Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
You have literally no good reason to eat meat
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 47
You have literally no good reason to eat meat
>>
File: wait_for_it.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wait_for_it.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>682654081
>>
>>682654081
tastes awesome


suck a dick
>>
>>682654081
I like the taste
I don't give a fuck about being a fucking asshole destroying the environment
I like killing animals because fuck it we're predators
>>
File: animalag.jpg (55 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animalag.jpg
55 KB, 540x540
>>
>>682654081
It's delicious is a good enough reason
>>
Because it's tasty and widespread.

Find me something that tastes and looks exactly like pizza you vegan piece of shit then we will talk
>>
it tastes good and is good for me
those are two good reasons


now go take your supplements
>>
>>682654178
>>682654301
/thread
>>
File: 1459031956069.jpg (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459031956069.jpg
47 KB, 512x512
>>
My choices are a good enough reason to eat what I want. So suck my omnivore diet dick you faggot.
>>
instead of searching shitty biased information please search it in government sources

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html
>>
>>682654081
I eat them because I'm not a hipster faggot.
The sun also gives us cancer, so am I going to completely exclude myself from natural light?
Heart Disease is also caused by genetics, so am I supposed to go back in time and have my father, with a family history of heart disease, not have sex with my mother?
Cars, trains, motorboats and planes also emit greenhouse gasses, so am I supposed to use horse-drawn carriages and sailboats to traverse the vast distances of the world?

No, because that shit's not how I work.

So let's imagine that we DID actually end all meat-related industries. First off, good luck trying to do that. That's a very large food industry right there with many, many companies getting their hands on it. Now for if this DID happen, congratulations: You just put millions of people in the US alone out of jobs. And that's just for fast food! Let's also consider the farmers, the factory workers, the chefs, the waiters. Millions of restaurants and fast food joints NEED meat and meat byproducts to be able to make a product. Oh, and some of that food you think is safe from byproducts? They more than likely still have them in there. Say goodbye to colored pasta and fruit-flavored confectioneries with carmine, made from a ground-up insect. Say goodbye to marshmallows, jell-o (and similar products) and frosted cereals with gelatin.Say goodbye to MORE confectioneries with glucose from animal tissues and fluids. I can do this for quite a while, but TL;DR: We have created a society that NEEDS the killing of animals. Too late to change anything, and don't expect anything worthwhile to come out of your endeavors.
>>
>>682654081
go hung yourself with a horse dick, vegan is the AIDS of humanity
>>
>>682654313
>eating meat on a pizza
fucking american degenerates. stop ruining everything, disgusting criminal descendants.
>>
File: 1223.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1223.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>682654253
You really think you're a fucking predator?
>>
File: 1459983425778.jpg (23 KB, 621x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459983425778.jpg
23 KB, 621x569
>>682654663
better be pasta
>>
>>682654772
predators usually go to stores and buy their prey already dead.
>>
>>682654081
tastes good nuff said
>>
>>682654081
maybe. But I sure have a reason to eat Ice cream (real one), cheese (real one), cake (real one), cookie (real one), fried shrimp (I guess it's meat) etc. etc.

Sure you can look only nutrition. I bet cow shit has some nutritious value. But I like to enjoy my food aswell. Life is fucked as it is. No need to make it worse by restricting myself further.

Maybe animal products will be illigal in 1000 years. But I live now, and want to make the best of it. so ... Fuck you whale and Fuck you Dolphin ... Fuck you Betsy the cow, Rex the dog and Cecil the lion.

Only way I go Vegan is: I eat a Vegan.
>>
>>682654772
you really think you are a herbivore?
>>
I ve gone vegan too. They taste delicious.
>>
File: 1447551546703.png (2 MB, 987x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447551546703.png
2 MB, 987x720
>>682654081
i don't get why almost every vegan piece of shit like you has to put himself on a fucking pedestal. i've been vegan for 7 years now but i don't fucking run around shouting it into everyones faces. i also don't care if someone is or isn't vegan, it's not my fucking problem, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

people like you are the reason vegans are so hated. go eat a bag of cucumbers you fucking faggot
>>
>>682654847
I wrote it for one faggot vegan thread and have been copying it from a .txt file ever since. Name one fallacy in it.
>>
>>682654081
Time for a nice, juicy steak!

