Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 57
File: 1446582479357.jpg (365 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446582479357.jpg
365 KB, 1024x1365
You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump.
>>
Because he is fascist.
>>
>>682849227

you don't even know what that means.
>>
>>682848998
Because i am a britfag
>>
Because he's a meme candidate
>>
>>682848998
But i am, if i have to watch this country become even more shitty why not have some fun with it?
>>
Because I graduated high-school.
>>
>>682849306
And you do?
>>
File: 1418635546099.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418635546099.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1024
>>682849227

retarded detected. Fascism is very far right. Trump pretty much straddles the line on just about everything. Fascists doesn't mean "I don't like him".
>>
>>682849488
this
>>
>>682849306
Neither do you, evidently.
>>
>>682849410
Like bernie? I swear the only thing keeping him alive is the sheer power of meme magic
>>
>>682848998
I don't vote
>>
>>682848998
i'm not american
>>
File: 1457980154416.jpg (73 KB, 528x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457980154416.jpg
73 KB, 528x960
>>682849227
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>682849488

/Thread
>>
>>682849573
Or younger people who want free edjamuhcashun. My sister in college and brother in high school say that bernie is popular, especially my sister
>>
>>682848998
because I already have
>>
Voting for trump just to hopefully weaken this capitalist republic enough into an all out socialist revolution. Bernie is a pussy who is a traitor to real socialism.
>>
>>682849732
>>
Electoral college
>>
File: bl.jpg (115 KB, 998x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bl.jpg
115 KB, 998x698
>>682848998
Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.
>>
File: 1458511093247.png (172 KB, 793x3748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458511093247.png
172 KB, 793x3748
>>682849870
>This is what commutards actually believe.
>>
Can't vote. Convicted felon
>>
File: 1461644028002.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461644028002.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>682849541
>Fascism is very far right. Trump pretty much straddles the line on just about everything.
>>
File: ayylmaotrump.png (800 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayylmaotrump.png
800 KB, 720x960
bc im fucking dead
>>
>>682848998
He's a walking, talking, pandering machine
>>
File: 1461079497598.jpg (120 KB, 822x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461079497598.jpg
120 KB, 822x960
>>682849573
Bernie has real policies

Trump has lines from Idiocracy and Mein Kampf
>>
>>682850328

So is Hillary. I take it that you aren't voting?
>>
>>682848998

'murrican here.

I've not seen this opinion here before, so here goes. This is for all of the Dem/Bernie/liberal voters that can't seem to understand why anyone would vote for Trump. I think it's a pretty well known fact that Americans are generally viewed as loud, rude, ignorant, racist, and holier-than-thou when traveling abroad. This most certainly does not mean that all Americans are like this, but stereotypes are based in reality. It seems fitting that finally there is an American Presidential Candidate that accurately represents a portion of the population. I'm not voting for him, but I do understand, and do not under estimate, how he has completely hacked the Republican party.
>>
I'm voting FOR Trump because I hate Bernie supporters, and if Trump won, I'd get to watch those lefties cry, like the bitch who phone-banked for him in the south. Also, this shows why Trump COULD beat $hillary Clintonthulu.

https://www.quora.com/Would-Donald-Trump-defeat-Hillary-Clinton-Who-would-win-if-they-face-each-other-in-the-general-election
>>
>>682848998
not an american citizen
>>
>>682850387
>real policies
1-800-come on
>>
>>682850504
Once Ted dropped my candidate support dropped to zero.
Using hillary as another example doesn't make trump's pandering look any better.
>>
>>682849227
and the first one over the line is......... a fucking retard.
>>
german.
>>
Friendly reminder:
It is very difficult for the incumbent party to win three presidential elections in a row.
>>
>>682849488
sure you did GED.
>>
>>682848998
>
Any redheads for Trump? I got a thing for Irish women.
>>
File: british_nigga.jpg (87 KB, 640x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
british_nigga.jpg
87 KB, 640x710
>>682848998

