Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hey /b/, recently I've had low self worth and have always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0027_1.jpg (267 KB, 1506x1911) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0027_1.jpg
267 KB, 1506x1911
Hey /b/, recently I've had low self worth and have always criticized the way I look and I've gained a bit of weight in two years (from 11st to 13st currently, I am also 5ft 11 if that helps). My girlfriend says I look better from it but I think she's just being nice. What do you guys think? Should I hit the gym, lose weight or maybe even gain weight? Also image related as its my body currently, I have few photos of myself from two years ago if it would also help
>>
Self bump, hoping someone responds
>>
Post pic of gf
>>
>>682660884
Damn it anon, I wanted advice
>>
Hit the gym man. You have a good frame, and you're relatively slim. Building muscle and reaching goals is incredibly satisfying. Literally no downside to working out
>>
Gym ur at the perfect looking weight to start building muscle
>>
>>682660050
Definitely hit the gym /b/ro. Also, go to
>>>/fit/
>>
honestly you have hardly any belly at all for 13st if that's acurate so you're doing pretty good op. if you really cared which i dont think you need to, you could get in good shape at the gym lifting weights quickly because you're starting from a slightly below average fat percent by the looks of things. your diet must be okay-ish.
>>
>>682661274
Thanks man, so what kind of exercises should I be doing
>>
Post lower half?
>>
>11st to 13st.

You got a fucking hairlip or something?
>>
>>682661539
Go to >>>/fit/
>>
kik?
>>
Google stronglifts 5x5 get on that shit
>>
>>682661687
I don't understand
>>
>>682660050
You look fine.
>>
>>682661854
I used to go to the gym, do athletics and play rugby and I had really defined abs but I've stopped doing all that due to personal circumstances and family troubles
>>
>>682661621
Haha, I'm not sure how I'd do that
>>
>>682660050
hit the gym. i recently started with a similiar body like yours maybe a bit more muscles from sports ive done earlier and shorter(fucking 5.8 manlet) but with discipline and most important... the right food I already made realy quick gains. Feels so good when the sicpack keeps showing more and more every other day and you can see the muscles grow
>>
>>682661529
I try to eat healthy, I don't get as much exercise as I should though
>>
>>682661923
Oh you mean St as in stone, my appologies

Also, build up your physical stamina, jog alot, keep eating, hit the gym and nuild up some muscle, you wont see a guy that has no fat on his body start making muscle

Consider it a year long bulk.
>>
>>682662207
I find it hard to get motivated and stick to routine, what motivates you anon?
>>
>>682660050
Weren't you in that "post body" thread couple hours ago
Pic seems familiar
>>
>>682662411
>Also, build up your physical stamina, jog alot, keep eating, hit the gym and nuild up some muscle, you wont see a guy that has no fat on his body start making muscle

I could build muscles quite well while losing fat and even gaining weight. just eat the right food
>>
>>682662411
I used to be really skinny and couldn't out on weight very well because I was always out doing sports, now I just skate maybe once a week but it's not very strenuous. How much of a distance for each jog would you recommend for me
>>
>>682662626
No dude, took the picture a couple minutes ago
>>
>>682662464
inb4 post pics.
My motivation is making my gf drool when she sees the progress i made.
Also I notice how i feel fitter as in physical movements but also on face aesthetics and a way cleaner skin.
Feels good to become hotter while becoming healthier.
Another thing i notice is that the start was the hardest. After 2 weeks I started to look forward to make my muscles hurt until they cant move.
>>
>>682663377
nice tripple dubs
>>
This used to be my abs two years ago, they were the best thing going for me
>>
But I can understand that anon, what is your weekly routine and what did you start from?
>>
File: received_698077980258972_1.jpg (33 KB, 516x497) Image search: [Google]
received_698077980258972_1.jpg
33 KB, 516x497
Just realised the pic wasn't there here you go
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.