Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Ask a p-psychologist anything!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 108
File: Vkaohm3.png (178 KB, 540x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vkaohm3.png
178 KB, 540x600
Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!
>>
>>682766873

This same thread again?
>>
>>682766873
why do i feel like killing myself even though im not sad/depressed?
>>
i literally cannot stop thinking of a girl, every second of the day. I think ive experienced love for the first time. But any advice on how to stop thinking about her 24/7?
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>682766873
WHY CANT I SMASH PUSSI?
>>
File: sir that is a cat.jpg (23 KB, 446x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sir that is a cat.jpg
23 KB, 446x550
a cat is fine too
>>
>>682767069
Every morning and evening, on the 8's.

>>682767106
Depression != sadness; you ARE depressed, you just don't FEEL sad, so you don't recognize it.

>>682767127
Why would you want to?

>>682767174
Why do you ask?

>>682767185
Premature ejaculation.
>>
>>682766873
*So, about the dog killer, care to spare some informations?*
>>
WHY CANT I STOP SMASHING PUSSY?!!!
>>
>>682767263
NUUUUU I HAVE PUSSI SOURCES DEVELOPING I JUST CANT CAPITALISE :(
>>
>>682766873
How do I help my girlfriend get over her, what seems to be, Stockholm-esque symptoms?
>>
why does tony endz eat so much chicken?
>>
I like going to the park and feed the ducks at the pond. Is it weird that I sometimes think that they know what I am thinking?
>>
>>682767280
I did this last night, but here's the basics:

Absolutely. Her name is Ikarous or Blood-chan; she often posts over on /animus/, where they absolutely hate me for reasons as unfounded as they are inscrutable.

She lives in NYC, and has posted pictures before of a blood dog corpse that she desecrated in order to masturbate to orgasm; she says that's the only way she can.

She has schizophrenia, but refuses treatment, often spitting out her anti-psychotics.
>>
I'm starting to think this is the same OP as the fortune thread.

Name: Anthony
>>
>>682766873
STOP TYPING WITH A FUCKING STUTTER
EVEN ON A GODDAMN SILENT LETTER
That is literally the ONLY thing besides you being an avatarfag that annoys me.
>>
>>682767409
You get her to go to therapy. There's nothing you, personally, can do.

>>682767424
No, you are just personifying it.

>>682767473
Nope, Reimu and I are friends, not the same person.

>>682767509
L-love conquers all, Anonymous!
>>
>>682767445
what's animus? i want to meet this person
>>
>>682766873
Like, it makes me depressed thinking about her, and im not exaggerating when i say 24/7, i know she likes me back, but she doesnt want a boyfriend.
>>
What can I do today in an effort to make friendly relationships, knowing that I am a male with artistic skills? I want to keep my mind occupied by forcing myself to talk to people instead of worry about my petty social life.
>>
>>682767263
I'm pretty happy actually. Im an optimistic and forwarding person, it just feels like life is kinda pointless. I also know that if i kill myself i wont be around to regret it.
>>
>>682766873
My ex-girlfriend got diagnosed with cancer, and is refusing treatment. How do I cope with this?
>>
>>682767582
No you don't
>>
Hey psycho I have a feeling that I rejects everyone around me and in the same time I feel that everyone rejects me what's happening to me doc?
>>
>>682767445
*Seems like a lot of anons are stating the same about this person so i'll believe you.*
>>
>>682767263
>Why do you ask?
It's just an interesting question to me. People with over-average knowledge of human nature are pretty rare and I wanna see how old the others are.
I wasn't trying to belittle you in any way with that sort of question, it gets misunderstood quite often.
>>
>>682766873
Hi psychologist i'm psychotic and depressed and am on venlafaxine solian and trazodon. I'm also addicted to coke and weed what do?
>>
>>682766873
I literally cannot stop fapping to ponies and sucking dick. Help.
>>
dear op
why do you waste your time on these faggots for nothing? go get rich and buy yourself an ice cream cone
>>
>>682767445
She'll be dead in two years. Count on it.
>>
>>682767670
why?
>>
File: POHKEHMANS.jpg (66 KB, 564x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
POHKEHMANS.jpg
66 KB, 564x652
>>682766873
I'm somewhat depressed, but i have a perfectly fine reason to be so, i identified my problem and work on it - isn't it a problem that depressed people get meds so they loose the urge to fix what's fucking them up?
>>
>>682767885
"go get rich"
boy this person makes 60-70k a year
even then its salary based so they'll get payed it regardless
>>
>>682767582
It's a board on another chan

>>682767598
Eh? Just go join an art board or forum or something then! Put yourself out there!

>>682767604
That's still not how depression works dude. If you are suicidal, you are experiencing depression.

>>682767661
*scratches her head* That's a hard one. If you don't mind me asking, what type of cancer?

>>682767784
Well, she also confirmed it.
>pic related

This is her talking to a friend of mine ABOUT the thread where I first posted this information.

>>682767796
No they aren't; people with, say, 10% more information occur at a 40% percentile rate. People with above average knowledge are....slightly below average?

Also, I wouldn't say either of us have above average knowledge; it's pretty arrogant.
>>
>>682767816
start thinking straight, drugs wont help you do that
>>
> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>682768038
its fun to pretend
just like how your mom pretends that she loves you
>>
>>682767983
>another chan

i cant be arsed to do that. tell me more, please
>>
>>682767983
Hodgkin lymphoma. It's treatable with very high success rates, but after the breakup she slipped into a big depression and doesn't even want to live anymore. She's taking it as a good excuse not to kill herself but still die soon.
>>
>>682768087

mum*

mums dead, so don't care LMFAO
>>
>>682767981
60/70k is nothing more but a feast for the wage slave
>>
>> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>682767722
That's intrusive thoughts. Go to a doctor.

>>682767816
Psychotic? What is your official diagnosis?

Also, first, go to rehab. That is NOT helping.

>>682767885
I already make 250K a year; what more do I need?

>>682767904
Very much so, yes.

>>682767957
No? That's not how antidepressants work. They actually INCREASE motivation. That's why they sometimes also increase suicidal idealation; they increase motivation without first decreasing depression.

You need to read a book on neuropsychopharmacology.

>>682767892
Oh jeez. That's rough Anonymous. How long have you been dating?

