Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Feel nervous about talking to girls. Have even no situations

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: CelebrateTheSummer.jpg (156 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
CelebrateTheSummer.jpg
156 KB, 526x701
Feel nervous about talking to girls.

Have even no situations with interactions with girls. Have some male friends, no stress about people I know, but.. FUCK, I hate myself, I want good relations, feel love, have sex, and there are 0 girls around me. I know my english sucks... But help me /b/rothers, what do? Any videos? YT channels?

WANT TO BE JUST NORMAL COOL GUY WITH GIRLS AND I AM A LOSER.
>>
Just talk to people more often and stop being socially inept
>>
Make some online friends, this was my the first step of my own de-betadization.
Next, make female friends irl. I don't know how in your case but these 2 things helped me to get out of my confort zone later on, and get ask a girl out.
>>
>>682847887
ok thanks, but need something deeper, need to work on myself, need to believed in some shit that makes me whatever and also fucking crazy fucker

>>682848163
Yeah easy to say/write, but thanks anyway
>>
>>682847624
They are just women...not something worthy of being nervous over. Talk to them as you would your mates just tune it down a bit. Start with small talk then just ask them about themselves. Women will tell you everything about them. Just ask!
>>
I prescribe you drink 1 gallon of chocolate bleach for then you will not be lonely. Just dead.
>>
Ask what she likes, doesn't like...whatever she says get her to elaborate more. Women will literally talk FOREVER once they feel comfortable and you seem genuinely interested. Yeah first few times will be weird but it gets easier. Each one is just practice for the next.

What are you in to?
>>
>>682847624
Alpha's Alpha here with literally hundreds of conquests.
Post pic faggot and I'll sincerely try to give you advice.
I don't know what you've got to work with.
>>
This >>682848163
is horrible advice from a betafag. Doing shit online just makes you a closed freak, especially this fucked up site. This >>682848163 imbecile should NEVER be dispensing advice.
>>
>>682849753
Agreed!
>>
>>682849174

Now feel like nothing, feel hate. But I play instruments, create music but very amateur (hiphop), love to drive a car, work in it, not much money.

>>682849478
don't want to post my pic

>>682849753
I think you are right

>>682849968
post something constructive
>>
>>
>>682850291
I have twice...both comments about just talking to them and each us practice for the next is me. You know the only 2 helpful ones you have ignored...

I have fucked more women than you have fapped to young buck. Take my advice and just get out there and start chatting birds up!
>>
>>682850291
>don't want to post my pic
Then fuck off.
You get nothing.

>>682849753
Of course I'm right, but then you just lost my willingness to help you anymore. My instructions were clear. Who knows? Your life might have changed for the better had you been able to follow the simplest of instructions here. Now instead, go on talking to you betas and the countless betas here on 4chinz, and get bad advice, and go on being a loser the rest of your life.

Clue: you probably just missed the advice necessary to capture the perfect woman and be happy and loved. Now you will just be a broken loser the rest of your life.

Idiot.
>>
>>682847624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
>>
>>682847887
pretty much this. get a job that requires you to talk to people, build your confidence up. look up good conversation starters, act confident and talk about THEM. not you. women only care about themselves and men who act confident
>CONFIDENCE
>CONFIDENCE
>CONFIDENCE

build it by talking to people, maybe playing some sports/working out. the rules and simple, have not changed since the dawn of time

>good luck
>>
>>682851488
ok serious, you are right, I give up, need to accept my "faggotory"
>>
>>682851488
He seems to want coddling or special snowflake treatment. You and I the only 2 alphas who saw an anon we felt sorry for and attempted to help kicks us in the nuts. Makes NO sense!!!
>>
>>682851488
>>682851837

It's just to hard for me to fight it forever, was reading some books, trying to go out and talk to girls but I just cant thats all
>>
>>682852165
Waaawaaa stop whining and get out of the house!!!

>>
>>682847887
>How to cure world hunger?
>Just tell then to eat
>>
>>682847624
bc u sound rather pathetic op, i recommend start chatting online first, like okcupid or plentyoffish, and start with 4/10 and fat chicks. theyre more than willing to chat with anyone and will give u a feeling for what its like to converse with a member of the opposite sex
>>
Agreed >>682852149
Why do we bother?
>>
>>682847624
Just relax, nigger. Girls aren't that special just because they have tits. You don't have to impress them or act in any specific way around them. There are no cheats or special moves/lines. Just don't rape them and don't act desperate.

About how to meet them, just go to a gig or any type of event you're interested in. Join a board game club if you are a geek. When you start hanging with people more, some of them will be girls.

tl;dr:
Relax.
Be friendly, not rude or pathetic.
Go out, make friends.
>>
>>682848639
Yeah exactly woman love to hear themselves talk.

Also i recommend talking to every woman you meet even if its just hello, this will give you more interaction with woman. Talk to woman at checkout counters or anything like that as usually they would rather be doing something else then working.
>>
>>682852972
We made the attempt...cheers!
>>
>>682853776
>Talk to woman at checkout counters
Good advice. It's a shit job and they like it when customers act friendly or make jokes.
>>
File: Check em.jpg (34 KB, 344x311) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
34 KB, 344x311
>>682847624
The hardest part is breaking the ice. My strategy is to just go up to them and tell an extremely cheesy joke with good wordplay that they will get quickly. From there just talk to them like you would anyone else. The key is confidence. Everyone talks about how they don't have it but even if you don't it's easy to fake. Seriously. It's a game, a play. ACT like you are a confident male and eventually it will become natural.

I'm an average guy, good looking face, I guess. But I'm 6'1 and 130lbs soaking wet so I'm basically a skeleton. But this mindset gets me a healthy amount of dates.
>>
File: Offbyone.jpg (46 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
Offbyone.jpg
46 KB, 400x474
>>682854198
killmesoon
>>
>>682854198
All social interaction requires acting. You play roles. You always have to fake it till you make it.

To succeed, you must accept it for what it is, be familiar with the rules and then hack your way towards your goals.
>>
>>682854198
>>682855007
Yeah and I'd like to add something else on top of all this.

Wear clothes that look good on you. Don't be a fuckwit and just wear whatever, unless you can pull it off. I mean, if you're not planning on doing shit that day it's fine but if you're actively going to ask a girl out make sure you are wearing clothes that suit your body type.

Like I said in my first post, I'm skinny as fuck and so I dress in ways that make me look good and not like the Holocaust survivor I appear to be.
>>
>>682847624
Are you ready, OP? Here it comes.

Maintain eye contact. Try not to look away or at her tits when you talk to her.

Keep the conversation about them, not you. Girls love talking about themselves and listening to her bullshit is like foreplay to them.

Confidence, I cannot stress this enough. Take the initiative and approach her first.

Smile. It's easy. They love it.

Hygiene, make sure you don't smell like shit, look like shit.

To build your confidence. I suggest you practice talking to girls at their place of work. Like a librarian or something. You'd be surprised how much a girl will tell you when you ask them if they like working at said job.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.