desu.
>>
>>682859609
I've never had dick problems ive been taking amphetamines daily for 2.5 years, granted it is for "add". Guess it depends on the person.
>>
>>682867332
Adderral is a very dirty feeling amphetamine for me, thats probably because ive done a lot, the best being dextro (for actually focus related reasons)

Its still a lot of fun, and great for productivity, just dont put too much up your nose because youll feel sick
>>
>>682867685
So what dosage an shit? will 60mg be good for first time?
>>
>>682853058
Xans?
>>
File: 1462326839824.jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462326839824.jpg
61 KB, 400x400
>>682867788
Haha I figured, you can always just stream it, Kissanime is a great site, as long as you dont mind streaming that is.
>>
>>682868008
Nah them be percs.
>>
>>682854264
Really, shit man, we should hire you. You must know more than all those highly qualified neuroscientists and psychologists that have dedicated their life to pharmacological psychiatric research
>>
>>682867980
FUCK NO DUDE.60 mg is WAYYY to much. For your first dose, take a 27mg pill. Be vary, though. With even a small dose you will stay awake for about 12 hours. Also, always try to get a good meal in before you take the pill or you may get a stomach ache.
>>
>>682867868
Did I make it sound like I did?

Well what I meant to say is that constricts bloodflow, so your penis is only slightly different on it. Not enough for anybody to notice, and if you are strong enough, nothing can stop the boner.
>>
>shrooms
>tobacco
>weed
>lsd
>mescaline
>RC's
>been taking adhd meds for years and get really depressed and sick when I stop
>doctor says I'm not having withdrawal
>sometimes gets headaches so bad when I skip my meds that nose bleeds
I like to trip and talk about shit
I like to try to understand physics but I'm teetering on the edge of cynical burnout hippy
>>
>>682868076
Hmm yeah not much of streamer fan unless I'm watching a series and don't want to wait for my shitty ass download speed, ill probably just download it tomorrow. Also if you don't mind me asking which opiate (I assume?) are you fucking with right now?
>>
>>682868336
Physiologically speak so does coke, but since its an aphrodisiac I guess it counteracts that effect - wow I am horny af on coke
>>
File: Toothy.png (59 KB, 1358x597) Image search: [Google]
Toothy.png
59 KB, 1358x597
>>682868318
Thanks my dude. Ill just do half a 60mg and shit.
>>
All drugs are good anon, all of them. Except bathsalts and street crap.
>>
>weed
>lsd
>dxm
>>
>>682867868
is adderal worth it? i too have "add" and am worried about becoming "anxious-need-my-meds tier"
>>
>>682868523
Yeah people complain about streaming on /a/ all the fuckin time, so i understand. Oxy is my main squeeze, although im trying to pick up hydromorphone this weekend, Ive always wanted to try it because of this picture

http://bryanlewissaunders.org/drugs/

go down and find dilaudid, thats the tickettt YE
>>
Oxy
Oxy
Oxy

=P
>>
>>682869036
ayyyyy

what up son
>>
>>682868831
if you do have "add", for whatever the reason i don't care, I recommend NOT requesting adderall from a shrink. try vyvanse or another dextro
>>
>>682868671
Your'e good.
>P.S. How did you get the pills
cuz its really easy to get a perscription just go to a counselor and act erradic and "out of it", and you can get a pers that is usually insured. Also, get generic Methphenadate ER works better than adderall
>>
>>682869104
the jist is i was prescribed adderal but never filled it bc amphetamines give me the spooks, but it feels like i can tackle the world when on them, im talking long term effects, are the side affects "that bad"?

thanks
>>
File: Booty Bat.png (81 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
Booty Bat.png
81 KB, 819x460
>>682869123
got a friend who sells
>>
>>682868831
adderal might get you hooked. It is the most "druggy" feeling of the amphetamines imo
>>
File: american_weed.jpg (284 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
american_weed.jpg
284 KB, 660x440
>>682849646
that is the most patriotic pile of drugs I have ever seen.
>>
>>682868831
Yes. I have been taking ~30mg doses of adderall for the past seven years every day, sometimes overdosing if I have work/CSGO comp, never feel anxious (only for the fist month when i was on adderall, when i switched to generic Methlyphenidate i felt fine)
>>
>>682861408
You can also distill isosafrole from the sassafrass tree, which grows all over the southern USA and is used in flavoring rootbeer. =P
>>
>>682868988
Hehe i'm usually one to complain on /a/ about alot of things.
I see, nice, how is oxy and would you say opiates are better than benzos from your view?
Also fucking YES I absolutely love that gallery. What i'd do to be that guy.
>>
>>682859884
>>682860377
I took 4 tabs once and the girl sucked my soft dick off for a solid hour. Couldnt get hard for like 4-5 hours of the peak of the trip. Did when I was coming down and it was great though. Just a heads up.
>>
>>682869301
well personally I view amphetamines as a performance enhancement. Since there isn't much long term (10, 20, 30+ years etc.) knowledge about them, you have to be willing to take the risk that you might be on them longer than you originally intended.

