Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So my graduation is coming up soon I want you guys to choose

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: asadasdas.jpg (206 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
asadasdas.jpg
206 KB, 900x1200
So my graduation is coming up soon I want you guys to choose how I fill out the form. The rolling rules are on the JPG along with the timestamp. Get rolling.
>>
>>682681848
>>bible verse

lol, at what third world country kind of school did you go to
>>
>>682682069
OP here its a Candian school
>>
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

dubs get
>>
"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
>>
>>682681848
They won't print any of that anywhere if it's offensive, if that's your plan.
>>
File: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!.jpg (190 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!.jpg
190 KB, 900x1200
>>682682400
>>
>>682682400
Checked
>>
>>682682998
Kek, special bible verse? What kind of retarded school you go to... For the special kind of faggots?
>>
FUCK THE FREE WORLD
>>
transexual prostitute
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>682684243
roll
>>
>>682682400
Nice get!
>>
I professionally read yaoi occasionally.
>>
>>682684396
rawl
>>
>>682684396
>>682684534
ROLL
>>
I like to stick golf balls up my ass
>>
File: nice Get.jpg (196 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
nice Get.jpg
196 KB, 900x1200
>>682684389
OP delivers once again
>>
>>682681848
Trips - Beating cancer. My mom's cancer. I cut a small hole in her back and sucked it out with a straw.
Dubs - The Goatsee
Quads - Ferguson Police Department spokesman
>>
File: 1437720642579.jpg (76 KB, 680x652) Image search: [Google]
1437720642579.jpg
76 KB, 680x652
>>682681848
>bible verse
>>
>>682685302
Rawl
>>
>>682681848
OPs a faggot. Puts "nice get" down instead of "I like to stick golf balls up my ass"
>>
i am gonna do the sexing to my mother
>>
Get motorcycle and ride around town with a hot chick on the backsettle with her ass showing n shit.
>>
File: girugamesh_guy.png (173 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh_guy.png
173 KB, 630x374
GIRUGAMESH!
>>
OP are you from Calgary?
Summer plans: to bring the holy sword of jihad upon this infidel nation
>>
>>682686697
No I'm actually from Vancouver
>>
>>682681848
Shitcock
>>
>>682685111
Nice trips OP
Deliver
>>
>>682681848
Giving rimjobs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.