Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
I think I'm finally losing it /b/
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 36
File: Jf9mZA-T.jpg (32 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jf9mZA-T.jpg
32 KB, 900x900
I think I'm finally losing it /b/

im a 26 year old virgin
never saw a girl naked
hell never kissed a girl
I have come to realization that I probably will never lose my virginity.
Porn recently now pisses me off because it just reminds me of an act that i will never do. I hate how I see people in public walking around with their partner. I hate how Im ususallt the only one walking around alone. All I feel now is hate.
I use to be sad but that sadness has turn to madness.

Help me /b/
>>
nonvirgin here
sex is overrated
>>
>>682718674
i kno that feel
>>
>>682718674
It's alright I s'pose. But i'd rather be alone then with anyone. People are overrated
>>
>>682718912
Non sperglord-op virgin here, it bums me out because I don't know what I'm missing. It doesn't really bother me though, shit will happen when it happens.
>>
>>682718674
stop being a whiny faggot and focus on enjoying the parts of your life that are actually good instead of obsessing over what you don't have. easier said than done or you have to do it or you will die a virgin guaranteed. at least if you look like you're having a good time in life, you have a marginally higher chance of a girl interpreting that as confidence and talking to you. nobody likes bitter people, except broken people who want someone more miserable than themselves to keep around.
>>
sex is good but yeah overrated

are you just that socially inept or ar eyou fugly?
>>
>>682718674
Get. A. Fucking. Hooker. Faggot.
>>
Hey fag don't be scared! Just pay a whore and the world will opens to you!
>>
>>682719238
No anon
we are social creature
we need to be with someone. I thought that way for years. I dont need shit.
But their comes a time where you know thats not true. im almost 27. wtf am i doing.
>>
>>682719431
>>682719431
just stfu seriously you try being sexually deprived, you know how hard that is, its like telling someone who is starving not to starve i bet youre a cumdupster that gets approached by every doood
>>
>>682718674
I would rape a hot girl atleast. I'm thinking of raping my crush which is 10/10
>>
>>682719473
socially im good we talk about stuff all the times
but I never seal the deal. Im not fugly nor am i fucking gorgeous but im above average.
>>682719529
that would make me more pathetic. I would probably break down that it had to come to that.
>>
File: minion.gif (2 MB, 468x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
minion.gif
2 MB, 468x370
>>682718674

Listen to this shit while looking at this minion, he'll make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9VSqMlJ0o
>>
>>682719649
exactly love the analogy.
>>
File: hadescoffeecup.jpg (321 KB, 792x825) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hadescoffeecup.jpg
321 KB, 792x825
>>682718674

> 26 year old?

> Never seen a girl naked?

OP probably never seen /e/ before?

Looks like you're in a place that already has no sanity, despite being virginless, I don't care on whether being virgin or not.

>>682720119

Nice fucking song, but why the fuck did you send a minion? Remind me to get a mp3 of it.
>>
File: Yrertw.png (133 KB, 397x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yrertw.png
133 KB, 397x295
>>682720119

Nice ass song, but I don't like the minion, get him the fuck out.
>>
File: bestofb.gif (2 MB, 432x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bestofb.gif
2 MB, 432x575
>>682718674
>>
>>682718674
>go anywhere
>force yourself to start a conversation with at least one girl
>repeat

eventually it either works or you get better then it works

pro tip: enjoy it
>>
Devote your life to Jesus you have not a single thing to lose
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 332x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 332x443
An hero
>>
File: 1409265049934.jpg (23 KB, 432x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409265049934.jpg
23 KB, 432x366
i dont know what it is about girls that they make it so hard for guys to get laid, they have such high expectations and expect so much just to fucking get laid, like I have to be a KING or some kind of jester and play everything right just to have a girl... its so frustrating how judgmental and how demanding girls are.... I know that people say girls want to get laid just as much as guys but just as a famous saying goes truth must be seen not heard and this is the case for me, and the worst part is that I am not even ugly, tall, ottermode, white... at this point sometimes I cant help but cry when I go to sleep I feel so deprived
>>
The only solution is a shooting rampage
Sorry I don't make the rules
Become the s u p r e m e g e n t l e m a n
>>
>>682720119
>>682721198
They've got a point, OP.
>>
Post a picture of yourself OP. Then we'll decide if you need to hit the gym or not before making an effort to get laid.
>>
>>682718674
Sex is overrated. It really is. When you fuck you'll know what I mean. What you're feeling right now wont be worth it, cause it really isn't as great as your desires think.
>>
>>682721890
>>682721890
youre prob fucking a fatty
>>
>>682721502
have an attitude like you have nothing to gain from them and theyre being graced by your presence

its called confidence and its why chads get laid
>>
File: Hades11.png (240 KB, 419x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hades11.png
240 KB, 419x385
>>682721708

It's likely there's a clear point for OP though. Anytime I go anywhere, I go with honor.
>>
>>682721963
this. Sex is great.
>>
>>682721963
I have fucked a fatty before, but at the moment I have a really fucking sexy girlfriend. Althought it's way better, it's still not as great as could be
>>
>>682718674
Are you me?
>>
File: RsTMt98.jpg (401 KB, 1489x2369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RsTMt98.jpg
401 KB, 1489x2369
Hey op just try going out and chatting up girls. If an uggo like me can get a girl you can too.
>>
>>682721974
>>682721974
thats my point, its the fact that I have to do pretend and do something out of the ordinary

>have an attitude like you have nothing to gain from them and theyre being graced by your presence

which i absolute hate, why cant I just act my self and ofrcourse be a little romantic at first and let things fall into place from that, my friend who get laid all the time tells me that he lies and lies all the time and always says what they want to hear, I simply cant do that because its exhausting and down right pissis me off that girls like that type of interaction when I meet people I dont do that, I have amazing friends because I dont do that, why cant girls just be like that and try to establish and judge them based on that instead of acting like a ALPHA faggot who is nothing more then putting a mask just so he can get his dick sucked ( not that I judge them for that, I just judge them for liking those type of values instead of people simply being themselves and not trying to "game")
>>
Sex IS overrated, but that's not to say it's not one of the best things in life. I can think of things better than sex, but I can think of a lot more that aren't as good. OP's problem is probably the same problem that everyone has on the internet: he's fucking lazy. Women are, no ANYONE is, attracted to people that do things with their life. You don't have to be a model, you don't have to be rich, but you do have to be SOMETHING. Being a fat slob that works a shitty job with no prospects and no hopes isn't a problem that is keeping you from getting laid, it's a problem that is keeping you from being a person someone wants to spend time with. Plenty of ugly dumb guys get laid. It gets harder as you get older, yes, but it still happens.