On the other hand, I say it is worth it IF you make it worth it. Every time you take it, remember why. It isn't supposed to make you high, its supposed to make you focused. I think if you keep that in mind, you be alright
>>
>>682869301
Nope. no side affects. Been taking ~30mg of methlyphendidate (generic adderall) for ~7years, felt fine, although I did lose some weight.
>>
>>682869380
i disagree ive been taking adderall for seven years and i could always control how much i took
>>
File: 1461544450263.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1461544450263.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>682869380
>adderal might get you hooked. It is the most "druggy" feeling of the amphetamines imo
oh snap, ill try and come up with something to say so i can can get dex instead
>>682869647
>only for the fist month when i was on adderall, when i switched to generic Methlyphenidate i felt fine)
oh fuck yeahs then, i was given samples and a prescription the samples made me feel like the million dollar man, so was just wondering about long term, ill ask about generic (ill just say im trying to save cash as an excuse) after filling this one
thanks /b/ro
>>682870063
>On the other hand, I say it is worth it IF you make it worth it. Every time you take it, remember why. It isn't supposed to make you high, its supposed to make you focused. I think if you keep that in mind, you be alright
thats exactly what im after, and good thinking, im trying to fuck around but get encouragement to get shit down, i think the amphetamine will help
>>682870136
>Nope. no side affects. Been taking ~30mg of methlyphendidate (generic adderall) for ~7years, felt fine, although I did lose some weight.
>3 different green lights from different anons
its a go
>>
>>682870377
you probably know better than me. adderal was just what I bought from friends before I got a vyvanse script (2-3 years ago)
>>
>>682870570
yeah i basically know everything about that shit been selling it for a while now, know all the different kinds infact tell me what u want and what u looking for (focus, creativity, social, etc) and i can help u get the kind u want
>>
File: nick_goldenboy.jpg (8 KB, 150x145) Image search: [Google]
nick_goldenboy.jpg
8 KB, 150x145
>>682869884

You fucker.

Hmm, opiates in general are a tricky thing. Without a doubt they are better than benzos, benzos are hypnotic and sedating, however oxy is euphoric/warm/ and it pleasantly clouds your mind. Opiates hands down are the better feeling kind, although as you can tell from this thread a lot of people have trouble with them. I think everyone should try them at least once, i mean even like when ya get your wisdom teeth out. Oxy is a little different from other synthetic opiates, it has an energetic high so its a very fun drug to go outside on, ive watched a few plays, and ridden bikes in the middle of the night, although surprisingly, anime is BORING A FUCK on opiates. Youll be sitting there nodding of and everything will go over your head, and your end up being like, fuck these nips and turning it off.
>>
File: 1461197840924s.jpg (5 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
1461197840924s.jpg
5 KB, 106x125
>>682870848
What will 60mg do to a first time user? Also what happens if you mix adderall and alcohol?
>>
>>682871099
What is this? A picture for ants?
>>
>drug of choice
I don't really have one since I tend to alternate, but I guess a shortlist would be cocaine, oxycodone, xanax and mushrooms.
>problem drug
Valium
>addictions if any
Valium. Haven't had any for about a week and very minor withdrawals (usually gets bad after 2-3 days) though so I think the ride might finally be over. It's been a year. Fingers fucking crossed.
>>
File: 1461202647102.jpg (207 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
1461202647102.jpg
207 KB, 500x635
>>682871221
Robots
>>
>>682870848
>what u looking for (focus, creativity, social,
ill take a big bottle of all 3 please
>>
>cocaine
>cocaine
>cocaine
I love cocaine.
>>
>>682871099
one time i took 2 30mg pills accidentally and it fucked me up. felt numb, dizzy, stomach hurt, don't go above 55mg for first time. also mixing with alcohol would NOT be good because one day I held a pill in mouth mouth for two long, and when it dissolved it tasted like nuclear waste. also i think that since they have such different effects it might not feel so good but try it at your own risk.
>Also another good drug to go along with
>adderall would be sertaline
>>
>>682871242

Good taste, I hope you can kick the habit, Im rootin for you anon
>>
>>682870968
>You fucker.
Love you /a/non