Suck it, hippie vegan faggot.
>>
>>682654171
this
>>
>>682654081
I eat it because it pisses you off
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY
>>
>>682654996
It would be nice if you tried to explain to people why it's good to be vegan and spread the message that way tho
>>
File: 1454967759626.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454967759626.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>682654772
>sexual predator
>>
>>682654081
Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
File: 2016-0412099.jpg (100 KB, 624x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-0412099.jpg
100 KB, 624x468
As long as we use gmo still im fine with going vegan
>mfw vegans only want "organic"
>mfw they cant have their cake and eat it
>>
>>682654081
>>682654298
I eat meat out of spite at this point, just because i hate vegans and their holier-than-thou attitude.
>>
>>682654541
You really think that the government gives a fuck whether or not the government cares whether or not animals die? They just want to keep the economy in line.
www.cowspiracy.com
>>
>>682654178
/thread
And
Sage
>>
>>682654081
Taste better than your shitty tofu satan bull shit. Stop spreading your dumb liberal opinion.
>>
I will stop eating meat if they can make quality synthetic shit. Life is too short to really give enough fucks to stop enjoying things because of the environment
>>
i got 5lbs worth of pork shoulder in my freezer and some fried steaks as well. shit is gonna be awesome and yes i do need meat.
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>682655176
A diet isn't a cult, you fucking pagan.
>>
>>682655214
Veganism is fine. PREACHY vegans can go to hell for all I care.
>>
>>682654298
Is this not a great reason to eat the fuck out of some cows
>>
>>682654081
1) It pisses off faggots like you.

2) No protein deficiency.

3) I'm not a whining pussy.
>>
>>682654960
Yep
I can eat raw plants and not die
Try eating raw meat like a true carnivore
>>
>>682654081
Disgustipated
>>
File: 1457131492248.png (141 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457131492248.png
141 KB, 1077x964
>>682654081
>>682654298
>>682654772
>>
File: 1462394838974.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462394838974.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
Fixed
>>
Flavor. There is the savory flavor you cannot replace with plants. The fat in animals also retains flavor 100 times better than any plant or plant fat could. As long as meat is cooked properly it will out compete any plant substitute.
>>
>>682655225

yeah sure because the government made that chart on purpose to help the meat industry.

LOL get of this planet stupid fuck
>>
>>682655429
>PREACHY vegans can go to hell for all I care.
So pretty much all vegans, except a few outliers?
>>
>>682654081
Yeah but maybe you should just eat what you want and let another pal eat what they want? "Look at me I am fucking vegan" more meat for me thx for your decision
>>
>>682655225
sure. And I agree with the government. Fuck animals, and while we're at it fuck ppl too. I wish I would be alive 200 years ago and own a cotton plantation or go adventuring in africa to shoot endangerd animals and rape exotic women. How I envy my ancestors. Eating meat is the least I can do.
>>
>>682655107
>name one fallacy
nigga I ain't reading that whole fucking thing. the problem is that you wrote a goddamn novel for some fucking bait
>>
>>682655594
Yeah basically.
>>
>>682654663
>I'm stuck in my ways and won't accept change
^ that's how you sound, you may aswell go to church every weekend fag.
>>
File: here you go bud.png (129 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
here you go bud.png
129 KB, 1200x675
entirely flora-based diets would be extremely difficult to sustain. i had a salad for lunch and most of the calories came from the dressing and cheese, about 200 of the 280 or so.
>>
>>682654948
You think your life is fucked up?
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (460 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
460 KB, 1600x1200
You know how you can tell when someone is vegan?
Dont worry, they'll fucking tell you.


This is now a delicious meat thread.
>>
File: 1457133730941.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457133730941.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>682655839
>>
>>682655532
Also. Eating raw meant won't kill you dumbass. Some people do it. It's just that it can cause disease because animals can be sick.
>>
>>682655541
Lol
>>
>>682655713
>lazy
>won't read

Nigger detected
>>
>>682655176
why the hell would i? i became vegan because of personal reasons and beliefs, i don't expect everyone else to have the same exact same ones. if they have them, alright, good for them, but it's also alright if they don't. as i said, i don't give a fuck if you're vegan, vegetarian, only eat meat in form of dicks or rub shit on your face while sipping piss out of a carboard box.

not my fucking problem
>>
>>682655107
It's fucking retarded, thing is you'll probably have children then when climate change fucks them up you'll have to say "sorry for the shitty planet my faggy son, I love eating meat so much, and not just animal meat, your grandads meat"
>>
>>682654081
I completely agree to be honest but I can't stop, no willpower I can't say no to bacon.
>>
I'm not saying anyone needs to become vegan. However, you do all realize that your palate is a product of conditioning over your entire life, right? So when you say "it tastes good", that makes sense and all, but if you had never had it in the first place, and tried it now, you might well hate it.

We start eating meat at a very very young age. Now even if you hate vegans, even if you think eating meat isnt wrong.. I would say most people can at least acknowledge that the way our meat industry treats animals is in some sense wrong... You wouldn't treat your pets that way. You might kill someone for fucking with your dog.