>>682767981
I make way more than that. I don't work as a psychologist, I work as a programmer.
>>
I have aspergers and meds are fucking me up, everyone hates me and i just dunno what to do or how to cope OP :(
>>
File: IMG_20160505_134147.png (939 KB, 1080x1058) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160505_134147.png
939 KB, 1080x1058
>>682767983
*Is there any hope to talk some sense into her mind?*
>>
U do muslims make themselfs look bad. And blame the whites
>>
>>682768124
That's awful. I would definitely seek a professional to talk to, like a psychotherapist. Unfortunately, I'm not trained in such things.

*hugs tightly* All I can offer is my compassion.

>>682768238
No less than anyone else with schizophrenia.

>>682768231
What medication do you take?
>>
>>682768216

Will do thanks doc.
>>
>>682767983
>I don't want other people to know.

Masking themselves, I see.
>>
Going to be starting a psychology course soon, its something I've always had an interest in but is if worth it career wise?
>>
File: df.png (281 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
df.png
281 KB, 540x960
>>682767983
Then how does it work because i don't fit any of the symptoms for depression but that one?
>>
>>682768216
>You need to read a book on neuropsychopharmacology.
Got other stuff to read, i'm fine.
>>
File: 1273754796678.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1273754796678.png
61 KB, 252x221
>>682766873
Psychologist is not a therapist you fucking degenrated dogshit. How are you even too dumb to make a fake post on the internet?
>>
>>682768216
what you need is millions and no work
>>
>>682768216
I'm interested in the field, particularly counseling. Would you say it's worth getting into or is it a dying art picking at people's minds and listening to people's problems for a living?
>>
>>682768323
Thanks anyways. Compassion helps a bit, at least. I'll try to schedule an appointment ASAP.
>>
>>682768216
I am a programmer and I only make 99k a year in florida, should I stay where I am at in this subpar lifestyle? How do you score 250k as a programmer?
>>
>>682768375
Hey that's mean!
Don't be mean on the internet
>>
File: 1446892135923.jpg (339 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446892135923.jpg
339 KB, 800x1040
>>682767904
Just found in jp sorry sanae
>>
>>682766873
Why am I such a bitch? Like whenever I try to approach people I just freeze up.
>>
>>682768323
It's like flexo something, my parents wont even let me near the bottle so i wouldnt know to much sorry but idk, just everything is fucking me up, anti depressants and general anxiety/depression
>>
File: 1460480049490.gif (5 KB, 196x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460480049490.gif
5 KB, 196x228
>>682768323
*Are you saying that because anons with schizophrenia have managed to have constructive conversations with her or that was just a joke?*
>>
>>682768216
>>682768117
you missed one m8
>>
>>682766873
dude you're full of shit.
>>
>>682768548
Because you spend multiple hours on forum boards and never go outside and/or tend to avoid people because of your insecurities and fears of being judged under people's breath
>>
>>682768323
And alice too
>>
>>682768655
dubs may speak truth
>>
>>682768340
No. Dual major.

>>682768354
That one is enough to get an entire diagnosis dude. It's pretty serious. Seek medical attention.

>>682768360
Okay. Then stop spouting nonsense.

>>682768375
Yes, I know. I'm a neuropsychopharmacologist. That's why the picture says "psychology" not "therapy".

I changed it deliberately to make sure this was clear.

>>682768406
I wouldn't like that.

>>682768476
It's not a dying art at all, that's dumb. There's just no money in it.

>>682768487
PLease do so Anonymous. Contact me at [email protected] if you need to talk. I'm always here for you.

>>682768500
What languages do you program in?

>>682768548
How does freezing up make you a bitch? That's social anxiety; talk to a doctor.

>>682768600
Fluxotine? That's prozak, an SSRI. What are your symptoms?

Also, how old are you?

>>682768629
No, she has schizophrenia.

>>682768649
No, I saw it. I just can't be arsed.

>>682768655
I'm a girl
>>
>>682766873
Talking to this girl online who lives about 20 minutes away from me but she's too nervous to meet in person because she doesn't think she looks good enough. What should I do to try and make her more comfortable?
>>
File: Ikarai 201.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 201.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1024
Shut up Alice
>>
does 10-13 hours a day welding affect the way I think? I used to dislike working but I feel like a workaholic now haven't had a holiday for years just have countless money gathering but it's all I'm finding comfort in
>>
File: 1459661897599.gif (77 KB, 180x134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459661897599.gif
77 KB, 180x134
>>682768655
*Prove your point or get lost.*
>>
File: 1443952195094.png (360 KB, 552x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443952195094.png
360 KB, 552x358
>>682766873
why do i like cutting myself sometimes i use my blood as lube because spit is nasty send me a gun so i can shoot myself
>>
Psycologist,

I'm split between two personnas after an abusive and poisonous friendship. In that, I mean that half of me wants vengence and the other half wants to simply move on and leave things in the past.

How can I get over the vengence part? Like honestly, at the end of the day, I just want to carry on with my business but when that other half of me begins to reach put to me and boil my blood, I am distracted from my work and cannot think straight.
>>
>>682768656
On fucking point nigga! What's up?
>>
>>682768707
Just let her get to know you more, and tell her that you don't think she is ugly at all. Don't try to force it.

>>682768742
No, but what kind of welding do you do? MIG? TIG? Stick? Arc? I'm aware arc and stick are basically the same thing.