Your advice: Stop being so fucking lazy. Do something. Better yet, do ANYTHING.
>>
Don't even really want sex TBH.
Just want a qt to cuddle with.
Ya know.. Make her feel wanted. Like I've never felt.
>>
Join the club.
>>
>>682722712
its not so much lying as playing our societies sex game
its like a joke but the punchline is vagina
>>
>>682718674
>im a 26 year old virgin
>never saw a girl naked
>hell never kissed a girl

Same as me man. My friends are getting married left and right but I'm still virgin as fuck. Funny tho because it doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes I do think that having a girlfriend would be nice, but for now, I feel like it's much more important for me to focus on my life 1st. I want to improve myself first to the point that I feel secure all by myself (aka fit, competent, successful) and able to not be dependant on others. Until I can achieve that kind of level, I don't really care about having girlfriends. I can pretty much satisfy myself by masturbating.
>>
>>682722948
3 more years
>>
File: 1409890778909.png (327 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409890778909.png
327 KB, 2048x2048
>>682723093
>>682723093
too ambiguous what you're trying to tell me, don't understand, I guess I was never meant for relationships and romantic love, sadly my taste and what I want out of a person in terms of interacting and getting to that point (sex/gf) is not the same as what people make it out to be (current meta)
>>
Gonna be real with you anon. I lost mine to an escort and got that shit out of the way easily. Once that was done I found the confidence I needed to have girlfriends and get pussy for free.

Here's how you do it because I still sometimes dabble in escorts as a hobbyist.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/?layout=gallery
here is a link to escorts in phoenix arizona. I chose this as an example.

Here is what you do. You see those beautiful women in those pictures? They will fuck you for "donations" Never "money" usually ranging from $100 for half hour to $200 for full hour

Give a number a call. Say "Hello is this "her escort name", she says "yes". Hi I was wondering if I can see you for a half hour or an hour?

She will ask you standard questions, when do you want to come by and such. Tell her maybe in the next 30 minutes or so. Always give her time to get ready, and for you to travel to her location.
She will most likely let you know of the area where she is located but never the location itself. She'll tell you, give me a call when you get there. When you do get there give her a call.

Give her a call again. She will pick up and ask you where you are exactly, let her know your location so she knows you're not bullshitting her. Once she feels comfortable she will let you know
where she is exactly.

The meet and greet is simple. Knock on the door and wait. If she looks like the picture then you're good. NEVER ASK FOR PRICING AND NEVER ASK FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!! She will think you're a cop and kick you out!
Play it cool and say hi, ask her if she can show you her breasts. Once she does something escort worthy, give her your "donation" Then let the fun start.

Also for reference, do google searches for phone numbers listed on backpage. If the phone number comes up with reviews, shes most likely the real deal.

Good luck anon, and wear a condom.
>>
>>682723715
I'm not doing that
I want a girl to be with me cause they want to not cause they need to to get the money.
Thats the last bit of dignity i have left and im not throwing it away to some whore that probably has stds that spread airborne.
>>
>>682724538
What do you do anon. Am just curious. What's your trade?
>>
>>682724538

That moment the girl you finally get with is a whore for no money and gives you herpes. gg anon.
>>
>>682724538

Dignity is overrated. It's a word created to prevent you from enjoying the finer things in life.
>>
>>682724842
Full time student/part time job
>>
>>682724538

Then stop being such a beta faggot and walk up to a girl and chat her up. Dont even think about sex or seeing her naked. Befriend her, let her put you in the friendzone and she'll fuck her stud boyfriend in front of you while you wear a cock and ball cage.
>>
I don't know OP. I guess I'm in a similar boat as you. Am only 18 though.
>>
>>682718674
Sex is only over rated because women are shit at it, and your male needs in this scenario as usual also do not matter.

I would advise a hooker.

Too high of a risk to die (accident, etc.) if you keep going longer.
>>
>>682726898
i envy you so fucking much
you just dont understand
You have so much to look forward
be stupid
be reckless
make bad decisions
i played it safe
to fucking safe
I have nothing to remember my after high school years. My sex, drugs, and partying years are gone for me.
I would fucking murder to be you.
>>
>>682718674
If you don't have it for longer it will turn into much more mental issues and you'll be destroyed as a person.
Sex drive is different from male to male but some have it higher than others,
I know that crazy fire when you just want to fuck the life out of someone and masturbation is just so fucking pathetic it's funny..
I know it sounds shit, but fuck a hooker for your own health. You can lie about being a virgin because simply male virginity is not physically measured, so everyone just has to trust you.
>>
>>682718674
>caring that much about such a trivial aspect of existence
>>
>>682727566
it has already destroyed me
im a fucking hate filled person
spiteful
i almost snap at people that make stupid mistakes. I already got written up at my job for correcting some dumb douche bag. Everything in life has taken from me. It has taken everything but my pathetic life.
>>
>>682727399
If you're still fixating on those years it's not what you forgot to do then, you're doing something wrong now
>>
File: 1410877041435.jpg (17 KB, 359x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410877041435.jpg
17 KB, 359x472
>>682727399
yoour own fault you whiny bitch. this attitude is exactly the root for all of your problems but you are too comfortable to see it.
"oh, it's all over now anyways, pity me, life is so unfair".
people like you really fucking make me sick.
you do not play it safe.
you hate life, you do not want to live, you want to die. you are like your parents.
and whilst trying to find a sollution - you don't!! You don't want to find a sollution because it's right there:
> My sex, drugs, and partying years are gone for me.
> 26.
How blind can one be.
You do not want the life style you claim you want to have, just post poning it.
And people like you then ruin it for others with their bitterness.
No one ows you a fucking thing.