Because I'm a convicted felon you autistic faggot.
>>
Cuz I want free stuff
>>
>>682850387
Kek you totally made your point by posting zero facts or pointing out SPECIFIC policies and instead posting a completely nadecup image.
>>
>>682850675
> build a wall
> make Mexico pay for it
> make America great again
> win at everything
> make China stop
> ban everything
> global warming is a Chinese hoax
>>
>>682850270

o is dat sum oc? fukken saved
>>
>>682849870
careful there Mr. Edgy.
>>
>>682850963
Ditto
>>
Three words: Nuclear Launch Codes
>>
File: 68268212.jpg (117 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
68268212.jpg
117 KB, 500x281
>>682849829
>>
>>682851022
>defending bernies policies by listing trumps policies
1-800-come on
>>
because I'm voting for anonymous
>>
I'm not a retard.
>>
Your new queen
>>
>>682850387
Explain how we would create that utopian future after Bernie's policies double the national debt bringing it to over 40 trillion dollars.
>>
>>682849985
is this the new meme. how many babys you gonna have Chiquita.
>>
I can't figure out the voting machine, which will likely be a major problem for many a Trump supporter.
>>
>>682851093
Three words
Needs another person
>>
File: bill.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>682848998
because I want 8 more years of Bill
>>
>>682848998
might be in the hospital during election month
people around me keep dropping like flies
>might be next
>>
>>682851177
> Implying I was replying to you
1-800-is it summer already?
>>
>>682850328
that would be Bernie.
>>
Not a nationalist
>>
>>682851378
>(you)
How do you explain that?
>>
>>682848998
Cause I'm not voting at all
>>
>>682848998
Don't want to get fucked by trump's huge cock
>>
>>682848998
OH LAWD! Here comes the Trumpaloompas!

>inb4 he's not racist
>inb4 he's not fascist
>inb4 trumpaloompas behaving like nazi fascists
>inb4 bragging about his penis size or whatever
>inb4 mad
>inb4 liberal conspiracy
>>
>>682850574
You, anon, are using your brain. You are on /b/.

Stop that shit, faggot.
>>
Trump would be America's first gay president
>>
>>682851312
why the fuck would you want that.
listen dipshit the economy ain't coming back.
>>
>>682851214
MAKE AMERICA HUGE AGAIN
>>
>be billionair
>want to get money outta politics

topkek
>>
I am not a woman
>>
>>682848998
I'd rather put a bullet in my brain than live in a country run by this POS. Small loan of 1 million and the nigger claims his life hadn't been easy. Like what the fuck...
>>
>>682851640
you have the imagination of a child. you're also the age of one too.
>>
>>682850587
You're so stupid that you think the things you said were clever.
>>
>>682851312
You mean 8 more inches
>>
>>682851786
dick or gtfo
>>
>>682851820
live stream it please.
>>
>>682851820
Get ready to kill yourself or move or start a revolution or you know just bitch for four years.
>>
>>682851826
He is trump's huge fan
>>
File: going-full-retard.jpg (57 KB, 540x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
going-full-retard.jpg
57 KB, 540x380
Cause he's a psychopathic mental midget, just like his supporters.
>>
>>682851857
topkek for the elected snek
>>
>>682851826
that may be true, yet i was still able to predict every single argument you could think of, so you had to go with calling me childish.
>>
>>682850141
>Rojava
It is too early for true socialism. The inequality has not peaked yet. Currently the only method of true socialism is in small communes/collectives.
>>
>>682849488
Yeah like the people who vote demoncrats are so educated
>>
sanders hasn't suspended his campaign yet. i'll only vote for trump if it comes down to only him vs clinton
>i wouldn't vote for HRC even if she had bernie as her VP candidate, unless her inaugural address was simply her putting a loaded 12 gauge in her mouth and pulling the trigger
>>
Gary Johnson 2016
>>
But I am voting for Trump.
>>
>>682851857
kek
>>
Because the popular vote is completely meaningless so I vote for the candidate I actually like (Gary Johnson).
>>
>>682849306
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/Submit
noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
>>
>>682851669
>why the fuck would you want that
The man knew how to run a country. Why the fuck would you not?

>the economy ain't coming back
Definitely not if we get stuck with Drumpf.
>>
>>682848998
am a britfag mayn
>>
eurofag & dont care

your country sucks anyway, and this board is a mountain of evidence in support of it
>>
>>682851463
> (you)

EXPLAIN THAT!!!

pic related

Trump is a fucking moron
>>
>>682851820
Or run for prez myself in 2020
Last thing we need is that dindo Kanye trying to get in
>>
I'd vote for him to witness a presidential assassination.
>>
>>682851820
Ah, the old "one million dollar loan" bit.