>>682768821
Have you gone to a doctor yet?
>>
>>682768692
>Fluxotine? That's prozak, an SSRI. What are your symptoms?
>Also, how old are you?
That's the one if I'm not mistaken, i fit into pretty much all of them except the sensory ones

If I said my age mods would delete me XD
Would it be ok if I contacted you over E-Mail OP? I'm just very scared atm :(
>>
>>682768692
>Then stop spouting nonsense.
You claimed to be the psychologist - i asked a question, and i never claimed to know what i was talking about.
Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>682768692
How do I come out of the closet as someone who vapes to friends who just treat it like one big meme? It's helped me beat my cigarette addiction, but they keep wondering why I don't go out for smoking breaks anymore.
>>
>>682768692
I specialize in C++, but I have done a little work in lots of other languages. I have experience with applications development and embedded development.
>>
>>682768724
SHUT UP, NURSE!
>>
File: 1461589971585.gif (699 KB, 248x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461589971585.gif
699 KB, 248x193
>>682768692
You are probably nothing at all, besides an avatarfag and you are roleplaying something one the internet, just to get the (you)s you cant get in your real life.
Just stop giving fake answers to people that are even dumber than you are. It hurts so bad to see all the misinformations you spread.
>>
File: 1449150538791.jpg (71 KB, 500x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449150538791.jpg
71 KB, 500x696
So I cheated on my fucking girlfriend the other day and shes angry at me and doesnt want to talk to me even when I explained that she was a shitty girlfriend and doesnt know how to please her man. Can you please just tell her Im not crazy abd that its her fault I cheated on her because shes a fucking whore who is nothing without me?
>>
File: 1461822390107-c.jpg (139 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461822390107-c.jpg
139 KB, 960x1200
I came late again.
>>
>>682766873
Why is it that I lack nearly all motivation? I'm ADD and OCD, and have no suicidal thoughts at all after past attempts, making it a life goal to help people. But no matter what, I have a hard time doing anything, and there are some days I put off eating for hours and hours because I have no drive to move. I exercise, Iwork, I have a healthy realtionship with my friends, family and girlfriend, but I just don't work. I feel broken, for no discernable reason.
>>
File: 1459721316749s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459721316749s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>682768692
*For how long have you been dealing with her?*
>>
File: Ikarai 6.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 6.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
>>682768968
Nurse?
>>682769000
As long as you came it's okay~
>>
>>682768821
>>682768857
No, I already know how the routine works: take two of these a day and call back in a few years when your liver fails and you can pay even more for life term dialysis
>>
>>682766873
Notice me, senpai!
>>
>>682768692
don't betray yourself. why wouldn't you like millions and no work? you could choose what you do and have all the necessary ressources.

every person that is able to handle freedom would love it! don't you love freedom, are you not liking the idea of being entirely self-determined?
>>
>>682769124
She never needed help before so I don't know why she would need help now.
>>
THIS IS SO GAY :S
>>
>>682768886
Sure. Contact me via email. I may be a little slow in responding while I am at work, as I need to type on my phone.

>>682768935
You asked a question and refused to educate yourself on the answer man. That's just willfully ignorant.

>>682768962
C++ huh? Have you used generic lambdas yet from C++14? They are so fucking cool.

What I would do? Look in NYC for jobs; it's cheaper than SF, and there are TONS of financial institutions here that pay top dollar for C++ programmers.

>>682768979
"Nothing at all"? I'm a human being trying to help people. That's a whole lot in anyone book.

Please actually tell me what misinformation I've spread, good sir. I'm always willing to try and improve.

>>682768984
No, it's your fault; you committed the action without regard for her well being. Why didn't you just break up with her if she isn't satisfying you?

>>682769030
Are those official diagnosises?

If so, what is your current treatment?

>>682769078
Years.

>>682769095
That isn't even close to how therapy works, but okay.

>>682769124
Uh. Not really. What are you having done?
>>
>>682768692
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
File: 1462043931102-c.png (1015 KB, 1024x1162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462043931102-c.png
1015 KB, 1024x1162
>>682769094

Me either, so hows your day today ikaros?
>>
>>682766873
Hey OP. I have anti-depressants, Zoloft 50mg. When I take it, I get the long lasting dull headache which of course is the medicine doing its job. I can't stand it and now most of my friends are going to be leaving the area and I feel like I don't have any close friends to talk to anymore and it makes me paranoid. Im starting to feel like shit but hate the way the mess make me feel. Any suggestions?
>>
File: ..jpg (189 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
..jpg
189 KB, 750x1334
>>682768857
Believe me I've been trying. I've talked to her pretty much all day for the past 3 weeks until we pass out and tell her she is beautiful all the time. I feel like i'm starting to get annoying but it's kinda making me nervous cause I feel like i'm not good enough or something.

pic related is her
>>
>>682768857
Mig 0.9 or 1.2 flux been doing it since I was 17 but got more attached to working, if I go out of my schedule and sleeping pattern I feel like shit and just want to go back to work
>>
I'm 19 and spuse is 30, my mom tells me that we will brake up because of age diference but we are together for a cupple of years and things are going fine and dandy. Should I listen to my mom?
>>
>>682769275
>Look in NYC for jobs

Kay I live in NYC and there are no jobs. Only Mexicans.

Trump 2016
>>
>>682769275
>I have a good life, but i lack motivation
>You have depression

Anyway, im just out. This is the trashiest thread i´ve ever seen. I would rather see 10 more trap threads per day than your bullshit anime roleplay stuff around here. Check out /a/.
>>
File: 1340689778076.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340689778076.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>682769078
She's lying to you, anon
>>
I've got a friend who doesn't want to sleep, and keeps saying they don't want to because they just wake up due to anxiety and panic attacks. I told them to talk to a doctor about that and they said they didn't need to and that it was harmless. When I pressed the issue they then resorted to saying "it's too hot" and that that was the real reason and the panic attacks happened after they wake up due to the heat. How do I make this idiot talk to their doctor about all this stuff?
>>
>>682769361
ugly
>>
>>682769275
Both offical, recognized in file by psychologist, confirmed by psych teacher after, and agreed on by family doctor. I take medication for my asthma only, I'm scared the brain chemically altering drugs will change the other aspects of my personality and make me not...me?
>>
File: 1461879655599.jpg (62 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461879655599.jpg
62 KB, 1024x770
>>682769275
*Could you be more specific? Also she had any improvements while and if you helped her?*
>>
>>682769504
>inb4
>>
File: Ikarai 46.jpg (48 KB, 428x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 46.jpg
48 KB, 428x310
>>682769319
I just came back from my morning jog and I feel like throwing up... i'm so weak
>>
>>682768692
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>682769275
no, I've only used C++11. But off to my shit job, thanks!
>>
>>682768979
hey fuck off faggot, some people have issues and they can't afford to get proffesional , so having someone they cant bitch to over the interwebs without being called faggot is just enough to get them through the day, plus she made it clear various times shes not a therapists, so people know to take her advice with a grain of salt.
Did I say fuck off already? cuase you should fuck off.
>>
Ever since I turned 18, I've had episodes of depression. (23 now) usually things are great and then it all starts to go shit slowly but surely. Sometimes there's a reason and sometimes it's just out of the blue. halp?
>>
File: 507247.jpg (1 MB, 1705x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
507247.jpg
1 MB, 1705x1200
>>682769538
Just stop
>>
>>682769275
E-Mail sent, thanks anon
>>
>>682769240
I prefer to work, actually.