You do not have sex because you are not a man, very simple. The problems did not start after high school when you missed out on "party years".
They started long before that, because you could not emancipate yourself from your mother.
>>
>>682728046
>trivial
>literally the only thing you are on this earth to do. watch anime and eating pasta is not your mission in life
>>
>>682727399
says who? 20s are still young man... i mean yeah you would look like a dork if you tried to get girls in the same persuasion as some swagfag high school kid... but you still have some youthful exuberance in you yet. Study up and own that shit.
>>
>>682728675
no its gone
Everyone that I know now has already graduated years ago
getting married
having children
buying homes
etc.
I see them post their lives
it mocks me on what I could have had.
Its gone. I will always be miles behind in life.

I was thrown out of a moving car while everyone enjoyed the ride to adulthood
I was forced to walk alone.
>>
>>682728394
>Everything in life has taken from me. It has taken everything but my pathetic life.

Lashing out at people.

See:

>>682728719

Also this guy is right:
>>682728675

People like you like to enslave themselves to the past (i.e. every moment) because they are so fucking afraid.

I'm glad your off the gene pool bitch.

You don't want to change because your a little bitch. You never will.

> buhuhu everthing has been taken from me.

NOBODY has taken anything, NOBODY ows you.

I despise women but you can't even blame this shit on them because it clearly has nothing to do with sexuality.

These 20+ virgins always fail to see this.

Sex does not happen in a vacuum.

What kind of fucking generation is this. Too comfortable....
>>
>>682729092
>I was thrown out of a moving car while everyone enjoyed the ride to adulthood
>I was forced to walk alone.

For real if I could only meet you, to beat the fucking shit out of you.
How much of a mangina can you be.
It's all bad, it's always the others...

How about use that self hate as a leverage, use agression (doubtfully capable of that seeing you're not a man) and use it to overcome.

But hey, no, put the issue out there, fixate it, do not evolve, find excuses...
>>
>>682723486
2d for life then man... thank the media for the slutness is normal thing
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 496x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 496x357
>19
>kissed two girls, been to under the bra 2nd with both as well
>1st kiss was at 19, 2nd came shortly after
>trying to work on #3 as we speak

Am I a getting there /b/ros or am I fooling myself and actually just as sad as everyone else here
>>
>>682729092
>no its gone
you are 26. you will think this at 30, 40, 50, etc. and at 60 and 70 more justified.

The point is: you thought like this when you were 18, as your life planning shows. yo walk thorugh life backwards, blind folding yourself willingly, turing in circles and pointing a finger at whatever scapegoat is available.

Doing the same shit over and over and expecting something else. But not really. You know it. You know you enjoy this and the hate is a symptom of something else, something you subconsciouly endure because the confrontation is too painful. But this dialog will not end, because there is something working inside of you you have to confront eventually.

in short: you gay man.
>>
>>682718674

eventually you will realize that which you value isn't that important and ultimately, you have stressed yourself out and hamstrung yourself with your virginity complex for literally no reason

not that it is something you will understand until afterwards, regardless of what anyone says

if it is advice you seek, stop caring about it, act like your own person meant to please no one, and the pussy will come to you
>>
>>682729800
>>682729800
I am ok with girls being sluts, its the slut shaming thats causing girls to be so GOD DAMN PICKY
>>
>>682730203
>act like your own person

But cant you fucking people see. I am seriously sick of these threads with kids
>>682729906
complaining and older fucks not realizing that their problem has nothing to do with sex.

He can't act like "his own person" because there is none. Why? Because that's HAAAARD.

Better eat Wendy's and jerk it. Hey. Then complain about LIFESTYLE. fuck me man, fuck me.

People have actual problems, like health, death, abuse, violence, intense poverty one can't just escape.

And then we have manchildren doing nothing and crying.
>>
>>682730495
date a fat girl anon?

i never aspires to be a chad... i ride my skateboard and work as a security guard. But i got a chubby girl thats willing to fuck me basically any time i want
>>
File: Antichrist.jpg (65 KB, 525x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Antichrist.jpg
65 KB, 525x525
>>682730495
false. there are no sluts, just whores.
they pick like they shop, and get payed for shopping.
>>
>>682730203
>>682730203
its kinda hard not to care for it, and what happens when you do act like your own person and it still doesn't come?
>>
>>682730196
Ohh yes
im gay
Thank you! I have seen the fucking rainbows now
Im Gay!
/sarcasm

Good night you fucking hypocrites
>>
File: roger intensifies.gif (74 KB, 190x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roger intensifies.gif
74 KB, 190x216
>>682718674
>>
>>682718674
prostitution you dumb fuck. get a fleshlight. you dont have to lose your virginity in this day and age. thats a social stigma long gone.
>>
>>682718674
its really not that hard to fuck some ugly beta fat chick. but you don't wanna do that my friend.

one day u will find a awesome girl to fuck, and it will be awesome to stick ur dick up her vag.
>>
>>682730677

I cant really say shit i was one of them once, that's why I know, but as soon as I stopped putting the value of my existence up to whether I had sex or not things started to go a fuckton better.
>>
>>682730952

then you will find other shit you enjoy and you won't care about it anyway
>>
>>682730953
I used to believe in mra and shit, used to think women were unfair, but it's children like you who prove this wrong. I have literally seen 16 yr old autists less obnoxious than you have been in this thread.

>>682730952

>its kinda hard not to care for it, and what happens when you do act like your own person and it still doesn't come?

YOUR ANSWR IS RIGHT THERE! THE ANSWER TO YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE IS THERE!

But you won't notice, you don't want to. Stop wasting our time.
>>
>>682722948
im pretty sure this is not how it works
>>
>>682730804
>>682730804
I will never ever let my self get down to that type of degeneracy, I blame fatties for lack of finding girls as well, my mother was never a fatty and always took care of her self, for me to fuck a fattie would be a huge disrespect towards my self and my worth on top of that it's not my fault I don't get hard when I see a fatty and a really chubby girl... you may ask how do you know, WELLL, I TRIED IT AND I HATED IT (she was chubby)

>>682730842
nietschezeee was a complete bitter virgin faggot. i dont know why the modern world is sucking his dick so much, youre better off reading marcus aurelius
>>
>>682731494
jesus christ man, that other guy with the long ass posts tryin to help you is right:
You're a cunt.