Do you people even think about what you're saying?

Turning 1 million into 10 billion is not easy. Thee are roughly 1200 billionaires in the world and yet millions of millionaires. If turning millions into billions is so god damn easy, why don't all those millions of millionaires become billionaires?

Just in case you didn't know one billion is ONE THOUSAND MILLION... saying it's easy to turn a million dollars into a multi billion dollar fortune is like saying it's easy to turn one hundred dollars into one hundred thousand dollars. It isn't.

Did he have a leg up? Yes. Does a small (relative) loan of one million account for his enormous empire and vast, multi-billion dollar fortune? No. The man is self-made.
>>
>>682852082
Predict =/= counter.

Try again, please.
>>
>>682852336
and what does he speak of that constitutes fascism?

it seems that applies to SJWs and PC culture more than him.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>682849488
>>
>>682849488
>high(hyphen)school

Somehow I doubt that you did.
>>
>>682850387
I like this post
>>
>>682849985

>I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history

Painful to read if you actually consider the sentiment and the dictators who took the 'hard road'
>>
A billionair won't change the fucking establishment, fucktards.
>>
>>682848998
He's got all of these plans but doesn't have a general plan of how he's going to get shit done.
>>
>>682850870
That's why the republicans are trying so hard to lose this time
>>
>>682848998
Because I don't need a President that wears hair like a baseball cap.
>>
>>682848998
Not only does he not know what he's doing, but the things he wants to implement will hurt every single level of business. Immigrants do the shit jobs Americans think they're too good for.
>>
>>682852546
"nationalistic right-wing"

Trump is the extreme kind.
>>
Because unlike you, I'd rather see the greatest nation ever ushered into further prosperity, instead of drawn back into uncertain futures filled by greed, run by oligarchy.
>>
>>682852520
>self-made
Implying he made that 10 blillion from 1 million that was handed to him.

No. No. Self-made would mean he started way at the fucking bottom... $0.
>>
>>682851022
So literally the things that have been parroted by huffpo and MSM? Have you listened to a single one of his actual rallies or have you visited his site where he lists his real positions?

Somehow I doubt it.
>>
Because I'm Mexican.
>>
>>682852986
>6 million
>>
>>682852810
Which is why the general election is riding on who he nominates as his running-mate and his cabinet. If he surrounds himself with proven, well-respected politicians, he has it in the bag.
>>
>>682848998
i'm canadian.
>>
File: trumpchina.png (341 KB, 485x484) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpchina.png
341 KB, 485x484
>>682852520

first off, his claim of a billion is based on bullshit valuation of his "brand"

basically he says his name is worth a gazillion dollars and "look I'm a gazillionaire!!"

he's a grade-A bullshitter

his liquid assets are those of a loser if he started out with a million dollars. investing it in S&P or some other standard bullshit would have netted more than what he currently has.
>>
>>682852986
He's a self-made billionaire. Could you take $1,000 and make that into a million dollars? Because that's exactly what he did, just with a few zeros added on.
>>
>>682853037
Bump
>>
Youz guyz are all cute :) You people actually think your vote counts..LMFAO..
This country hasn't had a President for nearly 16 years. We got fucked by a Dick and a Bush for 8 years and just a flat out dumb ass in that guy with the big ears for the next 8. People with POWER run this COUNTRY NOT POLITICS AND PRESIDENTS. (((Open Your Eyes))) not your wallet. ... SMFH ...
>>
>>682852520
Actually, he got a loan from his father, and then the rest after he died.
>>
File: 1462392022353.jpg (158 KB, 715x872) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462392022353.jpg
158 KB, 715x872
>>682848998
I am voting for Trump.
>>
>>682848998
too much hate speech, he contradicts himself more times than the bible does. Aaaaand I'm not a redneck.
>>
>>682851857
The best arguments conservatives could ever make against Bill were about his sexual promiscuity. That's it. And it has nothing to do with his ability to run a country. Like him or not, the man knew how to run a country.
>>
>>682848998
Because he flip flops like nobody else and is currently sucking Jewish cock harder than even Hilary.