>>682769322
Hm. Have you talked to your doctor? You may wish to mix in a little trazadone; it has been known to stop such headaches, and improve the response of the zoloft.

>>682769361
She's got nice lips I guess?

>>682769377
Sounds like work is satisfying for you <4 I'm glad, it is for me too (even if it is kind of annoying).

That's not a problem Anonymous, that's a good thing!

>>682769394
No

>>682769402
And yet, I've referred no less than 5 people who now work for my company. There are plenty of jobs; you just need a different skill.

>>682769433
Not even close to what I said, but okay.

And fuck off; /b/ is my home.

>>682769452
You can't MAKE them do anything; just keep reminding them whenever they bring it up to go to a doctor.

>>682769513
That's not how personality works; if it was, you'd be "not you" every time you went to sleep. You change constantly Anonymous; change is the only constant.

>>682769538
She improves whenever she takes her meds, and gets worse when she doesn't.

>>682769591
Should try it out in a personal project! I love C++14

Maybe I can submit your resume to some companies around here for you?

>>682769621
Go to a doctor! You need treatment. Have you been officially diagnosed?
>>
File: bag.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bag.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
>>682767983
I wasn't talking about knowledge in general, I was talking about knowledge of human nature. I'm not really looking into statistics that much, but your numbers can't possibly be right if we actually do refer to the same issue.
Anyway, most people aren't fully self-aware.

>Also, I wouldn't say either of us have above average knowledge; it's pretty arrogant.
That's fine, but why do you consider a healthy portion of arrogance a bad thing? Because our society makes it out to be one? If you keep silent about potential talents you may possess in order to match the expectations of our society, how can you possibly evolve as a person? Of course you could say you're just trying to keep things cool so you don't potentially provoke other people, but what's it worth when the only way of doing so is to live in silence or even lies?
You could only act that way because you think it is the better one to live after; even better: because you think it's the right one. Wouldn't that also be arrogant in a way?
>>
>>682769592
w0ah brodoozle that was so fucking alpha good job!
>>
>>682769439
*Beg your pardon? She's lying you say? Then i have to assume that a lot of different anons lied about you, wich is very difficult to believe unfortunately. Prove you're not guilty of what you're being accused and i might reconsider my statement.*
>>
>>682769722
I'm going to toss your body in the east river
>>
So? Serotonin, Dopamine and the one which begins with N? Can you spell it? I know you can!
>>
>>682769722
I'm going to see him on Monday but I'll try that too! Thanks Anon!
>>
>>682769722
I know I can't MAKE them, but it's frustrating because they can go get the help, and they just outright refuse to and constantly make up excuses not to.
>>
>>682769722
Tits you dumb cunt, let's go
>>
>>682769869
You just have to trust me. I'm not capable of killing anything
>>
>>682769722
Appreciate it Alice, work in the mines of Western Australia by the way (if you wanted to know) thanks for that
>>
Therapist, Im a playboy bunny who hasnt been able to focus lately because of all the other sluts here at Playboy Enterprises who think that they are the shit when really, theyre nothing more than a bunch of fucking sluts who sucked heffs cock to be at the top and now i cant live knowing that theyre in the way of my success. Lately, Ive been thinking of ways to deal with this and it appears that the only way to secure my wuccess in life is to simply make them... go away. I mean if I am to be the best, I cant have obstacles in my way, right? And I also cant have obstacles in my way, right? I mean its a dog eat dog world and i have to survive and make it to the top.
Please tell me im not crazy for thinking this way, I mean it only makes sense. And Im sure the world could do better without so many sluts in it right?
>>
>>682769439
you really are a little pathetic, aren't you?
>>
>>682769722
Perosnality is made up of past experiences, instincts, some genetics,and the current chemical processes going on, at least to my understanding. I prefer therapy over drugs anyway, but was just wanting a general explanation for why I can't get motivated, would prefer to not go down the semantics rabbit hole and just have something to go to my psycologist to look at specifically for my motivation, not my OCD and ADD. Those are in control.
>>
>>682770084
Not really, why?
>>
File: 1460537760011s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460537760011s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>682769722
*What's the name of those medicines?*
>>
>>682769592
>some people have issues and they can't afford to get proffesional

Sucks to be you and suck to live in your country, i guess. You are not getting any help here. You dont even get good advice. Your biggest problem is that you seek help on /b/, while posting le funny anime maymays. You have literally nothing to live for, if that is all you have left.
So, how about get your obese ass out of your seat and change something, instead of drowning in your own sadness, mongoloid dipshit. Here you got, hire me.
>>
>>682769841
No, mostly because it leads to bad outcomes. Look into game theory and tit for tat; in general, being arrogant tends to cause a loss of global optima.

>>682769956
Norepinephrine!

Unfortunately, you are just a little bit too late.

>>682770065
Oh wow, I know another person that does that too!

Alright guys, it's time for me to go to work.
I'll be back at 8PM EST for my evening thread.