> my mother was never a fatty

not sure if trolling right now and tryin to set up kind of a psychological debate.
>>
File: 1407360644316.jpg (104 KB, 650x814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407360644316.jpg
104 KB, 650x814
>>682731494
>nietschezeee
>>
>>682731296
>>682731296
No, just as someone wants a good job or a car or anything of pleasure, I want sex and a gf who is slightly above average and isnt fat and can contribute to a conversation when we interact, I see it being extremly common among people and for me to start doing my "hobbies" and pretending like I don't care is just an illusion, besides having a gf/sex is incredibly important towards your psyche and your opinion is invalid since you do have gf and or get laid, its like telling a starving man not to starve
>>
>>682731154
YES.
>>
>>682719720
Holy fuck, lost dude, that's the worst thing I've ever read
>>
>>682718674
Sex can be fucking amazing but the headache of dealing with women can make you wish you were dead.
>>
>>682719720
Did OP say that?
>>
>>682718912
are you insane? sex is fucking great if you're good at it.
>>
>>682731967
I am not even trying to get into this anymore.
Every single part of this is wrong.

Btw I do not have a gf, never had, I had an average amount of casual sex.

22, m, Germany, student.
>>
>>
>>682731494
lol. disrespectful to your self worth huh? Dosent seem like you got much to lose...
not all fatties are built the same. My gf will still accompany me on anything physical that i wanna do and dosent really perpetuate any of the negative stereotypes i.e she smells good, dosent just eat all the time, not too opinionated about certain things.... plus she makes fucking awesome food when she does cook. You could do alot worse for
yourself than an honest woman
with a few lbs on her. Ask yourself, are you turned off because of the third party perception of dating a big girl or wholly just based on what she looks like? Im willing to bet its both... only if you really undestand your value youd realize that the general population has no concept of fun whatsoever and lots of chubby girls are pretty cute. Pussy feels like pussy yo.
>>
>>682732462
and one cannot be good at it if one sucks at everything else in life.
This is why women and b are shit at sex.
>>
>>682731967

Ok. In your group of friends, what are you known for?

What are you best at?

What is something you are skilled at doing that you think is really awesome?
>>
>>682732583
Heh what a bitch. One does not have to forfeit their dignity for being a virgin.
>>
JUST.PAY.A.FUCKING.WHORE

u still a virgin because u want it
>>
Post picture faggot im sure a femanon will give some advice
>>
>buy gun
>shoot up town
>become an hero

Problem solved.
>>
You know OP, you will get laid eventually trust me, just be chill as fuck, go out and talk to random people, include random people as women, over time you get better trust me, I recently was a social retard and I took advice from my friend who was super charismatic, like fucking level 10, yet he was fat as fuck and I'm fit, and he could talk to people so easily and it baffled me, so he gave me some protips.

1) you may lack confidence in yourself if so, practice that, or, go to a gym and bulk up, that makes you way more confident, been there, done that

2) don't give a fuck how anyone views you or your views, trust me, this was the hardest for me to accept I always felt like people didn't like me because I felt like I didn't have anything to offer conversation wise, and then I just stopped giving a fuck what they thought.

Also, I swear, at the gym today I was being really sociable, which is out of the norm for me, and this hot blonde smiled at me, she's seen me multiple times but never once made any gesture towards me, until today, so could be coincidence but I link it to my now outward talkative side I've developed
>>
>>682720026
>that would make me more pathetic. I would probably break down that it had to come to that.

thinking like that u must be a so fucking boring guy, thats why u are virgin
>>
>>682718674
Anon I have several solutions for you to finally pop your cherry and both involve a gun.
Solution 1:
>Go on a killing spree
>Get captured
>anal every day in jail

Solution 2:
>KYS
>Virgin angel pussy in heaven

Solutions 3 and 4 involve joining the Islamic State first

Solution 3:
>Buy Kurdish 9 year old bride

Solution 4:
>Suicide bomb/die in battle
>72 virgins waiting in heaven for you

Pick one or none anon
>>
>>682732765
nothing. he is a nobody and distracts from that by fixating on sexuality.

>>682732813
exactly.

>>682732810
they could make points like hypergamy, but they don't. They just whine about own short comings.
>>
Love hurts just as bad
>>
>>682732583
As someone's who's 26, I've gotta say, you look 22. This may benefit you later in life, but if I saw you out in public now, I wouldn't approach you at all. You look young enough to skateboard and play counter-strike GO.
>>
>>682718674
How is it even possible to be virgin at 26?

Socially awkward?
>>
>>682718674
wtf is wrong with you OP, all you need is 20 bucks. Then you'll see sex isnt even that good and you can go on with ur life
>>
I've fucked 6 girls and let like 11 guys suck my cock and tbh it's all pretty over-rated. slowed down a lot recently (mid 20s)
>>
Whatever you do, avoid women who 'just want to be friends'. If they give you that shit toss it aside like a banana peel and move on.
>>
>>682733159
topkek.

>>682733331
that dude above pointed it out:
mother complex and / or closet fag.
>>
>>682732765

>In your group of friends, what are you known for?
I don't fucking know, do you know... dumb question, seriously ask your self that

What are you best at?
Ive been making electronic music religiously for the past 3 years (recently gave up)
Gold 5 league
I am INTP (its bullshit but has some truth) so I hold a vast amount of random information about almost anything ( I learn and read a lot about everything, starting from human interaction to science)

What is something you are skilled at doing that you think is really awesome?

I made this trap beat, I guess its the only thing I can share on the internet, these questions are not very dynamic if youre trying to figure out if I am not autistic and if I have a personality

https://soundcloud.com/tmasa/3xoscde
>>
>>682722948
I skipped first 4 steps
>>
>>682733371
Uh, no. Fem who left the 'you look 22' comment here. The most recent guy I fucked was a 'friend' simply because I'm not looking for a relationship. This advice is stupid, don't be one of those 'boo-hoo friendzone' bitches. It's like vagina repellant to think that way. Same with the 'no fat chicks' thing. It's sexually repulsive that you're shallow and whiny at the same time.
>>
>>682733496
>dumb question, seriously ask your self that
> (recently gave up)
> these questions are not very dynamic if youre trying to figure out if I am not autistic and if I have a personality

What a useless human being you are.
btw the tracks shit.