Oh and he's also taking donations for the GE. So much for a self funded candidate.
>>
>>682853185
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>682853126
no. no, he didn't. if he did not touch all of the stocks he was handed back in the 60's, and sold all of his stock, he'd have ~11B. he hasn't done shit other than keep himself afloat by franchising his name
>he's not a businessman, he's a mascot
>>
>>682852336
Hey nigger how abouto getting the definition that's not defined by a bunch of Jews in Google. How about Miriam Websters dictionary.
>what is summer fag, alex
>>
>>682848998
Because I'm not keemstar
>>
>>682848998
Because his angle on climate change is kind of screwed up and I'm not counting on him putting us in the right direction of, say, nuclear power and the development of fusion power, even if he supports more US-centered production (energy or not)
Open for discussion
>>
>>682852465
Again still no explaining bernies real policies
Shill detected
>>
>>682850387
I'm really digging Ted Cruz's Bloodborne-esque dystopia.
>inb4 spin2win with hunter axe
>>
>>682848998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
>>682853117
1 million in Sp500 wouldve netted more than he has. K show me where you get those 40% annualized returns
>>
Not voting. Moving out of the country to work in Holland.
>>
I hope TRUMP DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you!!!
>>
>>682853325
he's also implicated in hundreds of murders, tax evasion, funding/training/arming militants in nicaragua, drug smuggling, drug dealing, you name it. clinton has been a corrupt fuck for decades, and has fucked up countless times. the majority of why the economy was good under him was because of the .net boom
>>
>>682853357
>>682853117

THIS

you aren't a "self-made billionaire" by saying you are worth a billion dollars.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 343x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 343x361
Trump is only as far to the right of Hillary as she is left of him. Either way we're all voting for the next Reptilian.
>>
>>682852546
>nationalistic
>right-wing

I spit on SJWs, but they are not these things. Trump has said that he will set the State Department against any journalist who says something he doesn't like, and he's said that he'll make all government employees sign nondisclosure agreements, so that it will be illegal for them to whistle-blow if they're ordered to do something atrocious. Defanging the press and making it illegal to report illegal government activity are two of the central aspects of fascism, and historically have been among the very first rules instated by fascist dictators around the world.
>>
File: 1542624254.jpg (11 KB, 300x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1542624254.jpg
11 KB, 300x364
>>682850705

>Ted
>>
>>682851129
Which in turn means they get free education. Jackass.
>>
>>682849488
kek
> so democrats are more educated? The niggers who burn american flags are more educated than the people with college degrees earning 6 figures?
>>
>>682853308
so the 14 year old who shovels the sidewalk is a petty /b/tard trump supporter?
>>
>>682853372
lol
>>
>>682853308

I love this picture
>>
I hope he wins, I'd like to be alive during a presidential assassination.
>>
File: 2616972.jpg (258 KB, 1024x848) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2616972.jpg
258 KB, 1024x848
>>682849488
Top kek, this.
>>
>>682848998
When he does put together a coherent sentence, it turns out he lies.
>>
>>682853438

> implying I was ever talking to (you)
>>
>>682852943
Ur still going to believe the definition jewgle gave u? Ya a multi billion dollar company as powerful as Google would never lie to us.
>>
>>682848998
Not regestered
>>
>>682853693
and is that a bad thing?

germany was doing pretty good for itself until it got assraped by the bolsheviks
>>
>>682848998
Because I can't choose between shooting my right foot or shooting my left foot
>>
>>682853746
>Which in turn means they get free education.
You have to be some kind of a retards to think this is somehow bad.
>eww learning, I want to stay backwards and retarded in my backwoods home fucking my cousin!
>>
>>682853746
They paid for it with their tax money?
>>
>>682853752
poor black people are likely to support democrats, just like poor white people are likely to support republicans. it's all about where you grew up, and how rural/densely populated it was.
college graduates, as a whole, are pretty liberal. law, economics, and business majors are significantly more likely to be conservative than chemists, biologists, sociologists, etc.
>>
>>682849227
Define fascism
>>
>>682853609
He says it. So does Forbes.
>>
>>682853576
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Source, faggot.
>>
File: bernieshirt.jpg (62 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernieshirt.jpg
62 KB, 1024x1365
>>
Because I'm not old enough to vote
>>
>>682853860
This.
>>
>>682853993
lol
>>
>>682851022
yep, it's like hearing him speak over and over again
>>
>>682854090
like not being for open borders and shit idk man like he hates mexicans and he doesnt wanna allow islam
>>
>>682854221
what's funny?
>>
>>682848998