If you need me, email me at [email protected]

With love,
Alice
>>
>>682770270
alice isnt from an anime she is from a video game you idiot
>>
>>682766873
cock penis fag. fucking faggot

cocks
>>
>>682769722
why would you prefer to work?
also what I mean by no work is: be able to do what you want to do (which includes creating anything that is of value) without having to be some wage slave getting sucked dry for surplus value. so again: don't betray yourself.
>>
File: images (88).jpg (7 KB, 264x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (88).jpg
7 KB, 264x191
>>682770237
My mom never let hold the bottles cuz I would think they were evil and throw them away
>>
File: 1460482374720.gif (358 KB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460482374720.gif
358 KB, 300x169
>>682770036
*Why do you want me to trust you?*
>>
>>682769702
THANKS BRO I just did like 5 lines of coke
IM SO FUCKING ALPHA HYPE RIGHT NOW
SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT
>>
>>682770272
I'm going to chop you to tiny little pieces and feed you to the fish you worthless cunt
>>
>>682770272
Awesome, thanks for nothing, A.
~OCD/ADD Anon
>>
>>682770236
You post in these threads obsessively and attempt to discourage people from engaging in any way with this person, while instead just making yourself look incredibly pathetic. Grow up and take your meds, kid.
>>
Is it normal to call a chocolate bar a nigger bar
>>
File: 1460886974838.gif (1013 KB, 339x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460886974838.gif
1013 KB, 339x242
>>682770377
*So you do not know the name?*
>>
Why would I want help from a pseudo-psyche who fakes a stutter because she thinks it's kawaii when I can get infinitely more insightful and helpful answers from Google?
>>
>>682770075
OP I need an answer
>>
File: Ikarai 57.png (94 KB, 277x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 57.png
94 KB, 277x218
>>682770399
Because I'm telling the truth and it will set me free
>>
>>682770075
Op lets go, today
>>
File: Ikarai 443.png (111 KB, 354x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 443.png
111 KB, 354x676
>>682770533
Who are you?
>>682770546
I know the names but I stopped talking them a while ago... I can't really remember much over the last 3 years because of it
>that poor Chiefs' qb
>>
File: 1459674825153-c.png (357 KB, 1000x521) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459674825153-c.png
357 KB, 1000x521
>>682769578
Good for you Ikaros . Sorry for late reply doing some matrix calculations rght now and almost done
>>
why do I have this constant whisper of, "Things will be more peaceful when you're dead, you know..."
>>
If OP was a guy at least half of you asking for help would be calling him a faggot and telling him to fuck off. Stop feeding and encouraging this attention whore, there's a reason she's not a professional.
>>
>>682770758
Do I fucking look like I'm anyone? Just cut this out you fucking cunt.
>>
>>682770834
OP's a girl? I thought OP was a guy...
>>
>>682766873
Psychology-anon what are your opinion towards camgirls?
>>
File: Ikarai 61.jpg (169 KB, 1277x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 61.jpg
169 KB, 1277x712
>>682770783
Math is hard >_<
I'm actually falling my math class in school...
>>682770907
You remind me of Angelic.. -hug-
>>
>>682766873
How can I know which diseases I have ?
>>
>>682770970
Damn you're new
>>
>>682770970
`whispers` op is actually a guy.
>>
File: 1460577851025.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460577851025.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>682770758
*Look, i'm not a bad person, but you realize that's hard for me to believe that many anons are trying to ruin you with this story, right?*
>>
>>682771054
And you remind me of a dumbfuck.
>>
>>682766873
>be me, 19
>depressed as fuck with social anxiety
>gets hospitalized
>i get out, meet this 29 years old handsome man
>i become his boyfriend, everything is so nice in my life
>he's my only reason to live(it's sad i know but aren't we all?)
>fast forward i thank god I met him.
>he's becoming cold, distant, would tell me to find someone else, suspicious, would ignore me, wouldn't car if we break up
>starts hitting me at his house, car, public, everywhere
>istilllovehim.mfw
>he wants to break up for no reason at all
>i am left heartbroken, he friendzones me
>fall into depression again
>meds stop working
>doctor appointment, get prescribed 4 different meds
>I still want my ex
>he told me NOT to text him ever again and delete all the contact
>will he ever come back at me ? :( It's been a week since he didn't text me at all
>>
>>682771099
I just opened up /b/ for the first time today, give me a break.

Also tits please.

>>682771137
well I just asked for tits so if OP's a guy... oh well too late.
>>
>>682771150
They're called "Alicefags" they've ruined a lot of people over the years.

>>682771159
>
I've missed you so much and I'm so sorry for hurting you. Please add me back on Steam
>>
>>682771054
*Wait, what do you know about the anon so called "Angelic"?*
>>
>>682771289
>>
File: 1461418674850.jpg (37 KB, 540x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461418674850.jpg
37 KB, 540x247
Well, I suppose I'm here. I can answer any questions you all may have, so go ahead.
>>
>>682771252
You just missed him >>682770272
Maybe next time anon.
>>
File: bros.png (34 KB, 411x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bros.png
34 KB, 411x125
>>682770272

Oh, good job, Alice!
>>
File: loodz (12).jpg (137 KB, 541x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loodz (12).jpg
137 KB, 541x765
>>682771304
He and I are former besties
>>
File: 1459674731076-c.jpg (304 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459674731076-c.jpg
304 KB, 1000x762
>>682771054

Remember this Ikaros everyone can overcome the challenges just motivate yourself :)
>>
>>682766873
so here we are again, do you mind telling me what your personally seek from this?
>>
>>682771300
I wouldn't fucking do that even if I was Angelic
>>
File: Ikarai 122.png (438 KB, 853x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikarai 122.png
438 KB, 853x480
>>682771341
Do you like blood?
>>
File: 1461959699496.png (329 KB, 600x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461959699496.png
329 KB, 600x642
>>682771300
*You've got a point, a lot of anons warned me about you and the same amount warned me about those guys, i'll stay neutral for now.*
>>
>>682771252

You should ask your doctor for some cognitive therapy as well. Also, your partner seemed to have quite a few problems of his own, possibly Borderline PD, I suggest you try your best to forget about him.
>>
File: Ikaros.full.643111.jpg (243 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikaros.full.643111.jpg
243 KB, 800x800
>>682771456
You're sweet for saying that but I'm dumb D:
I can't figure out any of the questions
>>682771470
Why not...?
>>
>>682771338
and then I saw her tits...
now I'm a believer...
not a trace...
of doubt in my mind...

well OP you skipped over my actual psych query so I'm out
>>
File: epic.png (78 KB, 446x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
epic.png
78 KB, 446x500
>>682771474