That said, I think it's wrong that we feed children meat at an early age. Now if you go hunting, kill a deer, and want to feed your child that meat, I'm all for it, but I don't think it's OK to indoctrinate your children into a practice of questionable morality, i.e. eating meat produced commercially. Same reason I'm largely against organized religion. We bring children into it, and they cannot make their own decisions. thoughts?
>>
>>682654081

Yes I do, I like eating meat.
>>
>>682655873
I would cannibalize you if it would make me feel better. Why the fuck do you think I care about a stupid sheep.
>>
>>682655590
Do you realize how fucked we would actually be if the meat and dairy industry would cease to exist?
>>
File: 1461709725744.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461709725744.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>682655873
>Peta
KEK
>Dude punches the fuck out of a sheep
I see no problem with this, it gets you faggots angry and rustled.
>>
>>682655973
>if i call fact bait, i win the arguement! flawless plan indeed haha, im a genius
>>
If you really care about animals you should eat meat, animals are always going to be killed for meat being vegan or veggie fag just means you share is going to waste ergo animals dying for no reason is your fault
>>
>>682655556
Flava dude is trippin. Flava dude is off by one. Flava dude.
> flava dude
>>
>>682656062
So you'd rather put millions of people out of jobs than find other, much more efficient and plausible ways of saving the environment?
>>
>>682655337
That mindset is marketing, and its worked on you, read it back and tell me I'm wrong
>>
>>682654253
Yup, your mom's a cougar, allright
>>
>>682655913
that looks great, wondering if i should pull out some of that pork shoulder i got and just cook the fuck out of it.
>>
>>682654765
>cheese
>>
File: IMG_2493.jpg (296 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2493.jpg
296 KB, 1536x2048
>>682656031
is this guy real
>>
>>682655512
No protein deficiency, that's just ignorance.
>>
File: [Raughs].jpg (23 KB, 640x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[Raughs].jpg
23 KB, 640x340
>>682656108
And you're conditioned to be a faggot stuck with a shit immune system and protein deficiency because you're too weak willed to eat meat.
>>
>>682654081
>it tastes good
>we are the apex predator for a reason
>>
>>682656301
you should anon.

Feed from the beast, gain its powers.
>>
Yes, I have to eat meat because we dont have enough lands to suply the earth with a vegan diet
>>
>>682654081
>Explaining to people

So whining to anyone that will listen. All you fucks do is whine. I'd eat less meat if you fucks weren't so damn obnoxious.
>>
>>682656062
Ah, yes. The "climate change" I was promised would destroy the world 20 years ago. And twenty years before that, it was a new ice age.

It's all retarded. Scam artists and neo pagan lunatics demanding sacrifice or the nature gods will be angry. And yet, the loud mouthed priests of this little cult all seem to fly around in private jets, own yachts, and live in mansions. Huh.
>>
>>682655913
/thread
>>
File: 1462171123399s.jpg (2 KB, 125x64) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462171123399s.jpg
2 KB, 125x64
>>682656000
>>
I think I would be a vegan by now if that group wasn't so fucking obnoxious
Bacon would be hard to give up though
>>
>>682654772
You think we're not? Please name a living creature that could make humans its primary source of food without some /k/ommando magdumping it.
>>
>>682655640
An hero fag, edgy as fuck.
>>
>>682654765
Cheese isn't vegan either, you utter spastic.
>>
>>682656284
I should stop eating iceberg too because of the "environmental impact" but I don't because I don't fucking care
>>
>>682656543
This
I eat meat to spite you fuckers half of the time.
>>
We evolved to feed off the weak and simple
>>
File: 1461713801318.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461713801318.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>682656593
>Saves the thumbnail
>>
>implying plants have the same protein as animals
it isnt quantity as much as quality. animal protein is significantly more efficient than plant protein. if i eat 4 eggs and a chicken breast, that's a lot better than eating 3 heads of broccoli, at least in the protein department.
>>
>>682656058
I think it's good to educate other people on how bad meat is for the environment, but if you're vegan because of unique personal beliefs then I guess you don't have any reason to tell other people to do the same
>>
>>682656452
ya i got me some awesome garlic and roasted herb grinder shit is gonna be tasty as fuck, just wondering what i should eat for a side dish;s, potato and rice or boiled eggs and potatoes.
>>
>>682654298
vegans have made this a world not worth saving
ironic
>>
>>682656773
If that were true, OP would be served on a silver platter with a pitcher of his own faggotry sauce
>>
Just had a delicious pulled pork burrito bowl with cheese and sour cream. Stay jelly vegan cucks
>>
>>682656414
1st: I'm not vegan, I eat fish and insects.