> INTP
That's just narcississts thinking they are better than everyone else.

You have proven to not be able to think straight.
>>
>>682734045
you know I had a feeling that you were going to give me "that" type of response...
>>
>>682733696
they mean friendzone, not friends with benefits.
women do not jsut fuck people, without benefiting from it. there are no such things as "friends plus". for women, this IS a relationship they use to extract what they want. may not be a formal partnership, but they train you.
also: you are not female
also: fuck off.
>>
>>682734181
"that" type = honest?
>>
>>682733696
well, fat bitches are kinda gross, wouldn't touch because my penis would not become erect
>>
>>682718674
I recently got a qtgf and lost my v card. Its not as amazing as you think mate, if yo really wanna fuck some women then stop thinking about it, go find a bar, order a beer and sit down and repeat, once youre good and drunk go talk to someone , guy or girl doesnt matter try not to sperg out. talk about normal shit, dont let on that youre a complete fucking autist and crack some jokes if at all possible if these guys arent like you, theyll know some women who you could possibly fuck. And as long as you dont look like a sweaty fedora wearing faggot and arent ugly as all fuck youll be able to get atleast a 5/10 back to your place for carnal relations, youll be surprised at how low alot of womens standards are if you know how to have a good time and keep conversation going. It might not work the 1st time, it might not work the 100th time but its better than sitting around doing three fifths of fuck all with your life and posting trash on 4chan
Now fuck off and find a ho to apply the succ faggot
>>
>>682734336
No girl says "want to be friends with benefits?" Before knowing the dude for awhile.

Also, yes fem, and I do have this. Just because you didn't achieve it doesn't mean I haven't, or that other people don't.

Don't ruin the kid's possible fuck buddies with your damage and losses.
>>
>>682733496

Well I'm not a psych or anything. I just asked you a couple of questions to judge 1) your awareness of how others perceive you and then 2) if there is something you really enjoy doing.

So based on your responses you have no idea what other people actually think of you or you have very little personality. Or both.

And then you said you gave up doing the one thing you could list as your best thing. Which tells me you probably don't care about it that much.

Then you responded with mediocre video game ranking and a personality type. So that tells me you are not currently doing anything of real value in your free time. This is why you are having problems. You need to discover yourself, not a vagina.

Your link isnt that bad so maybe you should pursue your musical inclinations. Create some stuff.
>>
File: 3Cm5m7f.jpg (41 KB, 397x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3Cm5m7f.jpg
41 KB, 397x340
>be kissless virgin until 24
>single mom fatty 3 years my junior crushes on me
>be stupid, desperate, and achingly lonely
>fall hard
>1 year of regular sex
>get dumped
>2 years of colossal spiraling depression
>rebuild self confidence on third year try to get back in game
>its fucking nothing.
>achieve apathy
>no fucks given anymore

More content than I have ever been in my life. I wouldn't recommend it, but it took a lot of effort to finally kill the hope I had been carrying since elementary school.
>>
>>682730978
Can't dodge the rodge
>>
>>682721239
This is the best advice you can ask for op, you don't get women because you don't give yourself the opportunity
>>
>>682734579

What makes you think a barely-21 lookng dude who complains about everything gets women hard? Don't judge by a cover, fat girls can be nice. Some of them will fuck on your lawn until sunrise as you share vodka. Broaden your mind, or stay a virgin.
>>
Am i the only 24 y.o. virgin that doesn't give a fuck? I guess if you count oral sex as losing virginity then i am not, but i've never had sex. Fucking last week i was about to hook up with my roommates best friend, but the dumb bitch broke the toilet. However, i'm about to graduate with a fucking awesome degree in something i love. I got every material possession i could ever want. I just picked up an old Honda vt700c, which i will be rebuilding and expanding my knowledge base futher. Everyone around me, including my close friends, are bogged down by women and their incessant needs for bullshit. Their lives are complete shit, because all of their focus is external. Be selfish and focus on yourself and learn some new shit. Teach yourself a new craft that enhances you as a person. Your time on this planet is but a vapor. Everyday is a new day to better yourself mentally, physically and emotionally with the goal of bettering you, not influencing the perspectives of other people. As others have mentioned you need to step up and do something meaningful. All the bullshit about missing your best years stems from you committing spiritual suicide.

tl;dr grow some balls and fix yourself.
>>
>>682735015

This.

When a girl breaks up with you it's so incredibly painful, and often people respond to this by trying their hardest to find another girl. After many rejections and the passing of time you find you no longer care about being in a relationship anymore. It's not necessarily a good thing, but at least you no longer come across as desperate (thus increasing your chances should something come along) and you feel comfortable with singledom.
>>
>>682718674
The grass is always greener. Sex is fun and it feels great, but it also makes you put yourself in close proximity to women who are the niggers of gender. I think what we all really want is to have a companion. Get a dog (and don't bang it) and you'll feel better.
>>
>>682718674
Its a great thing to experience. Getting your dick wet is tight.

But trust me dude, sex with random hoes is dull compared to sex with a lover. Making love to someone that you love is one of the greatest things ever, and it takes patience. I had to wait till I was 18 to even have my first gf, which turned out to be my first true love. It was better than anything I could have imagined.