I'm a very mild sadist compared to you, unfortunately.
>>
>>682771459

Attention, and she gets it every fucking day. Her go-to answer for things beyond her grasp are "see a doctor". Most of the shit she says is common fucking sense.
>>
>>682771304
Some anon said that that angelic is reimu the original Alice poster
>>
>>682771403
*What happened to him/her, did Alice hurt said person in the past?*
>>
>>682771581
Because you're fucking insane.
>>
>>682771542
I can promise you that I'm a very nice and honest person and I wouldn't hurt a fly
>>682771599
Yeah Ikarous has some pretty big tits... I'm kinda jealous
>>682771611
You like sadistic stuff?
>>
File: FURUTA BADASS.jpg (20 KB, 225x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FURUTA BADASS.jpg
20 KB, 225x350
>>682771665
That's actually pretty reasonable advice. Believe me, she's pretty qualified.
>>
>>682771665
i want to hear it out of her mouth and if attention really is the reason there must be something underlining that too. You dont want attention for no reason.
>>
>>682771728

You can try imagining, I suppose.
>>
File: Ikaros.full.645984.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ikaros.full.645984.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1000
>>682771686
Angelic? He's under Alice's protection at the moment and won't leave her chat to talk to me on Steam
>>682771688
I'm nothing of the sort and I'm completely normal
>>
File: IMG_20160412_165719.png (307 KB, 1080x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160412_165719.png
307 KB, 1080x1014
>>682771667
*Are those rumors true, are there any proofs?*
>>
What to do when you wanna kill some one ?
>>
>>682766873
I am violently Necrophillic, i also dream of homicide and suicide regularly. what do?
>>
File: 1460258577580-c.jpg (369 KB, 744x1052) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460258577580-c.jpg
369 KB, 744x1052
>>682771581
Just never stop learning I was bad at mathematics t0o but I never stop studying so my math skills we're improved
>>
So, I want to go to a psychologist. This days I have been really ill, and I need some help... I had read about Limit Mental Disorder and I have the same sympthoms, so how can you help me?
>>
>>682766873
Why everyone hate me?
I tired to be nice and friendly but they are keep laughing at me and kick me out
What should I do?
>>
>>682771815
Why the fuck would he have to leave her chat to talk to you?
>>
File: 1462055067277.gif (200 KB, 320x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462055067277.gif
200 KB, 320x270
>>682771815
*She's doing that in order to prevent you from speaking to her, am i correct?*
>>
>>682766873
sup p-psychologist
i have a problem.. not on my own but its about my girlfriend...
she has a perfect family even though her dad is a little hot blooded yelling a lot (since he used to be a cop) but he never hitted her...
but still she is sad all the time.. she cries a lot sometimes she calls me when i am in work just to tell me she miss and she knows i will get in trouble if i speak on the phone. also she tells me that she would be better if she wasnt away from me
but still when we are together she finds an excuce to cry and get sad again... last time it was because she ate some candies and then she got mad because she thinks she is fat...
seriously i am trying anything i can do... i even bought her a laptop.. (since she never had one)
everytime she wants to have fun we go out and i pay for everything even try to make her laugh
and i succed..
but in the end she is again sad... what can i do doc..?

(she is 18 i am 22)
>>
>>682771937
Also I want to go because of being depressed and having recurrent suicidal thoughts
>>
>>682771832
Only if i knew the anon h4 said he has many evidence that reimu and alice were living in the same house
>>
File: EVIL LOOK.png (100 KB, 288x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EVIL LOOK.png
100 KB, 288x399
>>682771892

Talk to a therapist. Control yourself. Is it out of anger?

>>682771925

You should get medical help. Try aversion therapy for your fetish.

>>682771937

You should get it diagnosed, to be sure. Many illnesses have the same symptoms.

>>682771957

You just haven't met the right people. Keep trying, Anon. Ignore others opinions about you,
>>
>>682771742

Like I said, common sense. And how do you know she's "pretty qualified"? B-because s-she said s-so?
>>
File: images (26).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (26).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>682771810
Lol that picture :p
Anyway I have to go to school now bye-bye
>>682771892
Meditate
>>682771934
That's wonderful... I hope I can be as motivated as you... bye now <3
>>682771980
Because I'm not wanted in her chat so I need him to meet me outside
bye...
>>682772017
-nods- Alice is pretending to take care of Angelic until he submits to her
Also bye!
>>
>>682766873
WerenÄt you the Mio fag once?
>>
File: furuta.jpg (306 KB, 894x894) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
furuta.jpg
306 KB, 894x894
>>682772052

She sounds like a bit of an histrionic mixed with bipolar. You should consider telling her to seek some therapy.
>>
>>682771957
i dont hate you anon.
>>
>>682772099
That's... Reimu and Alice have never lived in the same house.
>>
File: fry [19947].jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fry [19947].jpg
46 KB, 960x540
>>682771815
How in the world would I do that? How could I possibly prevent angelic from talking to you, if he so desired? He's a grown ass man; who he talks to ain't my business.

Which means, spoiler alert, HE DOESNT WA T TO TALK TO YOU.

*drops mic*
*tram alice*
>>
>>682772241
i did.. i even found some programs with free psychologists but she refuse to go..
>>
>>682772213

I've spoken to her through email. I myself am on a course for a Psy.D, and the knowledge she possesses is not easily learnt from google and wikipedia.
>>
>>682772220
Have a nice day at school you dog-killing psychopath!
>>
>>682766873
RICK!!!! lets get schwifty
>>
Whenever I'm with a group of people, I always feel really awkward. Often when I want to say something, I feel like I have to force the word out. It's weird. Like it's stuck behind my lips. It's not a stutter, but it takes me a second or two to be able to say the word. What is this? I never used to have this problem until about 2 years ago.
>>
>>682772241
isnt there something that I could do on my own?
>>
File: 1461037127603-jp.jpg (171 KB, 850x1212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461037127603-jp.jpg
171 KB, 850x1212
>>682771832
And oh i forgot angelic entered this thread and yep i knew it was reimu so i capslock my post because they never bother hata's post and he/she asked me how did I knew his/her name and that's all.
>>
>>682772333