2nd: I'm not weak-willed. I have no problem eating a pork chop if and only if there's nothing else to sustain me.

3rd: There is a lot of protein to be found in plant-based sources. Notice how many herbivores there are?? Notice how they don't all die??? Seeds, legumes, nuts, etc.

4th: Fuck you mean shit immune system? unless you're eating disease-ridden meat, consumption of meat shouldn't do anything to change your immune system. You know how we cook that shit? It kills the disease...
>>
>>682656624
>le bacon is so ebin meme
still though, this. id eat a lot less red meats and dairy product if i wasnt so spiteful.
>>
since vegans are stupid enough to think that all greenhouse emissions and polution comes from meat, here is an official source that says otherwise, instead of you vegan fuck using electricity or cars, think about the future you preach about.

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html

https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ghgemissions/sources.html
>>
File: 1459294634638.jpg (57 KB, 361x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459294634638.jpg
57 KB, 361x691
>>682654253
>we're predators
>>
>>682656411
http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2011/06/14/vegans-can-have-a-protein-deficiency

Of course. Any claim that the fad is stupid must be untrue.

Human brains did not develop to their current advanced state until previous species mastered fire and cooked meat. Anthropological fact.

If you think abandoning that critical advance has no consequences, well...
>>
>>682656773
Fuck it im making hotdogs for dinner
>>
>>682656539
You don't need land to grow plants.
>>
>>682656857
Well how do you propose we stop meat production?
>>
How to be a good Vegan.

Friends: Hey Anon, we're gonna go to the meat shack. You wanna come along?

Vegan: Do they have salads there? I don't eat meat.

Friend: Yeah they have chefs salads and stuff.

Vegan: Cool, I'll grab my coat.

THE. FUCKING. END! Don't try to lecture ever fucking person in the room. They literally don't give 2 shits and are going to continue to eat meat regardless of what you say.
>>
>>682654081
i like killing shit and then to eat them like my gf
>>
>>682656278
OK, first of all, what approaches? And yes, if we need to put millions of people out of jobs to make sure we actually have a planet then yes, you're putting profit before planet, you sound like a fucking Koch brother with that stupid fucking view.
>>
>>682656813
This

> mfw vegans can't tell me the different kinds of proteins and their metabolic properties
> mfw no face
>>
>>682656984
>3rd
Yes because all creatures have the same digestive processes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8c6yRml2_0
>>
>>682656984
>Insects
POO IN LOO

Quality over quantity, meat protein is more efficient and higher quality

Your immune system will fall to shit on a vegan only diet. The only way to counter that is a cocktail of vitamins found in meat.
>>
>>682657101
You still need space
>>
>>682657317
MEME MEAT
E
M
E

M
E
A
T
>>
Do you get all your protein from all that cum you swallow you fucking faggot?
>>
>>682654081
It tastes good, it's calorically dense, it's an easy way to get protein and iron in one food. I mean those are just a few.
>>
>>682657108
We stop buying meat ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
>>
File: The-Tap-Trailhouse.jpg (219 KB, 650x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The-Tap-Trailhouse.jpg
219 KB, 650x488
>>682657064
nothing better than an all beef frank,

I like to boil em in a 1/2" of water to cook it through, then sear them and fry them in alittle oil in a skillet till it gets a nice grilled taste.
>>
>>682657177
SJW cuck detected
>>
>>682657177
God damn, you're stupid. You'll believe literally anything so long it gives you license to be self righteous about it, won't you?

300 years ago, you'd be ranting about witches on the Black Sabbath.
>>
>>682654765
Yeast isn't vegan either, you faggot.
>>
>>682657101
Discovering a new world of greenhouses right now, even though I live in the same state (comunidad) of one of the biggest greenhouse in europe
>>
>>682657468
Ah shit nigga, you're making me fucking hungry
>>
>>682657256
That's not an equivalency I'm drawing. If you're drawing it: heads up, it's a false equivalency.
My only point is that all animals require protein, and some of the most muscular animals don't eat meat to build those muscles.

If i thought all creatures had the same digestive processes, I could just as easily believe i need to eat only meat, cause lions and shit.
tl;dr: your argument is malformed and ...retarded.
>>
>>682654772
Eyes in front, not on side. Yes, predator. Learn something before you open your dick holster.
>>
Praise the Steer, for no other meat tastes so savory when done right.
>>
>>682657118
How to be a good Vegan.

Friends: Hey Anon, we're gonna go to the meat shack. You wanna come along?

Vegan: Do they have salads there? I don't eat meat.