Love happens when you least expect it/seek it. There is a fish out there for you /b/ro, there is one out there for all of us.
>>
>>682735012
>>682735012
well I am a firm believer that you don't discover your self but "BUILD" your self, even then these medicore advice doesnt apply because I have a friend who does THE SAME THING AS I DO and swims in pussy and he just basically lies, has a good game ( he has had SHIT TON OF EXPERIENCE with females since young age) and again LIES about him self to attract girls, I don't do that
>>
>>682732462
>sex is fucking great
are you insane? it's not worth it at all women are just too much of a pain in the ass to be worth it
>>
>>682735934
Underrated comment
>>
>>682727295
I like you man
>>
>>682733696

Well, firstly, you're a slapper, secondly, your so-called friend only wanted a fuck and doesn't consider you a friend. There are no benefits to be gained from being in the friend zone and if anything it's more alpha to simply cut contact with a girl who 'just wants to be friends' than to become a sappy so-called friend who just wants sex he will never get.
>>
>>682718674
Lower your standards or raise your confidence. Stop being a bitch and go get laid
>>
>>682736301

well you can blame your friend and people like him or you can take my advice, which has been mirrored by many other people in this thread, trust me i've been there before

might be mediocre but i promise you it applies if you need help leverage your friends and if you dont have a friend you can talk to go get one

in the end it is really all up to you, peace
>>
File: lol.jpg (16 KB, 616x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.jpg
16 KB, 616x346
>>682735934
>women who are the niggers of gender
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
Niggers are so butt hurt in here, look op, you are a man child crying about some dumb shit, who cares you can't get laid, it's probably because of the fact you have a vagina and spend all your time crying about why girls won't like you instead of doing something fun or productive, pick up a hobby, lift weights, anything to get you some value and meaning, because honestly you sound like a sack of shit
>>
>>682736464

We've been friends for 10 years and are still friends. Maybe thinking of women that way is why you don't have female friends, let alone ones that would fuck you.

Or maybe don't try to befriend them specifically for a fuck. There's nothing alpha about being unaware of female sexuality.
>>
>>682718674
You know you can pay for sex, right?
>>
>>682719431
acne ridden kissless virgin here turnin 26 in the summer.
this is true. when im on an social i find girls are more resepetive but my awkwardness screws me in the end. most tend to be fatties but hey gotta start somewhere. if they are willing to show interest then if i put in the work then i should be able to get the plain n cute ones......course puttin on muscle style an get rid of acne scars would be much easier.

girls want masculinity. masculine men dont act insecure.
>>
>>682736990

Sleeping with a friend you've had for 10 years is about as trashy as it gets. Were you really that desperate to violate your friendship just to get your dried-up pussy pounded? Pathetic.

I do have a female friend, actually, and I would never want to violate that friendship with sex.

Get Welded.
>>
>>682737266

acne scars ain't a big deal mate pack on some muscle thats all ya need, plus a change of body comp might help with the acne if you are still experiencing it
>>
>>682737266
Samefem here, my fuckbuddy's got confidence. If he walked around moping all day or complaining about how women are evil and don't want to have sex, I wouldn't fuck him. I probably wouldn't even be his friend if he acted like a little bitch.

Gain some confidence.
>>
>>682737522
So first friends with benefits don't exist, and now that they do, it's evil? I don't care what you think about me getting laid. Suck an asshole, buddy.
>>
>>682737775

You can stick your fuck-buddy up your arse, faggot. If you care about confidence so much you wouldn't have a fuck-buddy. By having a fuck-buddy and not a boyfriend you're the one that needs some confidence, whore.
>>
>>682737775
This.

Look op, a year ago I also complained about girls and hated them because they wouldn't give me the attention, and then I went to the gym and started lifting heavily.

Something came out of it that I wasn't expecting, no joke, the chick's at my work who wouldn't look now look, one of them even told me I'm incredibly sexy now because the way I carry myself.

Girls dig confidence, it's that simple, if you don't have it, work for it, or if you're really good at bullshitting, fake it till you make it
>>
Whats the point of endlessly pursuing pussy when your own hand achieves the same release? And it doesnt require me to talk about inane shit inbetween.
>>
>>682737775
>>682737775
its good that he has confidence, its good that confidence is this magic key that opens every girls legs
>>
>>682738176
Want girls to fuck more, but tell girls that they're whores if they fuck more. Betas like you are certainly contributing to the problem, aren't they?

>>682738214
It works 100%
>>
>>682737977

I never said they don't exist. I'm not talking about sleeping with a friend you've known for 10 years; I'm talking about a girl you've been dating who turns around and says she 'just wants to be friends' and then uses you as a shoulder to cry on until she gets a boyfriend, at which points she drops you like a hot carrot.

If you want to be slutty with a guy you've known that long then that's up to you. But so far as I'm concerned using a friend for sex is just that: USERY.
>>
>>682738214
I forgot like half my fucking sentence, fuck, but confidence grew within myself, I had fixed my insecurities and felt better in my own skin.

Further proof, a year ago, a girl told me I was basically ugly and no girl would ever want me, feelsbadman, so I took it to heart and thought, fuck this 4/10 nasty hoe, how can she judge me so harshly, so I forced myself to go to the gym, and a year later she came back to this state, she went from talking shit to me, to offering me a blowjob one night in my car, she also was trying to make me jealous by telling me how great her boyfriend was, I basically said cool and that was it, she stopped talking to me entirely after that, she knew she fucked up and she couldn't have me
>>
>>682718674

THIS...
>>
Prostitutes.
>>
>>682738431
It sure is, because if girls fucked guys with no confidence all kids would have pussy-ass fathers and their kids would never get shit done. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>682737775

confidence is so dumb, what even more dumb is that you can act "shy" and still get laid
>>
>>682738570

Firsty, tits or gtfo, secondly this isn't about sex per se. It's about girls who fuck around while keeping a guy in the friend-zone, constantly stringing him a long, dropping hints that there's a chance (even though there isn't), while fucking some other guy on the side. Using people: you know it, you do it, you take pride in it.

Suck some Mormon balls.
>>
>>682738694
>>682738694
Lol believing that confidence is what determines if youre actually good or show results, id rather take a team of guys who trained and are focused over some shit heads that is "confident"
(referring to non social things)
>>
>>682738591
Both of us wanting to get off and being comfortable enough with each other to fuck is "usery"? You're an idiot. Stop cockblocking reasonable men.
>>
One more protip op, develop some humor, quickest way to put yourself above every other guy is to be funny, and say whatever you want no matter what.
>>
>>682723133
why focus on your life if you fail the one natural goal: passing on your genetics?
>>
Post a photo faggot, then we can assess the situation.
>>
File: tits or gtfo.jpg (86 KB, 772x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tits or gtfo.jpg
86 KB, 772x580
>>682737775
>fem here
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1460932525332.png (833 KB, 635x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460932525332.png
833 KB, 635x635
>>682718674

u got to practice and learn from failure.... aka get gud
>>
>>682736884
>>682736884
What if you do have those things and youre having one of those days and want to share with other anons about your situation... I bet youre a cumdumpster who can call up her male friend who shows "confidence" and get turned on and suck his dick because having "confidence" is what turns you on
>>
File: pepesad.jpg (31 KB, 426x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepesad.jpg
31 KB, 426x426
>>682718674
DW OP I am a 23 year old kissless virgin.