Cause im not a Muricafag
>>
Because of annoying ass retards like you who can't got a single day without making at least ten Trump threads.
>>
>>682849488
*from
>>
File: 1447429643.jpg (1 MB, 2323x3263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447429643.jpg
1 MB, 2323x3263
>>682854018

No one is saying education is bad, I just don't want to pay for it you fucking dumbass. Pay your own way and stop leeching off of other people.
>>
>>682853339
Oh so having a different opinion than what u had 15+ years ago is flip flopping now? Try harder fag
>>
>>682852942
some faggot tried to tell me all those jobs would fill out fast.
im white and i literally work with mexicans mowing lawns. take any white millennials (not old people) and give them our job, and they'll be whining like a bitch and quit after the first month
>>
>>682851654
WTF you're right!!
>>
>>682853960
so you think google is lying to us about the definition of fascism to fulfill a political agenda?
you sound intelligent maybe you can enlighten us on was fascism is then
>>
File: carlcuck.png (230 KB, 313x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carlcuck.png
230 KB, 313x321
b/c im an empty headed brainwashed SJW that is a lifeless vassal of a human bean
>>
>>682854361
>This anon gets it
>>
File: buythatforadollar.jpg (27 KB, 450x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buythatforadollar.jpg
27 KB, 450x300
>>682850574
>Americans are generally viewed as loud, rude, ignorant, racist, and holier-than-thou when traveling abroad

Why are Amerifats so loud?
And more to the point, why don't they realise how loud they are?
>>
>>682848998
I think the plan to build a wall doesn't make sense from a financial stand-point, it serves to divide us from ..... whatever he's gay
>>
>>682853693
>Trump has said that he will set the State Department against any journalist who says something he doesn't like

He said he will enforce libel laws, you SJW faggot.
>>
>>682854444
Quaints of SJW Truth
>>
File: CauWVD-W0AMNRQM.jpg (194 KB, 858x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CauWVD-W0AMNRQM.jpg
194 KB, 858x1024
>>682854361
> implying women aren't stupid
>>
>>682854361
you realize you are paying for it now right?
>>
becuz i want 2 watch the world burn, k? k

:-D
>>
For the lulz from reddit and /b/ if he loses.
>>
File: 424936.jpg (30 KB, 390x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
424936.jpg
30 KB, 390x310
>>682851640
>Trumpaloompas
My fucking sides
>>
>>682850387
So.. so cruz is going to transformamerica into a dark ages themed rpg?

Because the person choosing these immages has obviously the best theoreitcal algorithms and software at his disposal, and the best understanding of how their proposed policies will play out in the whitehouse... fuck this picture cut your penis off and nail it to your fucking xbox you mouthbreathing kike.
>>
File: 200% rad.jpg (41 KB, 374x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200% rad.jpg
41 KB, 374x454
>>682854327
>hates illegals who legitimately raise crime and the cost of living for everyone while making it impossible for america's youth to find part-time work

>is against allowing carte blanche immigration for a demographic that has been the single most violent religion in all of history

>open borders is literally committing Sudoku
>>
>>682854018
>I eat gluten free water and vape
>Never had a real job or real responsibilities since daddy pays for everything
>My soft feminine hands have never experienced hard work
>Gib free stuff please

Literally why should I pay some fucking kids education if theres no guarantee they can graduate instead of saving up for my own kids future?
>>
>>682848998
because I'm not a retard.
>>
>>682854361
Ok, what exactly IS your tax money paying for? I guess a better question is, what would you want to "pay" for?
>>
>>682852489
Anon, you have opened my eyes to a new world of possibilities.
>>
>>682848998
I have a triple-digit IQ.
>>
>>682854696
But you are.
>>
>>682854327

Explain how securing a nation with a wall and properly vetting people to make sure they aren't weapon traffickers, drug traffickers and potentially ISIS members who have said they will blend in with immigrants is racist.