Friend: Yeah they have chefs salads and stuff.

Vegan: Cool, I'll grab my coat.

THE. FUCKING. END! Don't try to lecture ever fucking person in the room. They literally don't give 2 shits and are going to continue to eat meat regardless of what you say.

>nah
How to be a good vegan:
Realize that eating only plants is harmful to your body and leading you to a slow and early death, so you go to your local market and buy meat and cook it and get the nutrients you need to survive.

End of the story.
>>
>>682657468
>boiling hot dogs
to each his own, i suppose, but i do agree that a nice hot dog is worth it's weight in gold. toasted bun, sauerkraut, some yellow mustard, and a sprinkling of celery seed, goddamn.
>>
>>682654178
>>682654301
It doesn't really. It's just chemically addictive, just like alcohol, or heroin, or soda. If you're man enough to stop eating meat for six months... well, who are we kidding. You're a 12yr old beta male addict.
>>
>>682657627
im here to help
>>
>>682657061
You have gotten anti vegan propaganda basically, the real truth is regardless of diet everyone is under-nourished, when you go vegan then you have to know what sources contain high protein and B vitamins, I can't believe you posted that thinking you have proven yourself man, holy shit you're stupid, fact of the matter is, meat increases cancer, heart disease, and yes, mental diseases aswell, meat did not make our brains more advanced, that is a myth.
>>
>>682655745
Breathing exhales CO2, which is polluting the planet. You should stop to help Mother Earth.

What? You're stuck in your ways and won't change, might as well go to church every weekend, fag.
>>
>>682657521
This is bait.jpeg
>>
>>682654081
Ever eat bacon-wrapped filet mignon? No? That's why I eat meat.
>>
>>682657177
We could find much more fuel-efficient transportations and power sources, we could perform in-dump inspections for wrongly-placed recyclables (which would create MORE jobs), increase production of algae fuel fed by highway carbon dioxide, use even more in-dump inspections to find decomposable substances to place into compost, therefore making more soil quicker. The solutions are fucking EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>682657118
>implying I have any friends to lecture
>>
>>682654081
What about vitamin B12 and iron, you fucking faggot?
Also sage.
>>
>>682657732

and why would i stop eating meat?
>>
>>682654081
Find me a vegan way to eat these macros:

200g protein 140g carbs 40g fat

Protip you can't
>>
>>682657732
> man enough to not eat meat

The beta, it fucking burns
>>
File: proudcuck.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
proudcuck.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>682654081
the side effects of becoming a vegan are faggotry cuckoldry and the inability to realize that the meat packing industry doesn't give a single fuck about you or your veganism
>>
>>682654081
You have literally no good reason to maintain your existence as a human being in this pointless life.
>>
>>682654081
I agree with you OP, just ignore all these faggot ass sheeple and keep at it.
>>
Vegans are the biggest fags on the planet
>>
>>682654298

not having children is the biggest thing you can do to combat climate change
>>
File: 1451698436743.png (33 KB, 1138x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451698436743.png
33 KB, 1138x626
>>682654081
Is this the same faggot who keeps posting Vegan threads? Anyways go get more protein in your diet by eating a dick.
>>
>>682654081
medium rare, enough reason
>>
File: th (2).jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th (2).jpg
12 KB, 300x200
>>682654081
I DID FUCKING NOT CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE FUCKING FOOD CHAIN TO EAT THIS SHIT!!!
>>
>>682657722
>yellow mustard
Why does anyone use this when the world has Dijon mustard? You just described an A+ dog if you were to make that one change.
>>
>>682657772
Slippery Slope Fallacy.
>>
File: IMG_1062edit2.jpg (116 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1062edit2.jpg
116 KB, 682x1024
>>682657722
no, you only boil it in a half inch of water with a lid to steam it throught, then you place them in a skillet with alittle oil of your choosing and fry them up to your desired taste.

That is literally how you cook a decent suasage/bratwurst/hotdog if you dont have a grill at hand.
>>
>>682657636
The reason herbivores don't require proteins the way humans do is because they spend more than 60% of their time eating, and their digestive system is incredibly long, complex, and designed to break down materials the human body literally cannot digest because of our omnivorous nature and inefficient digestive system.

For the exact same reasons, an all meat diet is also deleterious to humans, because we do not have the simpler, more efficient digestive systems of a carnivore.

Hence why humans are OMNIVORES.
>>
>>682655839
Aye I'd love to see people who work in the winter outside manage to consume the 3000-4000 KCals to support their activity with non-high density foods. People just don't have the type of stomachs for that.
>>
>>682657470
I am liberal but not an SJW, infact feminists generally don't like me and have been in many arguments with them, I'm always right and the best retaliation for my statement was to calm me an SJW cuck, real intelligent argument, I bet your wife is actually getting fucked by 3 black guys right now.
>>
>>682657343
There are vegan professional athletes. Not only that, these athletes are competitive with meat eating athletes.