I feel your pain.

My new wish is to find a friend to fap to girls together.
>>
>>682738991

It's usery when you force him to sex with your ugly ass.
>>
File: dingding.jpg (14 KB, 300x247) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dingding.jpg
14 KB, 300x247
>>682738951
This isn't my thread.

Secondly, I find it comical that you're mormon. Maybe the women on 'god's planet' will be kinder to you, huh, buddy? Sorry you got strung, but you presuming that the girls around you owed you a fuck isn't my problem. I fuck who I'm interested in. Maybe lose the suit and bike, faggot.
>>
>angry at porn and happy people
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>682718674
Jesus Christ its not that hard to get women interested in you. Get a good haircut, take a shower every day, and dress nice. You don't even really have to lose weight, just buy clothes that fit perfectly and you'll still look pretty sharp.
>>
>>682739511

I'm not a Mormon you faggot, I'm an Atheist like everyone else on here.
>>
>>682739349
Why, because I tried this approach a long time ago, I had a moment of weakness and felt like a little unconfident bitch, and you know what happened, they made a fucking cringe thread about me.

Now I'm not taking it that far, because I'm not an asshole but for the rest of the day I saw my picture pop up in random threads, I was fucking done, a little tough love never hurt anyone, I like to hit all approaches from nice to shitty, I don't know the OP, so I don't know what he's going to respond too
>>
>>682739349
Yeeeaaahhh, that wasn't my post.

>>682739429
Yes, I force him to sex. I force him sex good.
>>
>>682739396
that would be fun actually. sex doesn't always have to be benis in bagina
>>
>>682718674
Go out and talk to a girl you fucking whiny idiot. If you want it so bad, get a hooker, You are pathetic,
>>
Don't worry, OP.
Sex is only a chore if you're cut... if you're intact, sex is amazing every time, all the time.
>>
>>682739868
This.

Be way funner to print out pictures and do cumtributes with friends, facefuck their printed out faces
>>
File: 32TzFx8.jpg (46 KB, 680x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
32TzFx8.jpg
46 KB, 680x583
>>682718674
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 480x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 480x527
>>
>>682738951
faggot
>>
>>682739744
>>682739744
Why is it that girls value confidence as some kind of holy grail of a personality trait?

I am not saying you should be timid but why BE cooonnnffidennt, like why not just be normal, BUT IF YOURE CONFIDENT, the magic key to your legs is opened, why?
>>
>>682739063
And how the fuck would you know that? How the fuck would you be 100% certain that I'd die without passing my genes? Tomorrow is and will always be uncertain. Maybe I will die without passing my genes or maybe I won't. And even if I did, how the fuck am I to give a shit? I'm already dead by then.

I can't control what's in the future. I don't know if I will die a virgin or not. But what I can do is enjoy the moment that is today. And perhaps develop myself so that I can become better tomorrow. That's why I focus more on developing myself. So that in the near future, I will have the skills to create an even better future and enjoy myself more.

I can just lay down here and today and cry like a bitch saying stuff like "I'm a virgin and I'll never get laid". But by doing that, I'm just wasting time. Tomorrow will come nevertheless whether I do nothing or do something. So rather than wasting my time like a bitch, might as well pick myself up and do something that make me happy. And no one else can make me happy but myself.
>>
>>682740666

Your trips betray you as a nigger (666).
>>
>>682718674

Get a prostitute.

I guarantee you will not be able to sustain an erection, but, do not despair. Go, see another prostitute, then another, and another. Eventually it will click.
>>
>>682718912
+ sex is physically exhausting. I'm married for 7 years and sex is really chore to me. masturbation is, well, not better, but way more easier
>>
>>682736302
>not worth it at all
are you insane? There's nothing like facefucking a girl
>>
>>682740711
Are you retarded?

Because do you want a coward or a brave man? Someone who is confident in themselves and aren't afraid to do things. Would you rather a man who takes charge of his life, aims for his goals and achieves or at least tries, or some coward who talks and is too scared to try.

Beta faggots aren't desirable because they think kindness and acting like a bitch wins girls.

This is why alphas are desired.
>>
File: PepeScientist.jpg (24 KB, 447x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PepeScientist.jpg
24 KB, 447x329
>The intelligent discussion on why men rape:

Because it takes so many dates until the girl eventually decides to bang you once, while in the mean time you spend hundreds of dollars on gifts for her, taking her out to expensive restuarants to keep her happy.

Sometimes guys have enough and decide to rape.

Of course harm on any female is not a good thing as men should learn to understand how different females are; majority of them are asexual beings who do not care for sex whilst males can never stop thinking about sex.

Of course you can sometimes find a very horny girl but this is very rare.

All in all: stay at home and jack to porn.
>>
Just get a prostitute or something and get it over with. It's great, but not as great as you might think. especially the first few times.

You might be able to get some great sex from a whore or maybe a bar slut. Just wear a condom and don't be a doormat.
>>
>>682740711
This is easy to answer if you're already super confident.

The reason why it's easier for guys like us to get laid is to put it simply, we don't give a fuck if the girl wants us or not, because we don't make it a big deal, what all women want is a bad boy they can turn good, it won't ever happen, usually bad boys are bad boys because they were probably once nice and got fucked over so they decided to just say fux it and not give a shit about women and what they want.

I can personally tell you, one time in a bar some girl had dared me to do something and that if I did it, she'd get her friend to give me a blowjob, so I did it and went over to look at her friend, she wasn't that hot and immediately spouted off about how she wasn't comfortable.

So I simply looked at her and said that it was cool and stated that I also wasn't into her and was actually happy she was turning me down.

She was a straight bitch to me the rest of the night and would give me shitty looks, but she kept looking at me.