He is for LEGAL immigration.
>>
File: 2016 matchup.jpg (76 KB, 588x959) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016 matchup.jpg
76 KB, 588x959
>>682854090
>>
File: 021916.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
021916.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>682848998
Oh, look, it's the 3 women in New York voting for Trump. That's amazing they got them all together.
>>
>>682853956
Yet i have been the only person you have been replying to
>>
>>682849985
If you seriously mean that you'll vote for Hillary based solely on her position on black rights, go vote for Bernie instead. He isn't a corporate whore and he was actually participating in the walks and protests, even got arrested while at a protest..
>>
>>682854624
>Anon gets it
>>
File: 143548014707.jpg (109 KB, 837x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
143548014707.jpg
109 KB, 837x563
>>682854444

>checked
>>
I DUN WANT MUH TAX DOLER GOING 2 SOME LAZY FUK I ONLY PAY TAXS 4 THINGS ***I*** WANT U FUCKING COMMIES!!!!1
>>
>>682853752
if you were educated, you'd know trump lies about everything, and makes up "facts" as he goes.
>>
>>682854640
right, if only higher education facilities had some sort of means of picking the best candidates, you know, like academic excellency and such.
Oh wait...
>>
>>682854840
Black Lies Matter
No just no.
>>
>>682848998
because I like to read on a candidate's past.
>>
>>682854640
Woah there, I vape and I'm voting for Herr Trump. Vaping does not equal liberal half-wit.
>>
>>682854459
Its because we cant hear
>>
>>682853438
it would take no more than an hour of your time to go on his website and read his stances and policies that he would implement. He goes into great detail and tackles at least 20 different issues major and minor, while Trump has 6 positions. Six.
Although if you need a /b/ tard to explain his policies to you, you're probably not even old enough to vote
>>
>>682854550
she is paying for your education? So whats the problem?
>>
>>682852560
who IS that?
>>
>>682854723
Keeping illegals out of my fucking country. Keepong the world policed with our military so they all continue sucking America's cock. Social Security. Revamp welfare so that not just any nigger can get on it. Enforce the war on degenerate drugs like weed. Fight the underground war against SJWs so we dont end up like Swedistan or Cucknada.
>>
I heard Trump really loves the uneducated. I wonder why...
>>
>>682853746
You know, I don't think I've met a single Bernie supporter who has ever claimed they wanted "free" education; everyone knows it's really not free if your taxes go to it.
In fact, the only people I've heard talk about "free education" or "free healthcare" are Trump supporters attempting to strawman Sanders' argument. The thing is, they actually seem to think Sanders is talking about "free stuff," rather than important infrastructure that much of the developed world (which is crushing us in these departments, by the way) already has, paid by taxes rather than for-profit corporations.

It's funny that Trump supporters claim Sanders supporters "don't understand the economy" when evidence points to the contrary
>>
For everyone in a party here is a video for all youhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
>>
File: checkem.jpg (127 KB, 822x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checkem.jpg
127 KB, 822x548
>>682854444
checked , quads of truth
>>
File: 1459288956324.png (4 MB, 1842x1288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459288956324.png
4 MB, 1842x1288
>>682850387

Bernie has no policies apart from "FREE SHIT!"
>>
>>682848998
because I don't blame my problems on immigrants and terrorists. I completely understand that I get what I work for and if I have a shitty job I don't get angry and blame others but try to better myself.
>>
>>682853320
dis
>>
>>682855134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
>>
File: aids skrillex2.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aids skrillex2.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
already did

i actually graduated college and lived through the last clinton presidency
>>
>>682848998
Because I'm English
>>
>>682855102
this, not to mention trump's tax plan will cost us more than sanders proposals
>>
>>682854755
because thats fucking hate speech, and america was founded on immigration so go back to europe you fucking illegal alien
>>
>>682851379
Probably more like Hillary. Bernie at least sticks to his opinions. Hillary says whatever the people paying her wants her to say
>>
>>682855016
I dont need you to explain his policies anon, i just need and explanation why you thought listing trumps policies was a good argument.
>red herring
>>
File: interests.jpg (98 KB, 795x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
interests.jpg
98 KB, 795x622
>>682848998
Eurotrash here, specifically Scotfag. If you want to see how Trump acts in the real world check out the TripUpTrump campaign.
He is universally hated in Scotland for a disgraceful campaign of lies, intimidation and illegal destruction of environmentally protected land to make some cash on his golf courses.