I'm yet to try any kind of benzo or opiate until tomorrow but I really appreciate all the info my dude.
Yeah I always assumed benzos were more trouble than opiates, but I guess they both have there fair share of downs. After I run out of bars i'll definitely see if I can get some oxys or any kind of opiate. Fucking lol'd hard at your last few sentences (too lazy to quote because im on my phone ;_;), hopefully xanax will be the opposite to that hahaha.
>>
>>682871611
Thanks /b/ro.
>>
i use...addys,weed,kolanapins,lsd,shrooms,norcos,percs,hydros,tramadol,neurotin,and used to take concerta. i also drink and smoke cigs.
>>
>>682871099
Do it you'll have so much fun
>>
how do I find addy? none of my hookups know anyone and I've been looking for ages
>>
Should I try out a small DXM trip? I used to get high off delsym when I was a teenager because I was fucking retarded, but now I'm kind of wondering what the real thing is like. I'm thinking about getting ahold of some robitussin (making sure to get the right kind, obviously, acetaminophen overdose wouldn't be fun) and trying it out. Thoughts? Is the trip pretty different on real DXM? Will it make me sick? I threw up once or twice from delsym but that was mostly my fault for taking it on an empty stomach.
>>
>>682871878
Look for someone who's always lazy.
>captcha store front x2
>>
File: 1461197621489.jpg (195 KB, 803x777) Image search: [Google]
1461197621489.jpg
195 KB, 803x777
>>682871850
Hoping it kills me tbh :^)
>>
>>682871977
My friend started talking to a wall. Seems fun fam
>>
>>682871479
READ TO BOTTOM OF PAGE
okay for that i would recommend taking a
>27mg of Adderall for first time user
>30mg for user who has taken it before
and
>10mg of Sertaline HCL (usually perscribed >along with Aderrall) per day.
Make sure to eat a good meal before u take the pills. Take them no later than 10:00 am if u plan to get to bed before midnight ;)
>>
>>682872111
>trips
Do it. It'll be fun and your hope will become true
>>
>>682872126
That can happen with a lot of drugs.
What will the wall be when I talk to it? Will I be thinking the wall is something sentient, or will I be "lol i'm going to talk to this wall" tier?
>>
>>682871878
Just go to the psycologist and act like u have ADHD but dont go overboard those people will give that shit to anybody
>>
>>682872141
This straightedge adderall tweaker
Fuck rules. Take as much as you like whenever you want.
Also snort it hella fun
>>
>>682872141
pussy shit , take 60 or gtfo
>>
>>682871735
Holy shit I shouldve proofread lol.

Yeah no problem, basically the biggest thing is to avoid doing to much at once, you will black out

Im glad I could help! pls be safe /a/nimepal
>>
>>682857219
http://www.thenoddingturtle.com/
>>
>>682872266
No he did that for 4 hours. I was coked out so didn't really pay attention but he said "pussy" something something and mumbled a lot
>>
>>682872426
dude seriously i went to the fucking emergency room when i tried to take 60mg and my friend went into a coma when he mixed it with his drink adderall is some serious shit
>>
should i try herion or meth?
>>
>>682872659
Your friend is a pussy
>>
>>682872659
>>682872839
Also you are too
>>
>>682871977
what's a deslym high like compared to a dxm high anyways?
>>
>>682872672
Both. Speedball it
>>
>>682872672
pref neither, but if u had to choose try meth but make sure to be in ur house with ur doors locked cuz u gonna fucking be running around the town be4 u know it
>>
Never did GHB but hear 1,4-butanediol is similar. Been doing it most days for the last month, but feel no withdrawal when I skip a day or two. Pretty good and a great sleep aid in the right dose.
>>
>>682872672
No. There are many drugs that are less dangerous than those in the same category
here are your alternatives

Oxycodone and dextroamphetamine
>>
You're not lurking enough then.
>pot
>opiates (used to do H but done now)
>psychedelics
>>
>>682872994
Don't listen to this faggot. Try everything then do what you like
>>
>>682872141
i will coach i promise
>>
>>682858117
I cant get passed the awful body weight and RLS
>>
File: xanax.jpg (39 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
xanax.jpg
39 KB, 505x800
>>682872504
Haha you're good, yeah I'll keep that in mind I'll take .5 to start with.
>pls be safe /a/nimepal
y-you too
>>
>>682849938
You always give into it bro. That's why heroin does. Soon you'll be selling everything you have. Keep an eye on it. Switch to only pain pills asap to save your life. Ex heroin addict here.
>>
>>682850558
How much u use?
>>
File: 1462315183961.jpg (74 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1462315183961.jpg
74 KB, 411x411
>>682873153

<3

We may meet again on an ass thread on /a/, who knows
>>
>>682849646
Just what I was lookin for. Gonna get 70 mg worth of adderall IR tomorrow

>cocaine
>All of them, really. Mostly stims and weed
>I wouldn't say I'm addicted to anything, used to smoke weed and take adderall every day but I took a couple week long break and now I usually give myself a good couple days of sobriety
>>
>>682849646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
In the nod squad
>>
>>682849646
i have a prescription to 5mg tablets of valium. using as directed it says take 1-2 tablets twice daily as needed. i always hear people using valium recreationally but i don't get it? every time i take even 2 i just get sleepy i dont feel the euphoria i hear others talk about.

just for fun i took 4 the other night and just got really tired. should i be snorting it? i was just letting them melt under the tongue. do i have to mix with alcohol for it to have any fun effect? i hate drinking so i'd prefer not to but was just curious if there was any way to have fun with valium since i have a lot of it.
>>
>>682873674
Most likely, friend, Post a picture of your shekels and perfect blue dvd in an /a/ thread and ill be right there. Godspeed /a/non <3
>>
>>682874285
Well anon, you cant snort the valium, it just wont work, nada.