B12 is the biggest obstacle. found in fish.>>682657394

I don't advocate for veganism. I advocate for people not eating or abusing mammals. We know how smart mammals are. We know they're empathic. How could we abuse them so harshly and callously?
>>
>>682657737
Fuck you anon! Just as rare as I like it
>>
>>682657732
>"haha, i got him good", anon croaks as he struggles to climb from his chair
>"meat is for losers, 100lb master race", he mutters, staring at his 6ft self in the mirror
>"time to make the world a better place and reduce greenhouse gases", he says as he strokes his sensitive soy milk breasts
>>
>>682654081
I don't have any reason to eat shit food for the rest of my life and die anyway.

I don't care what you eat, and if you care what I eat you're a faggott.
>>
>>682657768
>everything I believe is right
>everything you believe is wrong
>this proves I'm smart

Your brain on veganism, gentleman.
>>
>>682657970
>anyone who doesn't do what I do is a sheep.
Stay mad, veganfag.
>>
>>682657672
Good point, you've convinced me to eat only meat from now on
>>
How about some good all dog meat, you know what I'm sayin' ? Any chinese fags here to comment how it tases like? Good? Bad?

If I ever go to China I bet I'll try some! The second from the left looks delicious .....

This is now exotic foods tread! So give it a go!
>>
Meat isn't just going to stop being produced just because you stop eating it you fucking moron.
>>
>>682657394
i have an illustration for you...

_______
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

That's a skyscraper. Imagine it filled with plants.
>>
>>682658039
agreed, its just yellow paste.

now some deli stone ground mustard is 10/10
>>
>>682656570
It's true. I'm 50 years old now and its been nothing but doom and gloom about the climate changing. Its all bullshit and climatologists like to think they know things but they don't.
>>
Once people stop being unbelievable faggots about it, and saying that EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE VEGAN BECAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE, you realize that lab grown meat as an environmentally and animal friendly solution is actually the best option. The largest caloric positive (potentially), the smallest risk of disease, the best way to combat both overpopulation and climate change. It's only as cruel and morally dubious as growing plants, so get off your fucking high horses.
>>
>>682658042
"Slippery slope" is not a fucking fallacy, you autist. It's an argument. A warning. A prediction.

For fuck's sake, you didn't even use it right.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>682657636
Yes but those creatures are built for all plant diets humans are not we dont have the same emzymes they do to utilize all the parts of a plant. We dont chew cud, we dont have multiple stomachs. You are baiting and trying to sound intellectual when you clearly dont understand your own argument.
>>
>>682658106
Dat projection

Keep it cuck anon
>>
I have literally no good reason to eat vegetables and fruit.
>>
>>682658152
Name ONE professional athlete that's vegan. That's a fucking joke, any athlete worth a damn eats red meat and eats it plentifully to get the most protein and make gains.
>>
>>682657485
I have the need to be right all the time, so what approaches, that's a Hilary argument "we are gonna break down the barriers" "we are going to find new approaches" lol, and you call me retarded for making a valid argument
ITT: Meat cucks trying to call vegans cucks because they know deep down they don't have any real argument for eating meat apart from "its delicious"
>>
>EDGY OP
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: steaks-04.jpg (173 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
steaks-04.jpg
173 KB, 800x600
>>682658158
can you smell it? close your eyes and smell that wonderful charbroil steak smell wafting throughout the kitchen
>>
>>682658106
School's out.
>>
>>682654081

atkins/keto diets are the best diets

also, meat is delish
>>
>>682658106
> liberal

That's all we needed to hear. Go bottom for Bernie somewhere else
>>
>>682658039
i like dijon, but i am a simple man with simple tastes. although i prefer yellow on a dog, dijon goes great with charcuterie. little bit of that, sprinkling of black pepper, fine aged meats like salame and panchetta, oh lord.
>>
>>682655541
Kek
>>
>>682656570
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm
>>
>>682657772
So I win then, thanks.
>>
File: 1462394838974.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462394838974.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>682654081
Fixed. Keep on sucking that cock, OP.
>>
>>682658199
>Implying that I even implied that

-sigh- Another sheeple of america. Maybe someday you'll wake up from your ignorance.
>>
File: donairdude.jpg (281 KB, 640x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donairdude.jpg
281 KB, 640x460
Any meat fans here like donairs? A shop near my apartment makes these beef and lamb ones that kick ass.
>>
>>682658078