In the end she wanted to turn me down and me be butthurt, but I turned the tables and it upset her, I probably could have came back and ended up with her if I honestly had given a fuck about her shitty blowjob
>>
>>682741300

You say you value confidence, which means in short that you go after the guy who APPEARS confident. You completely overlook the multitudes of guys who are genuinely confident and succeed in life, but who in your eyes are 'wimpy' or 'nice guys'. The truth is you're just shallow and will spread your legs for anyone who appears 'alpha' while the so-called betas you despise are actually doing something with their lives and who you treat like shit.

The bottom line is: you're the beta.
>>
>>682741823
>paying for a 48 year old proz that costs u over $500 while u cum in less than a minute
Fuck that
>>
>>682741300
>>682741300
yeah but confidence can be faked and its a poor way to judge someones character, again see this
>>682738962

on top of that don't you think its kind of a double standard, because guys dont give a fuck if a girl is "CONNFFIDEENTTT"
>>
>>682718674
Get a decent haircut, shower daily, get a new wardrobe, do not discuss video games, anime, stupid tv cartoons with a girl unless they bring it up first.

Have confidence, approach girls through Tinder and aim for a simple meet up (coffee or something, always in a public place, makes them feel safer. asking a girl to come round your place first time is a no no).

Masturbate prior so that shit is off your mind, hell do it twice. That way you won't be a bumbling idiot on the meet up and can act cool. Ask questions, talk about your goals, don't be fucking awkward. If all else fails, let her talk and pretend you listen.

God damn getting girls is not difficult. Treat them like people and not sex toys and you'll see how fast they warm up.
>>
>>682741727
>Because it takes so many dates until the girl eventually decides to bang you once, while in the mean time you spend hundreds of dollars on gifts for her, taking her out to expensive restuarants to keep her happy.

what the fuck are you doing buying hundreds of dollars for gifts for girls and taking them out to fancy restaurants when you've just started dating them?

oh right, you haven't dated anyone. this is just what you've imagined it to be.

back here in the real world, you meet a girl for drinks. next time you take her to dinner. if she's really into you, invite her back to your place, if you're not sure, take her out one more time. Most girls are down after that unless they specifically tell you they want to "take things slow"

don't write fan fiction about how bad dating is just because you're scared to do it
>>
>>682741948
I'm a man.

I have a wife, but thanks. Played sports my whole life, am very confident, etc.

Nice try, though.
>>
>>682741300
I heard an African give a near identical speech during the ebola outbreak about catching their own bush meat, back when they could still talk.
>>
File: 8be.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8be.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>682742239
>>682742239
Lol, I played sports and very competative my self it took my few years to realize just how unnecessary confidence is, timidity is dangerous but confidence isn't important, TRAINING AND FOCUS is what gets you results, confidence is a poor lesser version of that
>>
>>682741300
See this is where women's logic is flawed, there are tons of confident men who just don't put themselves out there.

I for one am such, I strive away daily in the gym to make something of myself and my ultimate passion is to help people better themselves, because that's where I get joy, so I spend all my time focusing on that and not girls, and it's shitty just because I don't walk around with my cock swinging around like I'm some sort of alpha male doesn't mean I can't do you good.

Women have no logic as to why they do the things they do, half the time they start pointless arguments for no reason, so you're opinion is pretty much defunct
>>
>>682741948
>pushes his glasses up, smugly, smiling to himself, his fedora tipped low
The bottom line is: you're the beta.
>>
File: op.jpg (27 KB, 320x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op.jpg
27 KB, 320x263
OP man up and talk to girls, you cant ask for a model if you look like crap get over it the world owes you nothing.
>>
I'm 16 and I've never even had a girl friend, reading this really worries me
>>
>>682718912
virgin detected
>>
>>682741962
Surely you could shop around some at least. I've never paid for one, but I'm sure you could find a 20 something in desperate need of drug money. Bar slut would be much cheaper, but if you're a virgin at 26 you probably wouldn't be able to catch onto that.
>>
>>682718674
Is your name john?
>>
File: images (23).jpg (17 KB, 471x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (23).jpg
17 KB, 471x312
>>682742162
I am scared of girls in general.

If a qt one walks near me I quickly get on other side of street.

I had a qt girl back years ago in drama class pick me out as a partner but i was too afraid to talk to her.

I blew my chance getting laid.

Now i know no girls and am just wasting away.
>>
>>682740265
i kind of find masturbation to be more fun than actual sex.
>>
Go to a gym and don't care about how others perceive you. Work your body until you're beaten, over and over.

Actively choose the best foods to feed you, food is no longer about how it satisfied your mind but how it satisfies your body.

Realize that the initial dating process is all about being completely engrossed and interested in the girl. Hang on her every word and ask her about things she mentions. When she uses her hand to touch her hair, tell her how smoothe and nice it is.

Never be afraid to believe she's interested in you.
>>
>>682719431
Fuking words of wisdom anon.
>>
>>682737542
really? Thought it would be a huge blow since I also have some discoloration as well.
Ya im kinda skinny fat, so im working on that, just have to be consistent.
>>
>>682743122

Granted, you actually have to already be good-looking.

Women are finicky about the company they keep and even attractive men we'll turn them off if they start talking about themselves too much.

Most women only want to hear about themselves and their own lives. We as men don't care because we just want to fuck them.

The perfect couple is a woman who isn't totally self-involved and a man that doesn't have a sex-scene in his mind 24/7.
>>
>>682718674
go pay a street slut
totally worth the aids for your end
>>
>>682744716
*will
>>
File: 1450779759603.jpg (125 KB, 800x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450779759603.jpg
125 KB, 800x550
>>682737775
acnescar virgin guy again.

i agree, that mopping and complaining, sure I had my moments but that stays at home.
When you are out and socializing keep it quiet everyone has issues.
>>
File: 1448077957273.jpg (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448077957273.jpg
69 KB, 540x960
theyy ahve their double standards we have ours...cuck
>>
Listen up here's the secret plan:
buy a double cheeseburger from McDonald's and slide your dick in between those warm cheesey all beef patties. It feels just like real vagina and you'll never be lonely or hungry again with this secret.
>>
>>682746381
>implying anyone fucking cares ifa girl is a slut, impliying anyone even goes out of their way to do anything about it
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 36
Thread DB ID: 34900



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.