Anon, there's only a certain amount you can do to help someone. If she isn't willing to get help, you've done everything you can. Don't let her get you down.
>>
ITT: People ask a college flunk out questions they're not qualified to answer.
>>
>>682766873
I like to get up early and walk the quiet streets. I fantasize that there was a nerve gas attack, and that I'm the only one left. This gives me an incredible sense of peace and joy. Is this normal? What's wrong with me?
>>
File: 1460484891212.gif (317 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460484891212.gif
317 KB, 500x375
>>682772220
*Farewell, it seems like i'll have to investigate further in order to understand who's the bad guy.*
>>
>>682772131
Im fairly broke so i dont know if i want to pay for this perversion therapy you speak of. Also, i went to get help once and i got nowhere. As a matter of fact im pretty sure i can't buy guns anymore which is gay, shooting at the range relaxes me.
>>
File: furuta stare.png (105 KB, 244x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
furuta stare.png
105 KB, 244x292
>>682772441
You have, by trying to get her medical help. Be there for her. But be very careful, it sounds like she's exploiting your kindness.
>>
File: 1439117868776.jpg (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439117868776.jpg
45 KB, 240x240
>>682772552
ITT: People who have no idea how psychology works are telling people who learned at least a bit of it, that they have no idea how Psychology works
>This is getting boring m8, lurk more you fucking edgy newfag
>>
File: 1439125784878.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439125784878.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>682771815
>not being able to have steam and a webchat open at the same time

probably doesn't want to talk to you
>>
File: furuta.png (102 KB, 540x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
furuta.png
102 KB, 540x674
>>682772609

People do strange things. Don't worry, visualizing yourself in various situations is completely normal, even if it may be macabre.
>>
>>682772220
Where is her chat?
>>
File: 1461175261752.png (565 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461175261752.png
565 KB, 640x427
>>682772501
*Thank you for the informations provided kind anon*
>>
>>682772514
so the only solution is to break up with her?
>>
>>682772501
That's... what. I don't get it. That sentence structure. Is that even a sentence at all?
>>
>>682772749
Anekiho.me/chat
>>
>>682766873
How do I get over my depression and anxiety, real talk, not this bull this "positive thoughts" that the shrinks tell you.

It has always been there but I think it is fuel by my ex leaving me
>>
>>682772631
well i love being used anyway.. thats not a problem.. the problem is that i am getting tired..
>>
File: 1462315611461.jpg (281 KB, 420x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462315611461.jpg
281 KB, 420x600
>>682772767
No problem anon always here to spy this thread
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>682772794
It's a pretty reasonable one, seeing how she's treating you. At least mention it to her, that this can't work out if she continues this behavior.
>>
File: 1461692997924.gif (2 MB, 435x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461692997924.gif
2 MB, 435x245
>>682766873
Do you have any knowledge of extremely effective methods of intimidation?
>>
>>682772617
Isn't it obvious?
>>
File: RjSVCo6.png (44 KB, 290x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RjSVCo6.png
44 KB, 290x364
>>682772849
Through medication and cognitive therapy.

Alright everyone, I'm off as well. Good luck.
>>
>>682772714

You seem perturbed.
>>
>>682772398
The knowledge he possesses?

>I'm homicidal
>go to therapy

>I'm depressed
>go to therapy

>I'm perverted
>go to therapy

>I was in a car crash and I'm bleeding out
>go to therapy

Yeah that's some real technical knowledge there
>>
File: 1459416894505.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459416894505.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>682772922
I see.. thank you p-psycho-logician
>>
File: Chara2.png (349 KB, 500x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chara2.png
349 KB, 500x498
>>682772849
Different ways really. One of the hardest but most simple ways is to get out and meet new people.
You could also try eating a bit more pasta and chocolate since those are producing Dopamin, hormone used to make you happy (it will only work a bit). All in all getting to know new people is the best way to get over a broken relationship. That and time
>>
>>682773059
You should read the thread more; she doesn't say that
>>
>>682773059
PsychoPharmacologist. Not a therapist.
Getting help from the most qualified professional for any serious issues is always the best bet
>>
>>682772801
Sorry m8 my head is full of anything i can't think at all
>>
File: 1458902974804.jpg (320 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458902974804.jpg
320 KB, 720x1280
>>682772220
wait don't go i want to dedicate this song to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35rHHEiNaIM
>>
>>682773156
And yet you want to convince people of what you were saying?
>>
>>682772714
ITT: People who are one step up from "life coaches" try to justify their poor life choices.

Go back to school and don't leave until you're allowed to prescribe medicine.
>>
File: 1459715988777.jpg (381 KB, 1846x1212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459715988777.jpg
381 KB, 1846x1212
>>682773012
*No, it's not obvious.*
>>
>>682773156
Don't worry someone gets it.
>>
>>682773253
>>682773395
>>
>>682773039
That's because yesterday was the day my counseling was supposed to start.
>be me
>have to quit old therapist due to financial problems
>decide to get a free therapist since I'm not from america
>call clinic
>tells me in 4 months counseling is starting
>4 months later
>actually yesterday
>go to clinic
>have firt talk with therapist
"Yeah, you need counseling, call those therapists"
>wat
>mfw I go to counseling just to get another counselor


>>682773269
>until allowed to prescribe medicine
You do realize there's only one psychological job that is allowed to prescribe medicine? The rest are therapies and talking.
Stop it before you embarass yourself even more
>>
>>682773130

But that's not even her profession. I distinctly remember her saying she does something related to finance or some shit in one of her threads. I know a lot of people who took psychology courses in college, but they wouldn't call themselves p-psychologists. Especially when they're not even working in the field.
>>
>>682773279
I know a lot about the Alicefags and the only reason people stay away from them is because they are autistic as all fuck. Ikaros on the other hand is completely mental and hurts everyone around them for no reason.
>>
>>682773130
A pharmacologist studies the actions of drugs, they do not directly treat anybody. I know this because I spent half a decade working in DMPK (drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics), a subsection of pharmacology.

Does that mean you're one of those people who hands out LSD and calls it therapy?
>>
>>682766873
How the fuck do I break up with my psycho gf without it backfiring like hell??
>>
>>682773654
Define psycho girlfriend.
What's she doing? Blackmailing you? Threatening you?
>>
Can you explain to me the link between wanting something e.g. a job, preparing for it to the enth degree because you really want it and then don't get it or perform poorly during the interview? When I don't want something as much, I usually get it...
>>
How do I get over my fear of success?
>>
>>682773654

Commit suicide for her. Drug her to unconsciousness, fill a bathtub with water, put her in and slit her wrists.
>>
>>682773823
You need more Vitamin R
R as in Relations
or Vitamin B
B as in Buddies.

I have the same problem.