>he doesn't care about you
>he doesn't care about Murrica
>he'll do the same to you
>>
>>682848998
because I'm not voting for someone that is as smart as the average american. I need someone that is overqualified to lead this country, not the average retard.
>>
>>682855160
>literally doesn't look at sanders policies
>HUR DUR NO POLICIES
>>
>>682855102
Alright tell me then. Lets assume Premiere Bernie wins and we end up paying more taxes towards educatuon. How will that affect the higher education? What will that money go towards if not grants and loans?
>>
>>682855057
First of all, "your" fucking country? what exactly have you done for "your" country besides being born here and being forced to pay taxes?
>Keepong the world policed with our military so they all continue sucking America's cock.
Republicans really need to make their fucking minds up. First we should not get involved in other people's problems, now we should police them...
>Social Security. Revamp welfare so that not just any nigger can get on it. Enforce the war on degenerate drugs like weed.
Kek, well, that will happen. I hope trump wins, so you can see how little power presidents, and by retrospect, "the people" actually have.
>Fight the underground war against SJWs so we dont end up like Swedistan or Cucknada.
They seem to be doing pretty good to me.
>>
>>682848998
Because I'm voting Bernie
>>
>>682854792
Social democracy is the same thing as fasicm
>>
File: 1381388997.jpg (27 KB, 470x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381388997.jpg
27 KB, 470x630
>>682854480
he said he would change libel laws. I'm sorry you're so misinformed, but I guess it makes sense.
Here's some SJW stuff from my tort folder
>>
>>682855305
only /b/ could be this retarded

>doesn't factor in any of the proposed cuts or economic growth

wew
e
w
>>
>>682855510
Scots=/=americans
>>
>>682855510
wahh my shitty scottish land go get cucked by muslims faggot
>>
File: 2787780.jpg (255 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2787780.jpg
255 KB, 1024x781
>>682855621
>>
File: 1462164372089.jpg (1 MB, 1293x5830) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462164372089.jpg
1 MB, 1293x5830
>>682848998
For all the shillery supporters
>>
>>682855638
Bernie is gonna lose so vote for Hillary sense he is going to support her if he loses.
>>
File: 1425075181204.gif (998 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425075181204.gif
998 KB, 300x300
>>682855640
>by democratic means
No, they aren't the same.
>>
File: PickOne.jpg (3 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PickOne.jpg
3 MB, 2400x2400
>>
>>682854798
He just flies them in from Texas
>>
>>682850387
Hitler did nothing wrong though
>>
File: Trump vs hillary.jpg (220 KB, 586x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump vs hillary.jpg
220 KB, 586x960
>>682854792
>fascism

when did this become another commonly used buzzword people don't understand?
>>
>>682855102
They believe what they want to believe
>>
>>682855769
He says he is of Scottish descent tho anon so in his mind Scots=Amerifats.
>>
>>
How can you guys even consider Trump after reading this?
http://shareth.at/6B1qDg
>>
I already voted for Clinton. She's the only real candidate
>>
>>682855995
Not what i meant but ok
>>
>>682848998
politics are broken
they solve nothing

the whole thing is a fiasco designed to set all of
you, who should be on the same side , against
eachother.
>>
File: Irish.png (62 KB, 310x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Irish.png
62 KB, 310x341
As much as I want to vote for Trump.
I'm Irish so I can't vote.
>>
>>682855799
Hardly any muslamics in Scotland. It's too cold for them fagget.
>>
>>682855814
It seems ironic to respond with that picture instead of, I don't know, an argument?
>>
File: image.png (776 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
776 KB, 640x1136
VOTE TRUMP VOTE TRUMP VOTE TRUMP!
>>
>>682848998
those sluts deserved to get curb stomped.
>>
>>682855697
kek even with a dynamic estimate its still 10 trillion in the next 10 years
>>
>>682854738
>look at my natural, unwashed body!
>but pls I need to spend at least 30 minutes to do my makeup
>>
>>682855621
Yeah my fucking country you cuck. I fought for it. My family fought and bled for it back to WW2. So yeah apart from that, being a productive member of society, paying my taxes and raising two kids who arent a fucking blight like you niggers of this earth, its safe for me to say that its my fucking country. Enjoy smoking your pot and fucking jamal.
>>
>>682856260
Not that fagget just laughing at your rectal vexation brother.
>>
File: GBP.png (23 KB, 914x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GBP.png
23 KB, 914x214
>>682856272
>le angry virgin bernout
>>
File: New100.jpg (225 KB, 700x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New100.jpg
225 KB, 700x302
Most of you morons are in another country or are too lazy to leave the basement and vote, so why does it even matter?
>>
>>682856018
>>682856265
Beaten to it faggoo
>>
File: kingharald.jpg (526 KB, 1904x1351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kingharald.jpg
526 KB, 1904x1351
because having a king is better.
>>
>>682856018
This man needs to be president, he has balls of steel.
>>
>>682856505
>SJW
>Le Virgin Excuse
>>
>>682854437
>a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.
A huge difference is the word "right wing"
>is trump a nationalist?
Yes, if u have pride for ur country you're a nationalist.
>dictator?
Last time I checked we had this thing called checks and balances so not one person (a dictator) has all the power.
>>
>>682856336
no, its not.