Points well taken. In response: i do advocate for an omnivorous diet. Just not one involving mammals. Just eat a fucking snake or something jesus.
>>
>>682654081
I could see going vegetarian but I enjoy the leather seats in my car too much so never vegan
>>
>>682658404
Timothy Bradley
Diaz brothers
Patrick Baboumian
>>
>>682658039
Dijon mustard is for Eurocucks.
>>
>>682654772
The array of delicious animals on my property says i am. Your self righteousness it's so annoying I might just go home and kill something to cook on a spit.
>>
>>682658042
Just using the same wordplay as the original post I responded to. Oh wait, its the <INSERT CURRENT YEAR>!!! I have to change to meet your dogmatic views of life instead of understanding why people evolved to consume high density foods in the first place.

True, those reasons are "mostly" nonexist these days, except for well, people who actually do physical labor, enjoy sports, live in cold climates, etc etc.
>>
File: 141.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
141.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>682658407
>have the need to be right all the time

Found Carl the Cuck
>>
>>682655214
Exactly this. I won't ever go vegan because fuck them
>>
>>682657732
This isn't a cringe thread but God damn you got me
>>
>>682658669
lamb one sounds realy nice ... Damn I'm getting hungry
>>
>>682657468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

I hope you know this is what you're eating.
>>
File: 1461710780954.jpg (8 KB, 227x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461710780954.jpg
8 KB, 227x220
>>682658717
Fucking who?

Like I said, any athlete worth a damn, eats meat.
>>
>>682654081
I live in America. We don't need to justify doing things we enjoy.
Run along now. Your Womyn's Studies class is about to start.
>>
>>682657831
This is relevant to not eating meat, you're talking about something I study FFS like I'm a fag, what alternatives are there to eating meat to make sure we don't fuck this planet up, these things are all orwxriced worldwide but there's one common denominator.
>>
>>682658407
Keep projecting your vegan insecurities cuck anon. We'll enjoy being superior humans with superior diets
>>
File: ha.jpg (60 KB, 509x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ha.jpg
60 KB, 509x720
>>682658602
>skepticalscience.com
credibly sourced...
>>
>>682656278
The argument that there would be a shortage of jobs has been made for the cotton gin and abolishment of slavery, as well as factory production.

http://bfy (dot) tw/5bQg
>>
>>682658407
That's total gibberish. You need to find your English teachers and kick their asses.

But you can't, because you're a weak vegan faggot.
>>
>>682658619
Kek but is that really vegetarian?
>>
>>682657972
Yet you have a folder of traps.
>>
Have you ever heard of the food chain?
>>
>>682658404
Mike fucking Tyson.
Mac Danzig
Carl Lewis

Is that one? oh no sorry...i could go on but it seems mean at this point...
>>
>>682655873
That's insanely illegal and I'm sure they got the shit fined out of them. Most places aren't like that.
>>
>>682658668
I'm not even American. And you did imply that, dumbass, when you claim that those who are against OP pretentious horseshit are "faggot ass sheeple".

-sigh- another self-loving vegan faggot. Maybe someday you'll pull your head from your ass.
>>
Although I'm firmly against the Middle East, shawarma and kebab are fucking spectacular. Also, Yids inventing the reuben was the best thing Jews ever did.
>>
>>682658725
Australian shitposting detected.
>>
>>682658717
>UFC
>UFC
>Strongman
Steroids and brotein powder users don't count.
>>
>>682658407
You, see
>>682658878
>>
>>682658407
>its delicious
That's good enough for me, because it is fucking delicious. It's almost like humans evolved to eat meat as a part of their normal diet, or something...
>>
>>682658768
I like the way you think.

Use wood. Wood fire grilling is the best.
>>
>>682659066
>Although I'm firmly against the Middle East, shawarma and kebab are fucking spectacular
This man gets it.
>>
>>682658616
Nah, just reversed the same argument on you. Doesn't count as a win, nor is this a competition.
>>
>>682657022
???
I just like bacon, no leddit shit
And agreed
>>
>>682655913
\thread

and that looks fucking delicious
>>
>>682658866
see: >>682659031
>>
>>682658875
This should have been first response and slash threaded.

You don't like me eating meat? Try and stop me. I'll eat your fucking cat if you take my steak.
>>
>>682657979
I'm a vegan and I dont plan to have kids, I actually get pissed off at vegans that have kids. Meat eaters generally don't know any better.
>>
>>682658825
sure if you are eating HOTDOGS from the .89 bin from walmart,

im talking bout real franks and sasuages.

pic related.
>>
>>682659031
Mike tyson being the only one I recognize, was a meat eater for decades and is retired.