A lot of people say the same thing as you, they dont see the recreational quality of benzos and whatnot.
Its personal preference really, people like that sedative and dont-give-a-fuck feelin. If you smoke weed on top of it you can have a better time. Drinking on it is a bad Idea, it can lead to respiratory depression and if everything else fails, death

just keep messin with doses, and throwing other drugs on top of it.
>>
File: POPOP.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
POPOP.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
>>682874376
I post this often as well, so look out for my girls. You will see this shekels again.
>>
File: goodonem8.jpg (5 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
goodonem8.jpg
5 KB, 263x192
>>682860121
STRYKER!!
>>
>>682874750
tried googling online and didn't see too much. do you know roughly how much is too much of a dose if it's just valium? is 50mg too much?
>>
>drug of choice
LSD and cocaine
>problem drug
actually weed and alcohol
>addictions if any
none
>>
>>682854184
You must of fucked up pretty bad for the doc to diagnose you with that. Getting a prescription of adderall is the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>682849646
>benzos
>benzos
>benzos
Just fucking end me.
>>
>>682875070
Bretty gud collection anon, I would say I recognise it but I've seen so many over time that I can't remember anymore, but i'll definitely keep an eye out. Looking forward to seeing some more shekels, too.
>>
Hey i'm too high to read all of this shit, but anyone there take codeine ?
Like a lot, i extract it from meds and it's just sweet
>>
>>682875457
story time? I always like hearing about others' benzos experiences because it's a good way to remind myself not to ever touch them
>>
>>682875457
what benzos you using? what dose? how do you not fall asleep every 2 hours?
>>
>>682875164
Whenever you have a question about drugs go to search the drug name and put bluelight or erowid after it, they are great resources. Not sure how much is a good does, Id stay between10-30 until you figure it out for sure.
>>
>>682874285
valium perfectly partners with alcohol imo. i used to sit drinking to the point of passing out and munching yellows like smarties.
apparently i should have died like 10,000 times but appear to still be alive. i'd normally black out after a few hours, but i do remember on a few occasions just as i was about to fall asleep, i'd really struggle to breathe, but i was so wasted i couldn't physically move.
it's apparently really dodgy to mix them, but i haven't died and i've been on the fucks for years.
>>
>>682874100
Come on anon. Admit it. If you had an unlimited supply of cocaine you'd be addicted to it
>>
>>682849646
I wanted to post this in the LSD thread but it 404'd

Anon, it's possible to feel anxious a month after an LSD trip. But it's unlikely it "changed" you, it's been out of your system one whole month and you admit you don't feel mentally ill. You're probably anxious for life circumstances, or maybe even nothing at all. If your anxiety bothers you so much, abstain and fix your life to mitigate your anxiety.
>>
>>682861408
Pretty sad that a tree with such valuable medicinal properties has been desecrated so a bunch of faggots could convince themselves to dance to shitty music with shitty women under shitty light effects.
>>
>>682859884
In my expperience my dick always seems to shrivel up a good bit, but I can manage to always get hard during the less intense parts of the trip
>>
>>682876549

Guy from other thread. Thank you. I figured as much. I'm sure I'll be alright. ~ Going to try and get healthier too and eat better.
>>
>>682861380
When I want to relax and feel good I'm going to take opiates. I don't always want to go on a mind bending adventure of self reflection. You're an idiot for posting this, the two could not be more different.
>>
>>682867980
is it instant release or xr? I take 40mg Instant when i want to get high.
>>
>>682876336
Oh of course I would. If I had an unlimited supply of cocaine I'd fucking kill myself within two years trying to push the envelope a little farther. But it's way too expensive for me to ever justify just buying it for myself. I only ever did it twice, both times at parties I didn't particularly enjoy
>>
>>682875904
>>682875905
Started using Klonopin when I was 18 and still living at home.

>used them to have a good time before I went to bed
>tolerance began to build
>had to take more and more to just get that relaxed feeling
>began using them during the day
>got so fucked up one day I thought I was sober enough to drive
>rolled my car
>probably could have died
>hospitalized for 3 months
>put in detox for another 8
>got out
>started doing them again
>feel like I can't live without them
>>
>>682874100
Don't take 70mg at the same time, it'll fuck you up, but not in a good way.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.