That is the exact study that didn't factor anything except the tax cuts themselves

good reading comprehension, also feelthebern.org is not a reliable source
>>
>>682850387
Derp
>>
>>682856668
Boom, laying down some learning
>>
File: 1448395176024.jpg (22 KB, 500x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448395176024.jpg
22 KB, 500x388
>>682855307
Are you fucking retarded? Or are you just that much of a faggot?
>>
File: bernouts.jpg (74 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernouts.jpg
74 KB, 1080x720
>>682856626
>bernout
>getting laid ever

being pegged or fucked by a tranny doesn't count
>>
>>682856668
you don't actually think fascism is left wing do you?
>>
>>682856064
That is actually ridiculous, wtf

>>682856151
I have to agree with you here anon.
>>
>>682856461
>I fought for it
how?
>My family fought and bled for it back to WW2.
>My family
Doesn't sound like you did much.
> being a productive member of society,
This should be good. What do you do for a living?
>paying my taxes and raising two kids who arent a fucking blight like you niggers of this earth,
yeah, and how?

Hey, if you give me vague answers, I'm going to want to know more about them.
>>
>>682856461
lol
go do another tour
>>
>>682856931
>Comes out with more excuses
Keep it up SJW.
>>
>>682856200
They sure make an impact anyhow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
>>
File: 3058226.jpg (982 KB, 4208x3120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3058226.jpg
982 KB, 4208x3120
>>682856265
>>682856018
>I love hispanics.

Really? Top fucking kek what a retard.

Trump's fifth grade logic on show here.

>I've alienated Hispanics but I need their votes
>What do Histpanics like doing appart from immigrating, raping and working illegially?
>Eating Tacos!
>Post pic of eating Taco
>'I love Hispanics'
>Job fucking done
>>
>>682855676
sauce?
>>
>>682848998
I'm going to vote for the first candidate who gets me laid. I'm 34 years old, still a virgin and fucking hating it. If any of the candidates are here on /b/ then tell you what, get me laid and you get my vote.
>>
>>682856741
here dumb fuck its a conservative website
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/donald-trump-s-tax-plan-will-not-be-revenue-neutral-under-any-circumstances
>>
>>682848998
because I want america to become sand-nigger-ville
>>
im a communist
>>
>>682848998
living in Germany, cant vote. did i won?
>>
>>682851640
in what way is trump racist. you won't find any evidence faggot
>>
>>682853117
Hats actually sold by campaigns are always made in merika. That is for sure a bootleg hat. Trump sux!
>>
>>682856336
they want you to feel like things are impossible. its subliminal suppression. they have incomprehensible amounts of money. you probably wouldnt believe it
>>
>>682857023
>SJW

Im not the one who hates racism and supports the guy who thinks "whites can't be poor" m8
>>
File: data.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
data.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>682857027
Nigga please. From your own source

>'The case, which featured the first ever conviction for racially motivated murder in Scotland'

Oh noes, what an issue. Stop the muslamics please.

>being this dumb
>>
Out of all the shitstains who were actually making serious runs for president, Bernie and Kasich sucked the least. Would have voted Kasich but of course he'd never get a hundredth of the votes Trump has.
>>
Because I already did
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 57
Thread DB ID: 35311



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.