>>682773877
Why do you think you have this fear? What started it?
>>
>>682773906
People usually call that murder and I would generally advice against doing that.
>>
>>682774023

What do you mean murder? She obviously killed herself. And its better than winding up dead because some psycunt thinks you did her wrong.
>>
>>682774253
forensics has been a thing for roughly a hundred years now
>>
>>682773495
>You do realize there's only one psychological job that is allowed to prescribe medicine? The rest are therapies and talking.

Aka. "I couldn't make it into or through medical school but I'm still totally qualified, I didn't just bang out an easy degree from a shifty uni in order to get a fancy title that means nothing.

>Stop it before you embarass yourself even more

Says the life coach who's trying to persuade people their opinion matters.
>>
File: 1342040176758.gif (646 KB, 200x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1342040176758.gif
646 KB, 200x153
>>682772316
>man hands
>>
>>682773760
She's basically a control freak, get ultra-butthurt when I tell her she needs to lose a bit of weight, and all 'round crazy.
E.g., both her and my friend (bro-tier friend) work working the same shift (we all work at the same place - a marketing job), she managed to steal a customer's info from him, and when he got the paper back she fucking chased him INTO THE MEN'S ROOM, and started pounding on the door of the stall!
Or that other time when we were together an I met a girl I knew from last year or so, I just said an utterly innocent:"Hi", she bore a hole through my head for the next few days trying to figure out who that girl was…
Need I explain more?
BTW, she sorta-kinda-maybe has some sensitive info in me, but I have much more sensitive info on her (in the form of WhatsApp logs).
>>
>>682774000
I'm a professional actor and the high stakes game/ responsibility of the profession scares me sometimes. I don't know when it started but I'd say as a person I've always come from a deficit from a young age. I had an audition for a really big theatre company where I'm from- they picked to see me out of thousands of actors. I blew it- you never know with auditions tho. I believe perhaps I freaked out about the expectation/preassure- the outcome. I've done high stakes auditions before and done fine. But I'm starting to drink/smoke again to cope. I know I'm talented went to a drama school and was picked out of 2500 applicants- not to blow smoke up my ass but just for context. I'm nuerotic as fuck tho highly anxious/odd and socially aviodant...
>>
>>682774758
MODS
>>
>>682774661
Is "she" a trap?
>>
>>682774758
You like the idea of a pure maiden not the child's body.
>>
Maybe you guys should be a little more open and for the people defending the shit out of her, be a little calmer.
There's no question about the fact that she can talk quite well.
The question is, is this enough? Is 4chan the place for this. You don't even need to see her as a psychologist, mostly the things they say and do are quite close to what we do.
The difference is that we don't know how much magnitude our words and actions can have.
Don't take everything she says for reliable, but also don't discriminate her without reading carefully.
I commend her for saying to the most people to see someone. The way people write is mostly the factor for sending someone to a doctor or not. The phrasing of sentenses makes you vunerable whilst not knowing it, or shows that you have an own mind that thinks about your problems at hand. But what i've seen here are mostly people who can't read themselves and that is quite dangerous.
>>
>>682774824
>Is "she" a trap?
Not as far as I know…
Though I do know that her parents are divorced.
>>
>>682775151
If she's Yandere you can make her do whatever you want. Don't break up with her you FOOL
>>
>>682774661

What kind of sensitive info? Regarding both sides
>>
Currently working towards PHD ( which u need to be a physc) and the shit this faggot is telling you I can 100% tell you he has no background in this field.
>>
Is torturing people part of your job? Do you ever engage without consent? How valuable would that kind of thing be?
>>
>>682775131
I bet you think Criss Angel actually has magic powers.
>>
>>682767263
Wait, so it's two threads a day? Interesting.
>>
>>682775588
who the hell is criss angel?
btw nice tripdubs
>>
>>682775354
We live in a kinda conservative society, and she knows that am an atheist and have some "dick problems" (aka, inorgasmia), yet on the other hand I know that she doubts religion, and I've got proof that we kissed, which just the accusation of- could fuck her life up!

I'm not such a filthy bastard, but if she attempts anything crazy I can get her to stop…
>>
>>682775588
btw how does any of the stuff relate to the fact that i would believe in magic?
>>
>>682775688
search him in youtube he is a good illusionist
>>
>>682775746

Do you live in the middle east?
>>
>>682775688

A middle-aged man who dresses like an emo teenager circa 2005 and performs overhyped magic.
>>
>>682775766
>>682776477
cool but still why would i like him?
>>
File: 1462015692446.png (367 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462015692446.png
367 KB, 1000x1000
>>682766873
Underage b&
>>
>>682775766
It would be naive to think that Criss Angel has magical powers.

It's also naive to think you can diagnose mental illness based on writing style.
>>
File: 1441941201929s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441941201929s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>682766873
>
you have autism dont you ?
>>
>>682776775
I'm basing not if they have a mental illness on writing styles, i'm basing if they can talk about it on here, or if they need professional help on the writing style.
There's quite the difference between those 2 things.
And you don't need a mental illness to go the the psychologist, if that were the case, everyone would have a metal illness, as nearly every person needs help at one point. If they get it is a different question.
>>
File: 1461456866826.jpg (154 KB, 900x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461456866826.jpg
154 KB, 900x598
>>682766873
Im screen capping this and putting this on a cringe thread
>>
>>682769275
You make 250k as a programmer like i'm a chinese jet pilot. Ive been in the industry for 20 years and on both coasts. If youre going to try to pretend youre not actually 17 years old, look up realistic salaries in your fake field, and choose a number in the top 10%.

As a consultant in a specialized area leading a team as a project architect you can make that, or owning your own company, but do I believe you are either of those things? No I do not.
>>
>>682778733
You're an idiot.
>>
>>682766873
why are you sooo fucking retarded
>>
>>682778839
How so?
>>
>>682779205
Alice is a famous programmer, she has written many books and appeared on Good Morning America talking about her field. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>682779481
LOL LINK IT YOU FAG
>>
>>682779481

I think you're using 'famous' a bit liberally. Bill Gates is a famous programmer. Care to name one of her books?
>>
>>682779481
Who the fuck is Alice? I'm a real life developer, not a basement dwelling this-is-what-i-want-to-do-when-i-grow-up developer.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 108
Thread DB ID: 35015



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.