Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I'm a complete failure /b/ I'm 26 almost 27 years old

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 960x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 960x903
I'm a complete failure /b/ I'm 26 almost 27 years old and I have never even kissed a girl. I'm still in college deciding what to do. Still living with my mother. Hardly any friends. Job isn't even that good also. I don't know what is wrong with me I socialize really well and girls do like me but for some damn reason I don't go for them. Maybe cause i have a high standard for a girl or I'm scared they will find out I'm a virgin. I really think I'm going to die a virgin. I don't want to get a hooker cause that would make me feel more pathetic. Anyone else that overcame this?

I just given up.
>>
try making a move on one of these "girls that like you" dummy
>>
>>682698355
go /r9k/ fagtard /b/ is reserved for le edgelords and skilled haXoRs. U not even used the greentext memearrows

>mfw pic unrelated

#shaboozeld
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker at 26 27 now. Could not cum due to the condom, me having alcohol, and fapping too much. Honestly, it's worth a try if you've never been touched, but it's not going to be the same as fucking someone who wants to fuck you back. I've had them a few more times, and the same shit happens every time.
>>
GO MGTOW,

It's perfect for you.
>>
First and foremost. Lose weight cause I know you are fat. If you are skinny then youre already halfway there.

If youre broke then use online fitness channels on YouTube. Fitness Blender is the best for free workouts, if you can't afford equipment then use everyday items like a gallon of water for weighs.

Create an excercise program and start doing a lot of overall body workouts and get stronger. You will start feeling better and look better overtime boosting your confidence.

I won't give you any other advice cause i know if you haven't done much yet you wont do more than you can handle.

So yeah, do that you shit head. Also use Fooducate to see what types of food are wrecking you.
>>
>>682698355
Just stop giving a fuck OP. Chicks actually care much less about someone being a virgin than guys do. You'd be surprised how much they actually like being able to be someone's first.

Talk to them and just have fun. If ya hook up, which you likely will cuz college, awesome. Just don't get too attached. When you get shot down, don't give a a shit and don't take it personally. Move on to the next one and whatever you do, don't give up.
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 1.jpg (174 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 1.jpg
174 KB, 750x960
MOTHER FUCKING TREES
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 2.jpg (210 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 2.jpg
210 KB, 750x714
MOTHER FUCKING STORE FRONTS
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 3.jpg (215 KB, 750x852) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 3.jpg
215 KB, 750x852
MOTHER FUCKING BODIES IN WATER
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 4.jpg (205 KB, 750x715) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 4.jpg
205 KB, 750x715
MOTHER FUCKING AIRPLANES!
>>
my best advice is to not even worry about it, this should just come naturally, sure it's easy to go out and bang some slut but just take it easy and dont worry about it you'll meet the right girl and she wont give a fuck that you're a virgin
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 5.jpg (205 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 5.jpg
205 KB, 750x714
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 6.jpg (166 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 6.jpg
166 KB, 750x960
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 7.jpg (177 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 7.jpg
177 KB, 750x960
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 8.jpg (200 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 8.jpg
200 KB, 750x960
>>
File: Laura & Rachel - 9.jpg (205 KB, 750x905) Image search: [Google]
Laura & Rachel - 9.jpg
205 KB, 750x905
>>
>>682699333
stfu fat fuck, just drink alcohol and things happen.
>>
I'm having a similar problem, except I can get a girl's interest just fine. It seems like it's when they get to know me that I suddenly lose them. I'm honestly a bore. While I can be very outgoing in a group situation, I am very introverted most of the time. I'm just not plugged into culture enough to come off as interesting to the demo that I'm going for. Let's take music interests for example. It seems like every girl that I come across loves rap or country, two genres I cannot stand 98% of the time (save when I'm fucked up). I feel like this huge disconnect in itself is enough to set me in the catagory of weird guys that are not their "type." In other words, just a guy she knows. My apologies for the grammar.
>>
>>682698355
You answered your own question.

You perceive yourself as "pathetic" and that's exactly the subconscious cues that women pick up on and avoid like the plague.
>>
virginity is something to dispose of, like taking a shit.

Rent some ass and get it over with. Back in the day it was common for fathers to take their boy to a whorehouse.
>>
>>682698355
Living with your mother at your age is a super deterrent for sex. Aside from the inconvenience of having her around to chaperone and take precious time from any friend you might bring home, implies that you cant' fend for yourself, and that kills the atavistic urge in a woman t look for a provider at worst or a team mate at best. I don't know why you're still in college, but it had darned well be for a post-grad degree. If it's for a bachelor's, take some basket weaving and graduate. Basically, don't concern yourself with finding the right woman - concentrate on becoming the right man.
>>
>>682702163
Not OP, but similar situation. Around his age and still in college as well. Reason being, I dropped out when I was 21, and joined the army to get GI bill to go back.
>>
File: arton1878-75231.jpg (31 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
arton1878-75231.jpg
31 KB, 450x296
>virgin until 32
>lost it to an old (female) friend from high school days. happened to both be in town visiting and ran into each other. hit it off better than we ever did in school years. awesome one night stand.
>less than a year later, met a different girl at party. complimented her hair. it was cut short and she had been getting sassed about it.
>hit it off great. turns out she had a 10/10 sex drive too.

Long story short, things turned out pretty good for not starting til I was 32.

This idea that you're doomed if you're not fucking em by the dozen before the age of 20 is unfortunate troll bullshit that way too many people believe in. witness the replies and you will see more of the bullshit. problem is the bullshitters think everyone but them is telling the truth.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 320x180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
>>
File: 1460680203635.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1460680203635.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>682698355
Kill yourself
>>
>>682698355
Funny story, I sucked three dicks and ate a pussy before I ever kissed a girl.

Well, when I was in the 4th grade i snuck a kiss on a girl, but pre-puberty doesnt count imo
>>
>>682703057
also, I'm 26 and my first real kiss was back in february. point is, OP, dont lose hope
>>
i wanna fuck laura and rachel :P
>>
File: Baby mind blown.jpg (12 KB, 234x225) Image search: [Google]
Baby mind blown.jpg
12 KB, 234x225
>>682702784

>witness the replies and you will see more of the bullshit. problem is the bullshitters think everyone but them is telling the truth.

>the bullshitters think everyone but them is telling the truth.
>>
>>682703372
I seen the Fat Faggots picture posted them Got
sick of posting them the shit cunts ITT
>>
>>682698355
How to fix.
>>
>>682698355
find the most alpha man you know and ask for his help. We alpha guys love helping people. Just feed our ego a bit, k bye
>>
>>682702601
Okay, you've got a purpose, direction, and a goal. I get the impression OP is just letting life occur to him.
>>
>>682704699
Can you help me? :(
>>
>>682698355
I am 19yo and the same shit you describe, in my 20yo birthday i will fuck a prostitute
>>
>>682698355
Show us a picture OP. Let's see what you're working with.
>>
>>
>>682705140
real question is just "what are you doing to meet people?"

Protip #1:
Don't just go out with the idea of "meeting women I would like to date". That's hard. Easier is just meeting people, even those you would never date, because you never know who has friends they might introduce you to later.

Best relationship I ever got into was when a pretty hot girl who ended up friendzoning me invited me to a party where I met her not as hot but way more interested friend. (I fucked that up eventually but that's not the point.)

I think way too many people sit at home, play video games, barely do anything to meet anyone and complain that they can't find a date.

Might try Tinder if nothing else works.

And bars CAN be good places to meet women but you'll have to shop around. Some bars are better than others for this. Some are worthless.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.