Your bait is so fucking weak anon, just stop while you're ahead.
>>
No one has a good reason to be on /b/
>>
File: 1449622939923s.jpg (4 KB, 108x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449622939923s.jpg
4 KB, 108x125
>>682658926
BOOOOOOOOOOM

10/10 POST
>>
>>682658878
HOLD UP

>about something I study FFS like I'm a fag
Nice grammar, bud
>what alternatives are there to eating meat to make sure we don't fuck this planet up
My suggestion is keep eating meat and do the shit that was previously listed
>these things are all orwxriced worldwide
>orwxriced
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!
>but there's one common denominator
Yes: it's your atrocious grammar and appalling levels of faggotry
>>
File: 1460512694120.jpg (14 KB, 200x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460512694120.jpg
14 KB, 200x179
>>682659216
Mike tyson being the only barely recognizable athlete doesn't mean shit considering he's retired and has been for awhile. Find an athlete that'd be plastered all over media and talked about by millions. That's a relevant athlete.
>>
A question for OP. Would you eat my shit if it saves animals?

If yes let's make a deal. I'll go vegan and you eat my shit. If you stop eating shit, I'll go back to meat eating. So you CAN save animals simply by eating my shit... now... would you?
>>
>>682658191
No, that's just not a relevant article, because if you knew about nutrition and was vegan you wouldn't have the deficiency.
>>
>>682658998
No, it wouldn't technically be vegan. But neither is any prescription medication. Every single FDA approved medication relies on animal products... but you don't see vegans refusing to take prescription medications when they are sick. So people like OP are equally as likely to try to find some justification that eating random gloryhole cum is somehow vegan enough, even though it's clearly consuming an animal product.
>>
>>682658925
In those instances, a tool was added to make a greatly more producable product

Here, WE ARE REMOVING AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY FROM EXISTENCE

Learn the difference, fag
>>
File: 1453293030250.jpg (17 KB, 342x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453293030250.jpg
17 KB, 342x347
My face when OP finds out even other plants and fauna eat meat.
>>
>>682658407
Hey it's not like meat is some of the most dense source of Kcals you know. For like, when people need to store energy, and keep from eating all day long when they expend lots of energy... oh wait. A solid arguement? What will you do!?
>>
>>682659234
>I'm a vegan and I dont plan to have kids, I actually get pissed off at vegans that have kids.

Thank God. You idiots will breed yourselves out of existence. Darwin in action.

You know, I wondered how having such safe, cushy societies would screw up the gene pool because morons are now protected from the consequences of their stupidity.

I guess this is the answer.
>>
>>682659252
>not recognizing Carl Lewis
>uncultured swine
>eats pork
How do you live with yourself?

Track and field star
9 olympic golds
8 World championship golds


"World Athlete of the Century" by the International Association of Athletics Federations and "Sportsman of the Century" by the International Olympic Committee., "Olympian of the Century" by Sports Illustrated
>>
>>682658363
>what are logical fallacies
Let me guess, you're in high school?
>>
>>682659234
Good we don't need to worry about you passing on your weak ass genetics
>>
>>682659239
Ah, I see, I never knew there were some hotdogs that don't go through that disgusting factory process.
>>
>>682654081
It tastes good to me. That's a reason.
>>
>>682654081
Because we were fucking evolved to eat meat.
>>
>>682659415
see:
>>682659632
caution: shame be brought upon ye who enter here.
>>
>>682658581
Liberals normally have higher IQs becuase they are more open to real issues and can empathise with others.
>>
>>682654178

/thread
>>
>>682659500
still won't answer. I guess you don't care about animals afterall faget.
>>
Ok, you are just a retard, OP, and that's a bait.
Everyone knows that the best thing for everyone is having a diet based on vegetables, and never more than 200gr of meat/fish per week.
>>
>>682658825
Aye a true meat eater sources, grinds and stuffs his own sausage meats.
>>
>>682654298
ik i just kill some wildlife it would amount to the same thing
>>
>>682654081
0/10
>>>/pol/
>>
>>682659118
Timothy Bradley is a welterweight boxer
Both Diaz brothers passed steroids test, but Nick was suspended for weed
He's a strongman, of course he's on roids. How is that relevant?
>>
>>682659504
>we take special care to avoid nutrient deficiencies by gorging certain foods and taking vitamins
>this proves nutrient deficiency doesn't exist
Your brain on veganism, gentlemen.
>>
>>682659790
>Anyone who isn't a Liberal can't have empathy.
Back to gender studies with you.
>>
>>682659790
that's some low-quality bait, friend.
Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 34515



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.